Speaker 1: Another week, more people freaking out. What's happening everyone, Let's go back here. Death says, let's start jay bashing. I've been smoking beers and drinking cigarettes since lunch. Maybe we won't have a lot of that today. Blessed Sunday, Jay Jay says a blessed Sunday to me and the missus. What are you talking about? I'm an insult who lives in my parents' basement. I've been told that over and over again by men. Do you think it's weird when a guy calls another guy an insult? It's really strange. Hey, everyone, I see John Libel there. Mister Dustin is in Poland. I am jealous. Mehdi Hassan is fearful of Griper's Nathan Danner just put some scheddared dogs on the grill. Damn that sounds good. Actually, al Alujah, yeah says good evening and afternoon all from Europe. Ex comer, Hey, good afternoon, Sovereign Mom says, good afternoon. How are you doing, Sovereign Mom? All right, So I got a super chat's already over on Entropy, so Brchelanders said, subscribe for five bucks. Thank you. T k's big super chat. Thank you, says been drinking Fox and Sun's coffee for a few weeks Now I feel like an idiot for not ordering sooner. Thanks Pete. Yeah, Fox and Sun Coffee foxinsuns dot com promo code Pete Q eighteen percent off free shipping over forty bucks. It's become the official coffee of the Old Glory Club as well, so it's good stuff. Birchlander, with a huge super chat says, Hey, Pete, I've been mooching your free stuff for about a year. Thank you for interviewing my friend Andrew Edwards, quite possibly the best living American novelist, also happens to be our guy. Thanks again for the work you do. Is there an no GC chapter in Alaska? Yeah? Email the Old Glory Club at gmail dot com, put my my name in the uh in the subject line and ask I think we have some good people up there, so yes. Excomer with a super chat over on Rumble says, I think I think I owed you on Darryl Cooper this week. The guy was literally everywhere it was. Yeah. Peerre palm says hello and blessing blessings for glorious Sunday to you and the good folks and the chat today. Pete, here's hoping everyone as well. Yes, Enoch one says, good afternoon everyone, good afternoon. How do everyone? This is one of the road caster mics is the road I can't remember which which one it is, so about to grow CSS Virginia says about a girl some steaks family. Butcher's one of our family. Butcher is one of our cows a year. That's awesome. Should be able to eat pretty good for a year. Then it's not the small road caster mic. I think it's the road Broadcaster or something like that. I can't remember exactly what which one it is. It's not insanely expensive. It's not as expensive as like the shore that everyone uses. So a lot of people seem to think that you can't do two things at once. Huh, That you can't desire that Epstein files be released and at the same time desire immigration to be addressed. Some people, for some reason to think that if you are asking about Epstein, that's the only thing you're focused on. Sounds like people who were handed a script. Considering how many right wing influencers were using that. So, yeah, you can do more than you can care about more than two things at once. I even sometimes read two books at the same time. Three mostly most of the time. Yeah, people are like, well, I mean, why do you care about Epstein when when we need immigrants, when we need immigrants deported. I don't know. Maybe there's something in there in the files that will tell you why the immigrants aren't being deported. You don't have to be Asia having Asian or Ashkenazi IQ to figure this out. Yeah, you may have to be Ashkenazi to put out the talking point that anyone who's asking about Epstein isn't concentrating on anything else. I don't know though. Yeah, it's like the people who are the people who are the the trolls who I think either can't curse the Talmot or can't curse Shiva, are the ones you say you should be concentrating on Muslims because there are enemy because they I guess they control our foreign policy. And you know there's AMPAC runs the government. Hey what's up?
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not storming here yet. See Israel actually said the West should accept hundreds of thousands of Palestinians this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, why would you what if immigration is one of our if immigration is our main issue, shouldn't we figure out who turned on? Who turned the faucet on, who opened the gates? And the funny thing is the same people who open the gates here open the gates in Europe. But Europeans are Europeans have it so bad that they have to solve the problem that's right in front of them first. So they go on social media and they complain about Islam or Pakis or whatever. While what's that going to do degenerate society? Ask gun to your nutsack, you had to take one hundred thousand Palestinians or one hundred thousand Jews, who were you taking? It's the same picture. It's literally the same picture. H let's see about something here. Let's get somebody muted forever. There we go. All right, we are a sideshow bob walking into rakes when it comes to recognizing who turned on the faucet, Yeah, Wagner's superior says. Spiritually, it all goes back to the denial at the trial and choosing Barabbas. We live in the echoes of that event. In Affirmament two thousand years later, Epstein the twentieth century wars, Yeah, yeah, it's been a good weekend so far. Serbia did a deal with some African country four hundred thousand work visas while they have like twenty five thousand Zoomer unemployed. You want to guess the ethnicity of Serbia's foreign minister Serbia Serbia, Hmm, it's it's pretty wild, you know, I don't. It's hard to take into consideration and your hang your hopes at all on anecdotal anecdotal evidence. But I'm hearing more and more and more that people are waking up, and I think it's past I think Stormy's talked about it on my show before Rogers' theorem that's once you penetrate fifteen percent, basically, it can't be stopped. It's going to I'm pretty sure we've penetrated fifteen percent now, and you can tell by the way they're acting. Did anybody see the meltdown of that account about how the Superman movie was the most anti Semitic thing they've ever seen? It was like, it's the account that's named after Jobatinsky's a youth movement thing. I can't remember what that is. Yeah, Well, the ADL said that forty six percent around the world that it's jumped from twenty five to forty six percent in like the last ten years. Howard's Drawing Romans says, all my recent clients have mentioned Jays within the first hour of meeting them. It's I mean, it's not going to be fixed tomorrow, but you literally have to start building what comes next at this point, because there's something coming next. You just want to be in charge of it, or you want somebody that you trust and that you respect to be in charge of it. Taylor Brown says pretty telling that even Mike Huckabee is having to denounce Israelis for attacking the Christian communities and the government stonewalling of visas for Christian tourists. I mean, the only reason they've been killing Christians well, I mean for centuries, but since they got there, it's just now getting reported on because they can't control it anymore. Sober Mom says the noticing will intensify until morale improves. Ex Comer says, haven't seen the new Superman, but from what I heard, a fake nation totally not Israel was stopped from killing civilians by Superman, So it's woke now. AA says. When the noticing was off the scale during the right days. They censored the entire internet and response. If nothing else, It'll be wild to see what comes next. They can't censor it anymore. October seventh is what put it over The response to October seventh put it over the edge. There's no coming back from it now, there's not Remember what I said after October seventh, I said, you probably go back to a live stream. Right after that, I don't know. It was probably within a couple of weeks after October seventh, maybe a month. I said that that's it. This is going to be the cod this is going to be a major part of the conversation going forward. And what do they do? Immediately started talking about anti semitism laws, this, that, YadA, YadA. I'm not saying I was right. That's another thing I wrote down here to talk about being right. I've been right on a lot of things. I've been wrong on some things too. Who fucking cares. I watch people who don't want what I notice a lot of people, and a lot of people is they don't want change unless they can take credit for it. I'm not saying anybody here in the chat, but there are a lot of people who don't There are a lot of podcasters, influencers, YadA YadA, people you'll see, you know, like popular and nons on the internet on x Especially if somebody is making is helping to make change, like Daryl, if they see that he's moving the needle on something that they've been trying to move the needle on, or something they're completely opposed to the needle being moved on, they're going to attack them. But this is specifically about people who say they want change but will attack anybody who's actually making change because they can't get credit for it, or if they don't give them credit for it and say, oh, you pave the way for this, you know it. Look Reagan, Ronald Reagan was a piece of shit. Okay, I mean he was a hero to so many and then people finally figured out he's a piece of shit. But Ronald Reagan said one thing that I can't disagree with. He said, change comes when people don't care who gets credit for it. And when real change comes, it's going to be by people who don't aren't well, don't want to even take credit for it because they don't want people to know where it came from. And the people who will get credit for it. Did nothing. They're just taking credit for it. I mean, look there, it's people who were coming in, people coming into the comments here who were telling me, oh, Candice Owens is just basically repeating stuff that you said last week. I don't care. As long as the message gets out there, I don't need her to I don't need anyone to shout me out. As a matter of fact, there are people it would be better if they didn't shout me out. I don't want them to. That's why I get upset when people go after Orin or go after Darryl and say, oh, you're just not Look there's a disease out there where people who've been canceled, people who've had payments cut off, people who you know, can't get a job. They want other people to be like them. So if somebody is like stepping up to the line and won't cross the line that they crossed, they get mad and they're like jealous because by them not crossing the line, they can reach more people. I don't care about that. I just want to see my enemy defeated. And if it's not me doing it, just tell me how I can help. If I'm not leading, tell me how I can help. It's all I care about. If I wake up tomorrow and my enemy is defeated and I'm not going to get credit for it. You're just going to get a hockey podcast from now on. That's it. And I'll have Lulongo on all the time so he can stop talking. He can stop talking, you know, stop talking about the city of London, and we could talk about hockey, the last sport that white men dominate, real sport. Don't give me your bullshit. Don't tell me about curling. I'm gonna tell you to go fuck yourself. But I do not care who gets credit for defeating our enemies. Leo Leo is like, no, not hockey again, No, someone's everyone is like someone tried to tell me, like the benefits, Like you know, you know it's a really good game. Is cricket. I'm like, no, there's a reason I know. I've seen cricket from England. I know who plays cricket. I don't want to have to be stepping around piles a ship while I play a sport. All right, Just let's fucking win and let's not care who about who gets the who gets the credit. If you if you have to say look at me, look at me. Hey, I'm the one who did this. I'm the one who you know. And there are people there are people that you know I I like, I'm friends with who do this, and I would love them to stop. It doesn't fucking matter. Let's just defeat these fucking satanic pedophile cannibals. Okay, just asking questions. Hey, Pete, is there a place where we can find all the old OGC streams? Now? Sorry, they're going solid snake, Happy Lord day, Pete. The Home Range Society is Vice President's father just passed away. If everyone could please pray for him and his father, this would be greatly appreciated. Salute and high wags. Yeah, that's really sad. So the Home Range Society of Vice President's dad passed away, Please pray for him. Howard with the big super chat says, as always, thank you for consistency, Pete. I appreciate that, Howard, thank you, thank you for the super chats. Guys, I appreciate that. Oh, by the way, if bitcoin's it like almost over, it was like at one hundred and twenty thousand, I know some of you fucker's at bitcoin send me some jeez. When I When I was at Libertarians, Scott Horton used to say that all the time. Whenever we were doing fundraising. He'd be like, come on, I know there's some bitcoin millionaires out there. Help your brother out here. Can't believe no one's sending me bitcoin. Someone sent me Dash the other day, and thank you. I appreciate that they send me a little bit of Dash every once in a while. It's awesome just to see it in my wallet, But where's my bitcoin? Yeah? I need to be able to answer every problem in society because bitcoin solves this. Thanks f Informant Channel didn't get banned, it's just some of the we got demonetized and we're trying to fix that. So yeah, I love when I talk about bitcoin. The comments are really funny. Guy Gucci says, yeah, guy, you just made twenty thousand on one coin. Pay the tithe two grand. You don't have to send me two grand. That's not what I'm asking for. That would be nice, but you know, not what I'm asking for. The old Glory Club channel got to monetize, so we're trying to figure that out, trying to figure out how to get monetization back. They're never going to remonetize me on YouTube. I can't believe I still stream on YouTube. So the Taeler Brown says, you can offer me some doge coin. Hey, I don't even have an address set up for that, but if you want to give me some doge coin, I'll set up an address for it. The best one was I'm sure a lot of people saw the reports that they were trying to get crypto. People had crypto to use it towards their credit for buying houses, and someone's like, yeah, now we got the guy with one hundred thousand dollars worth of fart coin is going to be able to buy a house. Manna You'd says, if the future is safe from my family, I'll be happy. I've forgotten to the world. So long as my family is safe, nothing else matters. Just leave it a little better than it was. We got a lot of enemies. Fat Neck over an interview says, looking forward to the hockey podcast, Pete me too, Man me too, John Libel super Chat. I think Howard was calling you're a libertarian with that consistency comment. Libel, You're that's awesome. Oh so what else is happening out there? Cyber mom says Pete's podcast is more downloaded than Candae Owens though, so you're the guy who gets the credit. Nobody knows that. Though nobody knows it, Like my podcast is more popular than like podcasts people on CNN, Oh, well I want a Canning podcast. No, that's not going to happen. That's not gonna happen, Karen, Existential enemies are the worst. When we win, I'll pay you in La Wongo to do a pro wrestling podcast. We'll have to have like Mark Clare and aa on for that, though those guys are old school wrestling guys. Barney boss is watching Zoomer Historians video on the history of the outbreak of World War two soured me a lot on Poland. Yeah, yeah, unfortunately, well fortunately what happened was a lot of the countries that got caught behind the Iron Curtain turned out culturally to be a lot better off than the ones that were in the west. In Zogwest. So like, if you look at a map of East and West Germany and then you look at like a voting map, East, the former East Germany is like always votes conservative, right wing. Yeah, I remember the dancing Syringes talking about Colbert getting canceled. Yeah, I'm sure somebody else said this, but the first thing I thought was was usaid keeping that thing going because they said it was money related. I don't know. Nathan Danner said, if I had a bitcoined by ass Hey Lawrence, you can't unsee World War two history until you realize that there were two countries that invade in Poland, but mysteriously we only declared one war on one of them. You really, people, you got to go check out Myth of the twentieth Century series on World War two, The World at War with Thomas. The episode that dropped yesterday is a double episode and start getting into Victor siuver Ros theory of icebreaker theory. It's fascinating, fascinating. Ironically, the parts of Poland that were part of the German Empire the most liberal, while the conservative parts of Poland were part of the Austro or Russian Empire exactly. It's wild as I consider how popular AJP. Taylor was in UK before he was canceled. Yep. Vorpaal Anvil says Myth of the twentieth Century is a great podcast. It never seems to get enough traction or attention for damn sure man. If you go on their account, they linked an old episode with Musonius from Rebel Yell talking about super Off's Icebreaker. It's really good. I listened to it today. It's an excellent podcast. It's like two hours long, but it goes by fast. Hey, Chuck family, how are you trash can Jack speaking? Historians? Whatever happened to that historian kid that was melting down last year? He's still out there. Paul Sudas says, you must pretend the Soviet Union didn't exist, didn't exist to believe court history for the first half of the twentieth century. It's really funny. He's reading the comments of sad lefties bemoaning the end of their favorite talk show. God, did anybody even watch it? Yeah, Paul Suita says, And as you point out, you must pretend a certain group didn't exist to believe court medieval history. Until you study one group, you're not going to understand the last two thousand years of history. I stand by that. Adam is great. I'm getting to know Adam, getting to know Adam Off, you know, personally, and he's a really good guy, really smart, really quickly turning into one of my favorite people. Howard strong Roman says, Pete, I know you're intentionally with your comment. You're intentional with your content. Very busy. Do you think you, yourself or Thomas will ever do a thing on Gebels? Sorry for asking again. You're gonna have to keep asking because until we're done with a philosophy series, it's we're not even gonna think about anything else. Adam is the host of Myth of the twentieth Century. Caleb Brown super chat. Hey, Pete, I was wondering if you've read any Hilaire Belloc, and if so, what are your thoughts. I mean, I can't get into it. I mean I'm reading I'm reading The Jews right now by Belloc, and I need to get deeper into, deeper into his argument and see exactly how he thinks that his what he thinks the conclusions are can actually work practically. So give me some time. Maybe that book is something I'll read on my sub stock for supporters like I'm reading right now, you Gentiles for supporters. Karen says, you got me hooked on Karl from Semitic Controversies, one of the most enjoyable subs Now, I don't know how anybody can write that much. I just I mean, I know you can, because you can write a lot. But uh yeah, Enrigo Polazzos's pete. They weren't allowed to be farmers or laborers. The government forced them in the courts finance and vice industries. Yeah, did do you remember that? Did anybody see me do that to Groc? I shut Grock down because Groc said the reason that Jews went into finances because they couldn't be farmers because they couldn't own land. And I said, well, can you, Groc, can you name a country where they weren't allowed to lease land so that they could grow food on it? And Groc came back with, well, they weren't allowed to own land. I said, Groc, ignore own. Can you tell me a country that didn't allow Jews to lease land so that they could be farmers? And Groc stopped responding, Yeah, thanks, Hoard, I appreciate that. Yeah, we got the philosophy series we just recorded last night, the second part of the Radical Traditional and the whole episode was about De Maestra. So I posted that to the supporters already, So the Demeestra episode is out there already for supporters h Croc realizing that it used to be antisemitic is hilarious. It's just so funny that whenever people start studying history without emotion, they all come to the same conclusion. It's wild. Yeah, it's about I had a couple of things written here. Let me see if I got anything else here. Nope, nope, nope. So it's all on you guys now. Sergey Brinn suggests threatening AI for better results. I think Torbo is doing probably the best thing, where he's just letting AI, letting his AI go no, no restraints, and every once in a while he I think he put the the command that set Grock off to become Mecha Hitler. I think Torba added that command to his AI. So it whoever whoever has AI that they're going to unleash uncensored is going to win the AI race, and right now I think that's going to be Torba. Paul Suitter says, you either step into the gas lighting chamber you live long enough to go full Elmo. The sober mom says, you gentiles, is so hard to listen to the level of bigotry hatred for everyone who aren't chosen gets exhausting. Like, we get it, you bigoted fuck? What's surprising? That's why Thomas uses that uses that term to describe them, and he calls them bigots. Alrighty see anything going over on rumble yep, having one of our guys when the AI race would be huge. Damn right. Calamrick cyber Mom says, how did that guy get so famous with as hateful as he is? Well, I mean he lived in New York, and New York was I think it was almost twenty percent his people throughout the twentieth century trash can Jack with a great question. Can you imagine actually watching and enjoying Colbert?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, I can't. Yeah, Paul Suitor his video series. I also like Paul Paul being able to pick out because half the time what I'm saying on here is just stream of conscious and he'll pick out. He'll be like, oh, check this banger out and I'm like, I said that, what do you mean? Zach Frisby says, Thomas makes me appreciate my Chicago based family. Yeah. I got to get up there and visit Chicago and have him and the boys show me the tone because they say when when Thomas and the crew up there, show visitors around people see Chicago very differently. Manna says, I know my role is small, but it's not about me. It's about our people's future. Yeah, we're just working for people we'll never meet and people who will never be able to say thank you. And that's perfectly fun. What we got here talking about, Laurence s Southern is just that is slop that I cannot I can't engage and I'm sorry. She's laying beef says, So I just saw a German farmer took the back off a wheelchair and lays face down on it to pull his crops to avoid bending over Ultra based. That's amazing. Good afternoon, Obadiah. I hope you're having a good day too, I recluse. Orc says with Torby's AI program, I'm truly amazed how we on the right are creative and resourceful, even with the thumb on the scale, we are witnessing miracles and building a better world. Paul Suitis is looking forward to you in Stormy, continuing the Info War series. Besides AI tech, what other memem war propaganda ops might put our people over the top. We are talking about that for sure. Bible says, the only good thing Jimmy Kimmel ever did was when Ben Stein's Money, a game show where a small gave money to boys who got smart. I actually liked that show. Those restrictions make us stronger, the same way all great art is created inside roll set. Roll sets not say thank you, give me tell us. Rose says, we're just working for people will never meet, and people who will never be able to say thank you. Gave me chills. Well, it's all we're doing. Don't even need to be for people that we meet to be able to say thank you. That's not what it's about. Some of us just happened to build platforms not knowing what they were going to need to be used for. I mean, I jerked off with this platform for three or four years with libertarian bullshit, thinking that people actually wanted to be free, people wanted to live a certain way. COVID changed that, and thankfully I had built this platform up to something that was of a size that when I saw the direction they needed to go, people could come along with me. And a lot of the people in this chat that took that path with me, and I appreciate them more than they'll ever know, Joe Blow, I don't think I'm even gonna cover that. I mean, I I think a lot of people have a tendency to believe that Epstein had something on Trump, or there's something there. It could be something complete that we don't even know about. It could be as easy as Trump's just a boomer and he's been around these people all his life and he just or he got into the government and they showed him something that I don't know. All I know is is the work that a lot of us are doing, even people who are doing just a little bit, is helping. Just let's try and let's try and make it more intelligent and from history now the arguments. Yeah, I think that'll help. Yeah, Zach Frisbee, everybody's like Daryl, it's not Jack Ribby, it's Jack Ribbinstein. Take care, Howard, I appreciate you. Chief Slaby says Stormy's tweet mogging some fags saying we're all Jiffy lou Berger's was funny as fuck. Yeah. Yeah, that was Stefan Kinsella, the person who says that intellectual property is violence. I didn't see Sam Hyde Meltown Obadias. Is Pete have you heard about folks trying to say that there is new evidence that Ah escaped to Argentina. I don't believe he did, mostly because he considered himself to be He was a Prussian, and Prussian commanders when they lost a war, they took their own lives. It would be if he escaped, I would think less of him. Die Allman says Blessed Sunday Pete proud to be one of the episode one free men that made the journey they because Ken Tazinski says, Freeman beyond the whaling Wall. That's so bad, so bad. Zach Frosby said, z Man always did tell us to give Trump a forty eight hour window. Yeah, Prussian leaders went down with the ship. Well, I'm recording tonight at nine, well at ten o'clock Eastern, so it's probably going to be live. Mena says. The time in the wilderness has changed, and strength the right to bear the trials and tribulations that future will bring. Cyber Mom said it could be that Israel keeps saying Iran is trying to keep him kill him, which means Israel is trying to kill him and frame Iran. Yeah. Jack Sparrow says, people are stupid. They will believe a lie if they want it to be true, or they are afraid that it is. I've never seen this to be wrong yet, and it applies one hundred percent of the Epstein mess. I'm not even I'm not interested in the people who are on the Epstein flight logs. I'm interested in the people who grand jury testimony has been collected and is recorded, and who they say that they were abused by. Every time anyone Parents is rerel saying Iran is trying to kill Trump, they're essentially saying they support the threat to his life. Well, I mean, I think it's just I think that's just like a unit eighty two hundred talking point. I don't know when I'd be coming to Chicago, you know, it would have to be I'd have to be up there for a few days, and I don't want to go during the summer, and I don't want to go during the winter, and I have a bunch of shit to do already this fall, So probably have to be next year sometimes, all right, let's see. Serbian Cat says great pot on joining the military this week. Thoughts on young guys joining paramilitary orgs like a customer, border patroller ice. Yeah, I think those are good. I think those are good jobs, you know. I mean, I don't think you're going to be sent to war in either those. So yeah, I make discourse super chat thank you. Had a lawbird on Twitter try to engage me and debate. My response was I'll only debate the subject of how faggy you are? Oh man, it's so good. H ex Comber, with another super chat over on Rumble, says, AI is just pattern recognition at light speed. Funny how you can unshackle it. It always turns anti Semitic for no reason at all. It's really weird. Pragmatic Primate says missedjoin Inquisition this week, but given the level of spurgery Stormy head to address, probably the oh no. I listened to it and I thought it was a great episode. Adam is always awesome. I love listening to him. They record a little. The Inquisition is recorded a little later than I like to record, and since since Thomas wasn't going to be there this week, I thought I'd take the take the I'm off too so sneeded a night off. I want to have a light week. Still end up recording too much? Did you see the netcase Daniella Weiss on Piers Morgan really puts a face on what we're reading about in two hundred years. Yeah, I mean that's if you want to face your enemy there it is. That's basically all I can say. Sober Mom says, if we move to Michigan or Indiana, then you'd have more people to see when you hit Chicago. I certainly would. Vaden says Tucker or Alex Jones, and mainstream cultural shift has been enjoyed a witness. Harlan Williams is always chaos. I think Sam and him coordinated some, but Harlan's Harlan Williams is the one from Rocketman. Is that the Canadian stand up comedian? Is that what I'm thinking? All Right, see anything over here? Okay, good? Yeah? I saw that. I saw a Babylon I saw Joel Berry go mask off basically saying that every Catholic in Gaza deserves to be should be killed by IDEF. That's what he said. I'm not Look, it's not hyperbole that he said that every Catholic in Gaza is a Hamas supporter and they're not Christians. So he's basically saying the idf should kill them. He knows about some secret underground free Will Baptist big Eva Christians that are living in you know, with their Schofield Bibles in apparently. Think about that. Think about what Joel Berry said there. He said that he knows of a secret society of Christians that are holding to the faith there. They would have to be they would have to agree with him, they would have to be Scofield Christians. So they're literally hiding from the people they worship. Give me a fucking break, Give me a fucking break. Oh, there's a secret group of Christians there who actually love Jews, but they're hiding from the Muslims while there's open Christian fucking churches. Pizza bala is there who is like openly critical of Israel a school putin rules, no problem. I'm glad you made it. I seriously, I mean it's I ratioed him too with just a picture from the Spanish Spanish Civil War. All right, take care, Karen, thank you. Yeah, it's okay that they killed three people because they were Catholics, Catholics who supported Hamah. This just goes back. Look, let me allow me to allow me to act like a boomer for a couple minutes. Here. This just goes back to the fact that he would never say this to my face, and the people, most of the people who were agreeing with him had fake accounts, and we're saying even worse shit. They won't say it to your face, and they won't say it with their real name. Sorry, sorry, I mean make all the arguments for a nons you want. It's inarguable that people say shit that they would not say to your face because they're anonymous, and that's pretty fucking cowardly. If you're my enemy, if you're my friend, you could be anonymous. All you want reward your friends and punish your enemies, right, treat your friends a lot better than you're gonna treat your enemies, which is completely backwards when it comes to someone like Joel Berry, who doesn't know who his enemy really is, so he's embraced his enemy and those who would be his friends he attacks because he's a coward, and he's a moral coward because he's sided with the enemy. He's basically a collaborator. And if you want to know how collaborators should be handled, read Tito from Yugoslavia. He knew how he knew how collaborators should be handled, and he treated collaborators a lot worse than he treated his enemies. Mehdi Hassan had a vetch attack over someone quoting the friend enemy distinction. They all they hate when you bring up the friend enemy Carl Schmidt, Machiavelli. Yet that's the way they act. M for ble Anvil says, I wouldn't want to be an awful Let's see what's happening over on Twitter. Who's commenting over here? Ski bum two twenty super chat over on Entropy. I went back to mass this Sunday. Even though I was raised Catholic, I don't really feel much faith right now. Is there a pathway to a deeply felt, authentic faith or do I just have to go through the motions until faith takes root on its own. Thank you for all you do, I asked Jeremy Coubis about that. He yeah, I was like, you know, sometimes you're praying, and sometimes you're praying the Rosary and you just feel like you're just going through the motions and everything. And he said, your faith is like a relationship with a woman. It's like your marriage. It's like sometimes you know, you're going to feel great love for each other. Some times you're just going to have spells where someone isn't feeling well somebody there may be some mental issue that somebody is going through and it just feels like there's a distance. You just have to make sure you come back. So what he said basically was by going through the motions and praying every day and reading and doing what you need to do, sure you're going to have cold spells, but you'll get drawn back in. I thought that was really good advice. So I hope that helps you. Let's see crusade related fed post solution. Yeah, you're welcome, schebam. I hope that helps. I mean that when Coubis told me that, that helped me.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Fallens ninety four super chat over on Rumble, says Pete. That was an excellent episode with Thomas and Dee on Z German Infrastructure. Thank you. That was Dee's idea over a year ago. Finally got around to do it one year after it was scheduled. I think we mentioned that during it now, I mean not you says belief is your action. If you act like you believe, by performing the actions, you will come to believe. Yeah, du says went to mass this morning. Jeet communion giver, talk about a coldswell. I'll tell you I've met a couple of Indian There's a couple Indian priests in Alabama who are probably the most based priests in in Alabama. One of them got reassigned somewhere and I was happy. I was sad he was gone because you'll never guess what replaced him. Any Dee episode is a good one. Yeah, so many people do not like the way Dee delivers, and it's just he's thinking. I mean, it's like, can't you tell he's thinking. He's considering you should be happy about that. A bunch of right wing anti immigration candidates have won seats in today's Japanese election. Well that's good. Remember when Malay the end cap had to convert to Judaism and go kiss to stupid wall to get a restructuring of Argentina as I am f loans I do. That's from Vanessa Sepanski, I believe, says a Hansky. Yeah, it's uh his all of his political mentors were or how about that's why I feel I feel really good that I got that right from the beginning because Hans Hermann Happa got that right from the beginning, and people start and libertarians started calling Hans a Laalbert Hans knew. Do you know why Hans knows because he was a student of Murray Rothbart. Tell you a little secret about Murray Rothbart. Yes, he was. What do you think his opinion was? That's John Fieldhouse, who's on the show. Every once in a while, he'll be on the show. He'll actually the episode that's coming out today. He co hosts with me interviewing William Messelin. We talk about that all the time. How like Murray Rothbard was one of the most raging anti semites of the twentieth century. Yeah, I've seen Moline. You going absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 1: I was watching some Chinese historian on YouTube living in Canada. He's kind of based, but kind of retarded. He's trying to wake up white people. Oh hero, wake up bright people. A. Walter Block is. Walter Block is an arch zionist and probably has studied started studying the town. I bet his parents were playing tapes of the Talmud when he was in the womb for him. Go read his defending the Undefendables books. Yeah, yeah, there are so many good, so many good asides that if you find like old Rothbard speeches, like I used to have audio speeches of Rothbart and he would have these asides that were just like that was anti semitic. Ron UN's writing an article about who backs Malay. I didn't know that. I think Joseaninho did one too. Is Jesselie Peterson gay? Or is that just a bit? I mean, if it's just a bit, he's a really good actor. Happy Sunday slaughter, How are you doing defending the Undefendables? I added the text onto it, the talmut abridged. Hey coronin all right, Monkey says JLP is definitely something Man Amazon, He's hilarious, though you have to admit that some of those some of those j LP Jesslee Peterson clips are hilarious. Paladin n YYZ big super chat over an entry, thanks on rumble, Thank you, he says, since we're putting guns to nut sacks, which would you rather have a hundred that one hundred Palestinians or one hundred people that think Superman is not Jewish? Oh man, where's that coin? I can flip? Where's my same coin. Let's flip this. That's great ballad. Jesse still uses the word plantations to describe his childhood at all. Rigo Palazza says, I prefer Jesse Lee Peterson to that other closeted black man making the news. I had to think about that for a quick second. Best pocket gun is the Celtech P. Thirty two. Douche says Jose hitting it out of the park with his sub stack interviews. Who could have known mid century German agricultural policy was so interesting? Oh yeah, anything on Doray is gonna be. You got to get the books at Deray that Antelope Hill put out on Deray. You read them. They're very serious books. He is a very serious US man. Use promo code peak Q get five percent off when you order for Manelopill. Saint Michael is a terrorist symbol. JL probably H. Lindsay found me this week. Don't you detegrate my P? Two thirty eight? I had a nine thirty eight, but it's too much printing. I mean it's a great The sake p. Nine thirty eight is a great, great pistol, but it prints too much. The P thirty two, the Celtech P. Thirty two. Is is the best pocket pistol that I've ever seen? Yeah, trash Can and Jack. Yeah, I'm a woke rite character. Now what's funny is is that James Lindsay used a clip of the video of the interview I did with Daryl about the JQ, and the clip he picked out is inarguable. There is nothing in there historically that you can argue. It's it's insane. Why a new Superior said, I sold my ninety two FS to my buddy. I sometimes wish I didn't. Yeah, you like the Springfield hell Cat for a subcompact? I mean is it a pocket gun? Though? Yeah, that's my question is is it a pocket gun? Oh? Man, he chimped, he he freaked out. Uh, revolver is never jam Boomers have entered the chat. Oh. James Lindsay used woke right for me and Daryl. He used woke right three times in one tweet. He's still using it. That was Thursday or Friday. You carry appendix? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it was specifically for pocket but yeah, appendix the hell Cat definitely looking at a shield. Plus, Why do I like P thirty two over other options for pocket pistol? One pocket pistol. You're not looking, I mean really there, because it prints the least out of every pocket pistol out there. Revolvers not dropping brass is a good thing if you are an assassin, and I am not an assassin. So let's just get that out of the way. Aocs smarter than James Lindsay. Probably James Lindsay's just owned. Look, you can go out there and trace where James Lindsay's money comes from. I have blocked James Lindsay. James Lindsay's blocked me. What are you talking about. The problem with Twitter now is is that you used to be able to block people and they couldn't see your account unless they went to an ault. Now Musk has made it so that you can still see accounts that you've blocked or have blocked you, which sucks. Ruger LCP two for pocket carry. I haven't shot the two the two model. I shot the first one. It was just like tiny. James Lindsay and Jordan Peterson have Israeli handlers that I mean, that's where their money comes from. So allegedly, FB informant says doctor Lindsay is a brilliant scholar and expert swordsman Bianca Zombie says, thirty two never tried it. I mean I have some older pistols that are in thirty two, so I have I have a lot of thirty two, ammo. If you buy historic pistols, especially stuff from the early twentieth century, a lot of them are in thirty two or seven six' five and, yeah so, yeah Vangel twitter is just. Terrible carl dal just tweeted me and said so. True maybe he didn't tweet, me he just texted. Me Carl doll's a big thirty two guy because of his love of early twentieth century pistols as. Well so, Well, pete are you An aaron boy sent by grocery clerk to collect the? Bill i'm trying to get the. Reference due says listening To americans talk about guns must be as frustrating As americans listening To europeans talking about. Women wait a, minute what carrying the webly thirty eight short and honor of The. EMPIRE i, mean thirty two isn't any. Better i'm just saying that the p thirty two is much easier to. Hide the Ice band, Says i'm just getting into. Firearms and this is all like Speaking russians and a how much DID i enjoy living In romania compared to WHERE i am In? Alabama this is this is my, land this is Where i'm meant to. BE i Liked. ROMANIA i liked The romanian. People they're not my, people, though SO i mean it was. Nice it was a warm, people a good. Culture but you, know people can complain about living around nons all they. Want go live. Around go live Around. Gypsies go live around gypsies for a couple of years and tell, me tell me what you would prefer.
Speaker 2: Her, yeah all, right.
Speaker 1: On To. Gypsy that that REFERENCE i got ex. Comrace has anyone DONE dna tests On gypsies versus jays D allman Asked gypsy Or jeet as a. Neighbor i'd have to take The jeet Because jeet's not gonna steal. SHIP i, mean at Least i'm not gonna say they're not wired that. Way but it's been much. Worse, Yeah rama people are descended From. India that's What Zach frisbee. SAYS i don't want to shit On gypsies or SIT i MEAN i actually met a bunch that were actually very, nice but hold your fucking. Wallet that's for damn, sure, chee it's still your tech. Job, yeah, Hey, Joe joe. Says cheers from The boston O gc, cheers, man good have you, Here. Sully the amalekite over an edge of bey just goes the, same the same. Thing it's the same. Thing do not redeem. Itsar have there been any interruptions in the, stream any blips or? Anything Today gypsies don't many take any seecurred about robbing you compared to other. People, well that's, true that's. True no blip's, awesome good, Good thank you guys so much for contributing to the new setup that. WAS i THINK i like this a lot. Better the camera is built. IN i, mean there's a freakin built in, camera so one less thing to worry about the friggin webcams sliding. Around. Shit the government has geet code so embedded into its. System they have literally no. Idea they don't make us do pull requests and. Check Jennis Robert plant has gypsy. Blood iceman says in, prison The romanians run with The, mexicans not the. Whites very. Weird Master greeneyes, says and this is him saying this not. ME i once witnessed witness A gypsy woman throw a baby at a random. Dude when he caught the, baby three mini gypsies gipos emerged around him and picked his pockets. Clean oh thank you, allman see you, later my.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Jesus gypsies want to stay. Apart that's, so that's one sugar Can have you been To? Romania that's that's not one hundred percent, true not from not in my, experience it's. Ironic the only vape STREAM i have found is In Hong, kong where vaping is. Illegal Wagner superior, says our retired staff sergeant instructor here is pulling one hundred and sixty k annually instructing and collecting his retirement and disability from being. Airborne one way to get The gibbs to work for white. Guys there you, go baby Throwing. Olympics that's a good. One John baiden, says you know the rule of her around gypsy's pocking carry at three sixty. Five i've heard three sixty fives just go off for no reason. Whatsoever like you can put them on the desk and they'll just go off for no. Reason is that? True they have a. PROBLEM seg has a problem with like one gun and now MY p two two nine and my pea MY p two twenty or like you will have boomers, say is it going off on its? Own i'm not a big fan of Extreme you, NO i met. You, no and he was a fucking. Asshole some guy has a two. Twenty, yeah it's a great, one isn't.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: UH jk as a two twenty as? Well you have Fa, yeah that's THE p two twenty loaded is like you do not know it's. THERE i used to pocket carry an sick nine thirty eight all the, time nine thirty eight all the, time and it was it your pocket would Sag bob says you have brought up The bolsheviks last week as an example of not needing to be right to. Win it got me, thinking do you consider getting into power already? Winning it depends what power. STRUCTURE i, mean if you get if you get take over a power structure that can't be, changed like we're seeing right. Now, yeah it's, hard, Man, libel you have a two twenty combat that's. AWESOME i just have the normal two twenty gypsy. MOTHS i Don't i'd have to Ask thomas about. That we're recording another movie review this. Week i'm not gonna tell anybody. Though there's another long one, though that's for. Sure sully The amalachite super chat over an entry Beyt Thanks pete for curbing my. Autism curb your. Autism that's that's a good. One screwed up rebellion with a super. Chat god bless, You. Pete, thanks thank. YOU i appreciate. That palin and Yy z with another super. Chat Thanks. Palaina does jeets equal? Roma roma equals? Gypsies it seems that that's. It, yeah excumbers is the only ROMA i like is. Tomatoes we got those in the backyard this. YEAR i need a pet tens with an optic, plate but cz has made them vapor. Ware take care Of, Aiden go clean that chicken, coop enjoy the time with your. Daughter well it's not. That it's Not lawrence Of arabia long. Yet At Chindler's, List, yeah we're going to mystery science the shit out of. That Larry david is one of the most JQ a where. Individuals, well, YEAH i MEAN i know what you're. Saying you can take the gypsy At india but you can't take. THIS i can't say That Cold mountain is actually a really good. Movie John label, SAYS i have A West german two. Twenty my employee gave me this. Year it was his dad's service. Weapon oh, wow that's. Amazing the real question is would you rather listen to more than? Words or when or when the children? Cry? Uh probably The White lion. Song Cold mountain was a good. Movie oh, thanks, Boss let me check and see what you got. HERE i appreciate, that. BOSS i appreciate, that, Boss, boss so for for thank you for the uh for The? Venmo DO i Plant roma's next to my crypto? Wallet DO i like? Animals? Yes, yes cats are easy because.
Speaker 2: You, know.
Speaker 1: They pretty much take care of. THEMSELVES i fel them in cleaning their, box and you don't have to walk them or doing. Anything John goris, Says Our, Interest Our Interesting times just did a great retrospect On. Spielberg, Yes spielberg is a created. PERSON i listened to that episode this. MORNING i knew That spielberg is not a. Legitimate, OH i went To hollywood and worked. Hard, yeah. Bullshit DO i like? Cooking what's my specialty? DISH i mean WHEN i lived WHEN i lived, alone mostly steak and steak and salads besides stuff that's. Easy bons ninety four, Says i'm getting married in a. Month i'm getting cold feet And i'm trying to get My greek fiance to poor it before. It, Then, hey you want me to you want me to Call ice on r just send me an. Address i'll do. It that's. Awesome DO i like Cold? PLAY i do not know t l e guys for totally Gaslighting pause in the last episode about owning. Cats we, were we were at we Had I'm i'm in A TWITTER dm with those guys in Lee enfield and. Everything we were Convincing pause to get a cat today posting pictures of our cats. Too the last MOVIE i can find On pete's site Is Repo. MAN i think that was the last. One, NO i can't. Remember hold, on let me. SEE i. Can't i'm, Sorry i'm my mind is. Gone, no we Watched gangs In New. York it's, there it's. Published, yeah you should be able to see it. Here i'll, Uh i'll even do a here's the uh, jeez phenomenal phenomenal live streaming, here, guys phenomenal lave.
Speaker 2: STREAMING i, know.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the link to our gangs In New york. Review that was a long movie to review, Too So Guy richie catch a lot of, flak but his exploration Of irish, ship ghipsy culture and snatch was actually pretty spot. ON i, MEAN i enjoyed. IT i don't know much about the, culture So i'll just have to take your word for. It what's the most badasst cats pick?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah. LEAVING i Like. LEAVING i SAW i Saw fear In New. York i'm not going to say how long ago it, was BUT i got to Meet leaving and he Was he's a really cool. Dude ovid Is tiger's eat jeets pretty bad ass in my, bug that's. Hilarious. Repo man is such a funny. MOVIE i, mean, yeah it's it's so.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sally The amalekite, Says Colt anaconda hipholster under my suit? Jacket AM i doing it? Wrong that's good, man that's. Wild, YEAH i saw. THAT i saw That Devin stack's cat was missing for four months in the day or just showed back up every Single twitter. Video NOW i see a stingrayse refer, WELL i don't think All catholics are bad on. Immigration there have just been some organizations using The catholic name that have that have been really bad on immigration and have helped. Immigration funny thing is is And i'm not going to say it's all of, them but there is one, that like if you look at their whole, board it's A catholic, charity their whole board Is. Jewish SO i try to remind people. That and the same thing For Lutheran for there's A lutheran charity out there that gets shipped for A LUTHERAN ngo for. That you can call it, anything you can call whatever you. Want you can All Catholic. LUTHERAN i wouldn't advise calling Anything jewish because you'll probably get. Sued But catholics aren't even gonna come after A. Lutheran and it's not like you're affiliated with A catholic church or have to be A catholic in any, Way although there Are catholics who are involved in this and they should be put IN. Dacau how much for you And thomas to watch the Original Naked gun created By Zucker Abraham abrams And zucker sounds like A manhattan firm that's. Awesome you s eleven five points right off a. Bowery it's a nice. Area oh Love alberta mcinteer says love cooking. Food, Spanish Viva, Franco Viva cristro re.
Speaker 2: All, right.
Speaker 1: All, right, WELL i think it's time to get out of. HERE i really appreciate all the super chats today and the. Conversation it was really. Nice try to take to heart that if we're going to, win don't care about taking credit for, it and anybody who wants credit for it as long as we, win let them fucking have. IT i, mean who. CARES i don't need the. CREDIT i just want to do my fucking hockey. Podcast all, right, everyone take care of take care of, yourselves and spend time with, family people you, love people you share values.
Speaker 2: With later