Speaker 1: Phoning in. We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now this peace Clippers Talk on.
Speaker 2: Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 3: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 1: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 2: Let me guess it's about Kawhi.
Speaker 1: Here we are and now here.
Speaker 3: He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame.
Speaker 1: At follow Adam a Adam Osley. Clippers run by sixty in the first half and then they got thunderclapped one's sixteen to ninety eight was your final They got outscored by twenty two points in the third quarter and the Oklahoma City Thunder proved who they are the best team in the Western Conference record wise. That is one thirteenth straight. Welcome in to Clippers Talk. I'm Auta Oslin. Whether you're listening on a five seventy LA Sports or on the YouTube side at Clippers Talk. Appreciate you guys. We'll get to your phone calls at eight six six ninety eight seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is the phone number. You can also get to me at follow app May I will react to somebody that got to me a little bit earlier on there. It was a frustrating suite, but it should probably be addressed. Thirteen straight wins for OKC. They're on the front end of a back to back. They got the Nicks at home tomorrow. I believe SGA finished with twenty nine. The difference in the game, though, is simply Okase imposing their will in the second half and in that third quarter. Specifically, I said, if you follow the thread on X that I do for each and every game, I fall out of May. Near the end of the second quarter, I was saying, the Clippers better have a double digit lead going in to the half, or else they're in trouble. That's just how it has to be. Because you knew that run was coming from the Oklahoma City Thunder. You knew they weren't gonna be able to stay shooting as they started one for eleven from three. They were gonna start knocking them down, and they get into their offense and find themselves in the open floor when they turn you over. They are the best in the league at turning over opponents. At nineteen per game, the Clippers had twenty. They average twenty three twenty three points off of turnovers per game best in the league. The Clippers ended up giving them thirty one points off their twenty turnovers. That's the story. Eventually, Oka see did what Okase does? They turned you over? And oh yeah, they're the best at taking care of the basketball. They only had ten turnovers at the Clippers twenty. That's how they beat you. That so they win games. That's so they have won thirteen straight. And the game played out that way. I never felt comfortable think Daniel West can attest to this. In the first half, I was saying, it's early, they're up sixteen. Great, now they have a chance. But the thing I was saying was they better be up double digits heading in to the third quarter, and they were only up by four. As okay see, you got to work got it down to six points after an Isaiah Joe three late second quarter, Amir had a turnover, Norm had a turnover driving as he had his worst game of the season. Sga would eventually hit a three a J dub runner to end the half, and it's a four point game. When the Clippers were up by as many as sixteen at one point. They were on a seventeen to four run in the first half, but they couldn't hold on to it. And I don't fault the effort. Some people are confusing effort and execution in the chat, saying it needs to be a consistent effort all the way through. Just because you're losing doesn't mean all of a sudden you've let go of the rope or if given up or have stopped playing hard. That's not that's not the problem. The problem is you're being out talented. He already don't have kawhi Arn's man and then no James Harden, Like, what were your expectations going into this one? I know Sebastian Swinsteiger said the mush who's always wrong, the Clippers are going to win. Okay, so he's looking suspect his usual stick. He'll be in a time out whenever he comes back to the chat and shows his face. But I just don't know what your expectations were for the people saying, oh oh, sky's falling. They went one and two on the road trip. Awful road trip. Look, they lost a couple of games the second night of a back to back against San Antonio, and then they have a day off and they lose another one in the lions Den or The Dragon's Lair, which was a disappointing game on the PC growing up because you really felt like, oh, are the graphics really this good. No, it's just like cutscene things, that's all it is. But to play the best team in the Western Conference that had won twelve in a row and now it's thirteen, like this is so, this is not a time to panic cliper Nation. It's not. And now there's people in here in the chat that they just can't tell the nuance between effort and execution. The Clippers were playing hard. Sometimes, believe it or not, you can play really hard and gets your butts kicked because the team is just that much better than you, because it's a mismatch on paper, and you knew that heading in. But then you get up by sixteen and you feel like, oh, we could hang with them. It's a forty eight minute game. That's why I never got too high when they were up by sixteen. I knew what okaysee was about. I knew they started one of eleven from three and that's not sustainable. I knew the way the Clippers were shooting it. The mere coffee starting five to five from three was also not sustainable. So the Clippers were executing and playing really well early on, give them credit. Different guys were stepping up. KPJ had a really good first half. Mobamba had his best game maybe as a Clipper, especially in the first half. How much of that was going to be repeatable as the game goes along, turns out, typically you regress to the mean, you revert back to who you are now. Unfortunately for the Clippers, that never happened with Norman Powell. He started zero for five in the first half and never found himself. Had his worst game of the season. Give credit to OKC, but he had thirty one the last time out against him. I understand without James Harden, it's a much tougher thing when they can key in on you as the number one option out there, and they were great. He had a couple of rough calls go against him. I think, you know, it's a mix of two things. He had an off night and also Okac's defense was leaning his way. They were very good against him. But I mean at the half, Mobaum had nine points on four to four shooting and knocked down a three pointer. That's the best state minutes he had played in the Clippers uniform. So far KPJ. He had ten points, a couple of nice assists. He played well in the first half. Their bench was outperforming the starters outside of a mere Coffee who got the start because no James Harden thought of each Zubats was playing solid basketball like he was bottying Isaiah Hartenstein. You had a spinning left handed hook off the backboard against him. Zoo was winning that matchup. They didn't go to him Aton and okay, see will double and throw different defenses at you because they got guys that can hedge and recover really well and a lot of switchability out there, and they're just I mean, they took Isaiah Hartenstein off the floor early on because Zoo was abusing him. They put it in the other Jalen Williams. They tried something immediately. I don't like Zubots even in you know, a game like this where you ended up getting blown out. But through three orders he only had nine shots, eleven and nine and twenty three minutes. And somebody in here was trying to tell me, you talk about KPJ having a bad second half or all his bad moments, but you don't talk about Avista Zubats having a terrible game. It's like, can you can you not decipher the difference between KPJ and Aviza Zubats. Like Aviza Zubats is one of the most important players on this team, that is a made man and established in this league. He is their last line of defense. He is one of the best room protectors in the league. He's been like that forever and this season he's averaging what almost sixteen and twelve. This guy Alfie, who I think is in the chat right now, if you guys see him in here, uh, maybe you could point out his flawed logic because he goes, Dude, you're just biased when it comes to KPJ. Look at Zoo. You can't tell me he's having a terrible game. Poor phrasing there. Well, Zoo wasn't having a terrible game. I wouldn't call it a good game or a great game. It was a slightly below average game, not a terrible game. But he goes, you won't mention that. Be shameless. Seriously, if everyone plays badly, hold everyone accountable, don't cherry pick. The reason that I'm highlighting KPJ is because it turns out that he's not established as a clipper. Yet you know you have to have it eat the zoobots out there. We don't know who KPJ is as a player. You don't know possession to possession, who he is as a player. It has been extremely up and down, and that is being kind. So I praised him in the first half when he had a good first half, and then I criticized him in the second half because he had an objectively bad second half. And this guy comes in here and has tried to tell me, Oh, you're biased for Vitza Zubas. I'm not worried about Avitza Zubos. I'm worried about KPJ ever finding a consistent rhythm out there, because he hasn't done it yet. He hasn't. Oh, ALFI changed his name. I think in the chat he doesn't want people to know that that was him. He said, So this guy put me on time out because I called you out over your biasness. I don't think he understands what bias is. His bias is thinking that I have a bias against KPJ, who I literally have a tweet for that says in the preseason, I've seen it enough. I think he could be the starting two guard at some point for the Clippers. And now you're saying I'm biased against him. Uh, KPJ had a fair game the least, but your favorite Norm Zoo Done had terrible games. Hold them accountable. Zoo and Done did not have terrible games. Like, some people can't be the least bit objective, and it is painfully obvious on here. I know it's social media, it's anonymous, you can hide behind all this stuff. But the KPJ hive is something else. I mean, it's not the russ hive, but it is completely illogical. Like somebody wants me to what lie and say KPJ is not smoking layups or trying to go one on two in the second half to get tough buckets and making life much more difficult on the Clippers, or having a bad offensive foul. Like what am I supposed to say? You want me to lie about it and say those players aren't happening. I'm watching the game. I've literally said Norman Powells at a really bad game, his worst game of the season. The difference is they're not the same. Norman KPJ aren't the same. KPJY and Zoo not the same. KPJ and Emir is not the same. We know who a mere coffee is as a player, So don't come in here and try to tell me that I needed to treat KPJ the same way I treat Zoo. I'm looking to see if KPJ can be a real winning player in this league. I already know if viatz Zubas is that. I don't need to worry about that with him. Yeah, he needs to play better. The Clippers need to find him more like, it goes both ways. I've criticized him even with the great season of beats zoobots is having. I have criticized his free throw shooting as good as he has been this season, where he's played at like a if you're an all star level for the center position. I have still criticized this free throw shooting. But this guy will come in here and say, oh, you're biased, Like, yeah, what do you think you're getting a time out? Check your own bias, Like stop caring about one player more than the team. These stands, they don't care about the Clippers. They have agendas. They just care about promoting their player and protecting them at all times, regardless of the type of game they have like, I'm here to find the truth of what is the best version of this Clippers team and who needs to be playing. Clippers lose by eighteen in Okay See to the Thunder final score one sixteen to ninety eight. They are back back again at into a Dome on Saturday. They're taking on the Atlanta Hawks. Will Kawhi Leonard be back. You're gonna hear from Lob Murray next. I'm out of Mosland and this is Clippers Talk here on AM five seventy l Sports.
Speaker 3: The Lague Clippers. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It continues, ry a guy in here trying to compare KPJ to Aviza Zoo Bots. After the Clippers lose one sixteen to ninety eight in Oklahoma City to the Thunder. This guy, Alfie Chico, said, I am a stan yet here you are saying Zoo is a winning player. Zoo is a winning player. He wins his minutes consistently. It's one of the highest plus minuses on the team. I don't think you understand what makes somebody a winning player? What has he won like, seriously, I got time to go back and forth with you. I don't get wrecked this, this is a pure block. I got better things to talk about. Appreciate you guys that bring a little bit of sanity to the chat here after the Clippers lose and people think KPJ is on the same pedestal as of eats A Zubats, even though he has done nothing in this league to prove that. I am hoping for the best with KPJ. I see the vision, I see why the Clippers are giving him this opportunity completely, but he still has to prove that you can win periods of games when he's out there on the court. That's what we need to see, and we haven't seen it so far. And he had a really good first half. And I can understand the logic of he was trying to force it in this and half because nobody was getting anything. Fine, if it wasn't, if there weren't all these other plays from him that, you know, change that also, I guess should be added into the context of my viewpoint on KPJ. I'd say, yeah, you're right, it's just a uh, it's a one off. But it hasn't been a one off and we're thirty four games in. Like there are guys in here like Rock in the chat, like he's he's a KPJ fan obviously, but he's not a stand he's not crazy. He's not saying like KPJ and Zoo have proven the same amount of stuff in the NBA so far, they haven't. A visa Zoo Bots is one of the better centers in the league. Now it gets proven. Ibata Zoobots needs more touches, if anything. With KPJ, he needs to take less shots, get others involved, because I've seen his playmaking get a little bit better it has. I think it's just so up and down. And I'm not putting this loss on him at all. I'm just trying to point out why Alfie is no longer going to be seeing the chat here because anybody that can't understand the difference between those two players, I can't sit here and debate it. I want you to hear from La Murray of the Athletic But first, let's pause ten seconds for station identification. Here on A five seven ELS Sports, this.
Speaker 3: Is LA Clippers Basketball AM five seventy KLAC Los Angeles ninety seven KYSR HD two Los Angeles and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: All right, so pregame, we add the law on La Murray and I had to ask him the most appropriate question for what's coming on Saturday with the Clippers back home had into a dome taken on the Atlanta Hawks, and him putting out the report of the last week that that is the target return date for Kawhi keyword there. Target. Nothing has been confirmed or made official by this Clippers team yet, But here was Law Murray pregame giving us an update Saturday night, back it into a dome, the Clippers will be taken on the Atlanta Hawks. So La Murray, it begs the question, is Kawhi Leonard still on track to be available to go in his first game this season on Saturday?
Speaker 4: Well, when I reported last week there was a target dates, that's all I could really say. And that's not something that the organization is pushing or anything like that. That's Kawhi's target date. And we know that just because Kawhi feels like he's ready or or has a date circle, that doesn't always work out. We've seen that across the league with a lot of guys. You know, they've had to had their wrap up period. They might feel like they're ready and then it doesn't work out. So I will say he hasn't been ruled out. That is a positive as far as I'm concerned. And you know, when you look at what's happening to he got to practice with the G League team and that was a pretty big deal. He went through multiple practices. Sound like it came out came out pretty well with that, and so we'll have to see if the team is willing to put him out there for Saturday night. So I'm just going to say that's a lot there. All I thing really is, nothing has changed based off of what I reported last week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna admit this, it doesn't sound as promising as it did when you first put out their report. I think that's fair to say Daniel West has shaking his head too. It seems more uncertain than when the initial report came out. I'm just gonna be honest about that. I don't know how you guys feel in here, But again, the team has not confirmed any of this. This is just lat Marie of the athletic I know he has good source sources and good information. I'm not doubting any of that. But until I think this is how most people feel, until you see Kawhi out there on the court, in the starting lineup, like it's hard to believe it. He hasn't played since Game three of that playoff series back in April against the Maps. He hasn't been ruled out yet, that's true, Bryant pointing that out. Jay Dogg said, shaking my head. I told you guys. Mark Jack said, I'm a big Kawhi fan, but I'm almost not caring anymore. Not trying to be funny, but when he comes back, or if he comes back, I'm happy. Obviously, If there's any breaking news regarding Kawhi and his availability for that game on Saturday, we'll have you covered at Clipper's Talk on the YouTube side. I will go live right away. But until then, it's just it feels like a little bit in question in doubt versus last week, everybody said he's back on this date. It never was that. It never was a guarantee. It was a target date, but I thought things might be a little bit more solidified at this point with it just less than forty eight hours away. It could still happen, But nothing is definite. Mike and La you're on Clipper stop without a Mamason?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 5: Mike, Hey, Adam, you know I understand that obviously. Okay See is great at causing teams to have turnovers, and you know that's what they do. But the annoying thing for me is that this has been a problem with the Clippers all season, even when they play teams that aren't okay See. You know, we still have have issues with turnovers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 5: Know it's you know, turnovers and free throws. I'm not saying, you know, we lost the game tonight because of free throws, but you know we missed six of them, and it just I mean, you know, those have been problems with with other teams, and I just don't know how. I mean, I don't see you getting Kawhi back at making you know, such a huge difference in either of those.
Speaker 1: Oh, it will in either of us. I can tell you exactly why it will, because one of the reasons they've been turning the basketball over so much is because it's the thing I've been saying since day one this year. They have a thirty five year old with the usage rating of a twenty five year old in James Harden and then without him tonight. Okay, So now Chris Dunn is your lead ball handler all of a sudden, and now KPJ has the ball in his hands more, and you have other lineups, and you're going up against the team that creates the most deflections in the league, that creates the most turnovers in the league, and you don't have your traditional floor general. And even when you do have him, yes, he is often gassed because he's playing heavy minutes and trying to do things like he used to in Houston because they don't have a better option right now. When Kawhi is there, the ball will be in his hands a lot. That usage rating for James Harden will drop significantly quickly. I'm not saying it's gonna happen overnight within the first week with Kawhi back, but over time, I do believe they will start turning the basketball over less.
Speaker 5: I hope you're right, man, I hope you are right.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the phone call Mike, Mike pointing out some of the flaws and errors with this Clippers team and just weaknesses that have been going on all season long. And I get it. I just I don't know how anybody. I'm not saying everybody watched my preview going into this game, but I tried to make it very clear, this is what okayse does really well, and that's what happened tonight. So I wasn't surprised by any of it. You have a team that turns the ball over a lot against a team that turns the opposition over a lot, what did you think was gonna happen? I admit the Clippers did a nice job early on. I think some of that was because the OKC thunder just weren't as focused because they knew that the Clippers didn't have James Harden and they have bigger fish to fry tomorrow night against the Knicks. I could see that part of this was probably a let down from them. Out of the gates. They got serious in the second half. They turned up the volume, they turned up the gas, and that is when the Clippers started to struggle, and their ball pressure was much better and they had eight turnovers in the third quarter of the Clippers league is seventeen points. Some people in here talking about just real big picture stuff like what can we get for Kawhi Leonard trade? It's like he hasn't played a game, not much. He hasn't played a game yet. This guy, Adam rr is like, can they win the champion ship this year? Tell me? Can they trade Kawhi? Tell me? He's just asking this very casual. I'm sorry, Adam, uh questions that we have talked about four months, which is you know, it's just can somebody else handle that in the chat please? I gotta see these phone calls. Uh, hey, Zeus and al Hambro, you're on Clippers Soft with Adam Mawson. What's up his zoos?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up Adam? Thanks for taking my call?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: Was the rough loss man? Two losses in a row. It's it's a bummer. You know, we have been playing, you know, fairly well. But like you said, man, what do you expect when we ain't got you know, Kawhi Leonard, and when we ain't got our next best guy James Harden, which I mean you know he's been he's been carrying a huge, uh a huge part of this load for us, and you know it's just, you know, we we really can't expect much more, man. You know, like the guys that we needed to step up, they stepped up, you know. But they're a great role players, great complimentary pieces when we have you know, Norman Pow and James Harden and Kawhi all firing on all cylinders. And unfortunately we don't have that, man, So you know, this is what we're gonna expect. But still, you know, you know, on the bright side, man, you know, a mere coffee what he did, Mobamba, which you know, he's been very inconsistent, you know, this season and stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, but he's been bad.
Speaker 1: He's been bad. He's been bad. All right, all right, he was good on the first half to night, and I hoped he can build off of this because I saw a different level of energy from Mobamba. I thought the first couple of games with the Clippers he played with more spirit, more activity out there, and I saw that again tonight. I just need more of that now. I wonder, and I have wondered if his three point shot basically being non existent so far this season, when he has been a league average three point shooter at seven feet tall throughout his career, that is a part of his game. I've wondered, because he was shooting twenty percent from three heading into this game, if that has killed his confidence, and you know he knocked one down and maybe that helped lift his spirits a little bit.
Speaker 6: That could be it, man, You know, that could be a you know, so you know when when you when they say you get the yips, you know, nothing's falling for you and stuff, and you just get into your head and and it's you know, it becomes even tougher and tougher to score, man, until you can break that and get like you said, get your confidence back. Man. But I didn't want to touch on something else. I've seen this, this picture circulating on social media with Kawhi, you know, back at practice stuff like that. It was about like say, maybe like a few days ago on Instagram, but.
Speaker 1: Do you follow me? Do you listen to the show on Clippers Talk? Are you talking about versus the right leg?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've already dressed it ten different times.
Speaker 6: All right, man, Sorry to bring it up again, man, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody trying to make something out of one angle because Clippers read it, you know, misery loves company. They just want to be doomers or the guy named depressed Clipper fan or something like that. On Instagram. First of all, they were saying like his left legs. Something was wrong with it. It looked flexed. His right leg wasn't. I'm not going to acknowledge that stuff. I literally saw Kawhi at media day. I didn't notice the difference between both legs. Like guys, If there was some significant difference between both legs to that degree, do you think the training staff would have noticed it and wouldn't have picked up on a Well, maybe he's over compensating or one leg is too weak for him to play right now? You think they would let him play if that picture was anything to be concerned about. Uh? Yeah, Alfonso and San Dimas. Great night here, Alfonso. What's up here on Clipper stoff without Amazan?
Speaker 7: Hey, how's it.
Speaker 2: Going at him?
Speaker 7: I had a question. I know we got some injuries on the team, and you know, Kawhi some.
Speaker 1: Their best player hasn't played a game yet, and then James Harden doesn't play tonight, and some people want to say, well, the Clippers, they just laid down or they didn't play hard. It's like, my god, can you give the best team in the Western Conference some credit? It turns out when they turn up the gas, they're tough to hang with. It doesn't mean the Clippers weren't trying hard. Okay, see is that good?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, most definitely? But U But as far as I know the trade deadline coming up, I was wondering, like, like I know, like on the margins, like kind of like a trade for like a Cam Johnson or like Collin Sexton and be made.
Speaker 1: How are they gonna trade for Cam Johnson? Like, here's the point I keep making Alfonso? First of all, why would they make a trade to raise their ceiling when they can only win a championship if Kawhi Leonard's healthy and they haven't seen Kawhi Leonard out there yet and to see if he can't stay healthy, Why would you make a move and give up more future assets if you don't even know if Kawhi can stay healthy, because you have no chance to win a championship if you can't. Right, yeah, so so so should they see? So should they see Alfonso first before making a trade and giving up more future assets if Kawhi can stay healthy?
Speaker 7: Of course I agree with that totally, But I'm not like trying to like do go crazy or you know, give up crazy draftings?
Speaker 1: What do you think is gonna take for Cam Johnson, my man, Cam Johnson is going to take at least a first round pick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, that's that's true. Then then yeah, then that's not a trade to be amazing. And that the Lakers just did with Phinney Smith, like I know, like it's like three gave up three second round picks, like you know, I was curious, like you know, like with the Clippers they were able to do that kind of a trade for him, and they you know what I mean. But like you said, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Wait for Kawhi.
Speaker 1: He is, he's a better player than Finny Smith. He would cost you more than what they gave up for Finney Smith. So those two players aren't equal. They can get a lot more. And the problem is, Alfonso, and I appreciate the question, I do, but every team in the league just about has more assets to give up to win a bidding war against the Clippers, right, yes, So if any other team is also going for that good player, and they are because they know about him too, it's gonna be tough for the Clippers to be able to get them, nor should they be trying to right now until this Ye how Kawhi Leonard looks, but I appreciate you, my guy. Anything else, No, Well.
Speaker 7: That's thing I know, well, that's that's the thing where I know they're holding on a PDA Tucker because of the money situation, so they could like fit in some kind of trade if possible. So if there's nothing out, I guess, like the team's not like you said, there's no worth worth Well, you got a way to see with Kawhi. Then you know the PG Tuckers that they just just eat it for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, that's interesting. I mean the PJ. Tucker eleven million dollars expiring deal that you bring up there, Alfonso, that is something that will be sought after I think near the trade deadline where a team knows they're out of it and they're just looking at their salary going into next year, and maybe they want them cap really for the ability to get under the first or second apron. So they give up a player that makes eleven million but has two more years left on his deal, and isn't it expiring like PJ Tuckers is, they might be able to get something decent for PJ Tucker, Not Cam Johnson, not calling Sexton, unless you know he's included with other assets and other draft capital or something like that. But I don't think it's out of the Roman possibility that they are able to trade him for something. How good that something is, we'll see, but it's a good question. I appreciate you all. Fonso, call me back on Saturday, all right, yeah, all right, there's all funds. Though, we'll take a pick of time out. We'll come back. Clippers lose badly again, so we're talking about everything, but the loss again. They were up by four and a half. They were playing really good basketball. Okay, so he was also playing I don't know their D minus brand of basketball. Once they started playing their B minus brand of basketball, you sell the difference in talent between the two teams and the third quarter. They won that quarter by twenty two points. They won the game by eighteen. They won thirteen straight. It's okay. Doesn't mean the Clippers weren't playing hard just because they got beat up. Sometimes you're just at such a talent disadvantage it doesn't matter. I don't know if you guys have heard this. It's a players league and they have a lot of them. I'm Oudam Ausland and you're listening to Clippers TCK here on n FI seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: The lag Clippers. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: I feel like I need to bring back some perspective here and give you the uh bird's eye view. The Clippers are nineteen and fifteen in the Western Conference and have not had Kawhi Leonard for a game yet. For people that want to talk about, oh, they aren't playing hard or the effort isn't there, I repeat, the Clippers are nineteen and fifteen and haven't had their best player in one game yet. Tell me another team without their number one options so far this season that has a winning record, that hasn't had their best player for one game, that has a winning record. Tell me who that team is. Hey, welcome back in his slippers, Socck. I'm out of Masland eight six six nine seven seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy Harold in North Hollywood? Is he gonna stick the knife in again? Harold?
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, Harold, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: I like you, Adam, I like you too, But I think I'm going crazy with this Kawhi? When's Kawhi? I even mentioned to you earlier in the year, I said, when'd you come back? When you said, you said maybe after the All Star Game. The season is pretty much it's not as kay, and we still don't have Kawai. I don't even think.
Speaker 1: Harold play, Harold, what do you want him to do? Do you want him to scream at his knee and tell his knee stop being hurt so much? Knee stop doing that? Is that the logic you are espousing here.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is if you know people pay good money to go to a Clipper games and they want to see the stars, well, this is a general problem we have in the league now, So.
Speaker 1: Guys who are legitimately hurt should play like he should just cut off his leg and run and hopscotch out there. What do you want him to do? No? No, what's the solution, Harold? Do you have a solution, That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Okay, this is what my solution is. Don't play Adam, tell him to take the rest of season off. If it's in your head about that knee, then.
Speaker 1: Harold, Harold let me finish. You just said it hurts, It hurts the league, and it hurts the fans because you can't play right now. But if he is able to play, if he does get healthy, you don't want him to play. When he is able to he will never be one that It's not about one hundred percent. It's about healthy enough to be able to play.
Speaker 2: Adam, he if he's not one hundred percent, he won't not play, he won't eat.
Speaker 1: It depends on how you defined one hundred percent. If he doesn't have to worry about exacerbating the injury worsening it. Like Harold, you know he tried to play last year in the playoffs, and there was a play where he caught now up and was hanging on the rim and was scared to drop from it because of the impact on his right knee. Yet he was still trying to No no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no, you don't get it switched up to the subject. Do you know that let play it hurt was hanging from the rim and swinging from it, waiting to be more still to drop to the floor because he was afraid of the impact on his right knee. Did you know that happened. No okay, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no, because you have been saying he won't play, and let's he's one hundred percent. Do you think he was one hundred percent while he was scared to fall to the floor on that knee, Harold, Yes or no?
Speaker 3: I want to make a point, say you know because you.
Speaker 1: Have to pivot because you know I'm right? No, Harold, Harold, I'm giving you a clear cut example of him playing not one hundred percent. You just said, Harold, no, no, no, no, no, go grown as yourself. You're the one that came on pull him down, Harold, if you if you don't, if you don't want to acknowledge the fact that obviously he has played through it when it's not one hundred percent, he wasn't right. Going back to twenty fourteen, during that Spurs run, he wasn't right and played through it. His trainers have said that watching him limp around during the twenty nineteen playoffs, he wasn't right for the Raptors and played through it. So if you're going to say that he wasn't one hundred or he won't play unless he's one hundred percent. I'm going to point to actual examples when he did play and wasn't one hundred percent. Is that fair? Is that fair? Harold?
Speaker 6: Why did he Oh my god, he.
Speaker 1: Just run through that point because he thought he was healthy. No, no, no, I'll answer yours, Harold, because he thought he was healthy. Because he thought he was healthy. No, no, no, I'm answering yours. Harold. Are you going to acknowledge that I'm answering it? I am not.
Speaker 2: I am acknowledging, fans.
Speaker 1: I just answered your question, and every time I answer it, you just try to move on to something else. Harold.
Speaker 2: I asked you a question, and I just answered it.
Speaker 7: I just did, Harold.
Speaker 1: You're talking about me not answering your question that I just answered.
Speaker 3: Harold.
Speaker 1: He wanted to play because he thought he was healthy, and then there was a setback. Do you understand he thought he was healthy. He thought he was healthy. Okay, Well, so if Kawhi thinks he's healthy, you shouldn't play basketball.
Speaker 2: He was in healthy, they sent him home.
Speaker 1: If he thought he was healthy, should he not want to play basketball? So, so first you're saying he won't play unless he's one hundred percent. Now you're saying he wasn't healthy and tried to play during Team USA. Thanks for the phone call, Harold, you prove my point. Oh my god, Well, take a quick time out. This is not the night. This is not the night Chad is. Chad is having a field day with Harold. Iither you guys will love this. I have to take a quick time out because we got one left and we gotta get out. More Clippers coming up next year.
Speaker 3: On five seventy sports, you're listening to La Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Clippers lose and Clipper Nation is losing their minds again. The Clippers are nineteen and fifteen without Kawhi Leonard. I should have just turned the mic on and said that over and over again for like forty five minutes. That would have kept me more saying than some of the comments and phone calls that I've gotten tonight. Thanks Harold for contradicting yourself in five different ways. Oh soft pretzel logic, Love you, Harold. Clippers lose one sixteen to ninety eight in Okay. See to the thunder. They're back after it. On Saturday, back home at into It Dome. We'll have you update on Clippers Talk if we have news on Kawhi Leonard, if he'll be available before we get out of here. I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Brian Seeman, Noah Ego, Carlo Jimenez, Dan West. I'm sorry we didn't get to your segment. I was too busy arguing with disgruntled man do I appreciate, but I appreciate you, Daniel West much more until Saturday with the pregame show starting at six point thirty. I'm out of Mason. Everyone take care, we'll talk to you then.
Speaker 3: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long after every game.
Speaker 1: The volume is truly impressive, and.
Speaker 3: Make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 6: Clippers Talk Maybe