Speaker 1: Been in Skin Show ninety some point one. The Eagle bent out sick today. We do think he'll be back tomorrow. But you got me, you got tizzle, you got a little bait of corn bread, and we're gonna take you on through the afternoon, including four o'clock.
Speaker 2: What's going on in Dallas.
Speaker 1: When we introduce you to the Metroplex's newest millionaire right there in Garland. Cool story, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Too. We want.
Speaker 2: Shame on you, poo. We can't get fool again. Oh God, love you.
Speaker 3: What am I talking about? The Bible means a lot to me, but I don't want to get into specifics. Rold Testament probably equal.
Speaker 1: I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorists killers.
Speaker 2: Now what's drive? It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: This is the segment where we celebrate all of the wonderful contributions to popular culture that our politicians have given us over the year.
Speaker 2: And boy, we had a big one this weekend, K two.
Speaker 3: It was a wild week, honestly, and I think it goes back a little deeper. Let's go to July twenty twenty two, real quick, Okay, this is when Elon Musk basically said that Trump should not run for president, and then Trump got kind of mad, called him a BS artist, and if you remember, at that point, he was also saying like Elon should not try to buy Twitter, and then he suspended Trump's Twitter account, okay, and then he kept saying that he was gonna put his support behind Ron DeSantis and that Ron de Santis would beat Joe Biden. So Elon's had these guys they turned like all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: And also, just in case you don't know, uh, Elon voted for Biden in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Elon, Actually what happened is most of the quote unquote tech bros. You know, the Silicon Valley guys had of Facebook, had of Apple, on and on.
Speaker 2: They generally voted left.
Speaker 1: And it's more recent that you saw at Trump's inauguration, all those guys were there. That push to the right happened in the last year so year and a half, and it really like Elon kind of sparked that movement in a lot of ways, because at the center of all of this was this idea of free speech and how it played out on social media. And a lot of the social media platforms claimed that the Biden administration tried to get them to withhold information on COVID nineteen. And obviously one of the biggest figures that can swing an election now is Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan was in the middle of all of that. So that's kind of the brief history of Elon didn't.
Speaker 3: Pledge your support to Trump until about an hour after he got shot in the ear.
Speaker 2: That was I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also just you guys, remember I mean I don't know of our listeners remember this. Trump was a registered Democrat till twenty twelve. Yeah, I mean longtime New York Democrats. So these parties switching and all this stuff, it's you know, it happens out of for these guys at least it's transactional.
Speaker 2: So the story and.
Speaker 3: It's this has not been like widely reported at least, but this kind of came out Friday and then the rest of the weekend. So they're having a big goodbye ceremony for Elon and they're like, thank you for your contributions.
Speaker 2: You can go back to you know, Tesla and SpaceX and do your thing. Can you give them a key or key. It's very strange.
Speaker 3: But before that happened, an aide walks up to Trump and hands him a folder and Trump looks at it and he keeps it together on TV, does the goodbye ceremony. Then when on the cameras leave, this is reporting the New York Times. So whatever you want to believe the liberal paper. But I would argue they're not actually, but whatever the so, then all the cameras leave, and then Trump then confronts Elon, how could you do this? So what had happened is Elon had this guy that he wanted to run NASA, and this guy had a democratic background and had been donating to some democratic causes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll say, okay.
Speaker 3: When Trump saw that on this file that his aid gave him right before this ceremony, and Trump got pissed, and then he confronted Elon about it, and then Elon's like, no.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be good. It'll show that you can work across the aisle. It'll be good.
Speaker 3: And Trump sits on it for another day and then finally he's like, no, I'm not doing that, and that's when he actually removed this guy to be the candidate to be the next head of NASA, who'd be working with SpaceX, who would hypothetically be helping Elon in some of his SpaceX projects. And that's when Elon went nuclear on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah or X. I guess the.
Speaker 1: First day he went nuclear, Trump didn't respond. Yeah, and then the next day it really started escalating.
Speaker 3: We have two guys firing off tweets about each other on social media outlets that they own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh. And Elon says that Trump's in the Epstein files and that's why they haven't been released.
Speaker 2: He says that he.
Speaker 3: Would have lost the election if Elon didn't step in, which basically.
Speaker 2: I think hard. You'll get into it, like, is that election fraud? Probably not.
Speaker 3: Probably can't do anything off that tweet, but it's very it's very interesting. I for one, one hundred percent believe Trump won. Uh, yeah, he did, like, but I also.
Speaker 1: Believe that the main reason he won is because of Rogan and Musk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Musk was controlling the platform and control what people see.
Speaker 1: You know what we should also say miss steps in the democratic part biding.
Speaker 2: It's just so hard for it, yeah, dude, Yeah, it was just hard for hindsight I'm amazed by anyone. There's like they covered it up. I'm like they did not. They showed you. Yeah, he went out there and talked. There was no cover up going on. They look at him, look at the man. I think it's very.
Speaker 3: Very interesting to see these just very It's these guys are just looking for power. These powerful figures touched him money, right, and we're just kind of tweeting on platforms that we own.
Speaker 1: Everything has changed and the government is more transactional than it's ever been. That's just the new normal, you know. It's just where we are at this time and history. All right. Samina and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next, Garland's newest Millionaire on what's going on in Dallas. We're a good job there, A little baby cornbread