Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, Happy afternoon everybody. It's the Bnin' Skin Show ninety some point one the Eagle. I hope you're out there driving safe.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Drive safe, don't be a wild ass. So what we always tell people if you're driving up to roller Town beer Works in Solana, drive safe arriving and leaving. This is the brewery up there that Ben and I are partners in and they're the sponsors of this segment. And I personally would like to see you late Saturday afternoon cause I'm going to be hanging out up there because we have our celebration of Heat on Saturday. What does that mean exactly? It's the return of the Mango Have a Narrow Sour. It is one of our most storied beers. It is badass, and in honor of that, it's just a big celebration of taste and heat all day long, vendor market featuring por Vida, Hot Sauce, Hot Sauce and more. We have food trucks of Cheddarwill and Ricardo's Takorea, which is great, and then live music all day long.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be awesome. Thank Gal Pachino and Val Kilmer will be there.
Speaker 1: Yes, heat, it's gonna be great, and there's just gonna be a tiny moment, super brief where de Niro and Pacino are there together. Yeah, for the only time ever, and it's gonna we're gonna market it and it's good. Everyone's gonna talk about it. And they're only gonna be in a diner together for like five minutes.
Speaker 3: Val Kilmer will only be there long enough for this, Steve drop Valklimer.
Speaker 2: Then he'll leave and then he'll wave.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's gonna be a great weekend at Rollertown. Go all weekend long. Oh, by the way, Jazzy's Tacos on Friday, goll He's just so great. And then if it's your favorite restaurant or bar, ask him to carry Rollertown beer Works. Tell them that Benny Keith is the distributor and they will get them what they need. But right now it's time for.
Speaker 3: This kill Vl Kilmer.
Speaker 4: There's a survey from a company called the Bradley Company, and it's asked the public about some changes they might implement in public bathrooms. And these results I found to be quite interesting. There's quite a few things we can discuss here. Eighty six percent of think it would be valuable for restrooms and high traffic locations to have a display showing how many stalls are available the airport.
Speaker 2: I just think of the same thing, Yeah, like some airports.
Speaker 5: Okay, well DFW has that and it is amazing.
Speaker 2: For the actual bathrooms. Yeah, it's kind of like the parking lot. That's what I thought you were talking.
Speaker 5: It's exactly like the parking lot. Like they have little green lights above the stalls and if someone's in there, it turns.
Speaker 2: Red and they're great. It's so helpful.
Speaker 1: Have you guys been to the airport and done the whole walk in, grab whatever you need and then just walk out thing.
Speaker 2: It's overwhelming. Yeah, like I have it at the Ranger game now.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, okay, but that also seems like some expensive technology just so people can have convenient poops.
Speaker 4: I think you'll see in a lot of these things. Money will come into play with it. If implementing some of these things, and let me just.
Speaker 1: Say, for the high traffic areas, I think it would be helpful for them to know how many or how much of the overall space is taken up by a homeless person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's usually convenience stores, though, I think if you, if you use this and take it airport's a good plan, or to a ball game or a concert.
Speaker 5: Concert because the women they just stand there. We don't know you walk all the way down the theme.
Speaker 2: It's like fifty at this one.
Speaker 4: But I can see in my periphery there's thirty three open slots. But that's only going to be once a year that you go to a bowl game. No ballgame, yep, a ball game. I might go to multiple bowl games just to spite you next year. The survey also asked about implementing restroom timers. The results were an overwhelming thumbs down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: No matter how these responses were sliced by gender demographics, whatever, Americans do not like the idea of being timed.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need a shot clock in there.
Speaker 4: And I would just like to take a quick story for my time at working at the sports Authority in the late two thousands.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Is this not a recurring second? Have an intro for this. There are quite a few stories.
Speaker 4: But the guy who was selling shoes was like, I'm going to the bathroom, right, and uh, I was just kind of hang out over there because he was funny and we just kind of, you know. Well, the manager, Beverly was her name, was real mad about how long he would take in the bathroom, and she accosted him as he came out of the bathroom and he said, there's no shot clock on rocking a deuce. And I was like, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get that sports term. She should it's a sports authority. And it was great. It's like what do they call it?
Speaker 3: And the waters in the ocean when you it's like, hey, dude, we don't know what the laws are international waters. We don't know what the rules are out here. It's there is no shot clock on a deuce.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's really it just comes down to are you going to be able to walk away when you're done? Because I have been there in situations where I've cut off all the blood circulation of my lower extremities. Don't forget I have been I stood up on a hurt ankle with a sleep foot and I fell back and crushed the water reservoir.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that freak. Jesus had to come change out the whole toilet.
Speaker 1: That's why we had don't we have a t shirt of freak Jesus carrying.
Speaker 2: You on a toilet on a toilet. I got it on my wall at the house.
Speaker 1: You went into the bathroom with four footprints and you left with two.
Speaker 2: And that's how you knew that you would never be alone while taking a deuce.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: More stall privacy wanted.
Speaker 4: Seventy two percent of adults filled that public rushrooms don't provide enough personal space. Forty five percent suggests that they want stall doors that extend all the way to the floor.
Speaker 1: Then you can't look, oh, I guess if you have an indicator that someone's in there, though, you don't have to look below to see what the feet are. But whenever two people go into a work bathroom and they start talking negatively about their bosses, they need to look below the stalls.
Speaker 2: To make sure there's no feet there.
Speaker 3: And if they're short, they're never going to be able to see above the stalls. Yeah, that's going on there. I will say this. My brother one time got me into like the American Airlines Club, Like for you probably have been there, right.
Speaker 2: I used to have one with my MX.
Speaker 3: So it's like if you're traveling it's like the most incredible bathroom you've ever seen. Like you can take a shower, you sit down in there, it's total privacy, all the way to the roof to the floor.
Speaker 2: It's exquisite.
Speaker 1: It's just a room. It's just a room for you. Yeah, yes, and it's that is truly awesome. And sometimes vacation there just to get away from my family.
Speaker 3: But again, like we're building a facility that's gonna have a ton of bathrooms, we ain't about to spend a bunch of extra money to make it go all the way down to the floor, or to put an electric signifier on there.
Speaker 2: It's taken.
Speaker 1: Why do people want it to go down to the floor. They I want people to see my sneakers.
Speaker 2: I think that's it.
Speaker 4: I think I think there are people like myself are uncomfortable doing that in a work bath environment.
Speaker 2: I only do it at home.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget the time I was in a bathroom guy next to me who's making all sorts of terrible noises, and it smelled so bad that I wanted to get a picture of the shoes, Yeah, so I could know who it was. Well, I went to take a picture and realize the flash was on, so it lit up the whole karma. That's oh my god, it's terrible that the toilet.
Speaker 1: So you had that phone app that would say picture taking Ben Rogers.
Speaker 2: Oh no, turn that? Oh god?
Speaker 3: Is that mean?
Speaker 2: Why did I download that app?
Speaker 4: Thirty percent they to appreciate some sort of sound suppression, such as music playing to help improve privacy in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I would love like for them to bump some system of a down in the bathroom that I thought that would be great.
Speaker 2: Dude, I want to hear Chop Suey while I'm going to down.
Speaker 3: You want some cover fire? Yeah, Like when somebody walks into the bathroom and I'm in there. Let's say that I got to do the Devil's work right, and I'm in there, and I will wait for them to leave because I don't want them to hear my body, and I don't want to hear their body.
Speaker 2: You'd like to hear much like suffocat.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like if you if someone walks in, even if I'm about to finish, I let them get in and out before I carry on with my business. I don't want to have to interact with them, which is weird. For me, if I go into the bathroom and someone's taking a deuce, they should be shamed, ashamed of that deuce, and so they should wait for me to get in and out. But when you when you hit the urinal and you start seeing them finish up, you're like, wait, you're gonna time this where we're at the sink washing our hands at the same time.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you really want that smoke?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that I want that smoke. I don't want that smoke.
Speaker 1: What would be if there was an efficient way? That's not I don't even know the technology. I'm sure it exists, but some sort of mister that pumped a smell into a bathroom. What would be the most appropriate smell depends on this wedding cake?
Speaker 2: Wedding cake?
Speaker 5: Lemon?
Speaker 2: Maybe I was thinking lavender? Okay, oh no, laven I don't like lavin.
Speaker 5: Don't some bathrooms have that? I think our bathrooms here have that? Just girls.
Speaker 2: Like, can you.
Speaker 1: Take me in there later so I can check out the scene?
Speaker 2: Think you're allowed? What would you pick? Kt? It depends on the season.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, you know you want more holiday you know, cinnamon e type stuff in the in the winter, you want.
Speaker 1: A seasonal bathroom fragrance to camouflage boot.
Speaker 4: Lemon cello in the spring, yeah's tropical.
Speaker 3: If you're in the bathroom business and you want somebody to come back quickly, you put the smell of chili out there. They then want to go eat chili and then they'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like counting the waste. That's like we built all these prisons, now we need prisoners out there.
Speaker 2: That's like the severance poop severance. They're counting your waist.
Speaker 1: Do you know what would be a bad decision is to pump in the smell of sewer.
Speaker 2: Again. Necessary.
Speaker 4: In terms of valuable amenities that Americans would like to see added, the top three requests are shelves or hooks to hang personal items, a restroom attendant to keep the space clean and that's stocked, and larger stalls. I don't want the restroom attendant. I don't like it. It's awkward.
Speaker 1: I rarely carry change. I hate it when they're in the stall with me. It would be pretty nice if here at work.
Speaker 3: You know, you could just get a splash of cologne and maybe a piece of gum.
Speaker 2: Hey guy, eight bucks.
Speaker 4: They get to ask him to leave when you're doing your business though, like you don't want them in there while you're doing your business.
Speaker 5: Avoid eye contact.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I've mostly only seen those like terrible strip clubs, but there was I did go to a bar in Fort Worth recently that had that, and I'm like, what did you go to that speakeasy out there? No, it was a speakeasy out there. It was that Cole Wetzel's roadhouse or whatever. Yeah, okay, and it's like, dude, it was there's bathroom attendant. I'm like, for what, And so he's he's just handing you a paper towel. You can't get a paper towel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, I don't. I'm not tipping you for this.
Speaker 1: And then you find out he's an independent contractor that doesn't even work there to get his own thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Eighteen percent said they definitely wouldn't pay. Less than half said they would they would likely pay for that. Would you pay a quarter or fifty cents every time you went to the bathroom just to have an attendant or like a hook to put your style? I do.
Speaker 2: I do like the hooks.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about a professional or your What about a professional wiper?
Speaker 2: That would be dope? What look like?
Speaker 3: What if you could just get up like on a giant baby changing table, just hike your legs up and let them clean you up.
Speaker 1: That's called it Deshaun Watson table. What do you pay for that? What do you they get paid? Honestly, it's like, would you okay? The other people that do that are in a nursing home. Yeah, I said, that's a nursing home. And here, yeah, you get paid a little more. Did not have to do it on old people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Is it more shameful to do it on normal people and people who.
Speaker 2: Are It depends if you're fetishizing it. Oh uh, let's say all.
Speaker 4: Here's one another semi question of eighty per cent of Americans think it's important for public restrooms to have touchless fixtures. Okay, So like the automatic toilet, which we have on two of our urinals. One you hit with your hand, one does on its own, the baby one, so I always go to the baby one. Soap dispensers, and faucets sixty five percent. So they're more likely to return to a store or business if they have automated dispensers.
Speaker 1: I love the automated dispenser that doesn't work, or you have to hold your hand in an area where you can't get it wet at the same time that you're activating the water.
Speaker 2: That's badass. So that's what we have here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more of that. Yeah, Okay, good job, Kevin. That's good research.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ben. Are you proud of him? Yeah? He did great. Tell him, I'm proud of you, Kevin. Thank you, Ben. That didn't seem sincere.
Speaker 3: I want you guys to really lean into this, Kevin, thank you for all you're doing for the community.
Speaker 2: Do you guys wanna do a show tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time that Ben looked into Kevin's eyes said that. Kevin looked back into Ben's eyes, and he said.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've lost a step, need a little more entered.
Speaker 2: The Low T Center is something you should maybe try out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That convinced Ben.
Speaker 1: All right, Christine is gonna stick around and play music next right here on the eagle.
Speaker 3: Here you going, well, I wanna get my sack backed, Dude, I gotta take a poop