Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let your.
Speaker 1: Taco one on one one double jr r.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. Well, I just realized we're gonna end up giving you a divided double dose of Jane's addiction. Hell, you say, inadvertently drop that one in?
Speaker 1: He looked over at me and said, well, I just screwed up. I play because we had some behind the scenes stuff going on that we're not going to get into. But he looks, he goes, well, I screwed that one up.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 1: If that's our worst problem or our biggest problem today, life's good.
Speaker 2: Jane's Addiction happens to be that. You say, we played artists this morning, and luckily Jane says, isn't one of the three songs that you're voting on at the jar facebook page. It don't work out fine in the end.
Speaker 1: So go get your vote in which Jane's Addiction song you want to hear next? And uh and somebody who votes is wining Metallica tickets JR. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that here in a few that's.
Speaker 1: Brought to us by how Fairwood's Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Oh keep sitting doing what on your sick I keep sitting it? Okay, let's wow. I guess we really got to give out a Darwin Award for this one. Now that I read the headline again. We go to Seattle where there was a high speed chase on Sunday, middle of the night, just before two o'clock in the morning, started on I five Interstate five. Driver was driving I mean well over one hundred miles per hour. So the police took chase and caught up to the dude, and then he exited I guess into a Seattle area there which was off the freeway after crashing the vehicle, and then tried to elude the state trooper on foot and really get away by jumping off the the ship ship canal bridge. All right, so he's gonna jump off the bridge into the water and screw you guys. See you he missed the canal, what idiot? A boat the concrete. Oh he's he's no longer with us. That's the Darwin elevation here.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace, our thoughts and prayer. I had to that phrase, Pat and I joke all the time. It's just so beaten. The prayers go out to your you know, the friends and family hold back from saying just do it.
Speaker 2: Okaya bad you start the high high speed chase.
Speaker 1: Worse, you crash, then you jump off for bridge and the water that's not there and you're dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do you go? Dummy?
Speaker 1: But that wasn't our headline of the week.
Speaker 2: No, this is the second headline of the week, contender of the morning. Are you ready with us? Three quarters going? All right? Man caught filming woman breastfeeding on city bus tells passengers to f off.
Speaker 1: All right, that'll do it this guy, so people look at him and shame him for what he's doing. You gotta here, here's let me give you the setup of this. Here public bus just in England. Okay, woman passenger mom breastfeeding her newborn on the bus. Okay, no problem. This guy decides he's not only gonna start videoing her, but doing it right out in the open with no shame whatsoever. So obviously people are saying something, ye I'll leave her alone, dude, she's doing a natural act.
Speaker 2: And his response was not only uh f off, he added to that, I'm English.
Speaker 1: Well hold it.
Speaker 2: There's a reason he added the I'm English.
Speaker 3: Okay, Apparently the woman who was breastfeeding had recently moved to England from Nigeria. So in this guy's convoluted mind, I guess he thinks, oh, this is some foreigner here, so I can go ahead and just film this.
Speaker 1: She doesn't live here, I do, fright, And if you don't like it, and wow, the thought process of some people. We thought the guy crashing the car after the high speed chase and jumping and missing water was stupid. Here's another one and that definitely beat the other headline of the week Friday.
Speaker 2: Morning boxed the Kangaroo and lost. That one was good.
Speaker 1: He's dead too, Yeah, but uh so well, the Penning Zoo will come on. Man, we'll go over the headline of the week on Friday as we always do, because we already have a couple in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, little caveat before I get into this next one. This woman who is the subject of this story clearly loves attention and post everything in that's going on in her world on the socials. You we know, we see these types, we get it. She wears her sunglasses inside at the airport while she's doing this one. That's getting all the attention. I'm gonna set her aside. I'm not gonna share her video and give her the extra love she wants. I just want to use her story to get to this because I know you're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 2: She went through TSA at the airport with a full retisserie chicken and splop down a plane and proceeded to have a little smack.
Speaker 1: I just got pulled aside by TSA for having something crazy in my bag.
Speaker 2: But I told her, this is how you give yourself a first class experience without paying for first class.
Speaker 1: So let me show you.
Speaker 2: Okay, total story chicken.
Speaker 1: I gotta get my protein in the plight. I hate buying airport foods, so I usually just try to pop like a salad or something, and I didn't have time, so I was like, let me just get like a whole chicken from Whole Foods.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna hold me over.
Speaker 1: Four like the entire day, pretty much.
Speaker 2: So the Whole foodscal with their sunglasses on inside at the airport with their whole retissary chicken and to sit there and which come on, man, that that part's funny. If you go waltzing onto a plane with the whole retissery chicken and PLoP down and put the seat tray down and start digging into that. That's funny, It is funny.
Speaker 1: But you didn't have time to make a salad, but you could stop at Whole Foods and go pick out a retissary chicken.
Speaker 2: That. I still don't think that's got anything on your Walmart exchange line. Chicken guy, Oh yeah, he is the best and everything he needed. Man, if you haven't heard this.
Speaker 1: Guy in front of me at a Walmart. We're in the return line, and I'm he gets my attention. Look deeper. He has one hand flaying retisserie chicken with his fingers. The other hand has a piece of bread in it, and he's plopping chunks onto the bread to make a sandwich a.
Speaker 2: Little snack while the body kills time in the return.
Speaker 1: Line, which is a great way to manage your time. Okay. Then reaching reaches into his back pocket with with the with the chicken greasy chicken hand and grabs a Mayo package, opens it with his teeth, squirts it on the bread, and.
Speaker 2: That thing in front of me.
Speaker 1: I remember I filmed it, You remember I filmed that. I don't think I posted it because the guy would have kicked my ass and and I didn't have his permission, But wow, if that was the case
Speaker 2: The if I'm American, Orlando's rock station