Speaker 1: The Boundless Authenticity Podcast. Thanks for tuning in to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast. It's time for the return of the mac. Doctor. Christopher Macklin is back born as a highly aware psychic child in Chester, England. Christopher Macklin was able to perceive energy fuels, spirit activity and multi dimensional phenomena from a very young age and learn to meditate for hours a day for four years in order to integrate his highest path and to understand the divine healing that he was being called to share with the world. His exemplary research findings come from scientific evidence, intuitive information and divine connection, which makes him a highly respected speaker, lecturer, and medical consultant worldwide. Christopher Macklin serves an international client base, helping thousands of people rebalance and heal from various physical, mental, and emotional issues. His client's testimonials serve as ample proof in understanding the life changing experiences today. Stiffer is an internationally known energy healer who specializes in healing people from all forms of illness, emotional and physical, especially those created through et technologies such as more gallons, lime, etc. And has developed his own protocol for removing them from the body. Doctor Maclin treats emotional disorders, including addictions, chronic depression, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. You can learn more about ET's The Good and the Bad, Manufactured Diseases, the Galactic Federation, How to Connect with Your Galactic Family, Mind Control, and many resources for enlightenment, as well as his books Centering the Mind, The Healing of Chronic Stress, Anxiety and Depression, and History, Truth and Healing, HIV AIDS, Agent, Orange Gulf War Syndrome, more gallons, and lime disease at Global Enlightenment Project dot com. Oh yeah, and Christopher does one on one healing sessions to remove illnesses like lime disease, more gallons, anxiety, and works with things such as alien abductions and conducts free global meditation healing groups two times a week. So Christopher, how's it going? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good? Actually, what a bit of a bullip. And I ended up with having a new heart valve, you know, in the last two three months. So I've realized that I've got to do better self care. If I'd caught it quick enough, I could have taken care of himself, but I didn't. So, yeah, it's been It's been a few months of turbulence, but I feel great now, I'll be amazing then I felt in years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's tough sometimes when you're busy helping everybody else, you forget about yourself, right, Yeah, and you.
Speaker 2: Know when you finish it night, oh, I'm just going to relax and then I'm going to go to bed and I'll do it tomorrow and tomorrow and never go. So I've decided that tomorrow is going to be today. You know, I'm going to check in and make sure things are okay. Yes, because you know, if you don't heal yourself, you can't heal other people if you're not here. So very important to do self awareness, you know. So I'm working on that a lot more so. Yeah, it's going great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were some times there I thought I was going to have to call the Grim Reaper and be like, hey, listen, hear you son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: What It's funny because I talked to mother manon she actually it was like a crossroads before I had the surgery, and they said you want to stay here? Said absolutely, you know, I'm not going anywhere. So during the operation, I didn't have any outter body experience whatsoever. They kept me down here, so it's not to tempt me to go on the other side. But yeah, it's it's been a journey, you know. But I found out my heart I was born as with the kids that be, and some of my body is a bit different. My heart is the size of a volleyball. It's huge, you know. And and the heart valve was bigger than anything on the market that they can get old of, so they had to reduce to size the holes so that they can fitter heart valve. So I was going, wow, you know this This guy was blown away because he said, I've never seen this before. So yeah, I said, oh, it's a long story, don't worry about it. But I think they gave it a big heart because when you're working with people, I think it's very important because you know you're going to ingest some emotion. You can't help it, you know, because I love people, and I think, you know, the heart's big to be able to cope with that level of you know, that level of emotion and that level of what we do, you know, because I work with a lot of people and help them, you know. So yeah, So so it was really interesting and the biggest thing is the outpour of love, you know, from the ministry, clients and people and even my father used to be a crabby all shit is now like a love fest in I phone him up and there's this sue, Dad is like a love fest. Wow, it's changed so many people, you know. So events I'm grateful for it. What I want to do it again? Absolutely not, you know, it's crazy. So yeah, and here I am back and up and running again. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is amazing. So Christopher, today we're going to talk about clearing of negative entities and ets and things like that. So my first question is what types of negative entities are commonly encountered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most common ones, Actually, the most common one is the annarchy. They look like velocary aptotype things. They can get up to eleven feet tall. But what they do is obviously they're from a different dimension, so they attached to it. All these empties do so when they're attached to you, of course they're sucking your energy. They're sending you they tap in the lower back. They send you negative thoughts like if you go out to work, you know, or the boss doesn't like it or likes you. You get all these thoughts coming, and it's very easy to think that these thoughts are yours and they're really not so very important to It's very important to understand that. You know, if you get negative thoughts and they've come out out of the left field and you know, or right field shows, I say they're not yours, and so it's very important to change those rounds, send them back to where they came from. You know. I always encourage self awareness at least your thoughts all the time. So there's an anarchy, which is the most common one. There's Draconians. They're very dark, really dark. If you get an attachment of draconium, you need to get sick pretty quickly because they're low, really low vibration and really aggressive. There's things like arcons. Archons are interesting because they have no body. They float through the second, third, and fourth dimension and when they attach, it's just like having energy attached to you. But they're not being in a different dimension. They're just energy fuel. But they are a being. They're an energetic being. So some of the agendas, you know, have been connected to the archons to try and get them to take over people's bodies. Because if you alter the DNA. You know, your soul lifts out, and so it means that your soul cons stay in your body. It lifts out about an inch or two because it can't connect because the interface is wrong. So then income are and take over. So that's quite interesting. And then you've got the you've got snake beings. You know, they tend to look around first and second dimensional empty Scarepeotle type things. But the most aggressive is the Luciferians, and you know when they attached to you, they're the ones I think that if you look at Jesus teachings. You know, I'm not a Christian, but I love Jesus teachings and I abide my life by it. You know, don't judge people and all that sort of thing. But he taught that, you know, people get possessed and possession like you know, and taught in your body or you know, speaking for your voice box and a snarle you ask you voice or cackling and things like this. It all comes from Luciferians. So and they're you know, they're connected to some of the large religious organizations so to speak. So yeah, that's one of them. And they're difficult to deal with because when they leave, they can talk your body and people get freaked out, and you know, it's amazing. I've removed a lot of them. I remember going to the Conscious Life Expo in LA and there was a lady there. She had I think it was fifty four Luciferians attached to her and I was there about two hours pulling these things out, and every time I pulled another one out, she could have thought and start speaking, and people go, oh, my god, what's happening over there? Oh, don't worry, It's just some Luciferians we're getting rid of, you know. And it took me about two hours to get rid of them all. It was amazing. And once we got rid of them all, she felt completely different. So these things are real, and I think people should be self aware. You know, what symptoms can you get from these things? And really, you know, if they like the Anonarchy and Draconians, they sit in the abdomen, hang on the shoulders and neck, so they get really tight all the time. Your abdomen's going to get bloty because it's paralyzing the lowering testing, so as your food goes further down, it backs up. Me feel a bit blur you can feel nauseous. You know, you get a lot of wind and gurgly things go on. It affects the liver and the adrenals of course as well, so you're exhausted, and you know you get brain fog because your liver is being paralyzed by that low vibrational energy. And of course tapping the lower back where the L four L five they always tap in between the L four and L five. That's why a lot of people have back issues, because they've had attachments or they've got an attachment, and over a period of time, that negative energy will destroy the disk. It starts to bulge and you get sie tick and all this sort of thing. Because you know so many people have got back issues and you think, well, the spines will one of the strongest things in your body. Why should everyone get back issues? And that's you know, mainly because you know of attachments, but also of course from emotion. You know, if you've got emotion, you know it goes into lower back muscles. They can get tight and they can pull your whole back out and then it starts to bulge as well, so they can cause a lot of damage. They really can.
Speaker 1: Are there any other specific causes, because I know you just briefly touched on this, but are there any other real reasons why negative entities would attach themselves, Like is it past trauma or is it some kind of karma or things like that, because I've heard people say strange shit like that, and I want to know from you firsthand, is that true? Well?
Speaker 2: To me, it's when people get sick. And you know, I mean we live in a world of sickness. You know, the food's hijacked, the airs hijack, everything's hijacked, and so we live in a world where it's very toxic. And I think what happens is that people feel off and you know their vibration drops. Now, when you vibration drops the same to the same level as an empty it can attach to you. If your vibrations right up here and the anties vibration is low, then they can't even get any energy feel them. To me, that's one of the healing things you need to do is the least enough emotion. And again you know it's from emotion. Who hasn't got emotion in this world? Let me think that would be everybody, you know, I mean, the place is not you know, I don't know what you think, but I think this place is not. I love it, but it's not, you know, and there's so many things going on at the moment, people who are ingesting emotion and of course because it's negative emotion, it's it's dropping the vibration. And these things feed off, you know, they feed on low vibrational beings. They'll attach to you and they'll suck the life idea. You know. So so is it calmer? Not really. I think it's it's it's more to do with a lot, you know, a lot of emotional ingestion or you know, if you're sick from pathogens or stealth pathogens like lime or hiva ang orange, anything like that, they're going to attach to you because you exhausted your low vibrational and like I say, the healing to me is, you know, we have a prayer which I think is really important. The twenty seven started mikerobile field prayer, or I like to call a map of intent where you put a twenty seven started make bile fuel around you. It's very powerful. It keeps these things out whilst you're doing the healing because of course, you know, if you heal somebody, if you can move an empty and you don't protect them. Then when the healing's over, about four or five hours later, they're going to get in another attachment again because their vibration hasn't got there yet. And so it's very important during these healing times to say that it's the prayer of protection. It's on the website. Anyone wants to, you know, print it off, just feel free use it three times a day. That will protect you from these empties once they're removed. But it's you know, it's not really calmer, and I've seen them attack people a lot more now than they have in a long time, you know, because I think we'd come to a precipice. People think everything that is happening is all down here on this planet, and it's actually not. There's a whole spiritual battle of the dark Nties versus the light Ones, and the light Ones are helping us and you know we're winning. But of course you know that's creating problems off planet which no one even knows about. You know, people just think it's all politics and religion and whatever. It goes way further than that. The anonarch and Dracones have been here for thousands of years, and they want to take over the planet, you know, And in fact they're the they're the controllers of the public masters, and the public masters are the governmental systems down here who who are working for these off planet being well on planet beings. They live here, but they're empties. So very interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are some things that people can do to clear their space besides the mark of a prayer? What can what else can you do? And what role do your personal beliefs and emotions play in either attracting these things or repelling them.
Speaker 2: Well, emotions and thoughts are everything, you know, and I think a lot of people, you know, if you remove the npties, if they're thinking all one's going to come in, they're going to manifest it because you're created in that reality. So you have in your mindset the you're being attacked by empties. They're going to attack you because that's what you're creating. So it's very important to share that mindset. You can't touch me full stop, there is no doubt. Now, you know. Spiritual practice are great, like yoga and meditation, you know that all really helps release emotion. We have a fast track way of releasing emotion and I think, you know, for the star seed people. The people have come down here to help the planet and to help other people, their star seeds. You know, they know a lot more than you know a lot of people who aren't star seeds. It's I'm not trying to create a hierarchy, but we've come here to help. But of course star seeds get attacked with lentlessly because they want to try and shut you down. And sometimes they don't know their star seeds and they're being attacked by empties. They feel depressed, they get all these negative thoughts and you know, vibration drops even worse. So you know, again it comes back to self awareness. Why do I feel sick? Why are my adrenals running low? Why is my abdomen bloated? You know? Why is my neck and shoulder so tight? Why am I getting negative thoughts that no one likes being, you know, And eventually, like I say, once you turn that around and say, no, it's not me. It's an empty attachment. We do have a prayer again on the website to remove these things. You have to say it with absolute conviction and authority. But if you do it, the NPTY has to leave, and so you know, and it's sending it back to God with unconditional love. You've got to send it somewhere. You know. A lot of churches make a big mistake that, you know, if someone's got an empty attachment, they say, in the name of the Lord, I commander you leave. So it has to leave. But what you've done is you just pissed the thing off, and so it's floating around the church, you know, angry, and it's just going to attach to somebody else, or it's going to attach back to that person you know once once the service is over ruined, things like that. So you've got to deliver them somewhere. You've got to send them somewhere. If you don't, you know, they're going to still be in your space. So that's a very important point as well. So that's why the prayer, you know, basically sends a back of God with unconditional love and forgiveness, because again I always teach forgiveness. I teach love, and that's what it's all about. These things don't like love, you know. So which is a high vibration, to the highest vibrational energy you know you can possibly have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is one thousand percent some freaky shit. I've even heard of late people seeing entities floating above the church, almost as if they're trying to absorb the energy of the people that go in there to pray or whatever it is is stuff that oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they're looking for somebody to attach to. You know. In hospitals you get a lot of empties. The hospital I went to, you know, to get this surgery, I've cleared it before went. Because what happens is if you got an empty and someone's really sick, if they pass away, the empty detaches from the body and then it's floating around looking for some other person to attach to, you know, so it can actually feed off you know, negativity. And of course if people are sick in hospitals, what better way to you know, to find a new person. Because everyone's sick, they're low vibrational, so they're going attached to somebody else. It is freaky, you know. I mean other people who have been raped by entities. I've had people who have been pushed. You know. These nties can switch, like the annarchy can switch in this dimension and be an actual being. So say, you know, say having an argument with somebody and you just distracted I've seen these things switch switch into this dimension for a quarter a second, go and push somebody or throw them, and then switch out again. And you look about what the hair happened. You know they're not there, you know, because they've switched out of this dimension. You can't see them now looking. I can see through the veils, so I can see them. You know, we're in different dimensions. If I tune my you know, if I tune my mind in, I can see them, which is good because you can see where they're still there. And I remember fairly well known radio host, you know is his wife was about five foot six or something. She was quite, you know, slight tiny, and used to say that once she got mad, sometimes suddenly you'd be thrown against the wall about fifteen feet and he goes, how on earth can this happen? Well, these annarchy beings, if they're twelve foot tall though really muscly, they're very strong. They could just pick you up and throw you and you do only even know so, so it's just important if that ever happens, it's again, it's not the person. You know, You've just been distracted. It's a natural ententy around, just switching this dimension for a very short period, like a quarter of half a second, and then it disappears and you look back and that, well, what happened? Yeah, I don't understand it. How did this slight person flow me across the room. So it's important to know.
Speaker 1: I've actually seen that happen. Maybe about fifteen years ago, was when I was still doing music. I had a colleague he actually used to play music with him and used to have these parties and stuff and entertain people and things like that. And one night somebody that he didn't like showed up and all of a sudden, it was like something took over his body and he just said in that real, like heavy metal voice, you want to fuck with me? And he picked up the guy and launched him several feet and everybody was like, oh god. And afterwards he kind of blacked out and we had to rush him to the hospital and stuff like that. It got really crazy, really quick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's complete possession. Yeah, it's even like these serial colors. You know, you often think, you know, if if these serial colors are human beings, no human being, in my opinion, is capable of, you know, the atrocities they do, Like for example, Ted Bundy. I looked at this, uh you know, I looked at the They did a they did a series on you know, you know what happened and you know his life and you know, and at the end, you know, I watched to the end because I wanted to get the answer, you know, was he completely possessed? And it came so someone went into death row and they were interviewing him and they said they asked him a question in third party, how would somebody do you know, how how would somebody basically kill these women whatever? Explain the whole thing? Yeah, well it happens because you know, well he said, how did you do it? His eyes went black and he got really aggressive, which shows that he's got complete possession. He's not in control of his body, because no human being would ever do that to anybody in my opinion. So, I mean, there are all of evil people, but you know, a lot of it's again, you know, trauma. When people have trauma, they have so much emotion, they get possession. Once they've got possession, then they turn really south very quickly, and it's really sad. It's sad to watch.
Speaker 1: What is the connection between narcissism and entity attachment.
Speaker 2: There was a connection, but there's not. I don't think. I mean a lot of narcisists, you know, it's all about me, me, me, and you know, and I think narcisism is created by this world, you know, because this world is created separation. It's created money issues for most people, you know. I mean, look at the dollar bill, you know, you read on it. I'll promise to pay you a dollar or a ten dollar bill, I'll promise to pay you ten dollars. It's a promise to pay notes. It's not money. It's just a promise to pay notes. It's like a debt note. And so everyone's paying in debt notes, but no one's paying anybody because there's no money behind it. And I think, you know, we've been in we've been enslaved in debt so long, and people are struggling, they've got two or three jobs, and the economy is crashing and all this sort of thing that really affects people a lot. I mean, I don't buy into all that, you know, and I would encourage everyone to detach from it. You know. The way I lead my life is I'm in a bubble, you know. I know, God's got the back. Once you really surrender and God's got your back, You'll always have enough. You'll never be a multimillionaire, but you always have enough. I mean, you know, since we last spoke, we moved into our house. You're on forty acres of land and it's all trees. We're in the middle of nowhere, you know, all trees around us. So it's so tranquil, you know, And I think the trees really help because they absorb any negative energy. You know, when you come home you think, oh, you know, you just feel blissy, like, wow, I feel amazing. It's the trees are saying, oh, let's gives you energy. It's okay, you know, let's let's let's transmute it. And so, you know, being out in nature to me is one of the biggest things you can ever do. And also now, you know, because we're at a precipice, and of course things are still going to go on for a little bit. I think, you know, we're at a precipice where people are really angsty about what's going to happen next, what's going on in the world. You know, how will this happen? How will that happen? Just don't worry about it. You know, what you need to do is really focus on your life, the beautiful people around you who love you, and not people who are a narcisis or passive aggressive or anything else. You need to set down with them and just keep them at a distance. What people who really love you hold the space for you. You know, have them in your life. You know, have little parties, have a laugh, you know, cook some great food, you know, grow your own veg. Whatever you enjoy doing. Do that because I think that gives people absolute pleasure. I think people have lost the way a lot, you know, because they've been so busy trying to earn enough money to live that they've lost the ability to find joy. And you know, in every single day you can find joy if you look for it, you know. And that's why I always attempt to do what do I want to do today? They'll give me joy? And you know, I mean being on your podcast has given me joy.
Speaker 1: So we're doing it so well, that's a good answer.
Speaker 2: I scored. That's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to some questions about extraterrestrials. Then, what is the difference between a negative extraterrestrial encounter and a positive one.
Speaker 2: Native ones are here to manipulate us and take over the planet. This planet's very precious. It's got a lot of amazing minerals and different things on it. So I think, you know, these these empties, especially gold and these anties have wanted the planet from thousands of years and there's still been a battle, you know, I mean, you know to me, there's no there's no reason why they should be any war. You know, race, color doesn't matter. You know, religion doesn't matter. You know, nothing matters. You know, we're all human being, well a portion of as a human beings. There are non player characters, you know, which are people who have been born in a pod who aren't actually human. They're biologically human, but they don't have a soul. And there's a lot of them. There's probably about sixty percent of the planet's population who are non player characters that I've got no soul. You can always tell because the eyes are blank. There's no soul there. You know, their eyes are dead. You know, the got no passion, they've got no love. It's just you know, dead, you know, which is That's why if you look at the CIA and people are that they're all non player characters. They always wear shades and the reason for that is is not because the son's out or anything. It's because they don't want to look in their eyes and see dead men's eyes, you know, because you can tell them they're not completely human. Well, you know, the negative ones, like I say, we're in charge, like the an an arch Draconians and Luciferians, they've been working for thousands of years, especially Luciferians with a Vatican to you know, enslave people. I mean, you know, you can't get to heaven unless you get your checkbook out and pay lots of money to the church. Well that's not the case. You know, everyone's going to heaven. To me heaven. You know, in the God realm, there's only heaven. There's no Hell. I think the hell is here being here, and you can you can choose heaven or hell here whatever you want, you know, depending on how you navigate this world. You know. I think it's it's a really important thing. That's why I'm, like I said, I'm encouraging people to really step in their bubble, you know, and just worry about the people around you and hold the space for the planet to change, you know, because it is changing and I think, you know, we're going through quite a massive transition, which I think is going to be amazing. But you know, there's a little way to go yet.
Speaker 1: So what usually happens during an abduction.
Speaker 2: What happens is that, well, it's interesting because abductions have mainly stopped since it was twenty seventeen. I chair the Glactic Federation on with other two more than kills like beings. I was taken out to have a meeting with There was thousands of beings, you know, on the Galactic Federation kind of list where they please different planets and they look for the difference between violation education. We can we interfere if it's violation they can, and fear it's education they can't. So so for example, you know, there's negative entities here. Now they've been here many thousands of years, So is that a violation, No, it's an education because you're told before you come down here, they show you like, well, this is what the planet's like. It's got negative entities, it's got this, and that you oh, yeah, i'll do it, you know, and so you're all fired up on the other side, and then when you come down here you think, my goodness, what was I thinking? You know, because you've got to navigate these entties that you can't see, which is, you know, it's crazy, but it is an education and the power of maps of intent or in quotes, prayers will take care of it. So that to me, that's an education. Now what's a violation? Well, if the Grays come over your house with a ship, you know, and use a tractor beam, like a blue tractor beam to you know, take you on the ship, and they steal your body parts like your sperm or you know, ladies, eggs or whatever, then that's a violation to me. And it was discussed it was a violation. So the Positive Eats, the especially the Aactoians, took them off the planet. We removed off the planet and banned off the planet, but we didn't quite go far enough because it was agreed to ban them from this time space. Now what happens is they got around it because they are basically opened portals now where they're not in this time space. They're in a portal, so they can still manipulate people. And so whether we'll you know, take care of that, who knows. But they're still coming back through portals. But they're not flying ships over people's houses and sucking them into their you know, into their ship and stealing their body parts, which I think is a great thing. And of course, you know they they've alsopregnated human women as well with their you know, their DNA, so that they become pregnant. I've had that loss as well, where people say, well, I checked with the press that was pregnant, then suddenly for weeks later I wasn't. Because what they do is they impregnate them, they start the fetus will working, they'll take them back on the ship and take the fetus out and manage it themselves. And so that's happened a lot as well, which I think is a terribly well, I think it's all terrible. Any violation of your body is not okay because you don't give consent or you know, but because they signed with the government, they think that's consent enough, and it's not. Your government can't tell you what to do with your body, no one can. You know, that's up to you. You know, that's your personal decision. So yeah, but the positive ets, you've got the Palladians, Actoians, Librians, Atlantarians, Andromedon's lyrons. There's many ET's that are working with us, you know, to really help to turn this planet around, because you know, it's in a solar system, of course, and if you've got a negative on this planet, that negativity is going to affect other planets as well. So they're doing their best to actually get this turned around. And they've been working off planet to support and on planet as well. You know. So there's a lot going on at the moment. You know, people just think it's down here. It's really not. You know, there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
Speaker 1: What kinds of things have you had to help abductees overcome?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, these things could be really satanic. I remember one lady and you know, well, so sorry the abductees. I'm not talking about Illuminati for a children, the abductees. Yeah, helping helping women, especially over they feel as though they've been raped. And I remember I went to Florida once and this lady said, can you come to my house? You know, I feel as I've been raped, And she was in tears, didn't know what to do. She talked to a pastor and said, you know, phone Crystaler anyway, I was. I was coming up to Florida to where she lived, and so I said, yeah, you know, and she said, there's a lot of nties and things going on the house. So I drove to a house. She said it was only five minutes away. It was like an hour and a half, but that's the only way I got to the house. And you know, I helped heal a womb because it was raw, because of course they've been I think they'd impregnated and then take the fetus out. So she felt as I she'd been raped, and so we worked on that release the emotion, and she got stronger. And then I put crystal GUIDs around the house and closed all the portals and got rid of the activity there. But she was terrified, you know, she didn't want to go back to her house. And I said, look, it's clear and it'll stay clear. So yeah, things like that, you know, things like emotion of being on a ship like they violated me sometimes And of course what they do is they they wiped the conscious memory of that event so that you can't remember it, but it's still in the subconscious. So sometimes we dig in the subconscious and go back in time and see exactly what happened, and you know, because then it's good for people to process it when they know what's happened. You know, I always hit things head on. It's just you know, scooting it under the table. I think, you know, you have to look at it. Okay, this happened. Okay, it's a blessing because it's not going to happen again. I don't give permission and you know, be able to transmute that emotion about it.
Speaker 1: So you're making me more and more curious, as you always do. Are these abductions connected to like the so called elite agenda to control humanity or are they connected to the AI agenda?
Speaker 2: They're connected, I mean the AI agenda is the elite agenda as well. I mean they want us all with chips in our brains and things like this. The elites followed apart now and I'm really pleased about that. But the agenda of the deep state, whatever you want to call them, illuminati, doesn't matter what you call them. Agenda is to control the whole planet, of course, and the the ets are in charge of it. You know the reason why they're working to take over the planet. Think about this, you know, why why do they want to reduce the oxygen level? They're talking about all global warming everything else. We want to spew a load of aluminum in the air so it blocks out of the sun. You know, why would you want to reduce the plant life on the planet. And the answer is because the an anarchy and Draconians live under the planet, so they don't breathe as half as much oxygen as we do, and so they can't come up on the planet and you know, breathe properly. So so what they wanted to do is take over the planet by reducing the oxygen and they can come up. And people don't realize that all these agendas there's always something behind it, and yeah, so well, you know, these these ets, you know, as we call them negative ets or negative nits, they are in charge of the agenda. Know, the the the people in the governmental systems all over the world are just poppets for them. And they're way more powerful. They've got way more technology.
Speaker 1: So when you said the elite are falling apart, what specifically did you.
Speaker 2: Mean, Well, I think I think in general the elite are being exposed. I think people are starting to recognize that there's a great awakening where people are recognizing, like, you know, like we're working with debt notes, so we're working on a debt based system in the banking system. It's all debt. There's no money there, you know, it's not going backed and it's just printing pieces of daft paper that you can just burn because they're worthless. But it's just a promise to pay from the Federal Reserve and things like that. So people are realizing chemtrails, people are realizing there's so much you know, like the food has been hijacked in the US, We've got corn syrup and high foods. Concert it's banned in every other country. Why is that because it's osogenic, you know. So there's so many things that have been hijacked on this planet, especially in the US, that you know, it's hard for people to wrap their heads around thinking, no, they wouldn't do that, you know, And the answer is they would, you know, that's the agenda. But what's happening is because the exposure and child trafficking and you know, Dreuna Crone, all this sort of thing. Because of the exposure, I think people are starting to realize that there's something really wrong with this planet. Sometimes they can't cope with the whole thing, but at least they're starting to realize there's something not right with it. And I think because the exposure, the elite are losing their grip. And you know, they're not really the elite anyway, They're just the people with the money, you know. But yeah, so it's starting to fall apart.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are Illuminative fallout children?
Speaker 2: Illuminati fall out children? Our children are born into Illuminati families. Illuminati is part of the Sonic large, It's part of Bohemian grow you know, shineing as different things. All these organizations that are behind it is an agenda. So what happens is that, you know, when when a child's born, you know, if there, if they're of the light, and they're born, you know, and sometimes they choose to come to these alumnati families to try and transmitt them and change their ways. So when they're born in they start abusing them at the age of three, you know, unbelievable sexually, you know, physically, you know, in every way. Why do they do that? Because what they want to do is break that child's soul. So they've had so much abuse that it breaks them and then build them back up with programming, you know, with MK ultra and things like that. And so, you know, I remember a girl who came to me and it took me about seven months to break this stuff down. And I was working with it every week and we go and you know, run through scenarios. And one scenario she witnessed them when she was five, is that in a Masonic lodge. Wouldn't tell me where it is. And again, you know, I would never disclose anything, but in a Masonic lodge somewhere, she was taken there and her by force, and there was five or six kids there, and her best friend was there, and they put this best friend in a burning bag, put on an altar and said you go and like this girl and you know, killer or we're going to shoot you. Your choice, And so she lit the bag, you know, and she was actually mortified by it because she watched this girl die. And you know, it's things like that. You know, people don't think this stuff exists. Have dealt with it. It exists, you know, it really does. And you know another lady, you know, she was taken to a house and they set the house on fire, you know, and they put so much gasoline everything else that the family couldn't get out, so they burned to death, you know, and things like this. It's evil, you know, raping three year olds, evil, you know, a dreamochrome, evil, All these things you know are there, and they use the power of torture to actually break the soul. And you know, these people start losing their mind. Then they build them back up with programming so that they become a programmed them kay, ultra soldier type thing, you know. But you know, we deprogrammed and now you know they're doing really well, you know, got a job, normal marriage and everything else. But you know, without the deprogramming, they would struggle the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: How can these people who've been subjected to this kind of ritual abuse ever get better?
Speaker 2: What you have to do is again address it, you know. So we spent I spent seven or eight months whatever it was, going through the scenario. And what I do is go back to flashbacks to when the first you know, the biggest abuse started. And so what you do is taken through the video and you know it's going back in time of course, So what you're doing is running a video of that abuse. Exactly what happened and gotten to describe it and explain it in detail. So they went through you know that, and then what we do is, okay, we're going to rewind that video. I want you to change that video and get a positive outcome. So how would you change it? And I said, well, you know, I call a police and at the end and they got arrested and put in jailed at a So what we do is then run the video and we to explain what's happening now. And then when we come to the crucial part the police walking, they're arrested and everything's changed. And so what you've done is an event in their past, you know, in their past timeline of this lifetime has gone from positive to negative because you've actually reprogrammed it. And so that energy then goes up, you know, from that time to the now, which makes them feel better. But of course, with the level of abuse, it can take a lot of time to go through all those scenarios to be able to flood and conditional love into them and at the end, you know, at the end, when it's got a different outcome, I so right, you know, get that person in your face, you know, the person who did the abuse and they get it, and so right, I want you to send that person. I want you to thank that person for the participation journey, bless them on their journey, and it's time to send them on conditional love. And so send them on conditional love. And like to say that whole scenario changes. The power of love is amazing, it really is.
Speaker 1: I could imagine that this results in a lot of resistance because I've had to deal with a few as well that they never really came clean. But I knew that what I was working with was mind control. And when I found out that those people who show up and I can tell that they're under some kind of mind control, they run away real quick, even if they've paid for sessions in advance, like you can never get them to come in on the day that you're supposed to be scheduled, and many of them have just disappeared. I wonder, you know what really causes that? Is that like a program. I would like you think it's probably some kind of a program like a government cap or something where yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean the program not to tell anybody for a start, and you know, because you'll be killed, and you know, got good of whatever. But I think the other thing, a lot of them don't want to face the level of abuse that they've seen the past because it's it's happened in the past, and so they oh, yeah, I'm good to do a session, and then suddenly, uh, you know, it's getting close to the time. Oh no, I can't do it, you know, And some people never get over it. You know, you can't. You can't fix everybody. That's one thing I've learned in life. You can't fix everybody. You know, you can do your best. But there's some people who just don't want to show up for this app again. They don't want to see it in their mind, and it's the only way to get rid of it, in my opinion, is to actually, you know, hit it head on. You know, that's the abuse, right, Let's go back and let's change the outcome. Let's send unconditional love to it and thank them for that participation in your life because it's part of the lifetime of what's happened, and look at look at it as a blessing because that's not going to happen again, you know. And but you know, so many people just don't want to show up for that abuse again, they don't want to feel what they felt when there were three, five seven whatever. You know, I can't say I blame them, you know, it's tough. I mean I've been in tears sometimes. Yeah, I've been in tears where you know, and I didn't let the people know, but tears streaming down my face. When you listen to some of this abuse that goes on with Illuminati foot like children, it's horrific, and or targeted people, you know, some people are targeted, you know. So yeah, so it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also even just working regular people, it's incredibly tough to retrieve memories and stuff without triggering re traumatization and stuff like that. So it was just curting. Yeah, if you could explain, like what practices you find are safest for recalling these repressed memories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I try and encourage people to, you know, if they feel triggered by something, go and sit in a room, you know, close the door, have nobody around, you know, just excuse yourself for half an hour and sit there and see where this trigger is coming from. But I do have a fast trap method of getting rid of emotion, and sometimes that works. That works well because if we do some sessions. Doing that first, it reduces the amount of emotion they've got around the heart, because you know, the heart's gotten nutrients, you know, which are memory cells like you know memory cells in the brain and they connect to the brain of course as well. So if something big has happened, you know, you're going to get a layer of emotion. And if you've got one hundred thousand layers emotion, it's too much, you know, for any human being. And so what the because that beans do is with psychic surgery. What they do is they go in through a portal which will put around them and they look for your biggest emotion affect you right now, pull that out, and then they pull the next biggest. Now they're pulling the energetic layers, but people aren't showing up for the emotional release. But what happens is we can do like eighty one hundred and sixty two three, twenty four, sixty eight, twelve nine six is the most they ever do. But when you release that emotion, they do get a release, but they don't get the full on release of that emotion. They get like a collective of all of it, you know, and it's it's normally you know, I would say, look, you might end up bailing your eyes out two hours. Next day, you can bail your eyes out for maybe ten minutes. Or you can get yawning, coughing, burbing, sneezing. That can be a release, or you know about a diary. Even some people pross us emotion through the intestine. I do, you know sometimes when I get a lot of emotion, you know, you run to the thought that wow, you know it's like a purge, and you know it's okay whatever whatever. You know, release mechanism you have, you know, allow it, you know, because it's really important. But what I'm saying is because you've moved that layers of energy, then they're not there anymore. So the the release is a lot more manageable than if you release. If you sat there for a day and went through eighty one releases of somebody, you know you're going to wear them out. So it's it's a good fast track method. So sometimes what I do is I use that first to you know, reduce the amount of emotion with it. Then you can get into you know, the video scenario where you're going in past timelines, what you basically do is going past timelines and instead of having negative energy from that time, you turn it into positive by relive in it and then relive in it with a positive outcome and injecting conditional love into that area of the timeline. And it comes to this time. It's changed people's lives, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds pretty intense.
Speaker 2: We'll just being on this planet's pretty intense. The place is crazy, but I love being here. I don't know about you, but I love being here. But sometimes you're looking, how did you get this bad? It's nuts? But I know I love what I do, and you know, that's what keeps you going, seeing the changing people, you know, and seeing them take their power back. You know. Once once you've got over this abuse, you know, and it takes quite a long time, you know. Like I said, they've got normal lives. It's amazing, you know.
Speaker 1: I think for people who deal with any form of mind control, once they realize that something is going on and they're actually in a position where they want to do something about it, the people around them tend to say, oh, you're crazy, or I don't want to hear about that, or things like that. I've been through that, and I know that some of my clients have been through that where just being on a path of healing has disconnected them from their mother and father, siblings, wife, etc. And they felt completely isolated, which in turn actually makes a person want to return to the negative, to return to the old programming and things like that. It causes them to shut down. So how can somebody actually deal with that when they're on a path of healing.
Speaker 2: I think it is lonely. I think the spiritual journey is pretty lonely. And I see it a lot, you know. I mean, we have we set up a heart show and circle. You know, it's just like you know, a zoom meeting. It's every Friday, three pm Central time. People can just come on. It's free and they talk amongst each other and someone will do meditation, and you know, because I've tried to create a community where people can express themselves without being berated. But you know, for most of us, I mean, my my family think. I mean, my father did think I'm not so I don't know what he thinks now and I couldn't ls but what I used to say, you know, you know you're barking mad, don't you? I said, Yeah, I said, that's that's the biggest compliment you've ever given me. I'm absolutely barking. It's okay, but you know, because you think differently, you know. I mean, I've got a naivety about me because I don't like to think people can do things against you, like steel or anything, you know what I mean, or fleece you of whatever, or try and manipulate you. But they have done all my life. And my father said the other day, you know, he said, if you haven't trusted people, you'd be a multi millionaire. And I said, Dad, the dare don't trust humanity is that they have no business of being here, you know, because what's the point. You know, You've got to have some something within you that there's there's great people, and there are good people on this planet who really are but there's some really corrupt, nasty individuals as well. You know. That's not judgment, it's observation. You know, there's you know, it's a ying and yang. It's it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Christopher, I share your sentiment about this place being a nuthouse, especially, it seems.
Speaker 2: And we signed up for the Times in this lifestyle, and then what do we say in the answers out of there.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it really seems like it has picked up on the crazy, like the amount of crazy has accelerated.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Right now, I think to touch on something that you've said, the reason why there is so much pushback in a negative way and why it seems like there's so much demonic activity and things like that on the planet is because if you're losing a battle, you have to go into kind of a panic mode and you begin to send out all of the resources that you have left in order to counteract losing the fight. Is that not correct?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, It's like, you know, it's like backing the acid into a corner. You know, as they're losing the fight. Because people are being awake, they're more aware, people want changes. You know, people are realizing they're slaves to their own governments and the taxation system and the Gothschilds and the Rockefellers, all these people. You know, it's just private western from central bank going via them and they're just lending money. They don't have that they're just printing it. And so, you know, because the people who realize they're enslaved, and you know, everything's manipulated in the cheme trail whatever. I think they're realizing, you know that. And I think what's happened is that even the empties, you know, who are in charge of this agenda for the deep state, illuminati, whatever you want to call them, they're also attacking people as well, especially star seeds, because they don't want star Seeds to start helping people. They want you to be, you know, shut down, depressed like everybody else. And I'm never depressed. I mean, I find life blissy. Since this operation, I feel so amazing by the way I lost eighty pounds of water in my body. Can you believe that eighty pounds of water? That's nine off gallons of water out of the body. Wow, this is nuts. But well, you know, I feel blissy. You know every day I get up and you think you're helping people, and you know, you see changes in people, and you know, it's just a joy to see, you know, And I think that's what keeps you going on this planet because I wasn't doing this. What would you do in the answer is, I don't know, you know, I really don't.
Speaker 1: I agree with you there. I have reached a point in my life, not that I've been around for that long. I've only been around for thirty seven years. But I've reached a point now where I have no idea what else there is for me to do besides the kind of work that I do. There doesn't seem to be anything else that appeals to me besides working with animals and things like that. Like I said, this room is before, yeah, the dovehouse, the birdhouse.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah right, yeah, but don't don't you think you know you've found you know, and you've found your passion. I've found my passion, and we love what we do, and therefore why would you go and do anything else anyway? You know, you should be able to love what you do and go and take it out in the world and be able to live for me. You know, people have criticized what you know, you charge for one to one session or specialized groups. I said, well, yeah, but you know the problem is in this day and Jesus never charge. Okay, Well, I said, well, you know, first of all, we've got staff. You know, we've got about eight staff, you know, so I've got to pay them. Secondly, you know, we've got a building, you know, a ministry building that you know, we have to maintain and everything else. We have to live, we have to eat. So if you don't charge money, we can either do one or two things. We could do the healings and charge money, or we can sit and you know the road and you know, try and knock on people's windows and so if you got any food, you know, and spend all day doing that. And I don't think that's useful time when you've got gifts. So you know when people who sayd well, Jesus there were a child, well, Jesus will looked after, you know, because you've got transport, you got food, you got lodging, and so you know, it was a different time then. You know, we're in a debt society, so you know we're that doesn't work anymore unfortunately. But I think you're right. You know, I encourage everyone to find their passion. And they said, well, I've never made money out of it. Well, you don't need to be a millionaire. But as long as you make enough money to live and eat, and you know, you don't have to worry about anything else, you know, you really don't.
Speaker 1: That's one of the major problems that I have with like the self development industry and the New Age narrative and things like that, because you have dissociation, which ultimately causes people to lose touch with themselves and lose touch with reality, so then they're not actually going to do anything. And then you have people who everybody wants to be a millionaire and they have never asked themselves. But when is enough going to be enough? Each person needs to personally, you know, what do I actually value and what am I going to do with all of this money? Wants I have it? Because the saying is true, more money, more problems, and you're going to have to pay more taxes, You're going to have more property and more things that you have to look after, and all these kinds of different things. You know, is it really worth it to have that kind of money? And as we know, you reach a certain amount of cash flow, people are going to start coming after you and wondering, you know, you want to be a part of the club. All these different things are going on. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they have.
Speaker 2: To do these blood rituals and things, you know, if you want to be part of the club. And as for George Colin, you know, you know who's talking. It's so funny. I think it was brilliant when you earn George Colum.
Speaker 1: Remember my parents used to sneak off when I was sleeping and listen to George Carlin apes and stuff. You know, so I heard, I heard his jokes and a lot of this stuff. I wasn't supposed to hear it, like eight years old and stuff. But what's interesting is how people will I'm sorry. It's what interested me about that is how people have heard him speak the truth and so many of his jokes and stuff, but they just laugh along with it. But they repressed that what he's saying is the reality. That's what's crazy about it.
Speaker 2: I repress it. It's crazy because I remember him saying, well, you know, in this world there's a club, and he said, you guys, you're not in it, you know, and it's kind of you know, we're talking about the elite. And you know, he's absolutely right. I mean, he was very very clever the way he put it across. But but you're right, people suppress it. They're not they're not really listening. You know what. I'll listened to him, I'll listening to all the different things he talks about, and it's I just find these the way he's put it across his genius and I think he was way ahead of his time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, And I mean if you if you look at people like Richard Pryor or Red Fox or even what's this guy's name, I can see his face. Oh man, missus doubtfire. What's his name again? Robin Williams.
Speaker 2: Williams.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of guys like that. They told the truth in their jokes. People were just like, ha ha whatever, you know, and they didn't realize that these guys were struggling. That's why so many of them were. So many of them were addicted to something and they struggled off the stage. You know, they knew and they couldn't deal with the reality of the way things were because I suppose that they probably felt like they were alone just seeing the way things weren't being in an l position in having influence and money and things like that. You know, this is what happens to people like that. It's a great burden to be awaken.
Speaker 2: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: Me and my partner talk about it and we're like, now' do you ever have moments where you just wish you could go back to being asleep and just not know any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, everyone, it's an easier life. Yeah, once in a while, but I wouldn't want to be asleep now. I love what, you know. I think I've got to a place when do you really surrender, you know, to me, surrender to God? You know, whoever God is, you knowever people think God is, it doesn't matter. But you know, I believe one God, many paths. But but I think when you completely surrender, I know that God's got your back and you don't have to worry about apps, see anything. Then there's nothing to worry about, you know. And I mean I feel blissed. I don't have to worry about anything. You know, We've got him for money to live. You know, I'm not a millionaire. You know, we've got a car. You know we're getting good of the other one. I'd got to pay the hospital bills, and you know, so who cares? You know, you don't need loads of cars like Bentlese. I mean i'd have Bentlee you know, were years ago, and you know, did it may be happy? Not really, you know, And in fact, I was so embarrassed, went about bankrupt. I was dying for them to he possess it, you know, and they came eventually, but you know that didn't maybe happy you nothing's maybe happy except what I do and the people I'm around and with the people who hold the space for you, who are close to you. I think, you know, that to me is the most important thing, because everyone can find somebody, you know. I know a lot of people are lonely, and you know, I see this all the time. You know, they're in apartments and not in very nice areas, and they're very isolated. That's why we did this, you know, heart showing circle, just for people to check in and say hi, you know, and I think, you know, hopefully it's helping people, but but it's it's difficult because there's not that many people completely awake, you know. I mean there's people who are starting to understand that the world's not right, but they don't probably get the whole thing, you know, which is fine. You know, it takes time, and it takes time to digest the level of manipulation, which is everything. You know. One day I was thinking, someone said to me, well, what's been not been manipulated in this world? Is there anything? Hang on? Let me just think, Oh no, that would be everything. You know, everything's how did it get this bad? And the answer is, well, you know, humanity allowed it, you know, so we've got to actually take our power back and start changing it, which I think we're doing. You know, so I think this is going to be the Golden Age. I really do. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know another thing about that is what it's not been manipulated you if you give yourself the chance to not buy into the garbage. And like I always talk about in my work whenever I speak, it's turn off the DWN TV. Stop listening to the garbage music that they put out. Now, stop you know, putting chemicals in your body. Just actually pick up a book and spend time outside and get some pets, spend lots of time with your family if you have it, and drop this idea about being lonely, because the more lonely you are, that's really just a message from above, if you will, that you're being molded to self direct and to learn to be with yourself and to become more aware of yourself so that you can actually show up authentically for other people. And you you know, there's a particular type of spiritual molding that happens that you learn to just rely on yourself and your own intuition, and you learn to self regulate, and you learn to stop avoiding things and you don't look for yourselves in other people. That's the walk, you know. As long as you're looking for just something outside of you, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: You are. When you're comfortable with the new own skin is when you start really growing up. I remember when I went bankrupt and you know, two thousand and seven or whatever, and I was living out of a car and I went to the south of England, you know, Worthing, and it was by the sea and I was sitting there and I was bothering me. Eye was because I tried to find my brother and he was in a meeting and set off on you back, and I didn't know any money for food and dead of all this stuff happening. And it was a great education because I realized that there was nobody there for me, absolutely nobody, and I was I didn't think, well, the only person's going to love me is me, you know, so that's really and I worked on it. And I also found and that the off planet beings, you know, you're star seed beings, you know, if you're a starter, you come from somewhere where you're Palladian, actoia, whatever. And I found that the beings are because that being started showing up and they're there twenty four to seven. They were available to you could talk to them, you know, through to lack of and you know, that gave me great comfort as well, you know, knowing that the off planet beings are twenty four to seven. You know, if you wake up at three o'clock in the morning, you need somebody, are they there? Of course they're not. They're in bed to sleep. So these beings are there twenty four to seven. And it made me realize. So I completely relied on, you know, my connection to the God realm to because of that beings and that really helped me, you know, and I became very self aware, very comfortable in my own place, to the point where I love isolation. You know, I love being alone because you could just be, you know, and a lot of people don't take the time just to be, you know, they're just busy on the hamster wheel life, you know, and the smoke coming out of the bearings because they're so busy for the sake of being busy. Most people are busy for the sake of being busy, you know. But what you've got to do is to me is slow down and stop sometimes for at least an hour or two day, take stock, you know, and just be with yourself. And like you say, meditate. You know a lot of people say, well, what should I meditate with? Nothing? Just clear your mind and allow things to come in. You know, you're getting the wrong thing. You don't want you to meditate with somebody's guide of meditation. We have meditations, but they're heeding meditations. But if you really want to meditate and get information, you just got to learn to clear your mind. And people really struggle with that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they really do. There's always there, always has to be something on to fill the space. But that's one of the most fundamental mind traps, this idea that there always has to be something. And if you notice that, as soon as you get still, your mind begins looking for something to fill that space with. It doesn't matter. Bring up a song that you haven't heard in a long time, and it just starts playing in your head. And people don't know that all of that is a big part of the work. You just learn to shut that off and you go back and breathing, and people are like, well, how can I meditate? I don't know how to meditate like you breathe don't even be like, yeah, well okay, we'll do that. Just do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes some breep breaths. I got control breaths and real axe and yeah, I'll learned from medicine a long time ago. So when I bankrupt, I was sponsored by somebody to go to India and also around Europe doing healings, and I also go I went to Bullize as well. And you know, when I was on the plane, especially with India, you know, I learned to meditate where I could actually just switch myself off and suddenly you think, oh we're coming into landing too, and you know, please buckle your seat belts and wow, you know, the time just went because I was in an altered state. You know, it was great. And you know when you get downloads, of course, I remember doing that. Was out in Hawaii. I did this teaching about you know, beings whatever you know, and and also the knights templar, you know, because there's there used to be the knights of the temples, the knights of the pyramids, but it's all gone south now of course, like everything else hijacked. But I did a teaching about that as well. And it's funny because one of the guys at the end he said, that was amazing. I said, was it? You know, I don't remember even saying anything, so it was a complete channel, you know. And when i'd finished, what did I say? Everyone was, yeah, that's brilliant, Thank you so much, and you know, so yeah, yeah, we really surrender. Surrender to me is key to life. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher, that's a good way to end it. Once again, Where can we find you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you can if you want to go to a Global Enlightenment project dot com and the prayers there, you know, whatever you want, the facilities there to help. You know, we'd love to see you. And yeah, we do, like you say, we do. That's healing. It's a now of healing, and we cover a lot of topics, you know, a lot of different things like cancer's stomach issues, you know, thire and paratharoid oster PD, aarster process. We cover a lot of things. And that's by donation, So if you've got no money, just come on. That's why I do it because I always want to make sure, having been backrupt and had no money, I always want to make sure that everyone gets a healing. That's one of my missions and that's what I do, you know, so, and it's very important to me. So yeah, so that's true. So we do it Thursday five pm Central time and Saturday eleven am Central time twice a week. So please come on, you know, and you don't have to donate any money if you've gotten on, just come on, get some healings and just keep going for a little bit. It would it would help me get back on track. I think you know.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher, I'll see you again on our fifth.
Speaker 2: Pleasure heart love to you and thanks for having me back. Bless your heart.
Speaker 1: Of course. I think you were my fourth guest when I started. How many years ago to two going on three years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's a regular thing. It's a family effbsolutely. Thank you, Thank you so much, Christopher, of you two we'll talk again soon, gope, bless all right,