Speaker 1: Ready to go, and I might even be five minutes early. That's okay. We got an intro to play, so I gotta put a name on this one. Okay, Now, hopefully because I downloaded the damn thing, it's not gonna cause issue. I'm literally so I'm not like jumping up and down. Hey, everybody, is what we're going to do today. So I'm gonna play a few different things. I'm gonna show a few things, I'm gonna read a lot of things, and I'm going to make a couple of suggestions, not recommend, whatever the hell you want to call them. I don't care what you want to call him. You call it whatever you want. Hold on, I gotta cancel that out and find this again. Yeah, this might be a little gonna play it for me. Now this is gonna get stepped on because I'm not sure what's up with the if it's the board, if it's rumble itself. So music has high points and low points, Well, this thing suppresses it. So I don't know why it does that, but it sounds like an old record player. I'm just telling you ahead of time, not old record player, I worn out cassette tape. There we go, that's a better way of saying. But this will set thing, set the tone pretty well. Here. I'll leave the captions on so you can read what it says, because I think that's important that we do that. And I'm just gonna make sure that everybody is a rocket and rolling in all facets. And I am over on if TJ Media opening that up scheduled live event. Well, I'm already here, So it happened. Okay, that the reset that I think they're so weird. Oh, here we go. They create a second one. It's it's not the it makes no sense to me. But I'm just gonna drop it hello in there, and then I will find the the I'll do that right now. I'll get the links so that if you want to come in they can. Let's see it says cloppy link require approval. Yeah, I guess that's probably a good idea. And where are you FDJ?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: You are too many, so many of these old things are Oh did the last one not even post? I said hello when it's not even in there? There it goes. It only took twenty minutes. Yeah, it did it as I was tucking about it. Wow, that's super slow, super slow. I just refreshed my computer, so I know it's not that, but man, I'm still waiting for the one I just clicked even pop up. I could do a lap around the block wait for that thing to post. What the hell? All right, we're gonna have to refresh this because I even see that thing over there in the corner is spinning. Something's not right, something's getting lost, it would appear. Why am I on discipline? It's not even the right that's not even the right picture. Wow, all right, Well we're back, and it still can't figure out how many people are watching. It's just spinning. Something is not good. Over on FTJ it's running super super slow. Anybody out there watching it from FTJ media who is a a member of the team, just an FYI, And that it is still not telling me how many people are watching. It can't figure it out. It doesn't know what's up. It's spinning and spinning and spinning, and uh yeah, so Scott spill all that. I'm not gonna work too much about it. And over here on hey rumble rocking and rolling over here. Nice, here we go. We're gonna play this real quick. I wish I wasn't on the screen as well. It's just the way it is. They gotta work on that. I told Rumble that they're consider Richard. Okay, sure you will the bangy. Hey, guys, this is awful, right, this is not I don't I don't condone this imagery at all. You have to click a button in order for you to watch this video. It's viewer discretion advised. It's sickening some of the imagery. And honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't know if people would actually listen to it. If I didn't do it this way, I wouldn't be doing it this way. Why am I seeing the picture in picture here? Why am I seeing that? I don't understand what's happening? Hold on, what's that? Why is that? There? There goes.
Speaker 3: Your mouth of entergy.
Speaker 1: All let's see if you can still see it. You can maybe, Uh, when you get towards the end of it, we'll do the other side of it. So I have it without those on there, bud litter, Let's just do this. Oops.
Speaker 2: She generated by a nuclear explosion is enormous.
Speaker 4: After a massive enemy attack, millions would face.
Speaker 5: That this broadcast brought to you. Bye Jump quite fine with the fishes. It's never been so yummy.
Speaker 6: Time is money and money is time.
Speaker 7: We wasted every second time. A Dias boy shrinks.
Speaker 8: Seven downs and flags and plastic surgery.
Speaker 9: Paijupson, Molly and lay have moved on, signal a fine un curtain, calidall atomic.
Speaker 10: Bunch of trees, last.
Speaker 11: Disease you kill find our words display minus.
Speaker 10: Money away, Lady.
Speaker 7: Preci to say our heads.
Speaker 12: Like that.
Speaker 6: Where minus money money is.
Speaker 13: Time wasted every SACas time.
Speaker 14: A molosicis fancy for motorica and plastic surgery. I got friends and breeds, mom out and.
Speaker 10: Stamp boot sale.
Speaker 7: The final curtains knowledge.
Speaker 13: Atomic past trees, brownbiously mo him him, hoorah, what a glory, a despair melt, the joyous has a way under the Marsham clocking.
Speaker 11: Pay him him, pray for this five hours, spray the finest bodier doll way, shame.
Speaker 10: Hares skill like never grown, and a time is money.
Speaker 6: Money is time.
Speaker 8: We wasted every second dime. A Dias lawyer shrinks and absent flags and plastic surgery. Now really lolcome major Tom and layer have.
Speaker 6: Signaled a fine uncert.
Speaker 1: Atomic Okay, Now why did I show that anybody gonna talk over on rumble or what's up? What the hell? Why is it saying that there's zero people there when there's not zero people here? Okay? Why is this all messed up? And I'm streaming correct? Let me just check that it would appear that I am. Yeah, yeah, all the counters are wrong. Why is that happening? This counter is still spinning? What causes that? It's the wrong? Everything there? Okay? Now I have a counter on FTJ. It's not the most promising encounter, but it's there. It's not saying that there's a whole lot going on. But let's see if I do this, if everything stays the same, Yeah, it looks like we're still good. It doesn't look like I'm being hidden. Something weird is happening. There's been a lot of stranger just going on in the internet the last couple of days.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why that's showing me? Whoops? Why did they just back up? All right, I'm just gonna leave it alone. I can see people over here. I'm gonna do a test over here and see there's a hello to everybody over in the way. Is it clicking out? Of my new one pressed up? But when is happening? Okay, so we're just gonna move on here. Wow, there's so many pop ups. I've had them all suppressed, but yet they still come. Thank M. All right, now I have a couple of clips here. I think the we just get off get started off here with a slightly different intro. Today. It's an old one, very old, very old. Then maybe a little more after that. I can remember which one it was. I think it's the rare intro. Do you guys know what this represents?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't remember.
Speaker 10: Just the college was left.
Speaker 2: Your storm could be coll storm.
Speaker 1: What story did your fat You'll find that, Yeah, you'll find out when I start killing everybody. There should be a big vaccine strand right there there was. I don't know why it disappaired. Anybody who remembers that has been watching for a long time.
Speaker 15: Every civilization reaches a crisis point eventual.
Speaker 3: Most of them don't make it.
Speaker 15: Yours do.
Speaker 3: How our son was dying. We had to evolve in order to survive.
Speaker 15: So it was only when your were was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now. Yes, well that's where we are, you say, you were on the brink of destruction, and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve.
Speaker 1: This is our moment.
Speaker 15: Don't take it from us.
Speaker 12: Remember the stories to tell us about the three childamen playing fan tan. Someone runs up to him and says, hey, the world has come doing it, And the first one says, a lot, best go to the mission to pray, and the second one says, well, I'm gonna go buy me a case of miss Gallon six horse, and the third one says, we last shall finish the game.
Speaker 1: I shall finish the game. Doc, there's that, and there should be one more than actually could play. Oh yeah, let's not forget this castle.
Speaker 2: Take the firearms first, and then go to court. I like taking the guns early, take the guns, so take the guns, So take the guns, So take the guns. To take the guns first, go through due process.
Speaker 1: Second, Well, lest we forget, I might not play this whole one all the way out. I'm just gonna check it out real quick. You're listening to the Ballbusters podcast.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, we will.
Speaker 16: Beat time pretending love me and shot Chas Channing come back. So yeah, this boot nothing moon, but we bound them right off lot make a new.
Speaker 2: You take it and the make up the fat don't want to put the back of these thing a whole gone.
Speaker 16: An your say, wow, you know what the lad I feel lot by again, feel down your love.
Speaker 6: Of felling to the ones out bady, gown down and you'll have a way because they have a lot of.
Speaker 13: Thank you said that.
Speaker 6: You should have said this inspired juristiction.
Speaker 13: Okay, a one as flat as I have, the punish witch.
Speaker 7: Or a bay.
Speaker 8: B bats three bats, free bats, three bad reread bad.
Speaker 10: Shocked for I can never forget you.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 1: Don't get caught broadcasting out of your ainus stay grounded to earth, learn the facts. We now return to Ballbuster's podcast. Already in violation.
Speaker 3: I thought that, okay, now we can start.
Speaker 1: There's a few things that I've been going on lately, and uh yeah, there's a lot of crazy shit happening too. Apparently Kentucky and the Hamptons are burning down. But let's go ahead and take a look at this first, because this is pretty interesting. I know a lot of people look to this gentleman, as you know, he saw a voice of reason, right and he says, remember when Fauci said a tax on me, quite frankly, our attacks on science. That's how Trump, if he's even genuine, sees maga. We're tired of playing politics. We want genuine, fundamental change. This is Peter Biliciano saying this, and he says, all government workers, like the real Don Trump and Representative Toms Massey are supposed to be our employees. Episodes like this point again to the truth that there is no political solution. Correct now, it says Trump, when someone actually puts America first time out. And by the way, that guy is a freemason. And Trump gave him a Rolls Royce phantom for one of his birthdays, three hundred and fifty thousand dollars card plus a rhinus, or maybe maybe he gave one to Trump. I don't know. He said something like that's like pocket change for him or something like that. Maybe it was Trump that received the gift. Anyway, Donald Trump's attack on Thomas Massey sparks Republican pushback. He says, We're gonna add three hundred three two billion, three hundred and twenty eight billion dollars to the deficit this year. He says in a Monday post on truth Social You know the place that you post something that they don't like and they murder you with the tool of the FBI. Yeah, that place, said he would lead the charge in ousting Massy after the GOP lawmaker announced he would not support the Trump backed government funding bill. Thank you to the House Freedom Caucus for this is Trump babbling bullshit. Thank you to the House Freedom Caucus for just delivering a big blow to the radical left Democrats and their desire to raise taxes and shut our country down. They hate America and all it stands for. That's why they allowed millions of criminals to invade our nations. Sometimes it takes great courage to do the right thing. Congressman Thomas Massey of Beautiful Kentucky and Kentucky right now is burning right. Is an automatic no vote on just about everything, despite the fact that he has always voted for continuing resolutions in the past. You know, here's here's the problem. If Massi's following the Constitution, everything that you just trying to do is ant is going outside your boundaries, going outside your your powers. So he's going to no vote it for simply it for that reason alone. Because it's not within your power to be doing these things. Dying nine point nine percent of the time should be primaried, he says in caps. And I will lead the charge against him. He's just another grandstander, is he, though? Who's too much? You know why he's being attacked by Donald Trump for real? Because he called out a pack, That's why. And who did remember Addison gave hit the wife gave him one hundred million dollars for his campaign, and Ed Addelson they actually don't represent a pack, they represent a more radical pro Israel lobby. And I will lead the charge against him. He's just another grandstander who's too much trouble and not worth the fight. Yeah, way to try to diminish at the same time, you're calling it out as if it is an issue. He reminds me of Liz Cheney really before her historic record breaking fall loss. The people of Kentucky won't stand for it. Just watch well then their self deprecating self destructive idiots. If that's the case, Do I have any takers? What does that mean? Do I have any takers? Is that a call to violence? Trump? What are you saying there? Anyway? Thank you again to the House Freedom Caucus for your very important vote. We need to buy some time in order to make America great again, greater than ever before. Unite and when it's not for Americans though, Trump, and you know that it's for the people that you want, that you the people that you serve what they want this country to be, which is going to be just another form of communism, because that is what that is what the Conservative Party actually is. They lie to get to where they need to go, and they do not. Nobody follows the constitution. Nobody even tries to. Meanwhile, they just said that SBRs short bailed, short bail barrel rifles. This is a so we have we have Supreme Court judges that are supposed to be like, I don't know of a high intellect. Right, this is the thing that was written a couple hundred years ago. Doesn't include short barrel of rifles. Actually, there's no restrictions on that, because the whole point of it is so that we can defend ourselves from a tyrannical government, so that we can put down something that is malicious and trying to harm us. In fact, the only entity that should be armed are the people, not the government. At all whatsoever, not even a tiny little bit, we should be taking our weapons to wars if we actually have a just cause for doing such the thing. This whole entire system in society, mental concept of what is right and what is wrong, is all fucked up. Huse. Republicans are slated to vote Tuesday on a continuing resolution that would fund the government at current levels through September and prevent a looming shutdown. Dude, these people rob you of every single penny. They don't actually need anyone to agree on anything, because if it's in the interest of the banks who actually own this territory, this economic territory, it'll just arrive. It's got nothing to do with you'd pay in your taxes. The only way. The reason you're doing that is so that you can show that you're obedient and that you through your consent, your wilful consent, you are paying for your very destruction and the destruction of absolute strangers that are innocent of any crime. That's what taxation is for. It's for the fucking ritual. This freaking saturd and continues on and on annually getting you to re what do you call it, update your your membership and pay your your your membership fee, and that is what your taxation is. It's your tithing. It's not even going to an entity that would be considered governmental and any in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: See I m F.
Speaker 1: I think it's goes it goes to freaking Puerto Rico, and then it goes off to wherever if that's even true. Due to the GOP's razors and majority in the way in the House, mass GOP is yeah, you're handled prostitutes. Mm hmm. Massey's opposition could be could prove crucial. Speaker Mike Johnson, a complete polar opposite of Thomas Massey, can afford to lose only one Republican vote to pass the measure, presuming all two hundred and fifteen Democrats vote no. Well, they're not gonna because that's not how that works. So it doesn't really matter. It's not an issue. They just want to They just want to call out Massy because they're going to build up a public perception of this good man and make him out to look like an asshole, and the American public feeding frenzy of little freakin retarded piranhas will do will follow the lead the Court of Public opinion is what everything is based on. That's the only vote that they're actually concerned with is when they do things of a dramatic measure, that you are, you have your tacitly agree and you're and you're emotionally involved, and that you respond and react in a predictable in a predictable way, just like shepherds sheep dogs to a herd. Stimuli, Stimuli get them to move in a certain direction. Massy confirmed Nondi that he would not support the short term spending bill because it maintains federal funding at current levels without considering budget cuts overseen by Elon Musk's Departments of Government efficiency. That should be simple enough to fix. Trump later called for Massi to be ousted from the from office, saying he would support any challenger in GOP primary. And who the fuck is this asshole? Well, he's the crown, He's the silver crown, King of the Torah. Everybody he's He's going to bring about the next perim and have us all killed. That's where he is for various indirect reasons. But there'll be plenty of it, whether it's poison from above, poison from an injection. There's gonna be a great thinning out of people. There's gonna be another Bolshevik free for all coming soon, not to mention famine. Trump previously called for Massi to be kicked out of office in twenty twenty for attempting to delay the COVID nineteen relief bill. Right and again, all bags of fucking bullshit. And in March twenty twenty posts on Twitter now called x it says on there, I'm not I'm red just reading that bar Trump accused Massy of being a third rate grandstander who just wanted publicity. Is that what he wants? So here's the and this this is probably not even accurate, but here's a pretty large sum of money here. Two hundred and thirty million, four hundred and seventy three dollars and I'm sorry, two hundred and thirty million, four hundred seventy three thousand, six hundred and twenty two dollars. That's the track APAC independent expenditures and campaign contributions received from pro Israel interest groups. So it's not just the apack. They're adding the you know, the one hundred million that he got from Mattleson's widow. Zero hold on, let's Let's go back to that two hundred and thirty million, four hundred and seventy three thousand, six hundred and twenty two.
Speaker 15: Zero.
Speaker 1: Let's go back again. Two hundred and thirty million, four hundred and seventy two thousand, six hundred and twenty two dollars from oive fucking scumbags, murderers, mafia drug runners, human traffickers, pedophiles and coplated murderers, satanic cult level murderers, tortures, torturing horrifically many children. That's where he takes money from sodomites. Zero. He doesn't take anything from the devil. And this is his family, and this is what they look like. That's a that's a fun little Christmas. She's got a nice little loser right there, setting off those nine mill straight down the barrel. That's nice. That one's I think there's that should be around you right there. And I don't think that one has a has a has a mag. None of them do. Actually, yeah, I know they don't have mags, but it's there.
Speaker 5: You have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you heard that crack, that's my finger ever since, uh, you know, I box a little and I smashed it up one time, and now I when I separate my fingers, like, do that even just a little bit, just a little sometimes crack and pop. When it first happened, it was excruciatingly painful. Now there's no pain, it's just irritating. Police women discussed satanic rituals cannibalism with Kentucky inmate. H yeah, that doesn't exist at all, right, crush container ship was carrying toxic sodium cyanide. Where do you hear cyanide all the time, all the time, everywhere? And have you guys seen this? It was kind of I think they replay this a lot. I'm sure people have seen this, but this, this is what's in your schools.
Speaker 17: It in to serving cupcakes laced with her husband's sperm to her students.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if this is true or not, because I mean, this is horrific, namembares and this is that freaking AI voice. So do we know if this is true or not? I'd like to find though, before you go doing crazy shit with this one. So I'm gonna pause on that because that's that same voice that does the fake narrations this shit all the time. Right, Thank our cargo collision in North sea three two casualties brought into ports alive? What does that mean? Three two casualties brought into portal that doesn't does not even English? What the fuck does that mean? It's like jumpling two things together. Okay, still saying I have zero on Rumble, so something's up. It's just the counters jective. This Rumble thing, this Rumble studio is is not very reliable. There's always an issue one way or the other. Why do I use instead of stream Yard? Probably good question? Because I get to play those fun little videos. Or do I get to do this reading sometimes and those are fun? Maybe that's why, and because I needed the time now. It's kind of like just like a habit, right, Technically, technically I'm supposed to be able to just go to my and I could do this the other way. I guess I could use my obs and get rid of all the backgrounds so it's just black like I could. I could do that if I wanted to. I think I things like that. And on this screen it'll show the imagery behind me, whereas the other places, I get a black box around me. I like seeing it the way they show it in like the bigger production videos and I'm not sure if they use obs or not, but I like it just being the body and the chair, not the background. When I'm doing certain things and discussing certain topics and showing certain videos, it's just the it's just the me, Like that would be perfect. That's a perfect way for doing like video game or tutorial type stuff to just have you in there. And that's not something that's possible with stream Yard because they don't they don't have a set so that you can have the background coming through on that. So that's why I just was trying to find a way to do it because I'm not I'm not tex savvy when it comes to these little ins and outs. Like once I figure out how to do something, I'm I'm good at uh applying those those uh those things to do other things with, like, you know, applying it and coming up with better ideas and things like that. But I just first need to know how, you know, the concepts of how it works. So over on the Patreon, which I recommend everybody be going to and subscribing, I read yesterday and I'm gonna read this again in case it was towards the end of a really long video. So I'm gonna go ahead and do this again. I don't know if it was Yesterdaday before. I don't even remember anymore. I think yesterday I was where working on the hot sauce. So let me just read this myth of our times. I don't think you can change people's minds or their beliefs. It seems that I see it seems that's an observational error. It's more like they were encountered with information at a time they hadn't fully developed their conscious position on topic. So basically what I'm saying is what's inside them is just going to come out. So it's not really that you're changing anything. It's just you're making them fully, you know, pay attention to and make decisions and take positions on something. And even if somebody changes their mind on something, it doesn't necessarily mean because they're always going to be them and it's always going to be rationale to what it is that makes them vibe, you know, what's what do they resonate with, what makes them tick? So if they think that something else is more closer to what they you know, consider themselves as and like what they're you know, their identity is and what they stand for, then they're going to go with that. It's not so much that they change their mind, it's just that they're fine tuning what it is that represents who they are. Does that make sense, But that their outcome was always going to be what it matures to be. The spirit of their personal truths was in them all along, waiting the proper stimulus to bring it to the surface. So if they come to a conclusion with the influence of the So if they come to a conclusion with the influence of your efforts, it was always within their capacity to come to that conclusion. To do so, they were just needing to be made to think about whatever the topic was. And if they reject your efforts, that was always in them as well, waiting to be expressed when again, the appropriate specific stimulus evoked it. So it's not an awakening to it ultimate truth that's attainable. It's an agitation that inspires one to profess their views and take a position that's the only thing that's possible. It's not an awakening. It's more of a pay attention right, or consider where are you on this particular topic or mindset. If this is true, then there's no true epiphany or Aha moment. It's just a maturation, a development of that which was already flowing within that person. Again going back to resonating with them. So as a person who delivers information to others in the age of said, which means the age of information, it may not be that we're converting anyone. We're just awakening the inner spark of divinity and those who have one, and upsetting the vapid and hollow people as well, to the point where both will publicly react. It's not a great awakening per se. It's a great identification categorization. Here's where it gets a little dark, but it's something that we must consider. It's the great organization really, and I'm not talking about a no noun. I'm saying it as an to organize, like it's organizing things right, it's not now and like the great organization, like, hey, look that's the CIA. I don't mean that. I mean it's organizing. It's a great organization. It's in the action of that we're essentially helping those who wish to cram us into labels by energizing and inspiring others to make their position clearly declared. We're helping the malicious threat assessment along and separating ideology ideologies by means of genre and followers. So if they say if they it doesn't have to be you know, accurate. But if they claim that, you know, so and so's channel stands for X, Y and Z things, and then they say, well, this person follows that channel, then they're gonna be like, well, that person is basically in a group, right, And if they're in that group, then they carry and they also possess or express or stand behind those same ideologies that they assume that that other person who is presenting the material has themselves if it's not one of their own people. I believe we're being allowed to carry on believing we're doing something a benefit to mankind survival, so that we keep on doing it. We're allowed to say what we're saying, speaking truth to power, because it's that power that is observing our responses like a worldwide confessional. They're getting free labor out of us, and we can't help but serve their cause even when we think we're fighting the suppression. And then I said, what are your thoughts? Joseph said, I think this is well said, and I believe it would be excellent prologue or introduction to your new book. And thanks for all the fish. Does anybody not know what that came from? It's a really crappy movie, really a strange obscure movie called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Yeah, I know it's probably the book first. I get it, but it's not good. It's just even. It's just really corny libby shit. But there is an introduction where they talk about how the dolphins up and bail on Ameron kind because they see shit coming and they don't want to be here and around here for it when it happens. So they say they try to warn us one last time, but it's misunderstood, and they say it's so long, and thanks for all the fish. Uh you know what? Mm hmmm, it thinks me so slow today? Is this on the old screen? Is that dude? Seriously? All right? Ummm mm hmmm? Where were at? Kidoes? There we are? You're that one. Let's pop up this one. I'll play this one real quick by head to the potty chair. Yes, I sit in a really tall chair. Uh, good times. You'll be able to tell it just from the from the the way they frame their thoughts in this that it's super liberal, retard, new age bullshit nonsense crap, Right, did I put enough?
Speaker 7: Ad?
Speaker 1: Isn't there? Like I was saying the other day, Southern Poverty Law Center, And I was like, well, Southern is just an adjective, so it's the poverty Law Center. So therefore it's like, if they say we're going to take your case, I'm like, you know, I think I'd rather have some lawyer who isn't in poverty, because you must really suck if you're a lawyer and you're poor.
Speaker 17: It's an important and popular fact that things are not always.
Speaker 1: What the lime sucks unncessary.
Speaker 17: For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet instead of the third most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were, of course, dolphins, who curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet Earth. They'd made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits, so they eventually decided they would leave Earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star spangled banner, but in fact the message was this so long and thanks for all the fish, to warn you all all.
Speaker 10: You may our intellect. This might explain so long as I grow around your socks.
Speaker 6: The wasn't about to be decoyed. There's no one's getting all the noise.
Speaker 8: Despite those astute we got that post heat, especially tiny tops in your friends.
Speaker 10: Looks.
Speaker 7: If I had just one last wish, I would like contasty fish.
Speaker 13: If we could just change one thing, be more all about not torsing.
Speaker 10: So long.
Speaker 1: And then they fly away. Yps So, and I've seen it cause you didn't know about it. It's an old movie, like twenty years old or so.
Speaker 6: It ure.
Speaker 1: It plays out like something that you would think would have been written in the sixties or seventies, the way that goes on. Rebecca. He had said, they had introduced me to that movie. Really, I know we're dating. I don't think I even watched the whole thing.
Speaker 3: We were in a.
Speaker 1: Where really we were at the the pier Santa Monica pier At at a person's house and we were watching it and then went and walk down that beach or something like that. So I didn't really watch the whole thing. Yeah, got the gist of it. It's a cookie movie. That was about all I needed to see. So four people? Is that for real?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 1: I see something else going on in uh. I don't know why it's playing though, it should just not be doing that. Yeah, there we go, perfect, Yeah, this is ah. I'm starting to think that these settings are not working correctly. Extreme publicly listed auto recuit this live. I go to the user groups and it doesn't seem like it's selected for those premiums and we'll see. Maybe it's making a liar of a label. I don't know. But again, so you know, the chat was moving really slow too, so there could just be a logjam going on over there. I don't know. I'm going to get into that book again, but there's a couple of different places.
Speaker 5: I want to.
Speaker 1: Read and I want to I want to get into. It's not even so much about the John Birch Society. It's what does us teach us? And it's not so much about this Infiltrator that infiltrator in that particular timeframe of the world. It's what does this teach us about our what does this? Does this change? What give us further understanding? Does this brought in our overall perspective of life in this world and this artificial realm, this artificial construct and within the real realm. I don't know however, way you would frame that. I don't think anybody can actually tell you definitively what that actually is. Is this all fake? Is it partially fake? Is it a bubble within a bubble? I mean, we do have a firm minute, but it's almost as if somebody killed the warden and now it's like a as they say, as the cliche goes, the lunatics are running the asylum and just going back. I know, this is kind of a it sounds like it's not a real important thing to discuss, but it's an It's just a prime example. And it's not the fallacy of trying to frame everything that you see as this one idea that you have about something either. No, this is just an example of how true it is. And you just look at the vehicles in our perception of things and inspiration because communism is. Their enemies are family ties. Right. They hate anything that it supersedes the loyalty to in obedience to whatever the hell it is that they control. And make the arts ugly is one of those precepts, right, Make the arts ugly, make everything uninspired. You don't want to look around and see beautiful buildings, You don't want to look around and see magnificent works of art on four wheels. You don't want people to be inspired, because then that activates parts of their creativity in their mind, and they they become free minded and and and you know, positive high vibration people instead of suppressed and beaten down. And you just have to walk through one of these classic car shows to really see just how much we've lost and even what people's perspectives and their concept of good and you know, valuable, What do those concepts even mean without without the mystique and the and i'm sorry, the the intricacies and in the detail, the fine detail that was once in things that we made here. And yeah, there's you know, everybody can go there's an element of this and that and those corporations or whatever that built them even back then. Yeah that's probably true. But when there was more real competition, and things were kind of still in the prenatal or adolescent stage of production, you know, of cars, because there's you know, assembly lines and all that. Then you're looking at people trying to outdo with the other person and not being completely controlled by a larger umbrella corporation that owns all of them. And I've made the statement of many times is that there's not real competition. If you don't make it from this car dealership and this brand, you're gonna make it from this one over here, because ultimately they all are Black Rock, or they're all Vanguard, or they're all State Street. You know, it's it doesn't really it's not a real thing. It's not a real competition. This is communism, This is mercantilism. This is the government allows or whatever you want to call. Government's not really government, but the banks will fund and funnel money which not even real, into building people beyond natural capacity and have unlimited funds so that they can fail upward and destroy their competition, undercut people, and then raise their prices after that person has been absorbed and destroyed, and then what happens for the end user They scale back quality, make things cheaper, less inspired, easier to make, less complicated. And now they're even taking away the the the very you know, heart of the of the thing and replacing it with a goddamn battery. Something that can be turn into a bomb just by you know, overactivating it, over exciting it. They can do They can do that digitally with a command, right, they can. They can make it explode and you're in it, and they can lock the doors and remotely with you when it while it explodes. This is the world we're heading toward. Or they can just stop in like in Minority Report, Minority Report, and drive you back to where in which you came and just and turn off your cards so that you can't or you're you know, if you're on a if you're on a social credit system, you're not even gonna have cash. So if you go outside your little boundaries, you're not gonna be able to buy food or do anything else. Anyway, All these things aren't really that difficult to counter. It's I know, it sounds it sounds like it is if you were a one man show or a group of like guys who were really good you know, field and camp and type of like I'm not talking about evading death, because there's no way to do that with this technology. But I mean simply like, okay, well we can acquire things, and it's not though the women folk or the children that are suffering because we're living and roughing it.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: That's assuming that other things, like other people aren't looking to score higher social credit scores and become wealthy in the digital fake world by turning you in when they see you being I don't know, acting too freely. I'm sure there'll be great incentives for not just uh, the digital eye, but for everybody's eye to report on you. So this is still brewing in the background and it's still moving forward, and this is one of those things that they're doing so that they can bring about. And this is what's so funny. Like I speak out against these religions all the time, all three Abrahamic religions, not the morality or ethics or the good things that teach you how to be a good person that I only think are really really even present in the New Testament. I think that it's more of like assumption and presumption that it's there and a very you know, extrapolated, freaking abstract way of looking at passages to read way too much into it to say that there was something wonderful and profound there. It's more of like common sense, cause no harm really is really not that hard to figure out and do right by others and your children and take care of them. Wow, you know, real hard. But what they do with these religions is they have everybody who's in it of the Abrahamic faith, thinking that they're going to see in their lifetime the coming of this imaginary guy that was made up by Jews, whether it's their Meshak, which is probably might really be fucking Saturn or whatever demon it is that they worship coming who knows, and they might come through personification of technology and Ai who knows, who knows. I don't know how how weird this realm really is, but I've seen some things, and I've seen some things firsthand that have me wonder just how real this fabric is. And this runout in some level of a dream it as it is, but it says our future is at risk. Read this thing, I mean, it says This third Temple refers to a hypothetical rebuilt temple in Jerusalem which would succeed the first and second destroyed in five eighty seven BC. See, they can't say VC, they have to say BCEA E before Common Era because fuck Jesus right and seventy CE respectively. Well, actually, that's your story. I don't believe that one of those fucking existed either. The idea of a rebuilt third Temple, according to their account, is sacred in Judaism, particularly to Orthodox Jews. That is, as it is believed that it will occur in tandem with the arrival of the Messhaya. Now their mess shak is not the same person that you think it is, and only then will the sacrificial practices of the first and second temple be restate reinstated. What huh. Conservative Judaism believes that while the third Temple will be rebuilt, sacrificial worship will not resume, and Reform Judaism does not believe that in the rebuilding of a third of a temple, saying Judaism has evolved further than that. Reform Judaism says no, no on the temple. The notion of a rebuilt temple on top of sites of the first and second and temple them out has been a core part of the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Well it's in if I'm not mistaken, like I mean, that's Aram. Well there Aram alsif right, Dome of the Rock arem al she ref s h A R I F Dome of the Rock. This is from Preestcraft Beyond Babylon, my book. It's on my website semper fry LLC dot com s E M P E R f r y l l C dot com. For just the link you can get spilled down. You see the links to go to Amazon and to Barnes and Noble if you want to get them, get it directly from them, or you can order it for me and I sign it. There's three different versions. There's the this is the Barnes version. This is a six by nine. Hold on, this is the eight and a half by eleven, so like paper, right, printer paper size. This is in color, this one is not. This one's in color. This one is not. And the hardcover is the same size as this one right here that I'm holding up. But it's hardcover and it's still it's nice glossy pick pages and it's also in color. Oh and since we're on the topic, and maybe I'll wait till I get to it, because we have to dress a little, a little soap opera nonsense that's going on across some and I don't think it's real, honestly, and if it is, it's kind of gay, stupid, ridiculous and a waste of our fucking time. And it's too bad that there aren't more people listening on FTJ because this kind of concerns them most. But I'm guessing that there's somebody else on at the same time, might came out tonight, and it might actually be Davis. I think this is his regular time. If that be the case, that be the case, tis what tis. I'm not trying to pull away from others. I'm just this when I had time to do shit, and I'm not I'm not sitting around waiting until later on because then I'll be too tired. I gotta drive tomorrow, all right. So let's just show you this right now, because somebody said something and they made this statement like about logos because it happens to be part of some fucking piece of shit's name of his channel. Okay, I wrote this in twenty twelve, two thousand and two. Can you see it? Says logos a mock epic. That is my real name. You'll fuck yourselves. Okay, So logos a mock epic the very first page I get to it. So I took philosophy in college. This is coming from my philosophy book, and I had a really good teacher. Logos a complex Greek word associated with the philosopher Hairclitis. Haircletian logos is both an account of reality and that which is revealed by an account. The logos is a fundamental reason for things being as they are. It is the fundamental principle of the world. Douglas J. Socio he should have been a sociologist or a sociopath. I'm gonna read that one more time, because people will say a lot of things and be like, Oh, it's to this, and it's that, it's the voice, and it's a word, and and it's all very remedial, low comprehension ways of expressing what logos means. This one is a better understanding of it. A complex Greek word associated with this philosopher Hereklitis. Herocletian logos is both an account of reality and that which is revealed by account. The logos is the fundamental reason reason for things being as they are is the fundamental principle of the world. I've ever come across a better explanation of logos, And this is a what I made. I made something that was like a a novel screenplay. So it's a little bit of both the way it was the way it was formatted. But you see how you can see, like the names and all that. So it lost stage direction because I wanted to be the one who did it if I ever, if it ever became a thing. But there it is. It says comedy and tragedy. It is how life really is. Nothing is ever all stacked on one side of the scale. You will laugh, you may cry, and you will relate, for this is a human epic logos, a mock epic. Okay, we already talking about some psychopaths and their Judichit right, Okay, let's do this conservative Judaism, believers before Judaism, saying that Judaism has evolved further than that, the notion to rebuild the temple on top of side. So like ya, I was saying the Haram al Sharif, which is where we were at. I think I just took this kartaut of what that was and put it in the others. But instead that's great. Sure, it's not gonna be hard to find though. That's what it is. The Holy see. We need to talk about that too. And still in the foundation is not the same as the Dome of the Rock, but it's very it could be. It could be alluding to the same thing, which is kind of interesting, Okay. The Dome of the Rock Doom of the Rock, also known as the Temple Mount or Harm Al Sharif, is located in the Old City of Jerusalem and contains within its structure a large rock believed by the both the Muslims, Jews, and Christians, by all of the three, not both both the Muslims, that's both would be two. I'm not sure. Did I fuck up that oops to be the rock Ibraheim or Abraham? Okay, yeah, I see what I did there. I was talking about the Muzzoms and the Jews, and then I threw in the Christians after the fact, right brought his son Isaac to be sacrificed. Psychopath with voices in his head decided he was gonna kill a son when he was all high on drugs. Yeah, that's pretty much the story, and that's who they based three religions off of, because they're crazy, and he was conducting rituals exactly the way the Edenites were three thousand years prior, because they don't change. I question any religion whose basis is on a man who would betray his own child's trust and their love to please the voices in his head, or any voice outside of his head for that matter. This is also the site that the Musulman Muslims, that's what they call themselves. Other people refer to them as Mussulman. The Muslims believe is the bait Allah or house of God, where their prophet Muhammed went for his ethical night journey, where he ascended into heavenly spheres. Yes, I'm sure he did. Psychopathemic, murderer, little schizophrenic, just the right type of person you want to be leading a religion and going into heavenly spheres. And that sounds a little bit Gnostic to me, even though gnostic isn't a thing. But the seven levels apparently you need to have a password to get through those two got to write that shit down. You forget. You don't to be, you don't want to be like h you don't want to be like, uh, Bruce Bruce Campbell an army of darkness, klatau ferata necktie. Then try to pick up the economic on shit happens.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's the oldest standing religious building of Islamic construction. It is not a mosque, but rather a shrine and tender for pilgrimage. It's not a mosque. So there's a rock in the ground. They put a dome at the top of it. Ah, right, exactly, wonderful people. There are retaining walls on all sides of the plaza where the shrine structure housing the rock still embedded in the ground is exposed to this in the center. The oldest of these retaining walls is said to have been laid on the orders of King Herod quite the follow character. So we're told additions and renovations to these walls have been added over time. And that's another thing too, When we hear these disparaging things, it's like, well, who's actually giving us this detail? And would they not say things negative about certain things simply because it stood in their way of their own plans domination and complete and total manipulation of other people, Because that's the part they don't like, and then they cry, you know, you try to give him a fucking shower, and they tell you that, they tell the world that they've been gassed for eighty years. The view on this location, the views on this location from the Jewish perspective, is that it was built upon the ruins of the Second Temple. Yeah, sure it was, And to some that is even the site of both the first or Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple. It's doubtful to me that there was a Solomon's Temple at all. And I see it more cryptic. I see it more as cryptic story, as a cryptic story relating and magical working than a literal temple. Meaning it's a freaking grimoire that you're reading in people who are taking it literal to what God was Solomon building a temple? To what God was Solomon building a temple to that he needed to elicit the help of demons, seventy two of them to be exact. The Second Temple quote unquote is said to have been destroyed in seventy a d. By Titus, when Rome reclaimed Jerusalem under the ruler Vespasio or Vespaedian. There's a whole long trail. We could go down discussing Flavius Josephus, the spared Jewish turncoat, whom Vespasian adopted and made his court historian, especially when you get into just the basis of religion, especially if we get into the work of Joseph Attwill, who I should totally have on the show, by the way, Caesar's Messiah, the work of Joseph Atwill, Caesar's Messiah. I explore everything. It doesn't mean I agree with every explanation I encounter. There's another interesting book by Ralph Ellis called Jesus King of Odessa, which would likely rouse suspicion in most given that it seems to you in part the story of Tamouse with Jesus, and because Ralph himself is a high degree freemason, which leaves the question does the book mean something else to the adept who knows the secret language of the mystery schools. The Stone of Foundation described in the passages by Albert Mackie say that it was the stone upon which Abraham had intended to sacrifice Isaac. When you look at the enormous size of the rock at the Dome, it definitely wasn't Jacob's pillow, nor is it small enough to fit under the throne chair of a king. Nevertheless, both the stone of foundation and the rock at the dome claimed to be the intended place where Isaac was to be sacrificed, making at least some kind of connection if Abraham of a sorry, if Abraham went there to sacrifice the son, it would fit the biblical description of a mountain he had to ascend with Isaac to get to his chosen spot. The dome of the rock or temple mount is at a at the highest point of Mount Mariah in Jerusalem, Palestine. Here's where the site the temple, Mount Herim al Sharif becomes very relevant to current events at the time I write, at the time I write this book, which today is November eight, twenty twenty three, a month after the Hamas attack, and I quote put quote quote Tamas. I didn't just buy that, I just put it in quotes. Today I received a Aretz Israel news email stating that it had been thirty three days since Hamas killed at least thirteen hundred Israelis and wounded more than three thy three hundred. So thirty three, thirteen and thirty three. Again, these aren't free Masonic numbers. These there are kabbal Lah numbers, Kabalistic numbers significant to Freemasons because the Masonic order is founded pond the magic of the Kabbalah and infested frankest Illuminati. Both initiates have no idea of the symbolic meaning of their own ceremonies and rituals. These numbers are magical and are used in the portion of the public ritual that is seen. It was awful thoughtful of Hamas to kill and wound the amounts needed to fulfill this number scheme. Obviously, these aren't accurate. These aren't accurate accounts, but rather a cryptic manner of no passing among among one another and their superiors. It's proclaimed by Zionists, both Christians and Jewish, that the Third Temple, by my account second or not at all, or first, must be built. They say, with emphasis on this locale that doesn't belong to either Jews or Christians. When you see the term Holy of Holies, they don't mean your butt only. Alisha Crawley would have said that the Temple mountain area is where this Holy of Holies is located. This war going on in Israel makes for the perfect opportunity and the perfect smoke screen under which to destroy or capture this holy land and demolish the Muslim structure while preparing the building of their prophetic temple. They need to destroy Haram al Sharif, the dome. And that's and that isn't all. Jews are allowed to visit the site, but not to pray there. Now, this is where a whole bunch of bad shit goes on, and they do it anyway, and they they have their own freaking you know, military idea of people fucking with people all the time. Jews are allowed to visit the site, but not to pray there. Jews have exclusive rights to the Western Wall for their worship, the Whaling Wall. It's what everybody you see, everybody touching it right in their head, bob that shit. Yeah, when you see Trump and other US politicians or other politicians around the world wearing a yamaka kip it a small hat if you will, touching a wall and genuflecting or frustrating with their hand on their wall, it's likely this Western Wall where the photo was taken. They're not allowed to enter certain areas according to their own beliefs, which prohibit it, not so much by restrictions placed on them by the Islamic caretakers. According to Jewish law, for the Jews to enter it at all places, a needed aspect to any good invasion is to be able to enter all places, they must first cleanse Harem al Sharif and cleanse they do, but they make it really dirty when they cleanse things, blood feces, entrails. Written on August first, twenty twenty three, two months before the idea of Israeli Defense Force allowed for a breach at sixteen points along their own defense walls and had moved the site of an outdoor music festival much closer to said defense wall. How thoughtful of them, Iramim published a rather telling article. They warned that something was in the making, and it involved the Dome of the Rock. Research conducted by Iramim over the past year has uncovered the involvement of the Israeli government in helping to secure quote unquote redheifers for ritual sacrifice, which according to Jewish law, is required to reveal the Jewish temple on the Herm Alsherif temple mount. The project to acquire this specific type of kyle from the United States was spearheaded by the Temple Movement and an American Evangelical Christian group. Oh isn't that nice? Right, with the support of the state according to Jewish law, So this is a good one, right back and dis dispensationalism in this psychotic darby, in this lunatic fucking schoolfield and merging. Then why did that happen? Well, because the franc Is are the ones that uh founded those brethrens after they were quote unquote baptized in to Catholicism. According to the Jewish law, the sacrifice of the red heifer's young female cop would enable ritual purification necessary for mass Jewish assent to them mout and ultimately the construction of the Third Temple in place of the Dom with the Rock. The ashes of these red female cows have to be spread over the holy site before they could enter to worship. Yes, but also it was necessary and very uh and very odd stipulation to fulfill before the second or third depending on who's count you're gone by temple can be built. Another insight came from ire I mean in July twenty twenty one. On Sunday July eighteenth, which was Tisha Bob's, a Jewish holiday of morning commemorating the destruction of the Jewish temples and other Jewish tragedies over the course of history. The Digital police forcefully and indiscriminately removed Muslims from the temple Mount Harram Alshrie for fear of protests against Jewish visitors to the Holy conbound. So who really runs the place? How is it that their police are even there with jurisdiction that they have to be more moving other people, people who are residents there out of their out of fear that they're going to do something. So they're removing them out of fear. Do you really think that's it's always the victimhood, even when they're the ones doing the police brutality and the police you know, police state, you know, authoritarian bullshit. It's no, we're removing you because so that you don't trouble, Like, are you fucking kidding me? What are you doing here that we should start trouble about? Maybe don't take us off the property, Maybe we should be defending it, even though it's a fucking rock. Anyway, it doesn't matter. For fear of protests against Jewish visitors to the Holy Compound, well, what do you consider protests just saying hey, we don't agree with what you being here and holding a sign up, Well, can't have that, God forbid. That's a fucking meaningless gesture. Why who cares if they do that? Later that day Israelly. Prime Minister Neftali Bennett praised the Jerusalem Police for protecting Jewish freedom of worship on the Temple Mount, a statement that is a blatant violation of the long standing status quo whereby only Muslims are afforded worship rights while Jews have visitation rights. Again from the August first here, I mean research article the Temple Movements. It is an umbrella term for various Jewish groups who are opposed. They're talking about Temple movements who are opposed to not only exclusive prayer rights of Muslims in the holy est Blonde, but are also hostile to their very presence in the Holy place. Their goal is to overturn the status quo established by a nineteen sixty seven peace agreement with Jordan. Remember they did all the killings and also went after the liberty right. This is the result of all that malicious Israel and impose Jewish domination over the mount. This includes achieving Jewish prayer rights, establishing a temporal and or spatial division of the Holy space, and ultimately destroying the Dome of the Rock and replacing it with the Third Temple. To sell a holy war, there has to be a holy aspect and dispute. The City of London bankers are the Rothschilds are only interested in the site for what it means to Zionism, or what it means to Zionism for manipulative purposes. It goes without saying that Larry Fink CEOs that Larry Fink, CEO of World Owning Black Rock is a Zionist. Remember, Zionism crept out of the pages of the Luring Cabbala and into the minds of sabotaize Evy and Jacob Frank, who developed it into a clarified mission long before Theodore Hertzeil established it as quote unquote Zionism. The pioneers who successfully campaigned the notion and outline the strategy, duties, and objectives are required study to understand what truly fuels the passions of the Jesuits and the Illuminati. It's also important to understand its deception. That's what prompted me to take on the task of writing this book. Like I said, it's necessary to convince the radical followers of the radical followers that the Zionist's goal will lead them to their much anticipated day of judgment and redemption. The religious leaders are not at all what they appear. If they are supporting Zionist ideas, that is the hastening of God's work by man's meddling, they are in defiance of God and acting against the natural order and balance of the world. Yeah, these top religious organizations, whether they are whether they're fully aware or idealistic dupes, are in fact practicing Frankism, and mass murder is something they gladly will employ. Their whole objective is to bring us all on a high speed rail to armageddon. Some think that will bring Jesus back, the ignorant of the fact Jesus would be the first to condemn them for their wicked deeds, and others say it's to bring their Messiah them recite and to sit on the throne of the world. Any God that would be pleased over this method is no God of mine. I honestly don't think many of them believe in God at all. For at the very top of the orders. They are secular humanists and an actual recognized religion where man is God. If you ask me if I think the family the rothschild believe in any Messiah or God, the answer is a flat out no. But if they can convince a bunch of maniacs to murder everyone and each other, that makes for a pretty hands free reset. The overlords will use the Old Testament and the New Testament and the Koran as they always have to control the minds of the masses. By following it like a playbook, they will fulfill the end times quote unquote prophecy. These religious the religions are clamoring for by artificial and unnatural means, and by doing so they will be as God, but not God. There's a couple of other things in here. I saw is that worry about it? Yeah, big Iggy, let's talk about that later, Biggy Ignesius of Loyola, And let's just talk about the I N R. I. Though you see it over the top of Jesus's head, crosses a lot appears on the placard over the top of Jesus, and on some crosses we're told initial stand for Yesus uh Nazarenas Rex rex if they are, or Jesus Nas of now Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews. If we are to believe this placard carries any historical weight, we would assume it was placed there in cynical mockery of the man. The Romans and naughty Pharisees Pharisee Jews had crucified like a here is your king, you know. Here he is nailed to a piece of wood, dead like, and it's like, here he is King of the Jews. There you go, a tough guy, you know, a warning to others not to step out of line. But the Romans were reluctant, according to the story, to crucify Jesus. So this tone of dark humor seems a bit out of place. However, when you look at the Jesuits who begin who began forming in the years fifteen thirty one to thirty seven and were recognized by Pope Paul the Third in fifteen forty, with Ignatius of Loyola elected as first Superior Superior General General. Right weird because it's a it's a it's a military order, just like the Knights of Malta as first Superior. Here your general. In fifteen forty one we see another meeting for I Nra Eustam Neckar regis impious, which roughly means justice is to exterminate or annihilate heretical kings, governments, or rulers. If we are to place that meeting above the head of Jesus, the blasphemy to Christianity is all the more distinct, because why place the acronym above Jesus's head unless it was to imply he was one such heretical king that was justly dealt with. That's awfully odd for a military order named the Society of Jesus. But everything is inverted, right.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: This is preest craftyond Babylon tho. It was just a couple little pieces out of it. Recommend it. Recommend it to your friends and family and cat here is your cat? Read Get a good book for your cat. Yeah, so, I don't know if it's worth the bother to get into this topic. Okay, didn't contact me, and I was wondering if you all right. Oh look, so this fucking faggot. This is the second one I've gotten today and I haven't even been on just step your show in a while. But this one says this is from dumb d U M f U K and the email addresses B A A L ME c U N T at gmail dot com, So obviously they're fake. It says, it's all deep state. Take your mess your sick counk deep state? What the fuck does that mean? Take your mess.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Yes, his name, rules words, Yes, sick cunt. Okay, now here's the other one with that will come in with them, that will come in. That's not it. These are the emails I get on my fucking business account. I'll tell you. I'll tell you what. The other one says, I know I have it right here. No, they saved it today. Mmmm, well I didn't find it by quick apps. So let me try this. Okay, here is I'll just put it up on the screen so it's easier. Not that anybody's even watching right now, so I'll give a fuck. Can you see I can't tell if you get.
Speaker 5: It at what?
Speaker 1: It says Steve Bailey Buck Daniel's mama at gmail dot com. This isn't my business account. Go fuck yo, mama, little nazi bitch have all the people to call that on this platform on FTG media, I'm like the least fucking likely candidate, right, because it's not. First of all, national socialism and Nazi have nothing to do with each other. Nazi is a fake, made up Jewish word by fucking retards, and retards who continue to keep it moving and carry it on and have it give it life still are typically CIA and FBI and all these other fucking agencies creating groups with retarded ideologies so that they can pin and constantly keep people from looking in the past and seeing what Germany was really about, because God forbid they have we have an example of resistance to the banking elite and all these fucking faggot wayvays, because if we had that and we saw how it could work, then they would have a harder time putting us in this digital prison box because we would know what was coming next, and we would know that we had the power to do many great things even without the fucking gold. But this piece of shit loser and also a Jew made up the word Nazi and it's more like Nazi and it basically means like you're an idiot or a fucking absolute moron. So who the hell would go around saying that there are a neo moron anyone. Well, if you do, then you're exactly right. You most certainly are. I'm a go fuck yo, mama. Little nazi bitch y'all are outnumbered and outgunned, so that's a threat. And when people threaten me, I don't take it too kindly. It puts me in a fighting mood. Oh now there's people here. Here's fucker saying shut up, dummy. Who are you talking to? Oh this guy? Nell's who's this faggot? Cold? Little Nazi bitches. Y'all are outnumbered and out got so here's the asshole right here. Uh and then here he comes. I why why all of a sudden am I getting this?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: All this lovely attention? You little faggot? Yeps? Hey, look at that. I can just do that and then bye bye.
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 1: That was easy enough. Let's see I'll put it back if it even shows it again. Yeah, it still shows the highlighted but it's all right. Cool, Thank you fucker for you know on that. I didn't even know that was going on. Nelly is here. What a funny lady. That's a woman? Are you sure.
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: I mean they used the same exact verbiage that I just used one toxic, straight white male and he's got a cool cat, or at least a picture of a cool cat. All right, So whoops, that wasn't unintentional there, all right. So we're gonna move back into so Apart from that going on, right, there's I don't know who you tell you? Do you guys tell me have you been privy to or poisoned with in your ears and your brain? Like this motherfucker. I brought up the word logos earlier, so I'm not gonna just leave it at that. You can put the fucking words together. I'm not gonna say his name. I'm gonna invoke that energy. I'm not gonna give him the freaking that. I'm not gonna give him that as much either. But this motherfucker in this thing going on with Davis, whom brings a lot of negative attention to himself, the way he carries himself as well, not say anything about I listen to him. So I'm not saying anything bad in that respect. I just think that there's times where he could say things a lot less, a little bit more nobil and dignity and self respect and actually show like carry like lead by example a little bit more so that so that this message isn't confused because of people like that out there, and the masses and their media will always try to take socialism, I'm sorry, take nationalism and turn it into a Nazi that you don't want to start behaving the part. You don't want to start acting the part, and give them all the fucking, you know, legitimization and validation that they need to continue to think that you're an asshole, when in reality, we're the only people that get it that we need to try to do something to preserve not only our culture in our country, but our families. And you know, it's a big deal when you have children, and that matters to people. And it sucks when you see people who actually to claim to be on the level and understand and comprehend this type of stuff still behaving like a fool because it brings negative attention to everybody else who's on the same platform with them. And it's not even so much the stupid shit like that in the chat, who cares unless they got bold, and then I'd have to fucking put holes in them. That's a different story. But the whole problem here is that. How are we carrying ourselves and are we trying to be better than the people who mock us or present themselves as you know, quote unquote representing an era in Germany that was quite nice. You are they doing justice to that memory? Do they even understand it really or do they think it's about something about something else, something about you know, some kind of militant act, some kind of aggressive action that divides you more from people rather than brings people together for a common cause, which is to get rid of this fucking parasite. Because if you're doing dividing, then you're doing the work of the ouve. And if you're not smart enough to understand that, then you shouldn't be representing yourself as being one of us, you know what I mean, or just even a common decent human being, one of us being that who wants something better for their families, who doesn't want to have to think about what's going to happen when when they're not here to protect them anymore, or will they be able to protect them and keep them fed when shit does start to go down Because of all of the people, you know, prior to us, who did nothing for the last one hundred and seventy years or so, and that's kind of shitty. They have to think about seven shit that keeps you up at night. Will your children be traumatized by the life that they have to live or will they be able to grow and develop naturally without having this unnatural element harming them, changing who they are, stealing away their innocence, Because that's what makes all this matter. Like otherwise we're just fucking around here, and honestly, maybe we still are, because this is just if nothing happens, we're still just distracting ourselves. I might as well play out our videos if we're not gonna do If nothing comes of this, then it was just we wasted this much time sitting here or listening or doing whatever. And the act of hearing it isn't the same thing as acting on it, right, So what I'm doing and presenting this information these examples of the past so we can understand the present. That's all fine and good. But when things when you when you're faced with something that's coming your direction and it means you harm, what is it? What is it that we're actually doing overall? And this is Is there anything else that can that we can do? Besides swimming around in a circle, like because that feels what that feels like what we're doing, we're we're just picking a different flavor of distraction, keeping ourselves busy until they come pick us off. We're just fishing like you know, like when they say fish in a barrel, We're just swimming around in circles because there's no place else to go. They control the media, they control everything else, and they control what we think about because if they do something, we react to it. We respond to it. We show the evidence, and we show a pattern of historical Like what I do. I show a historical pattern of behavior so that you can see their their signature and their fingerprint on everything and understand when you're seeing it in a present day how to identify who and what it is and at least the nature of it so you don't get caught up in it. But at the same time, what does that do. It's helping them keep us distracted. No dent have I put in the future that's coming for us, No one has anybody else. All we've done is keep ourselves occupied or you know, and it's not trying to be infotainment, But what else is it? Because I mean, okay, well, we did really well to identify the enemy and identify what enemy behavior is, like malicious behavior, things that would harm us, things that are presented to us like good ideas, but have a whole different meaning and a purpose behind them. We've established a lot of those throughout the episodes, and other people will have done the same throughout their shows and the last twenty years or so, and books and all that, explaining things if people get had read them. If not, then I'm reading them to you. But that's great, we can identify it. So that just all that means is when they're doing something like a ritual where they need to the torture people and they need to have them fully terrified, well it helps if the person knows that they should be scared. So in essence for us bringing this to light, and this is why I think they do just disclosure all the time too. Now, not only do they want you to do nothing, so that's like your tacit agreement and your consent to it when you do nothing after they tell you what they're going to do, and that's always part of the ritual. Right to do nothing means you consent to it. Whatever right the other one is to understand just how wickedly evil it is, so that you're you're properly terrified. Most people would be properly terrified when it comes. So hooray. We all work for him, even if I'm not trying to, and it gets a little irritating when it's we know it well, you sense that this is all Even people who try really hard and do really well, and you know, we're really hard at it and write books like Michael Collins Piper, I still see errors like they're still not seeing the big picture. They're still seeing this as the United States of America and country, and I'm like, no, that's all gone, that's all gone. Why this is happening the way it is is because it's not there for us, and it's not there to protect us. It's gone. They just have slowly been creeping along showing more and more just how gone it is. And now they're attacking. And I knew this was going to happen as soon as Trump got in there. They're going He's going to obey and bring forth exactly what the Jays want, and that is to disarm us. Because once that happens, if you think it's shit's moving fast. Now you're gonna break your neck when that, if they ever get their hands on those, and if people let let them go, you're gonna see a lot and that's not gonna be pretty. Yeah, let me let me put this up here. So so anyway, this whole this whole melodrama, you know w w f WWE not World Wildlife fun, but you know World Wrestling Federation bullshit between two fucking people, one of them who's affiliated with Stu, the faggot Peters, who looks like him, He looks like a fucking mini me if him, who's a smug, little, arrogant, fucking prick who had ship to talk about me on one of his obscure nobody fucking watches Odyssey fucking videos a while back, and uh, he's actingly. I don't know if he's actually answering chat questions or not, but I think somebody brought up me and he's like, he's like, yeah, I was on her and he's like he didn't have his facts right, not that I have to qualify for this fucking little torp. All right, I shall. So he says, well, he's he's making excuse. He said, well, first he said he doesn't agree with uh, some of the some of the stuff in mind comf Well, yeah, I don't because I'm gonna work out anyway, So I don't need a fucking government to tell me what to work out. Was what my point was. And I said, if anybody did, I tell him, go fuck themselves, because I'm I'm a fucking my own person. I'm gonna do it for me because that's what I do. Four miles a day on the elliptical and I lift weights every fucking day. But nobody's gonna tell me to do it, because I'm gonnaell him the fuck off, plain and simple. I'm a fucking Italian and I have a fucking pride in myself, in my in my own personal space. Don't be fucking getting into it and telling me what to do. I have an authority problem, and it's because there's a lot of people who tell you to do things who are fucking retarded. And I think I think Davis brought that up too, and it sounded really good, and he said that you know, a lot of us are in this movement because or have this mindset, because we have a problem with authority. So that was the first thing he said. And the second thing he said to me, and this is this is a while back, he said. Also, he's making excuses because apparently, and this is where he signed his fucking to tag. He signed his own totag because seriously, if I and I challenged him, I told him right out, if you and I are or ever within a fist throws distance from one another, expected to happen, And I said, I will. I won't surprise you with it. I will fucking box you, and I'll give you an under pair of gloves. I'll fucking provide it. But it's happening, and you're not gonna puss you out on it because you can't run your mouth like that and expect no consequences. Well, he said, and he did it incorrectly. He insulted Rebecca, who he doesn't know anything about, because he misunderstood because he half pays attention because he's too fucking self absorbed in his own bullshit to actually even paid attention to other people. But then he has opinions about people that are so fucking valid. Right, No, he said, she's basically called her a mutt or something like that, like a mixed orright, and that I was making excuses for having a You're not even like saying this because he's talking about my daughter having a biracial daughter or something like that. Right, he was written correct. Rebecca's father is a six foot six fucking German Man named the last name is Schneider. Okay, so he fuck you, Zach. Secondly, Secondly, her mother is German and Lithuanian, and just so happens to be a little bit Brazilian and they lived in Brazil. Who the fuck cares? And besides, I wasn't fucking asking you to validate my existence or to qualify anything. So my daughter, I'm German, Irish and Italian, and I have a little Lithuanian in me too. And I'm not talking about the Lithuanian Jew either. I'm talking about the Lithuanians who were fucking killed by them, by the fucking Soviets. Piece of shit, you fucking fag. So now he's starting up with Davis and I. But here's the thing. I think it's fucking contrived. I know he has an attitude problem, I know he's way too smug for his own fucking good, but it almost sounds like it's like WWF over there, it's like he calls him out on like Twitter or something. Well, here's the thing now that he's affiliated with STU, and here's the thing that you know about. You have to know about this if you're ever or done any type of like attempt to make something in the public, right, is that nobody will talk about you or say your name. Not even doctor Artist was on my show forty fucking times. He never once mentioned me to fucking anybody. He would tell me on my show that somebody came up to him at one of his events and said that he watches that they watched my show. But he said it on my show, so it still contains it to just anybody who's watching the show. He doesn't ever say my name anywhere. He didn't because these fucking people are gatekeepers and though the entire system, the media, everything they make and create, they make conflict. They create fake scenarios when they're trying to, you know, make something popular. Like the mainstream media would never have said QAnon if they didn't want anybody to know about it. The fact that they did means it was part of their fucking plan to have people look for it and pay attention to it. If they didn't want you to know about bath salts. That wouldn't have been on the fucking news if they didn't want you to know about this, or that they won't discuss it because they have it's the lie by omission that they have the power to do. And if they don't want anybody to know about you, they never mentioned you. So why would a guy who's now affiliated with Stu Peters be mentioning Davis and the show in great detail unless he has enough you know, people's eyes on him now because of this really weird fucking thing that happened with him. Is like, how the hell did that happen? It's fucking nobody, piece of shit, asshole do he's on there? Who cares? But the point is now he's affiliated with them, and now he's talking about Davis. It's almost as if he's trying to bring him up. My my feeling on this is that more people are gonna look at both of them because of this little soap opera that they're doing, and they're both going to raise it. They're fucking you know, public public status up as far as popularity is concerned, all at the expense of the people that are watching it. That think it's real. So that's that's one of the reasons why I have a problem with what's going on over there too. I'm willing to listen to Davis and you know, but I don't think anybody would be honest about that if they were involved in that. I know, desperate times called for desperate ways of you know, making something happened with their financial issues and stuff like that. And you know, trust me, I've seen nothing. But maybe maybe there's a sixty percent decrease since it was a lot since I had the store. A couple of those couple of those years were really bad after twenty twenty, you can't. It's hard to go from grossing three bring around three hundred K to one eighty six and then still have to pay out sixty of that too employees and insurances and shit like that. And that's not even talking about your overhead and your material costs and your gas to get back and forth to San Diego and all that. So yeah, I get it, but it's also being honest to be sincere and do not do not distract when there's like this whole fucking kilgrid is coming around on top of us. We don't need to be talking or thinking about fucking little twerp asshole, narrow shouldered pricks who like to run their mouth. We don't need to bring about bring them up, and we don't need to. We don't need to dwell upon what they do and say unless it's part of the game more distractions. Pick your flavor, which everyone seems more most real to you and most valid. Rebel Johnny Uh, let me read what you said there. I'm trying to understand what that means. I'm not like challenging you or anything. I'm just curious about if I'm reading it right. Says we know one hundred times what the Germans? Are you saying? Like I'm doing it too, because I didn't really get too deep into that what the Germans did when they were attacked by the J's. When the dollar dies and somebody says something about it, in six months, they're taking the dollar away? Is that a real thing? I was trying to listen to what the hell of Richie that from Boston was trying to say about that. I don't really like listening to him sometimes because he puts this whole spin like I'd rather listen to Jail Break Overlander, where he's not getting into some kind of you know, spinning everything into a religious thing, because it's just another cast. He just picked a different cult. And I think at some point we have to all just reject the entire fucking the whole system, like no, I reject this entired, fucking concept, like none of it. You can't, could you, Because any way of not rejecting that full, full fully and wholeheartedly is a preservation of part of it. It's like, no, I'm gonna tear the whole fucking thing down and start over with rational minds. If if money is a thing, fucking destroy it. I'm not saying I'm not talking about the digital thing. I'm just saying the power of that that they hold over it took it, take it and pull the rug rade out from underneath them like they did in Germany.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, everybody, of course, obviously all support helps. This one is for the FGJ walla, that one's for the ball busterers, gifts and go. I'm gonna get back into the reading here in just a moment. So this little dollar sands on top. Those do help, and I do appreciate it. And if I'm you know, I just get inundated by enough nonsense as it is to have it be part of what we're trying to do here. And I think we're supposed to be better than that. And it's like the whole what's the first rule? Is no infighting?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: And what is it?
Speaker 1: What does this become when little cocky, little prick who's had said shit about me, he doesn't have any no, it doesn't have a noble or a good character about him at all, but it's so pompous that he thinks he's better than everybody. I don't know if he's a spoiled little rich kid or what his problem is, or if he's LDS like latter day Saint or some sort of fucking you know, Jehovah witness where he's so fucking isolated that he thinks he can judge everyone else in the world. I don't know what his problem is, but he has a problem and it needs to be corrected. And the old way of correcting things was you talk shit like that to another man. A man puts you on your ass. And if a man puts you on your ass, or or if they want to, you don't start. You don't start or crying about it, because what then you started criticizing me for if oh, you're just a mania, if you're a psychotic, I'm like, dude, don't run your mouth. Consequences right, there are consequences for doing that, And if you're going to continue to do that, if you're going to continue to run your mouth, then yes, that's exactly going to be the outcome. You've already and you've already done it. You've already made your statement, You've already you've already insulted my daughter even though you're completely one hundred percent wrong about it, and you're just a fucking little idiot. It's too late, it's too late. You've already done what you need. You're you already earned a fucking ass kicking. So that's what you're gonna get if I have, if I've ever that close to you, which probably won't happen, but if it does, if it's ever an FTJ meeting, then guess what it's going to become? A boxing match? Oh yeah, I'm just saying they will just now wrote they won't. I'm just saying that they will not just roll over on a large portion of the population because we are aware of what they do and have done.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hope, my hope concerned is what is it that we're gonna do U? And why are we waiting for them to make the first move because when they when they are ready, it's gonna be way too late for us because there's no illness, surprise, there's no fighting their technology and their drones and also the shit they're not gonna they don't ever do anything that what we call it'll be always honest. Yeah, and it's so always honest when you listening yesterday because I turned it off. I turned it always honest if you were if you were listening to Davis yesterday, like I got in, I think just before he went into a double intro, so he doubled down on the stuff that is my least favorite part of his show, which is one thing you just Zach's opinion is fucking meaningless and I don't care about it, but that is kind of a little bit hard to listen to because it's like, are you fucking the non Jewish Howard Stern, Like why are we listening to this shit? And then he says, well, my point is, I think he said, my point is that this isn't like pornography. This is this the type of shit that they put out to poison us with on a daily basis, Like, well, then why are you taking that poison and poisoning.
Speaker 7: Us with it?
Speaker 1: Like that's that was my retort to that, Like in my head, I was thinking, you know, I get what your point is, but it's it's kind of a it's kind of a weak point.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so after you did that, he got into this E. Michael Jones thing, and then that even that confirmed it and solidified it even more, Like why are these fucking people who have been established in there a long time and probably aren't real that that real either who put out information because it sounds good and it seems right, but also have probably black and poison pills in it themselves and aren't exactly who they appear to be. Why are they talking about of all people, like there's a lot of people out there. Why did he mention logos revealed in Zach who goes by the name of and when he was when he was playing this like fake? I call it fake because I think it was contrived E. Michael Jones thing. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that Davis like concocted this thing. I'm saying that they were having a fake conversation, like bringing this up just to be recorded so that they could talk about it, and it sounded really retarded, and I'm like, this is fucking w w F shit. It's like, now everybody's gonna be talking about this guy and he's gonna make They're gonna say it in a negative way. And people are like, well, if they want, if they liked him, then it's no, no, no, no, I'm gonna read to you tonight that the very way that they promote and bring things into popular opinion and popular you know, you know, popular names brought into your your lexicon, is through this method. It's you know, William F. Buckley National Review or whatever the hell was called he criticized John Birch Society. Nobody would even known about John's Birch Society back then if it wasn't for WIMF. Buckley constantly bringing them up. And that's what brought people to to Dohn Birch Society. So it wasn't that he was against him. It was just an offhand way that people who are not treacherous minded don't understand how this works. They don't understand how to contemplate layers of things, and they think, well, bad, that negative. They don't like this guy, and they don't. No, you wouldn't say anything about them at all if you wanted them to live, to live in obscurity and not be known by the public. The fact that you're a public figure with a platform and an audience and you bring up a name, you're trying to get them to, you know, to get more attention to them. So it was a little odd that Zach was Paul was talked about by those guys of all people, and and Zack of all people, being the bun being talked about. It's just it didn't sound right. It didn't seem right. It doesn't seem like it was natural. It seems like it's they, you know, stew latched onto him and now he's being brought through the the initiation process. Now, that's why. That's what it looks like to me. And and I don't know if Davis was commenting on that or not, because I after, after I saw that and I was listening to that, I just had enough and I said, all right out, I shouldn't have said anything. I should just kept to myself and walk and went out. But I was just like, so, so I basically said, so are we gonna continue to dwell on this? I'm gonna I mean, it's that, that was what I said. And it's like, so you're saying you're gonna continue, You're gonna do this like every episode now, So that's when I was like, I'm out of here. All right. Well, anyhow, thank you to Always Honest and to where it says thank you from Dan Crisis. I'm not sure why he doesn't tell me who that person was as Chad goes really slow though, too, so it doesn't pop up very fast. All right, I'm going to move out the screen and go to the book. Now, I'm going to have to kind of get into this section here. Maybe I should just jump right into it, but we kind of have to establish this whole thing, and I'm going to I'm going to ask you this question, do you believe this? All right? So I'm going to read this to you. But my question, I'm not saying that I believe this, even if I say it with conviction. It's just because that's how I read this. Is chapter twelve, the struggle between Stalin Area Soviet communism and Zionism. So they're making a distinction that I don't know if exists or not, a little understood political phenomenon which contributes to our understanding of the enemies within as they exist today. So I'm reading this and I want, I seriously want your opinion, and I'll go around to the all the the chats after I get, you know, to a certain point, and I'll see if anyone says anything about this. I don't know if this is true. In some respects, it makes sense. In other respects, it almost seems like they're making a case for it's not all of them, right, And I think the emphasis that's not put here is that regardless if it's Stalinist communism or Trotsky communism, the big fucking point here is that communism communism is a Jewish thing, or it's an Edenite thing, if you really want to get down to it, it's a saturn cult thing. It predates when before they even call themselves Jews, and that's how they've been living through the Cahals and their Sanhedron forever, and they insistent and demand other people to live that way too, and of course they will be the authorities and the supremacy of the of that you know, that world or that territory, because they're they're of course better than everybody else and they should lead. Rolling my eyes at that, So in that communism itself is detrimental to mankind, regardless of whatever other adjective that you add to it. Right, Stalinist communism or Trotskyite communism, it's communism is not only just an ouve thing and a Jesuit thing, because that's what they are too, is a bunch of oy vays. But also it's not like one is better than the other, and if they're at odds with each other. He even makes a mention later that they've come together in more recent years. So it's like, well then, what the you know what I mean? But okay, here he goes the twin forces of Bolshevism and Zionism as if they're two different things, and I don't think they are. Have often collaborated on many fronts throughout the twentieth century. I don't think there's a distinction there. I think it's the exact same thing, Bolsheviks Jews. I mean, what are we looking at with Jacob Schiff, Like, what are we looking at with who funded these people and who trained them here and what Trotsky was in Manhattan at one point, I mean, it's like, what are we talking about here? Bolshevism and Zionism. How about we just call it the same thing have often collaborated on many fronts throughout the twentieth century, both alien forces having evolved in the closing years of the nineteenth century. However, there have been conflicts between the two philosophies that remain little understood even by many who have devoted much study to both forces. Now this is where I wonder if this is really a thing or not. While there are many who view Bolshevism and Zionism as two heads of the single snake, and the two headed snake does in fact exist as biologists have reported, the realities of twentieth century geopolitical struggle suggest that there is much more to the story. In fact, there were sharp differences between the Russian nationalists led by so Russia. So here's a no again. This says, no, you can't call somebody a nationalist who murders many actual Russian ethnic people. You can't call them, can't call him. And if he wasn't a lover of his people. He didn't stand by and want much best for Russians. You can't. You can't call Stalin, of all fucking people, excuse my language, a nationalist. You think he had a heart. If you're if you're captured, you were murdered. I'm talking about if his people were captured. Once they were released, they sent back to him, he murdered them. He murdered them. Not to mention starving people at death, Not to mention all the other horrible crimes that he did to his own people. His own people, I say, because he was in control of Russia, the territory, not because they were his people by any means. He was a freaking Bolshevik. Those people don't have friends. And Jewish internationalists led by Staun's arch enemy, Leon Trotsky, i'd see. I don't see that as being an arch enemy either. I just see that as those two people, knowing Farewell would if but jays do. Stalin didn't let let them even live by the borders because he knew that they would if they if they had to, they would turn and they would help the quote unquote enemy army to save their own assets, because that's how they rolled their treacherous little fucks, so he didn't want them at the borders. And also so somebody like Leon, you know, if there's a power struggle, obviously he doesn't want that son of the bitch coming back with forces, so he killed him. That was more of a power thing than it was an ideology thing. So by the time of the Cold War, following the establishment of the Zionist state of Israel in nineteen forty eight, many traditional Trotskyites began trans morgification process, evolving, particularly in the United States, into the leading and to the leaders of an anti Stalinist element that emerges as the hardline pro Israel block that came to be known as today's neo conservatives. Well, okay, this is where you get. You know, Christian Zionism gets mixed up in that because you know, conservative blah blah blah. But are we calling them Trotskyites to try to separate and make this more confusing. These are just away vays doing wayve as shit. They are on both sides of every issue all the time, and whatever one wins, they all collect on that side. It's it doesn't mean that there was some kind of fission or schism between two ideologies of Bollshvism, and if there was, it wasn't necessary, is the whole point. They still got with everything that they wanted, They got there, got They already had our country over. We were done, we were toast. We were fighting wars for them, two fucking world wars already and establishing another banker paradigm in Israel. Right, that's what you know. Lizards like the sand. This is, of course, a cursory overview will be complicated and often confusing international struggle between the revolutionary elements, both of which have been hostile to American interests. Right, neither way, either way, they're not good people that we should be worrying about what the happened to one or the other. A detailed history of this struggle would go far beyond the purview of this volume. However, the factory remains that the modern day disciples of Trotskyism are key figures among the enemy within twisting old fashioned conservatism into a divisive and destructive force that is utilizing America's military might, the blood of its children, and its national treasure to enforce a global Zionist imperium, in short, a new world order. Okay, so the only reason why I lend credence to this, and it's not because of Stalin, but it's because of what happened after him like this. This would make more sense if Putin is actually an independent person who actually does care about the Russian people, which I honestly think that he does, and I think he's actually a lot of things about Bolsheviks in the past, especially that being like eighty eight to ninety whatever percent all Jews or Frankists, I mean, or Jews or Freemason's what I was trying to say. I have a singing retard in the back, a teenager. So if you hear that, that's who that is. He's I wish he never took drama class. He's like, ever since his voice changed, he's in love with the sound of his voice. It's ridiculous and it is awful, scratchy, it's freaky. He's trying to sing all the time. It's ridiculous. It's funny. Anyway, that's the madhouse that I live in. However, the factor, man, is that Okay, we already said all that, but I don't see. Here's the thing. Is this a way of describing a different type of deception that's happening. Where is this actually something that's legitimate, because yes, a bunch of if we live in this country that's been destroyed and it's been conquered, then this will be a way of explaining how it was infiltrated when reality it was already taken over, you know it. It was a fighter sale at that time at that point, because we had a bankruptcy all this other stuff, the nineteen thirteen the bank if a Reserve Act, and plus also we had a war dividing conquer strategy, civil war, and then over time, in a short period of time, if you look at the grand scale of things, things developed pretty awful and quickly through the industrial second Industrial Revolution, and what happened to terraforming people and pulling them off the land and stealing their farms and all kinds of stuff, to making scarcity and a once proud and strong country. I mean, the turning started happening right there. It doesn't matter if we were good at producing stuff for a little while there. It's just it's the fact that everything changed into an artificial type of living, and we forgot and lost traits and skills along the way. A lot of us did. Full bloodlines did if they weren't all murdered off in the next in the upcoming wars that were about to happen. And you have the incorporation, which is basically their way of showing you that we were no longer a country anymore. It's not that both existed, it's simultaneously in parallel with one another. It's that one of them no longer was valid as a country because it was done. It was taken over and it incorporated and working as if we still had a you know, here's the hands. Let's pretend that these politicians are actually move and shake things, and we're not just telling them what to say in certain times and letting them have little you know, epic drama battles on TV and whatever that proceeded afterward. It's it's all been a lie. And I think that's why they need to explain it away with this idea that the Trotskyites came into neo conservatism, and it's like, no, this was just their way of slowly introducing and terrorforming and changing the moral fabric of and and you know, social engineering people to accept less and less freedoms and to expect corruption and what they call corruption, which is really just a different type of leadership because it's not the country that they thought they had. And go right back to the whole thing that they just said in the most retarded way, in the retarded fashion possible, that short barrel rifles were not part of the Second Amendment SBRs. So that could be pistol call over carbine, or it could be you know whatever, anything of the short barrels that they're saying. So, no, you're right, they didn't. They didn't mention something that didn't uh, that didn't exist back then. But what they did say is that shall not be infringed. And they did say, you know, so there's no limitations. There's limitations given. If we wanted goddamn tanking, we could afford one, we should be able to have one. If we want lander air missiles and we can afford them, we should be able to have them. Because the person that we're trying to defend from is usually those governments to have all those toys, as is the case now, and they want to take more and more from us. That's the act of a coward, the act of a little weasel, and that's the act of annoive. So at the time of Stalin's death in nineteen fifty three, the circumstances of which suggest that he was certainly helped to his death. The Soviet leader was becoming openly and actively hostile to political Zionism. Well, they kissed his ass and carried his ass and all of their effort and money from this country, the bankers. Who do you think, who was he actually opposing? If he was opposing the quote unquote Zionism is Here's the thing that might co Collins Piper doesn't take into consideration, is that the very thing that made a Stalin into a Stalin was these banks. It was these lost child type entities in the world, the Oppenheimer type, you know, Oppenheim type of entities, the kun Lobin company type entities in this world. That cult of money is what made the Bolshevik revolution possible in the first place. So it would be pretty bold and stupid to then turn your back on them and say fuck you. Because he wasn't saying fuck you to America. He was saying if this is reality he thought he was, even though he was carried throughout the entire thing, and he had apparently a nervous breakdown during the German You know advance on Russia that he actually had a nervous breakdown, curled up in a fetal position, while Avril Harriman of all people, right ran the show in Russia for a period of time. So it sounds like he's quite dependent on other things in order to make himself anything, and that communism was never meant to be an actual system, but a way of destroying systems. It's a wrecking ball. It's not an actual it's not an actual system. It's a wrecking ball. And that's another reason why they can never maintain an empire once they've destroyed it from within through erosion, is because everything that they do it's like parasitic, it's killing the host, and they can't maintain something without a life force to suck off of, right. So that's I just have a hard time believing that any of this would like much of an idiot would you have to be to like, you know, finger give the finger to the same the very thing that made it possible for that person to be what he was and to be carried through to through a war, well Russia, through you know, a war. It's doesn't make a lot of sense. They would have been starving to death in the winters. They would have been un they would have been destroyed by Germany. That's also really weird. How that insanely what do you call it? A season unseasonal cold hit Russia right at the perfect time to stall and stop and turn back the German advance that would have been That would have been it. So what kind of weird jew engineering did were they able to do back then? At the time Stalin's death, we always said that according to you, okay, the circumstances of which suggests the leader was becoming openly actively hostile to the political Zionism. According to the July twenty seventh, nineteen sixty seven report published in the American Examiner, the Jewish Telegraph Agency reported that Joseph Stalin died fourteen years ago of a rage caused when the politic Bureau opposed his proposal that all Russia Jews be expelled to Siberia. The Detroit News has reported from Washington. The story alleged that Stalin called a secret Politiburo meeting to announce a campaign against the Jews. So this is all hearsay so far. He said measures should be taken to deport Jews enmass to biro Bejon by Jan Burobaijan in Siberia. Lazara Kaganovic, the only Jewish member of the Polibero and Stalin's brother in law, tore up his party card and threw the pieces in Stalin's face, said the news. The report said that Stalin then turned purple with rage. Stalin rose from his chair, according to the account, began screaming incoherently and fell unconscious. An hour later, physicians pronounced him dead. So if you believe all that, this is the same guy that everybody was terrified there to be sent back to Russia because they were going to be murdered. They'll be put out on a train to murdered. If you want to talk about training cars of death, it wasn't the Germans and with with a you know, train full of Jews, they're going the wrong direction. Actually they're was going back to Russia post war and they were just murdering them. It's just so so somebody had the balls to do that, does that or is this just for the for the for the historical, you know, fairy tale. Although this teasingly and provocatively written news reporter aimed at like don't you think this guy would have had, like again, people that you wouldn't even see. How can you throw something in someone's face who was a leader like that? Wouldn't somebody grab your arms and snap them the fuck off before he had a chance to get that close to them? Like, where where was his quote unquote secret service type bodyguards? Nobody wanted to take a shot at the guy. You don't think he had he had people. This just seems very weird. Name that Jewish audience has never said flat out that Stalin had been murdered. The intent of the report was very clear and short, that Zionist interests in Russia had murdered the Soviet strongman because he was planning new offensives against Zionism. So this sounds like a narrative. And there are two thousand and three books Dalin's Last Crime. Jonathan Brent and Vladimir Namov published evidence that Stalin was almost certainly murdered in nineteen fifty three after he began moving toward exercising Zionists influence in Soviet circles of power. Describing Stalin's moves against the zionist's elements in Russia, Brent so it's okay. And again this is another thing, like if you want to separate Stalin from the Cheka, I don't know how you would do that. But you say, well, that was pre Stalin times. What was that nineteen twenty eight, that was pre Stolen times? That during the revolution they did all this horrible stuff through the Czecho the It's not like he wasn't doing horrible shit too, with the same type of you know, forces, with the same goddamn names. So it wasn't like it was all a In. What was Stalin? Wasn't he also a Jew? Didn't he speak Yiddish? Or am I thinking of am I thinking of Lenin, whose children spoke Itddish too, I think that might have been Lenin. Describing Stalin's moves against the Zionist elements in Russia, Brenton Almov wrote that if Stalin had not been removed from power, much subsequent world history might have been quite different. They added, many leading Kremlin figures would have been purged and probably shot. The security services and military would have been decimated by purges, right murder. So intellectuals and artists, particular, particularly Jews. First of all, intellectuals and artists They love to pair themselves as being smarter than they are, or that they have some kind of creativity that they don't. Just if anything, they steal ideas and they and they do all kinds of other shit, but not magical, wonderful people. What they do is they turn the arts into garbage so that they can become you know, leaders of it. They're not. There's nothing wonderful that these freaking things produce intellectuals because they come up with sick ways of harming people that thinks them intellectuals. What do we get out of them? You know, a weaponized evil method of eugenics and Jewish supremacy, which means you can just basically do whatever you want and use use a book that they wrote that justifies all of their actions. Sounds great. Actually, probably two books I think they would. You could throw the New Testament in that as well. I mean ron Sobia intellectuals, artists in particular Jews would have been mercilessly suppressed, and the surviving remnant of Soviet and Eastern European jury would have been gravely, perhaps im mortally imperiled, while grievous suffering would have been inflicted on all the citizens So this is the bigger problem here, is that all of Russia suffers under any of these types of leaders another and these people of the of Russia, not this freaking stupid name here, but of Russia. We should be considering our answer, you know, our relatives and the people themselves, if they're not brainwashed and I don't think they can be in the current era of Putin to be non sympathetic to rational thought, we should be considering them as allies or these potential allies that we could work with against the common evil. Another great terror, such as occurred in the late nineteen thirties, was averted when Stalin suddenly died on March fifth, nineteen fifty three. Stalin's version of a final solution remained unfulfilled. Fuck your final solution. See again. This is also coming from Piper, who believes that the he calls people Nazis and believes that what what the narrative is about Germany? So you have to consider that, And so how did you do so well researching and still believe in this shit? And how can you be so against the Zionist element or the Jewish supremacy and still not look into fucking World War two. Unless these people are still somewhat controlled op or stupid. They just assumed the rest they assumed the freaking World War two. Isn't that kind of like the place you'd want to look first to see how freaking valid anything that they say is, and then look at the Bible and see how much bullshit there is there. And although even today there are those, including many illegitimate and traditional American anti communists, who believes Stalin was actually in alliance with Zionist interests, as evidenced by his immediate recognition of the state of Israel, Well why would he do that if he was right? Brenton Namov comment that in nineteen forty eight the Jews in Israel were not yet the enemies of the Soviet state. They soon became right. Explain away, explain away. So the point is this a very real rift. See, I don't know if that's true. One long in development between Stalin and the Zionist and the Zionist and Trotsky elements was very much a reality popular legend outwithstanding in fact, by nineteen fifty two, when Stalin was intensifying his public end behind the scenes campaign against Zionism, all this wasn't done in secret. Right, We're just supposed to take the people who write about its word for it. He's doing this behind the counter right against Zionism in Russia. Brent and Naumov point out that the irony that many American Jewish vis for the Soviet Union would have found it hard to imagine that they were working for a country whose leaders soon thereafter would turn against the entire Jewish population of the Soviet Union, and at the highest government levels was seriously considering the idea of detention and deportation of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of innocent people. Well, if they're Oyves, they weren't exactly innocent, so let's not talk about that bullshit. In fact, in the January February two thousand and three issue of The Barnes Review, the revisionists, especially if they're spies, they're actively working for Zionist causes, which means they're freaking malicious murderers and child harmers. They're not innocent people. Again, Michael Conn's Piper, you're failing really bad with your I mean, I know that was a quote, but why did you use that one. In fact, in the January February two thousand and three issue of The Barnes Review, The Revisionist History Journal, published by Willis a Carto. Again, when you call yourself a revisionist, you're calling yourself a liar. So when people a dawn on these words like Nazi or neo, neo idiot instead of just calling yourself a nationalist or a socialist or a national socialist or whatever the fuck, you know, socialism means the way Germany meant it, the way Hitler meant it, not the way they meant it, you know. Or you can call yourself American nationalist if you're here, but to call yourself a Nazi, you're calling yourself a revisionist. You're basically saying I'm reforming the way the you know, the history occurred to suit my you know, my view of it. Well, that's not true if you're if anybody is a revisionist. And I say this every time, but it has to be said. It's the people who lie about the truth, you know. They they take the facts, ignore them, and they fabricate as a history for us, and they spread that like it's reality. That's revising because there's only one fact, there's only one truth to how something happened, and there's perspectives and points of view and vantage points and all that, but it's still, you know, car hits person, person fall down. It's not it's not if everybody sees it from whatever angle, they still see car hits person, person hits ground. There's only one way to report that. The revisionist history journal published by willis a carto Russian nationalist nationalist historian doctor Olig platinoav Platinov Platonov, I don't know, offered readers a fascinating history of Russia's historic troubles with a Jewish a Zionists and Jewish bolsheric agitation. So people that wrote books about something that's where you're getting at. So in two thousand and three, I'm going to talk about something that happened fifty literally fifty years ago. So it definitely wasn't there myself. And you're going to then just fabricate whatever needs to be said to make things make sense to you. Platinov asserted flag out that Stalin had indeed launched a major offensive against Zionism. As the word of Platinov, one of the leading Russian intellectuals today and who is in the forefront of the fight against Zionist's influence in the twenty first century Russia are worth reviewing. Platinov wrote, the Jewish Bolshevik rule over Russia was broken by Stalin, who in the second half of the nineteen thirties carried out a counter revolution and stripped the carriers of the Zionist ideology of their power. In the nineteen thirties and forties, no less than eighty sorry eight hundred thousand Jewish Bolsheviks were annihilated. Under the leadership of Stalin, the elite of the Anti Russian organization, which had planned to transferorm Russia into a Jewish state. Nearly all Jewish leaders were pergs, and the chances of the remaining ones to regain power were reduced to a minimum. The last years of Stalin's life were dedicated to the uprooting of Zionism and the liquidation of the organization associated with it. Doctor Platinov added these highly relevant details. After Stalin's death, everything everything changed abruptly. The state was taken over by the people bent on the restoration of Jewish Bolshevism. The renaissance of Zionism continued during the entire government of Khrushchev. The situation somewhat improved under Breznev, who secretly limited the number of Jews and government. Why am I hearing this noise? Is somebody in the room. As a matter of fact, these measures were rarely put into practice, and both secret and open Zionists found many ways to elude them. From the nineteen fifties to nineteen seventies, a powerful fifth column, spearheaded by the carriers of the Zionist ideology arose in Russia. Many of its leader leading figures were sons or grandsons of Bolshevik revolutionaries. These very people later became the most active elements in the so called Perastrika, which led to the dissolution of the Soviet Union, the assumption of political power by the Jews, and the transfer of a considerable part of Russia's national wealth to foreign countries. Today, of course, the fight against Russian sorry, the fight against Zionist influence in Russia, has expanded considerably, and Russia's current president, Vladimir Putin is increasingly under the gun from American base and worldwide Zionist elements who view hit the so called Russian strong man as a potential threat and later chapter will discuss putin further, I haven't gotten to that part yet in my reading. I'm a little bit. I'm about one hundred pages ahead of us here. The point that we need to focus on and which must be emphasized, is that the break between Stalin and and the Zionists, which began in the nineteen thirties and which reached a fever pitch at the time of Stalin's assassination in nineteen fifty three, led specifically to events in the United States, which played a major part in behind the scenes intrigue in the so called Cold War. This led to the establishment of the power the power block that today in the twenty first century is known as the Neo concern movement. Now that part I don't disagree with. I don't think that I'm in Zionism and neo conservative stuff that I mean that, of course they're pro Israel, but that's because the whole government, in the whole entire, because it's not government we were. We were issue before Israel was Israel. So of course people in politics will be pro Israel. Would you consider a Trump and Neocon. He's the biggest Zionis there is, and he's not in you not considered a neo conservative. I don't believe. Maybe I thought Paul Ryan was more of it like that than Trump. That is the zionis Strotsky a globalist warmongers who are using the wealth and power of the United States to enforce their world imperium. I think I think the problem I have is people dividing lines where it doesn't really make a difference. It's like, why are you making distinction here? That's not really all that. It's like, there's the it's shallow roots.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fourteen, no less than vi Lenin r of Trotsky, Comrade Trotsky has never yet possessed a defended a definite opinion on any single earnest Marxian question. He has always crept into the breach made by his or that made by this or that difference, and has oscillated from one side to the to another. So he's saying, Comrade Trotsky has never yet to possessed a definite opinion on any single ernest Marxian question. And that's the nineteen fourteen No less than vi Lenin.
Speaker 5: Wrote of p.
Speaker 1: Trotsky, and has oscillated from one side together. And this reflects precisely the way, So many American Trotskites who become became the neo consertives actually shifted their own agenda in order to fit with the times. Particularly No, it's because they don't have a real agenda other than the murder and make make their freaking their Jewish supremacy. You know, they don't have ideas and thoughts. Trotsky was supposed to be the super genius. He wasn't one people just had the will to do horrible things, and he'd like to carry out murders himself. That's that's that's what they support and praise as other waveveys. That that's what makes somebody a brilliant man in their eyes, somebody who's willing to do the dirty work and isn't afraid to get the sands dirty and his reflect okay, or be you know, too close to danger because they're all a bunch of fucking cowards. I think I hear my daughter, Hold one second, Yeah, maybe Soviet government continued behind the scenes, so we I just say against Zionists influence. So although many American anti communists and all right anti Zionists and anti Semites were caught up in the theory that Soviet Communism under Stalin had been largely a Jewish project, so to speak. There were a few discerning voices who recognized that the fight between Stalin and Trotsky had a definitive Jewish slant that needed to be examined in careful context. In the late nineteen fifties, John H. Monk, the American nationalist frankly, let's say American American nationalists and frankly anti Semitic, Which is that a bad thing? And it's not even a real technical term to did he hate Arabs? Because what are we talking about here? Semitic is a language group, Semi is a language Semitic, so those people aren't even fucking that, So please stop using stupid words. Just because stupid people use stupid words doesn't mean you have to repeat them. Anti Semitic. Editor of the Texas based journal Grassroots published a remarkable essay entitled let us look into this thing called Trotsky Communism. He concluded, after an extensive review of the history of the conflict between Stalin and Trotsky, that put simply in, Trotsky Communism and Soviet communism are enemies. And if that's it, I think we're talking about people, not ideologies. This is where I think there's a problem here. I think they might not have liked the way they were doing things each other, and Stalin was more of the aggressive, I'm going to kill your ass type. That's why I don't think Kaganovich would have the balls that they're knowing what happened to Drosky to even you know, rip something up and throw him in his face, and where the hell was his secret service should have ripped the Kaganovitch's arms off and beat him over thehead with him and Soviet Russia, as Monk noted, beginning in the late nineteen thirties, top ranking Jews began at the time at that time toppling from their high seats, and that Russia at last had gotten her eyes So I think if anything was anti jude On Zionists, because he's like, no, these all these motherfuckers are doing this. It's all about there hid an agenda, which is, you know, Zionism is the freaking shield, because that's all about Jewish supremacy and getting you know, control over things and harming and destroying and crippling all nations. Russia at last had gotten her own her eyes open, and that the good work started in nineteen twenty eight with the exiling of Trotsky by Joseph Stalin. For anybody to call anything that Stalin did good work with the amount of people he murdered are absolutely goddamn insane or stupid. You shouldn't even listen to them anywhere if they say that the good work and the word Stalin come up in the same sentence. Yes, some problems, bro he added quite poignantly. Just recently in the Anti Defamation League issued a special bulletin in which it wept sorely because the Russian Jews used to fill back in nineteen thirty five ten percent of the high seats in the Empire, and now they only have one half of one percent, and it is shaky. The wonder the American Jew Trotsky gang invented the slogan down with Communism, they mean Russia. Monk pointed out that the Zionist movement and affiliated groups such as the Adel had quickly aligned themselves with the Trotskyite movement that set up shop in the United States in the New York City in New York City in particular, upon Trotsky's exile from Russia. If we run with the Trotsky Communism slogan, down with the Communists, we automatically become partisans of the filthiest underground that has ever existed anywhere on this earth, trotsky communism. Monks ex essays at least got that part. Monk's essays on this controversial topic were even reprinted by frame by Fames Liryl Clark van Heining in her popular Women's Voice newsletter, which no one ever accused of being a Communist journal On September fifteenth, nineteen sixty nine, writing in the popular American nationalist newspaper Common Sense, which had over the years frequently featured the works of outspoken Jewish born American anti Zionist spokesman It's a lot of words, Benjamin Friedman Morris Hortant, under his pen name Fred Ferrell, wrote a fascinating assessment of the reality of Trotskye communism. Ortant wrote, in part, originally, originally communism was nothing but a tool of the wealthy American Jews of New York, in the United States and in much of the rest of the world. It is still just that. Let us now address ourselves to a question important to anyone who really wants to understand communism. What is the difference between a Stalinist and the Trostae. Some people will tell you all communists are like well, if you understand where communistism came fro him, came out of the mister schools that came out of like we're talking five thousand years ago, Like this is the way life was for Goths and you know Northern Europeans if you want to call them, that came onto the scene and started streatening fucking people out. This is the dark ages of that that they don't talk about. That that's what Thor and his and his son's eradicated for a time, for a short time, for a couple of hundred years, and built kingdoms and brought culture and civilization and innovation and inspiration and monotheism and monogamy. Because these are all a bunch of sex cults too, which is whatever. But they did a lot of six shit. I mean, I'm not going to be anti you know, have a good time. But at the same time, there's there's sick magic rituals involved in it too. This is a dangerous piece of shallow misinformation. It is acceptible only if you are willing to substitute shallow sloganeering or real now just as I'm talking, a Stalinist represents primordial Russian nash. I don't believe that he was a fucking scumback to Russian people. So why would that be a true thing, And why would they have a guy like that in their midst of this, you know, Bolshevik takeover of Russia. Why would they Why would he even be part of that? If this was true, None of this, Timmy, sounds like bullshit, flat out bullshit. Why. I don't understand the real, the real why yet, But it sounds like they're building upon a you know, to to build a foundation for yet another lias to what was the Cold War, because I think people are seeing through that now, what is it? What does it matter? How many people even think about this shit anymore? I think, and I think this takes away from the simple fact that we are actually the first to be under this type of system. It's just that we weren't. We weren't treated the same way you know, innocent Russians were yet because it wasn't our time. Yet we were being used in a different way to die for fucking wars and to die for their fucking medical you know, that was introduced to us by the Rockefellers, and all natural medicine destroyed, so they still get to have their their their pain and suffering of mankind, just stretched out over a longer period of time until they're done using us for something, and then they'll then they're going to implement the same type of shit that was going on in Russia or worse now because the technology is more advanced. A world communist conspiracy is not a Russian conspiracy. It is an American Jewish conspiracy. That's what he says. I'm gonna pause for a second. I think I'm gonna try to say good night to my daughter real quick, and then I'll be back. I just don't want to miss so cause I think I'm gonna be leaving in middle of the night, probably around three o'clock in the morning, to go to La to get bottles so that i'm there when they open. I've lost my hour. Usually it's an hour earlier when I get there, right because I have the hour difference because we don't do daily a saving sign. But it's sorry changed, so now I don't I lose that hour. Let's see, how can we put up here? We got for fun stuff? Did I put anything up for her. I thought I had how much time do I need? No, not that much. Let's just find something quick. Yeah, I was. I would like to get Joe Saddlin back on, like even though he was if he was an editor on a Cropoco was because it was for good reasons. I can't say the same for stew And I can't say the same for that piece of buying shit Andrew Kaufman. He's a psychiatrist, for Christ's sake. How can you give? You can't? You just can't. I can't line Creden sack up. Yeah, bullshit? What if?
Speaker 6: What if?
Speaker 1: The hell do we think?
Speaker 5: Uh uh?
Speaker 1: John Carpenter and Chevy Chase. Yeah, I'm sure it's not gonna be positive. I don't usually watch anything on YouTube, so I'm looking for something out there for some reason on the why Yeah, oie oye of this fag.
Speaker 12: H.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I know what I'm gonna do. I know I'm gonna send you. I know what kind of poop I'm gonna fling in your face. I'll make you watch what I was watching. Alright, let's see r f B. We're yet. It's so hard to listen to him sometimes, but This one is titled and Rocking. You're not gonna watch the whole thing, don't worry about it. Where did it go? The fuck? All right, don't worry. Not gonna watch all of it because it's seventeen goddamn minutes long. So it's okay, let's w let's start with this on This was from yesterday. It says the dollar is gone in less than six months and Trump will be the catalyst. So I don't know what the hell that's all about. I haven't heard that, but we'll just go with it, right, Smeg, And don't tell that. Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Okay, hell, I gotcha? All right, here it comes. That's why I said. That's what That's not what she said I was. I won't say that, but she was there.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: I'll be back a second, Bostin.
Speaker 2: It's the ninth, it's March. It's twenty twenty five, and h I've been busy for the last to that.
Speaker 1: Nice, right, nice.
Speaker 2: I had a little accident with my truck and I caused some serious damage to the rear end of it, and for the last five days of it at my buddy shop working on it. And we thought we had it fixed. We thought we had it all squared away, only to put everything back together and drive it realized there was still another issue. So I'm stuck here. There's just no joke. I'm stuck here in a like a very inexpensive hotel, but it had like a nine star rating. I'm literally using my starlink right now because the hotel doesn't have the Internet, you.
Speaker 15: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: In whatever, whatever it is, what it is, it is what it is. But I got a lot to cover this video because I haven't covered a lot in videos as of late. And let's start with this real quick. I did a video on this young lady, Gabby Patito and her scumbag boyfriend that strangled her and bashed her head open and murdered her. And all sorts of people in the comments are like, Richie, that was a siop because that girl's wearing a Zion shirt. And yeah, you know what, it's not a SiO because, believe it or not, when this occurred, I was out there. You see that shirt. She's wearing Zion outdoors. She's in Moab and everything is called Zion. Every person that goes to Moab buys a T shirt except me, that says Zion, National Park, et cetera. And it astonishes me that people are like, oh, that's a siop because thirty three was in there and Zion and this, that and the other thing. Yeah, but some of us that live in the real world, some of us that don't get all of our conspiracies off of the Internet because we never leave our home state or our house. I was looking for her as she was mia in Wyoming. Literally, Okay, I'm quite familiar with this entire Why I did a video on this is because Netflix did a video and I thought they left her murderous boyfriend and her scum bag in laws or whatever you know, the murderer's parents. They left them off the hook a little too easy, and in this video I didn't pull any punches whatsoever at all. And funny story is, there's no syop here. Okay, he killed her. But the thing is is I might have to do a part too, because I don't think this kid's dead. I think his parents covered it up. But that's neither here nor there. We got a lot going on, so let me get into it real quick. Also, Richie, you hate on other channels. Well, I comment on other channels that fancy themselves truthers, and many, many, many, many many of them are using truth as a commodity. And when I see them doing that, yeah, I comment, you know why, because lots of us gave up our entire reputation, our lives, everything to completely bring truth forward, no matter what the cost, no matter if we lost all of our channels, no matter what, and watching people monetize them or better yet, push stories like the killer Fog that's not real at all, and if you drove around the United States you'd see that it's not real at all. But pushing that and then having secret informers and this and that, come on, Yeah, I'm gonna call you out if you don't like that. If you like your truth entertaining, don't watch my channel ever. Okay, if you like your truth halfway there, Alex Jones esc esque, whatever, have at it. But let's stick with the real world, because we're looking at we're looking straight down the barrel some really seriously bad stuff. It is not very often you're gonna see me do this, but right now I'm going to run this little piece by Dabu seven to seven real quick.
Speaker 1: This is Dombu seven.
Speaker 4: It seems that we've entered a moment in time where big things are about to change. The currency that you use in life and have used all your life is about to change as well, because they're about to try to digitize this through one big event. To lay out the groundwork for this, they had to go global, and they're about to implement it. And it was all scheduled to begin March tenth, the same day as this Federal Reserve Bank Board meeting that is closed to the public.
Speaker 1: They were going to launch this.
Speaker 4: They're now saying they're going to sunset this till July fourteenth of twenty twenty five, meaning that we have a window that has opened here of time where they are implementing this brand new way that they're transferring money via cross border payments and digitizing everything and connecting it to the ledgers, to the blockchain. And this was supposed to be all rolled out on the tenth. I've warned about this many times, but now they've like open this up to where it expands out where it's going to be a slow rollout, but it's begun or beginning.
Speaker 1: They are going to phase out the old Let me just say, I can't stand the way this guy has is his voice. It gets a little annoying both way of sending. On March ninth, that was what the scheduled procedure was. So now they're giving it more time to be fully implemented and rolled out here globally. This opens the door for that world currency to be rolled out. Every word I say is needs to be emphasized in every syllable because I don't understand what the hell's important. So I just lose all the time every time I say word shut up, dude, God damn it.
Speaker 4: Talk normal talk, straight talk two people. Now, what Trump's done in the United States is he's already started attacking the Fiat currency almost immediately he came in, and he's ordered that they do away with minting pennies. Pennies will no longer be produced by the United States. The nickel will be next.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so they're taking him. They're making a penny into a mole hill. I mean, I get, I get it starts for someplace, right, it's till mile. I get it. But I mean, come on, they're extrapolating a little bit here, rip four and a German knee arms. Well, that's good to better. They're not Germany anymore. To better, they are a bunch of fucking you know, they're destroyed in conquered territory until twenty ninety nine. Why and know why because that's how long they are in control of their school system. So they're not going to have the proper understanding of who they are, what they are, where they came from, and what happened to them for many years to come. Unfortunately, unless someone pulls them out of that fog and helps them, they're all going to be self hating, so armed or not, that's going to be a totally jew construction there.
Speaker 4: And they'll go right on down the line saying that they cost too much to make and they're just going to remove them from the system. It's exactly what he's ordered us far. Now we have all this talk of the blockchain system being incorporated full scale, and the people that were worried about a CBDC that want to say, oh, Trump signed an executive order against the CPDC. That was just a buffalo the people that didn't know anything about it, because with the other hand, he turned around and he gave you blockchain via his trump coin and backs world.
Speaker 1: My god, I can't hear this guy anyone. We're done with him hyperventilating freak. Okay, well you know, points made, points not made. I guess i'll know. So I'm looking over here on let me put it up so people could say, hello, chats what happened? There you go? Hm, I don't need to see my face there. There we go. So it says, oh, well there's a lot huhuh. So I didn't hear that little chining. Time to go off. So let me say, I guess here is a great Daniel job is not helping deal with the Jewish problem exactly. And that's where we left off. Yes, I listened to the entire stream. I found it rather ud. I found that rather rod I wish I was. I saw that when I came out, so I knew exactly what it was. Emj Emblot Jones commenting on Zach. Yeah, it's weird exactly, And why would he have that in his possession unless it was a give and take back and forth. You know, you say something bad about me, I present some information, and here it is Zach's being talked about again, and it's like it just seems like it's all self promotion or you know, cross promotion to me, and it sounds like it's fake, and it's it's at the expense of everybode else who wants to get on with things and be sincere and not have stupid, petty, freaking soap opera fights. Go if you guys are within here's the thing. Coward's talk shit from behind their computer when they don't think that anything's gonna happen to them. It's very pathetic thing to do. So if you're going to do that, be prepared for people to call you out at number one, number two if they are within a you know what would be considered a not so crazy distance, right, you know, if it's not too far away, you should confront the person in person, in person rather than on the internet, if you really have a problem with them, and be a man about it or better, Yeah, at least if you're going to contact them, don't leave a message on your social media talking shit about them like it like exacted or in some rare obscure video that he said something about me, And why don't you just talk if you have the ability to communicate with all the social media stuff that we already are attached to, and we're in a FTJ group on the telegram, Why don't you address the person directly? If you have questions or concerned about something that I said, and you want them to clarify their position on something, why don't you do that first? Unless you have no character, unless you have no decency yourself, and in which case, what the hell are you doing on FTJ? Zach, You shouldn't be here. You don't belong here. I don't care who the fuck is Stew the fucking agent the operative Peter thinks about you, and if he likes you, there might say a lot about you there, Zachi. It'll a fag, sir. They do lead all of this. They have successfully done the plan. What comes is the fall. I'm not sure why it is not seen in this perspective order you're talking about the Jews, you're talking about me, of course, I know all that. I'm just saying, what's the schism in this whole communism thing? Communism? You know what I mean? It's like, say, fucker, thanks you for your donation. Okay, thanks to the fucker fuck is your real fuck? Stupid people? That's what he says. Yes, agreed, Let's see some of these things.
Speaker 12: I just have.
Speaker 1: I think there might have been like a picture or like some kind of icon there, because I just see a zero and like three slash. I'm not sure what this doesn't mean. Bullshalism, communism, Judaism, and Zionism. Yes, exactly, exactly same goddamn shit, right, thank you, And it's all from the same fucking people. These are all concepts brought by them. That doesn't mean that other people, just like anything else, you set up a freaking you set up a booth, you set up a tent, you set up a sign, you said you're open for business, and other people come to the booth doesn't mean right. It's like, yeah, it does attract other unstable fucking idiots to it who think that there's something for them to gain from it or for some crazy that I don't know, poorly raised reason like their parents were terrible human beings, made a child who actually thought this was a good thing. So therefore there it is. Right. Can you guys even see that night? You can't. I have it on my screen and you guys can't say that shit, I made it bigger, but you can't see it. That's weird anyway. I don't think you could anyway. But you can see that bullshism, economism, judaism, and scionism. If you live in a nation where you defend yourself and get charged with a crime and sued by the criminals, that says it all exactly exactly. Yeah, we don't live in the constitutional republic, of course not, and I hope a lot of people understand that. But at the same time, we also don't have anything that resembles a friendly, non malicious environment here. It's all run by the freaking criminals. It's all run by the oyvays of the world. And deeper than that, these these are the practices that we're around and written about and talked about by our ancestors for five thousand goddamn yours what these They were horrified by these people, They were disgusted with them. And then and then they they they mix up the history to make it everything is so it's all it's all Jewish or all Semitic, you know, yeah, Babylon and oh yeah, yeah, Sumer was all us too, and Nimrod was up No, there wasn't, it wasn't And then you know, and then they flip it around and say, in addition to that, they were all bad people because they don't want you to look any closer to it. The weather has been used as a weapon for decades. Yes, yes, I agree, I think maybe longer than that. That makes me wonder, like the whole you know, reset thing, how many times and it was five thousand years ago, or give your take, maybe six thousand years ago, the last time, the last big one, last full one, you know, And if so, then that would we leave the possibility that technology was still uh at a certain stage of advancement somewhere that they could have used and employed during these times where their little, their little play didn't turn out the way they thought it was going to, like when Germany started stopping everybody's ass Now use so blatantly it is obviously intentional, yep. I am just grateful in the madness that is the internal sorry Internet. I am just this is rebel of Johnny. I am just grateful in the madness that is the Internet as a whole. A very thin sliver was cut out to see through the curtain of the lie, and I was able to live in this truth. I believe I am correct and saying it is true, and I can never unsee it correct and once you. Once you do see something, it's it's really hard to unsee it, especially if it's a it's a it's a if it's a state of lower comprehension that you're supposed to, you know, go along, to get along and be, and it's impossible for you to do that. And then rebel John and he also says, Davo seven, Sorry, I think Davo right, Davos or is that something else started during there was Dabo seven started doing earthquake fear porn. I'll have to figure out what that is, but I think that goes along with the whole you know, weather weapons stuff. Okay, no, I didn't actually click the button. Let's see what we got over on ftj.
Speaker 3: O.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, says Mike uh Garland, and he also said Trumps and he says and then Karen said, uh oh, I'm late late late I Daniel, hello, Karen. Okay, let's get back to this real quick. I'm gonna skip ahead a little bit because we kind of made our point in this section. Says most of the communists and many of the anti communists are on the same payroll, the Jewish payroll. They carry on a sham battle with each other, thank you. The first basic ruler rule of this sham battle is never dragged any real truth into the matter on either side. Tell anything else you want to tell, but never tell the truth. This is the basic background of most of the phony experts on communism who have been experting quote unquote about it for forty years and haven't made.
Speaker 6: A dent in it.
Speaker 1: Morton was particularly adamant in pointing out that the American anti communist movement was increasingly falling into the hands of very real communists at Trotskyites, who, in the guise of the fighting of fighting communism, were actually working to introduce it into the American system. So here's the thing again, Soultrotskyite thing seems to like separate communism or the influence. It seems to separate the influence from just just the Jews, right, because I think this is this is kind of like a ploy almost, because you know, it's just it's just those people and their influence and the fact that they already run this whole place, and this is how they maneuver a quote unquote control because they can't out overtly yet at least because they've chosen not to make this place like Russia was. They want to do it in a different way, and they want to continue to keep us thinking that we have this freedom that we don't have. So the why do they do They infiltrate the politics, but they already owned the place right, So the called Trotskyites or whatever it's like, Okay, these are just extra you know, accents different, you know that we don't need. It's the Jews are controlling things and doing Jew shit right, the power Jews of them all, you know, utilizing religion when it's when it's useful for them, and utilizing politics when it's useful for them, and always being control of the money that makes everybody else to skip a dance and jump team. This is a point of view, that point a few anti communist understood. What is he saying, Wharton was the anti housiness was increasingly fine, and yeah, I don't care about that, let's get into In this essay, Horton emphasized that the age old labels of right and left no longer had any real meeting. I don't know if they ever had a meeting in all lifetimes. It definitely didn't. But what Democrat Republican was dead in the eighteen thirties, a point that even many legitimate and self styled modern day in American conservatives. This is the thing. It's like people don't realize that the whole place was incinerated already. They're sitting in the in the in the burnt house with the burnt frame, and there's there's there's they can see the stars. But they still think that they live in this house. It's crazy, it's insane to think that. And they're still talking as if they have this this they're still living in this construct that doesn't even it's barely even there. It's just the outline of it. Now, there is no genuine validity in either the right or left positions in politics. These are artificial jew invented positions. No shit called divide and conquer. Jewish control of communications is absolutely essential to the success of this power system, Jewish political But this sounds like it's like, Okay, thank you for the one on one fucking remedial shit. Thank you with oh they control the media, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Really well, that's a revelation. Jewish political quackery would not long survive exposure. And that's like how I said quackery, because like their medicals and everything that we believe about science and medics and is also them. And that's why people die when they get their their childhood vacs and every other shot that's come out since then, all of that has been their sick science, all of it. It's them taking the same shit that they would have mixed it in a cauldron in a in a in a magical freaking you know, cauldron with the witches and sorcerers, and then instead of making you drink a potion, they injected into your arm. The right left age is the Jewish age, and of course they call them the serpent cult right because that's that was one of the ones that were the sorcerers, because they were actually using true venom. And also because you know, an injection isn't I'm gonna have to tell that kid to shut the fuck up. Hold on, there's they're not his phone fucking sing, just fucking making noise to make noise. Eighty d kids man as fear. The Right Life age is a Jewish age and is an age in which on the state on the world stage is now receding into the past. If America continues to live in a in this Jewish past, then America has no future. Horn's words were in nearly fifty years ago, continue to reverberate, but to drive home the point further, it is worth reviewing a translation of an analysis of Zietism published in Spanish and the November seventh, nineteen seventy nine edition Grandma, in the official newspaper Voice of the Communist regime of Keep Its Fit. Let's move on, Let's just move on, Let's just move on. I don't know, fay, this is important. They propagated the thesis that all non Jews were it would always be anti Semites, so all non use would always be anti Semeis. It doesn't mater what you do, So I guess I'm in the clear. I'm just as antisemitic as anyone else, just for being what I am. Asserted that the only possibility for the Jewish masses well being and justice was to immigrate to the promised land right and defended class collaboration, thus diverting the Jewish proletaria proletariat away from the struggle for their real emancipation and dividing and weakening the working class movement. It's not fortuitous that in Czari's police archives one finds documents calling for support for the Zionist movement as a way of stemming the tide of proletarian revolution. Theodore Hertzel and this is the reason why I stops, because I wanted to see what this is. The founder of Zionism route at the time in his diary, all our youth, all those who are from twenty to thirty years old, will abandon their secure socialist tendencies and come over to me, the obscure socialist tendencies. Will you know, socialism, communisms? I'm uh right. However, the efforts of Zionism counter revolution could not hold back the wheels of history. The victory of the Great October Socialist Revolution in Russia ushered in a period of transition from capitalism to socialism on a world scale. That's not really good either, because it was corporatism basically, and capitalism was what kept it going because it can't rely on its own nonsense to keep it, you know, alive. So if it wasn't for the quote unquote capitalist country supplying it with all that it needed because it was acting stupid and killing off all the all the farmers, there wouldn't have been anything but a bunch of dead people, including the revolutionaries. The first victory of the proletaria the premise of future victories, was a heavy blow to Zionism. Most of the money that filled Zionists coffers came from Russia. Well where did that money come from? It came from US idiots. All right, that's enough of this nonsense. All right, let's move on. We got another record. Chapter I as yeah. Oh wait, is this fere It starts? No, no, no, no, no, no, here we go. Let's see. This is Chapter thirteen Zionis infiltration of the Soviet KGB and the impact of US Intelligence Service, the little known foundation of the birth of neo conservatism in America. It doesn't I don't think we need to care about this one either. We're gonna move on. Yeah, no, this doesn't matter to me. We're gonna get into the dirt here. I want to talk about the John Birch Society, and I want to get in before time is up. Chapter fourteen, Trusky eight Communism. I'll call neo conservatives, conservatism and the story behind Senator Joseph McCarthy. No, here's where it's gonna piss some people off. And I don't know if it pissed me off. I don't know. I don't know what to make of this because of the other stuff I have problems with above it. But the contents and much of this chapter will come as a shock to modern day American anti communists, and particularly those who were active in supporting Senator Joseph ar McCarthy and famed the famed Communist Hunter. But certain facts must be made a part of recorded history if we are to have a faithful profile of the enemy within. That's a nice way of I'm not saying this what he's doing. I'm just saying people always will tug on your your your ethics and morality and spin it with the assumption being made that this is what they're they're standing by, and that's this is what it means to do that, so that people who don't think very deeply don't question, Oh well, I mean, I guess you have to do this, and I guess you have to accommodate for that because I stand up, I stand for that. You know that principle, But in reality, just because you talked about the principle doesn't mean you're actually standing behind the principle. You could be lying straight to their faces and people wouldn't know it if they don't look into it. Treachery is many layers, guys, you know that. But first, the story of a controversial figure who played a secret and actually quite bizarre role in helping John F. Kennedy win the presidency in nineteen sixty. One of the legendary behind the scenes figures in the American Nationalists movement to West Hooker, who died at age eighty one in Washington, d C. On September twenty second, nineteen ninety nine. Hooker West, to his friends, is now a part of history, hidden history, and his remarkable story is worth telling for the record, particularly since Hooker's own experiences help us document the work of America's Zionist Judas goats about Hooker himself a fascinating, a memorable man who well deserves this brief tribut born to wealth and privilege. Oh wow, so we never lived in reality. That's nice, and later married into an immensely wealthy family. WHOA, I guess, just everything's on the up for Hooker. Hooker was a graduate of Cornell That's about where I still live, not too far away from there, and a veteran of World War Two, A war, he believed then and until his dying day, was a war that need not and should not have been fought. Hooker devoted much of his personal fortune to fighting for the nationalist cause. It caused that he never abandoned. Well there you go. That's good if it was for the right people. And that's somebody who just claimed to be for the nationalist cause. Apparently that money didn't get them too far, because we're still stuck here. In his early years, the lordly handsome Hooker. He's kind a weird thing about dudes, doesn't He was not only a Broadway actor but also an advertising model, appearing in advertisements for Chesatfield cigarettes wearing an eyepatch in the famous Hathaway shirt advertisements. However, Hooker gave up a promising career on the stage after having been offered Henry Fonda's lead role in the road tour of the Broadway Hit command decision, preferring to work behind the scenes in the entertainment industry. So he was rich and he was working in the Jewish industry. Hooker ultimately went to a went to work as a talent agent for the Music Corporation of America MCA, and in the early nineteen fifties was one of the highest paid talent agents in America. Yeah. Again, it seems like he does quite well for himself when he doesn't need the money. It's nice how money attracts money, right, So like, if you have money, money is like a magnet to other money. His focus was on the burgeoning arena of television production. Hooker was particularly found proud of like this messing with that word, particularly found of proud, fond proud. I guess I could have just kept talking, right. Hooker was particularly proud of his efforts to promote black entertainment for black audiences, encouraging the artistic endeavors of black singers and actors at the same So he was bet before b et was ever b et Son.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Hooker thoroughly rejected the concept that black music and black culture should be promoted to white audiences. Well that's good, a guiding principle of the multicultural music and motion pictures promoters of today. Well, I mean you can't. How are you going to get the white folk in jail if you don't have them have the shit moratls that you've incorporated into the black communities. Hooker was particularly enthusiastic about the increasing prominence in the mid eighties of Minister Lewis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam at his author and this author first met Minister farrakhn while accompanying Hooker to a by invitation only rally of the Nation of Islam in Washington, DC in nineteen eighty five. For a period, one of the MCA contracts under Hooker's domain was that of former B movie actor turned television star Ronald Reagan, although that detail is left out of Reagan's official biographies. In light of Hooker's future infamy as a and reputation as an anti Semite, dude, the best thing you could be if you're truly a a whatever you want to call republican, but if you're an actual nationalist, if you believe in the country and the people you and you actually love and care about your people, like the way Hitler did about is German people, about the Germans, the Ausu, the people who are all in related Germanic people, right, all of them, if you honestly, since they really cared about their state of existence and their and their quality of life. Being called an anti semi is like the biggest compliment you could get because you'd be like, yeah, motherfuckers, get it right. However, a secret description of Hooker's relationship with Reagan and rise to Reagan's rise to prominence appears in the little known book entitled The Kingmaker, published in nineteen seventy two, eight years before Reagan reached the presidency. Written by Henry Denker, a well known New York writer, producer, and director with wide inside knowledge of the show business industry, The Kingmaker was a Roman ahliff that is, a fictional novel based on real life characters and events. Thinly disguised, everyone knew it was about the behind the scenes story of Rond Reagan's political and financial dealings with the MCA Agency and how those dealings helped bring Reagan to the governorship of California. Read Ronnie, Read Ronnie speaking of Communism. The book is not easy to find in the libraries or even in secondhand bookstores. That may well be precisely because of the fact that if you read between the lines, or not even necessarily between the lines, you discover some unpleasant things about Ronald Reagan and the people who made him into the American political powerhouse of the last quarter of the twentieth century. See, this is how you promote things when you own all of this printing presses, you put in the media, to TV, the da da da da da. That's how you make somebody. You could just pick anyone out of.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean they don't have to have any talent whatsoever. The enough proper promotion and putting their face on everything, all of a sudden they are stars and people are interested in their lives and want to know more about them because that's all they've been fed, so that's what they want to eat. Hooker was a real life model for one of the characters in the book, Carl Brewster, a frankly anti Jewish television industry executive, and let it be said frankly that West Hooker himself was very anti Jewish and made no effort to hide it. Something wrong with that I'm trying to figure out. I mean, as long as you're not, you know, having them over for a cookout and then they become part of the cookout, I mean, I will see you what the problem is here. You can hate, I mean, you can dislike who you want to dislike. Hate was the wrong lord, No one gets to tell you what you can like and dislike. It's like, hey, by and large, all of your people harm, children, sodomized, and it's even part of your religion. You know, guess what, I think you're a bunch of fucking scumbacks. I can see how that's a pretty valid reflexive feeling about that. In The King Maker, Reagan is Jeff Jefferson because he's Ronald Reagan. So they made him Jeff Jefferson, right, ron Reagan, Jeff Jefferson. It's funny, and he has been former movie actor who is catapulted into the California governorship through his association with doctor Irwin Kohne, the founder of a mob connected booking agency. Hey, they even made his name sound Jewish and he's connected to the mob, isn't that perfect booking agent? The Talent Corporation of America. So it was TCA instead of MCA. Oh funny, which emerges uh a political force in its own right. Denker's doctor Cone is a real life doctor Jules Stein, and TCA is really you guessed that he didn't even have to tell you this. The music mc A right better known as the Media Giant mc A now I has subsidiary of the over growing Brofman Empire. Oh that's nice. MCA is owned by the Bronfman's, Seagram's and mc A and probably more stuff. Evidently the book was too much on the mark, so much so that doctor Stein's real life partner Lee, sorry, Lou, doctor Stein's real life partner. Wait, Jules Stein, I guess that's a woman? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Well there was a doctor Irwin Cone who played Jules Stein's character. So was it a was it a gender like a like A like A a sex reversal too or are we to understand that? Lou Lou Wasserman, which is interesting the name Wasserman and doctor Stein were two gay fags. Who knows described the novel as a piece of garbage, even though Wasserman doesn't even characterize in the novel at all. Well, that's probably why he had a hissy fit, because he wasn't part of it. In nineteen eighty six, another writer, Dan Malaid Muldea, known for his expertise in the history of organized crime, wrote his own book that was no Roman kref but was in fact a controversial nonfiction work that told the same story told in Denkers The Kingmaker. However, mo Deya's book was more explosively and perhaps more accurately titled Dark Victory Around Reagan, MCA and the Mob. Knowing about anything about this, I didn't know. I read this earlier a couple days ago. In any case, Hooker's anti Semitism did not go overwhel with his bosses Lou Wasserman and Jules Stein, and ultimately Hooker had I got is Jules Stein a dude? Or because jewels could be you know, a girl? Or are they just too you guys? On gay homosexual? Hooker had a parting of the way of Ways with MCAA, only to have his mcaa years memorialized in Denker's book. However, Hooker, who didn't need the money through his own ingenuity, managed to walk away from MCA a very rich man and actually was able to outwit Wasserman of MCA, to the point that Hooker was later described in print by his show business calumnist Walter Winchell. Remember Walter Winschall, will we talked about him? He was like the uh Walter Cronkite of his time, total piece of shit and jew with a very strong pro calmness and German and uh prosion that I say Prosianist, pro communists as well, uh tendencies and he we talk to you about nationalists all the time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Walter Winchell as the only one of MCA's employees who ever out foxed Wasserman. Because that's what that's what intrigues and it is if as long as it's not the Jew that you out foxed, that's what that's what they like. They like they think that their guide likes when they when they trick him. That's what's with the fucking stupid string that they string around. It's like they're they're fucking out of their minds. But that's the type like if you're more treacherous than the Jew, well, congratulations. The Jews respect you. They're still gonna kill you, but they respect you. In personal conversations, Winchell was known to say more candidly that Hooker was the only Gooy to have accomplished that feet, although Winchell's additional language was far more guttural in describing what Hooker had done to his former employer. Hooker later moved toward setting up a fourth television network in the mid eighty nineteen fifties.
Speaker 17: Oh he was uh.
Speaker 1: He was the cosby of his day television network in the mid fifties, which to the distress of the immediately. Much to the distress of immediately, Hooker Kennedy admitted that his project was designed to be the first non Jewish control of television network. Well maybe it's because of the way you advertised it didn't work out. Yeah, could have just bend that thing and then like kept quiet about it. So it's like, you know, like when you're when you're when you're trying to be stealthy and you're trying to sneak up on the animals, or if you're in combat and like, you know, sir yelling, I'm gonna kill that guy over there. See that guy. That guy's the other enemy. That's the enemy. I'm gonna shoot him. You don't just do you shoot him. You don't have to make yourself now, you don't have to announce it to everybody. Hooker later moved toward you know, you could have a chance of being less successful when you do, although he active solicited the financial backing of Ambassador. Ambassador sounds so so prestigious, doesn't it. It sounds like you should be putting your hand on your chest like a Roman and walking across some water or something on. Ambassador Joseph P. Mc kennedy, father of the Senator then Senator John F. Kennedy, for the project, the founder of the Kennedy dynasty, refused to participate. Although he wholeheartedly supported the concepts, Kennedy said that his participation would enrage the Jewish community and would endanger his son's chances of winning the presidency. Hooker's first hand reminiscence of his then secret meeting with Kennedy were told in detail for the first time is in this author's work, Final Judgment, which I also have. By the way, I haven't read it yet, but it came out before this book. In any case, the Anti Defamation League ADL of bene Bareth, it's the Tension Deficit League, Remember of Benebareth, learned of Hooker's effort to organize a fourth network, and in nineteen fifty four of the Attention Deficit League devoted a two page spread in its bulletin to exposing Hooker under the title the Case of the Charming Bigot. I'm just I picture things in my mind, so I stopped for a second and just kind of the case of the Charming Bigot. I'm like, I wonder what that cover would look like. The title itself was quite revealing about Hooker's dynamism. Dynamism, Yeah, dynamicism, I guess. Even the ADL, so disposed to smearing people and casting aspersions on their character, was forced to acknowledge that Hooker was possessed of an engaging personality that just wouldn't quit. I'm telling you there's some gayness going on with mister Piper. He just can't stop talking about dudes. Ultimately, New York State Attorney General and later US Senator Jacob Javit, it's a corrupt and vicious Jewish ally of the ADL issued an injunction preventing Hooker from raising funds for the network, thereby killing the project on behalf of the other Zionis Run networks. So let's say that again. Let's see New York State Attorney General and later Senator Jacob Javits, a corrupt and vicious Jewish ally of the ADL. Is there any other kind? Is there any other kind? A vicious Jewish ally? Is no other kind? Issued an injunction preventing Hooker from raising funds for the network, thereby killing the project on behalf of the other Zionist run networks. Although Hooker then left the United States and went into self imposed exile in Italy with all shit tons of money, don't feel sad for him. Where he made a fortune in the soci see where he made a fortune in the soda bottling business, and returned to this country in the mid nineteen eighties to resume his political endeavors. I don't know. Is Midas more impressive or is it the Jewish touch? Because I know this guy wasn't neither. Apparently, but I don't think he was Midas. But I'm pretty sure he wasn't Jewish. But I don't know. With this type of luck, I don't know. For many years, Hooker was working quietly behind the scenes in an energetic effort to set in place an international petroleum distribution network. Of course, I mean, why not in concert with sympathetic interest in the Arab world. What would provide funding that would provide funding for the American nationalist movement. Well, that's cool. Imagine if we had our own ool, that'd be sweet, right, I may maybe I'd get I'd be able to do this full time. Yeah, we had some something, some kind of funding like that we have, we'd all have like, you know, our own armbands by now, in our own type of like like maybe like a regulation haircut, that'd be cool. We should go with the Bullbuster shirt though, I think, and I mean already red and black and it's kind of like perfect, right. I got the little symbol in the sleeve. I'm not wearing it right now, but you know what I'm talking about. You've seen that. Unfortunately, however, Hooker's efforts were frustrated by figures in a certain Arab bridging that had been co opted by Israel's intelligence agency, the Masade. You mean there was oil around and the Massad and the Jews were around it. I don't believe that at all. It sounds like you're saying they're greedy or something. In fact, one of the Hookers Burking partners in the project was murdered. Yeah, they do that sometimes. It's kind of kind of their thing, the whole treachery thing. Yeah, Hooker himself had you know, cutthroats and bandits, right, the hot habrew sagas as they were called Hebrew habrew. It's not where you think it came from. Anyway, Hooker himself had the benefit of living on the proceeds of a trust fund provided to him by his mother, and had no desire whatsoever to reap any profit for himself from the oil venture, which, if successfully launched, would have, by his estimate, provided a minimum of ten million dollars per year for the Nationalist cause. What the f and that was in the eighties? How much would it have been worth now? And how nice would that have been? How nice would that have been? Instead? I have to Oh fuck, I'll be back now, God damn it?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Where does everybody see me?
Speaker 8: Still?
Speaker 1: All right? Something happened? How come I wasn't going on the screen? Oh wow, okay, so you did see I got pasitive words? Okay, so you did. I guess see it all that's good? Hold on, play it again. Make sure it's still going. Nope, it's not still going. What the fuck it did?
Speaker 5: End?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is happening? Can you guys hear me? TJ? Can you say something? If you do, I can't tell if it's I can't tell if it's live or not. Please, I just got knocked off. It's this freaking I gotta stop using this thing like it's cool that you can like load stuff in and just press a button instead of having to pull up a share screen every single time. And I was on a share screen that must have crashed, because that's the reason why the rest of it crashed, because I was on a share screen and that it I just realized that you guys were seeing my face the whole time. You should have been like it shows on my screen that I had the share screen up so that you were looking at the actual words and then went back to it and you weren't. You hadn't, so that was weird. Maybe I crashed. Yeah, I crashed at the same time. So if you're over on FTJ, can you please just tell me if you see me or not. I think you can still live, okay, cool man. Sorry, Sorry for the interruption, guys, It wasn't intentionally. I do apologize, okay. So we got to the ten million part. I think I did hear you, guys. I think I did hear that part come through on the FTJ and then everything might my holding crash. But you know, okay, so ten million per year and the only reason why I went to check that was to say instead of me having to ask you know, you guys, support your local ball buster here. And then I was gonna and I was gonna off handedly ask you to support your local ballbusser here. That's when the whole thing crashed. Talmud obliterator, Talmud obliterator. I like the the half half there man, the get the the man with this funny with with the shirt mustache, and then you have the terminatory vase. Which if they made a bunch of them, but they had the mind and the compassion and the kindness and and the and the morality of that man, I'd be all for them to be many, to be mass produced. Yes, that would be cool, but they would have to not just look like him. They'd have to be like him, you know what I mean. And they, each one of them that was manufactured, would have to care about the people in that world that they have that they came out of. So if they're in America, they should be American nationalists. If they're in Germany, they should be German nationalists, and so on and so forth. And if they're you know, of goth or Germanic descent, they should be caring about all of the long Yeah, thanks, guys, I see it all all of the people that are their comrades, brothers and sisters. Okay, let's go back to this now, Hooker himself on the benefit of living on the proceeds. We already said that because he's you know, golden, golden boy.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: Sadly, although Hooker was quite physically fit almost until his death, hooker sharp mind fell victim to the onset of age and his memory began to fail. This was a great tragedy for it prevented him from ever putting down the complete record of his remarkable career in writing or on video.
Speaker 6: Gee.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that was kind of like planned, Maybe something happened to him on purpose. Although until fortunately some of his writings have survived. It's like it's almost like there's truth to what I said, regardless if it was you know, a director or not. Because the stuff that they put in our food, water, and they do that to us and inject us with so if we're just going along with the society, and this is why I said, we have to reject every single bit of it, not just a portion of it, because the rest of the portions will fill in for that one. You know, the rest of the system will will will take and occupy that space from the from the that which you rejected. So you can't just say I reject the medicine, I reject, I reject allopath theme to go natural medicine. Well, then they're freaking you know, armed people in one agency or another, the FDA or some other person will put us do what Dershowitz said and plunge it. Hold you down and plunge a needle in your arm. I just watched the video just recently of what they did to a guy, an eighteen year old. They beat the shit out of him because he refused it when he was in the basic training to get a shot. They and this was in twenty twenty and they are twenty twenty one or whatever, and they beat the fucking piss out of them. They they basically treated him like he was insane. They had him in a in a room by himself, and then they asked him another you know, to consent to it again. And then five guys rushed in and they broke his arm. I think, pushed him on the ground, beat him. Look say so then I think they forced a shot at him. I think I saw a medic forcing a shot at him. So that's what they do. That's what they do, and that's what they did. And that's America right. Putting the Jew poison, the Jew juice in that guy's arm one way or the other. You can't.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: You have to reject all of it. You can't take one. He's like, well, Okay, that bullshit isn't as detrimental to us as this other bullshit. No, the lies are the problem. The lies are the problem, the deception and the malicious that this is all poison. Everything that we see and do and that we're that we have to endure is poison. If we wanted to really do something, even though we could, we could prove just how fake money is just by none of us paying our taxes. That doesn't make the world go round. And it's not our it's not our business or our duty to do this because it doesn't go to where we think it's going anyway. And when you want to see how fake the system is and how it's just going to fill in because the people who print money will just print what they need anyway, regardless of our compliance, well then you'll understand what power we have, And we do have a power. We have the power to fucking reject it all. But if we can't be would they say, you can't be grasping at the blades of the grass while you're trying to reach to the stars, can't be holding onto the earth while you're trying to some of some of that type of analogy. I don't like it simply because it's like saying, well, then you might get carried away, and then you know in a sense that you're gonna you're going to abandon that which is where you came from. When you're reaching for those stars, you're pulling them back down to you. That's one thing. If you're going up, up, up, then everything else you've left behind. So there's there's there's a way of looking at that analogy in a dark way. And I've seen you as almost enticing people to do the very thing that separates them from God and nature. Does that make sense? Or am I just reading into that too much? Amazingly, although he suffered for five years from the prostate cancer the prostate cancer not just from prostate cancer, but the prostate cancer which had spread throughout his body and which ultimately killed him, Hooker was quite active and just several months before his death appeared at a public meeting in Arlington, Virginia where his where this author Michael Collins Piper spoke, earning he had he had to tell you his name because in case you didn't remember from when you bought the book, earning Hooker a final attack upon him by his enemies in a published report about the meeting by the Southern Popty. Oh, there we go, there we go, the Southern Southern Poverty Law Center pops in publisher report by his enemies in a publisher put about the meeting by the Sociopathic Lunatic Center of Morris D's, Hooker frankly was delighted to know that his endeavors were still being recorded by his sworn enemies. Jesus was no sissy, Hooker would often say. He marched right in and threw the money changers out of the temple. Hooker was, yeah, Hitler was. Hitler was no sissy either. But Jesus was no sissy. Neither was Hitler. In any case, Hooker was a remarkable man, indeed, and what he discovered during the honestly seriously, like if we want to if we believe in this guy, and I'm not saying I do, I don't know what to believe when Jews write it. Okay, so don't don't get mad at me for that. I understand that there's a higher thing and all that stuff, but I don't know if I need to get into all the details. And I definitely don't need to worship man and pretend that that's like worshiping God. I don't think there's a necessary I think even this guy says like, you know, don't do that, pretty sure, but then they made him also say other words, I don't think you ever said like, you know, all the way through me you get there, and all this other nonsense. That's not true unless he himself is a concept and not really a person, and it was just done as an allegory, because in that case, then you're looking at the more of the gnostic thing, where only through your own individual experience through life do you obtain the nosis, which basically is you're talking to or your your connection with that which is trying to instruct you and guide you in a proper way. Right, it's not like talking to a thing. It's just knowing, knowing very very strongly what truth is and what isn't and when things don't resonate with you. You know it's not real. You know it's not you know, it's a construct of the those who would create a false reality for you.
Speaker 16: Ah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyhow, if you want to personify another person as being very close to I mean, he has anybody not seen you open the Last Battle if you haven't, please please make sure that you do that. It's everywhere and it's on money Tree Publishing dot com. And you can use code ball b aa L for ten percent off on it too. Get the blu ray. You know, the stuff that's on theirnet is a kind of crappy quality for a resolution. So you get that, you have it forever, and you can share it with people. But I and like I said, don't even tell people when you do it, Like if you have people over your house or whatever. Just put it in and let's just play in the background and see what happens. Don't make any don't even have to like it. You don't have to like introduce it or anything, and just put it in. See how I did that. I just did there. You don't have to induce yourself or anything. Just put it in. In any case, it was remarkable in man INDEEDE and what he discovered during the nineteen fifties about the ZIONUS effort to control the anti communist movement. Information we are now about to detail will be an amazing and eye opening and very much sobering revelation for the modern day Americans who have never known the real story. What follows is the text slightly and annotated for the purposes of clarity. Blah blah, blah blah. He's just again shut up and just get on with talking about all right, So Joseph McCarthy's efforts to investigate communism high places in the American system. The AFFIDASA reads. So it's an affidavit from sworn statement that Hooker executed on September thirtieth, nineteen fifty four, outlining his findings about the role of the self styled American Jewish League against Communism. American Jewish League against Communism, it's like American Jews against Jews. Right that that that that already is the name itself is an inverted it's it's what do you call it? It's a contradiction of terms, right, it's it's, it's it's self negates. I had an outstanding, astounding interview for two hours.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: This is his thing, right, because when you see this smaller paragraph, it's when he's putting a huge section of something. I had an astounding interview with for two hours some time ago with Norman L. Marx of the American Jewish League against Communism Incorporated. As a matter of fact, I was brought along by another party, a mister, and mister Marx did not know anything about me. Has he really opened up because the person who took me was trusted by him. The a j l a C. Or the American the American Jewish League against Communism, which again it looks like now now when you try to type that end in case, I've given you results for athletic the insurance with the duck. Remember remember Gilbert Gottfried before he got fired from it a flak Yeah that guy, Yeah, I didn't do it very good. The ad the aj L a C has offices at blah blah blah who cares uh in New York City. It's national chairman as Alfred Kolberg, its executive director is Rabbi Benjamin Schultz, and its treasurer is now is Harry Pasternak. Listed on the national board or the following book blah blah blah. Who cares I swear under oath? Uh blah. Mister Marks listed above uh and on the letterhead of the a j L a C as a member of the national board, said far in away, the principal financial contributor to the a j ALC is mister Bernard Baruch. That hurt my ears when I did that. When questioned on this point as to what percentage, she would say, mister, you guys know who Bernard Baruch is, right, speaking of king makers, this guy was the uh, the brain of of Woodrow Wilson. He was there. He was around for FDR. He was around for freaking Truman. He might have been still alive when Eisenhearer took office, but he was always in politics. His father was a doctor. Oh, and he's big hardcore rothschild agent slash Zionist psychopath. Right, okay, And he was on the war industry's board in World War one two I think it was on World War two. I don't know if maybe somebody else was in there. But during the era of a lot of infiltration by these fucking scumbags, right, we had a bunch of Francists you too, and not just people that claimed to be Jewish, and I'm calling Francis. No, I'm talking to people who identified as Francists were in this country and they were most certainly Rothschild's agents, and so are their parents. And they came here and rode across country on their little buggies and this. You know, however, you want to picture that in your head with other Rothschild's Asians. I'm talking about brand Eyes. And I saw something on YouTube when I was looking this up, and it was about Lewis Brandeis and they were talking. It was, you know, Jewish lady talking to another guy and all I DeVault, Oh god, you know she was saying all about the Frankists and like a very religious, family oriented sect of Jews. They're they're very tight knit, yes, because they fuck each other. You sick psychoconapaia. Only a fucking Jew would say that about that. It's like not a blight on your reputation and your religion.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She didn't say that. She said that they have very strong family ties because they passed their children around to the group. They have ancestral relationships with their own children. This is what Frankism is about. This is the everything that you think of a Satanic cult is what the Francis personify. You want to look at the deepest, darkest parts of the Talmud, even though they call themselves for for you know, again for the public image, because they were going to be converted into Catholicism and the frank and nobody knew what the frank Is really involved with, obviously because otherwise they wouldn't have been baptized. But they had this this fake anti Talmudists, you know, slant to them where they burned the Talmud much to dismay of the Rabbinical rule, because they didn't he the only thing that was going on there was a power struggle between Frank and the the Sanhedrin type, the cohol type, the rabbinical type, and he's just basically saying, fuck you, I'm the Messiah, bitch. There wasn't It wasn't about, you know, rejecting the precepts and all this garbage that was in the Talbmut, because they they did a lot of that stuff. They didn't have any moral qualms they got they let them all loose. The only thing they didn't follow were any of the retarded rules that they had in there. Mister, Like, like, who do you would you listen to somebody who allows you to you know, and and makes it okay for you to like, you know, plunder and pillage and just and rape children, but makes you get in, you know, tuck in the corners and you know, make sure that you have only one cabinet door open when you're cooking, Like, would you listen to somebody to tell you who tells you to do that when they're you know, if they're telling you that you can do this other thing, that they're doing it too, Like what at one point do you say, fuck you in your rules and fuck you and your sick other aspects because it's all nuts, Like why would you feel like you would need to adhere to doing this when they're letting you go crazy in some other aspect?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: He anal retentive about this thing, but let your hair down on this one. Right, as long as you're harming someone else, I guess it's okay no matter what you do. Mister Marx listened above the letter head blah blah blah blah, far and away the principal you know, okay, said that the question on this point, what percentage? She said, mister Brooke contributed. He answered, eighty five to ninety percent of the funds. Hey, well, that's funny that eighty five to ninety percent of the Bolsheviks were Jews. I said that I had thought mister Kolberg was the main contributor of the AJLAC, and mister Marx answered, well, he contributes some, but nothing like what Baruch contributes. I asked mister Marx why Baruk's name did not appear in the letterhead. He stated that Baruke was a very empathetic, empathic, emphatic. Sorry, Brooke was very emphatic about not having his name appere on the letterhead. I think we may have gone over some of this before. Maybe No, I don't know. I had dayjaving moment for a second. Mister Marx said that the organization was entirely Jewish, but that a funny thing was that many of the founders of this it seemed to have been have Christian Wise. We did talk about this. So I'm going to move ahead now, good good and get good. I get to get to the part that I wanted to get to, the sweet okay and look important. So we're going to get into so we have the West Hooker to thank for having spotted early on that there was much more to the rise of band of Communism in America, at least in the form approved by the Zionists and Protsky elements. It is vital that Hooker's revelations he fully understood today. What adds an amazing further credibility to Hooker's shocking revelations about the manipulation of Senator McCarthy is the point made by famed organized crime writer Hank Messik in the book John Ggar Hoover. So basically what he goes on to say is that Jaggar Hoover was not you know, I'm sorry, not Jayeagar Hoover.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: There might have been. They were utilizing what what uh McCarthy was doing to their benefit, and he wasn't going after the bigger fish, and and that was by manipulation, right. But it wasn't that he was wrong or that he was lying, or that there wasn't a problem. It was just that it was good. It was controlled burn right. And then when he got a Senate seat, he did actually go after those whom he wasn't supposed to, and that's when they took him out. So it wasn't that there was anything going on wrong with McCarthy, just just to just to speed this up a little bit. We don't think