Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you you tako one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, don't forget. We'll be kicking into pick your ticket Thursday at six o'clock at the JR Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's at one O one one w JR. A host of tickets up for grabs. If you are asked, we'll say, hey, which one of these shows do you want to go to?
Speaker 3: And there's some Big one, Sleep Token, Mammoth, Dirty Heads, Summer of Loud again, they pick, they pick up multiple winners. Our promotions department does so get on it, dude at one O one one w jr R. Just after six o'clock goes up right at six. It's on the Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now it's well established on this show that I am a huge fan of flair guns. Some might say I have an unhealthy infatuation with ours. You do, flamethrow or five thousand, which be discharged tomorrow morning ahead of the fishing. That said, I don't condone this one bit. Improper use of a flare gun in New Jersey has two teenagers charged with aggravated arson and weapons charges after a flare gun they fired into the living room of a homeowner caught the home on fire. Kaylee Pricipato and Lucas Pyle both arrested after Now the story doesn't make it clear as to if they were outside of this home and fired the flare gun inside and how would you get it in, or if it says through a door and it caught the curtains. Always the curtains. I've seen the videos of.
Speaker 3: The fire houses, whenever they show the you know, like the house burning down, the little frame houses or whatever.
Speaker 2: Have they not made window treatments flameproof yet? Flame retardant?
Speaker 3: No, you can't say retardant.
Speaker 2: No, that words perfectly fu. Yeah, that one's still for now anyway. Yeah, you would think by now that material.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think that if you made, as you call them, window treatments or just curtains, if you made those like fire retardant, then it would be kind of not as pretty, not as elegant, you know what I'm saying. They just be these clunky things. I'm not an interior decorator, although I used to know one's mom, a friend's mom was we got her fired.
Speaker 2: Do you have any curtains still in your house? Yeah? Do yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Teddy eats them whenever he gets a belly ach, he eats them.
Speaker 2: Dumb dog. I'm just picturing you know that. You kick back in the barco lounger.
Speaker 3: Oh, in the in the curtains catch on fire.
Speaker 2: You get the clicker in your hand, and you're just trying to take in the ball game, and all of a sudden, what the hell we're under attack? Yeah? Can you your your curtains then are up in flames. They're they're curling up to the roof, they're lapping at y'ad knows what. And you're just like, I'm just trying to have a cold beer here. What the hell's going on?
Speaker 3: I've got a game plan, you know, a fight or flight, Bob. I mean they're going right out in the front door and getting the insurance check. I'm kidding insurance company. No, or I'm going right to the excuse me the kitchen sink and throwing water.
Speaker 2: The homeowner did extinguish the flames before it turned into a much bigger tragedy.
Speaker 3: See that's the keyword. They're extinguished. I'm not going to grab the extinguisher out of my garage because I think that thing is about twenty years out of date.
Speaker 2: Right is yours, squeet. I don't even know if we have I know, and if I too, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 3: It was a big deal when you know, it's like, oh, a fire extinguisher. Mine's right on my workbench, which you know doesn't get much war.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what do you use your work bench for? Just to set stuff on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent, and then my wife and kids put all their off on.
Speaker 2: Your This is gonna irritate you, me or everybody. I know it's going to irritate you. I can't speak for someone listening right now. I know you're very excited about next year's Enhanced Games that are coming to Las Vegas, the Roid Games. Oh yeah, any kind of uh uh, you know, chemical enhancer that you want to use as an athlete. They do not care. They just want to see results in US smash a bunch of records, whether they're officially recognized or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we recognize them in Roid world.
Speaker 2: So the World Anti Doping Agency is now hoping to encourage legal minds to try to step in and shut down the enhanced game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. You know what, what's the name of that agency again, the World the World Anti Doping Agency. Yeah, that's a bunch of dicks. They you know what those are? Those are the kill joys. Yeah, they are total You took the words of them up. Those are party poopers. I'm telling you. If you in the world, no you're not. You just want to ruin good things. We got a bunch of big beef heads that want to go out there and be beefy and and hit home runs from you know, Florida to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Will let them. I just still am curious as to who the actual participants will be in the end here. No one from any kind of professional or collegiate level is going to be in this. That's it's on a current team.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be the big You know, when you're out in public and you see, like if when I say out in public, if you're in a grocery store, So when you go.
Speaker 2: Up to the dude, that's completely written and you're thinking to yourself, you want to go up here and go, hey, man, do you lift?
Speaker 3: That's who's going to be in the ROYD Games. I'm telling you, and they have hemorrhoids because they left a lot. Well we'll see. Hopefully they got multiple roids. They got roids on top of Royd's bat. Okay, they have roid build up. The antidope World Anti Doping Agency trying to get legal maneuvers in place to shut this down. Go away, all right.
Speaker 2: And then finally unfortunate news tragedy strikes in uh town of Elba, New York. Man from Leroy, New York was killed on the job. And then it happened again. Situation. What kind of job we're talking He was the driver of a liquid maneuver truck. Oh no, go ahead and insert your joke they did fall in. No, we're not doing ass jokes. Truck rolled over and I hope it was due to impact and not to drowning.
Speaker 3: If you get my He just said due to impact. That reminded me of when you said the truck rolled over. That's like the joke with the ants on the log and the toilet. Remember the joke when you were a kid, if the law rolls over, will y'all, if the law rolls over, we will all be dead. They were a it was ants. I don't remember funny Google it. It was a pastime. It was a favorite pastime.
Speaker 2: God you remember you imagine just coming home after the hard day of died. No, no, no, I'm talking about if you that's your gig driving the liquid manure truck. So is that the one that spreads it on farm field? Believe so? Yeah? So he sounds like he rolled into a ditch that was adjacent to one of these areas where the material was going to be used.
Speaker 3: He died amongst corn probably. I know you're standing in a ditch, but he was probably in a cornfield.
Speaker 2: The irony, I see where you're going there, Oh boy, Glitch on the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: Y R R