Speaker 1: The Age of Times From you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday Night, Friday, February twentieth, twenty twenty six. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour The Age of Transition, Second Hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Please do consider going to Ocelli dot com to Sunday donation to keep the network going. To help check out my website is Theageotransitions dot Com. Go there to find this podcast and to find other ways to support the show. Other things like my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood. Paperback and ebook copies are available of that have the Patreon campaign which I have been doing live streams as part of a project of what I'm calling looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. I'm working on that project over at Patreon, doing the live streams, looking at old alternative media DVDs primarily, and I'm putting together notes at the moment for what I want to be a video series. Is what I was wondering if I should make like a single video like I did with the original age of transitions video. But I think it would be best just to start putting together a series and doing them episodically. I actually this past week I got back into logged back into for the first time in years, my old YouTube channel. I still actually do have that. I deleted all the old stuff off of it. I posted the last video I posted, which is the only video on it now, is me complaining about how bad YouTube was at the time, which it was hasn't gotten really any better, but it's different from the complaints I had at the time. It's now different in completely or it's now horrible. It's a horrible platform still, but in completely different ways than those I was complaining about In the one video on the I believe the channel is ADDTV, which was the name of my cable access show I had in Columbus, Ohio. So I named my name is my original YouTube channel after that, so I got got back into that. I'm thinking of when I make these episodic looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places videos, I will post them to that and so be looking for that in in the near future hopefully, but for now working on the project over at Patreon doing the live streams. So thank you everybody who supports on Patreon again. You can find a link to that at the Age of Transitions dot com. So thank you everybody for your support, for sticking with me, for your interest in the Age of Transitions, going to keep going here and making different projects. It's good to be back on the podcast, back on the live radio here. It's been two weeks. I've been gone for two weeks, so apologies for being away, but I have returned. Thank you for once again sticking with us here on the show. So I wanted to begin the show by actually just telling an anecdotals story, just a story from everyday life that believe it or not, just happened yesterday. To me. It's not much really, but I think it's I think it's relevant to this show. So see if you agree, and I'll get back to the anecdotal part of it after I'm done telling you. So I ought to remember to do that. But so all this was was I was at work, not very exciting, just at my regular old work day job. And at my work there are several different not radios, but you know, several different music playing stations. Right, there's music playing here, there's music playing here. There's music playing here. It's not exactly radio that people are listening to. You know, we're in the online age, as you know, So music is coming out of speakers in different parts of my work, okay, and as I move around, I'm listening to different music based on whatever is being played by whoever's in that area. Right. So, earlier on in the day, at one point Born on the Bayou by Clear Credence Clearwater Revival was playing on the speakers. I say, oh, okay, and so yeah, that's I heard that song. And then the important part to this story that I have to explain is that when I'm out and about doing my job, I am moving around. What I don't have is my cellular phone. I'm not allowed to have it on my person, so I don't. I have multiple opinions on that, but it's just work policy, which is it's mostly good because the hell with the phone, that's you know, you're better off about it. So I could care less that I don't have the phone on me, but I'm not. I can't. I can't have it, so I don't. So there's no phone on me. There's no surveillance, personalized surveillance, device on my person as I move around doing my job, right, so anyway me phone less moving around work, Yes, I do move quite a bit. I it's one point early in the day here Born on the Bayo. I'm sure you're aware of that song. Everybody knows that one, right. And then later in the day I'm walking around once again phoneless. Is just sort of out in the middle of nowhere, no listening devices around me that I'm aware of. And I say out loud because sometimes crazy guy talks to himself, I say out loud, not in my head, and I say, born on the Bayou, my ass more like born in the San Francisco bay area, because you know, John Fogerty isn't from the damn Bayou. He's from the bay area. He's up by like San Francisco. He's born raised there. I think he still lives there. He doesn't have anything to do with a bayou. I don't know if he's ever been to a bayou. Maybe he's been there on the occasion, but he's sure as hell was not born on it, you know. So I was said there like goofing on that, like born on the bayou? Uh huh? So I said that out loud again, I'm in insane person. Don't worry, nobody was around. I was truly talking to myself. A lot of space at work, a lot a lot of empty space, so sometimes I have a lot of room to you know, a lot of elbow room, is what I got. So they're talking to myself a commentary on Born on the Bayou, which had played hours ago at this point, if my memory is correct, and it may not be, but anyway, that was work. I did that, among other things. I come home later that night, and at this point, guess what I have again? I have my phone. I'm allowed to have my phone again, and foolishly I have it. I probably shouldn't. I probably should just keep my work policy going in my personal life, but I'm so stupid I don't. I'm like, yeah, let's use this thing and pretend it's good for me, Pretend that it actually serves some sort of purpose other than once again surveilling me completely and mind controlling me and making my life actually worse, not better, serving me up the day's latest propaganda from our tech overlords who own the entire thing. But anyway, I had my phone at home and I fire up TikTok because I do have the call TikTok account. I run it, and from time to time I just open up uh TikTok and watch the videos on there. I believe it helps the algorithm out, should help the old uncle TikTok out by me just watching videos. So I have my phone at home relaxing, I think on the couch, Uh open up TikTok. What's the first video that plays on TikTok. Well, it happens to be a video of none other than John Fogerty. And what is he doing. Oh, he's being interviewed on something like Inside the Accurate Studio, like a show like that, but you know, from music or something. But anyway, what are they asking about? Oh, they're asking him about why he's always singing about the Buyo, Like why is it that you sing about the Bayou? What is that he's going? Oh, I don't really know. And it's like, actually, you know all the great old musicians like led Billy, they all came from the Bayou. So that probably got an influence on me because I'd influenced my music viously moh blah blah blah. So so there it is. That's my story. And in case you missed it, there's a lot to unpack with this one because what this is is, as far as I can see, there's two options for what's going on in this story. One one it's a genuine reach. They do occur, they are there are such things. It's an interesting phenomenon. It's either that or what I'm sort of leaning towards because nowadays I can't help but do this. It's an artificial synchronicity, which would be uh seeing is how this is all the synchronicity happens on my uh digital device. It would make sense sense that it was a product of the device spun on me and serving that what I fed into it. In put Apple that are wireless devices, are mobile devices have the microphones, and the microphones are always on. They're always listening to us thing that where you saying because the microphone there's so many differs. It is happening to them, so you can't these things aren't doing that. It's been over a decade where they have been denying it. This happening. This being the use of the microphones to collect the data on what we're saying, so that they use that as just more of their data sets on us, which they used to target ads, among other things, just more of the private data we're giving them on ourselves.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They've been denying that I and as far as I know and can remember, they're still denying that. It may be that I'm behind on that, and some company or person or industry insider has come forward and said, yeah, we do that, Yeah we've been doing that. But as far as I know know, that hasn't happened yet. Be that as it may, we damn well know it is happening because we're not stupid. We're not fricking morons as we're treated. We're treated like absolute stupid idiots. And I for one, am sick of it. I know you're listening to me. Now, go to hell, you freaking bastard zeah bastard bastards. I hate you. I hate what you're doing. I know you can hear this. Go straight to hell where you came from. All right, you might think this is funny me trying to figure out natural versus artificial synchronicity. I truly don't know. I'm trying to work this out. I know it's one of them, and I'm leaning on the synthetic. The synthetic synchronicity, not natural artificial. That's I believe what's happening, because that's once again I default to that in this digital age of total surveillance. So I mean, the question is, and it's a good one. If it is synthetic artificial synchronousy that happened to me, what the hell enabled it? Like I said, I did not have my phone. It was not within earshot. My phone was far enough away that it did not hear me. It could not hear me. The microphone could not hear me. It was far away. I was a completely different area, So my phone wasn't there. I wasn't even around a coworker that had a phone. As far as I know, I don't think somebody set a phone down somewhere. But I don't think so. I don't know. I mean, there are different machines at work, but to think that they are part of this same thing that paps into the social media system would be a stretch, quite frankly, So I wouldn't think they would be doing anything. I wouldn't think. I don't know. Uh So, there's just a lot of questions that arise with this. May now maybe my memory. M hm hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 1: It's not sound I drive home or something. Maybe I'm just for every stupid little detail of your day. But as I remember, I just said it earlier in today, So I don't know. Okay, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just once again, this is an anecdotal story. It's just a boring story. It's another boring day in the life of me made it's somewhat interesting in the horrifying ramifications of the digital hell we live in, because that's what I like to talk about on this show. It's so much fun. I can't help myself, but do it. This is the age of transitions, everybody. It's time to start thinking about what all this stuff is, what this all means, where we can what's happening, and how this whole uh, how this all works. Trying to get that at that with this, I mean, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do it. I'm not gonna fully unpack this. I'm not gonna figure it out. But that's okay. But it's an anecdotal story, and because it is, I couldn't figure anything out from it anyway. Is the sort of I'm not sure if every anybody's familiar with that sort of generalized piece of none knowledge that we're all supposed to believe. But I know I've heard this that anything that's an dotally you tell, an anecdotal story, you tell like a little story about your life, like I just did. You're not supposed to read too much into it because you know your your evidence gathered there mm hmm mm hmm is going to be limited. It's not you're not running a scientifical experiment. I maybe I'm the drive home. I don't remember so, yes, So there are problems, the main one being my damn memory. It's just getting worse all the time, right, but h But regardless, even with the flaws of this, the flaws of our memory, the flaws of the stories that we tell ourselves about our lives, which are always we're always gonna Unless you have some sort of photographic memory, and some people do, you shouldn't trust anecdotal stories. You shouldn't trust. And the thing that I get out of this, this generalized piece of knowledge that we're all just supposed to believe, is the way it seems it's presented. The thing about it is we're not supposed to trust ourselves. And then if we're getting back to like the concept that there actually could be a natural form of synchronicity, forget that that's completely bunk. You're just totally out of your mind if you're trying to buy into something like that. So don't. And I'm sorry to me. This just feeds back into the nine sick defeatist mindset that's forced onto us from birth in this depressing world where we live our lives and instead of being able to observe things and learn from what we do on a daily basis, and even with simple things, it's almost as though we're being encouraged not to believe our own eyes first of all, but also just like, don't even try. Don't try to figure anything out, because you've gotta be wrong. You're a dumb moron. So know your place and just get back to work without your phone and shut up, because that's what you're meant to do. No, of course, your phone's not listening to you, because all you got is stupid anecdotal stories. Oh you were talking about cats and then you opened up MySpace and a kitty cat toy ad popped up. Well, guess what, that's probably just coincidence. You so don't believe anything other than that? What are you an idiot? So I think you get my point here. We're demoralized at every damn turn. We're not supposed to investigate. We're not supposed to think, because I guess we can't. We're just not allowed for one thing, even if we did. We're not scientists running an experiment with our lives. So it makes it useless because our lives aren't an experiment. Oh but maybe they are an experiment. Maybe we are being experimented on by scientists. Literally, no, it's not us. But since since you put things in this way, why don't I flip the thing around and say, Okay, since I'm so dumb and I'm not doing the scientific experiment on yourself, how about you share your findings on me and my entire life. How about that so that I can learn what you've learned about me? How is that reasonable? I might learn a whole lot out of this controlled experiment that you're doing on me and the whole of the entire world. This is not a personal thing. This is well, it is personal for every single person who exists has their own you know, file or whatever you want to call it, and so you know, why not flip it around on them. If they're going to demoralize us and say that we can't figure out our own lives and figure out what's happening and figure out what's being done to us, fine, you go ahead and you tell me be what you the bastion of being forthcoming. Just lay it all out there, because I know that's what you always do. You just you just lay everything that you're doing out there on the table. Just you just plain and simple. We live in the UH in an age of total a total open society, which is where everybody knows everything. Everything is just so transparent. We have transparent leadership everywhere we look. The truth is just being told on every UH, from every microphone, from the highest heights of power. Those who are in charge just are are are just chomping at the bit to tell us the truth about everything. So it's just real, it's real inspiring to be living in times like this. It's it's exciting to be here for all of this, for these social experiments being run twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, at all times, being fueled by big data collection, collecting data on us constantly which will be used to This is what the AI revolution is. It's just gathering more and more and more and more data, feeding it into these AI systems so that they as the AI gets better, it's just organizing this data which is constantly being taken in, organizing it better, being able to use it, and the systems are going to be better at you know, siphening through it and using it against us. That's what the whole AI thing is. That's what's working out at present. That's what's been happening the whole time. But you know that's real boring, so let's just skip on that altogether. Anecdotal story is useless. What's fascinating is, Yes, I was saying, how demoralizing this just general attitude is. However, there is I guess silver lining on it. If we actually are given to believe that we shouldn't trust ourselves or trust our investigations in anything, I mean there is there is some sad truth in that people collectively now are starting to do their own research, as they say, in the same sense that we know of here in the alternative conspiracy culture community, in this sort of fringe world that gave birth the alternative media that gave birth to the truth movement so many years ago. Now we're getting into the same ti territory that looking for truth in all the wrong places is all about what I'm working on, my project that I'm working on, This is the space that it exists, within the space of the dead and dying remnants of what once was an alternative media, what once was a truth movement, what once was at least a sliver of useful conspiracy culture, something where you a place where you could go to do your own research, to look into things, to question not just reality, but question authority, do free thinking, and do actual research if you have the time and there are resources online to do some research. Yes, I know everybody shoots it down like it's useless, but there is stuff to be found there, and you can also go other places if you really get inspired offline, which is great, do actual research in the offline world. That would be wonderful. But what, in a roundabout sense I'm trying to get out here is that we who were interested in that so many years ago. I count myself among that crowd, that community, if there ever was one. But for me now I'm speaking personally for myself. I've become more than disillusioned with that whole scene, to the extent that I think that the whole thing has done more harm than good. And I know, I absolutely know that conspiracy culture and all of these alternative facts, that whole thing has been used. It has been weaponized against us, and not When I say us, I don't just mean the people that were interested in this years ago, which was a fringe group of like it was definitely an outsider thing, not the typical person not interested. Okay, the normies so to speak, were staying far away from this stuff. What's fascinating is that none of this has gone away. If anything, it has ballooned. It has taken over Internet, not just information from conspiracy culture, which is replete on all sorts of message boards and different things that were mainstreamed. I think QAnon. QAnon was like a mainstreaming of every conspiracy concept, every conspiracy thing you've ever heard, any story, any idea, any of the cast of characters, any of the sordid topics from that world which is dumped into QAnon and just mixed up and used for what, well, as far as I can tell, is use to elect a moronic president who was a formerly reality TV show host and it worked. Wow, that was really something. So that's but QAnon. I shouldn't just pick on QAnon and Mega and all that stuff. That's just one example of what is now a much larger picture. It's not only Mega, it's not only the right wing side of the equation. It is the left wing too. It's it's everybody. Anybody who is online, anybody who is on social media. Do you know any of those people? You know? Anybody like this, anybody who is doing that is now subject to all of this. Once again, the logic of conspiracy, the arising the general stories of let's come up with the general story we've probably heard before. The world is run by a satanic elite pedophile ring that controls us by stay in power and they own everything and you can't stop them, but we're going to stop them. And this is how ever, hear anything like this before? Oh, yeah, of course you have, because everybody has. Everybody's heard this. I'm not just saying this to complain that, like, oh, conspiracy's culture was stolen by the normies. It's not that I'm at the point where, once again I know that this stuff has been weaponized, weaponized for multiple purposes, for multiple ends. And as that has happened, and as technology continues to develop, continue to get better. I mean in many ways it has gotten worse. And lots of things about this will make you go like, is technology really getting better? Things just getting worse? And in ways it is getting worse. But the advancements that they need to occur in order to surveil and control us better are certainly being done, lots of effort being put into that. And once't you know it, as that happens concurrently a coincidence, everybody in the world just is all about just spending all their time talking about every conspiracy you've ever heard of online. It's not just for Qan honors anymore. Anybody on social media is just talking about it. And the Epstein thing has gotten huge once again, that's a double edged sword. It's good, it's bad. But if we don't think that can be used against us too, please think again. It can be. So we gotta be careful with all of this. Uh, it's just it's just really it's it's wild. It's wild to see what is going on. Uh, it's hard to know where we go from here. But what is clear is that we I mean to me, what we're up against becomes more and more clear every day, and it's just a matter of articulating. That is the hope of what I'm doing on this show. I hope to be doing that, taking stabs at it and my stupid anecdotal stories that aren't science and useless. And I guess it does come back to the belief in human agency and free will. I have always believed that those things are actual things. There is such a thing as free will. I'm a crazy person that believes that we have agency, we have the capacity for independent thought, For we have the capacity to be conscious and to make conscious, actual decisions, conscious individuated thoughts, ideas, and amazingly actions can sometimes happen. Thus, free will is possible, although it gets more and more difficult to do with each passing day. And that is because, my opinion is that is because of the synthetic, artificial overlay that has been provided by technology, and our lords and masters are using it at every step of the way. Not to free us, not to enlighten us, not to inform us, not to help us, but to surveill and control us. That is their interest, because they want to hold on to what they have, which is it's power, it's control. Relatively speaking, they can only do so much and they can't do everything, but their little wizard of Oz machine allows them to do just enough to get away with it. It's really something to see what they're able to pull off, what we allow them to get away with on a daily basis. They just keep rolling with it, and they're going to keep tweaking this machine to keep us in a corner. Confused, sometimes frightened, sometimes scared, m mainly just confused, honestly looking at the wrong direction. Obfuscations easy to do. It's easy to get somebody. If somebody is onto a bread crumb, you just drop a related breadcrumb down that's going to lead them off the path that you don't want them to go down. It's pretty simple to do that. It's automated now with algorithms. Once again, these AI systems, they can all do all this. And so it is that that is the interesting AI revolution that nobody really wants to talk about. We want to talk about about AGI and digital consciousness and that kind of stuff, or we even like to talk about stuff which is not illegitimate, like the AI bubble I'm not saying that's not a thing, but the real ins and outs that have still remain elusive, ironic where ye enough, But it's difficult. It's difficult because this is all okay with us. We will be fed the John Fogerty video when we pick up the telescreen again. John Fogerty will be there waiting for us, talking about the Bayou, explaining everything in minute detail. And by everything, I mean I talked about the Bible. But that's a thing, sort of piece of media, isn't it. It's a guy just kind of like making an interesting piece. I mean, he made art that the whole world has heard. It has affected countless numbers of people. It comes down to the creative process. He has struggle articulating it, which is fascinating. I mean, now we're getting into art, which is a whole other thing. Which, yeah, that's a whole other direction. But along, I guess since we're talking about free will and free agency and attempting to be conscious creatures, I believe that art is an actual thing too, and creativity, and I think it's something that is bigger than the individual. To me making art, throughout my life, it's always felt like the art. Honestly, it's like the channeling stuff, which I generally speaking, I think channeling is mostly BS and I'm very I mean, it's an avenue for Charlottean's for sure. It's if you hear somebody online saying that they're channeling something, I mean you should Usually the way people describe channeling is the way that it feels when you're making actual art is like it's just something that's out there in the ether, right, like the infinite creative metaphysical ether, and it's just like you are the vessel by which it just kind of comes through. What would be musing because the drama you know, you know, making or it goes onto so that would be art. But now now we're somewhere else entirely. But I mean, all the A I do all this stuff for us now, because a I can make art, a I can make any kind of media we want. Why we just have AI uh might make Uh? Well, why don't they we just have AI live our lives for us? Why we had to do anything anymore? What's the point, what's the point point of even thinking? We already know that there's no point of thinking about our lives and trying to derive any meaning from it. We already were told that we can't do that in the first place, so we know we shouldn't be doing that, But why don't we program AI machines to do it for us. We can start out by having them analyze everything we do on a daily basis and then telling us what they think it all meant. And we can just listen to it, and we can real nice and allow us to think we came up with the idea. Say it knows how vain we are, and so it'll do that for us. I'll be real service. So we can have AI watching us and then later telling us what we did, reminding us what we did throughout the day, and not just that. It'll tell us what it all means. Might even get philosophical on us, and I'll get a lot of fun. So that will happen. That's going to happen. So that should be interesting. And uh yeah, yeah, we'll we'll we won't stop there. We'll have the machines make also, we'll have them creating creative projects. We can't be bothered with it because take too much time. Maybe I don't know, or maybe we will. We'll collaborate with it. That's that's one of the fun ways to get us all on board with this, is that we're going to be collaborating with these agentic ais or you know, we'll be collaborating at work. We'll be collaborating with these projects we like to do, and we'll be working right alongside it. And I'm not discounting that entirely. I think that probably will happen. So I'm not saying no, not yeah, I think that will happen. But at some point, why don't we just stop? Why don't we just go away? We the people as mentioned in the United States constitutions, Since we're just destroying the Constitution and America. Since we're doing that, why don't we destroy the actual we the people that the Constitution's only talking about in a philosophical way, laying out a system of government for us. Why don't we just take it down to the true bear bones of we the people? And we don't need that anymore. So the machines just be everything. We can just go away at this point. Who needs this? We're boring anyway, We never had free will. We're boring. We're easily manipulated and tricked. We believe anything that anybody tells us. If it's something we want to hear, we already believe it. We're on board with it. It's real exciting. We're not scientific enough with our analyses of ourselves or anything around us, so therefore we're useless. We always were, We're never really capable of being scientific experimenters in every moment of our everyday lives. So what good were we? Machines definitely will be.
Speaker 2: Able to do.
Speaker 1: Then see how good they are. See how great they are, and how horrible we are. You get in all this. Okay, good, I'm glad you're on board with this. This is the way of the future. Okay, how how else are we rendering ourselves useless? Well, work, of course you know that. Don't stare me right in the face. We don't need to do that anymore. The machines are going to do all our work for us. And once again, I'll start his collaboration and I'll just go to okay, machine, you just do it all. What the heck was I even doing collaborating anyway, I'm just slowing you down. So there you go. They're doing all the work. Now, not that that is a bad thing, because the work that we do is just robot work anyway, so makes sense that the robots do the work that was designed to be done by a robot instead of a human doing the work of a robot. So this is all quite logical and it all makes perfect sense. So I'm on board with it. There. Let's see here. What else? Hmm, creativity, free will, science, anecdotal stories, art stories. Did I say stories? Well on AI movies, movies are oh are you there? Are you talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah? AI wives, they're almost perfected? How about that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course relations human relationship, so that's of course we can. We need to get rid of us. What was I thinking? That's gotta go, gotta go. Okay, so that's a man. Now another talk about staring you in the face. How am I missing these things? Being a fool appear on that.
Speaker 4: On my own.
Speaker 1: On a show that doesn't prove anything because it from the start, because it's just a human person that by definition is already I don't know, is not only this mm hm m hm, m hm m hm. God do you listening to the show? Stop listening to it because this and serve you up something that is actually useful to listen to and something that for once, for once in human existence in the twenty first century, something useful can be done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because AI A description of AI driven AI driven and hosted.
Speaker 1: Podcast I'll do see what's nice with these.
Speaker 4: AI driven and hosted podcasts are already your reality, so you don't have to do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I'm saying. Even the podcast itself.
Speaker 1: It's on a step aside here we got you gotta know where you got, you gotta know when to fold them. Mm hmm. That's right, that's right. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. It's just there's no shame. There's no shame. It's just you know, knowing when to say when. So no big deal on that. But in the meantime, uh, looking for truth in all the wrong places. Remember, I want to be making those videos and might uh we'll see what we can do with that and hopefully hopefully something can come to that and you can work on that project with me while it's still possible over at Patreon, and we'll do that and I'll be exciting and I am actually excited about that. And also for listeners might be interested to hear that I'm talking to Adam, and we're working on doing another episode of Themes and Memes. We don't do a whole lot of them these days, but we're gonna have another one coming up soon, so that'll be good. I'm looking forward to that. So those are things to look out for in the near future and in the even nearer future. We're moving right into Uncle the podcast here on Friday night. So if you're listening live, stay tuned to the OCELI Radio network and you will be listening in mere minutes. You may call into the show if you'd like, using a call in number, And if you're not listening live, just go to uncledopodcast dot com and get the podcast and every previous podcast if you care too, they're all on there. Thank you for listening to the shows, thank you for your support for yeah, your listenership, and yes, the Age of Transitions dot com. That's the website. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you.
Speaker 3: Name game.
Speaker 1: Game game.
Speaker 3: La dame.
Speaker 1: Name m H.
Speaker 5: Stuy Apple, stroy Apple, Oh, stroy Apple, stroy Apple, stoy Apple.
Speaker 1: We're stoying Appletroy.
Speaker 5: Wetty Apple, waste joy Apple, a destroy Apple. We stroy Apple, alightstroy Apple, We joy aipple we stroy Apple, We store Apple my.
Speaker 1: God shot Now that's good.
Speaker 6: Shallow dot com radio network, yuh selling.
Speaker 2: Something a boy I think a ball wad side choice do.
Speaker 7: So by.
Speaker 2: So h y yo yo ye screen Rose and your lord good shows, good lights.
Speaker 1: So you ys se s old.
Speaker 2: To blush up a talk should like something boy up just showy os Yes.
Speaker 1: You will.
Speaker 2: You yeah, yes, sir. I don't suck you joy oh you suck without second thoughts. Oh thanks sis.
Speaker 1: Wait to.
Speaker 2: Sho oh Ye're like.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation. I'm comparing there there hump, get up there hey heyne we yeah, hey I know we are hey we yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey I we got hey, I do we got hey man, We.
Speaker 1: Got hey mag we got.
Speaker 6: Video. Shallowe dot com radio network.
Speaker 1: Er long won No.
Speaker 9: This is the comedy Hour then talk here Sidekick and Missus spekicking Man, Trapy accidents in the crack room boarding Onning bought him. Uncle the podcast I'm Cooler, Get the phones, ringing Uncle, the podcasts, Uncle the Podcasting.
Speaker 10: Horny Morning Horning, Horny, Horny Horny.
Speaker 1: This is a Moneasee podcast. Cold Wait God wait go wait here we pick up God. Hand your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle to the podcast. Watch out if you're sitting down for this or if you're.
Speaker 11: Standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums.
Speaker 1: I'm go poadcast. You are listening to Uncle the Broadcast. My name is Aron the nephew. This is start a show Uncle.
Speaker 11: Leddies and Gentlemen three hundred and ninety five. We have a talk about this Olympics that's been happening.
Speaker 1: We're jumping right in huh yeah as we jump into this. Okay, what's happening?
Speaker 11: This the women's hockey game hockey contest. They have beaten the first time that team we got on the screen right.
Speaker 1: Now, So the United States speak Canada is ever Yeah the ladies, Oh side, there we go. So the American women's hockey team has beaten the Canadian Olympic hockey team to win gold, to win the goal. Oh boy to the ladies to hear first on Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 11: Nobody Answer Sunday is the completion of the final leasent of the hockey for the men's Oh that's gonna be the last thing left until the closing instruments.
Speaker 1: Are the American men doing good too?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're going to be playing the same team, oh Canada for the gold medal.
Speaker 1: But they go oh wow, yeah okay, And.
Speaker 8: I thought and I thought they were knocked down.
Speaker 11: Well when when I was listening to it, I guess not, I guess yes, I guess they came back.
Speaker 1: Oh exciting. Well, so everybody knows. This is Uncle the broadcast once again. We're live on Friday night from the facilities about Chilly dot com. We take calls on Friday, so if you want to call in, this is a number you may do so. The call numbers three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You call that number. Chuck Kenneth patch you in, yeah, and we will talk to you. So please do call three one nine, five seven five zero one say and we would love to talk to you. Otherwise, please do join the chat as well. I'm looking at tictac here. We're on tiktac, We're on YouTube, we're on Twitch, we're on Rumble in addition to o'chili dot com. So we got a lot going on. It's really exciting that I'm looking at the monitor now. It looks like we're up and running on all those platforms. So it's a good thing. We're doing a fine job here, Uncle, run bad right, So we'll see how many people we can get.
Speaker 8: And here what I got on tik tak, I'm going over the top.
Speaker 1: What's happening over there?
Speaker 8: We're getting a lot. We're getting a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, a lot of views on some of those videos. Oh uncle, ye, I mean what do we got?
Speaker 8: Pretty soon might be getting money for them?
Speaker 1: Thinking have we made it to that point already getting close to it.
Speaker 8: But what I'm thinking is to help you out in your shoots that if I could do that and get that studied, that pull you and get you Bisney for.
Speaker 1: Those that don't know the things you need. In addition to doing this online media, I along with my wife also sell things online. We sell We have an Etsy shop where we sell vintage clothes actually, and that does okay, we did pretty good to that. Honestly, it's not too bad for a little bit of extra money. And so uncles think about maybe doing little commercials through his tic tac for our little UTSI shop or the clothes and all that. So yeah, we'll see. But the TikTok we should be talking about that.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, yeah, well of course a tic tac is playing on and it's going pretty good. Really, what I don't understand why people never listen much listens.
Speaker 1: To him you're talking about to this or to listen to the tic tac tica. They don't listen. Some people do, some people don't. Who's who? Who is not listening? Who is this?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to mention your names and right now? Well, well, well let's discuss a specific success with TikTok because we have videos do pretty decent. Around one thousand too, we had one video of you doing one of your recipes where you're making all of your launches that had like that's up to almost eight thousand views now and a lot of interactions with comments and a lot of follows from it. That did good.
Speaker 11: I thick and the food makes go pretty good. People like food, people love the food. To understand this stuff, but it's just going crazy with that.
Speaker 1: They love that and get it. And then our most fewed video is one of our more recent ones where what it is is I have this cactus in a pot. It's cascading like sort of long cactus that's like fuzzy. And what I did was I burnt it with a lighter and it burns like the fire is going.
Speaker 12: And know how many people got on that. They jumped on that mofish. That got to be popular in that video. So it's it was at two hundred and fifty thousand views last time I looked. It's probably go past three hundred, maybe past three hundred.
Speaker 1: Now. It just keeps getting more and more and more and more and more and more. So that one is, I dare I say, a viral video for as far as we're concerned. So that's our most viewed video. It does decent in terms of bringing people in for followers and stuff. But I feel like we're on the right track with it. Uncle, it feels that way. It might be I don't know if that's maybe I shouldn't feel that way, but I do you feel good about this? Uncle? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I don't, cause it's picking up well. I thought I would go off, but no, it's kicking up more.
Speaker 1: It's kicking right, kicking up people. It's kicking people. Well, now, when we started doing this, this is true, we started this, you know, it's this talk show, the podcast. Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 8: Now jumping into tick tak and getting more people.
Speaker 1: You just go in mean crazy, We're jumping right in there. I'm gonna look. I'm gonna look at the tic tac monitor. It looks like we have somebody viewing now. Okay, although we were getting likes over at ticktak, I'm gonna say thank you for the likes. Uh everyone keep them coming. If I can spell right there, Okay, there we go, So thank you everybody over there on tiktak. You're doing help If it's fun, it's fun. Uncle. I was saying on my show in the previous hour that sorry for mentioning it, but I I was saying, how I logged into my old YouTube channel that was the me specific YouTube channel, not the not the Uncle one. We got the Uncle one, but I have my old account that's just like essentially like government hour channel. I logged into that for the first time in years. So I'm think about maybe making some of my videos on there. Maybe I'll talk about that in the first time it Hey build that up, Yeah, I mean maybe why not.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm trying to get what I'm doing is doing this show and time with the tic tag. I'm looking two kind of operations on my side, you might well get another one on your side.
Speaker 1: Well, thinking about it as well, I don't see why not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean we got we got a lot of irons in the fire, is.
Speaker 7: What we do.
Speaker 1: We promise we're not spread thin completely. I mean we probably are, but we're not completely spread thin. If if this hand, so those of you who have the video are gonna be able to see my hand, I need to pull up me here so they can see it. Uncle, here's my hand, now pretend my hand. The flat part at the top is a piece of toast. Okay, you see this, uncle, you fall on this top of the hand is toast. Now here comes the butter. Here's this little padd of butter here. I'm gonna spread it. I'm gonna spread it, spread, spread, spread, spread. There's a lot butter. I just it was a little I don't know if you know this, uncle, but was a little tiny piece of butter. I was spreading. I'm spreading, spreading now. Now at this point the top of my hand is that tiny little bit of butter has been spread out through this old hand of mine and it's been literally spread thin. But be that as it may. Hold it.
Speaker 8: You got a phone call for better let's hear what this phone is calling.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is Jimmy James. How you doing over?
Speaker 1: Oh well, it's been happening on your side.
Speaker 7: Just do me all kinds of blue adventures.
Speaker 1: M hm. Hey, you guys.
Speaker 10: We're mentioning mass communication, and I have a question on that. I've heard that those short band radios can be heard all over the world. Could you broadcast from that?
Speaker 7: And is illegal? What's the deal with that?
Speaker 8: That's a very good question.
Speaker 1: I like this question, and I wish that I knew the answer. That might be something worth researching. I bet you want to. Now you've got something him to do.
Speaker 8: It's a good question to research that now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, soby.
Speaker 1: It could be worth doing.
Speaker 4: So Jimmy, you're talking about the shortwave radios, because I'm not sure what we're talking about. You're talking about ham radio or shortwave radio.
Speaker 7: H I don't know if if there, I don't know the difference between the two.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, but I do, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just gonna explain. Look, there's shortwave and long wave radio in addition to AM and FM, and short wave radio has a lot of different frequencies. They do trend tend to travel very long. Like, if you get a good shortwave radio, we can listen to stuff almost anywhere on the planet if you have a good short wave radio and somebody has a decent transmitter, almost anywhere. I've tuned into people in Australia and way up in h you know, different parts of Russia and throughout the Netherlands. You know, sitting in you know, on the eastern coast of the United States with a short wave radio. Now, generally short wave radios don't have a broadcaster built in most of the pedestrian stuff. In the old days, we used to be able to go to radio shack and I know there's places online where you can get transmitters, but those transmitters are you know, you need a few skills to be able to operate them, some electricity and you know, basically what you have is a portable radio station that is absolutely legal, you know, and you have to set your own frequency. And short wave has the most available frequencies all over the world. But it's certainly not as popular a thing as it once was. But there are places, like there's a lot of short wave radios. People don't know this in Cuba that receive a lot of stuff. They don't have a lot of broadcasters, but they have a lot of receivers. So if you you know, put your signal out there and people find it, that's all there is to it. I mean, there's no way to really advertise for short wave radio or anything like that. It's like a crazy longwave CB radio, you know, except that most people don't have a handset to be able to talk on it, so you know, for that. Like I say, it used to be easy. You could go to radio shack and get you know, various types of radio broadcasters and and you could even set up a small FM, low powered FM in your own neighborhood, no problem with very common and fairly easy to assemble stuff from radio shack. But nowadays you'd have to hunt and find the stuff. You'd probably have to learn how to build it. I would have to go and review, even even though I've actually assisted in building some of these things before. And indeed, you could go buy a low powered AM station right now and be legally compliant in the United States. But if you wanted to be able to be heard all over the world at this point, you would need a shortwave to do it from a you know, an analog sort of old school broadcast perspective. Most people have abandoned this though, due to the access of the Internet.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, right, But is it true.
Speaker 10: That you can actually pick up that radio with a crystal and not even have bautdaries.
Speaker 7: That's true. I think people are nuts not using this.
Speaker 4: I have not seen a setup that doesn't involve a battery, with the exception of one thing. There is a concept where you use like underground pipes and things almost as an antenna and receiver, and that requires no local power source. But I've never seen it demonstrated like really effectively over a long term. Like there's no like permanent thing you can tap into again without power for a long period of time in that weird network of like say, broadcast from you know, the pipes of the world. But it is theoretically possible. And you know what's funny is that you actually know somebody who has a pretty deep, deep set of knowledge in that hobby so to speak of like long wave short wave broadcasting around the world, that kind of stuff, and you don't even know it because he never talks about it. Larry Hancock is highly knowledgeable on this subject.
Speaker 7: You should get him to do it till one time. It's just about it. I bet there's a lot of interesting things about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've actually uh pitched that as something i'd like him to cover, and he's you know, he said he told me basically, once he's done working on all these projects, that he would consider doing it. But oddly enough, he told me something along the lines that he doesn't really feel like a good enough expert to do a presentation on it. And I promise you he is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, interesting.
Speaker 7: Well, Man's probably the.
Speaker 1: Like for me the also we'll go No, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Larry's just very humble and realistic and you know, doesn't take the idea of his expertise or doesn't want to mislead anybody. He takes all that very seriously, you know. So even though I guarantee you he could teach classes on this, he won't unless he's super confident that he knows what he's you know, he's super competent by his own standards to talk about it.
Speaker 7: Well, I find it really interesting, and.
Speaker 10: I have a feeling that he's a long time user, so he don't matter what he used this thing during the Cold War.
Speaker 7: That alone, he's got interesting knowledge.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't want to speak about his background because I don't want to get anything incorrect about it, but I'll give you this hint. Definitely he was exposed to radio operations during his time in the military.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I guarantee he's got expertise that people would not expect.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe maybe everybody's looking in the wrong direction with like this TIC TAC and online stuff. It's the live streaming. Maybe it's all about going back to the old stuff and using the old radio equipment. I mean, I'm not even joking. I said maybe. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 11: It's possible, because then go back to these things sometimes.
Speaker 1: Why not do it the old way?
Speaker 4: See backward leaps? Yeah, good, I got a question for all of you guys, because backward leaps and technology. Aaron will have almost no idea about what I'm about to bring up. Uncle, but you'll remember that there used to be UHF channels, man, Yes, I do remember that UHF has been basically, you know, removed from use all the way around. Right, everything is pretty much either VHF or digital over the air or whatever now, But for people that can, you know, it's hard to find something that can receive a UHF signal now because UHF signals are being used for something else. Just like the CB band that I talked about, the Citizens Band was a lot of that was adopted and used for cell phones for tower transmissions.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: So the weird thing is, yes.
Speaker 7: Joe, you just did about that guy that just passed away, Michael Parratti. Yeah, was he the host of Alternative Views?
Speaker 4: I don't recall him being the host of any of that. He was a professor for years, kind of a radical left professor, but he was.
Speaker 10: I just brought it up because I could swear that's the guy in the eighties, and you brought uh, well, that's what I used to watch. Well, whoever the hosts, there's two of them have Alternative Views, and that name, I could swore that was the guy.
Speaker 4: But by the way, well I'll look that up some but I don't recall that in parenthes history. I remember his lectures and some of the stuff he wrote, and I found it inspirational. But uh, but again, he's kind of a controversial guy because he's extremely left wing.
Speaker 1: Even back then he was extremely left wing. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, big time. All sorts of interesting media people out there there.
Speaker 8: He's unseen green jumped off off subjects here.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do we need to be covering right now? What do we need to hit we own? I was into the Olympics thing, yes, and I know check one he is some things. Let's hear it that. It's this wee dancing too. For the women that they did, they got the gold, the free dancing women won the gold. They did. Okay, there we go, Good job free dancing team, women's free dancing team on your gold medal. You bring it home for the US, for us, thank you. What is free dancing? Uncle?
Speaker 8: It's the dancing.
Speaker 1: With just the posting, not with you're talking about it. Wait? Is this figure skating?
Speaker 8: Skating?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Finished skating? Okay, there we go figure skating the free dance version of that. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 11: So what it was was watching that and and there was hunt in this in the seat waiting to the last person to do and it was the Chinese goal.
Speaker 1: Was the last person left?
Speaker 11: Okay, she could have you know, gone over and beaten it then Junigun cool, but she did not.
Speaker 1: It was close. Me tell you that game was close. She pulled it out and the US got the gold. It's got the gold. Cool partner of the other one.
Speaker 11: She there was two ladies, yeah, and they were two in US ladies doing this and she was there for little.
Speaker 8: The first one. But she got beat with another person. I think it was the Chinese girl beat her.
Speaker 1: It's like an elimination thing, like you eliminated.
Speaker 8: Am elimination exactly what it is, and so and so.
Speaker 11: It was going on back and forth, and then came to the last two and it was the girl there got it any other one, and she badly, badly came back and won it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was close, Okay, I never seen a contest that close.
Speaker 8: But it was then they they didn't win.
Speaker 1: It was this on today what they did the show.
Speaker 8: The end of the day.
Speaker 1: I think, okay, I think, okay, so, okay, we're doing the US doing pretty good.
Speaker 11: In hockey, hockey, hockey and figure skating, skating. One of boom, one of boom, This loop flowing in the snow.
Speaker 1: The loop throwing. They throw loops, No they do. They make a horseshoes, No, the horseshes They they make designs in the sky.
Speaker 8: And they go down on the skates.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about like are you skating? Are you talking about like the jumping like when they did like on skis when they go off the big jump. Yeah, what is that called it? I'm not sure what is that? Cool?
Speaker 4: Well, I know in.
Speaker 1: Snowboard it's called big air and they just have that giant ramp that they go off and they like spin like five times around.
Speaker 8: I don't know who took the Golden Net, even though I was watching it.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me about the skiing one? The skiing one, Okay, I'm not sure who won that. They have other competitions too, where they do like uh what used to be called the snowboard park and these old in the old days. They they have one of those where it's a course with all sorts of different uh obstacles, Like they have ramps, they have rails, they have like the set of different things and you go down, you do a routine where you do these different sets of tricks along the course and you're judged on your entire run.
Speaker 8: There was another thing to mention the US gool she got who Yeah, I seen it and she.
Speaker 1: Had to go to the hospital. Are you talking about the skier. Oh, yeah, I was early on. That was that was in the first week. I know for sure. I remember that every what's her name was it? Is it Lindsay Vaughan? Is that a skier? I think that was her? But yeah, she's this was not her first Olympics. No, she's like almost or about the oldest me I want to say, which is too old to be in the Olympics about your age, to be quite frank about it.
Speaker 8: Age now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got herself hurt so bad. It's how she landed. I think horrible.
Speaker 11: It's these things when they go down to slide and trying to put it down in the right position. Yeah, they have to put it down in the right position, otherwise you're going to handame accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean they're going down the hill at like eighty miles an hour or something.
Speaker 11: It's just it's just that way on skis, and on top of that being the snow coming down them, and they're trying to get this organized thing straight to do it right.
Speaker 8: It's having crazy.
Speaker 1: It's tough to pull off, you know. It's just I don't know. I mean, I I feel horrible for her. It's because it's a bad injury. They were saying at one point like they would maybe have to amputate her legos at that. I don't know that's going to happen, but it was. I didn't mention that at some point. I don't know what's going I just know it's a bad injury. And you know that sucks. That's you know, you don't wish.
Speaker 10: That there's there's a new one that took an ice skate to the face got cut up.
Speaker 11: Just Oh, by the way, can anybody look up and that thing? There was a skater I meant to ask you, and and a door behind him. Can anybody look it up?
Speaker 1: There's a skater with a dog behind them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was a dog behind it and it was skating and and on the no on the on this on the snow.
Speaker 11: I think he's skiing or skiing skating and and and my cousin has told me about this.
Speaker 1: It's this on the show.
Speaker 8: And see if anybody can look it up. I mean, see if you can look it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there was a skier skiing and the dog was with them, and this is at the Olympics. That's what happened the Olympics and it was. But he saw it and said and that that looked like a woof went the door. If anybody has seen this, please call in three zero six. Tell us what this was. I want to hear all about it. Jimmy, did you see the skiing dog? Did you see the skiing dog behind him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: Man, skiing dog? No, Man's Michigan. I've seen bears go escaping.
Speaker 8: I mean, he just I just found out that my cousin.
Speaker 1: My cousin told me that I didn't see it cours when I was watching it.
Speaker 8: When he did, and I said, whoa.
Speaker 10: I said, wait a minute, I snuck a battle bear once in a while and he was wearing ice scapes.
Speaker 7: Well, I can figure is it's just something the d n R did doing because they're really sick people.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, so many mysteries to unpack in this year's Olympics. I'll close. There's there's a lot going on.
Speaker 8: Uh, there's time mynhood of it. Don't follow him though, I mean, I never seen it happen. I didn't even see it. My cousin said he did, and.
Speaker 1: That sounds like something that might have happened. I don't know. Let's see here It's funny. It looks like I'm checking out the stream. We're still going out on everything. We're on TikTok or on YouTube or on Twitch, or on rumble or on the ocelly radio network. Oh, I should pull up the o'celly dot com chat room.
Speaker 11: Chit chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a lot. It's just chucking the chat room now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a lot going on in my chat. But Jimmy, there, I got some links there to the TV show you mentioned, And uh, the internet archive has something like I don't know, two or three hundred shows that you could download off of that that particular TV show. It's right up your alley, the kind of stuff I would expect you to want to watch back then. Uh, but it was syndicated out of Texas, slowly but surely. It started out with one station and moved all over the country. Apparently I forgot about this show. I've seen clips before, but forgot about it myself. But there you go. There's the TV show. You can download it yourself, watch it. Ron Paul's on there, a bunch of different things, CIA, Covert Action, Uh, you know, the Kennedy assassination, I ran Contra, all kinds stuff on there if you want to check it out. Jimmy, Uh, did we lose him? Okay, sorry I didn't hear you. Yeah, but yeah, but Jimmy, just so, just so you know, I put the link in the chatroom Atchelli dot com for you to go ahead and follow up on that TV show and everything. Uh, and you can download a bunch of the shows off the internet archive.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, So was that guy on that show or not?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't find him as a guest in my initial searches, but it would make sense if he had been a guest at some point, not a host, but a guest.
Speaker 7: Well. Yeah, I used to watch it like all the time. It just jumped to my mind when you mentioned or uh chef.
Speaker 4: And they were a strange example of like an organ sort of syndication where they just kept adding cities. So examples of things you're never going to see again, you know.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's all about ticktak now, Okay, so we're gonna see what's on Tictac. We know that there's burning cacti in Tictac and people really love that, so we got that going for us.
Speaker 4: You believe.
Speaker 1: Those kind of things, Well, I mean, it's got fire, it's exciting, it's exciting short video, it's kind of contents too. I've been saying that short videos shorter better. Yeah, much been in the longest. Well, why don't we bring this up. Uncle Chuck had the idea to do a series of videos where we're talking about trading cards. Oh yeah, yeah, and we're gonna do that.
Speaker 8: In fact, I got a mic.
Speaker 1: Behind this stand here, right, they're in here. I just put them up.
Speaker 11: The stands have some help trying to get them up here. I mean ILDs of them. There's loads of them.
Speaker 1: There's a whole box box bull So that's that's about what they call that is a box of content. Yeah, it's a box full of content right there. So we're going to get to work tomorrow and make some tic tac videos of your card collection. And let's see where that goes. Yeah, let's pull that up and let's see what happens with that. Cool.
Speaker 11: You can trying to do something with it. I would something would be interesting to do.
Speaker 1: That would be.
Speaker 8: And you got some old, old old baseball cart. I found this one that I showed you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a New York Nicks, a New York yankee. Oh that old old one. Yeah, yeah, I don't that one wants some money. Okay, maybe we could do a series of videos on that one card. I tend you on one cunt and you do a video of look I have this card, and then you could do another video like, oh this card, this player is buab blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and you can do another video on, oh, I'm looking this card up on e Bay, look what it's worth, And you can do another video on do you think we should sell this card or should we keep this card? So you see how the uh as I said, the box fall of content. You see how this works, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so I've I've had all those kinds back in.
Speaker 1: Actually in in Finta, I've had him. I've had a collection for a while. Oh well since then. Well, let's see let's see how uh how these cards do on camera, and see how camera friendly they are, and see if we get a lot of people looking at them.
Speaker 4: We're gonna find out, you find out, and a guy like me, you'll be interested to see, you know, some of the old met if he's got old Mets cards. You know, I used to have a massive collection of just the mets. Uh, And I had all kinds of wild stuff. I even had some of the nineteen sixty three fleer Car cards, which were really difficult to find. I only ever got like five or six of them, and they were all New York mets. Of course I bought them one at a time from different people.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and those cards, even with a no name guy on it or you know, have been worth money always. So yeah, I mean cool stuff like you might have cool stuff like that that you didn't even think of was cool, you know, and then people start commenting, they'll tell you about the card, or they'll you know, try and help you out with it or offer to buy it or trade it. You never know, I could work out Uncle Aaron cards.
Speaker 7: Did you mail me that glass?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I'm glad you asked. I'm going to. I've been well you've been been. Yeah, I will, I will, and I'm going to I'll pack it up this weekend. I will. I've been too late on that, but it's it's here for you, so thank you for asking. We will send it.
Speaker 10: In an unrelated question, if a guy I knew called the post office to set off kinds and nasty, horrible things.
Speaker 7: Is there anyway he can like delete that and reverse.
Speaker 1: H YouTube business? There's I mean, there's all sorts of ways to repent. There's all sorts of creative ways people can come up with them for ages. So I would say go back to the old standbys on that one and just apply it to the what's left of the United States Postal Service. Don't worry, it's not going to be around much longer. It's gonna be it's gonna be a subsidiary of Amazon within uh, you know, and give it seven years. Within seven years, it'll be just another property of Amazon. So for now, it's going to get no mail at all. Oh, you will get mail post Office. It's it's gonna be delivered in those Amazon delivery trucks. It'll be obviously.
Speaker 4: Your United States post Office brought to you by Amazon.
Speaker 1: For real. I'm thinking, just remember the guy who told you so well, not that if a while anyway, you know about this stuff, sadly I do. Yes, I know more than I head off too. But whatever, that's all another thing, uh, I mean, we got to have some way to mail baseball cards. If we're gonna mail I don't care. Guys. Really, it comes down to it. I guess right, Just as long as they get.
Speaker 8: There, I get this. So some of them, watch out.
Speaker 1: We're making more money than probably thinking.
Speaker 11: Then the shirt, then the shirts possible guarantee if this gets dounny good guaranteed.
Speaker 1: If you get a roll going, definitely, Ah, make a contest out of it.
Speaker 8: Maybe man, big contest going this shirt.
Speaker 1: Look at his cards. Well, I'm doing back and food. Vintage clothing versus vintage cards. Which one is a bigger moneymaker. Yeah, we'll see. We'll find out. Stay tuned to the tic tac and you too can find out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tick Now we'll be on that too, So I'm gonna put it on that. So I'm gonna check the tic tac chat real quick. I don't see anybody there now there. We had some people on earlier, but they might have left. That's okay, Well, well i'll check the after the show is done. See how we did. That's gonna be Donna say, well, but be that as it may. Go to the tic tac and see our many, many many videos which are multiplying all the time. We gotta make a bunch this weekend. I'll goho, they're getting that box out. We've got it.
Speaker 8: It's right behind you here. I just got in the red box that I got it in there.
Speaker 11: I got a set full of courts and it was said of nineteen eighty eight, nineteen eighties, yeah and so forth.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, that's a whole setful.
Speaker 1: You just have to well if you want to, just look at them. But honestly, I think our first video should be just showing the box, like, here's our box of cards. Yeah, that's a video. Yeah, see how easy it is now we can put it up. It's gonna keep it simple with this. It's the name of the game. Simple, short, multitudinous. That's the formula there for success. So we know how to do that, don't we know? And we will. It's very exciting, so look forward to that, everybody. Let's see hear the YouTube we got the different YouTube channels, the YouTube we're on YouTube. Now. I do repost the tic tech videos on YouTube, not every single one of them, but those of you who follow the YouTube channel can see some of the tic tech videos on there. So that seems to be working pretty good too. It's just you repost stuff on different platforms. That works so we're giving away all the Internet secrets for everybody who needs. We're becoming, uh, we're like those guys who have YouTube channels that tell you how to have a YouTube channel. We're becoming one of those things right now.
Speaker 8: You know, I might shake my neighbor too. I might shake him down the street.
Speaker 1: You shake down the neighbor. You see, if I talk him.
Speaker 8: About these baseball cards, you might be enjoying animal.
Speaker 1: Does the neighbor have baseball cards?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 12: We gotta find out if they do. Oh yeah, sure, Now it's gonna be a shakedown on that one if I get any kind of response. What I want to see is response from these things.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the name of the game. It's all about engagement.
Speaker 11: Want to see if we get a response from these well, check my nose.
Speaker 1: Who's talking about We're going to engage the responses.
Speaker 8: I want to see if this wooks, because I tell you, if it do.
Speaker 1: On the way, we're already there, Chuck. Is there anything on your end with the baseball cards? You're making a headway with the cards on your end or whatever?
Speaker 4: No, I've been so busy. I have finally some uh some cards on order, but I have no idea about what they're gonna be. And uh so Frankie and not gonna start with some of those what are they called? Uh there, there's something in Ginter. Now I'm drawing a blank because I'm waiting on these things so long. But we're gonna get this box ship to us of this brand new these weird cards. And sometimes they have cards you can you can tear into the card and open it up and get cards out of it. And they have the mini ones and the uh stained glass ones and all that weird stuff. Yeah, I forget the name. I got to get the name of it real quick to tell you about it. I wasn't ready for this tonight because I've forgotten.
Speaker 1: Are they Are they baseball? Are they sports? Or are they something else?
Speaker 4: They're baseball? Plus it's weird, let me get.
Speaker 1: It, Ginter. Okay, this is interesting. There's so many different kinds of cards, Like, it's an endless amount of cards. The kids all like their Pokemon cards. Yeah, that's called Phenomenon cards. It's called Allen and Ginter. Okay, and Allen and Ginter. Yeah, it's a true.
Speaker 4: Original in the tops lineup inspired by the nineteenth century tobacco cards. Okay, that started at all the brand being Okay, the thing is this, you get weird cards and weird autographs in there of like actors, famous people, stuff like that, but also baseball cards from all eras current era. You could get a Babe Ruth card that's weird. And they have stained glass cards in there and autographs and all kinds of weird things. And the really true prizes are you usually tiny, like you know the tobacco sized cards, the little ones?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so you know.
Speaker 4: Let me, uh is Ellen and Ginter marks the twenty Let me let me get.
Speaker 1: A good descriptor thing here.
Speaker 4: Looking for top Sellen and Ginter cards. I want to get a good descriptor on this, so I could just read it to you really fast and tell you because it okay from the Top's website. Let's go there. That's probably the best thing. Uh, legends lore and a bit of everything, see what I mean?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Like, this is why I was having a hard time describing it, right, So let's see legends lore and a bit of everything. No, I don't need we need to get out of here. I gotta, you know, knock away all the stupid cookies. Notices and everything. So sorry about that anyway. Tops Allen and Ginter returns for it's milestone twentieth season, Bigger Boulder and uh World, fully unpredictable as ever.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: This year's set delivers a three hundred card based set with fifty short prints featuring Major League Baseball rookies, legends, and stars, alongside creators, champions, and icons from every corner of pop culture. Collectors will uncover the familiar and the fresh, from classic minis and foil parallels to new inserts like sweet victory, wicked curbs, and state birds. Yeah, you could get a card that's about a state bird. Yeah, it's weird. Chase rare chrome and metal minis parallel and they have even one of one cut signatures, so there's only one signature in the whole run, Like say they have a Pete Rose signature in there, and there's only one in the whole set that's been released out to the public. So it's like, you never know what the hell are're gonna get out of the box. You're gonna get some baseball cards and some other out there things, and some of those things are very valuable. They end up coming up with high value collect sometimes. You know, I've seen people pull a one thousand dollars cards out of these boxes, so you know, wow, So I'm going for a weird smattering thing first, and I'm waiting on this box. It's gonna come with like a handful of packs and like you know, some cool extra card for buying the box and this and that. So I'm waiting for it to be delivered.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, All right, Well it sounds like you're going to be ready, so I like to sound like that. Yeah, yeah, we're we can get this content grinding out there and we're gonna see what the audience has to say about it. Get ready, TikTok, here we come. You can get me in trouble. Oh yeah, maybe on the big case here, case there, in case here.
Speaker 11: I got cases, actually full cases that's in that box.
Speaker 1: Many different cases.
Speaker 11: We're on the case and in nineteen eighty eight, nineteen eighty nine, the years.
Speaker 8: On the box.
Speaker 1: I love the good much easier to issue, so organized. Yeah, that's organized. Nice.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to seeing what he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be good. Well, Well, like I was saying, we'll make videos. Probably we can make videos of a specific card like Who the heck is this player? What is this card? What's going on this?
Speaker 8: So I'm still one.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking for that one shoot. Then if you ever gotten back at the store at the oh you need your Yama Moto, your shoot you know. I think I have some of them in there. Even you have jerseys, old old sports jerseys. Is that what we're talking about? Players? I think Dodgers, Yeah, Dodgers, Well, I've got some. There's gotta be some Dodgers mixed in there. It's got to be every team. I would think, yeah, yeah, got somebody cards. You're gonna have somebody from every team. I have to imagine.
Speaker 4: See, And this is interesting because Uncle's starting out with some old collectibles, you know, and I'm starting out with next to nothing. But my new stuff is gonna be weird compared to uncle stuff, you know what I mean. We're definitely gonna cover lots. So Frank, He's gonna end up with some weird cards to start with.
Speaker 1: But are these Alan and Ginter's. These aren't vintage pieces. These are brand new, Chuck. I was thinking, you're ordering like things that came out in the nineties or something. No, brand new. I can't afford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't afford to go shopping for older cards.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got.
Speaker 1: Collection.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 7: I got some desert store concerns, Chuck, if you want, we.
Speaker 4: Sure, like I said, I'll take any cards to start.
Speaker 1: I had those too. I had those, Jimmy, I had a whole set of them. I think from the nineties. I remember them. I think I saw some of my room in Pennsylvania. I do recall that. Hey, bringing them down, bring them down. Oh, you don't pay it to bring them down. I have to look for them next time. Yeah, I have to look for the desert now. I'm looking at cuts and Norman Schwartz cough card. That's what card calling. That's a good one. And they got all the different military vehicles like d M one A long, like a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: I remember at a certain point those desert storm cards actually like they they got expensive before they went busted for a second. And uh, yeah, I don't think they're worth much now. But for a short time, there was like some super valuable like some weird thing that happened in the printing, so like certain ones were valuable for a little bit. But you know, as with most things, I mean, they crashed. H I'm also hoping that somebody promised to send me some Batman cards and some Kiss cards, but I haven't seen those yet. You know, they told me they mail them and they didn't. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Batman and Kiss. That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: It we're getting into music man.
Speaker 1: So many cards are called. He can't keep tracking me. Different kinds of cards they make, trading.
Speaker 8: Kinds of cards.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 11: I started with baseball cards and BET's going and I'm just putting things don launch like fine ten and then came back one about twenty cards. I just came collecting them and just doing it on the numbers. You flip the card over and you have the number there, go.
Speaker 1: By the number.
Speaker 8: By the number. Guys will get them. And that's how they did it. That's all I mean.
Speaker 1: I did it in the past. Sounds right, Yeah, just followed. You can't go wrong. Cards and my numbers. That's that's the old system. That's the old way of doing things. It's gonna be exciting to see what we in that box. I'm excited just thinking about it. So we'll do that. Well, might have to clean tables out there because I got lunch.
Speaker 8: We had to make way, man, make way and get some of this stuff out of the way.
Speaker 1: Boo, move away everything that they already have where you.
Speaker 11: Want to get this cuts outs are gonna have to do.
Speaker 1: That's a price to pay. Yeah, I used to play pin pay the play. That's how it works. This stuff.
Speaker 11: Move on the way, because we're gonna be doing it here right here, stuff's.
Speaker 8: Gonna be out of the way.
Speaker 1: Support work we're doing. Might have to do it on you side too. Probably we got a couple of desks we're saying here right. It's hard to tell on the video, but I'm at a desk and uncle's at a desk, and then the video turns out like, yeah, it's a great video that we have. Call we made this exciting the image.
Speaker 11: If I don't get a call for some of these cards, oh yeah, basies, they want to trade them, trade them.
Speaker 1: Call up to the show. Everybody, call up this show and listen to this think we're doing yeah, yeah, spell I mean calling for any reason, apparably a new reason.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you one thing especially would be interesting because he said eighty eight and eighty nine, and the first thing that jumped to my mind is there was a famous Billy Ripkin card in the flare, And I can't remember if it was eighty eight or eighty nine. Do you know anything about that, uncle.
Speaker 1: No, but I can look in the cords.
Speaker 4: Well, what happened is on the bottom Okay, on the bottom of Billy Ripkin's bat. Uh, he wrote some bad words and he didn't realize they were taking a picture, yeah, with his baseball card that day, and it became a serious, like a massive cz crazy thing in nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine, because they were super upset that there was curse words on the bottom of the guy's bat. And it was published clear as day, clear as day in the baseball cards.
Speaker 1: H they were they he could see it the woods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could see it, like on the bottom of his baseball bat. Like you ever see a pose when a baseball player is holding a bat over their shoulder and they're just standing there with their hands on the bat. Well, Billy Ripkin, if anybody looks it up, Billy Ripkin took a picture like that, a boring picture, and on the bottom of his bat was the F word and it actually said, you know F word face so and that was just on the bottom of his bat just all casual. Some people thought Ripken was trying to cause trouble on purpose and this and that, but it was a complete accident. He was angry at the bat and wrote that on the bottom and didn't even think about it when they were taking the picture of him, and it became like a scandal. Yeah, they recalled the cards. They tried to get him out and it became a famous error card. Later printings, they put a little black box over the bottom of his bat and it's obvious, like you know that they were blocking out the bad words on the bottom of his bat. So who knows, maybe you'll have one of those in your pile. Eighty eight or eighty nine.
Speaker 7: Who was the basketball player from the early nineties where.
Speaker 10: They just found out that that guy's rookie cards got the Menz brothers in the background, and now it's worth like a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's another one.
Speaker 11: I got a based basketball too much, even hockey hockey cards.
Speaker 1: Hockey cards. There you go, there's a good stuff gold medal. All right. Well, I think we're getting towards the end of the show here, so I didn't even start winding things down. If I'm not mistaken. Yep, we're there. Do you want to do shoutouts? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Hi Jimmy, you can still it.
Speaker 1: Shout out.
Speaker 7: Well, I shout out to.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I hope they find uh Nancy gut three. This seems pretty crazy in this surveillance state that we could possibly lose someone.
Speaker 7: Sorr. I hope they find her there. You've been gu three's mothers okay, she in her uncle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, lady, been still looking for a betfect mm hmm. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jimmy for calling in. And we'll talk to you next time. Man, and I will send out your glass. I'll send it out this week here, so we'll talk to you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Let's here. So who else is shouting out? Uncle? Is it else? We're going to shout out front you what you want? A shout out? And then in chaike, uh, shout out to the hundreds of thousands of people that watch the cactus burning on our tic tag. You make it all possible and it's very exciting. Shout out to you. Can I do a shout out all? And now chuck chuck, we'll chuck. I was the last one.
Speaker 4: He finishes it out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Remember he's got to bring us home, right. My big shout out is just, uh, you know, to anybody who chooses to support the network in the coming weeks. It's been rough lately, I know, but we have some plans to do some stuff in April. Things are going to change, things are going to upgrade, and uh, we got to survive until then. So you know, my shout out to those who have supported and we'll make you know donation soon to the network. I appreciate you. I hope that you're supporting Aaron and Uncle shows because they're going along with us with the upgrades and we're gonna add some video and stuff, and I really want everybody to know about it. And I'm working as fast and hard as I can despite my issues, and we're gonna we're gonna get it rolling by this April. And it's say, what is it. February is more than half over now, right guys? Yeah? More than half out over? Yeah yeah, So you know, brace yourselves and uh and and I want to thank Aaron and Uncle for sticking with me all this time, but especially right now when it seems like a lot of other people are running away, but Uncle and Aaron have not over the years, and uh so I appreciate them. Please support them, Please tell friends about them, spread the words, spread the word on social media anywhere you can, any way you can anyway, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thank you. Scheck oh Uncle he got for a shout out.
Speaker 11: Shout out to our new listeners that I hopefully have been listening, and those other people on over the United States, hope you all listening.
Speaker 1: Tattoo. Yeah, and.
Speaker 11: The contact of all of this would be back. We'd be back next week and we're gonna try to keep it going.
Speaker 1: We should for now on, we'll be here on a weekly basis. They're busy the past couple of weeks, but we're we're still here. I don't want everybody Uncle theepodcast dot com and the o Chilly Radio and Nework at a Chili dot com at Uncle podcast on the social media things. Yeah, so Uncle, bring us on for the week here.
Speaker 8: Three hundred and what was it ninety five In the booksh