Speaker 1: Hey, you there, thanks for tuning in. You're ready for another episode of my big Foot sighting.
Speaker 2: All right, then let's do this.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down, no horse towns where the church at the backbone, laws and the bow and the fasting melodies coove in with the bomb man rose with the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets with the songs of the South of su Then when I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I Don't Run from Banjung music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you've had a bigfoot sighting and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot sighting dot com and let me know.
Speaker 4: My bigfoot sightings all happened within three miles of my home. The very first contact I ever had was audio. I was at my son's home in Eatonville, Washington. It was evening September twenty seventeen. We were sitting around the fire in the yard, just enjoying the evening, and out of nowhere, a horrific cry ripped through the night.
Speaker 1: It really did. It was a very.
Speaker 4: Long, extended, in powerful cry, and I swear I could feel the vibrations of it going through my body and through my feet. Now there are four of us sitting around this fire pit. We were all talking and chatting and silence, not even the dogs bark hearing that. And it continued and it kept going and going. By the fourth time, I had no clue what I was listening to. And I looked at everybody and I said, what is that? What is making that sound? I've never heard an animal sound like that, and there's no way a human being could be that powerful. My daughter in law, just as calm as could be, who grew up in the Eatonville span Away area, said, it's a bigfoot, you know, Sasquash. Now, my mom is Native American, she was Blackfoot. We had a lot of stories rampires of Sasquash. As a kid, I always thought it was literally a mystical animal, mystical. I grew up in Washington, y'all hear the stories about bigfoot in Sasquash. But to hear it, I was like, I was skeptical. I really was. I wasn't really sure that's exactly what it was, but I knew I'd never heard it before, and I blew that off. A year later, I'm driving to my son's house to babysit. It really was a year later. It was August of twenty seventeen. I was about seven minutes from my home on Highway seven oh two.
Speaker 1: I was coming up a hill.
Speaker 4: At the crest of it, there is a little convenience store on the right hand side of the road with a GigE antiqu fir tree at the entrance to their driveway.
Speaker 1: I could see the store parking lot. It was lit up. Everything was lit up.
Speaker 4: My first thought was somebody finally put in a floodlight here. It's a dangerous intersection. But looking into the parking lot of the CCPT the country store, it wasn't coming from them. That light wasn't there. There was a sasquash standing right next to that tree. He was just standing there. At this point, I my foot was off of the gas. I'm going uphill right, I'm tapping my brake. I'm not sure of what's going on here. He stepped away from that tree in one step. It was probably it's probably a good five plus feet from that tree over the ditch to the side of the road. I had come to a full stop. I hadn't completely crested the hill. I was right at the precipice of it. It was still brightly lit. He took another step that put him directly in front of our truck. This is an old nineteen nineties F two fifty. The hood comes to my shoulders. I'm five foot five. Okay, he was so close to my truck. If he had just tilted to his left, he'd been leaning on it, that's how close he was. I squeaked my head up over the steering wheel, and I'm looking up and up going through that tinty area of that windshield, and he is looking at me.
Speaker 1: He was beautiful.
Speaker 4: His face, just his face looked like a human face with a shorter forehead, thicker brow ridge. His eyebrows did not connect. His hair was brown towards the scalp in his skin.
Speaker 1: And I say hair because it wasn't fur. Okay. The hair came over his shoulders. I did not see any ears.
Speaker 4: It just barely brushed his shoulders in the back of his neck, so I didn't see the neck either.
Speaker 1: In the front. His lips were wide.
Speaker 4: They were very thin, but it was a I mean white as a white mouth with thin lips. The hair on his cheekbones was very sparse. The look between his little squinty his eye as he looked at me, Because he turned his head and looked at me as I was looking at him. His eyes were amber and they glowed. I don't know how they glowed. My headlights didn't reach his head. I don't even know how I saw all of him that I saw to this day. I could see light coming through the ends of his hair. I can understand why people think they disappear, because the ends of his hair looked like it was fluorescent. The hair on his body, it was translucent. That's the word I'm looking for. The hair on his arms was about four inches long. It looked like somebody had brushed him. There was no odor. The truck wouldn't it was open. In fact, I hung my head out the window because his next step he was still looking at me, and his next step took him from in front of my truck over the center line and close to the edge of the road. He still had one foot on the road. Okay. I could see every muscle, every muscle, the rippling of the motion as he moved, just that look from the abdomen up. It was hips up in front of my truck. So his legs had to be up to the hips about five feet long.
Speaker 1: I he had to be nine feet tall. He was huge.
Speaker 4: The muscles that rippled around his body put incredible hulk to shame. I could see the straiations of the muscle bands and I lost key of his abdominal muscles.
Speaker 1: At eight.
Speaker 4: There was more to go, but he was no longer in front of me to keep counting. Then I got to see his backside and the muscles that wrapped around from his chest and his shoulders all the way down his back. He did have hair on his back, it wasn't really thick. The hair on the back of his buttocks and the back of his thighs was sparse. The hair on his inner arms was almost nonexistent. He had the longer hair on the outer portion of his arms. On his thighs, there was longer hair on the front.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 4: Almost no hair on the front of his calves. Behind the calves there was quite a bit of hair. The top of his feet was very sparsely haired. The bottoms of his feet were ashy gray, like the palms of his hands. He took his third step that took him off of the road. He went over the top of another ditch and was on an embankment to an open pasture. This pasture, it was just an open ground with some brush and some short trees that butted up to the forest that's there. There is a church that was on the other side of that pasture he headed.
Speaker 1: There was a trail.
Speaker 4: I saw this later on in the day, but there was a trail that goes up and into where that pasture was and goes across the pasture, and that is the trail that I watched him walk.
Speaker 1: He walked towards the church and I saw him do all of this.
Speaker 4: At this point, I had taken my foot off the break I was rolling up. It's a high idol on that truck. I rolled up to the crest of the hill. There's an intersection.
Speaker 1: I stopped.
Speaker 4: I could see him At the end of the church parking lot, about twenty feet from the woodline. A semi truck went past. Everything was gone. The light was gone, he was gone. Everything was gone. And I think to myself, all that light came from that semi. I haven't seen any that do that yet, but that's my explanation for how well lit up it was.
Speaker 1: That would also just happened fast in my head.
Speaker 4: I could see his hair flowing on his arms as he walked.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. He was beautiful.
Speaker 4: I felt no threat, just complete awe. And when he turned his head and looked at me, because my impression was this.
Speaker 1: Is what.
Speaker 4: God made men to look like, amazing and spectacular, just the raw beauty of that male physique.
Speaker 1: And he looked at me, and that's I swear there was a smirk.
Speaker 4: He could read what was going on in my head. I don't believe I said it out loud. I could have, but I don't think I did. I thought about following him, I hesitated. I just sat there at that intersection for a few seconds.
Speaker 1: And that okay, I gotta go babysit.
Speaker 4: I get to my son's house, and I didn't know if I was even going to tell anybody, but my daughter in law had told me that's a bigfoot, that's a sasquash. So she was who I told. She grew up in the area. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: How far her thoughts went on this.
Speaker 4: And she laughed and immediately said, hey, jar, I guess what.
Speaker 1: Your mom saw.
Speaker 4: Now. I'm the hippie nana, and I do look at things, and I do see things differently. I get into trouble a lot, but it's nothing bad. I'm not a bad person. Everybody else I told about it, though, just teased me. My husband. They were like, well, were you drinking, you know, at three o'clock in the morning before I go babysit. I don't think so, that's not going to happen, But everybody raised me about it. To this day, I'm still teased very heavily about it. A week later, driving home, it's towards evening, probably about six pm, reverse from my son's house to mine, there was a female standing almost in the same zone, within fifty feet of where I had seen that male cross. She was red, She had large breasts, they hung down over her abdomen. Her hair looked clean, she had her arms behind her. I was going like fifty miles an hour. If she hadn't turned her head, and if I hadn't been lucky, because I was obsessed at this point. I had seen something there, and I still continue to look in that area on a regular basis. I looked there she was, she turned her head. It was like she was watching traffic on at that time of day seven on two is pretty busy, and I thought, why would she even try to.
Speaker 1: Cross this time of day?
Speaker 4: And then you know my thought after that, because I just kept going, you don't want to hold everybody up.
Speaker 1: They get very angry, and I thought, well, she could probably cross that road in three steps, just like you did. These Kauds are gigantic.
Speaker 4: They are so big, so fast forward.
Speaker 1: Where I live.
Speaker 4: Is in a residential neighborhood on the Nisqually River in Yelm. I have a piece of property that has about a fifty foot cliff that drops into the NISQUALLYA river. Across from me.
Speaker 1: Is JB. Lamb Acreage. It's a forest service area.
Speaker 4: I guess I have never heard them over there doing war games or practicing.
Speaker 1: Occasionally.
Speaker 4: I think they land on the other side of all of the trees and they're choppers and practice going up and down. The land over there has a nice sandy beach. There are trails that go back into the trees that I have noticed and seen, but I didn't really pay attention to them. I kept getting rocks thrown at my cliff.
Speaker 1: Big rocks.
Speaker 4: I mean like if a human hand were to pick up a full rock to fill their hand and throw it. I have an area of my cliff that slid into the river during a flood. It is nothing but rocks through there, so if you hit a rock, you're going to hit a big boulder if you throw one over there, and they just bounce down, so I can hear them bouncing down. At first, I thought it was the neighbor kids just throwing rocks and irritating my dogs, because my dogs kept running over into the north east corner of my yard losing their minds, and I honestly thought it was just obnoxious children. When those people moved out and I got new neighbors and I still continued to get the rocks, I thought, well, okay, I kind of paid attention to it. And then I in the warmer weather, I'm outside in the evenings. Many times I'll spend the night outside in my in my yard on a cot, either with myself or my grandchildren, and I could hear rocks being thrown into the river, big splashes in the rear. It'd wake me up at three o'clock in the morning and here chattering and laughter. But there's nobody down there. There is no way there's anybody down there. I hadn't seen anybody down there ever, but I could hear a group down there that kind of sounded like they were trying to kill the fish with a rock. I'm not gonna lie. If I were hungry and I had to kill a big salmon it was going up river, that would work.
Speaker 1: Because it just.
Speaker 4: Kept happening and happening, and I guess we had a good salmon run that year. But I could smell the dead fish completely out of my neighborhood, which is two miles out from the river. Smell that fish pulling into my community.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: It's the only year we've had it like that, And I thought, is there like something over there that's doing fishing and eating and stuff. At this point, I've heard tree knocks, whistles, owl calls, temper tantrums, chattering. One time there was a huge celebration, that's all I could call it, but evening it started with some rhythmic sounds like drum and just a lot of folks talking in a foreign language, like a native Spanish dialect. That's all I can come up with. But I could hear it.
Speaker 1: It was loud.
Speaker 4: I just didn't understand what was being said. A bit later, I could hear chanting and singing, and that went way into the night, and I accepted, I've got them back there.
Speaker 1: I know they're over there.
Speaker 4: It was about this time that I finally decided to talk with someone, and I contacted the BFRO. They put me in touch with Scott Taylor, who came and met with me out in front of the store where I had seen the sasquash standing and the female the sighting. I went through everything with him and told him what I had seen, and he did feel it was credible just on my description of what I had seen.
Speaker 1: My thought at that time was.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe he will believe me when I tell him I think I've got them trying to get my attention in my backyard. He advised that I put out apples or peanut butter. He said they love peanut butter. So I decided to go home and try it. I took a brain new jar of peanut butter. I peeled the lid off of that that wrap. I set that out with the lid screwed back on, not tight, but screwed on fully.
Speaker 1: Just to see what would happen.
Speaker 4: I did a couple of rock clicks because I had noticed over repetition they would usually throw two rocks or cunk kunk two rocks. Then I would hear owl, hoots, and whistles and clicking. Now, this is right on the other side of my fence, on the cliff side, in a bunch of brush and bushes, very close to my home.
Speaker 1: Where I'm at my yard.
Speaker 4: There is a trail that used to go, well, there used to be a trail that went from that bunch of brush into my backyard.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that was a rabbit trail.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I assumed that they were coming up there through that trail, and they were always trying to get my attention, and that's where I would hear most of the sounds that they made.
Speaker 1: Was over there.
Speaker 4: The next morning, when I did get up, I had to go check because I was in a hurry, and they had scooped out a scoop of peanut butter and set the lid back on it. There were actual finger grooves in that jar peanut butter that wasn't from a squirrel, that wasn't from a raccoon, And none of them could have opened that lid and put it back on one. I believed at that point, they're definitely there, and perhaps they are communicating and we can do this together.
Speaker 1: So I set out apples for them.
Speaker 4: The next night, my husband had a piece of leftover cake.
Speaker 1: Once I put that out there, I.
Speaker 4: Eventually learned that they love eggs, apples, peanut butter, and sweets of any kind. Vegetables, the squashes they wouldn't eat. The carrots they did not like carrots. Beets, yes, I could pull them straight out of the garden give them to them. Berries with the eggs. It was a bit odd. They would take the eggs out of the cartons and leave me the cartons.
Speaker 1: It is odd.
Speaker 4: It's not a raccoon standing there eating them. Because I didn't have any eggshells, just an empty egg carton. With the apples, I would always get one gift back to me. I continued to hear all of their activity and their talking and their laughter and their chatter. One day, when I was sitting out taking a break from yard work, I looked over on the little sandy beach where I felt that's where.
Speaker 1: The juvenile played.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I knew that there was a juvenile, but I was sure there was one, and I saw him. He was picking up over the edge of a giant tree that had washed down river. At some point, his little head was peeking over it, and I could see him, and he's looking at me, and I'm thinking, am I really seeing this? He was black, his hair was short. It looked like it was just stubby all around his head and on his body. He looked about a large five year old I would estimate, I think there from where I sit to where he was, probably maybe one hundred feet across the river. I could see, but not real well any distinguishing features like his nose or anything like that.
Speaker 1: He just stayed there where he was. I turned my head.
Speaker 4: And then I turned my head back to see if he would duck down, but he was peeking out from a tree. It's about five feet from where that tree stump was, and I could see he's just peeking out, little heads poking out, looking at me. And I continued to sit where I was singing to the radio watching him. I turned my head. He'd run to the back of the tree stump. We were playing hide and seek without the hands. He would wait until I wasn't looking, and then he'd move.
Speaker 1: It was a game.
Speaker 4: We played that game for a good twenty minutes before I had to go cook dinner. I never tried to video anybody. Scott Taylor had warned me. They don't like cameras, they don't like security lights.
Speaker 1: One night they came in early.
Speaker 4: Normally my dogs will alert me when they're on that property there. They just act in a very specific way that would let me know there was something going on out in the yard. Generally between one to three am is when I would.
Speaker 1: Have most activity.
Speaker 4: I believe that was when they were coming up on my property and getting oneever food I had left for them. They would leave me golf balls, believe it or not, golf balls. I couldn't figure out why I kept having all these golf balls. They were everywhere. But it finally got to where they would leave him right next to my gate. At first, I.
Speaker 1: Think they were throwing them at my home. You'd hear clunking.
Speaker 4: It wasn't unusual to have him throw rocks at the house if I didn't have food out for them. I think it was their way of letting me, letting me know we're here. Do you have anything? I think? But anyways, the night that they showed up early, it was about eleven PM. I was already in bed and the dogs they behaved abnormally. They are usually snuggled up in ridges. So I just opened the door, thinking they had to do a late night run, and I lock.
Speaker 1: They run straight for the fence where the gate is.
Speaker 4: I turned on my light that's on the porch, and I've got floodlights on my porch, which I kept off because they don't like the floodlights. But I flipped it on, not thinking that they were going to be out there. There was one out there. She was standing next to my gate. I have a three foot high flower bed. He was next to that. I heard him basically yelp. I thought that wasn't one of my dogs. Where the heck did that come from? And I look over and all I can see is but a butt which is taller than that three foot flower bed and thigh. I'm very sure that that was the hind end of a sasquash, So technically I guess you could call it three and a partial sighting. But just he snuck off. He just slunked off, and the dogs came in. I didn't have any problems with them ever, trying to get to my dogs. They were basically pretty respectful of the boundaries of my fence. I always felt safe and protected with them around. I could kind of feel I think a part of what their emotions were. I think it's part of how they communicate with people. You get their emotional feedback and their thoughts kind of all rolled up into one.
Speaker 1: Like I would swear to you that they had a baby girl.
Speaker 4: Is weird as that sounds, It was like I went through that birth process with the mother.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if.
Speaker 4: That was part of that celebration that they had, or if that celebration was because of the good fish harvest. I don't know, because they it kind of coincided together that I got that feeling. But on the last day I had any contact with them, there had been.
Speaker 1: Kayakers about two weeks prior to this day. They floated down the river.
Speaker 4: They put their kayaks up on that sandy beach. I had an immediate feeling of aggression on anger. I was out in my yard. I looked, I saw this couple, orange and yellow. They were out on that beach. They weren't there for long. I don't know why they pulled in there. They must have seen something in there that scared them, they laughed. A week later they were back out there in their kayaks. They met somebody and what was like a green Forest Service truck out on that little peninsula. This is all Jblamb property, so I don't know who it was. I didn't see anything on the side of the truck to identify it. It wasn't long after that that there were helicopters back there where the trees are. They were shooting, crying fear and loss, and I honestly felt like somebody died. I don't know what happened to him, but I know that those choppers took off shortly after all that shooting stopped.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It bugs me that I don't know, But I have no more trails back here, no more rocks, no more owls hooting at me in the middle of the day, no more weird silences. I only had an odor once, and it was really, really bad. My husband would tease one time you peed over the fence into the backyard area, trying to be a smart alley, and it didn't take long before my whole yard was permeated with the worst bo you have ever smelt in your life. Along with roddy garbage, oh and anything else you could throw into that.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 4: And then they would urinate in my flower bed for a while. And I went out and told them if they didn't quit urinating in my flower bed, I wasn't going to feed them anymore. That's about the only problems I ever had. I never felt threatened ever. I honestly felt very safe and I miss him. That is part of why I decided to at least get this somewhere hopefully recorded. And that's the end of my Sasquash stories.
Speaker 5: Well that's it for tonight show. So if you've had a big Foot siding and would like to be a guest, please go to my Bigfoot Siding dot com and let us know. Thanks for listening, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Seen a bunch of run down no horse towns where the church is the backbone lows and the bow and the fasting melodies.
Speaker 1: Coove in.
Speaker 3: That the bomb man rose, where the roofs run deep beyond the nose of the busy streets, with the songs of the South O su Then I mean I hear the promp porch picking down home rhythm bringing out I don't run from Banjung music. Yeah, the sound of a memory brings me back to the bluegrass playing the Madadi jack. It's become an I been through it, getting through the deal on scrubs and skags. Booking name bears to this Tennessee jams.
Speaker 6: There's no the way that I do it.
Speaker 3: And I hear the round boards picking down home rhythm bringing out that Oh run from Ben Jong music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, summon dolling backwards backwards and double tip poking in the sword and the strumming look and tuck start. There's nothing in the strumming out country.
Speaker 6: Boy living mom.
Speaker 7: And I hear the bum boats picking down rhythm, bringing us that a front from Men.
Speaker 6: Of Hysic.
Speaker 8: The City Last trus me wild on the tune, miss the cars rushing by with the beasts on the stereos to man, and.
Speaker 7: I hear the brown buch picking down home rhythm bringing Nasa run.
Speaker 1: From Bunch of music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, summing gallop back words back, what's in double tub giving in the sword and the strumming looking Turkey stars, there's the strumming down cuts your born living, I'm gonna get a bomb, picking down rhythm bringing us paddle from the.
Speaker 6: Past sing gallop, back words, back.
Speaker 7: Onson, double tim giving in the sword and the strumming looking Turki stars.
Speaker 6: The strumming down cuts your boy living. When I hear the back porch wick and.
Speaker 7: Bring the Machick and Botswin Mama's best sweet tea kind of sounds all round
Speaker 6: The bedroom music