Speaker 1: Shout it out, shouting out. If you don't. If you don't, you can shut up. You shout it out.
Speaker 2: Make sure you shout it out, because that is the day of the game.
Speaker 1: Shout I forgot we had that.
Speaker 2: That's Jenny Blake. H Okay, Blacky. Let's say hi to Casey. Good morning, Casey. Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right? Cold outside?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah it's cold. Who cares cold? Casey?
Speaker 2: Who which twin is playing for you this morning? I'm the shouted out loud game.
Speaker 1: Alex Oh really? Okay, yes, sir, how did it go down? I feel like Tessa right now? But who picked who? Chili? I picked Chile? Okay, he said it because people know you're freakishly good at this game. Yeah, he had picked me, but I was already chosen, so he said, you know what I was, So come FEWU s mean to say, Alex or y'all are twins? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, Kelly, then that means Kelly got first pick in the draft today. Hi, Kelly, Hey, Kelly, everybody wants Chili on this game.
Speaker 1: Killy's gonna take him down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's because he's not obsessed with snakes. Okay, he's not obsessed with snakes.
Speaker 1: If you guys have heard this game in the past.
Speaker 2: For some reason, Alex likes to yell out snakes and then argue and then argue why a snake could be in a woman's purse.
Speaker 1: Hey anything, jackass?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm saying I'm staying away from s's altogether.
Speaker 1: For God's sakes. You can put a snake in a purse. You have to get three Amazon.
Speaker 2: They're not commonly found in women's purses Australia. They are. I don't need to hear from either one of you guys right now, snake, skin, purse, shout out the answer, because that's the game. Okay, this is completely opposite of fresh out of bed head to head. You actually shout out the correct answer, but using the letter that I suggest.
Speaker 1: This is for Casey and Kelly.
Speaker 2: Something that comes in a box starting with the letter C. Candy, Chili, Chili. This isn't don't be a pig, but but don't be a pig rules apply.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the first thing that came to mind. Candy in a box, Alex right, copperhead corn. All right, here we go. Alex has one name.
Speaker 2: Something you shake starting with the letter D the I'm gonna give you D's nuts. I'm gonna give you sha.
Speaker 1: I was going with Dice.
Speaker 2: I was hoping that somebody would maybe say Dice, but not with this crew.
Speaker 1: I mean, you say the same rules of fly for is alright? These nuts gets the square. This is gonna be trouble.
Speaker 2: Playing.
Speaker 1: Think clean, Think clean.
Speaker 2: Name a store in the mall still open, starting with the letter.
Speaker 1: Oh, gosh or whatever. That's not a mall store. Yeah, the mshby goshad the Katie Mills mall?
Speaker 2: Do they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oshpi gosh.
Speaker 2: I guess, oh, it's not the right name.
Speaker 1: All right, we're starting starting.
Speaker 2: No, come on, it's easy.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know the mall.
Speaker 2: Looking for old Navy, old Navie Gosh.
Speaker 1: I can't afford old Navy. All right, here we go. You each have one shouted out loud game. The twins are in the room.
Speaker 2: A kind of drum starting with the letter b okay, bass drum?
Speaker 1: Why did I think trimbone bongos?
Speaker 2: I was thinking maybe snake drum? Okay, two Chili has one. Here we go. Snake Alex is playing like a man that no one picked. That's the that's all you need to do to get this man fired up. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Something bright that starts with the letter F fog light. What waiter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He a fog light. I don't see a light.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: I'm set up to fail at this game. Why you're good at it? Usually, Usually you're.
Speaker 2: Good at it because you're thinking, because you're get him titties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fan pity. Yeah, I'm thinking bad stuff.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, oh a fan titty.
Speaker 1: Casey is the winner today, but not really, because you're all on me.
Speaker 2: I knew. I knew if I put the pressure on you, Alice, you would come through reverse psychology.
Speaker 1: A little reversal going on here.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, dude, I'm giving your tickets to go see the lumin Year's October tenth of the Woodlands. Tickets go on sale for everyone else Friday at ten a m. You're the winner.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Thank y'all take us out.
Speaker 2: Chili.
Speaker 1: Yeah he holds that one
Speaker 2: Shout