Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen? What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the occult rejects. This episode we got myself, we got the Headless Giant and the og Robbie Marx Headless, my man? What is going on? And please let all the new listeners know what is up with you.
Speaker 4: You can check me out on X at Headless Giant. You can also find me on YouTube. I've got a show every Wednesday called Headless Giants Magical mail Bag and you can send your paranormal slash, occult, slash, dream vision, slash, strange experience to my email at had This Giant podcast at gmail dot com. Right now, we're in the middle of the red and Black dragon socks.
Speaker 3: Very interesting story dream you know whatever story dream? Yeah, it's wild. Uh And Robbie Marx, please sir, let everybody know what your deal is when they can find all your amazing stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me on, Thanks for getting us together for this. This is gonna be a good one. I'm Our Marx or Robbie Marx. You can check out my stuff at a link tree at our Marx and I have my various artworks. I have my podcast, The Metal Mind Cast. I have all my social media links and the books should be coming along hopefully soon.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I'm looking forward to that man. Congratulations on that book again. Yeah yeah, good luck of course of course. And last but not least, the man of the next hour or two hours or hover long it takes. We got Bening from Broadcasting Seeds podcast. Please bet it. Let everybody know who you are, what your deal is, and where they can find all your amazing work as well.
Speaker 1: Well thanks for having me on guys. I am Bennett from Broadcasting Seats podcast and you can find me in all the usual places. I am still on YouTube, which in this day and age is almost impossible, but uh so, still on YouTube, but you know all the places where audio is done and I'm trying to get rumble you know on there set up but uh I'm in it. But it's you know, it's a it's another chore.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of opinion that has to deal with In my opinion, it really is.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not hard, it's just another thing to upload too, so you know, but all the regular places and uh yeah that's about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how long have you had your YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: For now, so that this one is about this one. So this is our fourth have four podcasts right now, but the broadcasting seeds I've had since like August. But I've been in this game eleven years, ten years, eleven years. I'm not not with like this. I was. I had other podcasts and I had a podcasting network years ago, so since like twenty fourteen ish, but I I I'm out of most of that's it's a who New World Man, Holy World, only life, you know. So this is what I've always wanted to do, and this is what I'm just this is what I'm doing. Too old screw around anymore? Good for you?
Speaker 3: Oh so it's definitely an O gene this stuff as well.
Speaker 1: I've been doing it a bit, not well necessarily, but I've been doing it so well.
Speaker 3: I understand that same here, I guess for as long as I've been around. Yeah, So tonight, when I did come across you, I did see that you also had the red heifer as a topic once, and we have covered that before a while ago, and it has been something it was a weird synchronicity actually is that I think when I came across the idea to have you on for that I had even thought. I was like, whatever even happened? Like, in my opinion, from one moment, I think we covered it on the Occult Rejects for some reason. I'm almost positive there was like something done that led us to believe that there was a certain amount of time left and the motherfuckers against slaughtered and what happened. Yeah, So I have been thinking about like, well, I mean, I'm sure, I don't know. It just seems weird that we haven't heard anything. So I guess maybe it's a good time to even bring that up at some point in the show too, whereever the funck happened.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean the bottom line is is, uh, everything kind of went quiet after October seventh with the Moss when they had stated that they had attacked. Part of the reason was because of the Red Hifers. Yea. So well, that being said, it's it's hard to it's hard to know what's real right now, like what is actually because I mean, it's as little as really there hasn't been a lot of news, not not good news. Everything's spotty, so it's hard to know where we're at now. With that being said, last week, I think well so last week, today's the what for?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: The third is the third of April, So the twenty first was actually the Sabbath of the redhifer. So in my mind, if I was to be the guy in charge of Zach pricing red heifers, that would be the time, right, But who knows, who knows if that happened. I mean, they're they're saying there's there's some news that they don't have a eligible heifer anymore out of the five that were brought from Texas, right, uh, but who knows. I don't really believe it. That's just my opinion. But I mean, we can go, we can start from the beginning. It really, it's up to you guys. What I mean, you guys have covered it.
Speaker 3: But oh, I could even remember everything I remember talking about, Like I even thought the ranch, like like why are they getting it from? There's so many things with this whole topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, well, there was a whole thing where they had genetically modified the heifers basically so that they would have you know, one red hair, right. Yeah, so there was some and I don't know, when you get into going back to the netlone them and crying out, you know, and protest against the blending of the fish and the animals. So I think there's already that I have lots of inherent problems with this, this this idea that they're doing this in regard to a certain standards that were already preset in the religion of you know, of Judaism itself, right, that speak against this, and how they're not not that they're doing it, but how they're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the fact that they're even doing it. Yeah, Now as as as Christians. As a I'm a Christian, but as Christians, why would you want to happen? That's not necessary? Bottom line? And there's so many and I call them Christian Zionists, right, I'm not trying to, you know, get anything flagged, but at the end of the day, that's what I think. Some of this stuff is driven by that, because why would you want to bring upon the times? Yeah, or it's it's not even that bring upon but it's it's like for for Christians though it's not necessary, we don't need this. This is Jewish tradition, it's not Christian tradition, because at the end of the day, you know, the sacrifice that took all of our sin and or uncleanliness away was Jesus, and he is.
Speaker 2: The Misshaiak that was essentially rejected the stone that the builder refused.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: So yeah, if I could jump in, you guys share the Escatan from Ezekiel and Daniel. So that's that's where a lot of this stuff is coming from. About the Red Heifer is the the most prophecies from the Old Testament. Now these aren't necessarily just referring to the coming of Christ. They're also very much in reference to the end of the world as well.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, revelation and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, for sure, Ezekiel really does set the tone for the prophecies coming forward for the rest of the book Ezekiel and Daniel. That's that's where you're going to find a lot of this stuff, and that flavors a lot of revelations as well. Yeah, this stuff has a continuity, and I think a lot of Christians aren't really aware of how how much similarities because of the Book of Ezekiel there are between the anti and the New Testament and the.
Speaker 1: Open Yeah, and I mean when you're talking about like Jewish Messianic expectations as well, you know, certain Orthodox Jewish groups think that the red heifer is is with the advent of the Messiah, that the idea that the tenth heifer signals the Messianic era, because that's what this would be, is the tenth heifer sacrifice, since you know the beginning, right, because you had nine in between Moses and the Second Temple destruction and seventy underhaired. Yeah yeah, and since then there hasn't been another red hafer sacrifice, right, So what are we talking two thousand years plus?
Speaker 2: Well, and when you look at the original as far as the Babylonian exile and then coming back when you go back into Babylon and you start looking at the tradition of sacrificing the heifers there, well, it was originally human sacrifice, and eventually they switched it over. But the idea was that that blood was the essential like fluid or lubricant that the years of the universe moving. So these are kind of within eschatology. These are kind of a essential function in the nature of the turning of the ages.
Speaker 1: Yes, for sure. I mean for a lot of people, it's less about uh doomsday you know type stuff. I want to about that, but like go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think in a lot of ways, the the Jewish people don't see the return of the as a dooms day. The Christians do, and they're both awaiting them to stie to come back. If anything, the Christians should be a lot more wary of they all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for for the For the Jews, it's really more about like spiritual redemption, the rebuilding of the Temple, uh, the covenant with God and peace in their view coming to the world. You know. Yeah, one could say, uh, it's an apocalyptic hope, yes, but in a positive sense, uh, you know, a template. A Temple Institute article even talked about whether the appearance of the red Heifer in our times is a forerunner of the appearance of the Messiah himself. And at the end of the day, I think that a lot of the rabbinic I think that it's been twisted a little bit, but they think that the Messiah will perform the ritual of the Tenth.
Speaker 2: And there is some within Bob Luvovich, there is already a belief that the Messiah was born and is in hiding.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, and that's and that's what I mean, like though they'll come forward and who knows, Yeah, any of this, right, but this is all at the end of the day, it's it's fun to but this.
Speaker 2: Is why we do this, right pontificate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like now the Christian prophecy beliefs. Obviously. Meanwhile, many Evangelical Christians, especially in the US right, are very interested in this Redheiffer.
Speaker 2: Yes, and well most of the most of the percentage of the Zionists that there are are in the United States and are like secular Christian you know, wipe the wasp. That was right, And and then you get back into what was the Bible there that they brought in under the Rockefellers that basically had all the Scholfield Bible that basically everything in the Bible had bullet points that show you how it led to zion. So they they systematically created this body of Zionists within early American culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strange Bedfellows.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Well, his benefactor, I think has played a significant role on occult rejects. In fact, Nick actually made short documentary about the park that's named after his benefactor, the guy who paid him to kind of take over and put this stuff in the Moody Bible Institute. Do you remember the name of that park.
Speaker 1: I think it's yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Samuel Utermeier. So everybody tries to associate this, uh, this character with the Rothchilds, but it was Samuel Ultermeyer that was his benefactor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Still big time zionists, you design.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think a lot of Christians just are looking for it as an end times marker, you know. And uh, I mean their their logic goes that a third temple must be built and ancient sacrifices resume as part of the sequence leading up to the second Coming of Christ period and.
Speaker 2: The third Well there's the whole idea of the third Temple coming from the bringing the temple from the heavens.
Speaker 1: To from the heavens to the right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, so I don't know if all of this movement on the part of Christian Zionist is coming from a place of knowledge. I think what it is is mostly you've got the Christmas and Eastern Christians who go to charge once, you know, once or twice every year, sort of listening to Fox News and understanding that somehow there are greatest ally and all the rest of the stuff. So they're not really interest did and knowing too much. But you know, the clapp if they see the red half are being burned. I mean, they won't be rude about it. But I think a lot of Christian Zionism sort of boils down to that. If you want to get into the more really scary stuff, I think you have to look at the people in the Trump administration right now, and they're sort of devotion to this stuff because it's very and they you know, again, they don't have a lot of knowledge about theology, but oh boy, are they going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think a lot of them are. They're really influenced by the administration in Israel period. Right this is the administration in Israel is the most religiously minded and or and or leaning administration that probably has ever existed in Israel. You have so many cabinet members that are just flat out kind of want this to happen there. I think the biggest reason that it hasn't been a big media frenzy at this point is that a lot of not just I'm just saying, within the religion Judaism, there's a lot of division with it, and most folks don't think they need it, So it's not a it's not it's a popular idea with the with a lot of the traditionalists and some you know, parts of Judaism, but a lot of it it's not. It's just not. And frank me go ahead.
Speaker 4: This goes back to the eighteen fifties. I think that's when you see the big schism and Judaism between this modern age atheistic secular Judaism, yes, and traditional Judaism. The great great grandfather of all secular Judaism is Karl marx Y. He's the one who the broke from the pack. But what you find is that anytime orthodox Judaism and secular Judaism want to get together, it's usually around the idea of shared victim and so this is how their society is sort of cohesive and that they can get so much support for israel Is because to the secular Jews, they say, all Jews need a reference refuge just in case that happens again. And what they're telling the messianic Jews is that now we can get our Messiah to come in into place. So between those two ideas they're thinking, you know, basically all victimhood mentality. Well, at the same time, you know, pushing the agenda forward and not being very nice, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You also have to look at the Jesuit influence within all this in regard to going back all the way to ignacious so Iola and his trip over to the Holy Land and basically talking about building the Third Temple as far back as what the fifteen hundreds. Yeah, so you know this, and and that the Jesuits being the Army of Jesus, are the military wing of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, we can't forget about Madi too, because Mahdi and are supposed to come back for the Muslims as well.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's the hidden a mom in the well, the mom Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And so I think what we're bears a striking resemblance to the Antichrists.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, yeah, but they're all opposed to one another.
Speaker 4: Right Supposedly. Now, JJ has this idea that basically all these ancient alien cargo cults are going to form together in the end times to form a massive transformer or what do you call.
Speaker 2: It, the vultron, the vulture vultron.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I think vultrotting of the world is coming along nicely. I think they've got all their positions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the other side of this that you have to kind of look at is the is the the key players and stakeholders that are in it. Like we can look at the history of it all that we want, we can look at all the whatever, but to kind of figure out what's going on right now, you kind of have to look at who who benefits from this, right and probably the number one organization is the Temple Institute, And they're really at the heart of this whole thing, and and and their their mission is basically dedicated to preparing for the future of the Third Temple and recreating the sacred vessels drafted if they already have the blueprints, they already have already they already have a bunch of it already pre built, like a like a modular home. Right, So they also started, well they have it's run. It's part of this literally called a Raiser red heifer breeding program, right where they provide rabbinical supervision for the heifer project and they're involved in selecting and importing the Texas cavs. Right. So you've got that farm and that farmer, the Texas ranchers that did it. And I'm trying to remember, oh, Byron Stinson is the guy's name, and he's the rancher that he makes a lot of money probably this whole thing and Texas businessman. He's also a devout Christian. But those he made, you know, like two hundred and fifty grand per heifer. Yeah, I think I'm trying to remember. I've got numbers somewhere, I think, But either way, he made a lot of money, right, and he literally has a breeding program to create red heifers. And we had five at one point. Now from what I had heard is you had three of those that became disqualified, but that I don't know if the other two now have become disqualified or whatever. But or are they just keeping a download or let's be honest, have they already done it?
Speaker 2: Done it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Were they able to sacrifice.
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: One of them, two of them, you know what I mean? And at this point it would be were probably in their best interest to do it under on the downlow because the political ramifications, the geopolitical ramifications of this are insane. But with religion and the threat of conflict, and I mean, you're just talking about the a'll just the contentious point of the Alosa Mosque, right, and you're talking about world War three and that would kick it off, no, for sure.
Speaker 2: And there are numerous underground tunnels. If there's an underground temple underneath a lock, some mask that's secreted.
Speaker 1: We know these exist.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's not even it's not even like a rumor. It's like this is we know. And that's literally this whole situation is a Pandora's box. So even outside of Hamas you're talking about, you're talking about Iran and in Saudi Arabia and all of them. I mean right now, the people that are really in it are Hamas and Jordan because they're the closest folks, right and just, and Jordan has like an oversight of the Holy Land in Jerusalem for the Muslim faith, for Islam. Right, they're like the overseers of that, right, the Jordanian Church, I get, or you know, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: So they have that.
Speaker 1: But you you know, Jewish extremists and Muslims to bene Show's throats for a thousand years, so you know, who knows it's.
Speaker 2: I think when you look at the history of it and you go back to the House of David, and David wanted to build the temple it's something he talked about in order to praise the Lord. And you know, God came to him and said, basically, you have too much blood on your hands. You can't build a temple to me because of all your war and all your pillage and all the bloodshed that you've caused. Right, So basically he prepared the way and got everything, you know, ready for his son Solomon to basically build the temple, and that then you have the rise of Solomon's Temple. Well, if you bring that forward to now, you know, if you can't have all this bloodshed on your hand, if you can't have all this pillage and all this you know, death and destruction on your hand, how are we even conceiving it as a possibility that this uh, this secular you know group that that's uh basically atheists, is going to rebuild something that is sacred in the eyes of the religious Jews that many of them say, we don't need a homeland even from the beginning, So you know, absolutely, It's.
Speaker 4: What's important to note is is this, uh, this city of Jerusalem is vitally important and uh significance for all these different things, and it's divided three parts for these three section made that way during you know, some of the worst fighting on our going on right outside. So you have to wonder if this whole thing has a more occult significance when you understand the connection between these numbers, nations, different beliefs to all sort of existing side by side in a very uneasy truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's also interesting that this is basically, you know, from Zoroastrianism preaching of the beginning and the end. That's where we basically got this idea of end days coming into and all Judaism. If you read any of the histories, they attribute their beginnings to Zoroastrianism, and then so that's where you get all the angelic stuff and Enoch. But then you know what sprung from that, but the rejected Messiah being Christ who became Christianity probably the most successful offshoot of Judaism. And then in turn you have developing out of that, you know, Mohammad. And so these are all one one chord with three strands braided around one another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I mean they all started in the same place, look.
Speaker 4: Right, Basically, what's interesting, what's interesting about the progression is immediately after the temple is completely destroyed. The e Ropans, didn't leave a single stone on top of.
Speaker 2: It, right, right, very burned it down.
Speaker 4: The Christians and the Jews both fled into Saudi Arabia. So in seventy a d. You had a massive population of Jews and Christians in Saudi Arabia, going all the way down into Yemen and then crossing over from Yemen into Ethiopia, which is where you get Ethiopia and Christianity, right, and so all of these different things have kind of a hidden history to most Westerners if they don't go back. I can look at the pre uh you know, pagan days of you know, Saudi Arabia, which is what it was when they fled, right, they were welcomed in because uh uh, Saudi Arabia was welcoming to Alphings. And originally they had all the gods of everybody in the area all the way around place, including Christianity and juliet As being part of this mix. And then after the takeover of the Muslims, they took everything down except for this stuff from Christianity, so it was just Islam and Christianity at them.
Speaker 2: So it really had a big deal to do with the whole Christian tourism, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, no kidding, right, Christian, And yeah, it was rough though, I couldn't imagine, I could not even imagine.
Speaker 4: Right, they were actually six mecot before uh Mohammed went around and destroyed all of them, but there's only one, which.
Speaker 2: Well, and and when you get into that whole thing of Mohammad's journey, his night journey, it wasn't until later that him going to Solomon Semple was added in kind of as an extrapolation thereof, but it was originally based around Petra, and all the original mosques face Petra, and they talk about Mohammad's grandfather when he worshiped in Petra, that they had basically three hundred and sixty five gods that they basically took and accumulate and condensed into the one that is now Allah.
Speaker 4: Especially Yeah, well Mohammad had Solomon's ring.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, allegedly yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, after the collapse of this temple, let's say that they're bringing out all these different jewels and whatever because they didn't want the Romans to get to them, and then they went right down into Saudi Arabia, so very well could.
Speaker 1: Have been could have been, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean it's absolutely possible. I mean there's nothing, there was nothing there there, I mean yeah, I mean, and you see you can see all the ancient stuff that's down there too where they settled. And uh, it's the other part about ethiop Well, once you cross over into Ethiopia, the architecture and the stuff is unbelievable. The the carved church is right out of bedrock, yes, which doesn't even seem possible.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you know about Biblos?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, biss yeah, Biblos. When you get in to Biblos, you looking at so Biblos was the Greek name for the city, and it was called by the Phoenicians. It was called Gibbum, which was inhabited by the Ghiblomites, which were who the king of Taiir called up when it was time to build Solomon's temple as the fine finish masons for the tent, and they were known for seven tone carving that they would do with like seven layers of carving, so they were like very specialized. They were the sacred temple builders of the time that eventually got distributed to Dionysianism into Greece and developed all the Greek architecture we see now, you know, so that, but these temples going from Taiir with the green and the gold to Solomon's. It's always been about these two temples, are these two pillars going back to Egypt with the real white and then the Phoenicians with the green and the gold. And so you see this idea of these two sacred pillars that have to do with the Tree of Life and all this esoteric philosophy and the entering into the temple in regard to that transition from the east to the West and the west to the East, which gets into a lot of you know, esoteric philosophies.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, but I think it's important to note that, you know, they would be ejected to in that sort of stiege of Jerusalem, so all of that knowledge is being transferred directly down through uh uh, you know, Saudi Arabia out through Yemen, and you've got that same sort of influence taking root over there and Ethiopia as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, allegedly they have the arc, right they say they do, but who knows at the end of the day, because what's the last thing that we've heard about the arc is that it's where Jesus was crucified that the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and that so Gogatha. When you get into that, there's a whole storyline of them removing the remains of Adam from the Cave of Treasures, bringing it over on the arc. And I have some issues with that because it wasn't written until like around six hundred a d. So you know, you kind of But nonetheless, the home of the remains of Adam was said to be on that hill where Jesus was crucified, being Golgatha. And and according to the Jewish rabbinical like writings, they say that when when they brought the body there, it was with Melchizadek and the earth opened up and Adam's remains went into the center of the earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well mainly palmer Hall says that the tree of Life in the Garden of Eden was cut down when they needed the would for Noah's art, and that Noah's art was then used to construct across the Christ. So you've got this sort of anytime you see these different symbols in the Bible, just start tracking them back, because that there's a whole seme there too.
Speaker 2: So the rod of Aaron, right, if you trace that back. Then he threw down and it turned into a serpent chased that back. That's supposed to be the branch that Eve brought out of the garden of Eden, you know, allegedly. It's all I love that word. You know, it's some good storytelling though.
Speaker 4: It's very much Moses. Moses with the staff in the in the wilderness with the snake on it, and then Jesus saying, just as the serpent was lifted in the wilderness, sociality sent a man be lifted up. So he's making a direct reference back to that.
Speaker 1: Where where just the question where do we think? Uh? Mount Sinai is like, because there's there's like.
Speaker 2: Five of them, right, just like Mount Ida mounts going back into the ancient.
Speaker 1: So I I've been to Egypt. I lived there for a year. So I went up one of the Mount Sinai's right, I climbed it and it's pretty amazing, and I got this incredible feeling. There At the bottom is what's called Saint Catherine's Monastery and it's the longest inhabited or manned i should you know, inhabited or manned monastery Christian monastery in the world and it's been continuously manned by Christian monks since like six hundred something like that, like saying, right through all the different Muslim invasions and everything, it's gone. And that's where part of the Sinai Bible, the Codex, I don't even remember what it's called. Part of it's there, part of it's in Germany because the German guy that was looking at it stole part of it. But yeah, we got to tour that place and it's just amazing, like all throughout you know, I mean, thousands of years of history and that's allegedly where the Burning Bush is and I got to see that. It's pretty cool. Who knows if it's the Burning Bush, but it doesn't matter. It's kind of the whole thing. But I can tell you at the end of the day, there is a energy that you can feel through that whole thing. And when you get to the top, there is a very small chapel up there, and you just get this this feeling like you know, in America, it's one thing right like you, but there's this sense of history when you're over there that's just like holy hell. Yeah, it's crazy. So I think to kind of because we're where we at around forty minutes in and back to the red heifer. Like what this whole I guess kind of like wrapping about a little bit around some of this stuff is you have this convergence of factors on why why is this even happening? Why is this a freaking thing to so many people? Right? And what I've deduced down is basically because since twenty twenty three to now specifically, you've got several threads of convergence, right, and the fact that the cows exist is huge. Haven't really had any really good contenders that there's been. I think there was one back in twenty eighteen and before that, I can't remember exactly when, but to get five prospects all at one time that the cows exists, and you're talking about the first time in two thousand years that this has even been an idea, right or a possibility. So after years of effort, suitable heifers actually found and brought to Israel. Because that's a big part of it too, is you've had others that they never brought them tangible development that prophecy watchers could really just lash onto, like, oh, cows exist, right. Then number two would be the political climate and Israel's government, like we had talked about earlier Tilts Tilts so far, they're the most religious nationalist government that Israel's ever had, pure sure, So that gives Temple activists a sense that maybe this is our chance, right, maybe this is our our window of opportunity at least to prepare right. And so that's kind of what the Temple Institute is done. So regardless of whether this happens right now, they're prepared for it now. Yeah, so something has been accomplished. Right then on number three, then you have this global fervor, and they did a really good publicity job. I mean, they just did How many podcasts have you seen? Almost every podcast that I know has covered this at least once and many some many times. The bottom line is that there's been a serious uptick, noticeable ride an apocalyptic chatter, and has been for a while. Between the pandemic pandemics say it like that, the wars in Gaza, Ukraine, you know, general turmoil just in general, with inflation and all this stuff across the globe, Many people and especially evangelical communities of all of all elk I feel the end times must be near.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, well you have like Tom Horn and Steve Quail within the religious fundamentalism, you know, and they basically have a podcast prophecy in the news. They interpret the current news in regard to how it relates to biblical prophecy.
Speaker 1: I mean the Christian Zionists. Yeah, that's what I'll call them again, and that and that whole narrative is actively pushing this. And like prophecy groups, I mean they exist now, ministry websites, podcasts just like you had said, places like CBN, Charisma News like this, stuff that existed before, but not like this. It's different. And with the collapse of mainstream media, some of these have picked up the mantle, right, and and everyone's out there looking for prophecy. Yeah, well see YouTubers everywhere.
Speaker 2: But also when you get into eschatology, you know, and you go back to the Book of Enoch, which is all based around sevens he talks about the fact that it's a seven thousand year calendar from the beginning, and then you have the rise of Judaism and they say it's a six thousand year calendar, and within that that's six thousand year calendar according to the Jewish diaspora. We're currently in the year five thousand, seven hundred and eighty five, so we have, you know, right around two hundred years left before they blow the show far and revelations happens, and you know, so we're they're approaching the end of their calendar prophetically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we just had a shift over in the in the Hindu calendar as well, from or the what do they call it, the Vedas, the Caliyuga, the Caliuga that was literally two days before the the Sabbath of the heifer, right heifer. So it's like you had this convert You've got these convergences that everybody's well, I'm paying attention to.
Speaker 2: Now and around the same time. I mean, granted it's been a decade or so, but you also have the whole idea of the Mayan calendar twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember right, crazy, Yeah, it's like Y two K but different, you know, but that.
Speaker 2: Was all being pushed by the Esselent Institute, you know, yeah, intelligence and you know, culture creation.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely. I was overseas during Y two K. I was in Bosnia when when the when the clock rolled over, and everyone was all I was like, well, I'm living in the Stone Age right now anyway, So what that hell is the difference? Yeah, you know, but you know, you get these you get these eras. There's always every every culture, every time has their own prophetic drama, right, and so so this is just ours right now. It's U plus let's be honest. The Israel's got some messianic aspirations. They just want, you know, this messianic expectations that are just the you know, with the peace with the Abraham Accords and things like that, it's giving them a lot of breathing room. And they moving the embassy to j Yeah, I mean, and there's all kinds of stuff going on. So, I mean, we I can't remember the name of that one podcast there's there is a podcast where they talk about seems like they want war. They're they're on the Jewish, their Jews. They're really like pushing like this war type. It's not necessarily war, but it is and and you know, gz is what it is, right, But like, I don't people don't understand. I've talked about this in other places. But there's an entire so that was in the military for ten years. There's an entire brigade worth of infantry troops right sitting on the border between Egypt and Israel. Oh yeah, that are foreign. A whole battalion of American people don't know this. They have no idea, even though it's public information.
Speaker 2: International exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called well, no, it's called the it's called them the Multinational Force and observers. They say it is from the Dayton Accords. It's it's a you know, it's a peace treaty. And they sit and they literally watch the border between Egypt and Israel to make sure nobody breaks this treaty. And they've been there for since the seventies or eighties, early eighties. But you have so you have a battalion of Americans, you have a battalion of Colombians, and you have a battalion of Fijians. Like no Fiji even had an army. But either way, you know, so it's like, I but I hear, I hear a lot of this like, uh, you know, rattling, saber rattling, And I'm like, you know, you guys can talk ship over the troops that are staying like you know, it's like they're lobbing, you know, rotten apples over the line of cops that are you know what I mean, I mean.
Speaker 4: The down played how much influence the U N has had, Oh God, And I think I think that's what you're talking about. This this un influence has put so many different people from so many different parts of the world on so many different places in Israel that doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Talk about that doesn't even talk about Mount Hermon.
Speaker 2: And so I was just like, you have a base on her Hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a U N base literally sitting on top of it. And that there and that's again I say, peacekeepers right on top. And you know what I mean, we can go actually for biblical with that.
Speaker 2: Ship as far as that's where the fallen angels came and landed.
Speaker 1: I mean there's temples that also where Jesus went up to Heaven. Correct, there is so many different things that happened there. Like that's the center in my opinion, it's not. I mean, Jerusalem is what it is, right, but at the end of the day, that's the epicenter. Is that is that whole area on the Syrian Israeli border, you know Lebanese, that whole border.
Speaker 4: I have an interesting story about that area. Go ahead, man, so My dad went out to visit Israel last year and he went out to that gol On Heights type area, yep, and he saw a mound out there that was called Gilgal Rafaim. Gilgal Rafayem is one of these tombs to the Nephalom. Yeah, real close to that Mount Hermon area. And you've got Ogg's tomb toog is not anything to you know, slap chat. You got to get King. Yeah, so all that stuff is really tightly grouped around that Mount Harmoney.
Speaker 1: You have the Temple of the Giants that's there, hold on.
Speaker 4: And the top it's in Syria too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess King Aug they said, if you go back into it was a fourteen hundreds Jewish text they talk about he hopped on top of the arc and basically rode across through the flood, bringing the line of the Nephelon into the modern times.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right. You also have a Tempo of the Giants in Malta that nobody ever talks about.
Speaker 4: But either way, Cyclopian architecture all right, So the the Greeks were asked by the Romans who built all these massive structures, and they're like, it's the Cyclopsis, right, and so the Greeks called the Romans called the Cyclopean architecture. That's that's the name that's stuck ever since.
Speaker 1: They and they have it in South America too. It's almost for.
Speaker 2: Sure same symbols too with the battle creatures.
Speaker 1: There's no correlation between these cultures. It's zero, right, It's crazy either way. Yeah, the Temple the Giants is some place I've always wanted to go. The one in in why Man, I want to go to the one in Multitude, but the one in uh in Syria or it's it's literally on Mount Herman. It's just not up on the peak, it's down one of the grades.
Speaker 2: But this is all the land of Canaan And yeah, for sure, for sure the Canaanites. Yeah, and they were the Canaanites were credited with the Cyclopean structures. They were the Cyclopean builders.
Speaker 1: You know, right now, do we think that the Canaanites had I mean, I don't know what your guys.
Speaker 4: Is, who were the sites before they were Canaanites.
Speaker 2: Right, doesn't Until ham came in and started the process of introducing the gods in the religious worship and took a simple people and turned them into like a religious social force that they basically moved into Egypt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they were they were Minoans before they were Canaanite Phoenicians, and that's when all the architecture and all of the all of the archaeology points z. They went from the Minoan civilization during the time of you know, Troy and well before the time of Troy, and they were the most advanced civilization on the planet at that time. And then they were taken over by the Greeks or the what were they called back then. They weren't to Helens yet. They weren't to Helens yet. Yeah, right, But anyways, you've you've got that period of Greek history.
Speaker 1: And Helen Greek history right right.
Speaker 4: They moved over into Crete and closer to where they ended up, which is in Phoenicia. So they took that progression there and so all of the stuff that's happening in Canaan came from the most advanced civilization in the world at that time. It probably had connections all over the New World. Like it's very much a you know, archaeological wonder that all of this copper came into Europe and the copper minds just aren't there the copper minds are in.
Speaker 2: Michigan, right that they worked for somewhat twenty thousand years basically, and.
Speaker 4: So all of this Bronze Age happened because the Phoenicians are importing this stuff from Michigan, and the Phoenicians this.
Speaker 2: Puzzle, right, the Phoenicians settling Carthaginian cities being tied in related to Troy being the you know, it all ties back to Phoenicia and Syria in regard to that those those cultural thought forms that became the mystery schools.
Speaker 4: Essentially, Carthage cannot be overlooked in this because Romean war with you know, the clinic wars against Carthage of their child sacrifices. Yes, this is what they would always get up in front of the Senate and say is like, ladies and gentlemen, I'm once again telling you we need to go wipe these people out because they're killing their kids in mass Well, no it wasn't called like what was it called?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: But Balham what was his consort of ball wash is the triangle?
Speaker 2: It okay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So where you where was Samarmis in there?
Speaker 4: That was their two primary gods. You can find all the top its the seal of Tanat, and it's just that triangle with circle and it looks like some child's drawing. All of the toughens were where they took their children's ashes and put them in these boxes and prayed to Tannat because she was the goddess of fertility and child sacrifice, socrifice.
Speaker 3: And take out.
Speaker 4: What they would do is offer their first born sons to tan Neat. Who does that sound like Abraham? Abraham had to go take his son out to the top of the cliff and then sacrifice. And well guess what, Yeah, the Catadites were the only other civilization on the planet that circumcised. Yeah, it was only these two at this time period that were circumcising. Now, why would the Canaanite circumcise unless they thought that they had to deal with God God?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, and there is a lot of ancient researchers that have basically traced that sacrifice and believe that he did indeed sacrifice his son, and that later they brought the scapegoat in in the thicket and did a little switcheroo for sanitizing the text to make it a little more Pallata way.
Speaker 4: Well, the canaidides get a lot of crap in the Bible.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot a lot. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there's there's this interesting dynamic when you realize how closely related they are, you know, and who they come from and where they came from and all the places they produced. Like, there were a lot of Jewish people in Carthage. That was one of the major factions there. And Carthage was the most metropolitan, inclusive, liberal progressive city in the time period. So they had people from all over the place. And guess what they had the most of slaves. They were a slave empire.
Speaker 2: Right, what does that sound like.
Speaker 1: Everyone? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I mean who did who owned all the slave ships?
Speaker 2: Yoh well, I know, I know, yeah, you know, and who ran the banks that financed the slave ships?
Speaker 4: And Carthage had a lot of land holdings in Spain. They were like right across from each other. This is one of the reasons why the Romans won the Punic Wars. Is as Hannibal is destroying all of Rome, the Romans decide they're going to leave and go over to Spain and destroy all of Hannibal's land holdings over there. And so they killed, raped and robbed so much in Spain that it caused Hannibal to leave because the entire Carthaginian army with him, right, And so basically they.
Speaker 2: They attributed that to bringing the goddess Kibbli into So they're basically bringing the origin of what uh who was it wrote there in regard to linking Rome to Phoenicia as far as Virgil in his writings. So you know, they then then they bring the Southeast Asian goddess into Rome and basically attribute that to driving Hannibal out.
Speaker 4: They canadite aify their culture.
Speaker 2: Sure, and it was unacceptable. It was, it was abominable, and they had to keep it on the hill mostly. And then as it progressed and became more accepted, they started to allow the cult of Addis to go out and do their their their dance and their blood dances.
Speaker 4: Citizens weren't allowed to participate in the self colt at all, not at all. That was only reserved for slaves, right.
Speaker 2: And it was like we were talking about the Torablerium and the Cryobrium. The Torabrium was when they incorporated Addis uh In in with Mythrius into Kybel. But then the the Cryobrium was where they sacrificed the Ram that was to replace the castrations. So it was Rome's way of ending the blood rights.
Speaker 4: That's very interesting that they would go with the Ram as the form of the castration because the Ram was very.
Speaker 2: Back to Abraham and the age of the Ram and Abram and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly age of the Ram. So very important to understand these different ages as it applies, because that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Age of prices is the end all be all of ages, but all this stuff is happening in these different segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, bottom line as we don't know ship. Yeah, when it comes down to you know, the more you know, the less you actually know. I mean it's like because we go down like it's so it's we can go down so many rabbit holes. Yeah, so it's like what the what does that even mean? Right? Like like stuff that's blown my mind lately. Well, you know, it's stuff that I've known for a while, but then I've seen real research on it, like guys like like Doc Brown, Justin Brown with his seed the seed Satan seed, the whole seed war, right, I mean La Marzouli's been talking about that stuff for ever thirty freaking years. But but Doc Brown like dug into some shit with that, that kind of you know, And he just had a guest on the other day. I wish I remembered his name. That blew my mind too. The other thing that's intriguing considering we're talking about the little effort of the little the red Hiffer is the little season shit and and that's a whole nother rabbit hole. I mean, that little season stuff. Eh, I don't really believe it per se. But at the end of the day, some good points are brought up right well that it wouldn't shock me, I guess. Is what I'm saying is like if if we were unveiled, then we were able to see the truth of all of it, it wouldn't shock me that we're in the Little Season, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, when you look at the Dartarian stuff about the Little Season, that sort of expands into a massive other thing, and I think there is some sort of a timeline issue going on.
Speaker 1: Oh I would agree. I would absolutely agree. And there is a as we know, there's something going on with lost technologies right for thousands of years. I mean, they didn't build the Pyramids with freaking they didn't cut the those stones with with bronze and chicken bones and whatever other. They want the copper for the no freaking way, bro not granted, not granted, not a eighty ton block of granite. You're not You're not doing that with copper and some.
Speaker 2: Of that stuff. Yeah, some of that stuff they're bringing from five to six hundred miles away for certain parts, most of it, you know, but some of it, yes, as far as the chamber, the interior chambers, and you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you're talking about stone blocks from from ten to eighty tons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the precision, in the precision that we have matched, we can't do it now.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could probably figure it out, but not to that skit. This is the thing. This is the thing. Even and I can't remember what it was in La a few years ago, they moved that one stone from point A to point B and I think that was a thirty ton stone. They had to build a special trailer to carry it around it, right, And then it's like it's since that's absolutely insane. So I used to work in the nuclear industry too, and we have you know, nuclear generators, right or the The turbans that go into these freaking plants are massive. That and the trucks that they come in on are you know, there's a driver in the back of the truck to like independently drive the trailer, drive the trailer and drive the drive the wheels right, And so they had to do something like that. And that was for one freaking stone.
Speaker 2: And then well, and then you look at Ballbeck and those that's a two trinity stones. Yeah, a two hundred ton stone.
Speaker 1: You know there's three of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cycle trinity stones. Yeah, the idea of cyclopedean.
Speaker 1: So I just can't there's one and I'm trying to remember the guy if if I knew we were going to go here, there's that one. There's a stone and it's in Egypt, and it's in one of the Egyptian museums. That's it's partially cut right, so it's you can see where they it's precision where they cut it. But they never cut all the way through the stone. So there's this one piece that hangs off like this and it's precise all the way down, and you're talking a big stone, and there's no way that they're doing that, no way. It's insane there. So I'm sick and tired of the whole. I don't even think people are lying necessarily. I think we're just freaking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I think we just it's so misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's and and we've forgotten so much that I mean, let's be honest, we can't remember ship from one generation to the next. I mean, most people don't even know who their great grandfathers were. You don't most people have known the freaking clue. Yes, you know what I mean. Yeah, so we don't know. Again, what can I say? I gotta have a T shirt made for my Website's like, we don't know. Shit, we just don't.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there I didn't see it?
Speaker 1: Right? So so yeah, I mean I love all this stuff.
Speaker 4: There's something really interesting about the Golden Age, the idea of this Golden Age, because in the Greek society was when the Titans ruled and it was it was Crodos and Reya and that was the Golden Age. And when you read about it, it's like, this doesn't sound that great. But I guess you know, people in the Golden Age there were no women and there was no work, right, there was no work anything you wanted would be handed to.
Speaker 2: You, and milk and honey flowing from the ground.
Speaker 4: Would they would when they slept, they would go to the underworld and then be completely renewed, and then they would come back to the surface and that was their life because you know, there was no death, so you were dreaming was your death. And what's interesting is in the Greek you've got the two brothers, Hypnos and Thattatose, and Hypnos is sleep and his brother is death. So the idea of sleep and death sort of go hand in hand. Yeah, it's just show and we're seeing now that there's sort of a return to that sort of style of medicine because part of how the Greeks would treat patients is they would have these catacomb type places where you would go and lay down in the underworld, like going into the NBA, right, and they would have these snakes and the esclepian that would represent the shedding of one's skin and being renewed, and so when you would sleep down there, you would come back to the surface with you know, a renewed sense of vision on how to cure yourself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So a lot of this Golden Age talk from Donald Trump really echoes of that Saturnian you know. I mean they all worship Saturn, That's what said for sure, they want the Golden Age back. They're kind of culled this well.
Speaker 2: And and Saturn is essentially Chronos, and then if you trace Chronos back, he's directly related to Mulloch. So you have this this you know change.
Speaker 1: I mean if you go and even into like modern day religion with Islam, that that black stone, it has something to do with Saturn, right right, that all about that Golden Day go around all the time, right, Yeah, trying to find this documentary thing that I just watched. They yes, they are well.
Speaker 2: And on the corner of the cobblestone you have that silver vagina with the meteorites in it. You had inherently you have so many of these religions that have links with these meteorites falling from the sky and and the worshiping of these black stones.
Speaker 4: You know, Kyberie was a black stone that they would carry the street exactly.
Speaker 2: And when you get into Addis. In the Birth of Addis, it was Jupiter Zeus that came down and tried to get it on with Mother Rhea, who was represented by a stone which was ky Bell or Kibili, and in his excitement, you know, he deposited some semen and then sprung forth Addis and addis you have you know, Phrygian mysteries arise out of that, and then in Siri you have Adonis and Aphiditee coming out of that, you know, And so all of this stuff kind of ties in with this dead and resurrected god form that the Hebrews kind of represent as the mishag or this this this savior that's going to die and be reborn.
Speaker 1: I mean, they all rhyme, all these religions rhyme, right, So I think it's the same group of folks in each one across time. I mean, and they always get replaced right by.
Speaker 4: I think you were just describing it. You were just describing it. When you were talking about this prophecy whipping up all these people into the main Ads, right, and the Maine Ads were the followers of Dionysis. You've got that same sort of frenzy, that same sort of zeal.
Speaker 2: And, uh, that divine madness.
Speaker 1: I just watched this this uh uh. It's not a documentary, but it's it's about the the s guy of Braxiss.
Speaker 2: This chicken headed gobake legs where well you know, or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Right, it's crazy. I I had never heard of it until yesterday. Actually, so fascinating.
Speaker 4: Nick tell about the Crowley in a Braxis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, he does, he does reference, he does, use him, right, use that image.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. We talked about it in this the Lion and the.
Speaker 2: Yeah that comes that comes from the dead season or the Nagamadi and the discussions on Sofia and the creation of reality and Ja hauled the bath basically being the abomination that's born during the creation, that is the god below the real god, that's the insane, crazy god.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well they talk about so he also talks about how there's like a trinity with all this stuff too, and it's the it's the it's the light Bearer, who would be Loosifer, right, and then the opposite of that. But they're both evil and I can't remember the name of the dark one. So you had the light Bringer and you had the dark One, but they're both evil and Christ is in the middle, right and yeah, right, so it's it's it's all yeah, yeah, interesting thing will break your freaking brain.
Speaker 3: The thing with the practice that you mentioned. This was something I wanted to bring up earlier, just didn't want interrupts. But it's it's kind of weird. I ended up going back to it anyway. That's kind of the The image that Crowley uses is the line of Judah, I think if I remember correctly, and that was actually it was weird. I wanted to bring it up before when you made Ethiopia. That was in Ethiopia during the time. I don't know if they still have a Solomonic dynasty now, but they did then where they actually think that whoever was in charge somehow, I guess bloodline of Solomon.
Speaker 2: Solomon, Yeah, the left right, and it's the line of midlec And and.
Speaker 3: The Nazis well, and the Nazis that Germany had Mussolini go in there and take that in the obelisk for them, right.
Speaker 1: So did you guys see that the Argentinians finally admitted that Hitler.
Speaker 2: Argentina and I posted it and Twitter put a fact check on their saying French scientists basically check the DNA and it was they determined from a tooth in the skull it was. But see I saw another study where they did it and they said it was a female Yes.
Speaker 1: So exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh and Russia. Yeah, that's just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah that it was the female skull, wasn't even a male skull.
Speaker 3: Well, but now they say that in Hunting Hitler TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know one of the guys that was on that show, and he's like one hundred percent. There's like, dude, they were everywhere, which we know this, right, we know Nazis are there, but we know Hitler, for fact was there, and yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: There's there was some declassified CAA files from probably a decade or more ago where they actually had pictures of Hitler in his older age.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, So well, there had been a few people that had come forward and said, you know, there was only one that I can't remember his name.
Speaker 4: Somebody does imagine having the ultimate blackmail in the United States because you know, you know who's protecting him.
Speaker 1: Hit that ran everything anyway, Yeah, there's a whole line.
Speaker 2: There's a book I forgot the name of it, but it talks about how they basically blackmailed the Rockefellers and to basically give the vote within the u N to let the Balfour Declaration go through so they could basically take Israel in a you know, through the crown.
Speaker 4: What was the trade, Robbie, what was the trade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was some kind of blackmail, if I do you remember?
Speaker 4: It was for statehood for Israel, but all since yeah, yeah, they the blackmail going forward was well, no, the deal was all theirs, the scientists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we let them live.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Our question, paper clip was our deal with Hitler. You get to live, but we get all.
Speaker 2: Of your science scientists. Yeah, that's the blackmail, at least the ones the Russians didn't.
Speaker 4: Take, right, you know, right, let's running down the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Germany really did lose the war, but the Nazis won.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and they probably their right did live on.
Speaker 2: Sure, they took over i mean all of NASA and the United Nations, and they created the CIA too and all kinds of stuff. Well am I sticks and yeah, NATO.
Speaker 4: All the operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that stuff's great. Who are the guys that do that that that are really like into that.
Speaker 2: The ghost Army.
Speaker 1: No, there's a there's two guys that have done like so much research on Gladio.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: One of them, Donut, something like that I do.
Speaker 2: I'm aware of Donut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's him and some there's another guy too, Oh, I know, John Succi.
Speaker 3: I think has covers that.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the guy that talked about all the Hitler stuff, the Nazi stuff on I think that's what it might.
Speaker 2: You might be with his Unholy Alliance book. That's an interesting read the cult as far as the occult aspects of the Nazis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nuts, So you gotta look down all just all this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, I absolutely agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean, it's it's nuts, and I just I don't it's overwhelming. Like my wife laughs at me because I he never knows that she's gonna walk home, walk into and whether it's giants one day or you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, Nazis the next. Seriously, But that's that's the thing, is you research this stuff for so long and you have all these cohesive ties and understand and then if somebody asks you about it and you start to explain it, it's so fragmented and you sound like an absolutely psychopath because it is. It's it's so it's it's a wicked web.
Speaker 1: It is you know, crazy, Well, you know what you know.
Speaker 4: What helped me see it more clearly was the series by Bill Cooper called Babylon.
Speaker 2: What was it called the Babylon Mystery, Mystery Babylon.
Speaker 4: Series History Babylon.
Speaker 2: That series got some good stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like thirteen hours, right, but if you can get through it, it's like there's so many tightly packed pieces of evidence in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah Cooper. Uh, I think he did a good job, even though he was had some issues with all the tax stuff and you know, hustling the gold and he just does what everybody, you know, Alex Jones does the same thing as good.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys. Have you guys ever read this book, The Apocalypse of I can't even say that.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus of yashvll No, I never heard of it, dude.
Speaker 1: It this thing made my head explode. It talks about it's like Atlantis and uh, you know, kind of like Onunaki, but not exactly. Yeah, I can't even I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. But the Apocalypse of Yahnavakola or something like that, Revelations concerning the nature of humanity and the Gods. Yeah, it's intense.
Speaker 2: I like books like that, Well, me.
Speaker 4: And Robbie covered an interesting book called the sixty eight Comvocation Rules, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, what was it?
Speaker 4: I always forget the rest of the Yeah, Rose and Laws of the Rosicrucians, which is it has the Seal of the United States fifteen years BEFO was actually put as the cel of the United States.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: It was a meeting of the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Jesuits, and Rosicrucians all meeting together in Pennsylvania in this place where they have these giant pyramids erect and.
Speaker 2: Built the place for the meeting, and they planted the roses five years ahead of time, and they built this altar and this temple and all this stuff, and then they brought in all these groups and they recorded the lectures.
Speaker 1: What's it called the Rules and Laws of the Rosicrucians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the sixty eight six station.
Speaker 4: You can get it for free on Goodreads or archives. And this thing talks about Atlantis. So they're talking about this ancient order being connected to Africa through uh the tip of what's that called the it's near Guatemala, you know the peninsula there, oh ten peninsula, So you had all the way over to Africa that's what they called Atlantis, and they said that there's a pyramid that needs to be brought forward in the future for them to merge the United States and Mexico because the ultimate goal is to merge the United States of Mexico. That's their spiritual home. That's what they believe in. And the Order of ketsil Quato, which is an offshoot of the Jesters, I believe is connected to dancing around and doing this pyramid of Fire ritual with the Rothschilds down in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Right. But well, you know, and then you go back to the Knights of the Golden Circle that were established in Cuba that create that radius that I think is what they're actually plotting is where that pyramid is supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be Knights Templar of the Golden Circle. Anyways, they found the pyramid. It's about two thousand feet below the surface of the water. They found it in twenty fifteen. Ye, so how do they have memory going back until there was no two thousand feet of water on top of this pyramid that they were looking for. And it's off the coast of Cuba right of that line and that.
Speaker 2: But there's also a whole lecture on the Sons of Osiris. There's a lecture on the reverse side of the Seal of the United States, which is kind of out of context in regard to all the other stuff they're talking about, which is interesting, but yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixteen, Yeah, yeah, that's in this thing was written right before World War One, and they.
Speaker 1: Also like right before it, right right.
Speaker 4: They also tell you in there, do not take the injectable crucifix, don't take lectures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean the bottom line is I think when it comes to a lot of this, I say that a lot. The bottom line, I think it doesn't matter. Like, again, we don't know anything, but I think it doesn't matter. Almost it doesn't matter what you believe, because they believe it, right. So it's like they're it's almost like they're they're manifesting some of this ship and or you know, it's just like, what is the actual hidden history, what's the hidden truth behind all this stuff? And it does it does all rhyme, it really does. You know, it's not necessarily you know, round hole, round peg, but it's damn near it.
Speaker 2: Well, you can trace these things, yeah, you can trace the lines of the assassins through all these orders, right right through the Jesuits and the Inquisition, Yes, all the miscellaneous things that they were doing, you know, overthrow and what they did the Ireland and what they did to England, and it's uh, you know, and there's a lot of in a relationship between people in place setting up certain things to precipitate you know, wars between certain nations, and you know, you just have to wonder how much it's a script, right.
Speaker 1: And that's what that's kind of what I'm getting at well.
Speaker 4: As far as line, Yeah, the through line seems to be the Rothschild. So you've got this entirely different cosmology and the way of seeing the world happening in the United States versus the way they see the world over in you know, Europe and Asia.
Speaker 1: There is definitely something to do with the bloodlines too. There's something going on there, and you know what what exactly that is, I don't know, but there's something going on there.
Speaker 4: So I think that's a lot to do with Aztec and Mayans. I believe that there's still sort of a remnant that kind of has a miss control in our governmental system. If you look at the flag of Washington, d C. It's the Mayan numeral thirteen. You've got three of these stars on top of these two bars, and that's Mayan numbers for thirteen. That was the sei of George Washington. That went back hundreds of years before the founding of America America.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the dome of the Capitol in regard to the apotheosis of George Washington with the seventy two stars wrapped around it, and then you go directly down under the floor, they have a painting of the Mayan calendar right there. Big So and the Founding Fathers. When you trace Masonic lore back, there's a whole idea that it goes back to the Quichos of the Mayans and basically moved into you know, Mesopotamia in the Middle East, and then kind of flowed back.
Speaker 4: They can't be downplayed the fact that they were acting these white people coming over with blue eyes, you know, Ketsadal.
Speaker 2: Well, what was it, uh oh, I'll think of the name, but basically, yeah, the they said he showed up, he had a white beard, and he was riding on serpents, he had blue eyes, and no, it wasn't quite it.
Speaker 1: Was I know what you're saying, and I can't remember.
Speaker 2: There's the but yeah, he also had six fingers, So now you're getting into the nephilim, right. Oh man, Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Remember it like I'm trying to remember, and I'm also like, god, what would I even look in Google?
Speaker 2: Yah? Yeah, I'll think of it when we're not thinking of it.
Speaker 4: They had a different name for him in South America with the the you know, the Inca, but they had a similar character down there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that that type of character showed up in Ireland, showed up in South America, the dogon people. You have as far as the half fish, half man that that came the abomination that rose from the sea. You have this story of these uh, these almost like Myrrh type folk that come and re educate the populace of the earth in regard to weights and measures and how to build temples and bringing back in the worship of the gods.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But I think that's sort of like the symbol of the priesthood. Yes, so from that time forward, that priesthood was supposed to represent that ideal, and in a lot of ways, you see the priesthoods all shifting what they were doing from this paganism over to this new form of Judaism and Christianity all sort of at the same time. Yeah, I think that's an interesting thing to notice, because this priesthood seems to be the one of the most consistent parts of our history, and the way that they change over time the beliefs and perceptions of the cultures around them, I think can't be understated.
Speaker 2: And and I think within that thought, you can also look at the sacrifice of these various bulls through time, from India into the Roman mythrus. You have the Serapian bull of Egypt that was said to be you know, killed at a certain time. You have the White Sea bull of Minnos that was scheduled to be killed as a certain So you have all these bulls, and they're they're supposed to be killed, you know, in accordance with certain seasons and signs, in accordance with the stars, you know. So this priesthood in regard to the you know, the sacrifice of these red efforts is something that I think you can trace back, like we're saying, all the way back to ancient atoll or Atlantis, right.
Speaker 4: They described a really interesting one of the proto bull rituals as taking place where, right, So go on your ritual exactly, and so that you can find in Virgils or Georgia's what they're talking about there is having all of these guys beat a bull to death inside of a.
Speaker 2: Ship, scourge them. They scourge it, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They scourge it to death, and then later on honeybees come out of the bones of that dead animal. And this is how they got their honey from. We've also got the Melissay. The Melissay was the priesthood at the oracle at Delphi besthood, so all of the female priestesses were called the melisa and they represented this sort of honey concept and also they were the ones who were doing the prophesign right, So all of this prophecy really does come back to the honey cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and you trace the prophecy as far as the Sibiling oracles and all the different oracles back, you basically have a reformation and re cumulation of the Kaldean oracles and the Chaldean oracles you know, coming out of Babylon.
Speaker 4: So right, and you know, you get the symbols of ancient Greece having to do with the oracle at Delphi. It looks like a honeybee colony. Yeah, but it's the net that they they carved into it to represent the net that they used to pull this stone out of the gullet of Saturn and they get that's what ends the Golden Age is once they kill Saturn, it's over.
Speaker 2: Time begins when he throws up his children. That rock comes for because that was Zeus. Essentially they rea tricked him and gave him the stone in swaggling clothes and that, and that came out first and landed in Delphi.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's Kibali Kibli Yeah, yeah, right, that's the stone.
Speaker 2: It's it's again back to these stones, worshiping these these uh and the same thing with UH with isis ck Yeah, and creating the obelisk, you know, the dome of the Rock. Yeah, the dome of the Rock, you got it, you got it, the.
Speaker 1: Rock yep and the bull stuff, I mean, just the bull stuff goes back everywhere every single one of these. I mean even even in India, you know. I mean there's all the stuff that goes on with.
Speaker 2: And the season of the sacrifice, depending on if they were sacrificing to the Sun or the moon. It determined the different qualities of the types of bull. Like I think it was Venus, they would sacrifice a smaller, pure white bull, and you just get into all these, you know, intricacies of the means in which they are supplicating to the gods.
Speaker 1: Every single culture, ancient culture had the bowl. They had something to do with it, you know, I mean even the Celts. Everybody, very freaking buddy.
Speaker 4: All the bushmen down in Africa still do these rituals.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, these rituals are still going on in many parts of the planet as a normal daily life thing.
Speaker 4: When wealth comes down to how many sheep and cattle you own, change your perspective.
Speaker 1: On everything, right, right.
Speaker 4: I think that has a lot to do with energy fields, to be honest, I think the energy fields of raising the sheep and the cattle and being closer to the land really does change the way you perceive the world around you, I would agree.
Speaker 3: Was there anything else that you guys wanted to touch on?
Speaker 1: No, man, I think we kind of went.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Keep up, keep up everyone, Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, because if not, I think that was perfect timing.
Speaker 1: Just coming back around to the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's wrap this up. When you get into the sacrifice of the red heifer. There's also a couple of places I've seen where they talked about from the last heifer that was sacrificed, they actually save these ashes and they have to do something in accordance to mixing them and anointing the next special water. Yeah, and and this all has to do with reconnecting that alter, that purification.
Speaker 1: And all that stuff. So, I mean I can give a final takeaway on the red Heifer prophecy. At the end of the day, it's a story of faith, right, They that can inspire and faith that can inflame. Right, whether you know, we were talking about war and everything, and it literally sits at this junction of hope and hazard right of and in our discussion showed that, you know, there's a mix of genuine spiritual yearning, you know, geog geopolitical chess, right. I mean we had a lot of that going on, right, and a dash of conspiracy flair, right, a little bit of a little bit of sprinkle of.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So in the end, whether you're inclined to believe this is the harbinger of the Messiah or just much ado about cows. You know, it's pretty much it's it's a pretty cool narrative. Oh yeah, how ancient prophecies continue to echo through our modern world, you know, and that in itself, in my opinion, is worth talking about. Oh yeah, we just did it for an hour and a half, right.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: Sacrifice, sacrifice and divination always go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Always, that's true. And that's something that you don't really hear much about in regard to the ecstatic ideas of prophecy. And and you're basically sacrificed. You using this blood as a lure.
Speaker 1: We could go down a lot of rabbit holes. That's another hour. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I think that because we brought up Crowley earlier and oh my god, but yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you know, we could we could extrapolate on this forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, that's what I think. I mean, that's what it's. It's sexy to do this right now too. It's just it's it gets people all, you know that. It's it's things like this that kind of make our community you know, come together too, and we do stuff like this, stuff like you know anger. So Lockwood's books and it's so far fetched. But at the end of the day, there's these correlations that you want to happen, right, and so.
Speaker 2: But I just question whether or not it's it's part of the natural turning or if it is a scripted element.
Speaker 1: That yes, no, absolutely, and that's that's where.
Speaker 2: We have to try and yeah, to cut the truth from the false symbols.
Speaker 4: Right. So the word symbol in Greek means sin, which is together, and a bullet, which means thrown. So all of simple is is thrown together.
Speaker 1: Thrown together. Yeah, I mean that's really what it is, right, stuff sure, thrown together and we don't know shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with this, all right, So thank you very much for all of you guys, especially you've better from Broadcasting Seeds and I will let you plug yourself. Please let everybody know again just in case they forgot at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was a good time. I appreciate it, good conversation. I'm gonna plug a little bit deeper this time. But so I have four podcasts. I have Broadcasting Seeds, I have Seeds of History, I have another podcast called Full Spectrum Frontiers, and the last one is Whispers of the Wood Ape, which is fast Squatch specific because that was my gateway drug to the whole damn right.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I also, me and a couple folks have this awesome physical magazine called Strange Knocks, which is we write all kinds of stuff that's cool. It's like an old school magazine which doesn't exist that much anymore, right, so that is cool. It's a quarterly magazine and you can find it at gotten Knockers dot com or dot org gotten Knockers dot org dot org.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you want, you can send me those links as well any other extra links that you didn't send me. Probably you can definitely send it to me and I'll throw But again, thank you very much for joining us. Man, that was an awesome chat or ship that was. That was a lot of stuff, so much. Hell yeah, and real quick Headless plug yourself up. You'll play your show real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You can find me at Headless Giant on YouTube and Headless Giant on apps. Man check us out on Thursdays we usually do Headless Giants mail bag, so check that out.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely, thank you and Robbie Mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was a fun one. If you want to check out my other stuff, you can go to my link tree at r M A r X and that'll pull up my podcast and metal Mind Cast as well as my art. And I want to encourage you because somebody said I need to bring this up more. Go to my Etsy, go to my website, check out my art and if you like anything and you want to support, buy some art.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, yeah, that's all. Reminded you you're on the show now, I got you, man, Yeah to your full plug man, Yeah right, thank you, and again, thank you all.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: That was a lot. That was a lot and a lot of different angles. There was even stuff that I was going to bring up that I never even got to, so I was like whatever, So I got so much stuff, but uh, that is the end and until the next one, everybody be well later