Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cake with Dominic Berry and Lee Robertson. I said, why would you sit on that? My face is right here. Oh hello, you are watching Chewing the Card, your liarded weekly look at the world through a pair of rainbow tinted glasses. My name is Dominic Berry, and with me today is a person who has had many pets but never had a cockatoo is Lee Robertson.
Speaker 2: I was very close to the hamister, and I was very sad when it disappears.
Speaker 1: What have you got for us this weekly?
Speaker 2: Wow? I'm bringing you some stories about a different kind of show, and we're going to play a game and.
Speaker 1: Then Lee will be showing us something that he loves in science. That is. But now on your screen you can see our contact details. It is at the Cut TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube. Look for Chewing the Cut And.
Speaker 2: As you see the names of people who have reached out and touched our soul scroller on the button of the screen, it's time to go over to darn and the boss.
Speaker 1: Lead. Yeah, Ian to racing. Not really, not really, well, I've got a different kind of race for you. Here a race of sperm. Sperm race, that's what's been happening last month. Yeah, the world's first ever competitive sperm race was held on a twenty fifth, twenty twenty five in LA, organized by a group of young entrepreneurs, allegedly to raise awareness about declining male fertility. But I think they just did it to have a laugh, Lee have a La. So what allegedly happened was that the sperm was placed on this little weekly track there and only eight inch micro fluidic track lye, which mimics the female reproductive organ as well.
Speaker 2: You know as well I know.
Speaker 1: So an electric current as apparently guided the sperm and the race was visualized through animations for the spectators soten Jeers cartoon jees. And there are accusations of it being not real, of it being a faked event, but there was a winner. There was a winner, and the winner has a very apt name. The gentleman who won this event. Are you ready for his name?
Speaker 2: Is it his name or the name of his spath?
Speaker 1: I think it's his. I don't think he individually named each of his spurs. That would be commendable. His name Tristan Milker.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a very it's.
Speaker 1: A poetic It's a play on words, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's a made up name, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well he won the best of three and received a ten thousand dollar prize.
Speaker 2: Oh, how wonderful.
Speaker 1: The runner up as a playful forfeit was covered in slime. They've not said from what the slime was.
Speaker 2: Made coxslime, So yeah, I think it's just an excuse for straight men to wang cough in front of each other. Oh, we need to do this for science. When you say how fast as spot?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, Well what a joyful time they seem to have had. Good for them, Good for them. I mean these events like this that make you think, well, they're talking about decreased male fertility and the human race dying out, and it's not a good promotion for the human race. Is it doesn't make you think, Oh, I wish the human race was still thriving. That's how we choose to spend that time actual selection right onto our next storyly onto our next story. So on previous shows, I've very much talked about my own personal tastes when it comes to romantic partners. How are you on folks with the body hairly? Are you fond of a hairy partner?
Speaker 2: A moderate amount? I think if you're having to kind of shaken back them before you get it on, it's perhaps a little too much.
Speaker 1: My preferred type of man is very hairy but very short. You're familiar with the Star Wars like EBox, that's my Yeah. If you look like you're from the forest mood of end or, then I'm probably wow, probably on board.
Speaker 2: Do you like going to zoos a lot?
Speaker 1: They also have to be like human human? Yeah, should have made that very clear. Well, we've got a story again, a story from this year about the world's hairiest teenager, the World's Harry Cija. However, this person is not a man. This person is a Sapatra Sasufan and known as Naty, someone from Thailand who's been diagnosed with Ambrass syndrome, a really rare condition causing excessive hair growth. Now the really pedantic person. I often talk in this show about how I'm autistic and I get really caught up in in accuracy and the details. So Natty one the world's hairiest winning is the corrector verb. The age of eleven, not a teenager. Not a teenage, so I would argue.
Speaker 2: I mean that's the problem.
Speaker 1: So is this qualification? Well, well, you know what, you know what, Natty has significantly changed her appearance now, So since twenty five, she's been regularly shaving herself. Have got have we got an image of her at the moment? Have we got an image? There we go, there we go. So there she is now in a loving relationship, celebrating seven months with her partner. She's been with her partner for seven months as of April eleven. No, she's twenty five. Now, how long ago did she win it when she was eleven? Well, twenty five minus eleven.
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about now then, like fifteen years after the sick up?
Speaker 1: Because this show didn't exist fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: I mean, this quiet manetized for not getting guitar is out and we've been back in time. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: She's not a teenager now, she's twenty five, But she won the Hairy as teenager when she was eleven.
Speaker 1: This person is not just a a partner as in like casually they've got married. They've got married. So I guess that's one of the things that's caused this to be in the news. No longer no longer airy, and he's using social media platforms to talk about journeys of self acceptance despite challenges and public attention. So yeah, I think a really really happy story. I think, what a fantastic thing for to use social media for good. I'm always saying about gen Z not being positive, and you know what a good thing. I think our final story though, our final story, I'm going to go on. I think it's a less positive thing, a less positive and it is about the social media. Of course, you're welcome to share us your social media, your hairy photos. We love hairy photos, don't we leave We love them. We love them, so send them to us at the cub TV for this next person, this next person. My personal opinion, I've only read this for the first time now and question it. I question it. Well, let's see an image of the crooked man, the nineteen year old content creator who has only trained one side of his body. So his argument is this is destigmatizing alternate bodies, that we shouldn't be overly concerned with physical appearance. So he's called it looks minimizing, So challenging societal beauty standards. But I would say, I would say it's an opinionated poet. I would say, I would say I'm not keen. I think, and I mean other people aren't keen as well. I think there's a huge difference between challenging something like the previous story was and this person who is doing something which is a choice. It's a choice, it's a.
Speaker 2: Choice training one side of his body.
Speaker 1: To challenge beauty.
Speaker 2: I'm just leaving the other to be natural. Correct, Okay, it looks like he's ill exactly.
Speaker 1: Medical professionals have expressed concerns about potential long term health risks, including spinal misalignment and joint strain. So don't do this at home. Don't do this at home.
Speaker 2: I bet he has a good one, though.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on which hand.
Speaker 2: I know, Isn't it, gentle go for that side? You want something powerful?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? A warning for us, all lye, a warning for us all That is all we've got from the buzz this week.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I will make sure I train both sides of my body, not just one.
Speaker 1: I thought he said, trim both sides of your body. I thought we were back on the air.
Speaker 2: Then trim and train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be a nice thing, just be like, see, that would be a healthy You're not gonna to get spinal conditions from just shaving one side.
Speaker 2: Another spade so you can dig a bigger hole with.
Speaker 1: That'd be a beautiful thing, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: Shave one side of my body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody's body be lovely Chesney Hawks. It could be a live art installation, just sort of like lovely natural naked man just shaved smooth on one side, a suit on tother.
Speaker 2: Nobody's listening out there, there's a homosexual trapped in a studio.
Speaker 1: I think I could get arts grant money for that. I'd do it. I'd let people watch me shave half of my body.
Speaker 2: I would like to see that.
Speaker 1: Let's do it next time, next time? Right anyway, Lee, I hope you do. Stay right, rely, stay right, stay right thely because coming up after this very short break, we're going to get up to date with celebrity news in the show Welcome back. You are watching Chewing the Cut. This is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly side in the world of celebrity and media. In the Showbiz with Lee.
Speaker 2: We're chatting about this earlier. Pee Wee Herman not really. He wasn't really a massive thing in the UK. In America was huge, but we're kind of aware of him.
Speaker 1: I'm only aware of him in so much as and this is an odd link. So I'm well into superhero stuff. Batman is my favorite, and Tim Burton did the nineteen eighty nine Batman film, so when reading about him, I'm waere, pee Wee Yerman was the first Tim Burton movie, but I've not seen it, and that's the start, middle, and end of the knowledge of him.
Speaker 2: Very surreal. It was a children's program, but it's very surreal. It's very, very kind of psychedelic type. But he was huge in America and suddenly he died a couple of years ago of cancer. He kept it although quiet. He didn't tell anybody there's going to be a Peewee Herman documentary coming. So his real name Paul Rubens. It's I mean, he was he was mad. He was huge in America. It's kind of kind of dorky character, had a funny voice, lived in the house and all the furniture talked and stuff, so it's it's the last couple of years of his life. He documented lots and lots of stuff, lots of interviews, talked all about himself, so it's it's kind of like going through his life. He was probably more famous in this country when he was He wasn't core, but he he's again. He was a gay man. He went to a cinema that showed adult films and allegedly was discovered pleasuring himself, which was against the law. It was all the charges were job but that was kind of the kind of joke you've done a peewee herman, But it's the documentaries were wing together. Forty hours of interview footage, a thousand hours of archival footage, and tens of thousands have never seen before photographs and personal artifacts. That's him as Paul. He apparently he was a really lovely man. He was very friendly with other celebrities, so he would like if the have you ever heard of the comedian Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She was.
Speaker 2: She very famously was counseled in America after she did joking photograph of herself holding the head of Donald Trump as if it had been sliced off. It was a joke. But it was not taken that, so they completely canceled her. But he was like, come and stay at my house until it all dies down. So he was a really lovely person. He died at seventeen. Do you like to win? To twenty three? Kept it all completely private. I remember him for Buffy the Vampire Slayer film. The movie. You probably wouldn't recognize him in the film because he goes uncredited, but he played a vampire with a very very hilarious, very long and drawn out death scene. So that's worth checking out. But yeah, it's going to be one of those streaming sites that you have to kind of do a little bit dodger diving to find it.
Speaker 1: You've done a good sell on that. Watch it sounds dead interesting. I would watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't very hairy, so.
Speaker 1: Lost me now lost me?
Speaker 2: So moving over to something you're not You're not a massive drug, are you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Can you kind of take it or leave it?
Speaker 1: I remember on a previous show that's going on and on about Elton John, you made those lovely glasses and Elton John did the Rue Paul Duets. So as a kid in the nineties who was looking for anything, vaguely LGBT related in mainstream media because there was that little of it. When RuPaul was in the charts with Elton, I was obsessed, but yeah, that was kind of like I didn't go on like a I know how huge RuPaul's Dragged which race is, but I'm not as familiar with it.
Speaker 2: Well, Rug Race has been so successful that it spawned numerous offshoots and then the latest one we're going to get is Drag in the Dark and that is so it says the UK's fiercest drag queens during the Southeast Paranormal Team to slay the supernatural Serving Agency.
Speaker 1: What they've done. That's what gen Z mean when they're saying good sleigh. It's a play on.
Speaker 2: Words serving ghost hunts with glamour, screams with sas, and terror with a touch of makeup. So basically it's on Out TV, which is an LGBT plus owned television channel, and what happens is is that each episode a drag queen is taken out to go ghost hunting. So in this one we have taste who was from UK Drag Race season I want to say four three two. Yeah, So they arm themselves with ghost hunting gadgets and test out Wija boards in an attempt to communicate with long lost spirits, one which sounds quite interesting.
Speaker 1: The only reason I'm not aware of all of this. I got rid of having a Telly when I really started doing the poetry, because I was like, right, if I'm going to do something weird like this with the hope of your being a career, no distractions, no distractions. But after RuPaul's Elton duet, like, Rocky Horror Show is such a huge thing for me. Massive loved it and I've not watched it, but I know that Laverne Cox was in a cinematic remake of the Rocky Horror Show, And yeah, so that is just because I widely don't know who helly that's soundly. But I love I love. I have been to Manchester nightclubs when guests from Drag Race have been on and they've done live public appearances, and I love the creativity. I love the challenging of gender norms. I love this image. I love anything a little bit spooky, a little bit Halloween. This is great.
Speaker 2: We've got Divina de Campo, Manchester Queen friend of the Show on the show on No Way but bank seat down here, So Tase, who's the one in the middle side. We did a scene where we were looking into a mirror and you can see me. You can see in the mirror, like I guess, like a reflection. Generally that's what mirrors are. But I do remember there being time seeing things in the mirror and it wasn't something that was supposed to be there. It was like changing. She was ooh, a bit unnerving to see things going on in a reflection that weren't there. Oh so ifs if that tickles your pickle, Drag in the Dark is streaming now on out TV superb marvelous last bit of Shoby's news. So we're sticking with We're sticking with drag, but we're going to the other side of drag and drag kings. Now it's been discussed a lot with Drag Race. Why don't you have drag kings on Drag Race? Why does it all have to be kind of female based sort of illusion. Well, somebody who's in the America's gone, you know, we're going to do our own drag drag king type show. So this is a drag king called Murray Hill, who is very, very famous in America for he's a trans man, a drag king actor, television host. He's kind of he's got specialities at Elvis and John Travalta, I don't think at the same time. So it's going to be he's going to host the first drag king competition reality series. It's got six episodes featuring America's top drag king performers as they compete for the title of King of Drag. So there's gonna be special. But it's kind of the same as RuPaul's Drag Race as in its format, but they're going to kind of change it up a little bit. So they're still going to have like the the judges. So we've got got Mick who's very famous from RuPaul's Drag Race, Sasha vo Law.
Speaker 1: Oh here they are.
Speaker 2: These are some of the contestants. Apparently. Now I'm not a huge I don't know a huge amount about drag king culture, but they're going to have two renowned, very famous drag kings called ones called tender RONI awesome name and another one called Wang Newton. I like that name. So they said, rather than rehash the format of other drag competition shows, that's shade the producers will showcase drag King's unique talents, including comedy, unconventional performances, and timely commentary on masculinity, which has been part of the drag queen drag king subculture for decades. So this is by an independent television company and they're saying it's one of the most ambitious things we've ever developed. We're going to give the drag competition a format to run for its money and give audiences something fresh and original. So you can watch that in June, sort of late June, on something called Revery, which is a streaming service. So that will be quite interesting because we don't really have a lot of drag king representation in media, no at all.
Speaker 1: No No. When I was a kid and like homophobia was so through the roof high at my schooler over the years it got a bit lesser, a bit lesser. People became a bit more progressive in their attitudes, and there became a step towards the right direction of like, well, I'm okay with it, but it's not me. I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't affect me. And I do a lot of my poetry work with young people now, and it is amazing to see the passion and joy that so many young folks get from drag. However, at the same time, toxic masculinity is through the roof, through the roof, So what a great thing that ideas of masculinity and what is contemporary masculinity is one of the things discussed in this show. It looks brilliant, it sounds wonderful. We on board. Yeah, you've enlightened.
Speaker 2: And that is the end of this week's show.
Speaker 1: His news excellent, Thank you for sharing, Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, But don't go anywhere because coming right up after this break, we play a game.
Speaker 1: Allo Allo, Welcome back to Chewing the Card with me. I'm Dominic Berry and this one it's Lee Robertson and we're at the part of the show where we are going to play a game, and this one is for the person who enjoys the things that he likes, but not the things that he doesn't like. So Lee, off your pop.
Speaker 2: I will go.
Speaker 1: Day of the week.
Speaker 2: So today we're going to be playing myth or No Myth, and that is where dominic will choose a letter and the under letter there will be a question that is either a myth or it is not a myth, and Dominic will have to guess which it is. But before we start, I must apologize for my blouse. Apparently there are sections of it that I see through, which may annoy geeks to say that before we start. It's because I'm so thin and I'm disappearing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't annoy meinly, you look magnificent. You look for your perfect in every way.
Speaker 2: For your very eyes. I'm just fading away, so dumb, would you like? So your choices are E Y, T R M or H.
Speaker 1: I choose M hum.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've only decided whether this is a myth or not a myth. Humans human beings cannot sneeze with their eyes open.
Speaker 1: Fact fact, no hesitation.
Speaker 2: Fact, that is true.
Speaker 1: Yeay. One point for Doby b.
Speaker 2: I forgot how competitive he is because the rumor is that if you actually do sneeze with your eyes open, they'll pop out of your head.
Speaker 1: That shocking Oh, right, like Mortal Combat.
Speaker 2: Or that one that Total record when he goes on and Mars and his eyes pop out of his head and he goes on.
Speaker 1: Do I remember that I'm not familiar You're not familiar with it? It sounds terrifying before I was born.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, it was a remaking of two thousands. That's so you've had you've had m Would you like E Y t R?
Speaker 1: Or I would like E for E man.
Speaker 2: Wow? Or if you're from rocher ebag gunman Okay? Is this a myth or not a myth? Wanking off a sleepwalker can do irreparable harp, Waking a sleepwalker can do irreparable harm to them.
Speaker 1: I'm less confident with this. I am aware of the myth existing. I'm it depends when these cards weren't made, because I think, given a popular contemporary wisdom, everything causes all kinds of irreple harm. Do you know what I mean? Right, looking at a bit of empty, blank white paper causes irreptile harm in today's health and safety gone mad standards. So I'm going to say that I think it's a myth. I actually think that you're fine. Just just wake up, Just wake up and grow a pair. That's what I'm joking.
Speaker 2: Told the sleepwalk because out there that is the official advent. Just wake up, grow a pair. So waking a sleepwalker can do it. It's a myth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to want to too, want to cooking on ghastly cooking on gas.
Speaker 2: You are indeed okay, So let's go. You can have a choice of why tea, R or.
Speaker 1: H I'm going to go for was tea one of the options.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go for tea? Man, Oh, this is.
Speaker 2: You're going to do that for everyone?
Speaker 1: I like?
Speaker 2: Okay. In nineteen eighty two, Californian firefighters founder the burn body of a scuba diver in a tree after a forest fire. He was believed to have been scooped out of a lake by one of those water bombers and dropped out of the plane onto the fire water bomber. You know, you know when there's like a like the La fires, they had those huge planes that went and kind of scooped up water from lakes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my word, what way to go? Only? What way to go?
Speaker 2: Is it a myth? Or is it a troop?
Speaker 1: Oh? I've got no idea. I reckon. I'm going to guess that it's true.
Speaker 2: While a person sucked out of the water and plopped into a tree, it is a myth.
Speaker 1: Ah, hooray, I live, I live.
Speaker 2: I don't think he actually at all.
Speaker 1: Well, someone has swum in a lake some type. True. True.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have why, we have are and we have hate.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have r for Sherah, princess and power.
Speaker 2: Indeed she is. Okay, No, you're a princess of power. No, you're a prince. Crocodiles are cannibals. They will eat other crocodiles.
Speaker 1: Quite a large number of animals are, aren't they. If they're left to their own devices, I think.
Speaker 2: They are some ways closed chowing down on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was that animal slander. Was that the animals are going to get their lawyers on me for perpetuating harmful animal stereotypes.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I reckon, Yeah, I reckon they do. I reckon crocodiles eat other crocodiles.
Speaker 2: Correct, and you are right. It is true that crocodiles will eat other crocodiles.
Speaker 1: Three points three points boom.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say whether they eat out other crocodiles, say that they eat them.
Speaker 1: They've got quite long snouts, haven't they. I imagined that would be what was going to say, that would be to the greater difficulty challenge. But actually a kind of long protruding mouth could be increasing in the quaking more pleasurable, couldn't it? Big long nose?
Speaker 2: Can somebody send help? Pa? I don't want to be here anymore. Okay the gallery. You're asking me, do alligators crocodiles partake in nose? As? I am not David Attenborough, I'm an expert in I'm going to say, I don't know. I've never had any complaints, So why or H?
Speaker 1: I didn't I just have age? Oh? No, no, I've not had H. But did you know that he man starts with the letter actually did not? I would love I would love an H please, Bob, do you okay?
Speaker 2: I do Drinking milk is good for an ulcer. I don't know whether that's an ulcer in your mouth, an ulcer in your esophagus, or an ulcer.
Speaker 1: You're asking your vegan guest. Does it specify what kind of milk? Is it oat milk? Is it soyer milk?
Speaker 2: It doesn't say it just says milk. I'm assuming that is encompassing all milky fluids.
Speaker 1: Well, then I would say that there is no need for any milky fluids from animals that were made for other animals. Lee, They were not made for us and our ulcer. So I think the answer is myth.
Speaker 2: It's nut milk.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh now this changes?
Speaker 2: Ever changes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's well known that I can't get enough nut milk. So I'm going to say, bring it on, bring on the nut milk. I'm hundred n eighty degreeing my answer. I'm going to go true true, true.
Speaker 3: That's enough, Thank you very much, nut milk championway and moving on from nut milk to something equally experimental coming up after the break, We've got Lee with.
Speaker 1: That science that is Welcome back everyone. You are still watching me, Dominic and that other one. Lee. We're still in chewing the cud and now we're going to do something requiring vegetables in that science that is.
Speaker 2: That's science.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're going to you find me today in the laboratory. Laboratory. In fact, it's the Labartois Garnier, which is not usually where I am. I'm usually in the Crafty Queen studio, but today I'm going into the laboratory. I haven't been drinking, just very tire, Lee.
Speaker 1: All this looks really scary. There's fire on my table.
Speaker 2: Lee. Apparently that the only that science is that I ever showed any enthusiasm for was when we stuck a sparkler through something I was an egg. I think it was an egg, and that the it carried on through the egg and out the other side. This sounds very today, we are going to see if we can recreate that using various consumables.
Speaker 1: Well, I like the fact that you've given the vegan stuff. That's very cool. So I've got I noticed that my cheese is a vegan cheese.
Speaker 2: That's interesting to see how vegan food reacts to flame. Just ethically, that's how it means the same consistency or.
Speaker 1: On a moral high ground. That's how it is.
Speaker 2: So I think we'll start with start easing them, will work our way up. So we'll go for it.
Speaker 1: We'll go easy. None of it is easy. You want me to do stuff right? What end do I hold? Right?
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna we do in the strawberry first, So take strawberry, take your sparkler, man, and insert the fat end, the fat end fattened into the top of the strawberry where the stalk.
Speaker 1: My strawberry has got leaves on. Does that matter? No, leaves aren't flammable.
Speaker 2: So you want that kind of like a couple of couple of centimeters of Am I fatten sticking out right?
Speaker 1: Am I putting the fat end in the leaves or in the other end?
Speaker 2: What's it through like that?
Speaker 1: So I'm putting in the leaf the end.
Speaker 2: Yes, push it through, Push it because it's real good.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And how much? Just a couple of inches?
Speaker 1: Just is this where Chewing the Cutter shows Dominic having a live on air autistic meltdown.
Speaker 2: This is what we're hoping for.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen in it. That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Bring it on, bring it underneath here west in case. So what we're going to do is you're going to place your strawberry on the ten.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going to move the other things we've.
Speaker 2: Both the other bits and pieces. You're going to light the end of so that you're going to light the fat end because that's where the sparkle stuff is and we're just going to see if it passes through the strawberry.
Speaker 1: I hold it, no, no, no, no, put it on the I light it. It lights on fire. I throw it onto that chair.
Speaker 2: You like, take it, light it yeah with your with your hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's going to start doing a thing, isn't it as.
Speaker 2: Soon as it starts sparkling?
Speaker 1: And what do I do?
Speaker 2: Place it on the tray?
Speaker 1: Holy? Oh my gosh. Right, so you let go of it, right, flipping it, flipping it. Okay, it's happening. I'm lighting it, lighting it. Oh man, is it? Do I let go?
Speaker 2: We're going to see it. Hopefully it will. It will travel through the strawberry and on the other side. I don't think yourselves. Can you see? Is it glowing within? I think that we can rule out that strawberries will conduct sparkle it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if I touch it, will the strawberry explode?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. No, I think it's I think it's I think it's deceased, now, is it? Yeah, you can pick it up. There's no flame inside it. I think strawberries have a high density of juice so that they have put the flame out.
Speaker 1: And I thought I had a tough chewing the cud on that episode where Mike made me eat chocolate semen oh, available on YouTube. Oh, it was Fanny. It was funny you did that. It wasn't Mike. It was Can I put it? Will the glass melt if I put it? Are you sure.
Speaker 2: We'll move on and we'll try something different. Let's try a cauliflower. Shove it through, through through, so there's a little okay.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So I'm going to light this same as before you light it, liked.
Speaker 2: It, and then put it down back on the tray. Man, if the flame goes through that, Jesus, is it going to go through? Is it going to pass through? Look, it's going through the polyflower.
Speaker 1: Make it stop. I stopped.
Speaker 2: Oh, it kind of got halfway through.
Speaker 1: My pulse, right, my gosh.
Speaker 2: It only got halfway through mine. I was very excited for a nano second.
Speaker 1: My art hasn't beat this quickly since I saw Chesney Hawks get his kit off in that music video and.
Speaker 2: He's not shoved a sparkle of.
Speaker 1: Through. Don't you disrespect my Chesney like that? Can I?
Speaker 2: You can? You can remove remove the.
Speaker 1: Or everything about this is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Now I want to introduce you to something that you've never experienced before in your entire life.
Speaker 1: This is the baby bell below an. So I'm aware I've got a vegan baby pard.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm shaking. We shouldn't have the baby bell first. I'm quivering with the fear you didn't know these existed. I didn't do these exists, it existed.
Speaker 2: They're too old, are you? Forty eight?
Speaker 1: Forty six six?
Speaker 2: Never had his uns around a baby bellow before today.
Speaker 1: Oh it's quite it's quite calming. Actually, oh you.
Speaker 2: Hate it because you're going to stick a sparkler in it. A little nibble, a little nibble at.
Speaker 1: All. Right, there's a lovely looking chocolate capital. I'm not going to be able to do that in a minute. But can I eat it afterwards? All right? I'm not gonna be up to it if it explodes, am I? If all of these size things to watch a chocolate cap and or expose, I'm going to be fuming.
Speaker 2: So far, the strawberry has not exploded, the colorflower has not.
Speaker 1: Well, one of these things are going to explode or else? What's the point if the su.
Speaker 2: We did have something that would have exploded, but it was consumed in the break. So let's push so not through the middle.
Speaker 1: Not through the middle, that way, that way, sideways on right now, it's just gonna oh no, right, okay, that sufficient, Yes, it's it's it's falling apart.
Speaker 2: We're getting on the trade quick okay, always in it.
Speaker 1: So I like, oh my gosh, it's gonna just wow, it's still going. It's still going.
Speaker 2: What is he made now of.
Speaker 1: Going through?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ on my.
Speaker 1: Words, that's like, that's like when the aliens have acid for blood. It's just like melted that defenseless baby bell.
Speaker 2: Not what it looks like though when I take the thing out of it.
Speaker 1: Horrible, can I can? I can? I tug? Will my fingers fall off? My fingers like?
Speaker 2: It looks like a little it's like a little cyinge.
Speaker 1: This what I beg your pardon?
Speaker 2: Eat this nice? You can eat it. You can eat the bit that's not burnt nor right that that is very serious because food stuff should not give off that amount of toxic smoke into the atmosphere. Wow, oh that's it more time because tonics dilly dallida, right.
Speaker 1: Right, that's science. That is dominic enjoying food.
Speaker 2: That science.
Speaker 1: That is Well, what a terrifying experience that was. I've just found out for real that I came in to film this and there was a load of blueberries and I thought they were for me, and they weren't ruined Lee's experiment because the blueberries were the ones. There were men who explode when the So that was the grand finale it but this is my grand final dip in my caterpillar.
Speaker 2: Forty blueberries go through it.
Speaker 1: It is life.
Speaker 2: This is a vegan pudding, long man.
Speaker 1: No, do you like it when people make noises when they eat me? No?
Speaker 2: I want to kill them.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could not, even with the threat of death, death by sparklers, you know, I'd still.
Speaker 2: Tell me that this doesn't turn anybody else. It doesn't turn anybody else.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, conclusionally wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 2: So that's what's the end of the show this week. If you would like to get in touch, you can contact us on our socials at the TV and if you want to binge watch us and who wouldn't this content? You can find us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Binge watch our show as well. Binge in some lovely chocolatey cat pillars.
Speaker 2: It's like a vegan scat party on that bombshell.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and we will see you next week. Take guess by