Speaker 1: It's the Internet. You're busy, Let's do this. It's Day's Grub. Welcome everybody, I'm gonna I'm I'm Deacon Saint Sean. Now, hello, welcome to the show for confused audio listeners. I'm in I'm dressed up, like in my biker gear because because I'm now now I'm in the Day's Sean slot.
Speaker 2: I actually, so I was like looking at something else that is relevant to later in my day today when you were getting in that get up.
Speaker 3: So I had clicked away from this board because I'm on my laptop at my parents right now.
Speaker 1: And so I came.
Speaker 3: Back and I was like, oh, there's been a wardrobe change.
Speaker 1: I noticed that when I when I when I was putting on this absurdity, there's no reaction. Yeah, you no sold it. I'm like, she's gonna come back, and I'm like trying to make sureshy noise to see don't blow the surprise. Yeah, it must have been very confusing. Yeah, normal human being.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I figured that you were going for a surprise though, So I knew when I saw it to like play it cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, yes, and I figured you would. But here we are. Uh. Yeah, it's not not my shoot hair, not anymore anyhow. Yeah, absolutely not. I everybody, I'm back today. It's Sonya gonna make another play station portable in gamesales bounce back in October, but first please join me and welcome today's ghost. It's Emma Fife. Everybody, Emma, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm great.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to you live from my mother's sewing Yeah.
Speaker 3: And for so, who was asking a child? Oh, cosbon so this No, my parents retired.
Speaker 2: So my cosbot asked if my mom turned my bedroom into a sewing room. No, my parents retired. They live in a house where this has always been her sewing room. And and yeah, out out to el Gato for the all the neo gears. So today I am using the El Gatto key Light Neo as well as the.
Speaker 3: Facecam Neo and the Wave Neo microphone.
Speaker 2: So thank you very much el Gato for sending me these things for review for holiday gift guides.
Speaker 1: I gotta say they're working really well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, really, yeah, they work really well. I assume you got to set too.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm just saying, like heaven you on the show, show here talking to you, and no complaints for me as someone who's like producing the show live. Yeah, no, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I use recently, I was having, yeah, some issues with my CAMELNK, so I like switched to the Algatto Facecam Mark two, which, like I do recommend the Mark two over.
Speaker 3: The Neo Facecam.
Speaker 2: It's not very much more expensive, and it just has a lot more features than the than the Neo does. But the Neo's are really solid webcam, and the the key light and the microphone are fantastic, and the mini stream deck is so satisfying and it's so much like clickier than regular steam deck.
Speaker 3: It's really fun. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yep. But yeah, we're back. We're back at the swing of things. Disney was great. I don't know, I'll probably talk about it somewhere in various places, maybe some of the bombcasts, maybe someone voicemail dump Truck, but it was. It was a very good time. It was one of those things where it's like you plan it for so long and you look forward to it for such a long time, and you spend so much money on it, you're like, man, this better be worth it, and it totally was. Yeah. I was like, Okay, I feel like I got my money's worth, which.
Speaker 3: It looks like y'all had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and while you were I feel like on voicemail down truck, we did have some pretty extensive theme mark discussions in your absence.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm ready to comment on everything now. We definitely did just about everything we could. I didn't I didn't see the Dapper dance. How about that. I missed them, but I don't think I went to the enchanted Teki lounge things like that. But most stuff we got a chance to check out. So yeah, it was very very very very fun. You know, shout outs to everybody that that did help me make that happen in terms of planning or you know, we're able to you know, slide me a fast pass here and there, things like that, So I really appreciate, you know, like a name, names or anything like that. But everyone knows who they are that helped make this trip even more special. So thanks, so thanks to everybody. But yeah, I'm how what happened in games last week? I was completely busy, so I was pretty tuned out. Seemed like uh yeah, yeah, it seemed like not much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not really, nothing happened.
Speaker 2: There were no announcements, uh, regarding a particular award show.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it was. It was pretty much just day Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well it sounds like day Sean is over with the kids.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I was not able to really catch a minute. I tried to, like one morning, I was like, oh, yeah, that's happened. I should see if I can check it out. And I was like walking like into Disney or something like that, and uh, and I was like trying to hear and I couldn't really hear anything, but I was like, Okay, this looks fun. I could see Sean doing some stuff in here. But yeah, everyone seems to love it. How how chat how far did he get in it? Was he played every day for several hours? Uh yeah, okay, Sean says, He's gone. Is a very okay.
Speaker 3: Video, very okay video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic, I will we learned something new. Uh, I assume a quarter of the quarter of the way through one fourth ish okay, well that's uh, you know, many more days Sean yet to come. I don't know did he ever commit to beating it or anything like that, or was it just uh just you know, play some of it. So I don't know. I guess. I guess we'll see, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it was a he just played, uh what he could for the good of the people, he.
Speaker 1: Said, play he said, a playthrough on Extra Life, Sean says, I did commit that. Okay, so plenty more day Sean to come, you dumb bastard. Oh man, that's very good for the kids, though, it was. It was for the kids. Yeah. All right, let's explain what we do here most weekdays. I, Jeff Greb will help piece your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. If you're watching live on twitch welcome. You could always listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for game Mes Mornings, or find the RSS on giant bomb dot com. You can also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube. Hello YouTube. All right, we have a lot to get into, so let's start the morning mess with Sony reportedly developing a PS five portable system. This is from Evan Campbell at GameSpot, a successor of sorts to play to the PlayStation portable and PlayStation Vita is reportedly in development at Sony. The company is apparently working on a handheld PS five system that would seemingly compete with Nintendo's upcoming switch to and Valves steam Deck. According to bloom a report from Bloomberg, a PS five portable system is years away from hitting the market. If it does at all, there's still a possibility Sony decides to pull the plug on the handheld. The report states that the PlayStation Portal was originally planned as a similar product to the Steam Deck, before becoming dependent on streaming via a PS five console. However, a new PlayStation Portal update has introduced a cloud streaming beta for PS plus Premium members. This means a PS five isn't required to play games on the device. Sony isn't alone and wanting to expand to the handheld market. Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer has been very open about his desires for an Xbox handheld, though it too is quote a few years out if it ever releases as well. We know this right that all these companies are looking at the space, seeing the growth there, seeing the success that Nintendo has had, and I think you know the dual pronged approach of the success of Nintendo and then Valve being able to replicate that in its own way has proven to these companies that oh, this is now a space we cannot sit out in the way that Sony was is now has been sitting out for the last several years.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, And I mean, you know, I do think that anything Sony does is going to be more similar to Valve and the Steam Deck because it is an additional piece of hardware. I think what we're underestimating here is the success of Nintendo in the respect that their console is both handheld and playable on a TV monitor what have you in one package. You're not paying for additional hardware in order to use the switch handheld. So it's one of those things where yes, I definitely do want to be able to play a lot of my PlayStation games handheld now PlayStation or I should say, very more specifically, there are companies that make very large RPGs, of which I am a fan, that are moving away from their exclusive exclusivity partnership with Sony. You know, RPGs are long games. They're like, you know, yes, you lose some of the fidelity of seeing it on a big, beautiful monitor. But at the end of the day, it's like, sometimes I want to be able to play laying down, And you know, there are a bunch of games that I make the decision to get on Switch because I know I want to play them handheld, and I know that if I want to play them on a larger screen, I can just do that. I don't have to have another piece of hardware to do that. I simply need what the Switch comes with. So I do think that Sony needs to get into the handheld market, and I feel like I am the target audience. But I think that again, like part of what has made the Switch so incredibly successful is that it was sold at a appealing price point and you were getting two for one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think that really just kind of brings up all of the complications here of doing a system like this where it's just not as simple as do one of those and make it a portable. Let's take the bus five and make it portable, right, It's there's so much more that goes into that of what does that look like? And there's complications that we talk about on this show all the time when we talk about like Microsoft, so they're gonna have a handheld and are they going to have is that going to be based on X eighty six or arm architecture all this stuff, and that's complicated, it's in the weeds. I think this audience can handle this stuff. I think you guys know who can can like understand what we're talking about when we when we do get into that stuff. And that's the same problem here for Sony for sure. But Sony also just has a track record of having the PlayStation and then another device and what is this new EMO? Whatever? I got it, I got a lot.
Speaker 3: To catch up on today's Shawn memorial.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Like Sony is the track record of Okay, we have the main the main platform, the PlayStation, and then a secondary platform, be that be that the PSP, the PlayStation Vita, the PSVR or the PSVR two. And in all those cases, the PlayStation gets plenty of great support, tons of games, first party, third party, and then these secondary devices sometimes get pretty good support, but it's not it's always felt like second string teams at best, and then not occasionally, very frequently for these devices via PSVR two especially, they feel like they don't get anything from the first party teams if they get you know, if they do, it's morsels here and there, and and then you know, then they get maybe has spattered, you know, a small sprinkle of third party games. Now what we're talking about here is a portable PS five though, apparently, which would mean, hey, this just plays all PS five game. This just is a PS five with a screen on it. Is that what they're saying, because that's not going to be very easy or cost effective to be able to pull off.
Speaker 3: No, it is not. Yeah, I mean especially when you think.
Speaker 2: About the fact that, yes, they I believe they have made slimmer versions of the PS five, but the PS five visiting incredibly powerful console.
Speaker 3: And I mean this like.
Speaker 2: Again goes back to the conversations around Nintendo of Nintendo is never trying to keep up with the hardware per se. They are always trying to Nintendo and do something a little bit different Nintendo.
Speaker 3: You know they don't.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that they will make the next switch able to do sixty fps, but that's like not, but that's just because like that's what the market is doing and if they have the capability to.
Speaker 3: Do it, they'll do it.
Speaker 2: Like that's not Nintendo's thing, whereas Sony is so much built on the fidelity of this system being able to run at incredibly fast speeds and handle very high levels of you know, graphics, input data, et cetera.
Speaker 3: How are you going to shrink that into a handheld console.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the answer is it's like time, They'll just need a lot more time, you know, at minimum three years. And at that point it's still going to be pretty expensive. And you know, you can do this like this is possible now, Yeah, but then you would be sacrificing almost certainly battery life and costs. It would be very expensive and the battery life wouldn't be very good. If you just took the PS five as it is now and tried to, you know, shrink it down as as small as possible and put a screen on it, it probably probably be pretty bulky and would need some very effective cooling. These are things that as they get smaller and smaller processes, you know where the god the PlayStation five is already on and this is like you know, the lithograph of actually drawing the circuits on integrated circuits. It's on like a five nanometer process, which just means there's a tiny, little imagine a pen drawing these circuits on the circuit board, and that's smaller than like I think the seven or six nanimeter process they use when they started the generation, which every time they make it smaller, it produces less heat, makes it more energy efficient. That's good. They are already kind of bumping up against what is physically possible to shrink it down to, Like they don't think getting down to like one nanometer is going to be possible. Maybe it will be. There are some I think Apple's beginning to use three nanimeter again, just the smaller than number of the more efficient, less heat. These are good things. As if they can get like that down to a three nanometer two nanimeter process, they probably can have this in a situation where it produces it like runs just like a PS five with a very high UH frequency. If people remember like the PS five GPU or CPU when it like runs at like you know, two point something like gig hurts. It's it's a very high process or frequency for a processor. I mean like shocked people when it first got announced. But AMD stuff is very energy efficient, so it was okay in a big console with a massive cooling structure, uh, but you know, they have been able to shrink that already. We've seen in the revised PS five, especially in the slim in the Pro, they've been able to shrink that already. So over time they're gonna be able to do this, but it is it's gonna take time. And by that and that point, you know, at that point, it's gonna take the time to make it a consumer product, right, and by that point it feels like this market could be settled in a lot of ways. And then who we'll be asking for a portable PS five. I guess, hey, a new way to play your library of games that you already owns always going to be welcome. Yeah, yeah, but I just don't know if how it really fits in to be like an exciting new on the market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, as you say, just it sounds like it. And and look, I'm very.
Speaker 2: Much of the opinion that like we don't need a next generation of consoles.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: They're going to do, sure, because like I can't see better than four K, but the vast majority of human beings cannot The vast majority of human beings can't even see fully in four K, So like, what are we going to do next yeah. I But that being said, we know that they are going to continue to innovate and there are going to be new consoles.
Speaker 3: So again, by the.
Speaker 2: Time a PlayStation five handheld is on the market, it feels like the moment will be passed.
Speaker 1: Now, you know. That is how does it make sense for Sony in terms of growing their business, which is you know, something we talk about a lot and something Sony's talked about a lot. Hey, they were trying all these live service games because they wanted to grow the market reachboard people, and the handhelds feel like a way to grow while maintaining this console business in a way that it always has traditionally been of. You sell a piece of hardware to a consumer, they buy games for that thing, and that business just isn't growing. When it comes to selling big boxes that go under TVs, that audience is pretty you know, it's static in a lot of ways. But maybe handheld is a way to grow that and that's why Sony's interested in it. But let's look at the flip side. Would we be interested? I think I would. I want this thing. I want it to work, just just as they say it could work, which is a PS five that plays all the games of the PS five runs, and if you you know, present that in a way where it's it's it's sleek, and it does have a good battery life and a good screen, and it's reasonably rice, which I'm like, I don't know what that looks like. Five hundred six hundred dollars, I guess about as much as a new console may maybe, I mean a news you know, PSVR two, I think is probably the price level to look at. They'll probably place it around that level. I would consider this for sure, because I'm someone who likes all of the games in the PlayStation, but I'm just not sit in front of the TV by myself very frequently a frequently these days, so I would be excited about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, as I say, I feel like I am the target audience for this. I'm a I am a PlayStation gal through and through have been since the OG PlayStation came out, And yeah, but I guess that for me, my question is how does this play on the market at large, or is this more for as you mentioned grub, the consumer who is already into PlayStation and just has a bunch of games on their PlayStation that they want to play handheld so much much that they're willing to shell out the money to get an additional piece of hardware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I you know, I think the benefit here is as long as they don't need to make bespoke software for if they could just be PlayStation games run on this thing. And I think you nailed it, Like do We're not in a place where we are pining for a new generation. I mean, there's always going to be people that do like you said, and then they are always going to keep doing that because forced obsolescence is a huge part of the business model, Like they have to have the beginning. They're addicted to it. There's no way they're going to throw that away. But they don't have to rush into it. And as they are making games like on the PS like already on the PS five, every game they're making and they're like, should we be just doing a PS four version of this as well? That's going to be doubly true for PS five to PS six because PS five is already at a point where it's capabilities surpass the budget in time most developers have to make games, and so as they go to PS six and if they have a PS five handheld over here. Every game they make for the PSI probably they could just have a PS five version ready to go, and then they have both audiences that can play that game and it works on this new handheld. That part makes a lot of sense to me, right, you know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe I'm gonna backpedal a little bit here, which is is it going to be an exciting addition to the market where a new console is coming out?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Am I more likely as somebody that's like, I don't think we need another generation of consoles for until we like get full Holiday Star Trek. I think I actually might be more inclined to purchase a handheld PS five than a PS six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, No, for real, I get that dark Kileron wants me to mention that the portal exists, So yeah, I mean, I think that almost goes to that same But I also know that's saying like, yeah, the PlayStation portal exists. This is a thing that enabled you know, as the story said, it's there. It lets you play games from your PS five, you stream games from the PS five that you own. Although now for pre subscribers to PlayStation Plus. Apparently they're testing I don't remember this, so this is something that must have happened recently and I just wasn't looking, But apparently they're testing this where you could stream games from the cloud directly to the portal if you're a PlayStation Plus Premium subscriber, so you wouldn't need a PS five, although I can't imagine who's really subscribing to PlayStation Plus Premium, who doesn't own a.
Speaker 3: PA, doesn't own AS five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, maybe they're out there and in a portal, so effectively they have one of these things already, just not running the games natively. And I think PlayStation's cloud stuff is pretty decent, and even streaming from the PS five has been a pretty okay experience. Here or there. It's spotty, but there's times where it works really well. So they have this thing where it's like people want this experience. Yeah, the PlayStation portal has sold very well, and so if they could do it where the games run natively, and then that would also have all the same probably features as the portal. Yeah, I mean, I think I think the proof is already there that this is something that the market wants, and we know that you're right going back to it. Just Nintendo's built their whole business around having this thing that is both and that seems to have worked really well. Valve is like, hey, the one piece of hardware that we have that plays games other than a VR headset is this is this device where you just buy it from us and it's handheld, and we're going to do all this work to make sure the game's run and we're going to tell you if they don't. And here it is. It's PC. It's a little bit messy, but it works really well. We're gonna make it feel like a console experience, and that feels like a really distinct option from a lot of the other options in PC gaming. So it has made sense. And I just think when it comes to PS five, it's like they're gonna have to figure out what it looks like and set themselves up for the future. But still I want it. I think most people will want something like this, and I think Sony for them it makes sense. It's just at the same time, it's just not the big answer to the big problems that hover over Sony and Microsoft and a lot of these game making companies, which is what does future growth really look like. This is still making a device for people like us and people that listen to the show and so hey, but I'm not complaining. I do want it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm going to buy it, yep, absolutely if it happens, I own it already.
Speaker 1: I want all these companies to have their own handhelds at the very least. You know, we get to a point where every time they come up with a new feature that finds us way back into the Roger Allies and the Steam decks and all these PC ones and it proves everything. So yeah, I hope that competition is really heated in that space for quite some time. And you know that's Sony and microsoftware Al's companies that could subsidize the pricing for these things so keeps the overall price down, whereas these third party companies, the oecs whatever, they would have to continue to sell it at a higher price because they are only making money from the hardware. Okay, let's get over to the Sircana report for October twenty twenty four. Matt Piscatello did this last week at the very end of last week, so let's catch up on it. October twenty twenty four. US video game market highlights from Sircana. Projected October twenty twenty four, total US spending on video game hardware, content and accessories grew ten percent when compared to a year ago to four point seven billion dollars. Year to date spending is now one percent above a year ago at forty five point four billion dollars, So those are both marks. League one percent year to date might not sound great, but the estimation from Matt and others about this about this whole year was Yay, things are going to be down this year. It's going to be down two to four, maybe five percent. In a really worst case scenario, could be down as much as five percent. And that explains why we had so many layoffs, because the industry is not just not making as much money as it was. It's up one percent. We're actually now it's sir, Kana, this is just the US. This is just the US where consumer spending has continued to be very strong in a way that has defied all expectations, and the rest of the world has just not had that same experience. So it does not tell the whole story of what these companies are experiencing. But in the United States, the biggest gaming market still goes back and forth with China these days, but for the most part the number one market. Overall spending for the entire year so far is one up one percent, and probably we'll finish the year either even or about one percent up. And of course you got to take into effect the increases in prices and stuff like that inflation, so it's not really going to keep up with what it was doing last year. But overall this is good sign and especially up ten percent for October. A lot of that. As Matt says here, Emma is Call of Duty did very very well, but there's a lot of new games on this list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, I think that we're still kind of seeing this.
Speaker 3: Waterfall. Waterfall is not the right word for it, because there's like an up and down to it.
Speaker 1: It's like waves on the show. That's like the high tide low tide, right, like.
Speaker 3: The high tide low tide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it's like the tide is starting to come back in because it's like, okay, so twenty twenty, the tide came way because you know, people and we saw it across a lot of businesses that are in the business of consumers doing things at home, and and internet companies, because again people were at home, they had a bunch of time to just be looking at stuff on the internet, be playing video games. So we see this huge, huge increase in the market and companies were rushing to meet that.
Speaker 3: And then of course that is not sustainable.
Speaker 2: So the money starts going away and the consumerism is.
Speaker 3: Still present, but it's not at the level that it was.
Speaker 2: So all this money starts going away and away, and a way, we get to an extreme low tide, and now it feels like we're starting to we're starting to see the tide come back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's you know, these events, they are things we can't control. We just we moved through them. And as we do, these companies make estimations of like, okay, the water level, it keeps going up, so it's going to keep going up. And it's like, okay, you just you know, we know just by living through our experiences that that's not going to be the case. Not nope, But these companies were, they were borrowing lots of money, they were making a lot of big bets because they were trying to say Hey, we had growth, and where they're going to say to their investors, Well, we just had the growth, so we don't need growth. That's no, that's not allowed. You can't do that. So they made the big bets. Those big bets obviously just weren't going to work out in that time because we were coming off of a lot of growth that was boosted for a number of reasons. We get on the other side of it and all those layoffs happened, and now we're here and it's like, oh, the industry is doing pretty well. Actually it's doing pretty solid. Yeah, the five to fifteen percent growth isn't happening right now, but it's not. All the gains you made didn't suddenly slip away. So if you could have found out an equilibrium, which you know, they'll argue that's what the layouts were. We were finding this equilibrium. But regardless, industry doing very well. But it does go back to call Duty Black Ops six being very successful. So it's one, two, three, four games here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, when we do see growth coming, like oh, this company handle that was doing very well, now they're doing even better. It's because of something like NCAA College Football twenty five, which is still a year to date the best selling game so far. And it's like, well, they didn't have a college football game last year, and now they do and it's massively successful. So HbA is seeing a lot of growth things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's really interesting having this conversation with Gabe, my husband, when we were driving out to Arizona for Thanksgiving and we yeah, we were like talking about the fact that the concept of a game of the year, let's say, is super different than say a like best picture or an album of the year.
Speaker 3: Sure, because games take a lot. It's also like saying, oh, the best book of the year.
Speaker 2: These are things that take a commitment, they take time, they take strong consideration, and I think that like people will come back to some of these games. It's just again, it's like it's an oversaturated market, the way that like television with the streaming services is an oversaturated market.
Speaker 3: And so unfortunately, I.
Speaker 2: Think that, you know, in some cases, people will end up coming back to these things that they have missed because they were a big time commitment.
Speaker 3: And it's like Okay, cool, now I have the time to play this thing that came out that interested me, and.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's not the same as like you can really tell with a movie or an album very quickly because that's a ninety minute watch. That's a ninety minute listen, you know, or say between ninety minutes and two.
Speaker 3: And a half hours. But still that is very different than.
Speaker 2: Even a short video game, which these days clocks in around I would say, like what ten eleven hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like there's any games they'll do the very short thing of like here's two hours and it's like what that's word? That's crazy. One of those a couple of years like there about, and it's like, yeah, so we're talking these days, especially from big companies, ten fifteen hours for a lot of them. Yeah, and I think that makes it like it's always so hard to keep up with the different zeitgeist that are happening because of that. Yeah, but yeah, look at it again please. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say, is then that is why you see a lot of success with the core fan base of these games like Call of Duty or like you know, a college.
Speaker 1: Football dragon Ball, Yeah, dragon.
Speaker 2: Ball totally, because there's more of a pick up and play element to it, whereas I think there are a huge number of gamers like myself who are narrative gamers. Like I like narrative games, I also love platformers.
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's a commitment in a way that like if I was just into some FPS that I could pick up and play, then maybe I get it, Like I get why those games see the amount of success that they do.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolute, yeah, absolutely, And that's a huge part of the top part of this list. Call of Duty Black Ops six at number one, the whole like there are eight new games just in the top ten, and then another new game in the top twenty behind those. So Call of Duty Black Ops six at number one, then Dragon Ball Sparking zero at number two. That is already the number four best selling game year the year, huge, very similar to what college football did. It's the college football games for weves.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Silent Hill two is at number three. That's another new one undisputed as number four is that the boxing game. I can't, I don't maybe that's from play on. I don't like trying to place that. Number five was metaphor refontasio or sorry, number five that was number number six, Dragon Age the Veilguard. Number seven Super Mario Party Jamboree that doesn't include digital sales. Then number eight was Madden. Then number nine was Sonic Shadow Generations and yet another new game, and then E Sports College Football I'm sorry, E Sports Football Club twenty five. It was ten and College Football was eleven. So yeah, and then Echoes of Wisdom and it's second month still number twelve, again without digital sales for that one.
Speaker 2: The Echoes of Wisdom, I rolled credits on it. I feel so proud of myself.
Speaker 3: It was so fun.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, Now that I'm back home, that was the first game I picked up. I'm like, I'm gonna finish that one. Finished thousand your doors, Mike Manady will stop yelling at me, and then I'm gonna try to two.
Speaker 3: I'm on Plucky Squire. Now, how do.
Speaker 1: You like a Plucky Square? It's when we're like, my.
Speaker 2: God, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah, it's just so charming.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean, look, it's it's certainly like not as big and sophisticated as say an Echoes of but you know it has such good ideas and it's just so charming the way that it's executed, I'm having a really really great time. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just I was playing on was like, I like this and I like the charm that's like, and I just was like, the things I'm doing aren't really sparking joy in me and all that stuff, but I'm like, I want to like this. So whenever someone does, I'm like, good, I'm glad there's this ye out there. And some people are really jibing with it. Seems to be that's case. Some people it's working for it totally, and then some people like, this is fine, but I'm gonna put it down and probably not play anymore because I get it. I like the tricks, but I don't need to play the whole game.
Speaker 2: Geah, but I'm not Yeah totally, Yeah, nope, I get it. I fully see that perspective. Even though it is working for me.
Speaker 1: Yep, Astrobot's still in the top twenty at number fifteen after being number two last month. Okay, that's something. Yeah, I open it as a little bit better legs than that. Even if it gets stay in the top twenty in November and December, I'll be very happy personally. Yeah. So that year to date, as we mentioned the EA Sports College Football is still at number one, Hell Divers two still at number two. Had a Call of Duty Black Ops six. That is the biggest indication to be that that game really was as big as everyone was saying when it was happening, because that's a forty dollars game and this chart is done by dollar sales. So the fact that Call of Duty Black Ops six, you know, I think that was at the end of its month, at the end of the month, right, so a couple of days of sales, But that usually doesn't matter in the past, a Call of Duty game came out and then the first report even at the end of the month, Even if it came out the end of the month, it would be number one for the year with just a couple of days of sales. So the fact that hell Divers two has made more money than a couple of days of Call of Duty Black Ops six one of the biggest launches in Call of Duty history. Very good signed for that game. Then number four, Dragon Ball Sparking zero, as we mentioned for the year, already out selling games like Madden Elden you know, the research and Eldering after it had its DLC. Dragon's Dogma two things like that. So man, Dragon's Dogma two is still number nine, the best selling game of the year so far. That is really good, and cap comes crushing it. I think we say that every time we do one of these, but really just crushing it all right. Some other details here from Matt He mentions about dragon Ball Sparking Zero was the number two best selling game. As we said, after just one month in the market, spark and Zero became among became the best selling dragon Ball game in the US lifetime dollar sales, and ranked third among all Bandy Namco Entertainment published titles in history, trailing Old and Only Elden Ring and Dark Souls Three. So very very good results for that game. It's one where it's like I came back from the vacation, I saw this story, saw dragon Ball spark and Zero. I'm like, oh, yeah, that game. And meanwhile it's got this massive audience of people who are just obsessed with it. So that could still happen. When it comes to Silent Hill two, it debuted. It's the number two best selling Silent Hill game in lifetime dollar sales, trailing only the original Silent Hill two. It ranked third among all video games in October full game dollar sales and it number twenty eight for the for twenty twenty four a year to date, so it's already in the top thirty. Very good for Silent Hill two. And then video game hardware spending dropped twenty three percent in October when compared to a year ago. Switch dollar sales fell thirty eight percent year on year during October, which will relate to a story we'll get to here very shortly. While PS five declined by twenty percent, an Xbox series showed in eighteen percent decrease, so again everything is down. This story says there's a six hundred and four thousand units of new video game hardware sold in October, that is down from seven hundred and fifty nine thousand units. And this has a crossed all the devices, including plug and play devices, which do you think this is notable? Because this is how Matt listed it. He said across Arcade, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation four, PlayStation five, plug and play, and Xbox series PLAYTF never mind, he's doing it an alphabetical order. I got. I was like, is he putting Xbox last because it was in last place? Nope, he just put in alpabetical order because Matt Piskotella is smart and doesn't want to give away the goat there.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, I mean, look, the thing about hardware spending is it's not I mean, we had a whole you and I had a hole back and forth about the you know, PS five pro and who that's for. It doesn't surprise me at all that hardware spending is down because at this point, you know, these consoles have been out for an extended period of.
Speaker 1: Time, and that bubble at the beginning of the bulge of everyone jumping on early on the generation they felt fomo and they ran indoor, the you know, the generation began in twenty twenty. Yeah, so all of those factors, it's like, this is actually just a correction, and it probably will bounce back up here as we get into the next couple of years of these consoles, where it'll correct again as this wobble of coming out of the pandemic continues, which I know people don't don't feel like we're in that, but there's still a wobble to all of this. All right, we have plenty more stories to get to. What we're gonna do now is take a quick break. When we get back, we'll talk about just the completely shit luck that you'd be softest hat with its games, and that has continued right after this. All right, let's get into it. Star Wars Outlaws and Assassin's Creed Valhalla don't work with the latest Windows update at the worst possible time. This is where Ethink gotcha at Kotaku. Star Wars Outlaws finally came to Steam last week. Unfortunately, there's also an issue with the latest version of Windows that makes it. It makes it so the sci fi Open World Adventure and other Ubisoft games don't work Microsoft. Microsoft has acknowledged the issue and is pausing the update in the meantime. So it's like, man, they like updated this game, trying to get it ready for the Steam launch. They did all this work, They're trying to relaunch the game, and they just immediately crashed into a brick wall not caused by them. I don't know, maybe there's maybe there's some responsibility here, but the bug does seem to be on Microsoft side.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That is just so unfortunate. What I mean, is this just karma for Ubi stuft at this point? Are they just paying some carmeic price?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the video game gods were like too many.
Speaker 3: Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 1: You just have to like make make a ray Man game or I will spite the Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah Man, Ubisoft just cannot win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just can't. Yeah, everything they do is just kind of like they've just there's rakes in every direction and they just jump on them and slap their own faces constantly. I could. I'm caninue to be someone who really enjoys Star Wars Outlaws. It's another game I want to go back and spend more time with. I did just added on Steam, so I will try to see how it works on Steam Deck, not expecting too much. I never did the work to get the you play version working on Steam Deck. I just played that on the Roger ally. But if I can get that working in a so so state on the Steam Deck, I might continue more of it, because again, the battery life on the Steam Deck is just the way I want to be playing that game. Yeah. This this problem has affected Assassin's Creed, Valhalla, Odyssey, Tar Frontiers of Pandora, Star Wars Outlaws, and Assassin's Creed Origins and nothing else. So it's just a bunch of recent BBI soft open world games that's done. It sounds like they're all the same engine right there, because like Avatar and Star Wars are the I can't remember the name of the engine, but the Assassin's Creed games are a different engine. So it's like some thing that they're sharing that they both happen to use. That's just weird. But again, Microsoft pausing the update, going to try to fix it then reissue it. So hopefully this gets fixed pretty fast. Yeah, somebungus and chat says it's probably their DM or their DRM. Excuse me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Square Enix is worried about oversaturating the games market with HD two D games. The headline is pretty much the story here. How does that strike you as something that could happen, ex am, I I think so. I think they're like kind of being a little judicious with this effect. Yeah, it's a smart thing.
Speaker 2: I think they should be judicious with it because you look at something like Star Ocean whatever they called Stars of the Second Story.
Speaker 3: And it's like HD two D remake.
Speaker 2: Right. No, but Samo, you're right, it feels like there's not that many yet, and that's good because I again, it was like when I played that Star Ocean game, I was like, what Psychopath did this?
Speaker 3: In a good way?
Speaker 2: Like who took this game and decided to reconfigure all of the perspective like it's it's so well done. And the Dragon Quest remake that came out recently is also fabulous. Same thing where you're like, what psychopath took the time to do this? And again I mean that in a totally positive way and.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, let's get maybe one a year.
Speaker 2: Don't go crazy, like you're doing them extremely well, so just keep doing it the way that you are and don't oversaturate, and the people will keep coming and you will keep getting these sort of like almost I don't want to say sleeper hit, because there's obviously a lot of popularity, but for me it has mostly been like word of mouth of other people I know playing them, being like damn, they like, it's really worth playing this even if you've played this game before.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think and I think that they have found a good sort of they've taken an editor's eye to all of what they're doing with HD two D, where it's like at first they just had all these effects that made the games look eye popping, and they turn them all up to ten on all the games. And I like that because I'm someone who will kind of do that. When I have like little gizmos to play within the game that make it look funny, I might turn it up a lot and just see what it looks like, and then I'll keep it on because I'm not I don't have an editor's eye. But I think by then like going back to this well several times now, but not like constantly, they'd be like, Okay, let's adjust things here a little bit, Let's pull back a little bit and see what let's do what looks the best. And with Dragon Quest three HD two D, I think they've really really honed in on that. Oh yeah, and now it's like, okay, well now it still feels special but also got but we've still gotten does feel like we've gotten quite a few of these, and you've made it look very good. Let's just use it here or there where. I think it probably probably it's probably like here is a remake and then here's an original, and just kind of go back and forth every year or so with with with on that schedule and on that cadence. And I think that this can continue to work for a very long time, and if they were to do six of these a year, it would very quickly begin to feel like, oh, exhausting or just like, you know, a big muck of a soup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not special, Yeah, yeah exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I agree that the pace they're going out is perfect. I think that Square should be concerned about this and they should behave accordingly because they're doing.
Speaker 3: A great job.
Speaker 1: Did Dan learn how to add emotes? Is that? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Is that I'm just seeing Dan's dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Keep coming up.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah, becaulet's see. Is that that's his dog? Right? Yeah? Yes he did? Yes, lay damn Grub said Gizmo and that's my dog. Yeah, okay, I did say that, so you better put it in chat. Uh sweet Jpe, says Grub. Oh my god, it was so bad with that. Oh my god, Oh no, what has happened here? Oh Grub? He quote learned how to add emotes last week without resizing fantastic, you missed emote breaking chat last week? Oh? Did is that what you meant, Sean when you said nicking Dan broke chat? I thought you were saying that in a sort of a way where that was the lady with the butt she did that magazine cover that they said was going to break the internet. Uh, Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, I thought you meant like they did something like outrageous and it broke the chat.
Speaker 2: You mean they literally broke the chat the functionality of chat.
Speaker 1: That Mike Manadi emotes too big, guys, is too big? No, what have you done? I didn't know we can make them that bit? All right, this is horrible, this is good. They're gonna try to break the chat again. Sean, just start just start banning people. Just start banning them. You do what you gotta do. That that's not big, apparently compared to what we we had. Okay, I need to get caught up on what has happened at Giant Bomb. Naughty big, naughty all right. Microsoft announces edge game is just a way to bring up guides while playing PC games. Is from Chris Calling at VGC. Microsoft is announced edge Game assists a way for players to get tips and guides while playing PC games. Described as a seamless, full featured in game browser. Game assist lets players bring up a spoke versions of the edge browser as part of the game bar overlay. The browser is game aware, meaning if the player has a compatible game running the bow, the browser will automatically suggest tips and guides for that particular game. And when it comes to this sort of thing, I'm like, if I a button that I was gonna hit anyway, and this is there and it just works and I don't have to think about it, there is chance there's a chance I might use it. I am never gonna seek this out. I am never I'm never gonna even gonna think about the fact that it's the you know, EDGE trademark game assist, where it's like, oh, this is going to improve my relationship with Microsoft. Edge a browser I use, but I just use it because it's it's there. It's basically Chrome and it's default, and it hasn't been a problem for me, so I'm okay, yeah, cool, Yeah. I always have to make it every like everything has to be like Games for Windows Live still in a lot of ways where it's like, here's our new initiative to improve our relationship with PC gamers. I don't know, just at the feature. Don't don't give it a brand name, I guess, but whatever. Yeah, I mean, look, I.
Speaker 3: There are just so many giant minis.
Speaker 1: Guys, guys, no, this we can't can't do that, THAT'SAI that Manati is far too big, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah we uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, uh but Microsoft Edge and Game Guides, Yeah, I'm with you if I just can If it's a button, I'm gonna press anyway and it's easy to bring up, sure, maybe I'll use it otherwise, like what's the what how is that any different than me like going to a guide on another gaming website.
Speaker 3: I also just you know, I think a.
Speaker 2: Lot of games now are are good at like building in a system to help you discover things on your own.
Speaker 3: I feel that older games.
Speaker 2: There was more need for a guide because sometimes you just get dropped in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of the world and be like, what do I do now where I don't know? Like I'm a I also like love puzzle solving games, so like I'm going to figure that out on my own.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like, you know, I said, if it's there, it's but I'm gonna hit it anyhow, and it's like I'll use it. But I mean it does work that way a little bit on PlayStation five, right where you're the button you hit the button, and they have like the game tip thing. Maybe I've never used that, so.
Speaker 3: I've never used it either. I'm now that you mentioned it. I remember it exists, but I've never used it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You know, maybe this is a better implement implementation. I doubt it, but maybe it is. And then maybe that case, I do use it here and there, and it's very much for like what does this thing do if I get a new item and and I hit a button and it tells me all the like you know, the quick tip, quick and dirty tips of like how to get the most out of that item. I could see that being a thing, But beyond that, I don't know. Like you said, I'm gonna want to solve puzzles myself, and I don't feels that way. All right, last couple of stories here. Switch Black Friday Bundle Bundle is now Nintendo's best console deal ever, you know, for the Switch. It's from Robert Anderson at IGN essentially at a handful of retailers. The Switch o lead is now two seventy five for the bundle with Mario Kart eight Deluxe, and the original standard Switch bundle is two hundred and twenty five dollars. So that's that's seventy five dollars off of each and and that like you know, includes the game, right, so you're already saving money for the first time. Really because they could. They weren't selling it for three hundred and fifty or three hundred and sixty dollars for the standard switch model. They were selling it for three hundred. So okay, you get Mario cart eight at no additional cost. Hey, that's nice. Now it's seventy five additional dollars off. This feels like the price where this thing really starts moving to people who were so price sensitive for so long that maybe they maybe they do have a switch and they've been like looking for a reason to justify getting an O lead. Maybe this does move some of them, but I don't know, not.
Speaker 2: Me immediately looking up that deal, because I do not have an O LED yeah switch, and I'm thinking maybe it's time to get one.
Speaker 1: Two seventy five. It's like a number where it's like I can't okay, that's almost pulse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, game's complaining to me that his switch is broken, so maybe I'll just get him an old leg with Mario gard eate Deluxe.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, absolutely, Christmas, oh boy? Yeah. Okay, So someone just put this in chat. This is Insider Gaming Mike Starlotte and Nintendo Switch to releasing March twenty twenty five. The rumors claim. This is from the fama boards gaming forum, which has just been obsessively tracking all this stuff for years now, but especially in the last several months, and then Nintendo Switch to release in March twenty twenty five. That's according to the latest rumors published by a popular Nintendo deuced channel, Nintendo Prime. All right, well, hey, no insultant inintindal Prime. He covers all these things not judiciously, so I don't know. I'm still like, yeah, that seems unlikely, but we'll see. If it's coming out in March. They got to talk about it soon though, right yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think we'll probably get on the other side of March before we get this thing, so at least in April, but who knows. All right, let's get back to it. Last, Like I said last couple of stories, Virtual Fighter five Revo announced for PC. This is from sal Ramano at Gamatsu. Sega has announced Virtual Fighter five, which came out like fifteen years ago now or something like that. But they have you know, made, remade and remastered this game several times. They are now taking one of those remastered versions, this revo version, putting it on Steam and giving it like, you know, another sprucing up. It'll add rollback net code, fantastic four K graphics at sixty frames per second. Yeah, that sounds great. New balance adjustments. Sure, give us all that. I like Virtual Fighter a whole bunch. I'll play some more Virtual Fighter five. There were those rumors though, that a new Virtual Fighter game, and maybe not have rumors. I think Sega might have kind of like teased it themselves that a new Virtual Fighter game is coming. I hope that's still coming, and that this isn't what wasn't mixed signals and this is what they were talking about. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have played Virtual Fighter.
Speaker 2: I was a tech end kid, but you know, to me, I was like, oh, Virtual Fighter, it's the other three D fighting game.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah right, yeah, I'm playing Virtual Fighter five. Yeah, exactly. After that, that's perfect, that's the way to do it. And then finally, Christopher Judge on rumored Imminent God of Ward, God of War announcements, says absolutely not true from ben Lyon said Game Reactor. Recently, Christopher Judge, perhaps best known as of late as the man behind Kratos in Sony Santa Monica Studio's God of War reboot, mentioned that he would be making announcements in the next couple of weeks, and this led many into a flurry, thinking that the actor would reveal something about the future of God of War. However, this is simply false, and as it stands, Judge is just as in the dark about the future of the popular series as we are at the moment. Essentially, I think he tweeted that he's like, this has nothing to do with God of War. You can't. I can't tease something that even I don't know about. I am waiting for news about this game like the rest of you are. That's basically what he tweeted. So he yea waited it.
Speaker 2: But it was a twenty five tweet long thread where he got into the philosophy about the state of the industry and the psychology behind the character of Creato.
Speaker 1: Music began playing them off. Yeah exactly, yeah, absolutely, Hey, I think that they will make another God of War. I think they will bring Christopher Judge back to voice Creatos. There's always, you know, the chance that the next one could even be like an expand alone that focuses on the kid, the boy I can't remember his name, Yeah, Treas, thank you, And so they might deemphasize Creatos's character a little bit. But I bet even in that case, he would still be there, be around, be a voice. So yeah, something will happen there. I don't think it's like, I don't think we're rushing towards the release of a new entry in the God of War franchise within the next year or anything like that, right, No, yeah, no, absolutely not. They If they do do that, it will be some time, and they have a lot of other stuff they would put out first. I think, yeah, all right, all right, that does it for the headlines. I have a poll question from many moons ago that I will get set up here. Well, I do that though, Emma Fife, why don't you tell people where they could find you on the internet what you have going on? All that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, this God of War talk just made me think of a project that I did for the FDA a few years ago, where we had teenagers.
Speaker 3: React to video game spoilers.
Speaker 2: And one of the kids who we had was he'd already played God of War, and God of War was one of the games that we were doing.
Speaker 3: And he had this great quote about God of.
Speaker 2: War basically being a heartwarming father sontail like a Lifetime movie, and my editor made a title screen for Lifetime Presents God of War and it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: So I will have to find a.
Speaker 2: Link to that video so y'all can see it's it's great. Shout out to the wonderful Randy who edits a lot of our stuff.
Speaker 3: He's fantastic. Yeah, what do I have going on? Well, guys, I'm all up on Blue Sky now, okay, blue Sky rules.
Speaker 2: It's I'm having a fun time, which so I'm trying to get it to I'm doing the thing where I'm trying to change the So it's at mmafif dot com because I do own that domain name.
Speaker 3: So anyway, and then look, I'm working on a lot of stuff for the Game Awards.
Speaker 2: This year, so please please please tune into our very cool stream that will be happening for the exact two hours before the Game Awards on Thursday, December twelfth, that's two thirty to four to thirty pm Pacific time. We will be on site at LA Live. It's going to be amazing. I have a lot great guestbook. If you watched Voicemail Dump Truck you last week, you heard me listen off. Square Enix is basically like Final Fantasy seven rebirth. You want everybody that worked on the game here you go.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it's gonna be awesome. I'm very excited. Yeah, and then like that's yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're bopping around fandom websites, you might see me interviewing Michelle Yo and Jeff Goldbloom for Wicked. I've seen Wicked three times, so yeah, fine, find me in the movie theater again watching Wicked for a fourth time.
Speaker 1: People seem to really be happy with it. Wick. It's good, so good, Okay, I'm gonna check it. I think it looks very fun. Wait, so I come back. We could talk about this. We're doing something before the Game Awards. Hey everybody, Yeah, that's yeah, we can talk about it.
Speaker 3: We announced it on Wednesday last week.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, fantastic. Yeah, everybody, we're gonna be helping out a little bit. You'll see us on there at least me and Dan, maybe a few others. It'll be it'll be a good time. I think I will already be done with GB at night, so I'll be like a whatever, this is everyone else's problem now, and I'll just be like show up in goof Off. But it'll be a good time, everybody. So all the stars will indeed be here.
Speaker 3: All right, all the stars.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. Pull question from says nine days ago, which game are you most looking forward to in February, Civilization seven, Assassin's Creed Shadows avowed or Monster Hunter Wilds. Monster Hunter Wilds was the number one response, with thirty four percent of the respondents voting for that. Excuse me then avowed at thirty one percent, eighteen percent for Assassin's Creed Shadows, and seventeen percent for Civilization seven. I think that's always interesting because there is a strong chance that Civilization seven out sells all of those in the on the grand scale of time, because those games just continue to sell and continue to have more players than just about any other game concurrently on Steam. So we'll see. But yeah, hey, I voted for Civilizations Evan, but I'm looking forward to all these games. Actually, I want to try to fit them all in. Maybe not in February, but i'll dourly again.
Speaker 3: We were talking about the Ubisoft Curse. I'm actually intrigued by Assassin's Creed Chef.
Speaker 1: Yes, I absolutely am.
Speaker 2: The two characters have completely different gameplay, which I think is really cool.
Speaker 1: So yeah, anyway, yepus they keep making more old people to play SIEV. Yeah, there's new old people every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's new old people every day.
Speaker 1: That's how it works. That's just linding your time, everybody. All right, new poll question would I write down here? Yeah? Okay. Does a new PSP need to be able to play all PS five games? Natively? Yes? No, but it needs to support most No, I'm okay if it's a completely separate library. I know it's not exactly the story that they were talking about there, but I'm just curious to see what people think about this, if you want separate games made for this device, or if it's just a portable PS five if that's what you want. So yeah, we'll get the responses to that. We'll talk about it on Game mess Morning's here on Giant Bomb to not tomorrow Tomorrow's Tuesday, there will be the BombCast on Wednesday, which will be the last episode this week. Because American Thanksgiving begins on Thursday. We're taking Friday off, so long weekend, everybody, short week. But I'm glad I was able to get back and do this episode. Speaking of Giant Bomb, we're gonna figure out what else we're gonna do this week. I don't know. I'm gonna go tell. I think it should be all day sean other than anything else we do, So we'll see if he's got time for that. Who knows. He's probably gonna be busy. And is Jan back? I think Jan's not back yet, right, Jan still out? I think Jan.
Speaker 2: I know he returned from the wilds, but I don't know if he's like back at work.
Speaker 1: Back right, He's probably got He probably has to sleep a little bit, so ye see if he's back and ready to get into things as well. Looking forward to talking to everybody from Giant Bomb. I'm glad I was able to talk to you, Emma. Thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talking about video games.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that of course, anytime, ma'am.
Speaker 1: And thank you. Okay, check slack. Jan has something today, fantastic. Thank you all for watching and listening. You are the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself and thank you for all of the big Mike Manatis