Speaker 1: We're live everywhere on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and the iHeartRadio app at mister mo Kelly is tech Thursday. So you know that means that means Marshall Callier joins us in studio. Always love to see Marshall Collier. Marsha is great to see you. How are you doing tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid I have bad news this week tech news, but it's something we have to talk about it. But the rebellion against AI.
Speaker 1: Oh, the marked runner needs to pay attention to this.
Speaker 2: Mark never listens to me.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: They have found that people are starting like the language learning app dou A Lingo has started using AI voice four. They're there are classes people don't like that. They like the sound and the intonation of a human voice, and that makes sense. We've all heard computer voice and it ain't the same, right we can still distinguish, so we can still distinguish that. And then the other thing is reading books, like even read It and all that. People have threatened to cancel subscriptions to do a lingo and audible. They voiced concern for human translators and narrators and AI creates inferior experiences, which I think it does, and especially this article that I found brought up a great thing. What about if it's reading a romance novel.
Speaker 3: Oh we can't pull off romessage.
Speaker 1: But you just said something that peaked my interests audible. In other words, books on tape quote unquote books on tape. They're having AI voices read it instead of having someone like you or me give it a genuine treatment.
Speaker 2: It's a whole lot cheaper and they admit it.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, current AI can make it sound good, and they said, but it would make a sex scene hilarious.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Even if they were able to program an AI to be breathier, to ramp up the rhythm, right, it still isn't going to be the same as a human narrator who has experienced a sexual encounter.
Speaker 1: So there, AI, are you saying that we should train up AI.
Speaker 3: What's the recommendation here?
Speaker 2: It would have to understand feelings and we don't. We're not there yet. I mean, it's enough that it's turned off potential customers and people are just walking away.
Speaker 1: You don't know this, but Mark has made the argument that we society do not want a I.
Speaker 3: It is it is a derivative. It is.
Speaker 1: It cannot create, It can only steal from creators.
Speaker 3: Mark. You can disagree with me or enhance what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm actually kind of in the middle of something right now, but I think you've got it covered. And I emailed myself. I believe one of the articles you guys are talking about earlier today, just because I wanted to rub your nose.
Speaker 3: In after last night's fantasy spirited debate last night.
Speaker 4: Oh let me tell you, but it was the article about how relying on AI causes your brain to atrophy.
Speaker 2: We're just about going to talk about that, right Thank.
Speaker 1: You for opening that door. Mark Marshall, take it away.
Speaker 2: Now, I have the study in front of me. It was from MI T Now, MIT are really smart people. Hey, I'm pretty smart. MO is really smart. We're all pretty smart around here. And if you take all of our collective brains, this is Tony Stark smart exactly. This is so so I'm going to have to be careful as I give you the information. So they did a study on the cognitive cost of using a large learning machine, which is AI. They use chat GPT from open ai as their example. They assigned participants to three groups, the LM group, the search engine group, and the brain only group. Remember that one.
Speaker 1: See no, I'm still in a brain only group. I'm not using actively using AI for anything.
Speaker 3: Yet.
Speaker 2: They had three sessions for the same task three times, and that task was each participant used a designated tool or no tool if you're in the brain group, to write an essay. Then they use electro and cephalography EEG to record the participant's brain. This is where it gets really weird. So the activit in their brain to assess the cognitive enhancement and cognitive load as they were performing these tasks. So, okay, they performed a lot of technical stuff which I'll skip, but what they discovered is brain only, l M and search engine. Those were the three groups, the tools they were allowed to use. The brain only group had They all had significantly different neural connectivity patterns. Brain connectivity systematically scaled down with the amount of external support. So the more stuff they took from AI, unless their brain was penetrated.
Speaker 3: Don't we understand that?
Speaker 1: Know that on a certain level, the brain is a muscle if you're not exercising it. It actually used to use the word that Mark used.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, but we've got kids graduating high school.
Speaker 3: That can't read or write an essay, or.
Speaker 2: Write an essay. But I mean, here it was proven brain connectivity systematically scaled down with the amount of support. The brain only group exhibited the strongest and widest ranging networks, the search engine group showed intermediate engagement, and the LM assistants elicited the weakest overall coupling.
Speaker 1: Let me be a contrarium very quickly, because I remember growing up my family. You know, you shouldn't use a calculator because you're not working your brain. As far as doing the math, you shouldn't use a computer because you're not working your brain.
Speaker 3: This is that to the degree it seems this.
Speaker 2: Is the future, and this is what's scary because people can't do math either anymore. I'm not math is my show.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do math anyhow, or so I'm not losing anything, So I mean.
Speaker 2: In the end, the reported ownership of LM group's essays in the interviews was low. The search engine group had strong ownership, but lesser than the Brain only group. The LM group also fell behind in their ability to quote from the essays they just wrote minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Because they had no firsthand participation.
Speaker 2: They didn't do it themselves. And that is what your teacher has been saying at all these earth.
Speaker 1: Remember when our teachers will get angry at us for just using cliffs notes.
Speaker 2: How about I want to see your work in maths. Oh my goodness, show your work, Show your work, Show your work. And then they came out with that new math, which still to me makes zero sun.
Speaker 3: It seems like it takes more steps.
Speaker 2: It seems to but that faded out because it did so. Anyway, bottom line, use as little AI as necessary. Like I told you, I went over my insurance policy with AI. That was helpful because I know nothing about insurance.
Speaker 1: Great great, great recommendations in tips. So then when we come back we have to get to the other part of the bad news is another major breach, and Marsha, you are knee deep in this.
Speaker 3: As far as trying to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to contact Google. So we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: It's later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: Marshall Collier joins us in Studio Tech Thursday, KFI AM six forty, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook app.
Speaker 3: Mister mo Kelly We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: KFI AM six forty is Later with Mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: We're live on YouTube, Join the party, Join the Momigos in Motown. We're live on Instagram, and now we're live on Facebook app mister Mokelly, and we're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. Let's continue Tech Thursday with Marsha Collier, who's still joining us in studio. Marsha, seems like you got more bad news to tell us.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is humdigger. If you're gonna use that phrase, this is it. Not only was there a breach recently of one hundred and forty one hundred and eighty four million logins on social media. There was a breach and we thought that was big. Now we have a new one. It's only sixteen billion names, passwords and what companies are they from? Apple? You've got an Apple password?
Speaker 3: Google, I got some of those. Facebook definitely got some of those.
Speaker 2: Telegram don't have that, and a bunch of VPNs and I have a feeling they're going to be more. Because no official word has come out So before I came to the show, I messaged on X to Google that was it two thirty five today, Google, do you suggest everyone sho the Google account. They're to Google account password now to protect their Gmail YouTube password manager and more. No response, that's what I'm hearing, crickets.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this. Let's tie this back to what you were saying. I think was last week of the week before two factor authentication. Let's say our information is out there, someone gets our password and it's the correct password, correct username, and they log in. Won't two factor authentication protect us?
Speaker 2: Yes? But what will even protect us more is you've almost pulled me over to the ubkey side. Okay, I can't a UBI key as so you know it what it is. It's a little hardware device looks like a little key plugs into one of your USB ports, or it plugs in at the bottom of your phone, and that locks the data in your phone. You can't use the data, the passwords unless you have it plugged in. And I'm just too afraid I'm going to lose it.
Speaker 3: I know I would.
Speaker 1: And also for me and I thought about getting one, it would get in the way of my charging. You might get in the way of my headphones, just the normal day to day use.
Speaker 2: And if I put it on a keychain, I'd figure the clanking of the keys was going to break it. Yeah, something bad was going to happen. But anyway, this is it's a lot of credentials. Think about your crypto.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: You didn't think of that, did you, because that stored in there too. Think about your email, your messaging at breaking information, banking information. What can these people do? Account takeovers? Real simple? When I messaged, that wasn't message, that was a public tweet. When I tweeted or XD to Google, I saw they were getting lots of You have to click on the replies. You go to their page and you click on the replies because they don't show that in their regular stream. The regular stream is nice, pr and bravo for you, but at least they do address some of the people. But they were getting one after one of people whose accounts were taken over, and people could not get back into your accounts. So what I'm telling you you need to do. I don't want to do this myself. I've not done it because I don't want to do it. Do your Google or your Apple account, change the password today? What do you want to gamble that you're you're special? You're not one of the sixteen billions.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not special.
Speaker 2: With my lock you know, definitely you got to do it, have to factor authentication on everything from now on.
Speaker 3: I got that, that's it.
Speaker 2: I do too. But I mean the havoc that this can wreck on your life? And Moe, we got a minute here. What are we going to do about this? What?
Speaker 3: What can we do?
Speaker 2: What we can't do? Not reuse passwords? Well, yeah, we reuse passwords. We're human breeds beans brain only. Yes, I let Google a sign, you know, Google password Manager assign one of those wacky passwords that I would never know.
Speaker 1: I look, that's how I usually have to do lost password because I use one of those arbitrarries self generated passwords that you can't I've never even looked at one, much less trying to remember it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I've found and I've only used Google. So I'm sure that Apple other have do a good job at it self generated passwords, but they haven't missed a trick. If I am on one device and it's set up as my Google password manager, it always works and I'm always a little paranoid about using my biometrics with my thumb or my whatever finger because what if I've cut myself? What if I picked up a pen and I burned off my fingerprint. It can happen, right, I mean no.
Speaker 3: It can. There are days where it doesn't recognize your.
Speaker 2: Finger, So we just have to be super careful and please, please please please change your password, sapy.
Speaker 3: But they're not going to, are you gonna? Yes?
Speaker 1: I am, yes, I am probably tonight when I get home, when I have a chance to do it. That's what I try to do all my stuff, and I try to do it all at once. That's something else. The only thing that I would recommend just do them all at once. You're thinking about it.
Speaker 2: If you change your main one, there's so many I don't care about. Please do you can hack into my gas? Cussocal right, help pay the bill? Pay my bill? Same thing with DWPY. Knock yourself out.
Speaker 1: You know, I would say, social media, email, banking information.
Speaker 2: Now, you don't want social media. Somebody could You could be sleeping and some idiot could be in wrecking habit.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why We're change those passwords because they are important and can really recavoc in.
Speaker 2: Your life and banking stuff like that. Obviously you got to do it. It's I don't know how else we can protect ourselves because the government isn't going to protect us and the big businesses are not going to back up and pay us for any damage they caused.
Speaker 3: I just likeing it to look.
Speaker 1: Okay, some fool out there stole the master key, so you got to change your locks at home, and the alternative is getting robs, so just go ahead and change your locks.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, lord, what you know? You got to use your brain? Yep, fake people are reading audible books for us. I mean, the world is changing, folks, and we have to take our responsibility for some things and keep learning. And that's why I'm here every week, because hey, we got to keep learning.
Speaker 3: And very quickly.
Speaker 1: Of course, for those who might be hearing and seeing you for the first time, how can they reach you?
Speaker 3: Marshall Collier.
Speaker 2: I am Marsha Collier. I'm the author of over forty seven books in the Four Dummies book series. You can find my books on Amazon dot com. You can find my website at Marsha Collier dot com and I'm on x at Marsha Collier and.
Speaker 1: I always have to throw this in here because people assume that it's spelled one way, what is spelled the other way.
Speaker 3: M A R s H A C O L L I E R Thank you okay is.
Speaker 1: Letter with Mo Kelly Marshall Callier. Great to see you and I hope to see you again next week.
Speaker 5: Next week, it's a date you're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI a M six forty.
Speaker 1: KFI is Later with Mo Kelly Live everywhere on YouTube, Instagram, Now, Facebook, and the iHeartRadio app. We often talk about remakes and reboots, certain things you should remake, certain things you should never remake or reboot, and there's some which falls somewhere in between. And I'm going to ask you if you're happen to be amongst the momigos on YouTube in the motown chat. We really want your feedback on this because you get the real sense of the show.
Speaker 3: You know what we are about.
Speaker 1: Netflix is working with Legendary Television to do a reboot of the Sid and Marty Croft nineteen seventy four sci fi show I Guess You could call it sci fi Land of the Lost.
Speaker 3: We all remember it, right?
Speaker 1: Feel that that?
Speaker 3: D you remember Land of the Loss?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Marshall, Will and Holly.
Speaker 1: They're on the expedition and they go down some waterfall, and all of a sudden they're back. I don't let me say back at sixty five million years BC. I thought I had the theme song, and I have to go find it somewhere else. I'm quite sure Twala will find it. But if you grew up on Sin and Marty Kroft like me, like Mark, like Twala did, you probably have some very strong feelings about Land of the Loss. It centers on father Rick and his two children who accidentally go through a portal and find themselves trapped in a world inhabited by dinosaurs, including a Tyrannosaurus Rex they nickname grumpy primate like people like Pacuni, of course Chaka the Bakuni, and the reptilian humanoids they called slee Stack, which only walked at three miles an hour and never could catch anyone.
Speaker 4: For some reason, you don't want the slee Stacks to catch you though they might be slow, but they're deadly.
Speaker 1: I was scared of slee Stack when I was younger. Is it like Slee Stack No, s for plural like deer. I thought I had an exit the end of it like Slee Stacks. Not sure, but I love me some Land of Loss. Now if you don't know, or if you're wondering, is Siden Marty Kroft going to be a part of this? Yes, the company Sid and Marty Kroft. Marty the Man passed away in twenty twenty three, but Sid is still alive. But Sid and Marty Kroft, as well as Marty's daughter Deanna Croft Pope, who is COO of their company, will produce the project, meaning it would be legit. It's not like we have to explain to them what it's all about. But uh, this was my favorite show. You had a bunch of the Siden Marty Kroft shows you had.
Speaker 6: Do you remember.
Speaker 1: The news of Electric Woman in Dinah Girl? Oh yeah, Election Woman in Dina Girl. Electric Woman was Dedra Hall who people mo well know her as Marlena Brady on Days of Our Lives And let's just say, as a seven year old kid, those were the two most beautiful women in the world.
Speaker 7: That's pretty funky, sappy. Listen to that.
Speaker 1: But still the best theme of all is and of the loss, with the banjo on the.
Speaker 8: Rootine expertish and the Grays turn quit and nobic he's drunk, the tiny around.
Speaker 2: The beet beet.
Speaker 8: It does sound kind of the little ish, the.
Speaker 9: Lost Lost, thus lost, lusting.
Speaker 3: A crumb.
Speaker 1: To the.
Speaker 3: No squeal like a pig.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that we interviewed Kathy Coleman, who played Holly on that show.
Speaker 3: You did not.
Speaker 4: But if you want to feel old, the actress who played Dinah Girl is seventy five.
Speaker 3: Now, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, the math works, but I don't like it at all.
Speaker 3: Dina s seventy five. Yeah, probably still hot though in those tights. I'll find some photos. Okay, I appreciate that photos.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you this, because we talk all the time about these rebakes, remakes and reboots. I actually liked the Will Ferrell version of the movie version.
Speaker 3: I actually did.
Speaker 4: You're a Trader to all Humanity? I like, you wouldn't even go see it.
Speaker 1: I am a fan of all things Will Ferrell, and I know it's weird. That makes sense. He's just my type of humor. But he's not for everyone. But if they do when they do this remake, do you want it campy like the original or do you want it somewhat serious and a genuine sci fi show?
Speaker 4: Well, you almost feel like they want to camp it up to preempt ridicule, because if you look at the old shows, all this prehistoric stop motion animation, and by the way, how many times did they reuse every single one of those.
Speaker 3: Every single scene was like it was just go ahead. So how can you not do it camp be?
Speaker 1: I mean you can't because they've done like Batman for example, it was camp be in the sixties and then you know, you do the movie in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Is dark and serious, even animation that was dark.
Speaker 1: I mean you can even though people may have been first introduced to the campy version.
Speaker 3: Now there are certain shows, sitting Marty Cross, shows.
Speaker 1: Where you just can't do anything other than the camp be, like Sigmund and the Sea Monsters. Do you remember that one that was before you time? Steffan, I don't know about Mark Oh, Johnny Whitaker was in that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, when you are rotten seams the door throw, I am get out of here. This definitely slaps nothing like them on the me when all in It's kind of like this relation the body of.
Speaker 2: When you watch that revolution, expect.
Speaker 6: Me totally.
Speaker 8: And magic.
Speaker 6: Everybody friend?
Speaker 2: How can that be all friends?
Speaker 6: That friends of all friends in your young all.
Speaker 8: And nobody the friends.
Speaker 6: Listen to that musicality.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we'll have more of Sid and Marty Croft and continue our discussion of the remake reboot of Land of the Loss, which is in development at Netflix right now. It's Later with mo Kelly k if I AM six forty. We're live on Facebook for the first time tonight at mister mo Kelly, Live on YouTube, Live on Instagram, live on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: With Mo Kelly one k.
Speaker 1: AM six Live everywhere on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, the iHeartRadio app. And we were talking about in the last segment the Land of the Loss series reboot in works at Netflix and it's going to be done in conjunction with Legendary Television. The company of Sid Marty Kroft is connected as well as Marty's daughter Deanna Croft Pope, so it would be legit in that regard. It's going to at least have the input of the original creators. And when I think about Sid Marty Crofts, you have to think they're.
Speaker 3: Not just planning Land of the Loss.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that that's the only one they're thinking about rebooting. That's the obvious one, but there are others that they have to consider.
Speaker 7: John Pup and Stuff.
Speaker 11: When things get up, Pup and Stuff can't do it because it can't do it nothing.
Speaker 1: And I still don't know what the song's about.
Speaker 3: Just a dream from yesterday. A boy and this hand jack through the boot from the pain.
Speaker 6: Jimmy, come and play with me, belonged to a hookie or witch and the flute to snitch.
Speaker 3: What are they talking about?
Speaker 4: They're laying out all the exposition in the theme song exactly.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: I just don't know what it's about. And to shave the boy all right, Florry finish to save.
Speaker 3: The big finish.
Speaker 1: Scream.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess I'm not going to finish the song.
Speaker 1: But do you remember one of my favorites, and it wasn't one of the i'll say more popular ones. I remember Sid Marty Croft the Craft All Stars. It started off with Sigmund and the Sea monsters. Then it went to doctor Shrinker, then a lecture woman named Dinnah girl. If I remember correctly, and no one seems to remember doctor Shrinker.
Speaker 3: I don't think that ran very long. My goodness, what's going on here?
Speaker 6: This definitely sleeps.
Speaker 3: We're showing us on YouTube?
Speaker 8: Will they always be no small.
Speaker 10: Shrink?
Speaker 3: He's crazy? Now?
Speaker 1: I think Twala likes this next one. I wasn't a fan of it. I hope they do not remake it. Did you Mark?
Speaker 3: Did you ever watch the new Zoo review? Absolutely? Did you like it?
Speaker 4: I felt confused by it because Henrietta Hito would confuse any young man.
Speaker 3: La la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 6: It's the news review.
Speaker 12: Roundly minded you we'd bring the like animals that one with what they do they learn with their friend Don and this helder y joke with money Charlie, what with about.
Speaker 6: Tell mamais Henrietta hip.
Speaker 11: Hoc very wise and very smartest Tally the al that's a smart and.
Speaker 12: Lots of part as Ready the fuck it's quite an unusual thing.
Speaker 6: The animals talking sin that's so seventy Sally. Every day's a different show. It's a music review come and write at you.
Speaker 10: It's son.
Speaker 1: Now one show I definitely did not care for and hope that they don't remake or reboot the Buggaloos.
Speaker 4: What you like the Bugaloos? I don't have any issues with the Buggaloos. What's your problem? They're in the air and they're everywhere. It's too close to bees for you? Is the problem?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it. You may not be wrong. That could be it.
Speaker 1: Seriously, they're flying around, Yeah, that might be it.
Speaker 2: The booze everywhere Van van.
Speaker 1: Are.
Speaker 4: What we need is a gritty, updated Buggaloos where they just mess people up with the remix of the theme mutant Bugaloos.
Speaker 1: Even the beginning sounded like the swarming of bees. Why maybe subconsciously? Yeah, I'm all the way against it. Yeah, they got to update that. We need a violent Buggaloos movie.
Speaker 3: Did you have a favorite Sitt and Marty Croft show?
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of the whole roster of them, and you got to remember these shows like Buggaloos with seventeen episodes, Doctor Shrinker was sixteen. A lot of these made a big impression on us when we were small kids, but they didn't last very long.
Speaker 1: They weren't at all Electric Woman and Dinah Girl. Do you know how many episodes they had? I can find out. Yeah, let's find out, because I don't think that stayed around long either.
Speaker 3: Honestly, let's see, I mean.
Speaker 1: About the same about sixteen episodes, so we're talking one season really back then one season. Yeah, they had an impact on me. They made an impression that those outfits, Oh confiter, if you're pre pubescent, those who gets your attention?
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now, Stephen, you are too young, but you probably came across the Sid Marty Croft All Stars.
Speaker 3: At some point. Not really, I mean it was like in the background, but I don't I didn't. I didn't pay attention to it. It was way before, way before my time. You missed out, It really did miss out.
Speaker 1: But the reason we're talking about this and looking at the Motown chat, it's all over the place, and we all have fond memories of the show, specifically Land of the Loss. But they're open to it. They're open to a remake. I actually would be open to a more serious rendition of the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, now what we need is a modern day Lydsville. Okay, how did you watch Lyddsville. That was the one I believe with Charles Nelson Riley, wasn't it. I see I didn't end butch Patrick, I am monster. I can see why I let your woman went. Oh impression on you. Oh oh, it's a wonder woman times too.
Speaker 11: In the middle of the summer, in the middle of the park, there began a great adventure for a boy whose theme was marked.
Speaker 6: He had marked to.
Speaker 11: See the magic Man along with all the children and twas so began the day that Dark was then produkee. He performed all sorts of arracles, and Mark was so impressed Mark that when the time arrived to go, he lagged behind the rest. Then quietly he didn't return the secret of the hat to learn. But everyone had gone away, and Dark disail the trend the moment.
Speaker 4: That it's a jaunty theme song about child abjunction.
Speaker 6: And as he put it down, it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do this in the seventies, yeah, grow the were getting the vans. This was nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 2: He was stunned and he was fascinating.
Speaker 1: It's tail. He had the scene, but the musicianship inside quality.
Speaker 2: What could that?
Speaker 3: Something rubs skin? He climbed the now it feels uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: And all it wants to hapg the shaken and rock look.
Speaker 9: Out calling.
Speaker 8: Scining toiling.
Speaker 2: And Brandy looked into the skies.
Speaker 6: He couldn't be leave his ears our eyes.
Speaker 4: Cook, you're trying to tell me that in the early seventies a show called Lidsville wasn't completely created for druggies.
Speaker 1: Well that's what they're saying in the chat, that Sid and Marty Kroft had to have been on LSD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they are not wrong.
Speaker 4: They've claimed I believe in interviews that they maybe did a little bit of weed, but they deny everything else. But I'm not buying it either. My don't put it on LSD. Shows don't come out of a completely straight brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lucy in the Sky Diamonds, it's later of mo Kelly k IF.
Speaker 3: I AM six forty e live Everywhere. I heart Radio, app
Speaker 5: K SPY and KOs T HD two Los Angeles, Orange County more stimulating,