Speaker 1: This is unquestionably the dumbest and weirdest show on the radio. Thank you for making a part of your daily listening routine. Here's what we got coming up to finish things up in this power hour, getting you all the way till six o'clock. We've got ac DC in town. Tonight, Skin will rank his five favorite ACDC songs. We've got MAVs Talk. MAVs go on and continue to play after the regular season has concluded because they're in the play in tournament that's happening Wednesday night, Sacramento. Little MAVs Talk coming your way. And then we have another Hawk story. And our show has a long history of covering the Hawk beat, and some major, major show tensions have have happened over stories that involve Hawks. We may revisit some of that, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Bath.
Speaker 3: This good.
Speaker 4: Got a few things that are interesting and some involve the world of rock. If you will priest news in a second. Hell yeah, you know this is actually weirdly. The first two clips are going to play. You're actually clips from the eighties, so don't ask why they're resurfaced, but things are resurfacing all the time, and Uh, here's Stevie Rayvaughn doing an interview about a snake.
Speaker 2: Now I shall say it.
Speaker 4: Uh, it is snake season, so everyone beware if you're walking on the sidewalking through some high grass, can I be careful there?
Speaker 2: Copperheads are looking for ankles to bite.
Speaker 5: I think that's a fair warning.
Speaker 1: But I do want to I do want to bring this up because this guy is an absolute legend. Okay, and so I don't know why Stevie Raven popped up on my social media timeline over the weekend, but listen closely to the story that he's telling, and I want you to decide if you feel like he's being truthful.
Speaker 3: Okay, you open your door and there was a five and a half with snake at least what kind of snake copperhead Ratler totally Molyes. Yeah, those things are shot him.
Speaker 6: Was shot him at least four times with a three fifty seven magnum and he got mad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 6: He stood up about this high and went split and went back under my house. He never killed it, No, it shot it four times, oh at least maybe five. Oh god, I mean it's kind of hard to miss. A snake from here to your knee for the three fifty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, he sounds a big gun. Oh.
Speaker 6: There were guts and everything all the drawers.
Speaker 3: But it was like he didn't care.
Speaker 2: A man.
Speaker 1: All right, I want you to keep in mind, beautiful. It's almost like he's in the middle of a serious interview. First of all, some of the red flags. What kind of snake was it that when you opened up a drawer sitting there? He said copper He said copper head rattler, and then he said copper. He combined two deadly types of snakes, all right, And then it was like yeah, it was about five feet long, and he said it jumped up to like here.
Speaker 5: So he's saying it stood straight up on its tail.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And he said we shot it four to five times, four times for sure, maybe five with a three fifty seven magnetic close range somebody, and it just got mad. Yeah, it got mad. Snake will do that when you shoot it. Somebody off camera goes, that's a big gun. It wasn't even the lady doing the interview was the second lady. She goes, that's a big gun. And then he was like, uh, yeah. There was guts everywhere, but it didn't care. So snake guts are out everywhere, and it just slithered under the house.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 7: I want to say a couple things. Now, I haven't seen this video, so I don't know the context. But can't a snake, like if its head is still alive, can't it still slither off?
Speaker 2: Yes, its nerves allow it to.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't slither off, do it would still move like you can cut a snakehead off. Yeah, and it could still clench its jaws and bite youtcha if its head is decapitated, but it's not gonna slither away.
Speaker 2: May we kind of still move? It may move and gyrate a little bit.
Speaker 7: But didn't he say this came out of a drawer And then he said it went under the house.
Speaker 5: It was in a drawer. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They pulled out a three fifty seven magnum shot it four times for sure, maybe a fifth time. Snake guts were everywhere on this copperhead rattler. And then it got mad and went stood up straight and then went right under the house. And that's a that's a unique snake.
Speaker 7: That's like when you crossbreed dogs the copperhead rattler. So I wonder if this is what Christina's thinking, because you're a Stevie Ray fan, aren't you. Yeah, okay, this was probably he might have hung out in Oklon some he's her pride and joy.
Speaker 5: He went to the Gaborhood.
Speaker 7: This is I'm guessing just listening to him, because he talked way different after he got clean. This is probably in the depths of his serious substance abuse issues, and so I imagine he's probably high while telling this story.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's in his mid to late twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is he got.
Speaker 7: Sober I think in the early nineties and then sadly like died right after he got sober in that helicopter crash. But he had serious substance abuse problems. And I bet he's high right now as he's making up this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well not even making up.
Speaker 4: Maybe the story did kind of happen like that in some shape or form, but he may have been high while it happened.
Speaker 7: It had been awake for three days on blow and show the story to God a life of its own.
Speaker 3: He got mad.
Speaker 2: He's not even the star.
Speaker 4: The star of this interview is her and her response to everything, and the first red flag to me is not even his lies. It's her using the term holy Molly's, which you don't hear very often. But listen throughout the I'm just playing again ye at the interview. How many times she has kind of a fake shocked expression.
Speaker 3: You opened your drawer and there was a five and a half foot snake.
Speaker 6: At least what kind of snake, copperhend rabber, cotton out Molly's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those things were shotting.
Speaker 6: Was shot in at least four times with a three fifty seven magnum.
Speaker 3: And he got mad. Oh my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 6: He stood up about this high, they went split.
Speaker 3: I went back under my house.
Speaker 6: He never killed it, No, he shot it four times, oh, at least maybe five. Oh god, I mean it's kind of hard to miss the snape from here to your knee for the thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh he sounds a gun. Oh there were guts and everything all the doors. But it was like he didn't care. He just made him mad.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh I did like his.
Speaker 7: It kind of sounds like a mixture of our friend Bob Maplethorpe from Bottle Rocket mixed together with Danny McBride.
Speaker 4: See that now In a thirteen year old news This is a video that's outside of a Judas Priest concert.
Speaker 5: I'm Dave Alby, I'm twenty years old.
Speaker 7: I'm ready to rock.
Speaker 5: Don thirteen, Oh are you here to see tonight?
Speaker 1: The best I've always asking her all about?
Speaker 8: In that lot, after.
Speaker 4: She says I'm done, I'm thirteen, they starting making out and breaking the law, fires out a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's the seventies or eighties. That would probably be early eighties. He's like, I'm twenty, I'm about to go serve our country and the art forces.
Speaker 2: And they're like, She's like, I'm down, I'm thirteen.
Speaker 5: They start mugging. I'm like, WHOA, what time on earth is this?
Speaker 7: I've never actually seen the movie? But is this from Heavy Metal Parking Lot?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: There's a documentary call have you ever seen it? No, there's a documentary called Heavy Metal Parking Lot, in which again I haven't seen it, but I think I think this is from it. They go into the parking lot of heavy metal shows in the eighties and talk to people and you get this kind of thing.
Speaker 6: I'm David Alby, I'm twenty years old, ready to run.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's so good man.
Speaker 5: I hope she now she meant to say nineteen. Then they make out.
Speaker 4: I have another thirteen year old story. Unfortunately, assistant principal was arrested for asking a student to rub her feet.
Speaker 9: She had a thirteen year old child that was at her school rub her feet. She didn't think he was massaging him the right way, so she massaged his arms and then made this statement like this will help teach you for play for when you have a girlfriend. We calmed the parents down and said, look, she's going to be held accountable for this outrageous conduct.
Speaker 2: God, who's that guy?
Speaker 5: How does he tied it into the story?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that was a police official of some sort. Engineering. Yeah, maybe it was the real principle, because that was the assistant principal. Okay, who's doing this?
Speaker 5: I think it might have just been the science teacher.
Speaker 2: Last time, I want to play for you guys.
Speaker 4: So clearly you see AI all the time now, AI artificial intelligence, it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Not a one.
Speaker 4: So our new education chief in America, the person leading the Department of Education is Linda McMahon. Yes, Tim McMahon's mom. No, Vince McMahon's wife. A wrestler, yes, a Yeah. A lady who, once again it's important to says, I literally grew up seeing her get body slammed on TV.
Speaker 2: That two leads the Department of Education. And here she is doing a speech on AI. Here's how AI is gonna affect everyone. Ai I AI. Everyone got it? Ai.
Speaker 8: There is a school system that's going to start making sure that first graders or even pre ks have a one teaching, you know, every year, starting you know, that far down in the grades. And that's just a that's a wonderful thing. Wasn't all that long ago? That is, we're going to have internet in our schools. Now, okay, let's do see a one and how and how can that be helpful? How can it be helpful in one on one instruction?
Speaker 2: We're gonna have steak sauce in the schools. You know, all we can do is laugh about it at this point.
Speaker 5: So she mistick AI with a one stiak sauce.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 1: We just it sounds like blockchain dot com. It does sound like black chain co chain com. Now we're gonna have a one steak sauce in the lunch rooms, and they are gonna be smarter because of it.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: It is really amazing. It's fun all right there. Yeah, there's an audio bubble bath coming up next. We have another Hawk story. We're gonna get to it in four minutes. Don't go anywhere. That's coming up next