Speaker 1: All right, it's the Bent and Skin Show ninety some one point one the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Look, we like to give tickets away.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give away tickets to see mud Vein that's happening in the fall. Use the iHeart app, the talkback feature. The third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us the reason Ben had to stop off at Dillard's on the way to work today. We just talked about it. The first person that can tell us that I'm sorry. The third person that can tell us that, leave your name, your phone number, your email address. You get those mud Vein tickets. Good luck everybody, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Track.
Speaker 2: Another edition of things Skin is traffic.
Speaker 1: All right, So we've talked about this before. Me and Ben have cable television. I mean, Ben's got satellite, but it's the same thing. You know, one comes underground, the other ones in the satellite. All right, you do not right? KT YouTube TV guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you have, Christina? We have Hulu TV.
Speaker 1: Hulu TV, So y'all don't have U Verse or nothing like that. Nope, all right, what is the main reason Ben that you think that we continue to have that old school style of television and not cut the cord.
Speaker 3: Uh, just because we're old and we kind of are stuck in our ways.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that specifically leads to scrolling through the menu. Yeah, laying in bed and scrolling through the menu. There is a guide and you can stop on a movie and watch the movie. You can go channel channel, you can pull up the guide and start scrolling through it.
Speaker 2: I love that experience.
Speaker 1: Last night, me and my wife realized we were all caught up on your friends and neighbors. We thought we had another episode to watch.
Speaker 2: We do not.
Speaker 1: So she started scrolling through the guide and I immediately put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, you're going to bed. Huh. It's like yep. She goes, okay, and then she waited a second.
Speaker 1: She goes, oh, see if you can guess what movie this is by just listening to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: It is the best game I've ever played in my entire life.
Speaker 2: That's great. We play that on the show. It is so much fun.
Speaker 1: And so she would, you know, turn it on there and then and the other thing too, is you start to realize, man, here's a lot of movies don't have a lot of dialogue going on. I'm listening to a guy just rooting around through stuff with music playing for about a minute and a half. So then we started doing clues. First clue what year did it come out? And then I actually got a movie because she told me what year it came out. It's like, wait a minute, is that the player?
Speaker 2: And it was nice?
Speaker 1: But it is so much fun and you can't do this if you cut the cord right, you know.
Speaker 2: How because we have a guy. YouTube TV has a guide does oh it does?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends how many channels you want to buy, like which package you get everything you need. So if you guys buy HBO, you just get Max, right, you don't get like all the Agbo chan you get the app, which is now each box.
Speaker 2: They changed it back from Max to HBO, so you.
Speaker 1: Can scroll through multiple hbos things that are but they're streaming.
Speaker 2: You'd have to pull it separate app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you would have to pull up a movie and then get back out of the movie.
Speaker 2: But again, you when you're scrolling through, I mean there's the you know, all the channels, you know, Comedy Central and all those that just have movies going on at night amc is.
Speaker 1: I was probably I bet I was hitting at about a forty percent rate.
Speaker 2: Wow. I felt pretty good about it. And it's just going through all the movie channels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if she didn't, she kind of made a couple of decisions like, I don't think you know what this is, so I'm not going to fire it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, we didn't do pay per view, but I think they have all the Sarah Palin movies still, don't they that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I sat there and I thought to myself, oh, look, look right there, Katie's got. We probably don't have any movie channels here at Direct TV though, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course do we have HBO up here at Heart during daytime though? Good Burger is on? Yeah, you got I think you gotta do it with movies.
Speaker 1: I don't think you do it with Okay, here's House Hunters, Maad Santa too. Oh incredible, though. Do you know what the first one I got though? And I was really proud of myself that the one that made her decide to do it Ghostbusters too. Oh wow, that was probably I didn't get it. I didn't ask her the year because I got it I.
Speaker 3: Just stumbled across that the other night and watched about thirty minutes of it.
Speaker 2: It was not good. It was the sequel, not the first.
Speaker 1: Here's how I knew, because I know the I know the original inside out, and I immediately recognized Bill Murray's voice. Then I immediately recognized Sigourney Weaver's voice, but I did not recognize the dialogue.
Speaker 2: I go is like Ghostbusters two. Yeah, because yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 2: I love your family. It's incredible that one. Let's play it on the show. Mom tries anal with yep, yep. All right.
Speaker 3: Those are dirty movies, all right? Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle. Speaking of moody movies, Nick Kge just playing John Madden in one.
Speaker 2: Seriously. We'll discuss that once again next