Speaker 1: Hey, you a body? Heyver?
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: He? What up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Got a special surprise in the chair for you guys today, Got a special surprise for you guys, the one the only rocket man. Listen, m here is that try Hey, I can help let me, uh give me one minute, mister try.
Speaker 2: Ho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up guys? What's up? Hold on right now? Yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up guys? How is every one? Did it?
Speaker 2: Is mon?
Speaker 4: What's he doing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Da hovava dav.
Speaker 3: Who mush?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, but what's on? Yo? But I hope everybody is staying safe today?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up? That about? Goad?
Speaker 2: M Yeah?
Speaker 6: But what's up guys? Yeah? Now, what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? How is it about the special music?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Hell about any welcome for the further today?
Speaker 4: The ghosts just say your free speech, but use silence the voices you.
Speaker 1: Claim your reach.
Speaker 4: I showed a bonus, I showed a brill. You hit the black button.
Speaker 3: That's your big deal?
Speaker 7: Nice going, ghost?
Speaker 8: What a joke?
Speaker 9: What a loser claiming free speech while you pick any shoes in you somebody with severe autism.
Speaker 10: So much for.
Speaker 1: Freedom, Just Ego and Skins.
Speaker 4: You preach rebellion, you preach the fight, but can't take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 11: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare, your free speech banner wrist high hair, Nice going ghost, What a joke, what a loser claiming free speech while you're picking and shoose in.
Speaker 7: You block somebody with somevere autism.
Speaker 4: So much for freedom, just Ego and skins on ghostand the machine and your walls, all paoper thing. You sbout liberty, but you can't let people lead.
Speaker 1: Nice going coach.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the mask cast slip, free speech champion, just another hippo chrit. Oh, you block somebody with severe autism.
Speaker 4: Your empire of words collapsing with.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, what's up, guys? Hold on? Mhmm, yeah, what's up? Guys? Hold on, guys, let me find the give me one yeah, wom yeah, yeah, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Here is up there? Said Jake. H mm hmmm, all right, welcome to Hile. This is not Hale. There's a red guy. Rather, that's care empression. Yeah mm hmm mm hmm mh Can you play ucie? Uh hey, hey, but what's up, guys. How is everybody doing? Mhm h.
Speaker 3: M hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 1: What's the new wen days? But what's up? Guys? I told you that work did.
Speaker 3: Mhm hm.
Speaker 5: M mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up guys? Hold on? Then you got some people in here by saying boom check out. By the way, I just want to let.
Speaker 6: You guys know that hold on, guys. No, what's up guys? How's everybody doing? What's all?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's all? Guys? How is everybody going? Talk? I can't see anybody goes, But what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are you coming on the show? Yeah? But what's up guys? How I was ever about this? Play some music? Yeah, small town.
Speaker 7: Kid with a big old brain talks a little different, buddy. He ain't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission.
Speaker 1: See's the world clear with ladies of precision.
Speaker 7: Might not talk much, but he show can't feel heart full of love and mind that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But then his own way, man, he gives best.
Speaker 8: He's got a real on his own like a Banjol song. My walk a different, Oh, bud, He's still strong.
Speaker 10: Can't box and a sal That's why I'm free different nonetheless, just let the bee. He's got shine his eyes in a storm, in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 7: So folks there something just don't get it.
Speaker 1: But Mama taught him.
Speaker 7: Don't you ever forget. You're a masterpiece made from a higher plant, a cowboy spirit and the wire love. Man does math like magic, draws dreams in the says the truest things when you stopped to think. He ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but the story so bold.
Speaker 8: He's got a rhythm of his old fag of banjo, so not a walk in toffriendal, but he's still strong game by saying a soul that's a lot of freek different lot of less.
Speaker 10: Just letting him be. And he's got shine in his eyes in a storm and his chest. He's a whole lot of hard and he's doing this.
Speaker 11: He ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound.
Speaker 7: Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 8: He don't need fixing, He just needs grace.
Speaker 1: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 8: He's got a rhythm of his own back of Benjil song March is doing beat that's proud and strong. Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 10: Just take his heathy. A battle man. He's got shine in his eyes, in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 8: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 5: It's just different, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Come more, guys, speak? Someone speaks talk over yo. But what's up, guys? I hope everybody is what? I hope a lot of you guys are watching before the stee looks in as she looked that word. Yeah, but what's up guys? The friend of the songs.
Speaker 5: Mhm mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: I'm tired of these no name patches calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean mister back in the day.
Speaker 7: Trusted the wrong people, lost my way.
Speaker 9: But I'm changing, ye, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 10: I won't let the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 9: I'm taking back my crown because I gotta past and I'm done.
Speaker 1: Some wrong, but I'm moving for over.
Speaker 10: I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now. You wore me for me, leaving me high. I used juve me stumble and fall. I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after.
Speaker 1: The rain, every start, stormy, all.
Speaker 10: Every step I take, I'm finding don't more listening to the noise outside. I've got my true I won't hide. I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of pow healthy. Yes, I got a pas and I'm gone wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now.
Speaker 9: For me, for me.
Speaker 10: Leaving me hide, but are used to me. Mistakes made me wiser, Mistakes made me see the powers in my head.
Speaker 4: It's up to me.
Speaker 10: I'm rising up, no change, no fee. This is my moment, my time. Yes, I've gotta PA and I'm gone around. I stand strong. I'm going right now.
Speaker 3: For me, for me.
Speaker 9: And the.
Speaker 2: You me.
Speaker 10: Yes, I'm made some mistakes, but I'm going right.
Speaker 1: I'm awake. This is me, mylivery. You went right now? Just bet me O mh no, no, what is up? Guys? Mm hmm yeah. Let just want to say hey, thank you to everybody that watches the stream, or watches the show or listens to us. I appreciate that. I appreciate it. I appreciate anybody that watches our shows that comes on and as part of the show.
Speaker 12: Oh h.
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 12: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: H m. All of my donation links and all of my links are on my bout page on my YouTube. By the way, yom, I hope that a lot of you.
Speaker 4: Yum m m, scrolling through the fee same old bullshit every night, Virtue Signal warriors hiding behind the screen so brid they preach the Holy Gospel, buddets at just smoking lies.
Speaker 1: Got mad Win.
Speaker 9: I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes.
Speaker 7: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage.
Speaker 10: Cancel culture.
Speaker 11: Capis trapped inside the ech okage one wrong word and the foam and.
Speaker 10: Losing all the fucking minds.
Speaker 1: But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 9: It's hard than their wines walk the woo.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of this game, tired of these people.
Speaker 7: Running in their mouse again mad and me because I found out of faith, the Kebo kings and queens.
Speaker 4: But they will take fa fuck the wou believe me, the hell load of night Jimmy Kivilnight, Stephen Covert on his throne.
Speaker 9: I'm take hud, saying Puss, standing tall and true, your trunk and fuck right off.
Speaker 1: I'm coming after you, after you.
Speaker 9: They twist every word to say, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clocks, but to see through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spreading nothing.
Speaker 10: Be fear got their blue checks.
Speaker 9: In the clouds food It's built on shifting sand. One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 10: Start the cracking ben They swarmed.
Speaker 9: Like angry bees when someone dares to disagree. But I'm saying cutting, motherfucker, Ain't no apology from me.
Speaker 1: Futher the woe, funk the woe.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of this games, out of these people running in them.
Speaker 11: I was a gig mad, a mecause I found out a faith.
Speaker 9: They keebo kings and queens. But they won't take you far for the woe full.
Speaker 10: Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 4: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 9: Now Stephen Cobert on his thrown, I'm Jay Cut saying Hunt, standing tall and true, you're trunk and fuck right off.
Speaker 1: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 10: The war bend and over, no more taking all the ship.
Speaker 8: Time to push back harder, time to make the bestest quit.
Speaker 4: They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 7: It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 1: Now the world's starting to see fucking woke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tide of the snowflakes melding in their.
Speaker 1: Own charade, mad at me because.
Speaker 4: The mass lift off their lying face.
Speaker 9: I'm Jay cutting, real name, real voice on in my space.
Speaker 10: Leave me alone, you dronk, or crawl back.
Speaker 1: In your hole.
Speaker 10: I'm not your late, not fucking out another Hollywood so fucking woke.
Speaker 4: Fu fuck the woke Jake cuts.
Speaker 10: And fed a loud and don't watch them pat show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h.
Speaker 2: H h h.
Speaker 12: H.
Speaker 1: I just want to say the people that I just want to say, we are not on this channel. We're not We're not paid by sponsorships. We're not we're viewer. We are viewers supported here here, I'll even show my face. We're viewers supported. We're not We're not a we're not a conglomerate bull crapper that only cares of we we put out good content here. Or I don't I like quality, or I don't have money to go get an editor or go get stuff like a lot of young guys. I do a lot of my stuff that pissing so the so I just want to let you guys know it snow. I love you guys, and uh, all right, I'm gonna end the stream y'all. I love you guys.
Speaker 12: A