Speaker 1: Even turn around and see the same long game.
Speaker 2: Somebody chasing shadows, trying to probe on my brain.
Speaker 1: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way red brings.
Speaker 3: I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 1: I'm getting my own on the windows.
Speaker 2: All a part, but the truth cutsy behind the curtain.
Speaker 4: What's the secret you keep them?
Speaker 1: Learn somebody from Boston using me so.
Speaker 2: They can make money, using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill. You have to wear a mass for easing jackass?
Speaker 1: But the mask?
Speaker 2: Donnut watched me on.
Speaker 1: The mask? Donn watch the city lines? Can blood?
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 2: Every trick, he relie, every story that you knew. You thought you found a puppy.
Speaker 1: But I cut the strings too.
Speaker 2: Nine, I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 3: You play all a part, but the truth cuts.
Speaker 4: Team behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: What's the secrets?
Speaker 5: You kid them? Somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 2: Me so they can make money, money using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bell. You have to wear a mask for a reason, Jackass.
Speaker 4: Put the mask?
Speaker 1: Don't I what right?
Speaker 2: Don the mask?
Speaker 3: Don't was?
Speaker 2: You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 1: I'm not the story. You get to control. Pull the mask off. Let the world see the person hiding none in meath orkery.
Speaker 6: I am to.
Speaker 2: Put somebody from Boston using me so they can make more using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill. You'll have to wear a mask for a reason, jackass.
Speaker 1: Put the mask.
Speaker 2: Don't watch Rick.
Speaker 3: The mask, don't.
Speaker 1: Ma, don't have Hey, what's up, Riley? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning. How's it going.
Speaker 2: Doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Dude? What so there's a clip out there of Team Star. Can you hear me? Yep, there's a clip of Team Star being drunk on Chubby.
Speaker 3: Now what was he up to?
Speaker 1: He was singing a hootie and the Blowfish song. He was doing lyrics to it. But dude, you know he should he should rehire likes, you know, he should like try to get links on or makes or or or or Grace.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, if we get one of the Voldemorts back, I'd prefer it be Grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's the thing. You know, she was bringing views. She brings views and brings money to the table. But she had to be she was stuck with uh Becky and Tina she didn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even that keme like set her up essentially because like there was like the no Ben rule, which is understandable, you don't want to have Ben on the show. Ben sucks, but like she lives in the same house as Ben. I think it's unfair to fire her because Ben walked briefly into frame. I think that was pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But but it's his shows. It's not h it's his show. He owns the company.
Speaker 3: He owns the company. But it's just like some of these firings that he can ducks, they're just like completely stupid, and it seems like the stupidest ones are the most permanent.
Speaker 1: What about the one? What about the what about the war? Him fire and c D?
Speaker 3: That one was pretty justified. That one was fair.
Speaker 1: What about what about the fire? What about a lot of the other fires and he brings them back, he brings back what about when when he fired Boogey and brought him back.
Speaker 3: That's a disgrace And well that was all fake. Boogie was never he never missed a show. They said he was quote fired, but he didn't even miss.
Speaker 1: One because but he because he just tried, team was trying to make everybody happy. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at this point, like I'm kind of I'm kind of over Boogie Stick. Like I said this in the in the comment section of a recent episode, and I got a decent out of likes. I think there's a there's a real movement to be made here. I think I think Boogie has outlived his usefulness. I think it's time for the Keem, Tommy and Wings show. I think that would kick.
Speaker 1: Or he needs to or they need to say hey, because Boogie doesn't care. Boogie is a Boogie doesn't Here's the thing, Boogie doesn't get viewers anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, well Kyle Live gets viewers, like to be fair.
Speaker 1: Like because of Wings, because of Wayne. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably true. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like what Wings is one of the greatest I think comedic sniper talents of our time, and like Keem and Tommy are already approven dynamic from dated. So I think I think the Keen, Tommy and Wings era is the way to go. I think that's the future of well.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, but the thing is, it's like you're not expected you know that they're expecting everybody to like it like Boogie older. But what has Boogie done the last few months?
Speaker 3: I mean not much. He's been he's been an okay like he's been okay at his role as far as like the radio aspect goes. Like again, I've a podcast trio, very simple premise. You got the main guy that's Keeam Star, you got the bouncing pad that's Boogie, and you got the and you got the sniper that's Wings and Boogie is an acceptable bouncing pad. But there's nothing really that sets him apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what you want to hear something funny is like people don't care about Boogie Boogie. Boogie did a stream. It only got like two viewers. You've got like a few viewers. He doesn't get. He doesn't even get. I thought he was banned from streaming on YouTube because of his partner is Twitch partner agreement.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's valid anymore. I don't think Boogie streamed on Twitch since he since before he thinked cancer.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a Twitch partner. Doesn't care. They they have they have they have an agreement where you can only stream on Twitch.
Speaker 3: Did it? Was it a real stream? He was doing or was it when Matan was fucking with his computer?
Speaker 1: Who's Maton?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well that doesn't really gout. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know who mat I don't know you know who Maton is?
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't know about Maton Evans.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: He's a great He's a great YouTube guy. He has a show where he interviews a bunch of people and trolls them. And he had Boogie on and then and they had Maton on Lolcat Live and Matan came to Boogie's house, sucked with his computer that spilled a bunch of ship everywhere, threatened to steal Boogie's dog. It's a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't, you don't message Sammy no, but but but but I thought I thought, so what I thought? I thought? I thought Boogie's ex wife deasy.
Speaker 3: The other Yeah, the previous Dasi.
Speaker 1: Took the took the dog from him in the divorce.
Speaker 3: He might have had a different dog that she took, but he still got Sammy and Leo. Yeah, Local Live has been interesting. Wings baited everybody last night. You're put in the title and thumbnail that Becky was gonna be there, and she was not.
Speaker 1: I thought she was banned from Local.
Speaker 3: I thought so too, But I don't know. All I know is that she was in the title and thumbnail of the last Local Live. They were like, oh, Wings invited Becky? Could she be the third host? And then she just was not there.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, test did a test? Did something really cool yesterday?
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 1: So? So not? I think nine Mayor? Is that Mayor still there? Yeah, you're just up as Ethan? Uh No, sorry, sorry, I I you can't come on here? How did you get a link? Jack Ass? Who is that Chris Peeps is in the Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Who's Chris Peeps?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is he the he the guy you were talking about last time?
Speaker 1: Not? Uh, don't come in here, jackass? Your band from the channel?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Nice try now, I gotta go to see right, nice try your your bands.
Speaker 3: There is there Chris Peeps spy in your midst. I wonder how he got the Uh he he.
Speaker 1: Got it because he joined the the d the DC.
Speaker 3: Okay, h.
Speaker 5: M hm h.
Speaker 1: And from the studio. There you go.
Speaker 3: There you got here.
Speaker 1: I'll do I'll do, I'll do it. He wants to add like a dip ship wants to add like a dip ship. Yah, I'm gonna have to m I have to do something. Mm hmm. Just keeps me. You're not allowed to revoke, revoke, revolt.
Speaker 3: And it's been revoked.
Speaker 1: I'm pausing the bye guys I had to serve. Mm hmm. Nice try, guys, nice try.
Speaker 3: Now I'm thinking about the food. Peeps I haven't had years, the little marshmallow birds you ever have? Peeps pretty good.
Speaker 1: But I want to talk about like, you know, I want to say that it's they should hire DSP.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't think he would take the job or else I would agree with you.
Speaker 1: He needs money, he needs he's been begging.
Speaker 3: He's all heeded the money though, he just has too much pride.
Speaker 1: Mm hm no, because no, he's stupid.
Speaker 3: He left fifty k on the table when Local Live first started. They were all gonna get fifty k, but DSP backed out.
Speaker 1: People are saying that this is this is uh. They said, you've heard the thing that people were talking about about to I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have heard that that Donald Trump said the toilet all causes autism.
Speaker 1: That oh, this is not us talking about this is this is not medical administer information YouTube. This is just let's talking what Donald Trump said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's medical information according to the presidential Cabinet.
Speaker 1: President, he's not presidential, he's president.
Speaker 3: Well, he's the president, but I assume he has the backing of his administration. That's what I'm saying, Like the Trump administration, it's interesting. It's unfortunate that a bunch of uh leftist women are killing themselves by overdosing on tailand all to own Trump.
Speaker 1: By the way, they let an NXT wrestler win the TNA Knock Albums Championship. Damn they led a tier they were but they had their They had their event last night called Victory Road. Yeah, and I'm like so excited. I'm so excited for Bound for Glory because we get to see a tables match between the Dudley's and the Hardy's. Dudley Boys and the Hardys they were part, they were part of the original TLC match. Okay, so what do you think about them now? Call it instead of short Bus, calling it just bus.
Speaker 3: That's a bad name. But like, I don't think the channel's ever had a good name, at least not since the beginning, because it was tech talk for a thousand years after it was a tech talk show, and then short Bus wasn't great, and then Rastov was like, oh you could call it short bus.
Speaker 1: That's offensive.
Speaker 3: So now it's bus and that's just like, who's gonna watch that show? What does that mean? Fucking lokout bush.
Speaker 1: By the way, Valerie gave me a sub on Twitch to someone that's nice the game, so good morning. Yeah, hey, uh so Chris joined the Discord. I didn't even know it until he tried to Chris joined the Discord, but I didn't know it until he joined until tried to join the stream yard.
Speaker 5: Humhm, how did he know about the discord?
Speaker 1: He might have he might have found the link because so so so I took down all the invites.
Speaker 6: He either got it from Ed or he either got it from that og mumblin nick dude.
Speaker 1: But guess what. I took down all the so I banned him from the discord, and I also took him and I took all the invites, including one I made. Well, okay, I'm not even late right now. I'm not even like one to post the discording. I'm not even like focused right now on Like I got one hundred and one problems in Chris a one of them. Yeah, TJ, have you met Riley yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, who's so? Who's so? Who's the most rotun Riley or TJ? Probably me?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty I'm about three seventy so yeah, I think I just eke you out them around four hundred.
Speaker 6: So sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Got fucking loud as cars going pack?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, by the way, I gotta TJ. I ordered a shirt. Do you remember the then ees pro wrestling game tender Wrestling? Yeah, pro wrestling. I got a shirt with the logo from that coming I ordered was I So, I want to say this to people. I'm a good person. I don't think that people don't. You know, t J has known me for a long time. TJ knows what what we went through with Chris and that. Yeah, motherfucker that piece of ship that you know Chris. Here's the Chris says. Oh, Ed was like, oh, he wants me to join the show. I'm like, no, no, thank you. I'm not gonna be part of a show that A. He's gonna do it half assed? He doesn't. He does like he half asked our nail the our wrestling reviews shows a lot he half asked it he he he used suff that. Here's the thing. Chris even had a joke a nine dollars Joe Cronin one. No, if you think rob that was his seven buck one. By the way, that's how That's how I got into watching the review shows. Was Joe Cronin.
Speaker 5: Same because I started watching Joe Cronin doing his.
Speaker 1: What his shows?
Speaker 5: One of his big shows that he used to do.
Speaker 1: Out of Nowhere?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was something like that or one of the other ones that he Yeah, I think it might have been out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know where is the show he did with j.
Speaker 5: Oh Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And then it was a it was monetized this, monetize that, monetize this, monetize that, and people got mad that I said that one time. But so hey, uh, I haven't So I haven't spoke to anybody. The only person I speak was as a thunderhead for believing everything. Chris says, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The only the only people I really talk to now out of the crew is you, ed Garret sometimes because he will call me out the blue sometimes, uh.
Speaker 5: Danny and oak Park. I'll message him occasionally.
Speaker 1: Just to check up on him. Who else I think that's it.
Speaker 5: After I left Arcanes.
Speaker 1: Discord Arcane Arcane, Uh is upset? You mean Arcade and DJ's Discord. Do what you mean Arcade and DJ's Discord.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because I wasn't. I wasn't there with them right before DJ passed away.
Speaker 3: Then I was in.
Speaker 5: There, you know, for a while. I was.
Speaker 6: I was in there about like I was in there about a month before DJ passed, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was all.
Speaker 5: That was crazy. I know Arcane took it hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, so I want to talk about something, so it gets to the point where we I dono. I done two good shows yesterday. Yeah, and I pissed off. I pissed off a I pissed off a internet legend because here's what I did. I went into a string last night because Ghost Politics was a streamer. I said, hey, Ghost, I just want to let you guys know. I let the the streamers know. He says, Jay cutting you, sound of a bitch, and and and then he bans me from his rumble channel. Damn because those politics in San Antonio, Texas. No, because he's also in San Antonio, Texas. What the heartbreak?
Speaker 7: Kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michaels, Yeah, I got a package coming. By the way, that shirt I told you about plus plus that stuff from him. But then I don't have to worry until.
Speaker 8: Until too because I got some stuff that I ordered these through Amazon, good old Amazon. But they're they're not doing it through Prime. They're not doing it through Prime. They're doing it through USPS because I ordered these before I got the Prime. But uh, I just want to say to this, I do appreciate everything that people do for me. Yeah, hey, Crystal, we gotta we gotta code red. Crystal got a code red, code red, code red. Hey, Jacket, this is Obama.
Speaker 1: Get down. By the way, I just want to say, I watched Charlie Kirk the other day. Yesterday I watched clips of it. Charlie Kirk Show with eric A. Kirk was on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard about that. I guess according to Twitter people people who are grieving are not allowed to feel happiness for even a second or else they're not actually upset. Mm hmm, yeah, m hmmm.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of Virginia Virginia people in the chat. Howd upon did that band you?
Speaker 5: H m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to But by the way, so how do you like the new format of the show, guys, I'm making it yours GP.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, hey had birthday charge, Happy birthday, GPS charge, Happy birthday your arm.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think today was his birthday or yesterday was his birthday.
Speaker 4: No, it was Thursday. But we took him out. We took him out last night and we went to a haunted house attraction. Yeah, and me and him, well, me and my there was four of us that went, and the youngest one got scared at the beginning, and then uh, my charge went outside with them, and then me and my friend Jennifer went through, and then uh we came back out. I got my charge and me and my charge went through and he was wearing his dysfunctional veterans hat and everybody was thanking him for his service, and they did their scare thing. And but so what happened with the code read what's going on?
Speaker 1: We got a uh, we have a situation where a Chris Peach is acting acting like a jackass. A gain by our boy Kris, the guy that's been bothering us. Uh huh, Chris, he joined the discord. I don't know how he got a link unless he grabbling from one of my pages. Now I have to. I had to take down all the invite links. But you know what, it's cool because you know what, you know, what's that Chris has been. Here's the thing Chris tries to find. I don't know if Chris is gonna you know what, I wish that t o D and Chris does a stream because they they bother dysfunctional idiots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just a bunch of freaking dumb asses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how how have you? By the way, dude is dead.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it still existed.
Speaker 1: Jim Jim's Jim still red. Jim still streams over there? Uh uh uh? Cab seven streams over there periodically. He doesn't do panels anymore. He just sits there and does music streams.
Speaker 4: Does he do it off camera still or.
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 4: I just I don't go over there anymore.
Speaker 1: So he does like and sometimes he does panels, but he does it with his friends. He has a he has a love shack. I don't know if you know who that is. Jack. He has uh what's uh stocky Stooki's ice house or sticky smokehouse.
Speaker 7: Oh god, what what.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who? You said, I said a name. You said, oh god, Stookies. Yeah, is that a bad person?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's a good place. I mean it's a good place to eat and drink, and I don't drink anymore.
Speaker 1: It was a person is a person that's I can't even say it.
Speaker 4: Right, Stookie. Yeah, I know who it is. But no, it's actually a restaurant and bar. But I thought it was a person that counts in under that name.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's a there's a gas station out in Haysburg called Stuckies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an ice cream parlor.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See it's also like but u. But also here's the thing. I had been to Hasburg in years At this point where I am summer stuff has changed. Yeah, Hasburg, Mississippi. If I'm talking you know Riley right? Riley and t J uh huh. I think they're I think they're a little frozen.
Speaker 3: Im here, Hey TJ.
Speaker 1: TJ is talking a GP.
Speaker 4: How you doing pretty good?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I was meeting for a minute.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend was talking to her mother.
Speaker 4: Ah, yeah, how you how you doing?
Speaker 1: Look what I got I gotta I gotta jar.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a belt, a championship. You funk around your find out, Chris, fuck around and found out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and what on you Jake for not taking his ship? Because because.
Speaker 1: Also, look, I got a Jarker. I guess what's inside, but.
Speaker 3: I missed it.
Speaker 1: David, Hey, nice car?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 1: Nice car behind you?
Speaker 4: Oh the white Ford?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you know what forwards are are for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dead fixed or repair daily.
Speaker 1: Or fixed for repair daily.
Speaker 10: Or if you want to do it backwards, driver returns on foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what a GMC is, right, yep.
Speaker 4: It's a gay man's Cadillac.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, Jillian Chevrolet made Chevrolet.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if there's one for jeep.
Speaker 4: Uh there is, I just I can't remember right off hand.
Speaker 1: Pontiac. You know what a Pontiac is?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Poor Roldan thinks that's Cadillac.
Speaker 1: They got that. They go, yeah, well.
Speaker 10: Hell, Jake, why do you think God gave everybody butt cracks up and down instead of sideways, so that way when you're going.
Speaker 4: Down to slide you don't hear.
Speaker 1: Oh what is the Pontiac?
Speaker 4: Poor old thinks it's a Cadillac.
Speaker 1: That because I hate that.
Speaker 4: I hate that in words, So.
Speaker 1: You thank god you believe that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, right, he said, Poor old Ninja thinks it's a Cadillac.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I about making her say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Jake's behind her with a gun. We don't know that. We can't see.
Speaker 4: Him, he questioned, my arm. I love hearing Jake laugh.
Speaker 1: It's funny, should you, oh, Jake?
Speaker 4: I bought a new I bought a new training pack to hold dog tree for fang for fane for fang freak ca.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a big old box over here. Dog tricks for a lot girlfriend's service dog, step.
Speaker 4: I bought it at Walmart last night.
Speaker 5: Maybe look at that, look at it, look at the TV, look at the Look what you got.
Speaker 6: For a dog's I think I think she said the host dog treats.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they noticed that. He was telling t J was telling this this old lady to look at the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, by the way, we can't saw your charge.
Speaker 4: By the way, that's all right. They saw her young.
Speaker 1: But more so I was worried about you guys will get offended because it's you know, this is love. I can't go ahead it back.
Speaker 4: Right there?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what do you know g O d is gonna have something to say about this dream.
Speaker 4: I don't care let them because you know what, it's just giving us more views.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I have to say, a lot of people who don't like people, fucking people.
Speaker 4: They're just jealous because of the simple fact we got more people than they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're also over there like they're they're pandering too, like the people like they're they're not just talking about you right now or Joker, they're talking about Michael Raybau or they're talking about a lot of those people. But Michael Raybauer sucks. He charged here's the I try to get him on my show. Guess how much he's chargeed for just an interview?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 4: Can I borrow some money?
Speaker 1: Here's Michael ray Bauer. I would rather, you know. I got Tony. I got Tony Reality for free. I got something.
Speaker 4: Check these out. I bought these were like two dollars last night. What is it? They're called finger lights? Yay, So I got stuff for Halloween. Now I can tell people where to go.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: We would get, you know, candy to pass out to the kids for Halloween around here, but we don't get no kids up here where where we're at, they do theirs like in town and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's they do that here. It's called a safe Halloween.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: The thing is they cater not just the kids, but to adults too, because I went out last year and the year before and got candy.
Speaker 1: Ha huh. So so so I want to I want to say, I want to say this about like people who who don't understand streaming. Streaming is easy. People have asked me what is the best software to use and other stream Yard or restream, so.
Speaker 4: By the way, stream Yard or zoom.
Speaker 1: By the way, oh gp, I got a three month of a free trial a free one month trial of of restream, the pro restream. I'm gonna I'm gonna get that instead the of the stream Yard because stream Yard, you know, for me, is not worth forty five bucks, is not worth the money that you're paying money to just.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: But they're they're also saying this, they're two billion dollars in debt.
Speaker 4: Streamer is two million dollars in debt, two billion billion, two billion dollars in debt.
Speaker 1: This is someone that used to work in stream yards telling me this. Chris Chris Cut of the jib is telling me this. He used to work for stream Yard and people were telling him about it. They might they might shut down at the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Wow, thank god I got Zoom here. Go at least on Zoom, I can actually share stream when I stream.
Speaker 1: I could do it. I could do it here, but the problem is because I'm on a tablet, We're not do it on my laptop. I can share, yeah, but uh, I'm not telling people about it. I'm just letting people know that this is what my friend was telling me. How Yeah, I just also want to say this, this show is so awesome, but I think I just want to I just want to go. I really am my having one of these days where I'm like, I woke up about I went to bed about like nine o'clock, was it not?
Speaker 4: No, it was after ten because I messaged you and said that I was thinking about going live, but by the time I got home from the Haunted House attraction and because of the playing with Bang until three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, GP, nine o'clock time, nine o'clock. My time is ten o'clock your.
Speaker 4: Tongue Yeah, okay, oh yeah, that's right. You're an hour behind.
Speaker 1: I forget, uh, because that's how I live.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I forgot about that. I forgot you was an hour behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I want to also bring up there now they're now showing their show on d log. They are how they are. They're letting people stream.
Speaker 4: Letting people stream porn and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can I promote, Jake? Can I do some promoting?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: If you guys are in the Gaylax, Virginia area, go to the Old Depot Motel. They are doing a haunted house attraction on Friday and Saturdays. Rainer sign and it is ten dollars to get in. Yeah, and it is well and I mean well worth the ten.
Speaker 1: Dollars two dollars per person.
Speaker 4: Ten dollars per person.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm mad a loan.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you what. It is absolutely fun. I went, what was that, Jake, what was the name of it? Old Depot Motel? You can find it on.
Speaker 1: Google Old Depot Motel.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, it is absolutely worth the ten dollars per person to get in on Friday and Saturday nights. You will have absolutely the best time. It is a ten minute walkthrough, but it.
Speaker 1: Is I did find a Facebook page for them.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep they're talking about because they didn't have the best turnout last year. We need to get them up to where they will continue this for next year and the years to come. Ya, they are it is absolutely the best. It's pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There there's the there is actually the there's the there is the facebook page for Depot Motel I found.
Speaker 4: For Thank you Jake. If you guys are in the Gaylax, Virginia area once again, stop off on a Friday or Saturday night at the old Depot Motel and pay ten dollars per person to get in ten minute walked through. You will have the best and I mean best time. You will laugh, you will scream, you will do everything my charge said. The guy with the chainsaw tried to cut his leg off and it was the wrong leg. It was the one that had already been cut off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, dude' already been cut off.
Speaker 4: But you will have the You will have the best time, absolutely ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Yea actions. By the way, I just I just followed him over on my Facebook.
Speaker 4: Page for a little small haunted house attraction the best place to go.
Speaker 1: And here's here's the thing is and and it's it actually is is actually good. You know, we over here in Waynesboro, we do for Christmas, they do I think called Christmas in the Hall for Christmas Lights. Yeah, yeah, they do, like Christmas Light show. Seeing we lost TJ. But you know, this show is so awesome to deal with because you know, I don't have to deal with you know, and we're promoting a something that I do promote a lot of, and that is you know, I love Halloween, but I hate like I hate dressing up problem tejs here. Yes, I had to.
Speaker 5: I had to connect but accidentally.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna tell you right now. You will laugh, you will stream, you will have the best time at Old Depot Motel's Haunted House attraction a house long Tom.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'll send you the I'm gonna put it in the group chat TJ, the group chat. But Tom.
Speaker 4: Last year they didn't get the turnout that they wanted, and they were telling me and a friend of mine last night that this might be their last year because they haven't had the turnout. So I told them that I would promote them very very heavily.
Speaker 1: And we lost Riley.
Speaker 4: So uh oh, we lost Riley.
Speaker 1: I'm going to promote it because you know, we got to get people over there.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, absolutely, for the price of ten dollars per person a ten minute walkthrough, you will left, you will scream, you will have the best time. For me, that was a ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Uh. And also I will promote it in the discord because in the UH pictures I have people, I have people.
Speaker 5: That it's only three hour drift when we're at.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly and it is about a thirty minute drive from where I am. And I absolutely loved it. Last night I had pictures taken with a couple of the cast members. Yeah, and I'll tell you what. I had the absolute best time. I screamed, I laughed, I loved it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna give any spoilers, but I'll tell you what. Like I said, you will laugh, you will scream, you will have the best time.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: And also and also should should to d dudhod the care fall by the way, Actually, stream Yard put a new thing right here. Look sorry, uh sorry, you get to see my leg there's anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll show a little bit more leg Jake. Oh but wait a minute, you're pulling the Dale where we only.
Speaker 5: Comment ship, but he still might be able to watch an office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're gonna end. I think we're gonna end because it's I know that I know that TJ has got to go do some stuff.
Speaker 6: But uh, Jake, hang back after the after, the after before after we end all right.
Speaker 4: But guys, check them out. I'm telling you you will have a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh there's the Facebook page once again. Thank you guys, to to t J, GP and Riley and thank you guys. And we'll see you when we'll see you.
Speaker 4: Bye, guys, Love you, guys.