Speaker 1: It was this seems like Sunday.
Speaker 2: Well it is Sunday. You see, Andy we is on the radio now every Sunday on CBS p Vinso.
Speaker 3: That's Ried Brinso Newrinso with Sulium, the Scientific Sunlight Ingredian brings you the Amos and Andy Show, Yes, Labor Brothers, Comminy the Makers. The Rinsong brings you a boo half our of entertainment.
Speaker 2: With a little Man Eddie rain Ernesty Ways, the Jewelairs.
Speaker 3: Jab, Alexander's Orchestra in Cars, and Radio's all time favorites A and.
Speaker 4: The eleven PM.
Speaker 2: In the Stephens Household, Kingfish's wife Sapphire is about to retire.
Speaker 3: But the Kingfish is still sitting in his easy chair in the living room reading his favorite mystery magazine.
Speaker 2: Then the moon disappeared behind the cloud the curtain part and the horrible monsters stuck his inhuman face into the room and says, go, it's oh.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 2: Reading the mystery story. Don't come in here the room with your mud back on it and do that tim in the swallow my cigar.
Speaker 5: But Joe, it's so you're reading that mystic trash again.
Speaker 2: Well, what's wrong with her? It's better than nothing much. You love magazine you read all the time.
Speaker 5: Well, I tell you want saying, George Stevens, I got more LeMans out of a six month subscription to that magazine, and i'd have got some new with twenty games.
Speaker 2: You're always shooting your mother for something. Don't worry about me, I say. By the way, remind me to set the alarm clock for seven thirty in the morning. I got a important job doing tomorrow morning. Why that's wonderful, Josh. Ways, I gotta go down to Pis Mount and rig up our electric wire so they don't go through the meeter. I've gone round.
Speaker 5: Why don't you stop doing things like that? Oh yo, Mike, you've just been trying to cheap swim peak.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, honey, when you were a business and you was a businessman like you, gotta cut a few corners.
Speaker 7: Now and then.
Speaker 6: Kay.
Speaker 8: So look at my father.
Speaker 5: He was an honorable take a business man for twenty two years, and all that time not one of his customers ever come thlam cools.
Speaker 2: Not when you was an undertaker. Your customers ain't no position to go, George, I haven't see.
Speaker 5: It's useless for me to talk to you. But someday all this cheating connues donna catch up with you, and you're gonna have to answer to her conscience.
Speaker 2: Oh go to there, South, and don't worry about my conscience. I got understanding what my conscience. I don't bother you, and it don't bother me.
Speaker 9: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 5: I am going to bed, good night.
Speaker 2: So oh he is picking on me bout something. Now, as you're picking on me about my conscience, there's one fellow who is conscience.
Speaker 1: Ain't never gonna bor George York Stevens. You're wrong.
Speaker 2: Who does, George?
Speaker 1: I'm your conscience, my conscience.
Speaker 2: Uh so what are you doing here? Yeorge, it's time we had a little talk.
Speaker 1: You're a chistlet you're a conniver.
Speaker 2: You're a schemer who me is?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why you can't sleep now. If you don't change your ways, I'm gonna bother you from now on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen, I'll change. I promise y'all will be you and FETI.
Speaker 1: Now, remember, George, you can't fool your conscience.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so I know you can't fool your conscience or I was ching.
Speaker 1: All right, George, it's good night.
Speaker 4: It's a good night.
Speaker 2: Oh me, I really gonna turn over a new leave. Oh that's the story. And I decided to make a big change in my life through spending my days cheating people. Oh you're gonna start cheating them at night, now, don't I go in the liberal I reform. You see there's another voice down inside of me that's pointing out the right way.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, I've heard of that.
Speaker 2: That's what the shike TI first rate first too, as they an the regulove.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's well, all of these booting myself right into being a new man. I knew that. Man, it's very hard to believe all this king fish. Wait, no, no, I sure you don't. Look here? You see these two shares of stock because I found him at desk draw So yeah, read on there the east the left of canvas stock. Yes, now, well I bought this stuff three years ago, and I would fit unfooled up.
Speaker 4: It ain't no good.
Speaker 2: Now what would the old kingfish that was done with this stuff fall? The answer to that is oblivious. You would have saw looked at somebody like Andy.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who has a change?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Now, look at what I'm gonna do with it, all right. I was going to a torpet.
Speaker 4: Ready in the trade.
Speaker 2: Basically. Well, well you certainly sound since here, Kingfish, congratulations on turnover a new leaf. Yeah, well, I gotta run along now.
Speaker 1: But I got to go myself.
Speaker 2: I tell you I've got an appointment as my custom paillers. Oh is that who?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know. I just can't wear a machine made clothes no more. Oh you're getting a new suit. He there, No, no, no, he's hand stitching the patch on the seat of my pants.
Speaker 9: Oh, come in.
Speaker 1: Brother, then then all right, King Fish, I say, I come over here to ask your advice on a financi matter.
Speaker 2: No, we'll not judge. And I just turned over a new lead way.
Speaker 1: Way a minute, King Fish, I've been reading the financial pages of the paper, and the fellows all say that now is the time to buy common stocks. Yeah, yes it is, andy, But you see what tell me, is King Fish, you know any good stocks I could buy? I just want to buy a few shares. I'll fake ads.
Speaker 7: I want to.
Speaker 2: Buy a few shares. We'll take careds man. Mm and excuse me while I step into disclosed partim in the winter.
Speaker 1: Well, why are you going in that dark clothes, Poe all by yourself.
Speaker 2: Hey, conscience, conscience, why is you? Can you hear me? Listen, conscience, something just come up.
Speaker 1: Listen, content.
Speaker 2: There's a fellow out here that's really asking for us. If you don't answer, now gonna do it? Come on, can't you say something with your tell? Well? No news is good news here I do now, brother man, you were saying something much stock?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can buy some good common stock.
Speaker 4: There were then there.
Speaker 2: It's so happens that I owned two shells of guilted blue chip stuff myself. No food.
Speaker 1: Where you got that one?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Let me see you? Now, I wonder if that's in my vault down at the bank, or should I give that to my broker for sale keeper? He said, there's the hip is in the tracks basket.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, well there's the thing.
Speaker 7: K Well, there's the final stock.
Speaker 2: In the market today, and there it's called the East Alaska canray. Well, this is gonna be that biggest year. And I'll come well because of the corner of the fishes that got up there, never hit a thing like it in history. And you go up there, you're staying on the banks of the Yukon all for the safe. They have fish as far as the news can smell or tell. There's the creator salmon running history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well i'll come. They got so many salmons this year all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Well, good reasons for then there uh, this year they'll lasting government legalized.
Speaker 6: Morning and un.
Speaker 2: There's so many salmon there. Well, some of them swims around for deers, just looking for a factory that they ain't too busy to canny. That sounds good, the Vish, I only got one hundred and fifty dollars this man, How much is a stock? You got one hundred and fifty him?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: So have ms at the share is seventy five dollars a share. I've got two share. Now I ain't much. You're arithmetic, you know, I sort of a dump fellow. But wait a minute, that's a course and it comes out to eve one hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old kay, King Vish, I'm going out the bank right now.
Speaker 2: And get the money. Yeah, I'll go with you anders. But now King Vish, list is just one thing his You show to these stocks is all right, and to look at it show you how honest I is. Now this time, I will personal guarantee you investment. Oh Dennis say, oh yeah, oh yeah, you gonna make a quick profit on this thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that sound great, King Fish.
Speaker 2: Now you know this might be the beginning of a whole new career for you. In it, you might end up as head of the whole fish industry. Just sink the head.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'll be a thrill, all right. When I walked on the street, I have people saying that goes Andy Brown, the big fish hat.
Speaker 9: Yes wrong on Sunday, on.
Speaker 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, aus Thursday, Friday and Saturday old day long.
Speaker 6: A shame about that Saturday, ain't it a shame about his way? And in a shame about that Santa never gets on his knees to break shame and sorrow. Okay, walkodylady, you ain't the man you love is sold on Monday.
Speaker 4: Monday, you'll find him a rambling Tuesday.
Speaker 2: His hardest faining.
Speaker 4: Wednesday he's drinking, and the gambling.
Speaker 8: Shame on Thursday.
Speaker 6: Sunday morning, and say bouts.
Speaker 4: About well, at least wipe the ground.
Speaker 6: A tail up fire. And every time he went to bread.
Speaker 2: Monday Monday, he'd free through doubting Day, Tuesday, Glory Wednesday, Wednesday, you'd spine shut.
Speaker 6: The battle Sunday and Monday Today, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We try old his gospel shoes.
Speaker 6: Thursday, Saturday Sunday road Road.
Speaker 2: It's free to do.
Speaker 6: About you said on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 10: Well it looks like the Kingfish is up to his old tricks again. Friends. This is John Lake. You know, while I've had a lot to say about wonderful new Rinto with sodium, there are a few words that sum it all up. Rinso with sodium. Put sunshine in your wash. And what that means is this. You can do a Rinto wash and then dried indoors or outdoors.
Speaker 2: Just as you please.
Speaker 10: No matter where it's dried, your rinso wash will turn out more brilliant than anything you ever saw before sodium was discovered. Your white clothes will be not just whiter, but actually whiter than new, and your gay washable colors will turn out not just brighter, but brighter than brand new. Well that's what I mean when I say new rinso. But sunshine in your wife, you're and so it's safe for clothes, and so kind of your hands. Rinso is the only so that contains a new scientific sunlight ingredient sodiums and now packs do amos.
Speaker 2: Mandys jarned the barber come on in, you look worried. What's the matter to Christmas? Those who can get?
Speaker 8: I do want to be about care.
Speaker 7: You can the barber business whatever? Yet, how can you got?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 7: Told him? Why did you really know this subject? Bother them kingsman, I just imagine you can't come about your son him a cover of sears them turn me stock.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well the conferention Londa short of the stock wasn't really no good And I had to pixted with't my conscious before I took him money to see who he was going down to the brother's offers.
Speaker 7: We think that you told me he was gonna make a three propod dollars and we were going down there Nils by the.
Speaker 2: Word holy smooth, and he goes down there. You'll fin know what the can they'd been in business for the past two years. He's gonna be holding for his money back. You see, how give my personal guarantee that the stock was good?
Speaker 7: Well, I look him for who programs and something happened to the parent that was out of y'all controlled, you might get out of us and all under the last No, nobody is responsible for us a financially.
Speaker 2: I turnt him quay from.
Speaker 7: That catastropy had catastrophe got back her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that that has a good idea. But if you on to see his side, I'll throw in a couple of as innitia. That's what I do. Oh yeah, I'll think it's a real catacaus You know what? Sure that tell you you are really they are lots more than you look.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and you know there's no teath. We're speaking of catastrophe. My father mess he never gets tired and telling me of the great catastic he had still for I had been on October.
Speaker 2: To seven, nineteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Is that right? What happened that John?
Speaker 7: It was the worst press every way we can we best.
Speaker 2: Clear you can't.
Speaker 6: You got how did you come when I died?
Speaker 2: I was I was bombed. Hello brother, I'm to come in.
Speaker 1: Hello, kan't fish higher say?
Speaker 2: I was just going down to Brooker's office to see what my stocks was. Then before you do that, I got something shut in might interest you. I just got a kilogram yeah, I dost the old stock holders in the east of Laps and Canry Corporations. I'm afraid it's bad news, my boy.
Speaker 1: I mean, what does a telegram say that I sell that those of stock ca.
Speaker 2: Well, I read to you stars out here, I'm here, bag holder. They got you in there. Hey here, we take pleasure and informing you that you're coming here. The east of left at Canra is now extinct.
Speaker 1: Holy macro kingfish, when did the thing extunt?
Speaker 2: Well, haven't got health to them? Yeah? Well I showed glad my money, say, because remember you personally guaranteed my investment. Well, that's right in there I did. And that's what breaks my general's hearts. You see, in this case, the one thing that nobody can be held legally responsible for is what did this done?
Speaker 4: Happen?
Speaker 2: They colaminated, wiped out the canry was an unavoidable act of nature.
Speaker 1: Well, tommy, kingfish, what is nature done done for them?
Speaker 2: The sweet mother Nitchure who makes the little flowers fud, the mother Nitchuer who makes the bablon brooks his battle and the salt breeze is blue. It's done turned around and kicks you red. The tears.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens up there anyhow?
Speaker 2: Well, then it's an acceptive fact that the one thing you need to run a successful fish canary, just fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go along with you there.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, then you can't can nothing in the canon. If you can't find nothing that can can you no agrees with all that mess.
Speaker 1: But what happened to the fish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who told me there was a zillion salmon in the waters?
Speaker 2: Up? That's where we run into our first active nature. If whales had them up the whale, yeah, I said, And they swung through the stairs of Adjozin and then went through them. They cut down and went through them salmon like a school of vacuum cleaners. Oh them whales as guns went the salmon into the mouth and throuting the bones out to the top of the ears.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, as your king based, Wait a minute, what's you talking about? Listen? They couldn't eat up all them salmon up there would be impossible for them whales eat up all.
Speaker 2: Well, they're right then, and right there, Mother nature kicked up her heels again. It pitted a left and drought drout. Now you see your drive up over the water in the river and I said that it was a pitiful sight to see the few remaining salmon old enough that dry river bed to spawn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that must have been a sad mess, all right, Oh of.
Speaker 2: Course it ain't worth mentioning them. But right after that, mother nature talked in a hundn't tentify what titled.
Speaker 1: Wave to you know pool and they had done a lot of damage too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, really, recabit in that little town weaked up one time to sweet rereaked down there.
Speaker 7: Then, yes, you said it was the biggest hunk areaking day ever.
Speaker 2: See it. I want to see and have a giving you down the complete pigtail of the katasta.
Speaker 4: You realize I.
Speaker 2: Ain't responsible for you lose your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but look, k face, I want no wait mine, wait, wait, just miss.
Speaker 2: It, I Undeclaire, that was a perfectly illegitimate yield that I made with you. My conscience is clear and chilly. Well that's all right. I didn't know about damn catastrates that happened up there.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I brought it up.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I forgive you this time what you're going to say, But I don't want you for a chair now, I just don't Canada steel cast no excursions on myself, my charity. Say, Andy, what is you looking so sad about? Son? Oh?
Speaker 1: I done made a bad investment in the tar gamers.
Speaker 2: I don't love one hundred and fifty dollars. Oh, that's too bad. And there what side did you buy?
Speaker 1: I bought two shares in a catasslate.
Speaker 2: Two pairs in a catas down. I don't know what you mean. And that's what happened. Well, the whole thing started when some whale had a vacuum.
Speaker 1: Cleaner and went through a school Estimore.
Speaker 7: What in the world is you talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd understand it. Nay, it's all high finance.
Speaker 2: You see, I wouldn't have lost the time of Mother Nature hadn't gone up to Alaska and done the cam camp. You know, you're tying to me like the kingfish has been chisling in this thing somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well, the kingfish told me the stock, but he told me his conscience is clear.
Speaker 2: Now look and and knowing the kingfish's conscience or new conscience, this is just another scheme of his. Now, if I was you, I'd do the smart thing this time. I'd get myself a good lawyer.
Speaker 1: I'd sue him and get your money back. Yeah, that's just what I'm going to do. I might even get two lawyers and to his conscience too.
Speaker 10: Well, it seems like and he's going to have some trouble getting his money back from the Kingfield. You know, more women use Rinso than any.
Speaker 2: Other wash day soap in the world. The letter I got the other day.
Speaker 10: Emphasized that back so vividly that I thought I'd like to read it to you here. John La could say, I'm an Australian's war bride. When I arrived here, I tried all the washday soaps to find the one that would bring my wash to whitest. I use Rinso in Australia, but after trying all the wash day products here in America, I'm convinced it's still Rinso for meats. I think if I travel the world, I couldn't find a better soap than Rinsos. Yours, truly, missus Rosalind Nushwandi all be the Oregon Well so, thank you for writing, mister Gushwandis. That's a mighty nice letter, and you certainly can't do better than Rinso. Rinso is safe for clothes and so kind of hands. So use rinso every wash day and see how rinso with solium put sunshine in your wash. And now back to Amos and am.
Speaker 2: Uh say so long could I see you? Oh excuse me, I didn't know you was on the phone.
Speaker 8: Go see where gentle man can't say talk it's a climing.
Speaker 2: Yes, they now got Joe, I got it. They caught you in the.
Speaker 8: Bank taking the money red handed. H and so I didn't mind saying.
Speaker 2: And only one thing you gonna do, probably the Latin principal. Now come time to it so fast.
Speaker 8: So that's properly.
Speaker 2: Am tough? Okay, Joe? Yeah, what if that means going wrong? Get out of the town too.
Speaker 7: That Gota told you over the phone. I doesn't to that.
Speaker 2: To do the left food stuff now now they're selling no good. Now, then they're gonna take me to co him too many. Now if you souk of what I can do well and the shore to win the cap mom. Now there's only one thing to do.
Speaker 7: Convince him that you was booked.
Speaker 8: And even if he did.
Speaker 7: Win the kids, he couldn't collect a nickel from you, you know, tell him that you were a part for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, poor boss. Say there's a good angle there, and that's what I'll do. You know, suder way, you was really a pritiant attorney.
Speaker 1: Oh man, look at this time.
Speaker 2: How many my portfolio? Actually I got to get out here and get down the court. Oh lord, you got to big kids, of course do off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you see a kind of mind that's in trouble all the county's altimobill.
Speaker 4: Tell what happened.
Speaker 8: His mother and lady lived with him, and she ride with him a light in his automobile, and him and her been again for a month, so south ride, Uh huh, and they come to a climax your city when he was backing his car into the garage, see, and he got fed up.
Speaker 2: And put her behind the wheel. Yeah, well, how could he get in trouble for putting his mother law behind the wheel.
Speaker 4: It was the left rear went.
Speaker 2: Come in, brother, and hey, king fish, I just dropped in to tell you because I have stockle suit against you tomorrow, I'm gonna sue you to get back down one hundred and fifty dollars for brother, and that is your purple. Just too bad that you were suing him on my fine. And this is a nulling voice.
Speaker 1: What you mean, nullen voice?
Speaker 2: Well, then I just come back from the city Hall where I took the old, which makes me a thirty five public pawhole, and I was hitting the constitutional right too well, coming home with justice.
Speaker 1: Wait where I ain't never heard nothing like that.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, I took over my first pauper papers. I read them to say, here to whom it make him turn? This is a certifier the part right here and after the new who is up the creek? Stephens? Well, here's a junior wine and died in the wool puple and he ain't got it button. His certificate entails him to stand in any great line great in New York. This cutis is also extended to his wife also, guess except.
Speaker 1: Weekends and holidays.
Speaker 2: Sorry, dam Johnson of the State Highway Commission, Well what the Highway Commission?
Speaker 8: I got to do with it now?
Speaker 2: And you got charge of the roads to the port house in it.
Speaker 6: Gies.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that all you got to do is take the old and they give you these papers.
Speaker 2: Well cool, I had to pay a lifeless fee in the registration feel a lot of other views.
Speaker 7: What the end there?
Speaker 2: You're in a propper when you go down down the ridge and by the time you was a paper you was all fucked out.
Speaker 1: Said yeah, gig bass, your mean has done me at all.
Speaker 4: This is legal.
Speaker 2: George's end of Tomorrow gives him a government pampas beat with the official insignia on it, the American ego with one call stretched out for a hindous.
Speaker 1: You mean a tries to get one hundred and fifty bucks back under the law. You ain't got to give it to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then there are purposes particket from old angle Well Winterson when he passes on, we don't even have to fuck out nothing. Then we've entitled a free space in pottery.
Speaker 9: Fields nice something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course we don't get in with no classic crowd. Damn. They just throws us in with a whife lout the We don't get no fool hits doing with your name on it neither. They just rid down to get rest in peace. You all.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I guess the laws the law, and there ain't no point ensuing you then, or I really gets the bright dome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look though I don't have any people chest in the breadline sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you song can't go.
Speaker 2: Whereas I happen. Man, that's corpus stuff really works.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, this sure, Oh Josh, that.
Speaker 6: Wasn't a nice thing to do.
Speaker 2: Well, No, man, I can't explain it. But if you've broken your promise, haven't you? I said, will I tell you, conscience, I ain't never gonna do nothing like that again. That is my less time.
Speaker 1: But that's no excuse, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait to see, I was just kind of tapering off, you know how to.
Speaker 1: George.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep on bothering you as long as you try to cheat people. Yeah, well, and I don't bother me no more. Conscience plea is doing I won't if you'll just give the money back to that okay, conscience, I'll do it. I'll do it. Like I was telling you that poorpo stuff that I pulled on you. Well, then new pal, I made that up. And I'm gonna give him a check for the money you paid me for the stock. Here's a check for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, gag face, thank you. You were certainly a changed man.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh that's all right, then I forget his boy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I really appreciate this game, pig. Well, I'll see you later, okay, and so long.
Speaker 2: Well, now I can down and really relaxed. Yeah, I'm really feels good. Now you just can't go along and take advantage of people. Start to get away with it here, your conscience will always bother you.
Speaker 1: God, I'm very happy you're a changed man. I'm going away and I'll never bother you. A can't more.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful, wonderful, Thank your conscience. Do you see you can't clue your conscience, can you?
Speaker 1: Good by George and goodbye.
Speaker 2: Little does he know that that check I give Andre with no good I say, And the are now to that joint league is the most careful.
Speaker 8: Man I ever thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he has got one of the best jobs there is.
Speaker 2: All they gotta do is tell people about that.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Rinso New Rensol would saw him.
Speaker 10: Well, it suddenly is a pleasant thing to talk about and to use. New Rensol gets.
Speaker 1: White clothes whiter than new and washable.
Speaker 10: Seller is even brighter than news New Renso with sodium for funshine in your watch. More women use Rinso than any other washdayte soap in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh death, Quite a statement. And it's absolutely true. More women use mint though than any other white stays soape in the world, and all of us here are mighty proud of that. So when you go to your growth to stat for rinso, won't you thank you tonight?
Speaker 1: See you next Sunday, right after the Jack Benizow.
Speaker 7: Right now, the United States.
Speaker 3: Of America is building the largest, best trained and best technically educated armed forces in its peace time history. Today's serviceman is a skilled professional who works for advanced techniques and equipment in specialized.
Speaker 4: Me men who are eligible.
Speaker 3: I urged the volunteer for training in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and postcard of.
Speaker 2: The United States Enforces.
Speaker 3: He showed me with us Next Sunday at the same time when Lieber Brothers Company, the Maker's a feud in song with Solium, but again presents the Amos and Andy Show until end. Good Night to all of you from.
Speaker 2: All time.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Yesterday USA Radio and I'm your host.
Speaker 4: D