Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I scrolled at ninth the glow burst my eyes. Another cliff, another way for life. They take one lines, twisted out of shape, turn and fleeting though into e turnal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 3: I was bombed.
Speaker 2: They never made me, never shared my ear, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 4: Nobody's there.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of these trash pietre running.
Speaker 4: My name through.
Speaker 2: It was Grand Jrgy because I said.
Speaker 4: Something they didn't like.
Speaker 2: They don't know me, and realized they only know my own line presidents features aren't posting on human list and so please please.
Speaker 5: Alone, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: I take for clicks.
Speaker 4: I reached food feet they the throne on the air that I breathed, that I.
Speaker 2: Once saying the slice and served the cold and rock around a thousand strangers screaming, canceled and mola.
Speaker 5: I heard a long off from the high, but the singing on the other side.
Speaker 1: They never heard my voice.
Speaker 2: Crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me. I'm never whier. I'm tired of the trash fire chat run.
Speaker 5: They don't know me. You realized they an't on my own line. Ould please please.
Speaker 4: Leave leave me alone, Leave me alone, leave me alone. I'm mooding the worst thing I ever type you to a voting, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing doubt in comp stains, amathologies and growing things. You don't get the home me from that your microphone.
Speaker 2: See, I'm tired of these trash.
Speaker 1: My name through a crime strangers deform me.
Speaker 2: You don't know me, and realize you only know my own.
Speaker 4: Line president time. That's never been my full sentence. So please.
Speaker 5: Please leave me alone alone, leave me you know.
Speaker 3: We'd be alone.
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing? We're libeling Kick, But if this is gets short, I might post this on our video platforms for you guys when I put on the audio platforms. But how is everybody doing? To they of everybody is staying safe on Kick. I just want to say thank you guys very much for all the people that have supported the channel on Kick. Oh I don't usually come on Kick to do a stream for you guys, but I wanted to to say thanks or you know, I know so. So I'm trying to use my hours before Sunday because Sunday we have a reset of our hours twenty fifth. I just want to say thank you guys. Just wanted to I just wanted this to hell. I won't even make it if you guys. I just wanted to do like a little, short, little show. Let's see who is like. By the way, I had a good conversation with my friends with run over at Rhode Island Productions. He is pretty interested in having me on. Sorry, yeah yeah, m.
Speaker 1: I following. Uh. By the way, what's up?
Speaker 3: How was everyone? I just wanna say to all the people that I just wanted to do like a quick little wood. I wanna say thank you to all the people who are out there casting shadows because I'm alright.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. Bye.