Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh thank you, Colorado Democratic Party. You make it so easy, the gift that keeps on giving, except for all these laws you pass. But this is fun. It just helps us get into the mind of the left. Right. It's fresh. Nobody saw this one coming. We're going to play some sound from the Colorado State House rep from a District eleven Boulder. Her name is Representative Karen McCormick. So before we play this sound, though, keep in mind a couple of things please. She is also primary sponsor of a bill called Gender Identity Certificate of Death that makes it a crime to not lie on a public record. It would force Colorado health officials to lie on a public record and to say that that male laying there in front of them on the slab, God rest his soul is actually a female. And so we'll get into the perils of that and why why the left would even be pursuing this when if they had some sincere concern here. There's such an easy other fix. But we'll get to all that. But this sound you're gonna thoroughly enjoy if you're a pro life like me, Because it's a Democrat, the same one sponsoring this bill who's implicitly acknowledging the undeniable medical fact that all of these kids who are killed through abortion are in fact kids, they are in fact living humans.
Speaker 2: Cut one, Please, we know, even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so if you've got your sense of gender identity in this second trimester, it's just confirmation that you're a living human, and you know, are getting this sense that Okay, I know I got those parts there, but I'm really not, you know, that gender. Right, So that's her goofy theory when it comes to, oh, yeah, these kids are deciding before they're born that they're really the opposite sex. But she's absolutely correct, and that these are kids, these are living humans, and so absolutely fascinating. Now, let's get back to this bill that would require Colorado Health's officials to lie. What's really behind this? I mean, it's so goofy on its faith. Right. If somebody was to say, okay, Ryan, now the reason I want this bill is because I want to respect the wishes and the self identification of the deceased. You've got to have a hurt Ryan. Well wait a second, isn't the answer to that? Well, then why don't you propose a bill that would just add a separate box and just have a separate box that says self identification, but you keep the sex box and it is worded sex on Colorado death certificates, you keep the sex box, right honest. And if they and I'm not saying we should add a separate box, but if they really, if that was their true motive to just respect the wishes of the deceased, why wouldn't the bill say, add a separate box for self identification.
Speaker 3: And not only that, that might be a fair starting point for negotiations on a fair compromise that would at least validate acknowledge the gender identity of a trans person without, like you said, foraging over into the lying about the scientific part of it.
Speaker 1: But that's not what the left wants. The left of the left wants you to be forced, under penalty of criminal prosecution, to buy the lie. That's what the left wants. You know. They don't want tolerance, they want obedience. You have to buy the lie. You have to sign your name to the lie under penalty of criminal prosecution. This bill is such a confirmation of what the left is really after A five five or zero five, A two five five takes DA N five seven, seven through nine. Let's go out to beautiful Aurora, Colorado'll talk to Brent. You're on the Dan Caplis. Show how you doing, Brent.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The biggest thing I have with all this gender identity is, say you go to a crime scene. Okay, you get DNA, it's going to be male or female regards to how somebody identifies.
Speaker 1: And that's how you put that on a form. Hardon me, don't put that on a form. I'm joking, But go ahead. You're pointing out very well the absurdity of all this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, one hundred years from now, an archaeologist goes in and exumes a body that is at some place, then they're going to do DNA, and it's going to be male or females, not what somebody identified a right.
Speaker 1: So why do you think they're so hell bent on this, on forcing people to buy the lie.
Speaker 4: I think they're wanting to people to buy it a lot to get in line with their ideology. And you're not going to do it.
Speaker 1: No, and good for you, and America sent an election day it wouldn't do it. Brent, thank you for the call. And I believe this. I'm not talking about Representative McCormick. I'd love to have her on and just talk to her as an individual about what's driving her. But when you talk about the left as a whole Ryan, the only thing that makes any sense to me as to why the left would make this their holy grail, second only to abortion. You have to buy the lie, you have to, under a threat of banishment from civil society, be willing to say that man's really a woman. Is that. It's just that the left knows that they have to do a couple of things to be able to prevail in America. They have to intimidate people into bending the knee and into a green with the left in order for the left to prevail, they have to get people to set aside their intellectual beliefs, set aside their religious beliefs for the left to prevail. So this whole trans thing, which never made any sense politically for the left right because it's such a relatively small community. One of the greatest people I've ever met my entire life is trans. But it's still a very small community, and so it never made any sense to me that they would go all in on that unless there was a broader goal. And I think this bill that we see the Democrats pushing in Colorado right now just confirms that, right, because if they really wanted to just acknowledge the feelings of the deceased, they just add an extra box self identification and.
Speaker 3: To kind of square the circle. Here, Dan, a very interesting text of formulating a question for you and for everybody out there.
Speaker 1: So did anyone ask this.
Speaker 3: Democrat introducing this ludicrous bill if it's okay to abort a trans baby?
Speaker 1: What a great point. I love our listeners. How about this one taking both of us to task, which we greatly appreciate. And I wish this person would call the show as well. It's so well worded, Dan and Ryan. The consensus always watch out for that word, right, consensus among whom is that transgender people are born that way, and frankly, as I am transgendered, says the Texter, I know I was born the way I am, And you are incorrect on the science because biology is more complex and xx or x y. Your contention is that being transgendered is a learned experience, and it is not. It is as predetermined as the color of your eyes. But I cannot expect someone who is ignorant of it to understand it. I agree on the abortion aspect of your commentary, though that from Kimberly. A couple of things there. First, Kimberly and the consensus, I'd love to see that, because I'm not seeing that right now. And then you say that my premise is that this identifying as the opposite sex is a learned experience. I'm not saying that, Kimberly. All I'm saying is that no matter where it comes from, it doesn't change the truth that that person is what their parts say they are when it comes to gender. And then if that person wants to say what I identify as the opposite, what do I care, knock yourself out, but don't force other people to lie about it, and don't claim a right to go into a girl's bathroom or shower or to play a girl's sports and leave the kids alone. Don't be recruiting the kids. That's all I'm saying. Anything wrong with that, Ryan, any hole in that morally, intellectually, analytically, logically, No.
Speaker 3: But even what Kimberly says there, and I know she's a regular listener, it underscoes or's the point of the pro life position.
Speaker 1: If you believe that the.
Speaker 3: Person inside, no matter what they are xxx y trans what, it's a living human being. Uh oh, left, how do you justify aborting that living woman being?
Speaker 1: At that point? You know what's really interesting as you watch this over the years, I consider my mom one of the founders of the pro life movement. But over the years you've seen the argument on the left transition right from the big lie in the beginning that that's not a human, that's a clump of tissue to really what I think is more mainstream on the left right now, which is, oh, yeah, that's a baby, but we have a right to kill it. I mean, that's really what the left's argument has come down to and didn't Bill Maher have a great riff on that. Maybe you could pull that up during the Brads And now you are AI, You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: They think it's murder and it kind of is. I'm just okay with that. I am. I mean, there's eight billion people in the world. I'm sorry, we won't miss you. That's my position on the what not your position if your pro choice fascinating. You know, Bill Maher And one of the most memorable interviews I've had on this show is Bill Maher, and we really went at it and then he ended up hanging up. But he seems Ryan at this point, and he still says some things that aren't true, but he seems devoted to just this radical honesty, right, and so I think he's just become so disgusted by the blatant dishonesty of the left, such as on this transgender stuff. Having under threat of criminal prosecution in the case of the New Colorado Bill or banishment from society, you have to then lie and say that somebody who's a male is really a female. But he just spoke the truth there, right, And that is I mean, so many on the left now, and I can tell you just from everything I read of what they write, etc. So many in the pro abortion movement they just absolutely recognize the undeniable truth that, yeah, you're killing a child, you're killing a living human, and they just say that's okay. And so that's one of the reasons I'm so confident that the arc is toward life. And we see that in tangible ways, right, including the fall of Dobbs, in the election of Trump, etc. But yeah, is simply because underlying it, the science is undeniable. So many people have seen altarsounds. Now the left knows it can't really get away with that old argument that it's a clump of tissue. I mean, right, have you ever had how many of your buddies come up to you and say, hey, man, look at this picture of my fetus. No, I mean all of us. As soon as we got that first altar sound, we're running out and say hey, look at my baby.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's all falling apart for the pro death left.
Speaker 3: And a couple of things, Dan, why you're right and why the momentum is moving in that direction, and especially among gen Z's, and it's because of the science I think that they're talking about, and hopefully it is. But there's a couple of points we made here the left. If you notice, Dan, they rarely use the word abortion anymore. They've run away from.
Speaker 1: It, so they don't think productive rights. There you go.
Speaker 3: And the other part is how many other leftists, let's get Bill Maher some credit here, are fundamentally honest about the position he was. He said, look, if your pro choice, isn't that what you believe?
Speaker 1: And the answer is yes, you know, well, well I obviously, and we've talked about it before. They won't use the word abortion because everybody knows right now that's wrong. And so these are the same folks if they've been alive in the eighteen Oh no, no, you can't say slavery. It has to be farmer's rights. You know, it has to be you know, plantation owner's rights. You can't say slavery. Right, it's the same idea. Hey. By the way, the reason we're talking about this today, other than it's the number one civil rights issue in the world today, is because we've got this state rep out of Boulder. We're trying to get her on I think she's been on before. You don't think so, right, But Representative Karen McCormick from House District eleven, who I think didn't realize she was supporting the pro life movement when she said this cut one place.
Speaker 2: Well, we know, even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: Well, the only way the sense of gender identity can start in the second trimester is if you're a living human right, And so thank you for that, Representative. And I don't know where she's at on the life issue. I assume just because she's an elected Democrat that she's rapidly pro abortion, but maybe I'm wrong on that. The other point though, this idea that wait a second, these kids are deciding before they're born that they're really not what they are now. I would love to hear her science behind that, because you can be sure it does not exist. But then this ties into this bill that she's pushing. She's a main sponsor of called gender identity Certificate of death that as I read the bill, and she's welcome to come on and tell me I'm missing something would would force a state medical officer, under threat of criminal prosecution, to lie on official documents. If they've got a body in front of them and it is male and it has all the male parts, they would be forced to write down as sex female, as long as that person had left those instructions behind. And as I read the bill, even if that person had not left those instructions behind, if another appropriate person and then the bill identifies who that would be says, oh no, that's a female, the state official would still have to lie on the form under threat of criminal prosecution, at least as I read that bill. And here's here's my even bigger point. If this was really just about sensitivity to the dearly departed, and if they identified as female even though they were male, then the fix here wouldn't be to force people to lie in a state form. The fix would be a separate box where they could write down self identification. Right, So why aren't they introducing a bill that says that? What's your answer to that? Eight five zero five A two five five text d An five seven seven three nine Brian, Great Texters want to clarify something, Dan, with our last comment regarding abortion and gender identity, Mountain grandparents are being completely sarcastic, using the current woke vernaculars such as inseminated person. We are truly amazed at the idiocy that were so hard to convince so many without the slightest awareness of their own contradictions. Mountain Grandparents, we can assure you every listener knew that you were being sarcastic, but we have cleared it up in case somebody missed it. Dan, I missed the news of the discovery of the trans chromosome, sent with invisible ink. You gotta love our listeners. Got to love our listeners so and by the way, sometimes we get people sending us a links the links says some Texters are we can't take those because the text are off the iHeart system and they wisely do not accept links. Dan, did anyone ask this democrat introducing this ludicrous bill if it's okay to abort a trans baby? Going to Ryan's earlier point, I would love to be able to ask a Democrat that question, and hopefully this representative will join us but what do you think their answer would be. I think we both know what their answer would be, right, I don't know what answered it could be, dan oh, because it's the same as their answer to everything else, and right, every debate, everything else. Do you accept any limits whatsoever on abortion timing, reason, et cetera. They always defer to it's up to the mother, right, just like California, where it's a capital offense, it's it's capital murder in California. Let's say that you've got a mom and she's walking out of an office where she's just picked up a check. This is a real life case, and somebody punches her in the stomach trying to steal her purse. They don't know she's pregnant, she's two weeks pregnant, and they kill her unborn child. That person is then guilty of capital murder in California. But California Democrats have made sure it's law that that baby can be killed moments before delivery at full term. So how do you reconcile those two? And by the way, there's somebody who did a lot of jail time in that first example. That's that's a true case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a moral dilemma, isn't it, Dan, No, No, For them, it's it's right, right, right.
Speaker 1: But there's no moral dilemma. It's the clearest thing on the planet when it comes to right and wrong, So there is no dilemma. I understand that a lot of women find themselves in very challenging situations with an unintended pregnancy, et cetera, but it doesn't chase the fact that is a living human who the Democrats say you can kill until birth, and that's fundamentally wrong. You're on the Dan cap.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, one of our favorites coming up. Aaron Lee will join us. Erin for parental Rights and executive director Protect Kids Colorado. Erin Welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: Thank Dan, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw your tweet this morning and it's on a story that we've been covering at links, so I wanted to get you on and get your take. But for the folks who just joined us, let's tee up that sound first. This is a Boulder Statehouse Rep. Karen McCormick cut one.
Speaker 2: Please, we know even from fetal development perspective, that sex is defined in the first trimester of pregnancy, whereas the beginnings of the sense of gender identity start in the second trimester of pregnancy. So certainly often these two things match up, but often they don't.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, you know, as a pro lifeer, I'm really happy to hear say that, because if these kids are figuring out they're not really their true sex in the second trimester, well then you shouldn't be able to kill them, right, But what do you think of this whole goofy premise? Arein that the kids are figuring out even before they're born, that no, those parts really aren't my gender.
Speaker 5: Well, quatch with Dan. This trans kid genocide that they keep screaming about apparently really is happening. It's just that they're the ones murdering them. Gosh, it was non spentacle the bill. But hearing yeah, well, hey, they keep screaming that people are feeling trans kids. If that's the case, they're the ones doing it. This whole bill was insanity. I mean truly, it was bill twenty five to eleven oh nine to make it a criminal offense or someone filling out a death certificate to misgender, as they say, someone's gender identity.
Speaker 1: So they are.
Speaker 5: Compelling coroners who are looking at a body so that is clearly male, and saying you must declare that this is a female on official records or face criminal charges. And when I looked into these the misdemeanor that they propose, it's the same penalty as someone who commits second degree arsin best false imprisonment, keeping a place of prostitution. And they believe that this is suitable punishment for someone who refuses to be compelling a lie.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So the Democrats now are pushing a bill that says it's a crime not to lie on a government form, and that just tells you everything you need to know about the Democratic Party in Colorado, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: It's just one more incremental step towards eradicating our free speech rights. I pointed out in my testimony during this hearing that in twenty nineteen eleven twenty nine compelled the speech of therapists and harmed children in the process. Last year they passed ten thirty nine, which compels the speech of teachers and harms kids in the process. And while people may look at this and think this is such a filly bill, they're wasting time. It will harm people in the process. It will harm those families of kids who died gender confused, who died to suicide or died to complications from these barbe barrack medical procedures. It will harm the coroners or the funeral directors, which are often churches, who are being compelled to lie on government documents. That absolutely will harm people in the process. It's not a harmless bill, and it's one more step towards taking away our free speech.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking out loud off of your last point. I haven't concluded this, but might it not also promote suicide? I mean, couldn't you see some terribly confused and a lot of heartbreaking cases, terribly confused child who is just now so caught up in their identity, is their gender identity, that they're not really a male, they're a female and that's how they want to be known. And that is there a scenario where that could then motivate a suicide just so that's the way they're forever remembered. I mean, I don't know, but you know, people in that kind of confused state, you never know. But let me ask you this eron what do you think is really motivating this, Because if it was a sincere desire to show respect for the wishes of the deceased, wouldn't the bill be to just add another box on the death certificate for self identification and leave the medical scientific sex box intact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really feels like a power move where they're not satisfied with just adding an additional box. They're not satisfied with ramifications that don't include criminality, which comes with one hundred and twenty day sentence in jail. It really feels like a total power move. As I said, they are compelling us to go along with this agenda. They are passing these laws so that we have no choice but to go along with it, or essentially intimidating us by the threat of criminality into going along with it. And so to me, it really feels like a power move where they are asserting their power over us and they're not satisfied with just adding an additional box for gender identity.
Speaker 1: It goes back to the point that the Left has never really been about tolerance. They've been about forced obedience, and whether it's canceling you, running you out of civil society if you won't bend the knee and all their lives, or in this case, threatening you with criminal prosecute. You sho in jail if you won't lie on an official form. But let me ask you this because Aaron, if you don't know Aaron's very compelling story, she has lived this when she rescued her daughter from an effort to trans her daughter that was going on at school that she wasn't even told about. But what is the bigger play here? Is it the secular left trying to just condition the population to be willing to lie and willing to adopt, you know, the so called truce of the left, just to stay part of society.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll address that more broadly because we saw with Trump coming into office and passing these executive orders, a shift in the Overton window. You know, it's like he's flung the pendulum back in the other direction. And I really equate Democrats right now to scared wounded animals in a corner who are just lashing out. They're laughing out in these most nonsensical ways, and they're really trying to see that stranglehold on our culture. Because this gender ideology swept through every facet of society especially over the last four years. And I think they see the writing on the wall that people are waking up and they're not buying it anymore, so they have to force it on us through these laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think people never bought it Aaron across party lines. I think that people were silenced. They were censored. I mean, look at so many parents right who must intensely love their children, yet they stayed silent as as boys were allowed to play basketball and volleyball against their little girls, right because they didn't want to be ostracized or have their kids ostracized and run out of civil society. So I think people have never bought into it, and Trump just gave them permission to speak up.
Speaker 5: That's right. It's been a lot of willful ignorance and what I call toxic empathy or toxic kindness for people just wanted to do the right thing and not be pointed out and not be ostracized for saying the truth.
Speaker 6: But he did.
Speaker 5: He's given us all life now to be honest and to see how we really feel. And I think that the Democrats, who operate in an echo chamber in our legislature are just desperately trying to compel all of us to continue the lie.
Speaker 1: Well, and it tells you they feel they're politically bulletproof in Colorado, right because obviously the Dems just got wiped out nationally by just adhering to this trans craziness. But in Colorado they feel they can't lose.
Speaker 5: That's right. They operate that way entirely, and that's why I was part of co founding Protect Kids Colorado. We run citizens valid initiatives. We recognize that we cannot pass good laws, we can't even fight the bad laws like this one was past eight to five through committee, and it will become law in the state of Colorado and amazings into our own hands. I think he will. There's no fiscal note attached, I do. I think he'll sign it. He definitely tries to play the moderate card. You've deceived a lot of people, but he's certainly a driving force in some of these more radical agendas, especially on the TQ issues where children are concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it'll be interesting to me to see if he signs it, because I look at what he's done politically. For example, after the horror at Club Q where all those wonderful people were killed and wounded police didn't go down there for days now. He had COVID initially, but he was back in the office within a few days, and even then, if I remember, waited two or three or four days and then just to kind of a brief drive by. So it'll be interesting to see how he plays this politically, because nobody has to be a political scientist right to see where Americans are at on this, and you can be sure most Coloradens as well. I mean, it's got to be a very strong majority of Coloraden's who see this trans stuff as crazy. I mean, they have a heart, as all of us do, right for kids who are truly confused or adults who are truly confused, But don't make us lie, don't make us agree that men can go into girls' locker rooms and showers or play their sports. I've got to believe this is a seventy to thirty issue, at least in Colorado.
Speaker 5: I think it's more of like an eighty twenty issue from my experience talking to people with the BALLID initiative, at least an eighty twenty issue. I think. You know, Paulis is a politician, and so he signed off eleven twenty nine. He signed ten thirty nine that you held our speech. But he's going to do what is going to put him in the best position to run for president. And as the culture changes, it'll be interesting to see if he signs this or not.
Speaker 1: It could go either way. The best position to run for president. I come back to you. I have a better chance of being QB one for the Broncos next year, but we'll enjoy it together. Erin, how can people follow you?
Speaker 5: Yes, I go by Aaron four parental rights on all platforms. And then there's a free film about our movie that we made that anyone can watch. It's at arcclubmovie dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, keep up the fight. You're doing great work. Thank you, Erin. Thanks Dan, take care. When we come back. We'll get a few texts on this. But I get to some other stuff today, including President Trump's fascinating idea of selling essentially sit and ship for five million dollars to certain people who may be job producers. What do you think about that? You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: And wealthy people will be coming into our country by buying this card.
Speaker 1: They'll be wealthy.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, I've heard a lot of stupid in my life, but this, this is a new one. So we're now going to sell a gold card to very wealthy people so that they can get access to the US for five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we've got.
Speaker 6: People who have legitimately come through the process whose papers may have expired. What they're getting kicked out?
Speaker 1: Sure, these people with the gold card, it would be really nice. These are really good people.
Speaker 6: So here's the deal. Uh, you can get a gold card and maybe some golden made tennis shoes, and hey, become a US citizen.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've had a decade of right, I.
Speaker 6: Mean everything's for sales.
Speaker 1: That are we going out? Yeah? Really sad to see what Michael Steele's become, right, and you just think of all of the things he said about Trump during the campaign, Trump would never be president, this, this, that that, and so now he's reduced to kind of those cheap lines and yeah, but hey, it is what it is. Too bad. But in terms of public policy, I think it's absolutely fascinating because hey, you know, you look at it. In my view of it anyway, is first of all, our immigration laws have to be respected. We have to be able to control our borders, control who comes in. That's in no way racial or anything like that. It's just kind of common sense. But then beyond that, I think that, yeah, we do have I think in obligation as a nation more has expected those two more is given to do everything we reasonably can, you know, to help the oppressed do seek refuge here. That doesn't mean open bar, it doesn't mean taking everybody at sure as hell, doesn't mean not vain. But I do think at that end of the scale, we have that obligation to do what we can. On the other end, there's no reason that we should not be taking advantage of the gifts we've been given with this nation. And consider a program like that where listen, if you're able to add job producers from around the world, if you're able to also attract, you know, not just those who are seeking refuge from oppression, et cetera, but attract those job producers, those who can contribute to society economically, et cetera. Why in the world wouldn't you take advantage of that. And it's not to suggest that they're automatically a better person because they're wealthy than somebody who may have no money and is seeking refuge here. It may very well be the person with no money is the better human being. But you've got to make sure everybody meets those matches, that vetting and meets the criteria to come here, whether they're poor or whether they're rich. But why not work at both ends of the spectrum and be attracting as many job producers as you can And then Ryan, if this program happens, I hope that the money from it, then it could be very large. I hope it's put toward a very specific purpose, whether it's building schools or whatever, rather than just go into you know, the general fund. But I'm intrigued by it, and I really like the fact Trump has all these fresh ideas, and I don't agree with every single one of them, but I agree with a lot of them. And it's just we know, right, it's going to be this fresh thinking, these fresh ideas that save the country.
Speaker 3: And these will be job creators that come here, Dan, who pay a living wage rather than what we heard Promila Jaya Paul talking about having illegals come here being paid under the table, not a living wage, undercutting working American wages has the exact opposite effect.
Speaker 1: On our economy what he's proposing here. Trump, Yeah, and a good point. It brings us back to this core truth, which is that the Democrats. I don't care if it's you know, Colorado Democrats, et cetera, but the people really in power in the Democratic Party do not want most people to prosper because they understand the data that once most people start making more than X, and I think X right now is probably in the sixty five thousand range, I'd want to double check it, then a majority are going to vote Republicans. So the left has a desperate, selfish interest in most people not prospering. So I've labeled it the fighting for scraps party, and that's what the Democratic Party at the Colorado and national level are all about. Keep people fighting for scraps dependent on government, because if all of a sudden we have something like true school choice, it just unleashes it, right, and all of a sudden, all these people have been forced into a cycle of poverty by the Democrats have a chance to reach their god given potential. Well, guess what, the modern left is dead, because then you've got all these people escaping that cycle of poverty or underperformance. Who now get to prosper and what happens when they prosper well? Most of them are going to become conservative. Yeah, so remarkable moment we live in. Hey, another great job, Brian, thank you for that, my friend very much appreciated Kelly as well. And Hey, can't wait for tomorrow. Can't believe it'll be Thursday already. Thanks for your time today. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show