Speaker 1: If you've had a big foot sighting and I would like to be a guest, please go to bigfoot i witness dot com and let.
Speaker 2: Me know fin. My name's Andy Hall. I'm from the southwestern port of Virginia regionally from the town of Troutville and Grayson County next to Mount Rogers, but I've lived in within twenty miles of that area all my life. Just turned forty eight, and I like to hunt and fish. What I do is spend quite a bit of time outdoors, not as nearly as much as I'd like to, and that's kind of the order I start having my encounters. But the very first encounter I had was when I was very young. My family lived up on the side of the mountain and we was away from people. With the closest neighbor that lived permanent. It was a little bit more a mile away. There was another residence, but they was there just every so often or whatever, so we were pretty much isolated. And the road going into the house is just to get the old mountain roads. You needed to four wheel drive, definitely in winter time, sometimes during other parts of the year. But back to my living we didn't even have an outhouse we just had outdoors and lots and lots of trees around, and that's what let the one of my encounters. I got up one night to go take a pee, and I normally went to the back door because hang gonna lie scared of dark. They might be a bear or something out there, you know, So I just would walk by the kitchen window because I could see in her backyard, and you know, didn't see anything. I felt for good. So I'm walking by the kitchen window and I noticed that I can't see out of it, and I paused there at her table and was just looking, and what probably felt like two or three minutes probably was all over and done in ten seconds. But as I'm staring trying to figure out why what's walking the window, why I can't steak out of it, all of a sudden, this thing bent down and was looking at me with red glowing eyes, the kind of red glowing eyes like a fire coal or something. You know, it would tour of orange, you spread. They wasn't like you know, a light emitting, you know, not like a flashlight or something like hat. It wasn't reflective either. These were more they just glowed on their own. And this thing blinked it. I probably took a second or two to realize that something is looking at me, and I had no idea what it was at the time. I just ran and screamed back and went and jumped back in bed with my grandpa. And you know, my screaming woke every way up, and of course, you know, they got up and I'm trying to tell them that the devil, that's what I started calling at the devil was looking at me through the window and everything. And it wasn't that. I think they thought I was sleepwalking or having a bad dream. Sit for my grandpa. My grandpa is the only one that believed that something scared me. Now I don't not seeing that he before we believed me about the whole story, but he knew I seen something that scared me. And so you know, we're out next day looking around see if they seeing tracks or whatever, and around the house and the guard was to pack down and you know, it ain't nothing was going to be track what it was. And I'd say this was about the spring of the year because we had a big hatfield that had not come up yet got tall enough to move. But you know, it seemed like the leaves and stuff there on the trees a little bit, you know, about this time of year. Maybe maybe a little bit later on, but I was probably about three four years old, I want to say four, because I moved. Well, we moved off of that place about my or two down the road a couple of years later, a year later when I started school, and I just remember that. I know this happened before we moved, so you know, I'm putting it around about four years old. Well, it was either the same year or maybe the next year, but at a different time of year. It's probably late July, maybe middle August. It was before school started around here. Some of my relatives from over in Tavill County and down in Howie had come over for a visit and everything, staying all night. The hatfield had been moved and the hay had been put up, so those kids were out there in the field just playing around, tag and stuff like that, you know, and it was near to us dark. It was light enough in the fields that we've seen, but you know, back in the woods and stuff, it was getting pretty dark. And we was running around and one of the things we do, we find little rocks and copen there and watched the bats following them around till they almost hit the ground. Of course, the rockwood with the batwood. But anyhow, the road coming up to the house that at the bottom of a holler, and a member of stopping and looking down the holler because there was this black object that was shaped sort of like a man. I mean, it was man shaped, but much bigger than a man. It was it it was seemed all black, but it had red eyes. And went into just back to being scared, like what's that and other kids seeing which way is pointing? And we kind of got in a little group and we're all staring and looking at it, you know, and once again it was blinking. I mean, you know, most of the time when you see stuff and everything, they don't blink, you know, on TV or whatever. But this thing was blinking its eyes. And it stood there for a while and watched us. And again, you know, in these scenarios, it feels like, you know, minutes gone by, but probably it was no more than thirty seconds. And what we noticed was when it started to walk off, it was walking towards the fence, and thought, okay, you couldn't really tell the size of it. But it stepped over the fence that we had, and this was a fence for horses and cattle, and so, you know, forty eight inches or so tall, and it just stepped right over it. I mean, they didn't push the barb wire down, they didn't climb up on the barb wire. It just stepped over it and it walked off down into the dark collar. And you know, it was one of them. What was that? And we go running back to our parents who were believe it or not, sitting outside tea not too far away from us, but were they were setting that They couldn't see down into the haller in the road, nor could you see from the road back up to where they was sitting, so it's kind of like a blind spot. And we was telling them again there was something down there and done this and that. The red blinking eyes and everything, and you know, neur all, y'all, y'all pulling their legs or y'all sing something. It was somebody or something trying and play a trick. That maybe it was one of his book of these trying to play a trick on him or us, but it wasn't. In both cases, I can't give you a really good description because it was dark and I didn't get a good description except for when it was peeping in the window. I measured the window and it was thirty thirty some inches live, thirty eight inches live, I want to say. And his shoulders were past it. I mean you couldn't you know, it completely blocked out the window when it was standing up. Right later on, you know, measured where it stepped over the fence, and I want to say, it's forty eight inches forty two to forty eight inches. Some of was in that neck of the woods, and it went over it really easy. And the other thing I noticed was you could tell it was kind of bulky looking but furry. At the same time, it didn't look like somebody you know, wearning a much clothes or soon or something like that. I mean, you know, it just looks like it's outlines was furry looking. That's the only time that I can confirm that I've seen something. But in the same area, I've had other accounts or other experiences that I can't quite explain other than Triune Bigfoot. And to go back to the red Eyes, that's what we call it. And to go back to Red Eyes, it was you know, I still the devil. You know. It wouldn't till many, many years later. I was reading some article in Outdoor Life Believer or not and Pat McManus, I believe, he was telling some Sasquatch stories. I got noticing that some of the stuff that he was had in there is what I seen, you know, the red eyes and the hulk and shape and everything. And I got wandered and did I see a Bigfoot? And you know that started my journey on researching about Bigfoot. You know, anything I could read and movies watched, you know, a lot of the stuff that occurred to me. It was that happened I found out afterwards. So it's not like I was reading this and then oh yeah, I smelled the Sasquatch. I know, it was like, what what's the smell that I'm smelling? You know, And then later on the futures lot and egg trash. It's a smell that just don't get to striped properly because nothing really fits it. But back to I was a Turkey countany probably teen maybe twelve years later, and that's coming along this one particular stretch of old road that went out through the mountain and it's been closed off of traffic for years and years and years. It's just basically a walk path now. But I stopped because I was getting ready to make a turkey call and I heard something kind of like a grunt just and they were releasing barriers around kind of restocked bears and as part of the Virginia, and I thought maybe it was a bear. So I just, you know, stayed there and sit down beside the tree after a few minutes because I was like, man, I want to see one of these birds, but I don't want that close to me and everything. And it kept grunting below me, but I could never see it. But I could tell by the direction that it was moving that it should have walked out in front in that road at some point in time. And it never came out in that raid, or if it did, I never saw it, but I kept my eyes locked on it. I don't know if it closed, I don't know if it stopped there. All I know to grunt and stopped. I didn't hear nothing to walk off in any direction. It is just that's when I really got the hare standing up on the back of my neck kind of feeling, you know, like well, what was that. I should have been able to see whatever it was before it ever got to the road. But you know, I wanted if it did cross that road, I should have seen it, but I didn't. And you know, uh, traveling out through the mountain. At other times, when my father and grandfather and stuff, we'd come across some of these sticks structures of won't called now, but Dad and them would always say, oh, that's word of hunters, and they put these sticks up and everything, and you know, little hunting lines and everything. But none of these things look like something that would actually benefit a hunter. You know, one thing to be too tall, too even for a hunter to be able to look over. There was no way. They didn't have no shooting wings or nothing. It was. It just didn't make sense. Of course at the time, you know, Dad and them may know it all and everything, and I'm just okay the look out of it and everything, and you know, I asked me questions, but you know, and then it was probably another two years after that we went a little bit further deeper out in the mountain and it was on a king hunt one night, and we had had a devastating ice storm hit this area and a lot of the road had fallen trees and stuff in it and everything. But we come to this one spot and the dog wouldn't go around the tree, and we were trying to figure out how to get because blurred road was a little bit of a drop off, and you know, nobody felt like climbing down and then coming back up, so we was trying to figure out could we go around the other way, but it was so thick that it was trying to hard look and be like, yeah, we'll go this way again. I think it's pretty much, you know, we come all come conclusion. If we can't get around this easy, we're going back home. But the dog was acting string and wouldn't go through and had been hunting pretty hard, you know, trying to pick up a trail or something. And as we're standing there talking and everything from the light that I had, I seen I didn't know it was a rock at the time, but I seen this walk come from over on the other side of the brush pile on this rock wasn't no bigger than a golf ball, wasn't even golf ball size. It's small, maybe like a fireball or something fast. And it hit me in his chest and I called it. It didn't you know, hit me real hard or nothing. It was just, you know, who's saven rocks? Who's back here in the middle of night? Oven rocks of people? So then you know the whole thing comes, well who done it? And you know we're a look around everything for tracks and everything. Nothing more like one of they must have come in on the other side. So my brother in law did get down and I got on the other side. I went below the road. He went about and we got looking over and we found no tracks on the other side of the tree had fell down with all the limbs and everything. And still could not explain. But you know, I still got the rock hold in my hand. I like, well, who threw the rock? You know, squirrels can't throw the rocks. They might drop a rock, but this came from over the three limbs and stuff. So aw, you know went we de started to get out there on that one, and the dog was happy to leave with us. To you, I mean, that dog just didn't act until we got back home. And you know, none of this is and I didn't think of a sasquatch then, didn't think of sasquats there whenever I heard the grunting down Beloada road while turkey hunting. It wasn't too much of getting into thinking about all this was Sasquatch until a few years back that I was going up the mountain to salts and deer, which you know, we we like to put the salt out and then you know, get camera pictures and see what, you know, what kind of bucks and wildlife around whenever we're doing that. And I was walking out through there and close to the spot where I heard the grunt. But this is you know, years later, I came across what I first thought was a bear track, and I'm like, man, that's a that's a huge bearer. But I could look at it and I'm like, this, you know, looks a little bit too deep for the bear. Right, we ain't had much rain here, the brown shouldn't be that soft. But you know, five hundred pounds bar you know, I don't know what kind of track it might leave or whatever like that. And I thought, man, I'm going to go holler a friend of mine and just have him come and just have another look at it. You know, he might be able to do. Yeah, that's definitely a barrier or whatever. You know, and we got back up er and he was looking. He got down on the ground and was looking at it almost eye level eyelet, and he said, that tracks longer than what you think it is. He said that just because of all the breed there, because the front part of the foot was kind of in a little muddy called muddy but disturbed area, and the rest of it was like broken branches and little twigs and grass growing up and stuff. So it didn't leave much of a the track because the toes you could see the prints in the mud and everything, I mean, you know, the little ridges and everything, the normal ridges and George's back area. It just wasn't enough good ground for it to leave an impression. Like you said, when you got down there and looked at it, you could tell it went from being what looked like a seven inch wide, you know, eight inch long to more like a fourteen inch long track. And we couldn't. We tried to cast it, but neither one of us had done any casting, and you know, other than the toes, it probably wouldn't picked nothing up. But it was amazing to see you that, and I'm like, yeah, they are squatches on this mountain. But that same day before I got out of there, I had another experience that lent me to believe it. You know, Saskatch is more than just an ape. It's something a little different than I don't know what we're dealing with. And that was because one spot I was playing on putting some salt out. I got up here and I had this funny feeling of my body trying to be like vibrating, and you know, that's about the only way. It was like I was vibrating, and as crazy as this is going to sound, in my head, I seen myself doing what I was doing. It was like I was watching myself from a different point of view, feather up the mountain. And then and and I within a few seconds, that whole thing just stopped, and I got the most nauseated feeling they was in the pit of my stomach, and I Michael was that And I broke up and sweats and chills, and it's like, okay, what happened there? You know? I mean left Eler. I've been back there and I had that same feeling or nothing, you know, in the same area. I don't I personally think I got too close to maybe a young Sasquatch and they maybe hit me with enter sound or something. I didn't see nothing. I seen the track earlier, didn't see nothing, didn't haint, nothing, didn't smell nothing. I just got that weird feeling and that vision. And then you know, that's all within a mile or two of my house what used to be our house up there, but on the same mountain, just on different side of it. I've had a few more experiences. I know, one time, me and my cousins, after watching Mountain Monsters, we decided we was going to go up in the mountains and see what we can find. And I didn't tell him anywhere where we was going. Nobody knew where he was going. Just told him to hey, we're going out, I know what for big foot or whatever. You know. Didn't tell anybody where we was going. And I didn't go back to the same place because I knew if there's anything and something news going there, they might be playing Hope somewhere or something, you know, So take them to a different spot up in the mountain and we get up about halfway to the top or whatever, and come to a little bend in the road, and it was just like we both agreed, Okay, this would be a good spot to stop at, you know, and just settle down, listen to what's going on, see if we hear anything or whatever. And you know, we sit there for twenty minutes or so, and we just we need normal wood noises. And I remember there was a hoodo started hooting a couple of ridges over, and then there was another one that started a little bit closer, and then there was another one the other way, and they were hooting, you know, and me, just being stupid, I started hooting back to them and just see if they you know, hoo back at me. And a couple of did. The one that was real close it did hoop back at me, and we maybe didn't do three little times of backwards and folders heating and everything, and all of a sudden, now just stopped and it was like, okay, I guess they got there playing that game. And it was bout to something on top of two different ridges next to the top of the mountain that just started scream And now I mean it wasn't a woman that was a cried and was screaming out. It wasn't a baby screaming out. It wasn't coding. I mean, we get her codings and stuff in here. It wasn't in the pants. It went in the mountain lining. There wasn't Bobcat. It went to the fox. You know, I've been listening to recordings of all kinds of animals, and basically the closest I can come to seeing it. It sounded like chimpanzees, but we don't have chimpancies. We don't even have zoo that close. Knoxville is the closest zoo. I think maybe that would have animals such as that, and they wouldn't reports missing chimps or nothing around like that, you know. And it was two of them, and they were screaming out. And the scary part was as they started coming down, and you could tell by their screams and hollered that they were coming towards us down and We're looking at each other like what is that? And they get closer and they get closer, and you know, I'm like, I got a night vision. I need to see what this is, you know. And the thing before we walked up in the mountain was working fine. It worked fine while we was up there a different spot. When I turned it on, it only showed like snow on TV. After all the programming used to go out, you know, just a buzzy lines and everything, and it ain't working, and you know, it was kind of getting to panic. But we also at the same time noticed that they'd gotten quiet. Everything had gotten quiet, and we're looking around. You know, I can't get over to look at his face. He's wide. I'm sure mine the same way. I'm not trying to make funey nothing now, I'm sure mine the same way. Hit his eyes as wide as could be, and you know, to look on his face, I'm sure like I said, I looked the same way. And it's like, what did we just disturbed up here in this mountain? And you know, we sit there for a little bit because we didn't know if it was best to move or not. We know, we did take no flashlights because the moon was pretty bright. Well we didn't feel like any time of year it was. It didn't feel like warned snakes shouldn't have been out, you know, and everything. I had night vision, remember, And so we're there and everything's quiet. But after this little skid road there, I did thought I seen something man shape walk across the road and swore to it because it was like, you know, called out a corner of eye and everything. But that was when we both pretty much made up in my mind that hey, the watching us or whatever it is, it's watching us, it ain't messed with us. There's probably one sign time for us to leave. So we got out and went back to the bottom of the mountain and lo and behold night work. Fine. I never had a problem out of it. Again, I don't have that particular model now, but that was the only glitch you ever had. And you know, I heard the term cryptic electronic interference. I do believe that is the thing. So h that was all on that stretching the mountain there. There's been a few other places I've went to, and you know, sometimes I was with people and other times I've been by myself, and I've had weird experiences. One time I was deer hunting and it was early in the morning because I like to get up in the tree stand before a lot of people was in the mountain, you know, so I can well, one number one, you don't see me walking in see you don't know exactly where my true stand is. And number two, I you know, if I'm already up there and you start moving around, it kind of might help my chances of the wildlife getting driven towards me. But I remember I got up in the tree stand and I heard what I thought was abouck deer running and I'm like, oh, this is gonna be good morning. And another time, the moon was really getting bright, I could see a couple of deer out from a young deer. I could tell they were young, and I'm like, that's grunting. Ain't coming from them, It's come below me. So I'm trying to look and you know, see what I can see, and I can't see nothing. And I'm telling you, I should have been able to see it. But something run like a deer walked right under my tree stand and I never saw it. But it grunted, and you know, the deer, the two young deer were walking the same the same direction I was. They would stomp the foot and everything and just kept looking. They were on alert. But what it was, never could see it. It got, you know, the little ones run off and the last grunt that I heard from it was about the same area where they were standing at. So I should have been able to see something, but I never did see anything. And then they was another probably it was another time. It was probably about three hundred yards away from it. Now it's probably more five hundred yards away from where it has happened. I found this tree when walking in, I couldn't see it just because of the shape of the land and everything. But walking back out, I seen a tree that was about thirty forty foot long. The top part it was a dead old but the top part was about the size of two liter pop bottle and the bottom part was quite like five gallons, but you know, it was bigger than a pop bottle, and it was almost perfectly balanced in this other tree of something that was probably about a little branch that had been broken dead for a long time. It was about bigger Reund's broomhandle and knowing more than about six inches long. And I'm just like, how is that possible? So I got investigated a little bit, and I didn't have a phone or nothing with mere cammera or anything, you know, and I'm trying to find it again to this day. I don't know if Hurricane Heleen and some other windstorm may have brought it down or whatever. I can't find it. But I remember I was up there walking around looking at it, and I'm like that you know, if it would have fell in there, it should work at other am I that was a little way of it if it was you know, just sort of kind of grew, you know, fell over, but not that much way, you know, not well, I guess one trying to say is is I was looking also on the ground, trying to find the whole wad of roots or whatever where this one tree come from, and there wasn't nothing there. There wasn't no root ball. They wasn't no hole on the ground where the root ball would have been. And the fact that this was a locust and in that little part of the mountain there was not another locusts around there. Now there's locusts a grouse on the mountain, but they was normally over on the south side. This was more on the north side. So I'm like something peers to me, picked this up and carried it over here and brought it and set it down, which wasn't too far from a Native American marketree that the Native Americans used to mark around, you know for whatever, you know, was it a trail marker, was it a point in you know who thing? Soace war soce something. Because there's a couple of springs up there and everything, and I'm like, that's a funny coincidence, you know, two stewards of the land, so to speak, as they marked the area about the same place. And then a lot of stuff I've done here lately has been with my friend Jeff. We formed a little thing called the CIA Cryptic Investigations of America. We catch a lot of flak for that, but I thought it was just a fun thing on there. We We've had some interest and stuff happened. There's been a couple of phour days that been taking that. You know, they somethwhere you know people you know, some people look at it, but like I just said, leave, some people look at it and say I see a face, and some people see more that you know, I didn't even realize that. And we went into one area and we have this area that's he was lived more on one side of the mountain a few miles away and now lived in the But we didn't know each other until here recently. And we've just been investigating around locally, and you know, I've been driving the other places to just look and trying to get people tell me stories or hymn stories, you know, and trying to investigate because these had his own experiences and everything. And you know, we found one spot that is just it had a history of just you know, weird stuff happening. It sounded like horses galloping through the mountains, and went to have horses, you know, galloping through the mountain. I don't know what makes noise like that. But you know, I ain't the only one to heard them. They've been other people that heard them and told me the same story. And I never told them that they you know, and I'm like, okay, so they heard something. I heard something somewhere. We never discussed anything. So is that a coincidence or you know, in years a part of you know, I might have heard mine in the nineties and they heard theirs and in few thousand and everything. But we got up there and found a lot of structure, not you know, not the upside down trees, not the whole bunch of trees. It's just funny how you know, certain sticks get turned a certain way when they just don't make no sense how they fell out a tree like a you know, it don't make sense for somebody to do it, because nobody in West News, just you know, lost would be looking in an area for hope. I'm sure some of it probably gives a random active nature, you know, but I don't think all of it. Is. One thing I've noticed around these parts, and I don't know if it just has to do with this particular group of sassquatches, is I'm finding a lot of sticks that are pushed into the ground. I'm not talking about you know, pulled up in the tops of tree, you know, and pushed down the ground, the root balls sticking up, not like that. These are just sticks. When you walk up to them, they look like something that fell out of a tree, maybe there in a windstorm or something. But it's when you go to touch them that you realize that the windstorm did not do this for one thing to weigh too far pushed down into the ground, I'm talking for to six inches of something that weighs, you know, less than two pounds. Really most of the time nature doesn't do that. That look more deliberate, and they would be close to the city of the trees that we find that you know, were twisted and broken over, and or we'll find some weird sort of you know, rape vine twisted around something to make like an arch or something. So what of interesting stuff around here? We haven't seen definitely, you know, hey, this is we've seen it. But we've had women's voices talking in one direction and then you'd hear like children in another direction. In a situation you know, they shouldn't be women here and children there. They shouldn't been anybody in there. I don't know if it's you know, the whole trying to fool us or whatever, but we're looking to continue to keep investigating one thing here. Within the last few weeks we seem to have our own version of the malt Man around. It was reported next to Bristol at King College did a eight to ten foot wing creature had been spotted. And I've had people come up, of course, you know, and ask me about it and everything, or didn't they tell me, well, if you tell any man, o kick but I seen the same thing, you know, or you know, I'll deny it or whatever, you know and everything. I'm like, okay, you know, and they'll go in describing that you know, it don't look like a bird. They don't have feathers. It's more like a bat t you know, either type of wings or you know, it didn't have red eyes or you know stuff. So you know it's not only Bigfoot were after. Well, I wouldn't say after. We're interested in any kind of weird and unusual. We just tend to lean more towards the bigfoot, expect because we both had encounters and everything. My own thing is red eyes, you know, and you know the smells. I forgot about that one smell memory up there my original home place was the first staying on two different nights, I remember I went out and I got this whiff of something just horrible. I mean, and it's not quite the dead rotten smell, but it's close to it. And I thought, man, what around here died you know, what passed away or whatever. And we had some goats up there, and it's camping all them. They were all there. My other animals, the dogs and stuff were all counted for cats and everything, and it's like, where is that smell? And you know, I didn't figure out, but the goats were going wild that night. I do remember that might have been what brought me outside, because they were just running around. Normally they went up we had a barn out there, and they normally got dark, went in the barn and didn't come out to daylight, but for some reason they would not go in that barn. Now I went out there, I didn't see anything. The smell didn't seem like it was coming from there, and the smell seemed like it was coming up one of our deeper, darker, thicker holler. You know, I did not go lie, I didn't I go to investigate that because I didn't want to. Didn't we didn't want to know to answer that too well, you know. And then the time a little while later, I smelled it again. Uh my wife at the time was with me. She smelled it too and was asked me, She's like, is that what the embarrass smell like? And I was like, night because I used to work with the game department, and I smelled bardens from out hunting where you know, they was a barrier one time or another, and you know, it's a smell you don't quite forget either. I smelled a bear being I mean stuck my nase right up against fur being killed on the highways and just to try to answer, Okay, is it a wet dog? Is it a bear? Is this that? And now it wasn't, so I don't know what that smell was. I just know that it came and went it would it linger around? I mean it's like it stayed around an hour or two, maybe three hours, and then it was gone, so, you know, and it was gone. You know, I don't know what else it be of just talk to different people and you know, we well come down to you know, we'll say words. It's like yeah, yeah, yeah. But most of what I hear is similar. It's not quite that. You know, it's not quite burn trash, not quite burned horse hairs, not quite you know, it's a unique smell to its own. I haven't really found no tracks or nothing around other than that. One seen some things that possibly can be a track. But you know, also this area isn't the best place for tracks of most of the soul is rocky or hard packed. Are you getting too much leaf litter and to breed litter and everything to really find tracks and stuff. I have found some hair that I've questioned, Uh, you know, if this is a bird and it's got some awful long looking hair, you know, But at the same time, you know, it's not like you can get that kind of stuff tasted for free. So it's more like, Okay, but just in the back burner whatever, or I didn't wouldn't be prepared enough to get a sample where I couldn't contaminate it. You know, I'd be like, oh, there's some hair, but I ain't got a bag, I don't have the Weezers. You know, if I touch it, I'm going to contaminate. And then then I, oh, well, it's just human hair, you know, blah blah blah or whatever. So I'm more just the experience. I'm not trying to prove or disproved, because to me, they're very much real. I don't know what they are, but they are pretty much real. In my opinion, I lean more towards these things can slip in and out of our dimension. I think that's why sometimes you only do find one track, is it's like it took one step in our world and stepped into another world. Also, I think that's why one minute you see it and next minute there's nothing there. I had a sort of sighting, but I don't know because I was on this one trail and never been out hit before or whatever, and they was more just getting out and seeing what kind of damn which Helene had done. And I remember I was coming around the bend, and I was looking down the road on a trail, you know, just looking basically for any kind of tracks or anything, or you know, unusual rocks or whatever. And then I look up for a second and now at the corner of my I seen this black man shaped object take two steps and go behind a tree. And it should have come out that tree behind the tree, and it never did. And I walked over. I walked all the way around tree, and I seen nothing. And I'm like, Okay, did I really see something? Or was my ey splaying tricks now on me at time? You know, I can't say yep, that was definitely I saw some I can't say I did, but maybe I did. I just don't know. We're hoping to, you know, maybe get drown or something. We need. One of us is so much of that kind of stuff because we just a couple of boys from Solthwest Virginia, just trying to get out there and everything. But I think it would help us in a lot of ways, because we'll get into some areas where it's just so much storm damage or just for the the beatles that come through and you know, the devastated to hem Walk population around here, and some of those hemlocks were huge, and now they fell over and everything. They blocked a lot of access to places that's a little bit easier walking. I don't like to get too fall into the woods off trails because we do have a pretty good population of copperheads and timber rattlesnakes around everything, and don't want to get snake bit. And then you know, in the winter time, you know, while things do open up and everything, it gets a little treacherous whenever you think you're on good ground and you go sliding off. One thing that strange coincidence me and Jeff found was over towards his end is the dead well. We found a deer hide that we can't explain how it quite got back there. It was down in one of these deep hallers, I mean almost straight up and down, but it was just a hide and all loose hair and everything around there. There was no skeleton. They were no it wasn't scattered out like Damager's has been a hold of it. It was all right, and just the shape it was like that was it. There was no skeleton, no those other kind of signs of anything. It's almost like you brought a deer high back there and just laid it down. It was too far down the hall to be thrown by somebody down there. And once again there was no trails leading to or or something made drug it in there, or something like a code or a bobcat or something, you know, and we still don't have that explanation. But just right out the road from there was all kinds of arches, three structures. I had a walking stick, and I had checked my walking stick down to take some pictures of all this, and well I forgot. But we had walked further back into the mountain and it's like, well, on the way back out, you know, I'll pick it up then, because I mean it had to blaze on, you know, you weren't gonna miss it, you know. And I come back through and we could not find well, we both come through and we could not find that stick at all. I mean, this is one of the women and ones. You know. It wouldn't like a old well miss I don't know something, pick that stick up, and then we joked around it, you know, our next adventure. Backer We go back and it's like propped up in some kind of stick structure, you know, hanging from something you know that's off trail. Then you know we're gonna be like, Okay, thank you, We're gonna leave you long, you know, thank you for getting back my stick. You know, just we did this, weird stuff happened, whether it be you know, shimmering type stuff go buyas or the voices of people who aren't there. You know, I just don't know how to explain all that other than you know, there's some cryptic stuff going on, maybe some paranormal stuff going on, and I don't really know, but that's what we're trying to find out.
Speaker 1: You've had more than one sighting, you've had multiple encounters too. What would you say would be the holy grail when it would come to a sasquatch encounter for you?
Speaker 2: Now, Andy, being able to give a better description the sightings I had was like I said, they you know, I couldn't give you the definition. All we had a human face, Oh we had an air face or you know, something like that, or all the hearing only was a long or this long or something like that. You know. Uh, No, for me, the holy Grail would be look at it and tell you, yeah, man, it had like eyelashes like we do, and you know, a few mans you you know what I'm saying. I mean, that's would be the Holy Girl for me.
Speaker 1: Well, at the current pace you're going at, I mean, all these experiences you never know that might be just around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe, I mean, you know, when I tell people I feel like it, you know, one person can't have all this, you know. But you know, was talking to a lady who says, no, certain people seem to draw this type of stuff, And I guess maybe I'm one of those types. I don't have no explanation to it, or maybe I'm more open to that bird just didn't sound like a bird, you know, or a whistle wing mountain when you shouldn't heard a whistle or something, you know. And then I'm like, okay, well that and you know, I'm kind of you Okay, well, let's walk over here and see if we see something. And then a lot of times don't see nothing, but you're just like it was awful, weird, and this little mental note and your head and then you'll hear somebody else say something, you know, later down the road and they're like, yeah, I had the same thing happened to me, and I haven't told anybody. So you know, you know, how do you have so many coincidence happened with same stuff, you know, all over the place. I'm not I know, these missed identifications going on. But when you got people who live out in these mountains and in the area, they know the wildlife around, you know, they you know, they know when something don't look dry like the trees, you know that just don't look like a normal wind lolong tree into this and that and everything. I wish that you know, people have paid a little bit more attention to and give them a little bit more credit that they're not crazy or you know, not trying to pull somebody's legs. No doubt that is that going on to I'm you know, I'm pretty well sure. One time I thought I discovered this nice little stacking rocks going through places I didn't think nobody be And then what I do long behold walk through law patch and I find a Vianna sausage then and like, Okay, that's probably somebody hunting, and they're probably stacking up rocks so they can find their way back to this one spot. Okay, it very well could be that little particular has a certain vibe to it that it just don't feel like one of the places you want to go into. Too much to you. But you know, sometimes you get that wild hair like I'm gonna go back there, you know, and you find a little little stuff and I'm just like, okay, it don't make sense. Now. I was talking to another fella, and I don't know where he come up with that. Of course he probably had more connection I did, he said, And there he around here at least eighty years back. I know that back in the twenties and thirties, they was a big logging boom around here and everything. Of course, this was the mough area to get into and everything. And I heard, you know a few stories of uh, you know, the boogeyman isn't calling, you know, or the creature, the creature, that's what Dad and then will refer to get talking about something. You know, they bet you can go missing or something. Because my great grandfather lived a little feather off the mountain there and he lived more in the I call it the weird area, and you know it. You know, they'd be like talking to you by, well, want of my chickens come up? Miss must have a fox or cane or something. And I go around and and and then all of a sudden they went from h and look that creature? Got it? What creature? And fox? And our boy if it was fox, I told you his fox. You know they want them things and you know, creature, what do you mean by creature? You know? Why? Man? One time Dad I was like, you mean big foot? Ain't no such things and things? You know. I'm like, okay, you know, but he's like, it's just a creature. And I'm like, you know, I looked at it, and I'm like, okay, was it one of them things that Dad just didn't believe in? But he couldn't explain some of the stuff, So you know, maybe maybe it was a bigfoot and just couldn't mit that these things walked her, so he just called it a creature. And one of his brother told me one of his encounters to said that he was up in the woods and he took one of his lady friends up there, and they were sitting there listening to some music and drinking beer, and he said, all of a sudden, both sides hit on top of his collar. He thought somebody was missling because it wasn't too far from Appalachian trail and she said I got out, you know, was a threatner and all this and that. And he said that I heard the bushes start snapping and breaking, and there was somebody coming down there. And he said, all I seen was this big hurry. Was no bear walk off? He said, they walked off like a man. He said, Now, maybe somebody had a suit on. I don't know, but he said that was a big dude. Yeah, he's like bigger than Uncle Ronnie and Uncle Ronnie. The only way I can scrap him was big Bad John. Basically he was living model with Big Bad John. So you know, it must have been a pretty big size thing it walked off from him. But I get tickled. People who you know, they would laugh at me and stuff, you know, snigger or whatever. But now they start coming around and the you know, hey, well I seen this and I can't explain it. I don't know what it was, but or I heard this or you know, something like that, and I just looked at him like my man, I mean, without being there telling you, I don't know, but it's quite possibility that you see heard bigfoot, you know, I really do. I don't like the term nowhere, but you know, I don't doubt that they The resistance is real.
Speaker 1: Put that way, well, you might not want to use that term, but you are a knower. That's all there is to it. Let's talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You go out at night with last week's guess Jeff and seek out all these encounters with sasquatch. Now, I'm sure a lot of the people who are listening to tonight's show just can't fathom how anyone would every want to go out and do such a thing with that in mind. What would you say to them about that?
Speaker 2: I really don't advise it because you don't know what you might be getting into. I'm not even talking about having to deal with sasquatch. Uh. You know, you can't see nothing. You don't know if you might be walking up on a snake or something like that. But you did get it, you do you find it, you know, And I think it's cause the TV is because, I mean, you know, it has a lot of stuff from there so to able to do a lot of stuff. And that's admit that. You know, we know some of these shows are just you know, uh, but hunting again at that time investigation, you can also miss a lot of stuff to you know, during the day would see, you know, you might walk underneath a big tree structure and not even know that you you know, you may have something right there up close to you and you don't even know it the daytime. I would say, especially if people want to start investigate and do at during the day and if you do get to where you're comfortable with going at night, going to a place that you know very well that you know that because you don't have to go out in the middle of nowhere to find these things. I mean, I'm sure that your chances of maybe just finding something more uh outstanding worthy speak out in middle of nowheres because they just don't have that much interaction with humans. But they're a lot closer what people think what they are. I mean, they you know. But as far as going out there and everything, it's a it's a bit of a thrill to the being Okay, are we going to get some action? You know? But then at the same time we're we're not very bright because if you do a holler, what are you saying? You smack a tree? What are you saying to that thing? You know, it's sort of like I got you know, a perfect example of a certain hand gesture here is an insult, but in another country it's not considering an insult. The thumbs up is considered an insult. So you know, it's like, so, you know, you smack a tree and it might be telling one that you know, I'm ready to beat your rear end or something. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a scary thought, sasquatch getting that idea in his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what are you going to do about it, especially if you've got something that can just mind zach you from say far away or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh no, doubt, or do something even worse if he gets in close.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I do. If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Bigfoot eyewitness dot com, Forward Slash podcast what about out of time here in Indy? But before we call it, would you like to promote the CIA one last time and also tell the listeners who if they're an eyewitness from the Appalachian Mountains if they want to contact you, the best way to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will you come up with the CIA and it's for criptic investigations Apple Astia. We are on Facebook and TikTok and YouTube, but really the best way to reach us is you know, through our Facebook page or through TikTok page. We you know, well, we want to definitely hear your stories. We want to hear your encounters. We hope to get to come and investigate or what or you know, or give our opinions on it. We're not experts. Nobody's experts, you know. We're just we're just trying to figure things out and you know, add a little bit more and maybe take maybe something you tell us or click and be like, oh, yeah, you know, we had that same stuff happened to us, you know or whatever. And yeah, we love to hear from anybody, you know, doesn't have to be particularly in the Middle Apple area. You know, we love to hear from anybody, but especially people who you know might be.
Speaker 3: In East Tennessee, you know, eastern Kentucky, southern West Virginia, northern west North Carolina and the mountains and everything.
Speaker 2: You know, we'd love to hear from you or whatever. Maybe get to come out or you know, if they sometime maybe you want to go in an investigation with us just slick us up. It's like I said, see a cryptic investigations of Appalachia, Andy and Jeff.
Speaker 1: And if you're thinking about heading out with these two guys within your Jeff Indian Jeff, I should say they are as nice as they seem. So I think you'd have a great time. I really do.
Speaker 2: We would hope, you know, I mean we we are not there to you know, the games or nothing like that. We just want to show you our little world so to speak, you know, with you know what possibly can be walking on the ridges or slipping between the trees or whatever, or you know who days we might even get a good call or maybe see something dash across or whatever. I don't want to see them red eyes peeping in a window again, I know, haven't I.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you, but one thing's for sure, both you and Jeff. You have good luck when you go out. We have good luck when you stay in too. So you have the odds of somebody coming along with you getting some action are pretty high.
Speaker 2: Now, we hope to you know, I ain't never guaranteed anything. You know, we went once what they had a history of stuff, and I mean it was we I can't say disappointed, because everything you go out or that's we feel every time that we get the opportunity to go out is a good time. But we just the lack of anything that pointed to them being in there within the last ten years, it was not there, you know, So you know, I don't know what happened. I mean, it had a notable history of a lot of strangeness then there. Now there was the feeling, the vibe, you know, the place was very watchfulness, but they was you know, very little, you know, three structures or you know any kind of sounds. You know, so you know, not every time we go out is the best time. But then you know these places we've been to, I think, man ain't nothing here, or if he is, blah blah blah, And then you're surprised that, just like WOA, there's a lot going on here. And you get to see me trying to fumble around with some equipment, trying to.
Speaker 1: Learn how to do stuff that'd be worth it right there in and of itself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt. Well, Andy, I can't thank you enough for coming on and sharing those experiences with this. I really do appreciate it. And also too, so everyone listening knows you'll be able to find the links to the not only the CIA YouTube channel where they've got some other evidence posted, but also their Facebook page. That'll make it really easy to find them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they're really easy to find. And we appreciate being on the show. What we do and you might mist like this and everything is a big honor for us.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an honor having you on, so of course, thanks again so much for your time, and if I can never help you, please let me know.
Speaker 2: Door thing Man appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, I goes two ways. Thanks again so much and have a great night. That's it for another episode of Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio with Vic Kundiff. If you've had a sasquatch encounter and would like to be a guest on the show, please go to Bigfoot Eyewitness dot com and submit a report.
Speaker 2: We'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, have a great night.