Speaker 1: What's up everyone, and welcome back to the program. We're getting reports from People magazine that Brian Cohberger visited the Mad Greek restaurant at least twice before the victims were killed. Now, we've talked about the Mad Greek here on this podcast, theorizing that that was the location that would be ground zero where it seems the most likely that Brian Cohberger would have any contact with Madison or Zana or kay Lee at a place like this, right, a restaurant where one of them worked, And we know that Xana and Madison both worked at this restaurant. So you add this report that he went there at least two times to the other report of him following Madison, Zana, and kay Lee on Instagram, and you start to have that whole motive that some of these defense attorneys have been talking about. Now, of course, if you look at it just by itself, Okay, big deal, guy went to go get some vegan food, grabbed himself a vegan pizza.
Speaker 2: What's the big deal. Well, if it was just this, it wouldn't be a big deal at all.
Speaker 1: And if I was sitting on a Jerry and you just came with this and said, hey, look, he was at this place twice and Madison and Xana worked there, so we need to convict him.
Speaker 2: I would laugh you out of the courtroom.
Speaker 1: But when you add it all up with the other stuff we know, it all turns into some pretty damning stuff. For Brian Kohberger, I want to make sure that I add, however, that this is from an anonymous source. Right, we don't have anyone putting their name behind this. So there's going to be people out there who aren't going to believe these sources. There's people who are under the impression because there's a gag order, nobody's gonna say a word about what's going on. But from my experience over the past four and a half five years covering Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell, Gabby Potito, goes on and on, there's always going to be leaks. And you have to remember it's not just gonna come from law enforcement. There's a lot of other people that are working on these cases. You have specialists, you have contractors. So inevitably people are gonna talk, and never mind employees or ex employees or friends, and especially if there's some money offered up for their time. Right, you think some of these outlets are above paying sources. They are not. And look, we can talk about the ethics when it comes to doing something like that as far as paying people for stories, but that's how a lot of that stuff gets out there. It's not always coming from the police or from the prosecution or from the defense. It's coming from other sources that might have access to case files or evidence or whatever.
Speaker 2: So we have to keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: Just because there's a gag order doesn't mean there aren't ways to a get around it if the prosecution or defense feels that they want to do that or b that there's going to be people out there who are working on the case in whatever capacity that aren't working for the police department or the FBI, and those people inevitably are going to leak a little bit of information from time to time. And these journalists at these bigger outlets like People here and some of the other outlets Fox and CNN, they're not paying for their stories, well at least they say they're not, so they have to develop sources. And a lot of times people will just talk to newspaper outlets or journalists because they want their story told. So we'll see a lot of that leading up to this trial, and we've talked about that previously. So it's no shock to me that people has a source that they've cultivated that's giving them what seems to be quality information. Now, of course, we always have to keep in mind that it might be BS. It might all end up being BS when the chips are down and there's a trial going on, it might end up being that this source was wrong, or this source was taking them for a walk. But I don't think that's the case here because it all adds up right. It's not some far fetched, nonsensical BS. You got a guy who's a vegan. He lives I don't know, eight miles or so roughly from the mad Greek who has a pretty good vegan menu, So chances are old boys probably gonna pop in there at some point. You don't have to be some kind of great investigator to put that together. And once you figure that out, well the rest of it's easy. Where else is he gonna run into these girls? I guess that'll bar or whatever. But is it as easy to start stalking somebody from a drunken encounter in a bar or you know where they work? Now you can sit on the place, you can case it, you can figure out their travel patterns, and before you know it, you know everything about them, basically from following them around from Afar And let's rewind back to the whole Kaylee had a stalker thing. All of it makes sense, right, and the pieces all start to add up. Now it is circumstantial, and none of this is locked in and guaranteed to be the truth, but it's certainly starting to smell like something's cooking here. So with all of that said, let's get into this article from People magazine and let's see what they came up with. Headline, Idaho suspect Brian Cohberger visited restaurant where two victims worked at least twice before killings. According to a former employee at the Mad Greek restaurant in Moscow, Idaho, Brian Cohberger came in at least twice to grab vegan pizza. This article was authored by Steve Helling. And I know there's some of you out there that are going to say, look, the Mad Greek already came out and said that he was never here. Well, did the Mad Greeks say that or did their lawyers tell them to say that. Remember, they're not obligated to tell us anything. They don't have to tell us the truth. They can come out there and tell us that there's fairies dancing around in Tutwo's in the waiting room, and that's why they can't give us information.
Speaker 2: Whatever they want to say.
Speaker 1: It's not like they're legally bound to tell anybody anything.
Speaker 2: Besides the police.
Speaker 1: So they could come out and say, we have no idea who Brian Coburger is. He is not familiar to us, but at the same time know that there's something else going on, as far as surveillance videos and as far as employees recognizing the fact that they might have served this dude. In the weeks before the slayings of four University of Idaho students last November, the man now accused of killing them allegedly ate at the restaurant where two of the victims worked. According to a former employee at the Mad Greek restaurant in Moscow, Idaho, Brian Coberger came in at least twice to grab a vegan pizza. Two of the victims, Madison Mogen and Xana Kernodle, were servers at the restaurant. It's unclear if either woman ever waited on Coburger or if they even interacted, but People confirms that a now deleted account that appeared to belong to Coburger once followed both Mogen and Kernodle on Instagram, along with the third female murder victim, Kaylee Gonsalves, And we're going to do an article on that as well coming up. But that was exactly what the suspicion I had was as well, that Coburger was following them on social media, because the account that I was looking at previously before it was scrubbed by Instagram certainly looked like the legitimate account of Brian Coberger. And then you go back and you do all of the digital forensics and tie it together, stuff that I'm not smart enough to do, to be honest with you, But when you look at what they found forensically linking it to an email address, and it certainly seems like that Instagram account, at least that one was actually Brian Kohberger's Instagram account. So when you add all of that up and you start putting that together, you have a little bit more than even foundational building blocks. At this point. You have a whole ass frame. People has also confirmed via an investigator familiar with the case, that law enforcement is aware of the restaurant visits and that investigators have interviewed employees and owners of the Mad Greek. They have also collected surveillance video from the restaurant and surrounding businesses.
Speaker 2: So they definitely are our hip to.
Speaker 1: What went on here, Meaning the investigators, there's no doubt that they've done their due diligence. Once again, if myself and other people were putting those pieces together, do you really think these FBI investigators and detectives weren't making you know.
Speaker 2: Two plus two years of course they were.
Speaker 1: It was now just about confirming that for them, making sure that their suspicions could be confirmed with evidence, and it certainly looks like there's going to be that evidence of him being at the Mad Greek. The former employee tells People that there was nothing suspicious about Coburger's visits to the Mad Greek, and that he only stood out because he had a particular order. A strict vegan, Coburger would check to make sure that his food had not come into contact with animal products, and that certainly tracks with what we heard previously about you know, relatives having to get new pots and pans before Brian Coberger came over for holiday meals and shit. So it certainly tracks, it weaves together, it ties together, and it seems as if this person, this source is telling the truth. Mogan, Kernodle, Gonsalves, and Ethan Chapin were stabbed to death in an off camp as rental home in Moscow, Idah, on November thirteenth. A massed intruder entered the home and killed the four students with a fixed blade knife. More than a month later, authorities arrested Coburger, a twenty eight year old graduate student and teaching assistant at Washington State University. He was charged with four counts of murder and one count of felony burglary. Coburger was arrested at his parents Pennsylvania home on December thirtieth. He waived his extradition to Idaho, meaning he voluntarily agreed to return to the state to face the charges against him. He was transported back to Idaho on January fourth. According to the probable cause affid David obtained by People, one of the victims surviving roommates said she saw the killer. The roommate described the figure clad in black clothing and a mask who walked past her as the person left the crime scene. And it's going to be interesting just to talk about that for a minute, to see how the prosecution goes about getting her store to the jury. Are they going to have her testify? Are they going to use a grand jury? So there's you know, several different things they can do, but it's going to be interesting to see which pathway they choose to go down. The affid David also alleged that Coburger was linked to the crime scene from DNA and cell phone pings. Authorities have not publicly disclosed the suspected motive in the killings. Coburger has not yet entered a plea, His next hearing isn't until June twenty sixth, and his attorneys have not returned people's messages for comment, and they're not going to. Don't expect Dan Taylor or anyone working on the case directly to speak to the media. That is not going to happen. The only information, like I've said before, is going to be the court filings and whatever people can get from leaks and sources that they develop all right, folks, So that's going to do it for this one. And if you'd like to contact you can do that at Bobby Kapucci at ProtonMail dot com. That's bo Bby c apu Cci at proton mail dot com.
Speaker 2: You can also find me on.
Speaker 1: Twitter at bo bby Underscore c ap u Cci.
Speaker 2: The link that I discussed can be found in the description box. We thin It's coalition. What's up everyone, and welcome back to the program.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we were talking about the report that Brian Kolberger ate at the Mad Greek at least two times. Well, now the owner of the Mad Greek is coming out and refuting that report.
Speaker 2: However, I don't know if I buy what she's selling.
Speaker 1: It would make sense that the owner of this store wouldn't want this store to be in the headlines with all the wild ass, wacky people out there who think they're part of the story, who are probably calling there breaking their chops. But for me, I happen to belie leave the source that people has cultivated, and I believe that he was in fact at the Mad Greek, and later on down the road we'll find that out one.
Speaker 2: Way or the other. Either he was or he wasn't right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find that out at the trial or maybe during the discovery, but either way, as of right now, all we have to go on are what the owner of the Mad Greek has to say and what the source from people is telling us. And remember it's not just the one source from people, it's the ex employee and a law enforcement official that's close to the investigation. So you're gonna have to decide for yourself what you believe, and to do that you have to have all the context that's possible.
Speaker 2: So we're definitely gonna add all sides of the.
Speaker 1: Story here on the podcast, because, as you know, I'm not trying to have confirmation bias here and I'm not trying to chase down any kind of pigeonholed speculation. So if they weren't at this restaurant, that's fine, but I'm gonna need more of a source than the owner of the restaurant coming out and saying this. Considering imagine, if you own this restaurant, do you really want to talk about two of your employees who were murdered by somebody who was patronizing the restaurant? Probably not great for business, right, never mind the investigation. Let's talk about the bottom line here, and a lot of that is what plays into this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This owner doesn't want people calling there, going there, and you have to understand that that's very, very understandable. This lady has a business to run. And let's not forget that these were her employees. These aren't just names in a story. These are people that she knew, people that were at the job every single day, that you know, she built a relationship with. So we have to keep that in mind as well. But the overall story, the overall connection of him running into them at the Mad Greek, I just think it's something that fits well in this story and it would make a lot of things make sense. However, I am certainly open into wherever the evidence leads us. So with that said, let's see what the owner of the Mad Greek has to say. Headline Idaho murders restaurant where two victims work disputes report.
Speaker 2: That Brian Coberger ate there.
Speaker 1: This article was published by Fox News and the author of this article is Adam Sabs. The owner of a Moscow, Idaho restaurant where two slain students worked is speaking out after one report claimed that quadruple murder suspect Brian Coberger visited the business twice, saying that is inaccurate. So she's saying, the owner that Brian Coberger has never ever been at the Mad Greek. That's what she's telling us. That's what she wants you to believe. Now, the question is, do you believe that he lived within eight miles of this restaurant? It has quite the vegan selection. So is it really that far of a stretch to think that this dude visited this restaurant for lunch one day, or maybe you went in there at night or something like that while they were working, who knows. According to the owner, it never happened. A People article published on Thursday claims that Coburger visited the Mad Greek where Madison Mogan and Xana Kernodle worked, and ordered vegan pizza, citing a former employee. The owner of the Mad Greek, Jackie Fisher, says in a Facebook post that the report is based on completely fabricated information. So why would somebody fabricate that information? Why would somebody just come up with that and say that he has been there if he hasn't. And then not only that but reported to the authorities. That would be a bit foolish, right, Send the authorities on a wild goose chase. There would be some penalties for that, you would think wasting police resources in a case like this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: The news media should really do their due diligence before running a story with completely fabric information. This will be my only response to this story from people it is not true. Fisher wrote, Well, that's really not going to cut it.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 1: Just saying it's not true is all fine and well, but it really doesn't do anything to dispute this report. Again, there's a lot that goes into it from an owner's perspective, right, and we have to keep that all in mind. The last thing you want is your restaurant to be associated with these murders. So of course they're going to be cautious about what they say, what they have their employees say. And if you don't think that they have a lawyer involved, you are crazy. They most certainly do. And here's where it gets a little interesting. I also have not forbidden employees from speaking to reporters. We all decided collectively to support the families and not share anything that could potentially harm the investigation or cause the families more stress. She added, So if there was nothing to share, then what's the big deal. You shouldn't have to get together with all of your employees and talk about collectively not sharing anything that might be harmful if there was nothing to share. Right, So her whole statement to me really doesn't make all that much sense. But if she says he wasn't there, okay, we'll have to roll with that. The People report also stated that an investigator familiar with the case said that law enforcement is aware of Coburger's visit to the restaurant. And notice she doesn't refute that report right, that there's an investigator, or that the investigators are aware that Coburger allegedly was at this restaurant two different times. You notice she only brings up her employees, right, doesn't say anything else. Ethan Chapin, Zanti Kernodle, Madison Mogan, and Kaylee Gonsalvez were allegedly stabbed to death by twenty eight year old suspect Brian Cohberger during the early morning hours of November thirteenth in Moscow, Idaho. Coburger, a Washington State University teaching assistant and PhD student in the depart of Criminal Justice was arrested on December thirtieth in all Brightsville, Pennsylvania. He is facing four counts of first degree murder and one count of burglary with the intent to commit murder. If he's convicted of the first degree murder, Coburger faces life in prison or the death penalty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it's going to be the death penalty. Remember we're in Idaho. You know, those yokels are going to show up in their overalls and their farmers hats and be ready to rock. Pennsylvania State Police Major Christopher of Paris said during a press conference on January third that force was used to gain entrance to the Coburger home during the early morning hours of December thirtieth in all Brightsville, Pennsylvania. There were multiple windows that were broken, I believe to gain access, as well as multiple doors, Paris said during the press adding that Brian Coberger's parents were home at the time, and you know, I feel bad for Brian Colberger's parents. Honestly, have you seen his mom and dad? It's just the collateral damage that's caused by something like this is just unspeakable because even the people that are murderers, like they allege Brian Kolberger to be, he has family who loves him, right, his mom is dad, his sister, and all of that collateral damage added on to the rest of the misery.
Speaker 2: It's just all bad.
Speaker 1: But as far as the mad Greek goes, I mean, look, you're gonna have to believe whatever it is that you wanna believe, whatever you think is the truth. But my personal opinion is he was at this restaurant. Now, I certainly can't prove that, and the owner, well they would know better than me, right, But at the same time, we have to understand that the owner is motivated by other things as far as business, as far as, like she said, not wanting to be involved in the investigation or make it harder on the police.
Speaker 2: I can understand that completely.
Speaker 1: And if you got together with your employees and you all came to some kind of agreement to not say anything to try and make things go more smoothly during the investigation, I could see how one employee, you know, deviating from that course could be annoying, could be frustrating, and if it was just that one employee that was the source, then I'd be more inclined to believe the owner here. But we know that the investigators are involved as well, and we know that they scoured all of these stores previously for video and surveillance and all of the rest of it. So if Coburger was in that store, the Mad Greek, then they're gonna know that, and eventually when this trial comes, we're gonna know it too. But I could totally see what the owner's doing here trying to put out this fire. I can't imagine how many people are contacting them, calling them, trying to get interviews. And when you have a business to run and you're dealing with the tragedy of losing some employees, can't be an easy road to navigate. So I do have a lot of compassion for them, no doubt about it. And with her coming out making this statement that she's not going to make any other statements, then I think that the media, the legacy media, should respect that and leave them alone over there. If any of the other employees want to come forward and speak, then that's one thing, but nobody should harass them or the Corner Club or any of these other places that were affected by this tragedy. If people want to talk, they'll talk. You know, one phone calls fine, But the harassment that you see from the legacy media sometimes is a bit much. There is no doubt, and you have to think with a story like this, any little piece of information coming out is going to cause a maelstrom of activity. So you own a business in this small town, especially a business that's thrust into the middle of all of this, it can't be an enjoyable time. So we have to recognize that and understand that these are real people that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: So there you have it, folks.
Speaker 1: We have a source allegedly who was an employee at the Mad Greek who tells us that Brian Coberger was there at least twice. We have official sources or at least anonymous sources that claim to be working on the investigation or close to the investigation, who also say it's true. But we'll have to see when all of the evidence is finally presented. So what do you think. Do you think Brian Coberger was at the Mad Greek or do you think it's just another rumor. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapucci at ProtonMail dot com. That's bo Bby c apu Cci at proton mail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at bo bbuy Underscore c ap u Cci. The link that I discussed can be found in the description box. Everyone, and welcome back to the program. For the past few days, there's been a lot of talk about the alleged sighting of Brian Koberger at the Mad Greek and the Mad Greek's response to that People Magazine information that was released to the public. Well, now People Magazine is coming out and they're standing behind their story, they're standing behind their source, and they say that the information that they released was accurate, and I tend to believe them. I'm not usually someone who believes the legacy media for the most part, but it just seems that all of this lines up perfectly. And when you look at what's going on here, you have the gag order and all the rest of it all happening right after this information becomes public. That leads me to believe that it has some legs. You know, the saying, right where there's some smoke, there's some fire. Well, here in this instance, I happen to believe that that certainly is the case. So today we're going to start our episode by reading the response of the Mad Greek's owner and then jumping into a BuzzFeed article where we'll hear from People magazine defending the information that they have cultivated. So first let's go to the statement from the owner of the Mad Greek. The news media should really do their due diligence before running a story with completely fabricated information. I don't know what is completely fabricated here, but I guess she's saying that the information that the ex employee and legal source is giving people is a bunch of buck GISTs. This will be my only response to this story from People. It is not true. This person who wants their five minutes of fame has now caused a whole bunch of extra work for myself and the investigators.
Speaker 2: And I get that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that an extra amount of work has been heaped in their lap because there's a bunch of knuckleheads who think they're gonna go and break the case by going to talk to people at mad Greek. But if the person was looking for their five minutes of fame, why would they come out and make this statement anonymously. I also have not forbidden employees from speaking to reporters. I don't know how you would do that anyway, What could what would you say, I'm gonna fire you from your mad Greek job if you talk to reporters. I mean, I get it, nobody wants to lose their job, but it's not like you're getting fired. As the CEO of Disney over here, we all decided collectively to support the families and not share anything that could potentially harm the investigation or cause the families more stress. So I don't know what information you would have that could cause the families more heartache. I mean, if the dude was there, you was there. It's all gonna come out eventually to all media reporters, internet sleuths, et cetera. Please allow us to grieve the loss of our friends and co workers. I agree with that statement. Nobody should be bothering them. Nobody should be showing up there chasing people down trying to talk to employees. If they want to talk to you, then they'll talk to you. But besides that, I don't see the point in making people's lives miserable like they had anything to do with what went down here. But with that said, once again, I don't believe the statement. I don't believe that Brian Koberger was never here. Why would People magazine make that up? It just doesn't make sense to me. But I'm certainly willing to follow the evidence wherever it goes. As of now, there has been no evidence provided that would refute this People Magazine story besides what the owner of this restaurant has to say, So it really comes down to who do you believe. This has been incredibly hard on us, with our phones ringing off the hook, reporters banging on my door at my private residence, and hunting down employees, as well as showing up constantly at the restaurant. We have not been afforded the time to grieve. Please stop calling, messaging, knocking, and showing up personally. Will not be doing any interviews or entertaining wild accusations at this time.
Speaker 2: What is so again?
Speaker 1: What is so wild about saying that Brian Coberger was eating at this restaurant? Now, if somebody came out and said Brian Coberger chloroformed somebody at this restaurant and dragged them out the door, well, yeah, that would be a wild accusation, right, But I don't think that saying he was eating at this restaurant is some kind of crazy conspiracy theory. I mean, they had a vegan menu, he worked and lived about eight miles away. There's places here in Las Vegas that are about eight, ten, twelve miles away from me that I go eat at. So what's so crazy to think that the dude was there and ate some food at some point. My employees also feel the same to all others. Please don't believe everything you read if it's not coming from the courts or the police, wait until it does or doesn't before judging. And again, like I said yesterday, this same can be said for her statement. It really comes down to who you believe. And for me, the owner of the Mad Greek obviously has skin in the game. They don't want a bunch of lunatics at their restaurant asking questions and I completely get that. But what would people have to gain from making that up? Maybe some clicks, I guess, but really, in the long run, is that going to serve them well? Making this kind of story up knowing that they're going to be covering it for the duration, it would seem like a terrible strategy to try and get some extra clicks right here by promoting BS. I just don't see them doing that, although I will say this, it is the legacy media we're dealing with, so you never know. I just happen to believe what they're selling here in this instant. To everyone who has supported myself, my family, and my employees, thank you your kind words and support help us get through each day while we navigate these unknown times. Respectfully, Jackie Fisher of the Mad Greek. So that was the response to the People magazine article and information that they released that Brian Kohberger ate at this Mad Greek at least two times. Well, now People has responded to this response, So let's dive into this article from BuzzFeed and let's see what People has to say about their source and about this information that they brought to the public.
Speaker 2: Headline. People said it stands by its reporting that the Idaho's stabbing suspect ordered pizza from the restaurant where two of the victims were even though the owner denied it. This article was authored by Drusilla Morehouse News about the stabbings of University of Idaho students Kelly Gonsalvez, Matti Mogan, Xana Kernodle, and Ethan Chapin had slowed to a trickle after a judge and posed a gag order on January third, barring investigators, prose prosecutors, and defense attorneys from commenting on the case. But last week People, which regularly covers true crime, in addition to celebrit He's in entertainment, broke two explosive stories about the man charged with the student's murder. And for those of you who might not know, People is always covering true crime. There's always one or two articles in each magazine about this or that true crime case, and they have done a great job throughout the year is covering it. That's why I'm inclined to believe their sources. If they were talking about something else, well we'd have to revisit that, because I'm not really somebody who believes the legacy media in general when it comes to their nonsense. But when you're talking about true crime like this, certain outlets do have better coverage than others, There's no doubt about it. And People has done a very good job covering true crime for a long time. The first story, published on January seventeenth, said that Brian Kohberger had repeatedly messaged one of the women on Instagram, citing an unnamed investigative source. The messages were sent from. So what people said was Coburger's Instagram account, which the outlet said had viewed before it was removed, and that he had been following the accounts of Gonsalves, Mogen and ker Noodle. Now that's something we have talked about here previously, and for me, it's always been the most likeliest strand that ties these folks together. Social media, how big it is, how many people are on it, you know how it goes, and then you add the restaurant to it, and yeah, it all seems to be fallen into place, at least from my perspective. The vaguely identified investigative source, a law enforcement official risking their career by violating the gag order, a private detective, a family lawyer digging into the case, told people that the victim never replied to Coburger and may not have seen his messages, but the story spread like wildfire. It seemed to be the first time a connection had been established between Coburger and the victims and could suggest a motive for the seemingly inexplicable crimes. And now you see why they're so worried about protecting this information. If this is the motive, if this is what ties it all together, well it's a big deal. The next day, the judge amended the gag order, instituting sweeping restrictions to include attorneys representing victims, victims, families, and witnesses. Since then, twenty two news organizations have formed a coalition to protest the order and ask that it be narrowed. And we talked a little bit about this as well, about how broad the order is and how it could be challenged, and we're seeing some of that now already with these news organizations who have banded together. On January nineteenth, People published another story drawing a link between the suspected killer and the victims. Coberger came into the Mad Greek restaurant where Mogan and Kernodle worked at least twice to order vegan pizza, reported The source the article said was an unnamed former employee at the restaurant who remembered Coburger because of his concern over whether his food had come into contact with animal products. People reported that an unnamed investigator familiar with the case had said that police were aware of the restaurant visits. Well, if you look at everything that we know, or with everything that the police allege have happened, I guess is the better way to say it, then he was obviously stalking them. So if he was stalking them or stalking the house, why would anyone think he wouldn't know where they work or pop in to get himself a nice vegan pizza. But Jackie Fisher, the owner of the Mad Greek lamb, basted people for not doing its due diligence and running a story with completely fabricated information. It is not true, she said in a January twentieth Facebook post. This person who wants their five minutes of fame has now caused a whole bunch of extra work for myself and the investigators, Fisher said, exhorting people to please don't believe everything you read. She said she and her staff have been repeatedly harassed by.
Speaker 1: Reporters and internet slews, constantly calling and appearing at the restaurant. We have not been afforded the time to grieve, she said. Please stop calling messaging, knocking, and showing up. I personally will not be doing any interviews or entertaining wild accusations at this time. My employees also feel the same. So that was the statement we read in the beginning as well, and once again that's her refuting this story by People magazine.
Speaker 2: BuzzFeed News asked People about.
Speaker 1: Fisher disputing reporting in the Mad Greek story and whether the outlet was sure its unnamed source was reliable. In response, a People spokesperson said, People stands by its reporting, So there you go. People says that they're standing by their reporting and what they say and what they reported was accurate. The question is what do you believe? All right, folks, that's gonna do it for this one. All of the information that goes along with this episode can be found in the description box.