Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR R Juah daily reminder. Around this time, you still get a fifteen minutes to vote for you say it, we play it. Also have the first Rock the Bank thousand dollars cash keyword of the day coming up shortly after you say it, we play it. So a lot of action here over the next few minutes.
Speaker 2: For you say we play it, just tell us which Five Finger Death Punch song you want to hear. Your choices are bad company, It's cover obviously wrong side of Heaven. We're never enough. We'll play the one with the most votes.
Speaker 1: You can vote for those on the JR R Facebook page for the next fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: And somebody who votes just for taking the time to do that for us, you get registered du I win highly suspect tickets.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we've now established beyond the shadow of a doubt with the probably hundreds of stories we've covered about odd things that have been stolen, that if it can be stolen, it'll be stolen. It's add another one to the stack. We go to Afton, Missouri. This is just outside Saint Louis. The police there are looking for thief or probably more likely thieves, responsible for stealing the mausoleum doors from a cemetery. Six six bronze doors taken from the new Mount Sinai Cemetery in Afton, each of them weighing between two and five hundred pounds, and they are described as priceless.
Speaker 2: There's certain things you don't mess with. I'm not talking about you know, the rules of hurting women, children and elderly. There's also a new category. Would you not mess with cemetery stuff somebody's final resting place. Yeah, that's uh, even for the I'm the scummiest thief. That's all limits. You got it? And how the hell are you gonna scrap that? If it's look, if we know about it in central Florida, it's in it's in Missouri, near Saint Louis, AND's someone he's aften. Yes, you don't think that their little.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're your ned down at the scrapyard, just working. You don't really pay attention to the news. Ned. In fact, you're drinking a six pack at lunch minimum.
Speaker 2: These things look familiar. They even ned he's having a six to maybe even a six pack of tall boys lunch. Even Ned's gonna catch on to that. If he doesn't read it in the little country paper, he's gonna I don't even know if this plays in country town. I'm just painted it into that. But my point is, if we know about it here, they're gonna in that town. You ain't scrapping them or traveling them to a to another town because trying to travel with those big old doors, you're gonna be in a pickup truck that that's riding.
Speaker 1: And I went on Carolina squatz. Here's the other thing. I wonder, how did they even know to steal these? I'm thinking one of them probably had gone there recently to a funeral or to visit a dearly departed, and while they were there like, hmmm, does look like they might be made of brass?
Speaker 2: And then he brought his brass checker out.
Speaker 1: There, wonder what I would need to remove these and hoist them in the back of the truck.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Somebody said, no scrapyards look out for that kind of stuff. You're absolutely right, Bob. You what you do is you you melt that down in your backyard into knuckles and you start a brass knuckles ring. It's called Bob's Brass Knuckles. You gotta sell them online or in a different town, not coming from.
Speaker 1: The Afton, Missouri market has suddenly been a wash in brass suckles. We're selling them outwards. We won't sell any in this in this whole state Missouri. You can't get these all right, This has got to be the most kakamami idea I've heard of in a while.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Andrew Haverly is a researcher at Rochester Institute of Technologies Department of Computer Engineering. Andrew is very concerned about climate change, as are good amount of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Believes really there's one thing that needs to be done to effectively make any kind of difference in the battle against climate change, and in Andrew's opinion, that involves detonating in eighty one gigaton nuclear device beneath the Kirkleyan Plateau in the Southern Ocean. That's the Antarctica area. That's over sixteen hundred times more powerful than the largest nuclear bomb ever tested.
Speaker 2: I see nothing going wrong here, dude.
Speaker 1: The explosion, according to Andrew, would pulverize billions of tons of basalt rock on the ocean floor.
Speaker 2: Triggering a natural.
Speaker 1: Process that sucks carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. The location is remote enough because kilometers of ocean water would would contain the blast, while nearby currents would distribute the crushed rock particles for maximum carbon capture.
Speaker 2: And every country in the world would get decimated by tsunamis good idea engineer Andrew.
Speaker 1: He estimates this would cost about ten billion dollars.
Speaker 2: A sad thing is you now harder is get an engineering degree, and this guy isn't it for this this kind of idea? Now, I thought of you and you're.
Speaker 1: Off the cuff remark years ago with your idea to quickly eradicate it and the Python on problem in the Florida Everglades.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you were gonna say my idea to get rid of hurricanes.
Speaker 1: He had. If you haven't been a longtime listener many years ago when this whole Python crisis really started to present itself to where we like, wow, this thing is out of control and now it's to the point of no return, Bob advocated for quote name palming the Everglades.
Speaker 2: Unquote, And I stand by my thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: And I stand by mind. Yes, while that may eradicate said python population. It's going to eradicate the entire population of whatever is living in the Everglades.
Speaker 2: If you we have enough alligators everywhere else, so they're out of the care.
Speaker 1: And it's not like it's a very important ecosystem to the state of Florida.
Speaker 2: We've got other rivers and streams and all that. Any one gigatar on nuke, it would take partic ocean. It would take care of the iguanas too. They got a big problem with those in South Florida. I know, what do you get an nape Palm Boca Wait, no going there, and those ones every people's houses and stuff. I know that just level the whole southeast coast. No, no, no, we just if you get rid of everything down in the Everglades, then from there we just we work forward. We worked northward, and then you go into towns that have them with little baby flamethrowers and you just pop just one at a time. The iguana's not the town Who save that for the environment, I'm joking. Next, bumper Stickers Bob's Brass Knuckles BBK.
Speaker 1: Short but Sweet Headline of the Week contender coming in hot and late Oka this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you have not had one all week. Almost busted these brawls on that earlier Give it to me.
Speaker 1: This Out of the UK police investigate cat shaving spree.
Speaker 2: By the word cat was used? Cat? Oh god, and where was that? Out of England cat shaving.
Speaker 1: Pinchback area of Yorkshire U Dozens of pet owners have reported their pets briefly going missing and then returning home with missing fur but otherwise apparently unhurt.
Speaker 2: Again Police investigate cat shaving spree. That's what I have down. Yes, I am glad to use cat. It's very short and effective use of a headline. There get the idea I think that one might win. Well, it's the only contender, so you're probably right. Follow Jay r r