Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its kind.
Speaker 2: The Wild of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Obviously Ryan Edward's not hurting from Saturday's game anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, Ryan, I got a text message from a.
Speaker 1: Friend of mine that said, when I listened to Broncos React, I'm pretty sure we lose. We lost every game this year based on the callers, like everybody's like gloom and doom, like there's always something wrong. And they said, but Ryan always tries to keep it on the rails. So he wanted me to tell you, great job on the React show.
Speaker 2: Very kind. I appreciate it, all right.
Speaker 3: What is our dad joke of the day?
Speaker 4: I bet y'all have had it with millennials walking around like they rent the place. Nice.
Speaker 1: That's good, That is fantastic. Well, that was a good one, all right.
Speaker 3: What is our word of the day? Please?
Speaker 2: It's an adjective, okay. Ephemeral.
Speaker 1: Ephemeral means something like ghost like or wait, ephemeral.
Speaker 3: Is that like super smart? That's air you die?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ephemeral is something whispish or ghost like or something that's.
Speaker 2: Not really firm, right, not. I've heard this term before. I don't know if I ever used it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Something described as ephemeral lasts only for a very short time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well, I mean like a misty type situation or something. I mean, no, but now sure, okay, Yeah to the texture, said Mandy, you need a Toyota. My husband has a Toyota and we love it. But I want another Mercedes anyway. Today's trivia question appropriately in what year did Jeopardy first air? I think it was like nineteen fifty seven or some crazy Yeah it's sixty yeah, sixty seven, sixty five. Oh, Ryan's close, but you went over surprises right rules? I win nineteen sixty four. Jeopardy is as old as my husband.
Speaker 4: Wait, you're doing prices right rules on Jeopardy?
Speaker 3: I mean why not?
Speaker 2: He makes the rules, but why not?
Speaker 1: I don't give myself a point for that though. Okay, that's just a moral victory, got it? Okay, Ryan Edwards? What is our Jeopardy category?
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 4: Updates to the standings twenty twenty six Mandy one in one Ryan looking for his first official win.
Speaker 3: Ryan has to wait until the end of the question.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, what like Elly does? Yeah? There, that's the sanity.
Speaker 4: Today's category because today's the national championship game college football bowl biz as a business. Okay, it's not totally college football a little bit. What's in your wallet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's a Tandy city? What is the city bank?
Speaker 4: Wrong?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My hint to both of you is this is a very important listen to the whole question.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's in your wallet?
Speaker 4: Oh it's a ticket to the Orange Bowl sponsored.
Speaker 2: By this bank?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I said what is city bank?
Speaker 2: And say thing?
Speaker 4: You are right?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, you're right, Darian.
Speaker 2: What's in your wallet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm capital one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Of course that could have been worse. I could have been a two point swing.
Speaker 4: Baylor ended up in better hands than All miss in the eighty eighth Sugar Bowl.
Speaker 2: I ever written.
Speaker 3: By this all state? What is all states?
Speaker 2: Got lucky? Correct? With the word unwritten? I should have not said it.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty one famous Idaho Potato Bowl got served up in this state capital Manny?
Speaker 2: What is boys? That is? Correct? Is it? One? Zero? Yep?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty two, bad Boy Mowers.
Speaker 4: Kicked off its sponsorship of the Pinstripe Bowl in this stadium.
Speaker 2: That's a bit better known for baseball.
Speaker 3: Mandy, what is Yankee Stadium?
Speaker 2: That is correct? Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, the twenty twenty one trans Perfect Music City Bowl was held in this city, y'all.
Speaker 2: And Ma Ryan, what is Nashville? That is correct? But not quite enough? Two to one.
Speaker 3: That's another one in the old wind column for me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Right there, I could see the commercial. I just was like drawn a blank