Speaker 1: Are you shocked at the fact that you're donating a substantial amount of money to facilitate Trump selection? Is that something you would have believed in the realm of possibility, say five years ago.
Speaker 2: So what's been reported in the media is simply not true. Okay, I'm not donating forty five.
Speaker 3: Million dollars amount to Trump.
Speaker 2: And now what I have done is I've I have created a pack or super pack.
Speaker 3: What do you want to call it? Yeah, which I simply call it the America Pack.
Speaker 1: And you want to tell everybody who's listening what a pack is.
Speaker 2: Because people, it's a political action committee. Yeah, it's an organization. It's a legal endy that can receive funding. That funding can then be used to help with political campaigns.
Speaker 1: Yep. And how does that differ from a direct donation? There are specific limits on direct donations to candidates, and the pack system is the way of putting a political structure in place that sort of runs parallel with the political with the formal political system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can donate money directly to candidates, that amount is fairly small. Yeah, then and you can cate a lot more money to political action committee or super pac.
Speaker 3: There are various.
Speaker 2: Rules that govern the operation of packs and super facts. But that's it certainly allows for a lot more money in the system.
Speaker 3: Than would otherwise be possible.
Speaker 2: And these are used clear on the Democrat and Republican side, Yes, and I actually think that.
Speaker 1: So it's an open playing field on the pack side.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are you hoping to accomplish with this? And what's the pack called?
Speaker 3: It's called the America Back America Pack. Remember, it's very easy to remember.
Speaker 2: And it's actually it's not meant to be sort of a hyperpotesan pact. It's actually the core principles of this America pac are. The intent is to promote the principles that made America great in the post place. So I wouldn't say that I'm, for example, maga of make America great again.
Speaker 3: I think America is great. I'm more a make America greater.
Speaker 2: And there's some core pillars, core values that have I think.
Speaker 3: Made America great.
Speaker 1: Could you elucidate y?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of them is being a meritocracy as much of yes, as much of a meritocracy as possible, such that you get ahead as a function of your hard work and your skill and nothing else, which is why I have your posted.
Speaker 3: For example, things like Dei.
Speaker 1: Adrian Wooldridge documented the fact that the alternative to meritocracy historically is nepotism and dynasty.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's not equity, it's not equity.
Speaker 1: It's nepotism and dynasty exactly. So that's very much worth knowing. Meritocracy has its price because it's a severe judge. But the alternative is nepotism and aristocracy or dynasty.
Speaker 3: Okay, So meritocracy clearly America.
Speaker 2: It's not like America has been purely a meritocracy, but it has been more of a meritocracy than any other place.
Speaker 1: Which is good. That's good.
Speaker 3: That's good, which I regard as good.
Speaker 2: Promoting meritocracy, promoting freedom, freedom to operate, meaning the least amount of government intervention possible we want. And this is I think important to fight as because the national tendency over time, almost entropy, is that the hand of government gets heavier every year. Ye, the laws and regulations accumulate every year, and these laws and regulations are immortal.
Speaker 1: That's the evil uncle of the king. A very old story, very old story. The Egyptians were wrestling with that problem four thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you have to have some You have to really to take an active role in reducing the number of laws and regulations. Otherwise, as more and more those regulations are passed, eventually everything becomes legal and you start getting into these oil and situations where.
Speaker 1: And everyone's poor and miserable.
Speaker 2: Where action A is illegal and action B is legal, and there isn't anything you can do that is legal. Take an example of to give an exact example of some larfare that was leveled against SpaceX. For example, we were told for many years that we could not hire anyone who was.
Speaker 3: Not a permanent right they had to.
Speaker 2: So SpaceX develops advanced rocket technology, which is considered an advanced weapons technology because a core part of incontinental.
Speaker 3: Ballistic missiles yep.
Speaker 2: So there are only a handful of things in the sort of highest level of weapon technology, and rocket technology is one of those, because we could deliver a payload and basically bomb anywhere on Earth from anywhere on Earth. So I was sold to know in certain terms by the government that if we hired anyone who is not a permanent resident of the United States, you have either green card or a citizen, that I would go to prison. Oh, because the presumption if somebody is not a permanent resident is that they will leave the United States and take the rocket technology for SpaceX to potentially to countries that would cause harm to the United States.
Speaker 3: It's pretty solid reasoning, I think.
Speaker 2: And then a few years ago the Biden administration decided to sue SpaceX for failing to hire asylum seekers.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 2: We're told on the one side that if we hire anyone who's not a permanent residence, we go to prison. Now we're told if we don't hire asylum seekers who not asylum not people who have been granted asylum seekers they asked fires to asilum, they're therefore not opponent resident. But if you don't hire it, then we also go to present.
Speaker 1: The purpose of being damned if you do and damned if you don't is to make damn sure that you're damned.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: So that's the kind of away that seemed to be insane and unfair. And why did divide administration because they can only process they can only do so many big cases per year.
Speaker 3: There's a finite number they can. Yeah, why would the.
Speaker 2: Justice Department of all the injustices that occur picked this as one of their biggest cases.
Speaker 1: Why why do you think I think.
Speaker 2: They probably had a I don't know, there was some law fe I think it was a I think it was political.
Speaker 1: I think it's a relationship to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know all the things. But this is before supporting Trump or anything like that. Yeah, in fact, i'd supported Biden and before that Hillary, before that Obama.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was asking if this comes as a shot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it could just be random.
Speaker 3: It could be I didn't.
Speaker 2: Tell us what why pick us? Why do such a crazy lawsuit?
Speaker 1: Random's are bad. If it is random, that's still bad. That's just a marker of incompetence. But if it's not random, it seems too highly unlikely to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, And also why I attack SpaceX and not say Boeing Lackey.
Speaker 3: I think part of it might be that sex.
Speaker 2: Is not unionized, and the Democratic Party in the US is fundamentally controlled by the unions, so that I'm speculating here. But since we're not unionized, we're I think, a very happy workforce. And I'm out there on the out there on the factory floor, I don't see a few people are happy.
Speaker 3: It's a good vibe.
Speaker 1: They're engaged in something ridiculously exciting. It's at minimum, that's not nothing. People can go a long ways if they're part of a project that's aiming at Mars. Let's say that's definitely aiming up. That's really exciting. That's a real opportunity for people. What do you think of Trump?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I don't subscribe to culture personality, So for me, it's really just got a choice of administrations and we have to pick one. And I think both that there are flaws on both sides.
Speaker 1: What do you think his flaws are. He's a complicated person, and I've been trying to sess him out and figure him out because some of the things that look like flaws might be advantages in disguise. He seems to me to be pretty good at standing up to psychopathic bullies, for example. Sure, and that's a useful skill, and it's not easy. You have to be a bit of a monster to manage that. And it isn't obvious to me how many of the even the divisive idiosyncrasies of Trump are the mirror image of his capacity to stand up to bullies. That's a tough call, man. So you've obviously decided to lay your what lay your efforts down on the side of the Trump administration in the forthcoming election.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, it's really I think we need a change of administration. I think many years ago, I think probably the Democratic Party was the party of meritocracy and of personal freedom. They used to be the free speech party. Yeah, and these days that they seem to be the censorship party under the guys who hates speech. So weirdly, in my view of the Republican Party is actually the party of that's the meritocracy party. Because the Democrats also promoting dei, which is really just another form of racism and sexism.
Speaker 1: It's the most pernicious form I think.
Speaker 2: So it's anti memocratic, fundamentally anti marriage.
Speaker 1: It insists on dividing people by groups right as a primary what would you say, conceptual distinction between individuals.
Speaker 3: Yes, race, ethnicity. I think Democratic Party is stoking division.
Speaker 1: I think the evidence for that's clear. All of this group identity nonsense has made things much more I can see it in Toronto. When my kids grew up in Toronto downtown, I would say they were race, they were race, ethnicity and gender blind. Yeah, they had an unbelievably diverse range of friends and no one cared. And even in Toronto that started to shift around with this emphasis on group division. It's a really ugly thing to see. So yeah, not good, not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my view and is that at this point in the United States, the Republican Party is more in line with a meritocracy and with personal freedom.
Speaker 1: So I've never had a conservative many times with my left wing friends that say they'd refuse to talk to someone me included definitely, because I've invited prominent Democrats to come on my podcast in great numbers for a very long time, and I've got like absolutely nowhere with that. They'll talk to me in private, they will not talk to me in public, and so that's never happened.
Speaker 3: They're afraid of being shunned.
Speaker 1: Absolutely one percent. That's what they're afraid of. Sure, definitely, and they've told me that it's not a secret. But that's never happened. On the Republican side, I found it much easier because I've talked to a lot of Democrats and a lot of Republicans, and I found it much much easier to talk to the Republicans. And that is somewhat of a shock. I wouldn't have necessarily expected that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I should be clear that it's not like I think the Republican Party is flawless. It certainly isn't got its issues. There are extremists within the Republican Party I don't agree with, but one has. It's a two party system. Essentially, you got to pick one or the other, and so you weigh the good and the bad. And my opinion is that the coin we need that the country would be better off with the Republican administration than a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Trump was pretty good at not having wars. Yeah, yeah, which is actually quite a big thing. It's really a big thing. And what he did with the Abraham Accords that was a miracle. I think price for that.
Speaker 2: I think this is something to be said that America needs a strong leader and with that we have the perception of strength. Now you have to admire Trump after getting shot with blood streaming down his face, he could have been a second shooter, who knows. Nonetheless, with fist pumping, fight, fight, actually being shot and this is not it's funny too. Yes, and he's brave. He has courage. This is instinctual courage. It's not calculated some arranged event. It's in the moment.
Speaker 1: You can see that then, because that was not of time when you're.
Speaker 3: Too true Courage in the moment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And if you want a leader who's going to deal with some very tough cookies out there, who's going to deal with with a food kimsong on or China, Yeah, China, and they will be, they will be. I'll think twice about messing with prompt yep. And poor Biden can't make it up the stairs. And obviously he's stepped out of the race. But it's nobody's going to be intimidated by Biden. It's it's impossible, but I think they will be intimidated by a guy who was first pumping after getting shot.
Speaker 1: We saw that, I think in his administration because it was pace did rain and that was quite That's a bit of empirical evidence. Can I ask you a little bit about one of the things that you've been relatively vocal about, and I understand that there's a personal connection to this as well. I am for what it's worth. I'm particularly unhappy with what my colleagues in the psychological field have done with regards to gender affirming care. I think they are a pack of contemptible cowards. Yes, and I think that everyone who's been involved in this in relationship to minors should go to prison.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, Why do you agree? What's your or in the water in this particular This is the worst medical and psychological malpractice I've ever seen anywhere, including what I've done, what I've studied. In reference to historical atrocity, eugenics, what do you call those prefrontal lobotomy even the sorts of things that were going on in Nazi Germany, at least the bloody Nazis knew it was wrong and tried to hide it. Yes, okay, So what's your Why are you engaged in this particular battle? You said you're going to move a couple of your company headquarters out of California because of the last legislative move that Gavin Newsom pode with regards to the transisue.
Speaker 2: So, yes, Reclaire was there were many things leading up to that point. Yes, And I feel it's not that it's the one stroll, it's just the final stroll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, cumulative issue.
Speaker 3: Fair it's a cumulative issue.
Speaker 1: So it's not dramatic grandstanding. It's no.
Speaker 2: And moreover, I have had conversations with GAMNUSM before where I said, if you passed legislation like this, if you sign legislation like this, in my view, puts children in danger, I will move my companies out of California.
Speaker 3: He knew that ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've talked to them directly about this. What the hell is he doing? I cannot understand. I really cannot understand the.
Speaker 3: Democrats pandering's the far left.
Speaker 1: Why did the Democrat moderates constantly pander to the far left. I worked with the Democrats in California for five years trying to get them to separate themselves from the far left. They wouldn't admit that they existed even and they certainly would never separate them. They wouldn't admit, for example, that Antifa even existed. Sure, there's this unbelievable blind spot with regards to the far left. Radicals and the modern Democrats are I think they're useful idiots fundamentally so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Going back to the so called gender affirming care, which is a terrible euphemism.
Speaker 1: That's for sure, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Really a child's sterilization is what it should be.
Speaker 1: No, there's mutilation too, Yeah, we want to make sure that amalga is.
Speaker 3: It's child mutilation.
Speaker 1: It's sterilization under the guise of gender affirming care and compact, right right, I.
Speaker 3: Can't it's evil.
Speaker 1: Literally, can't imagine anything worse than that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's evil. I mean you're taking kids who are obviously often far below the age of consent.
Speaker 1: Fused, miserable.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: The reality is that almost every child goes through some kind of identity crisis part of puberty exactly, it's just part of growing up. If so, it's very possible for minif for adults, to manipulate children into who are having a natural identity crisis, into believing that they are the wrong gender, and especially and that they need to be the other gender or they need to avoid r who needs scoop you a goal and that the and then.
Speaker 3: That will solve all their problems, and that will solve their problems.
Speaker 2: And then they give them sterilizing drugs which are called also a misnomer, pure puberty blocker. These are sterilization drugs, so they can never have children again. Yep, they can have double messed ectomies, have.
Speaker 1: Their forearms stripped to build non functioning penises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's macab And we have an age of consent for a reason. That the reason you can't get say tattoos, blow age eight, or drink or drive. There are ages I wish you could do things because if we allow children to take permanent actions when they're ten, twelve, fourteen years old, they will do things that they subsequently greatly regret.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've interviewed a couple of people who's done exactly that and it's right damn painful. So I think you doing Why are you willing to make this an issue? Do you think.
Speaker 3: It happened to one of my older boys?
Speaker 2: Where I was, I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my elder boys, Zayre. This is before I had really any understanding what was going on and that we had COVID gone on, and there was a lot of confusion, and I THOUGHTOW might commit suicide.
Speaker 1: That was a lie right from the outset. No reliable clinician ever believed that. There was never any evidence for that. And also if there's a higher suicide rate, the reason is because of the underlying depression and anxiety and not because of the gender dysphoria. And every goddamn clinician knows that too, and they're too cowardly to come out and say it, and so that, and then we end up in exactly when I saw that lies start to propagate. It just made the hair on the back of my next stand ups. I see. So you're telling parents that unless they agree to this radical transformation that their children are going to die. And you think that's moral, and you think that's true. That is so pathological that it's almost incomprehensible. I can't imagine anything worse. I can't imagine the therapist doing anything worse than that, or sitting by idly and remaining silent. Well, his colleagues are doing it.
Speaker 2: It's incredibly evil, And I agree with you that people that have been promoting this should go to president.
Speaker 1: It won't stop till that happens. Yeah, it'll just go underground. There's all puberty blockers are being accessed online by kids all the time through non medical channels. Yeah, it's not going to stop. Okay, So I see.
Speaker 2: So that's so I was into doing this, and it wasn't explained to me that puberty blockers are actually just sterilization drugs anyway, and I lost my son essentially. They they call it dead naming for a reason. Yeah, all right, And so the reason it's called dead naming is because your son is dead. So my son is Zavier is dead, killed by the work mind virus.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, I can't imagine what that would be like.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there's lots of people in that situation now, it's not pretty, and lots of demolished kids. Yes, yeah, that's good. That's a good reason to be the final.
Speaker 2: Straw, right, So let's I about to destroy the work mind virus after that, and we're making some progress.
Speaker 3: Join the club, yeah,