Speaker 1: Well, other networks lie to you about what's happening.
Speaker 2: Now, in vo Wars tells you the truth about what's happening.
Speaker 3: Next, visit in vo wars dot com, Forward slash Show and share the link.
Speaker 4: Today, Welcome to the fourth hour of the Aux Jhones Show. Thank you Alex glad to be here.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 4: We're going to be talking about a couple of subjects that you might not think are related, but in fact are related, and Jamie's done some really excellent research on that. We're going to talk about the transagenda first, its origins and ancient pagan religions, and then we're going to talk about the somewhat forgotten topic although many have heard of this, the architecture and symbolism of Washington, DC. And you're going to find out that actually both of these topics overlap quite a bit.
Speaker 1: What do you want to start us with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm excited because I have two news shows on Rockfinn and the first one is called Goddess and Gala. Now I didn't know if this word the gala came from the ancient cults. Probably so, but the met Gaylave beacons or continues to be very interesting year after year with the costumes and the themes and everything. But let's go back to the Greco Roman world where they are having a competition between Christianity and paganism, and this cult keeps butting heads with the new Christian religion. And this cult is called the Galley. It's called g A L l I Galley. Right, So some historians say, in their very temples can be seen deplorable mockery before a moaning crowd, men taking the part of women, revealing with boastful ostentation the impere and unchased bodies. They broadcast their crimes and confess with superlative delight the stain of their polluted bodies. So what we are going to be talking about is like, what does Goddess work Shop have in common with welfare? Self mutilation specifically castration, divination, prostitution, systematic prostitution, communism, pride, parades, music and skittles.
Speaker 4: So all these things, all of that in the ancient world, Yes you might be Yes, you heard it right, welfare.
Speaker 1: If you sterilize yourself.
Speaker 4: And join a prostitution cult, you'll be given a welfare ticket.
Speaker 2: Well, most of these cults in the Greco Roman era were devoted to the goddess Sibyl and Addis, who actually Sibyl was a mother goddess. She was born in hermaphrodite and the other gods actually castrated her because they feared her power being to sexes. So that's a very interesting story of the ancient world. And of course her consort was Addis, who also self treated himself because he did not want to marry her because she was a mother to him of sorts. And this is also where you get the stories of King Midas who tried to help out Atis by giving him a wife, but civil mess it up and they had it both cast treat themselves.
Speaker 4: It seems like a lot of these cults are really focused on control of sexual reproduction, which ties into today's Malthusian movement anti natal lives in depopulation.
Speaker 1: It's all about the same stuff today, right, So.
Speaker 2: These mystery religions, they were one of early Christiane's major rivals, and other reports from historians say they were affinitely nursed hair and dress and solve clothes. They can barely hold their heads up on their limp and necks. Then, having made themselves alien to masculinity, swept up by playing flutes, they call their goddess to fill them with an unholy spirit so as to seemingly predict the future to idle men. So here we are getting the first uh.
Speaker 5: So like Rooball's drag race in the ancient world miss cleos okay, mixed people.
Speaker 2: Yes, So they would go through the streets and alleys of carthage, exacting for merchants that by which they might shamefully live, so begging, you know, acts of prostitution, that kind of stuff. They were part of the official Roman state religion, with manifestations in every part of the Greco Roman world and every level of society. So they weren't a fringe group. They were an officially recognized religion.
Speaker 1: So the state wants this, by the way. That's the thing is like the state.
Speaker 4: Benefits from having these controllable, castrated groups that they can manipulate and use keep them on. They're on the dole even in the ancient world, which is crazy because not saying every you know, transperson today is on the dole or whatever. But the idea is that it usually goes together with controlling you through your base desires you being on some form of you know, state income then you're you're a completely bought and paid for right.
Speaker 2: So this paper that I talk about on rock Band, it's called Priests of the Goddess Ginger Transgression in Ancient Religion. It's a Stanford University via World Roscoe and they are contrasting three goddesses of the ancient world. And this is going to make sense more when we talk about secret architecture of DC and how Washington, d C. Was actually designed to be the body of a goddess and to house a goddess.
Speaker 4: So now that's that's an academic book, right, It's not a conspiracy book. Right, So these aren't conspiracy books. There's both academic sources that she's been reached.
Speaker 2: This is the secret architecture of our nation's capital, the Masons and the Building of Washington, d C. By David Obison. Yeah, not a conspiracy book at all. So the three goddesses that they focus on in this academic paper are civil in Nana in Sumerio, which we talk about a lot in our live talks, and the Hezra of contemporary India and Pakistan.
Speaker 4: I think this is relevant too for today because even though in the ancient world they always connected the religion and sexuality and all of that to human control and the state, even though we think about that as not part of the state today, or the religion is divided from the state. Actually the state has its own cult, its own religion, and particularly they really find these types of goddess feminist New Age spiritualities very useful precisely for this purpose.
Speaker 1: Again, as Altotoxley said.
Speaker 4: Of creating a future New World religion issue, Well says, the same thing, to control people, to make them part of ultimately that technocratic beast system.
Speaker 2: And what we're talking about here with syncretism of the goddess is a form of soft pantheism where lots of goddesses meld and merge into other goddesses and mists of different times. So that's why he is contrasting these three and their devotees, especially worshiping by castration.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember when I did a talk here on the Fourth Hour about a month or two ago, I covered the book The Cambridge Companion to the Ancient Mysteries, And in that book there was a chapter on the Ancient Mysteries and the Elsinian cult and how ultimately that was also something that derived that were rotated around human reproduction and sexuality. So the sexual impulse is absolutely totally what the system and the state these ancient empires always saw as absolutely necessary to control.
Speaker 1: This goes back to Plato.
Speaker 4: When he talked about how you had to control who can actually have children, who can reproduce in order to have this totally controlled, ideal, technocratic society.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's actually from Plato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what we're talking about here is a overarching goddess with a thousand names. They call her in the Secret Architecture Book, but in Anatolia she was called Kybel, Raia, Majer, Theon, Magno, Materer, and Sybil, but always depicted with a consistent icronography. So around five hundred BC, one of these golly priests came to Rome and they first they came to Athens, I'm sorry, and at first they stoned them and they wouldn't allow them, but all these terrible things started happening, so they got superstitious and they started allowing these calls to have some kind of foothold because of natural disasters happening when they would try and get.
Speaker 1: Rid of them.
Speaker 2: So this religion of Sibyl came to Rome in about two four BC and the Roman Senate, responding to oracles, they said imported the goddess, or rather the black meteorite. Lump said to represent her. Now, what does that move like?
Speaker 1: Mecca? Yeah, hold that we are the ops done show. Don't go anywhere. We'll be right back in a second.
Speaker 3: Everybody should go to InfoWars phone dot com right now, info warsphone dot com. They have all the solar panels, all the charging stations, all the best SAT phones, all the best SAT radios, all the best equipment at the best prices, and they export the broadcast info warsphone dot com. I think it's a default move to do. This should absolute essential, and it is. It is so important to get ready. And I'm telling myself.
Speaker 6: That if there's an EMP attack, your cell phone is just nothing but a break right. And I know that even in the law enforcement part of it, that when people are you know, you run their phone, they turn their phone off and for seventy two hours someday and our group can paint that phone and track that phone for seventy two hours, so you're not off the grade.
Speaker 1: So make sure you can get fairiteously how.
Speaker 6: A SAT phone as a background if you're concerned about secure messaging, the black phone, secure end to end.
Speaker 3: Encryption, everybody should go to infowarsphone dot com.
Speaker 4: Right now, welcome back to the fourth hour of the Aucti Jones Show and your guest that's Jay Dyer Jays Analysis with my wife Jamie, and I want to remind you that I will be at a live event if you're in the Florida area October twenty fifth and twenty six. It's a massive, mega two day livestream comedy podcast event. We'll have a lot of speakers, a lot of stand ups, a lot of people for the Libertarian sphere. Leonardo Joni will be there, We'll have Elijah Shaeffer there, many other people are coming.
Speaker 1: Nephelom Death Squad guys will be there.
Speaker 4: And if you head on over to my Twitter acts at the top, you can get the tickets there to the Brohemian Grove event. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be doing some comedic stuff. I will be performing some cringe corn music live which is sweeping.
Speaker 1: The land, So go get those tickets.
Speaker 4: Also, if you are interested in our books, my wife and I have all of our books in the shop at Jason Elsons dot com and if you head over there, you can get her book on Hollywood. You can get my book on esoteric theology, philosophy, Hollywood, all of that. All of my books are there signed copies in the shop. So don't get them from Jeff Bezos. Get them from us and you get signed copies. Now, you were telling us about these different cults and the importance that the role of the goddess played in controlling the masses, and really we're seeing the re emerged. It's not accidental that we're going into global government and it's.
Speaker 1: The rise of the Goddess. Isis religion?
Speaker 4: In fact, Madame Levatski, who we covered in several Fourth Hour streams in terms of her espionage background in history, her being very closely linked to the Milner, Fabian, Rothschild circles to spread the proto New Age movement.
Speaker 1: I mean she writes, isis Unveiled.
Speaker 4: I just got an actual first edition of that two volume set the other day, and it's very important again for understanding that the system, the establishment, even if you think about something that's so called scientific like the Tavistock Institute, which is a big player in pushing this transagenda for the last decade or so. I mean, Tavistock is very interested also in studying and crafting ideologies and religions and cults for the mouses. So you think, well, they studied psychological warfare and propaganda and shell shock, why would they study it?
Speaker 1: Because it's about control, that's why.
Speaker 4: So anything that has the power to have control over people's minds, things like religion and especially new age feminist goddess cults are very important for where we are going. So take it up where you left off.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about the Kaba stone that came to Rome with the goddess worshippers, and that is very close to what they have in Mecca right now in the cornerstone of their what is.
Speaker 1: That called, Well, it's like a relic for them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so this throws back to goddess worship in Mecca as well. So when Imperial Rome conquered, you know, the large part of the Mediterranean world, the religion of Sybil would follow, and these came to be known as the Begging priests, and in the Golden ass they are portrayed as living in collectives loosely attached to local temples from which they ventured to prowl the streets and countryside, begging for alms and performing spectas tacular religious rites, and some of these involved self harm.
Speaker 4: So do you want me to read But I've read The Golden Ass and they actually talk about their version of their version of the Virgin Goddess. So they actually worshiped this virgin Goddess, which is kind of a mimic of the idea what Christianity has for the blessed Virgin. But as you note in their coll this is very different. This was like a mutilation cult.
Speaker 2: Well, and not just that, it was a public mutilation called so the theater of self harm. It says the following day they went out talking about the golly wearing various colored undergarments with turbans and saffron robes and linen garments thrown over them, and everyone hideously made up. Their face is crazy with muddy paints, and their eyes artfully lined.
Speaker 1: Does this sound like what this sounds like a bride bridge?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some were white tunics past and with belts with purple stripes in every directions like spears, and yellow shoes on their feet. They put the Goddess draping a silk cloak on the back to carry, and with their arms buried the shoulders, hoisting enormous swords and battle axes. They left about shouting, raving in a religious dance to the singing of pipes. Wandering by a few small cottages, they arrived at some villas of landovers, and entering the first one, they immediately flew around every which way howling. For a long time. They would hang their heads down on their necks with quick twisting motions, whirl their hair hanging around in circles, and sometimes as stale their flesh with bites. So they're just like going around in these mad mobs, begging for money, telling fortunes. What's that word advertising prostitution?
Speaker 4: Well, it's and I mean the castration that's involved is another extreme form of self harm.
Speaker 2: Yes, he says, you could see by the cutting of the swords and the blows of the whips, the soil became wet and filthy with the blood of the effeminates. So what is the purpose of all of this? Now? They talk about in this paper that sensory disorder in talking about religious rights around the world can create a liminal state of consciousness in which normal distinctions, including in some cations those of gender, are suspended, and this state is the prelude to subsequent reintegration. So in their mind they are becoming one again in that mystical way before the fall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a notion of the original monad.
Speaker 1: This is a neoplatonic doctrine.
Speaker 4: Neoplatonism is very influential in the trans stuff.
Speaker 1: Even if they don't know about it. In terms of.
Speaker 4: Philosophy, the whole idea of Baphomet having both of the genders. Kabbalistic teaching also has in some of its schools the segments this idea that God was bisexual. Adam Cadmon was bisexual. So a lot of the esoteric chrometic schools. Plato as well said that the original deity, the original thing god thing, to use the Biden terminology Biden's worldview, the god thing I was originally this bisexual thing, and so to return to a non binary stay or to mutilate yourself is somehow some sacramental religious action of getting closed to the original moment. And all of this is obviously gibberish, but it's interesting when you have this esoteric mystical view, how different it is from what's in genesis, where man and women are created obviously biologically and in terms of gender distinct in the beginning, it's the fall into it's not a fall into sexuality, as some people have thought within history to make biology and sexuality bad.
Speaker 1: So the idea is that in order to save man.
Speaker 4: And to save humanity, is that you have to transgress all boundaries, as of boundaries themselves are the problem, but that's actually the ideology here, is that all boundaries, whether national, whether international, whether social, biological, sexual, everything must be transgressed. All boundaries must be removed to create the ultimate blob that we're all going into.
Speaker 2: Yes, so undoubtedly the most shocking practice back then that was attributed to these cults, the Gaully in particular, was self castration. And then they talked about Carl Young and his comments on the figure of the androgenist person as a projection of a longing for return to the primortal unity.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I'm saying. That's the gnostic.
Speaker 4: Neoplatonic idea, and I know that they have differences between them, but ultimately the idea is we have to return escape the body and go back to the one in some way and I just read. By the way, keep in mind he was agent for eighty eight in the OSS, Carl Young was a spy.
Speaker 1: He wasn't just a psychoanalyst.
Speaker 4: He was also working for the Allied Forces as a spy and operative. But the Nashville Shooters Manifesto was recently released, and I read several pages of that last night doing some research for this, and you'll notice the same patterns in the way that that individual spoke as well, that they, on the one hand, hated their body and their identity. They felt that they were dissociated from what they were born with, and that if they had domin to this other identity and this other physical manifestation, they would be happy. But of course, in every manifestation and the way this person described it in her journal, and she had drawn all these different sort of alternate personalities within another personality. I don't know if this person was mpddd ID, but the way that she describes herself and draws herself in the diary seemed to give that impression as if she's like a Russian doll of personas within personas. And so in the same way, there's this worship of the body and pleasure at the same time as hating the body and wanting to leave it. So there's this weird duality where these people, I think, constantly flip back and forth between worshiping themselves and the body and the passions and then also hating it wants to destroy it.
Speaker 1: It was just demonic, I think at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: So for natural born hermaphrodites, also in the ancient world, they were seen as some kind of of importent of something super good or super bad. So what would that trends?
Speaker 1: So like Jonah Hills in Yeah, yeah, something super bad.
Speaker 2: So they were Marvel's monsters, prodigies, and signs. Now I'm talking about natural born hermaphrodites, not the self made ones like the golly But these people they were also thought of as neither male nor female, occupied simultaneously social and supernatural planes, and both poles of the moral continuum. So they were like what we talk about with the idea of the magician above the checkerboard floor. They transcended good and evil because they were neither male or female.
Speaker 1: You mean like in a Masonic lodge or in a Black lodge or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the Golli were widely assumed to be sexually active with other men, and this also goes along with the temple prostitution male temple prostitution. And since the homosexual practices were for the receptive partner considered androgenizing, the sexual activity of the golly served to overdetermine their status as androgen So bottoms were androgynists and tops not so much.
Speaker 1: Goal It makes me. I mean, wasn't that guy gay, the guy that was always saying golly?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 1: Uh? I think is he? And what's the show the Ron Howard Happy Days? He was a kid? Oh Andy Griffiths. Yeah, wasn't that guy gay? Jim Nabors don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wasn't saying gollie.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So here we have Christianity and Paganism, or the worship of civil clashing in some cities. Uh, they were fighting in the streets when the festivals of the two religions coincided, as they often did in the spring. So the Christian fathers found it necessary to pass canon laws against the practice of self castration by fanatical aesthetics who would do it in the name of Christianity, because they had learned it from these cults, so it became a canon that you did not do.
Speaker 1: That keep that.
Speaker 4: This is why the Church in one respect, not just his theology, but Origin is condemned as a heretic. He's one of the most famous early Church fathers who was anti Trinitarian but also was a neo Platonist who had very similar views to this. He actually castrated himself and that's one of the reasons why he was excommunicated. So Origin, who placed really centrally into early subversions of Christianity, is a great example of this. And again he was a neoplatonist who thought that ultimately the body was a prison. We've got to return back to the monad, to the one. We've got to be reabsorbed into the collective.
Speaker 2: So let's switch gears and go to India for a second way. They are worshiping the goddess called a bahuchar Almada, and this call actually is contemporary cult. They still exist called the Hedra, and this paper is supposing that the roots maybe as old or older than the gully, going all the way back to Innana of Sumeria, which is the end of this paper. So the Hezra are super welfare queens they live in collectives with recognized leaders like gurus. They enjoy acknowledged begging rights. Their primary religious function is to pure at weddings and childbirth to call down the blessings of the goddess Red says democracy devoid of the people. Okay. So these public performances of the Hezra share several features with the rights of the Golli, including loud rhythmic music, flutes, drums, wild dancing, and body behavior. Also to earn a livelihood through institutionalized begging and prostitution. The most striking parallel they talk about is.
Speaker 4: So there's like a rave festival, Bros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Ancient communist goddess weird, and everybody.
Speaker 1: Who goes to like a festival would believe in socialism.
Speaker 2: So that's true. So again, these practice castration. In both cases, the procedure appears to have been traditionally performed in a temple with parts buried under a tree. And this is also hearkening back to of Cyrus.
Speaker 4: This sounds like of Cyrus because he also has the John bob A scenario exactly.
Speaker 2: So in the case of the Heedra, both the penis and tescools are removed by an expert while the initiate chants the name of the mother goddess. The blood is allowed to flow freely in the belief that it drains away the heat that is a source of both maleness and sexual desire. So they're getting rid of their tea.
Speaker 1: They want the low tea.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: As a result, the initiate is in nirvana. He is liberated or reborn and becomes a sonyace or a saint who embodies the strength of the goddess. So again, it does not transform the heedra into women. They are neither men nor women, but they do exaggerate their femininity because they are men, and they do the Again, the body of public behavior, the what body be a w body? Yeah. So the response to these people when you see them, they say, hovers between fear and awe. Failure to respond to the request for alms might cause them to utter a fearful curse or worse, to lift their sorries, to reveal the scars of the operation that made them holy and act certain to doom to the viewer, to doom the viewer to calamity. So how many times have you seen this crazy stuff into like a priparade or something like that. So you have been cursed.
Speaker 8: So it's a ritual action there basically, so them showing that to you is cursing you, right, add is to he isur of the junk, curse of the missing.
Speaker 1: Junk, curse of the junk, the non josh negative junk.
Speaker 2: Yes, curse of a kindle. Okay, so atis, yes he was castrated. And now let's go to Sumario where we talk about in Nana, one of the oldest goddesses. Her priests were called Gala g a l a and in their hymns they both praised and pleaded with the gods for their goodwill. Their job was to be the temple musicians and continuously seeing liturgies and lamentations to Inana according to the Babylonian texts, and he created the Gala especially to sing heart soothing laments for the goddess. In Nana, the office of chief Gala was one of the highest officials in the city. Now this is even older. This is like Babylon rook times, old old old timey times on Naki times. So they were the temple choir basically for the on Anaki. The Gala had a role in supervising some of the female personnel referred to by modern schollege as temple prostitutes. So this is the holy prostitute. Again, their roles involved the gender transgression. Also, homosexuality was more than implied. The name or the word for Gala was written using the Kuneiform signs for penis plus enis penous. Yes, so the painous of uh Anunaki.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, sorry, this is what they're pushing, I mean, so this is where we get this is what they're doing.
Speaker 2: The met Gala. This is where we get pride parades, This is where we get divination, astrology.
Speaker 4: Taro their ancient religious their state funded religious processions for so they would.
Speaker 2: Go around portraying the goddess and ritual by wearing masks and cross dressing. Now we're talking about Anana in Sumeria. The preceding strikingly similar to those of the Golly of Greco Roman era, involving the brandishing of swords, knives and clubs and perhaps blood legs, performed in a trans state.
Speaker 4: So this is like the province of Bail and Elijah too exactly.
Speaker 2: They were also known for their prominence in crisis rights. So this is an interesting thing of antiquity. So if you did not know what was going to happen in the cosmos, like an eclipse, for example, and the priestcraft did know, they could say, this is the God coming in a certain time, we need to appease him with some sacrifices, and then you would just have to go along because you didn't know that these were naturally occurring phenomenons, right, yeah, like an APOCALYPSEO. So things like lunar eclipses and stuff. They were called out to dissolve the evil. Right. So now you've got at the birth time of the birth of Christ, You've got the Gaully missionizing the Roman Empire. You've got the Assyrians still doing this. The Gaala of Mesopotamia still are a thing, okay. And then to complete the picture, they have the unique priests of Artemis at Ephesus. They also have male temple prostitutes.
Speaker 1: The gay la. What I'm saying, well, it's too.
Speaker 2: Easy, okay. So all these roles share the traits of devotion to a goddess, gender transgression, homosexually and ecstatic ritual techniques. So losing your mind, sex, drugs, rock and roll, anything, tune in drop out. What is that times a tune in, turn on, drop out or yeah, so we tune in, turn off, drop out. Sybil Bahu, char Amata, and anana Ishtar all three are credited with the power to inspine inspired divine madness, which can include the transformation of gender.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also the Bacchanalia in Ancient World two, which was intentionally a descent into madness to re enact primordial chaos from which life and humanity and order supposedly spring. So, in other words, man isn't an intentional creation, it's kind of an accident. And so to celebrate the chaos at Bacchanalia and other events, that men would dress up like women, women would act like men. And so there's always this transgression of the established uh you know, natural borders and delineations, which is seen as a ritual action to enact primordial chaos on purpose.
Speaker 2: Right, So all of these transgressed patriarchal roles and structures. The influence of these goddesses. They talk about how they're often as destructive as beneficial. So it's not like this uh mother goddess that is altruistic. It is a dual destruction and creation goddess, so to destroy, to build up, to tear out, and to settle our yours in on it. This is an ancient poem, Sue Maria and Texas says in the next line, to turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man. Are yours in Nana right?
Speaker 1: Right now? I got to hear, how are we going to get to We're.
Speaker 2: Going to have to do a part two because we're almost done with this paper. So the three cultural regions Goddess inspired priests were conceptualized as occupying a distinct gender category, so neither man nor woman. In the SA creation myth, they talk about how the creator fashion seven types of physically challenged persons, including the woman who cannot give birth and the one who has no male organ or no female organ, and then the god Yankee has to find an occupation.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always it's always ugos that lead these movements.
Speaker 4: I mean, like Tristan did a live stream last night our friend on YouTube shout out to Tristan Haggard. He did a whole live stream on polyamorous and polycule relationships and it's it's literally like all just total agos that run that did this social and it's.
Speaker 2: The frequent reference to priests of the Goddess as eunuchs or impotent, and not just because they were so overcome. It's because they have fourteen different categories of impotent men, including those naturally impotent, men who have caste rated themselves, those who were cursed by a supernatural curse, or those afflicted by jealousy, those who spill their seats so coomers, and those who are shy, so in cells. So they're actually having to find a place in society for these men who cannot do the patriarchal thing of being part of society, having a family, having a job, being a provider, those type of typical So.
Speaker 4: They're essentially trans and in cell individuals and the ancient world on the dole, yes, and you're going to play.
Speaker 2: They are tied to the idea of liberty or being liberated from the patriarchy because being a man.
Speaker 1: Is too hard, So they're liberated from responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they're liberated. What they call the reign of the fallus and the self emasculation is a fantasy of escape from air reconcilable tensions, rendering oneself incapable of fulfilling social or sexual demands of the patriarchal mail.
Speaker 4: One thing this shows again for those that are listening, you're wondering what this have to do with any Look, the social engineers and the technocrats.
Speaker 1: This is a paper.
Speaker 4: This is an academic paper showing that they've studied the ancient world and how societies were ruled and controlled in the ancient world, and they just utilize all those same principles, techniques and practices today they just regurgitate, rehash everything.
Speaker 1: So that's why this is so relevant for now.
Speaker 2: Right, So from the perspective of someone who experiences the demands on their masculinity as unwanted, they could castrate themselves and go into nirvana or liberation, right, And this is the liberation of responsibility because the possession of a working fallus was identified with maskulos.
Speaker 4: The fallus liberation. Yes, they're going to liberate everybody from the pallas. Well, the feminist say today they're basically the penis.
Speaker 2: Liberation from a working fallus was associated with masculine agency citizenship, and so to cut this off was a statement of indifference towards the responsibility of a citizen. Right, So we were talking about osyrus broken fallus When they do this, they can serve as vehicles for the transmission of the sexual energy of the goddess. They become her fallus, as it were, erotic esthetics. So that is this paper Priests of the Gottagh Gender Transgression in Ancient Religion by Will Roscoe for Stanford University. And then next week.
Speaker 4: I'm keep in mind Stanford Research Institute is where we get all the remote viewing, all the occult studies. That's when the government was in the nineteen sixties and especially the seventies studying the occult trying to master those techniques.
Speaker 1: This is where we get ministeric goats.
Speaker 4: All of that stuff comes out of SRI, A Stargate Project, Occult, the Gateway process, all of that comes.
Speaker 1: Out of SRI Stanford Research.
Speaker 4: So that's also a big sort of adjacent to mc Eltra studies. They produced the famous Changing Images of Man, which is another famous white paper about how we're going to go into a completely different world.
Speaker 1: Does you want to leave us for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I guess we'll have to have a part two next week. We'll go into all of that blubber about how Washington, d C. Was built to house a goddess, a particular goddess. We'll save that for next week and be her body and we live inside of her.
Speaker 4: You can follow Jamie on YouTube Jamie Henshaw and on rock Fin as well. It's following me on Axe J Dyer And this is the Alex John Show. Go to the inmpor warld sort and get those products.
Speaker 3: COVID vacs causes more heart damage than COVID virus and brain blood immune canser repredictive study. I mean, there's so many these studies.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 7: This finally settled the question, Alex, the COVID vaccine causes myocarditis and young people, not the infection. It's a government false narrative. It's been propagated through the American College of Cardiology and other agencies that the infection causes myocarditis.
Speaker 3: It doesn't looking at this then we see these headlines constantly when you follow the article, there's no link, there's no prove. It just says COVID is a greater risk of heart problems than the shot and they and then it's they just lie.
Speaker 7: It's a essentially it's a giant medical lie perpetrated by the American College of Cardiology, the CDC, the NIH.
Speaker 1: This is a false narrative.
Speaker 7: No confirmed cases by adjudication or autopsy, hospitalizations and desk. But the vaccine. I'm a cardiologist ELX. I am knee deep in people with vaccine miacarditis causing heart failure. The vaccines do cause heart arrhythmius. In some it's inflammation in the heart hrofibrillations sometimes from triicularrhythmius.
Speaker 3: COVID shots can enlarge and weaken the heart.
Speaker 7: Another study heart failure can be an outcome of subclinical milcarditis. It's very important for people to realize they may not feel chest pain initially, but then they have the onset of effort intolerance, a pulmonary edema, congestion and like swelling. I have cases from Austin ELKS referred up to my office. It's vaccine miacarditis and heart failure. They need treatment for this. The go to is mccolor protocol based spike protein detoxification with supplements available through online health NOOW dot com.
Speaker 3: Online healthnow dot com.
Speaker 7: We have ample data now suggesting every cancer is increasing worldwide and virtually every organ system and it's related to COVID nineteen vaccines.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm glad doctor McCullough that you've brought up how to detox either whether you got COVID in the wild, which you know is a lot less from the studies, bad as taking the shots, but if you want to detox from it. You're one of the top research doctors out there, one of the, if not the most published. You have actually developed something, you come up with, something available at online healthnow dot com that you're saying is the go to Here, spend a few minutes telling us about that anti spike protein protocol.
Speaker 7: It's the base of what we do now in long COVID and vaccine injury syndromes. It's caused because of accumulation of the spike protein from the infection and in a massive doses from the vaccine, it gets stuck in the human body. We need to assist the body in clearing the spike protein. We have several years of observation, multiple peer reviewed publications on this, very good support for doing this. It's natokines, which is a natural enzyme derived from the firmaation of soy. Japanese discovered it. Bromolin, a family of enzymes derived from the stems of pineapple and then lastly kirkcubin derived from tumeric and in Indian spice. These are all in capsule format. We give them in combination in between meals, and we're using accelerating doses. People are doing this across the world right now, Alex, So you build up and we build up.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Listen the in the's starting doses, where two thousand units twice a day of NATO, we're now going to four thousand twice a day. We do give them in addition to blood thinners, and we have found sometimes it's the only way to dissolve the blood clots when people get large vaccine blood clots, the bloodthnders just hold it steady. They don't dissolve them. We actually have to give rombolytic enzymes. That's mcclor protocol based Spike protein detoxification and.
Speaker 3: People can find out all the details of that at online healthnow dot com.
Speaker 7: That's the go to place. The Wellness Company provides really the leading quality in the leading formulation. So the Spike formulation has not only NATO kindness, but five minor ingredients. Combine that with the kurcumin and the brumlin for what we think is the ultimate spike Detox Trio onlinehealthnow dot com,