Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 3: H what's up guys? What is all guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: Mm?
Speaker 3: Hmmm that freezing by? What's up? What's good morning guys? Mhm yeah, what's up? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 2: Yum.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that, Happy Monday morning, guys. Happy. I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope every anyone's watching us live.
Speaker 2: I'm not live.
Speaker 3: Hit the light button. Yeah, what's Yoh, good morning guys. Hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but good morning guys. How is everybody what's up?
Speaker 2: He's got followers, Jim B.
Speaker 3: What's up? Welcome? How you guys doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. Back, good morning? Yeah, what's up guys? How's everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 2: Yuh oh, good.
Speaker 3: Dum? What's up guys? Good morning? Hit the live button. I hope anyone is enjoying this, but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. We are actually now live, so we are now live on.
Speaker 2: We are on.
Speaker 3: We are on YouTube, Twitch Kick and d Live right now. We are on all plat, we're on platforms. Guys. Good morning, good morning, good morning. And if you're not watched, if you're not watching Twitch dot tv, dude, m h yeah. But also here's the thing number one. By the way, if you don't catch if you don't have time to catch this episode, hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, if anybody that does want to support you know, by the way, I just want to let people know. By the way, fuck blue Sky the platform Blue Sky because starting this over the weekend, we couldn't even use blue Sky anymore here in the state of Mississippi because of rules. But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. There's ways that if you want to do something.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Uh doing this again, it's doing this again. Damn it does. Give me a minute. It's making me give me one minute. Guys, I'm having to yeo because it's no I got.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: Now I have this thing.
Speaker 2: Where it is, yeah, and now I need to do one more. This one is.
Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 3: Yum, yes it to me.
Speaker 2: Yamn.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, guys. What's up? He st load.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's all guys? How is everybody doing today.
Speaker 2: Oh that's where I was. I was.
Speaker 3: Thank god he didn't do it this when I was like trying to do other stuff.
Speaker 2: But what is all?
Speaker 3: Guys? Good morning, It's Monday, August twenty five, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, guys, if anybody that does wanna and by the way, guys, if anybody that does want to like support the channel, yeah, mm hmmm m hm. You want a man with.
Speaker 2: You, wanna lovedity touch.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: I want somebody hands the time.
Speaker 2: I couldn't go and I did this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mmmmmm mm hmmm, m mm hmm mm hm m h.
Speaker 1: M hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I want to say I want to say hello, guys, and how's everybody doing. I just wanted to pop on and do a stream.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I hope everybody is staying see this morning. But alright, y'all, I will talk to you guys later, Robbie. Guys,