Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show, on demand on the iHeartRadio app live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Just to tie a boat, Boat, tie a boat, Let's tie a boat.
Speaker 2: On it in your sky high, in your skyrise.
Speaker 1: Did you see the story making the rounds on social media about someone I believe it was Ford who sat in these corporate meetings for a year and wrote down every wrong phrase, every turn of phrase that was set incorrectly for a year. And it was just insane how nobody got anything right. And one of my girlfriends said, you guys should interview this guy who who wrote down all of these awful, just incorrect turn of phrases. And I said, we would, except I do that every day. When that much you do it all the time, there's no way not.
Speaker 2: To misspeak when you speak as much as we have.
Speaker 3: If you were, if we were writing things down, we would have the ability to look at and go, exactly, my rise doesn't make any sense, exactly scratch scratch scratch, high rise, exactly, skyscraper whatever, So anyway.
Speaker 2: To put a bow on it? Not a boat?
Speaker 1: And I and I would challenge the people who are making fun of that to just try and speak for four hours and not screw up. Okay, all high and mighty, never screw up a phrase in your life. To put a bow on it. The twelfth Amendment does preclude you from being vice president.
Speaker 3: Because you are ineligible to being president exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Whoever's whoever's whispering to the president that he has an option or that there are ways or methods by which he could remain in office. Please stop, please stop whispering to this guy. It's time for terroring the skys.
Speaker 2: And day Roger off my plane, Roderick Rogers. What's our vector? Victor Ensen? I have handed with these muffy pipe snakes on this money.
Speaker 4: It's Gary and Shannon's terror in the Skies On KFI.
Speaker 1: It was an Air France flight to the Caribbean that returned to Paris last week. Why was somebody up and urinating in the aisle?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Was somebody drunk, belligerent fighting a seat mate. No was somebody grabbing ass No. One passenger could not locate their cell phone.
Speaker 3: That's you don't think about the dangers of these lithium ion batteries, these rechargeable batteries that now exist in everything. It's not just your phone, it's your laptop, it's your earbuds, it's your headphones. It's the backup battery that you use to power all of those things. In this case, the most recent case, the passenger and crew could not find the phone after they left the Paris airport the Orly Airport at about noon on March twenty first, so off the coast of France, the Triple seven turns around and goes back to the airport lands, right back where it started with a little more than two hours after taking off three hundred and seventy five passengers, twelve cabin crew, two pilots. The air France did not say where on the plane the phone was lost or where it was ultimately located. Now, after checks by the maintenance teams, the device was found and the aircraft was able to take off again quickly.
Speaker 2: Is there enough of a.
Speaker 3: Is there enough nooks and crannies in the bottom of an airplane under those seats that you could lose a phone? I can understand, like it slips out of your I keep my phone in my back pocket. A lot and I've had it kind of wedge its way up a giant cheeks and come poking out the old you know, and sit between the cushions of the seat.
Speaker 2: But is there enough?
Speaker 1: Well, you cost something in between, like the if you're in a window seat. I've had this happen where I've had like an air pod drop. Yes, and it's like, where the hell could that thing possibly have gone?
Speaker 2: You're looking down and there's a crack, there's.
Speaker 1: A crevass, and you're thinking, is there a way that it's down in there? And I can't see it? And it's there are definite nooks and crannies. Flight attendants are the ones who know that thing, like the like you should know your baseball glove, you know, like they know where everything is, the possibility of where everything could land.
Speaker 2: But the fact that.
Speaker 1: They're worried enough about cell phones that everybody has is a little troubling to me, because what if you wanted to do something.
Speaker 2: Nefarious with your cell phone? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We are we are four steps ahead of somebody using their cell phone for evil on a plane.
Speaker 2: Well, how often does it happen?
Speaker 3: I know it has happened that the batteries on certain phones or certain devices can catch fire. Right, that's why they tell you not to put it in your check bag, so that it's not that it's a different environment below, you know, in the cargo hold than it is in the cabin. It's that you would have eyes on it in the cabin if it started smoking.
Speaker 1: Well, they say that if it like gets wedged under a seat and the seat is moved or something, it could create pressure on the phone. That caused could cause it to overheat or catch fire. So any pressure on the phone, if it's left unattended inside.
Speaker 2: The seat is actually a hazard.
Speaker 1: So if it if it gets into where your floatation device should be, not your floatation device, but your extra flotation device. Then mane that comes from the airplane, you mean, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Passengers are required to keep vape pens and spare lithium batteries like portable chargers in the cabin at all times. It's got to be in your carry on or your purse or whatever. Those items are not allowed in the checked bags. They said, it's pretty rare that a phone can't be found on a plane. The thing is, I guess it's just it's mind boggling to me that if you are sitting there, assuming the normal layout of a plane, you got three seats, right, I mean, that's probably the most common. Even if you and the two people sitting next to you, and even the three in front and the three behind, that's nine people. Most of the time, that's eighteen eyeballs looking for this phone and you can't find it.
Speaker 2: It's I'm just I'm amazed by that part.
Speaker 1: I think it's just if it gets wedged into the seat or in between the seats, or in between the floor and the fuselage.
Speaker 3: The FAA handles almost sixteen and a half million flights per year, sixteen and a half million. Multiply that by the number of passengers, probably an average of one hundred and fifty to one hundred and eighty passengers per plane. I mean, that's a billion people, a billion passengers.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 3: They're only aware of eighty five lithium battery air incidents that involve smoke, extreme heat, or even fire over the course of the last year, So it's not it doesn't happen very often, but they're so terrified of it that they will turn that plane around just because you can't find your phone.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be going to the Caribbean from Paris to need a real ID. You could be going from Burbank to Sacramento. We've been told about the real ID and the deadline for years now, Well it's getting very real and local DMV officers are scrambling to cape up with it.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon kf I AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. When we get into swamp Watch, a couple of things. We're going to go through. Liberation Day is that what we're calling it. President Trump has called Wednesday Liberation Day because that's when a bunch of tariffs are going to come in. We're going to speak with Ryan Sweet, chief US economist at Oxford Economics about what that actually means for us for normal People's kind of lofty talk when it comes to the economy and the potential impact it's going to have. So we'll get into that. We'll explain it during swamp Watch and then talk with Ryan Sweet. Also, we get into an extended mixtape Monday late in the show.
Speaker 2: What is the song that you told the DJ not to play do not play that song when we do our whatever it is. I can't think of your wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the wedding, and I don't think there was any I'd have to text my wife to see.
Speaker 2: It doesn't occur to some people, Yeah, I wouldn't. I mean for me, there was.
Speaker 1: A strong focus on what kind of music would be played with the vibe would be But not everybody cares about that. Some people only care about the photographer. I didn't care about my photographer. He didn't speak English and it showed anyway.
Speaker 2: Took his pictures in a different language. Yeah, is that what it was? Pretty much.
Speaker 3: We also talked about that plane that turned around because someone lost their phone on the plane.
Speaker 5: Hi, Garyan Shannon, this is trend scene. I've worked in the airline industry in forty five years and I can tell you, yes, it can slip out of your phone. There is a space between the wall. If it's not covered by the carpet, it can slip, and it can get lost. But turning a flight around back to Paris, no way. Not even President Trump, thanks a lot, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: I would I don't know if I'd tell the flight attendant that I couldn't find my phone unless they came by and saw that I was aggressively looking for my phone.
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd ring.
Speaker 1: The bell, No, it would probably be the disturbance of you and four other people looking for your phone on the floor that alerted the flight attendant, right.
Speaker 2: And then they say, we're going to turn thing. But to your point, you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have been in a situation where numerous times where air pods one has been misplaced, and it's like it's hard to find that thing, especially if the lights are all dimmed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: Freaking disaster and you've got a bunch of stuff underneath.
Speaker 2: It's a mess.
Speaker 1: But your phone's so big and cumbersome, you know, It's it's not like a tiny air bud anyway. Okay, Well, there is a May seventh deadline to get that real ID and a lot of people and I think part of the reason that people just kind of sat on their hands with this is because we've been warned about this for years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I pushing the date back.
Speaker 1: I got mine when we first started getting warned about it six years ago.
Speaker 3: I just checked to make sure because it's been so long since I got it. Yeah, that, in fact, I do have it. But May seventh is the deadline. They say, you're going to need.
Speaker 1: The real ID upgraded driver's license to board domestic flights starting May seventh. They're going to take this date seriously, despite the fact, like you said, there have been previous delays. Local DMV offices are adding hundreds of appointment slots and extending operating hours to meet the number of people that are trying to get an upgraded ID in time, to which I say, wow, that's going to be a small percentage of the people that show up at airports who don't realize that the May seventh deadline went into effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, they say that there's about twenty percent one in five of the travelers that currently go through US airports do not have real ID or.
Speaker 2: Another ID that would be compliant.
Speaker 3: That's despite this thing being in the works since some states started issuing real IDs fifteen years ago, ten fifteen years ago. One reason is they just kept pushing the enforcement deadline back year it would come in. They'd get a couple of months away, realize their numbers weren't good, and then just move on.
Speaker 2: Pushed that thing back a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Most states, California New York, for example, have continued to issue standard licenses and real i ds, both of them, which meant that some people didn't upgrade their ideas when it came time to renew and assume that since they did renew in the time that real IDs existed, that they do exist. If you have a California ID, make sure you got this right one. If you have a California really you have a lot of cash in there? Can I have some?
Speaker 2: Most of that's ones I got.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Well, how'd you spend your weekend Stargarden?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying Monday is a buffet day. It's at Stargarden. What Oh, I'm sorry, judge ee, I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: It's a good day for those ladies. How do you know it's a real ID?
Speaker 3: The bear that bear with a little star on it. Yeah, that means it's a real life.
Speaker 2: So if you've got the.
Speaker 1: Little bear that's like on Gavin Newsom's pullover, then you are golden.
Speaker 3: It's up on the right hand corner. It's a gold bear with the white star in the body.
Speaker 2: I love how we could still have a guy panning for gold. I was just going to say that that's awesome. I was going to ask if that was the same on yours too.
Speaker 1: And then the little sailboats, and then the poppies. You see the poppies and the lower left fun times, and.
Speaker 2: Then on the back you got a pier. I don't know which peer that is, but it's a.
Speaker 1: Peer, right, No Golden gate bridge, No Golden gate bridge, but a pier. Well fast, the pier would be much more so cow, it would, it would.
Speaker 2: What is that? You know what?
Speaker 1: We should start a nor cow so cow war today. That sounds like, well, I guess if you've got the guy panning for gold, that's very northern California. So there you go, and there are sailboats up there. Yes, it's the same for everybody, very big anyway. One guy wrote on social media, the whole state is booked. He's talking about New Jersey. What are my options? He asks on Reddit. He's worried about how to fly a sun home after his college semester. Well, dumb ass, you should have thought about that.
Speaker 3: It's not like this is new That's the other part about this that has floored me.
Speaker 2: This is not new.
Speaker 3: And if you live in a state like California where the DMV is not great, or in New Jersey, like that was it New Jersey or Illinois New Jersey? Okay, so New Jersey, you can find some places. Yeah, you may have to drive, you may have to go out of your way. It's not going to be the DMV that's closest to you that's going to have the ability to get through this quickly.
Speaker 2: But you know, just be resourceful.
Speaker 1: Some signs at airports are urging travel travelers to get real ID ready. Department of Homeland Securities website has a real time countdown to the May seventh day. Yet some states who are over taxed are taking a different approach. For instance, the Illinois Secretary of State's website reads, don't rush the date, real ID can wait. Illinois has added a DMV real ID Saturdays and a walk in supercenter in Chicago to handle the influx of requests, Yet that state website reminds people that the May seventh date is not a final deadline and that everyone can travel with a vallas US passport.
Speaker 3: Which is correct. Yeah, but you still have well, I guess you do. You wouldn't need a license at that point. If you're traveling with your Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can bring your passport. You do not need a California license if you have.
Speaker 2: Your passport, But you might as well just just get.
Speaker 1: The thing done because you don't want to be ding around with your passport going from Burbank to Sacramento.
Speaker 2: You want to lose that because then exactly and they never find that.
Speaker 1: Ye stop at the Burbank airport and get a couple pops up.
Speaker 3: Next, we'll talk about what's going on this silver fire very quickly. But there's been yet another murder during a conjugal visit in a California state prison.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon Will those places have just turned into nightmares lately, haven't the prisons? Yeah? Well, back when you went, it was a different time.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: What other secrets does YouTube have that I need to get I had back?
Speaker 1: Well, we're not going to do back pain ail. We'll talk that we've got time for that.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 1: At least six people have been killed over the weekend because of weather. Thousands still without power. Severe weather, I should say, impacting a large part of the country. Yesterday, a couple anecdotes a truck driver was killed in Indiana intense winds blew his semi over. A tree fell onto a trailer in Oklahoma, killing a person. In Michigan, three people from the same family were killed when a tree hit their car, and then another person died in Indiana when an amish buggy was flipped over because.
Speaker 2: Of heavy winds.
Speaker 1: Oh travel from New Orleans to New York City being impacted today because of the storms. More than four hundred and fifty thousand power outages remain in Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: A woman whose name you may recognize and clearly you'll know her situation. She said that she was sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: Her name is Virginia Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: She apparently has days to live what She's in a really bad car accident. Apparently her car was hit by a bus and she posted on Instagram a picture of herself in a hospital bed with a caption that said that she had gone into kidney failure and the doctors gave her just a few days to live.
Speaker 2: What how come I didn't hear about.
Speaker 3: This very strange, that is odd, a little bit of an earthquake here last night, about twenty two miles off the coast of RP about eight thirty last night. They said it was about a three point to three point two magnitude quake. Of course, the death toll and Me and mar and Thailand continues to grow. The official death toll is up over seventeen hundred right now, but the true figures expected to be much much higher than that.
Speaker 1: Two women have been strangled to death during sex visits to their husbands at the same California prison. Conjugal visits, I should say, maybe they're just spending quality time holding each other, catching up. But anyway, it was just four months apart that two women are strangled to death during.
Speaker 2: These and both of them at Mule Creek. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tanya Thomas, forty seven is believed to have been strangled to death while visiting her husband last July at that Mule Creek State prison. And then in November, Stephanie Dowell's sixty two, was strangled while visiting her husband at the same facility.
Speaker 2: Let's see what these guys did, shall we.
Speaker 3: Tanya's husband, Anthony, is serving a life sentence for attempted second degree murder, recently charged with murder in connection to her killing, of course, and then Stephanie's husband David Brinson, initially convicted of murdering four men during a robbery in the nineteen nineties and had been sentenced to four consecutive life terms.
Speaker 1: Without a role, Tanya's cousin Janine talked to local reporters that something needs to be done, should have been done.
Speaker 2: Two homicides to go Ago. I'm sick to my stomach.
Speaker 1: This happened to Tanya, but then it happened again just months after to Stephanie. It should have been prevented. So these are family visits. Like I said, it's not just conjugal sex visits. It's a visit with your wife or your husband, your parents. I believe here under the umbrella kids. Obviously some incarcerated people are eligible for these, and they take place in an apartment like facilities on the prison grounds. They can last from thirty to forty hours. What do you have to do get them? Well, you have to sustain good behavior, you have to meet specific program requirements.
Speaker 3: And there's no there's no rule against violent crime. People convicted of violent crimes getting now getting conjugal visits. The only ones who are automatically excluded from that would be someone convicted of a sex crime, somebody who's under a disciplinary restriction they've done something in prison, or someone who is on death row. Those are the only ones, I guess, outside of some other exceptions, but the only ones who are not eligible for overnight visits. Again, I'm not quite sure how we allow.
Speaker 2: In it.
Speaker 1: If you're going to meet up with your husband or boyfriend who's killed four people in an armed robbery and you're going to spend the night or the weekend with them, that is your own prerogative as an adult.
Speaker 2: Your role in the dice.
Speaker 1: You know the state's not going to stay. There's nothing that the state's gonna do. There's no liability for the state to step in and tell you that you're dating or married to a murderer, that you should have that knowledge, That knowledge was placed in your head when the handcuffs were placed on that person after their conviction was announced.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, nobody's to blame for this other than you staying in that relationship. And why would you and what are they saying that it should ruin the conjugal visits for everybody else who's staying by the rules. I mean, come on, yeah, you're going to have a couple bad apples in prison breaking f and news.
Speaker 2: In the twenty years or more. I mean that I've even been aware of.
Speaker 3: The state prison system, however old I was, I've never heard of it happening before. No, I mean, it's one of those things they don't talk much about conjugal visits. And the idea that someone has been killed now two people killed is news to me.
Speaker 1: So all right, coming up next where there's a good story. There are monsters we have in the Birth of Jackie and Shadows, Baby Eaglitz, haven't we I know it's redundant, but it's fun to say. And apparently people have seen the attention that Jackie and Shadow in their live cam is gotten. And where there is attention, there is money to be made, and people are lying and stealing at the behest of Jackie and Shadow.
Speaker 2: It is so wrong. We can't have anything nice.
Speaker 1: The monsters come out from the cracks in the universe and they turn a nice thing into something that we have to be on.
Speaker 2: The lookout for.
Speaker 1: Well, you like money, not enough to say I'm donating to friends of Big Bear.
Speaker 3: Smirched the reputations of Jackie in Shadow come on and bumble and boom boo or whatever the birds.
Speaker 1: Saying speaking of you just said something that triggered me. With the nail salon, okay, And there's a guy getting his nails done and his significant other comes over. She had been another part of the salon and they're getting ready to go, and she had gotten a massage or massage or something, and she's got her hair up in a clip and she says to the woman at the nail salon, can I can I have this? Or can I buy it off of you? I just like the way it fits.
Speaker 2: In my hair.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh my god, and I'm shaking my head. And the guy next to her says, Cindy, speaking to the woman doing his nails, you told me last time I was here you like money, just let me buy it off of you. And I'm sitting there wanting to die, like I just want to die at this moment. I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: This is like such classic like awful behavior, you know, like money gets you out here. Yes, it was awful. You like money. I was like, Oh, you're so gross.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't even ask. They wouldn't ask where did you get it? I would want to I want to get one. They just wanted to buy that one. Immediately.
Speaker 1: She did get to that level of where did you get it at? The hair clip is a hairclip you can get anywhere. It's not something where you have to go. Where did you buy this? I mean it's at every beauty store, every probably you know, CVS or Walgreens. It's not like it's some sort of special clip. She wanted that one, and that's just weird. That's just odd, awful behavior that you think that you're paying someone for a service, so you just get to take something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I get it. I know what you mean gross. What you mean?
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I still call them bong loads, which sounds awful. That's that's what I remember from nineteen ninety five, All.
Speaker 2: Right, longloads of grass.
Speaker 1: First pitch gone, second pitch gone.
Speaker 2: Third pitch man.
Speaker 1: The Yankees are on fire, picking up where they left off with offense and errors. We'll get into their torpedo bats coming up in the next hours.
Speaker 2: A lot that's going on. I tried to order some, I haven't got them yet.
Speaker 3: Other teams immediately ordered torpedo shaped bats immediately.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about those in the controversy surrounding them in the next hour, but right now, Jackie and Shadow, of course, are famous bald eagles, the internet's favorite bald eagles. I guess you could say, have spawned not only baby Eagletz, but a bevy of fake social media accounts that have nothing to do with the official Big Bear non profit behind the nest camp.
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: How dare you listen to Sandy Steers and then try to rob that woman? According to the nonprofit Friends or Big Bear Valley. Friends of Big Bear Valley, two point five million unique visitors checked out the official Friends of Big Bear Valley website in the last thirty days. Their Instagram has been doing well. Their live YouTube nest Cam, you know it's doing well. It's at five hundred and eighty eight thousand subscribers and counting. So there's definitely an appetite for the Eaglitz and that is.
Speaker 2: A big bird thank you.
Speaker 1: And because there's an appetite, there are a number of fake accounts that have sprouted out with merchandise to sell under the guys that all of the money would be going to the nonprofit.
Speaker 3: Can we Well, I guess if they outwardly say that it's going to friends of big barveling, it's not. They could sue friends, shrill could sue. But who's got legal fees?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, it's a nonprofit, freaking EagleCAM place. I'm sure they'd have pro bono people do the paperwork on that. But still it's more about the monsters that say they're donating all the money to the fronts of big bare nonprofit when they're just trying to get bank off these eagles backs, T shirts, hats the whole bit.
Speaker 3: There are two conditions for copyright laws. For example, with the live nestcam, the case of infringement could be hard to make. Justin Hughes, professor at Loyal La Law School, says it requires fixation, which means a work claiming copyright protection needs to be in a permanent or a semi permanent form like a photograph or a painting of some kind. The phrase that they use in the legal system is fixed in a tangible medium of expression.
Speaker 1: They're not going to be able to copyright the Eagles, Jackie and Shadow. No, they're not going to be able to copyright the whole thing. You know, you're going to be able to sell merch based off Jackie and Shadow to your heart's desire, but you can't say that it's going to the nonprofit. That's when they're where the monsters come in. It's one thing if you want to buy a shirt with the likeness of Jackie and Shadows from some guy off Instagram, that's fine.
Speaker 3: The other thing is that they've got to show some amount of human creativity here, which I mean other than getting the camera up into the tree.
Speaker 2: This is just nature.
Speaker 3: You can't you know, you can't claim a copyright on that part, right, So yeah, but to hell with the people who think that the.
Speaker 1: Just sell you you did. To hell with them? You said, sound like my grandfather. He only said that like twice, and I actually didn't.
Speaker 2: Have anything to do with baby Eagles, but it.
Speaker 1: Was basically my grandfather saying to hell with them is essentially somebody saying you mf like the dirtiest stuff.
Speaker 3: As far as grandfather, Yeah, yeah, the other story that's happening not not in that part of the state, but out in the middle of places that very few people go. This fire that broke out near Bishop yesterday in Inyo County, right near Highway six and Silver Canyon Road north of Bishop, near the state border with Nevada. It's up to twelve hundred and fifty acres. They say, I it didn't make sense. I was just in that area a couple weeknds ago when we drove up through Bishop to go to Mammoth. It doesn't look like there's anything there to burn, at least in that part of the state. It's all grassland that's burning, but plenty of thick plumes of black smoke that rise up eaten up through that brush.
Speaker 1: Mean structures, What do you mean when you say there's nothing to burn, right.
Speaker 3: And no large trees either. There's just a lot of grassland through there. So the strong winds they set up to thirty five miles an hour. This is not the usual time for us to see fires.
Speaker 1: How populated are we talking about, though, Because there are I mean there's a mandatory evacuation or.
Speaker 3: There are, and they're on that northeast side of the town of Bishop. But I don't know if there's a whole lot of actual a whole lot of actual homes in the area where it's been burning. So the good news is that, I guess if there is good news, the good news is that there aren't that many homes in the evacuation areas. But if it does come back to the south and to the west, they're going to have some bigger issues.
Speaker 1: But all right, coming up next, we will dive into what does it all mean when it comes to Liberation Day this week, the day that Trump's reciprocal tariffs kick in. Already we're saying we're seeing global markets respond to this what it could all mean. The stock market down today again with these looming These are going to be reciprocal tariffs, as I mentioned on countries that have slapped tariffs on US goods. The Dow, the Nasdaq, S and P five hundred of all tumbled after the opening bell rang this morning. Auto stocks for GM, Stilantis all extending their losses because what does this mean for the auto industry? Tech giants Navidia, Meta also sharply lower. So the reverberations are already taking place. We will get into what it means for us when we come back.
Speaker 3: Also, Motivational Monday is coming up later today. Don't forget let us know what song you absolutely forbade your wedding DJ from playing. You could send us a talkback on the iHeart app. Gary and Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app