Speaker 1: H m.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, welcome in the Murders Healing Center, accusing murders International lest greeting you and inviting you to join in the lesson of the day, Lesson thirty nine. And you were just hearing here the ena g Viennese sounds invites attack. I hope you are translating that correctly, because it's very particular frequency. You can feel it. It activates the mind in a little bit of different way than there are your memories there. It's quite interesting also, like if I hear anything of Austrian or Viennese inheritance, I always remember when the old man.
Speaker 3: Was in Vienna and that was just to make here a quick.
Speaker 1: Sentence out of it, a complete different conversion of ideas.
Speaker 3: He would really go into that.
Speaker 1: Guilt and you know he would always say the Germans are fear is converting fear, but the Austrians converting guilt. Those wise words, and that's exactly the theme of today's lesson. Also, if guilty hell, what is its opposite? And interesting enough you might have noticed it repeats it I think four times it repeats the question. So there must be a clear indication that I'm supposed to think about and well also just before we start here going into the lesson itself, tomorrow is a special day of beginning of an eleventh day retreat event. I mean, you can call it what you want, but it is an intense and an offer individually given to me to you to into an intensive encounter with the truth. That's really what it stands for. And it couldn't be a better sequence than to look at love is a many splendid thing and all about God and how to find him and everyone who has been with us, I mean us just talking here about that configuration of light minds light frequency that utilizes the mind of Jesus Christ. Also in that expression of the Master Teacher. We're having a booklet out of all about God and how to find Him with those last ten lessons of the first fifty lessons, so lessons and that there's some other things also in that booklet. If you're interested in that, please connect with us. You can write an email Mirrors Communications Center mcc at ACMI dot com, and all that information about the event you find also on the website ACMI dot com. So whatever you need or if there is any help needed, please give us a call or contact us, and we will do the best so that you can be in that direct communication what is going on broadcasted from here from that healing center. And of course we are minds joined, and therefore it is happening in our own mind, in the one mind there is what entering into the lesson of today, and just giving a little perspective of a few sentences that will help us to also answer that question. If guilt is hell, what is it opposite it? Obviously, the title of the lesson already indicates where he is leading us. That my holiness is my salvation. And two days ago, when we were practicing Lessons thirty seven, he explained to us that our holiness, your holiness, is the salvation of the world, and it lets you teach the world that it is one with you, and not by preaching to it, and not by telling it anything, but merely by our by your quiet recognition that in your holiness are all things blessed along with you. And that quiet recognition, I'm shown an experience in my mind that I can call however I want to call it. I can call it God, or I want to call it that light frequency of creative thought of holiness and also yesterday was very nicely expressed in the second paragraph. Through your holiness, the power of God is made manifest, right, and through my holiness, the power of God is made available, so many made manifest, made available. And there's nothing that the power of God cannot do.
Speaker 3: Your holiness can.
Speaker 1: Remove all pain, can end all sorrow, and can solve all problems. And in the application of today's lesson thirty nine, he will give us an entire list what we should use in looking at our mind for that application.
Speaker 3: But first let's have.
Speaker 1: Another look at my holiness is my salvation that title of lesson thirty nine, because we do have the idea of the holiness, and we do have that idea of salvation. And if you're looking into the text of a Cause in Murders, where Jesus expresses many, many, many times about that term salvation, you will also find that that idea of salvation can really be used in any way. And of course, we we are looking here at ideas how it is thought in in not in not being aligned, which is an idea that separation is salvation, that attack is salvation, that guilt would be salvation. And you might say, well, that's a little bit too conceptual to me.
Speaker 3: But if you.
Speaker 1: Really look how your relationship with that idea of your world is showing up in your mind, you will immediately see that that concept of the self still believing that or even nourishing it.
Speaker 3: Is all over the place.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I was just recently having a look at the commercials of Super Bowl, and then it comes out, Oh, if I'm gonna drink or buy a certain brand of beer, and it was in the commercial, I be saved if I'm buying a certain policy of insurance. Insurance is considered an idea of salvation, right, And so if I'm gonna buy a certain remedy pharmaceutic of the pharmacetic industry, I'm supposed to be saved, and so on and so forth. The list is really long and all over the place. And we have considered salvation really by exterminating.
Speaker 3: A part of what we made out.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm gonna terminate that enemy out there or that guy who was doing that to me, then I would be saved, right and in the easiest way, or already kind of while I'm already with the psychology of my mind and involved in trying to find solutions we were just coming to the solution. If you would just change and change your mind, I would be saved. And this is the most ridiculous idea that the start laughing at it because and it's an idea in the twelve step program too. That is how the mind really set itself up, not to take responsibility, not to go to that text experience of holiness and recognition that the opposite of the guilt that is hell is really that experience of the holiness of.
Speaker 3: Myself and in my own mind.
Speaker 1: And that starts, of course with a greater communication with my brother, and so with the mind of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, God's mind. That comes a lesson in about a month where the question is put, what is salvation? Father, I do not know? Show me right? It is lesson seventy two right. Holding grievances is an attack on God's plan for salvation. And that also shows me that that question of what is servation and let that being shown in an experience, in a willingness to see something that represents the mind, in the acceptance of the truth, in the activity of escaping the guilt, that is really what is offered in whatever the lesson is you not like we have all kinds of themes, but it is always the same action of mind. It is always that idea of the illusions in my mind. I still entertain them. Therefore I believe somewhere that it could affect me, and therefore I need now a lesson or a practice of the lesson, in order to find out that it is not so, and it has no effect whatsoever on me. And he says that in the in the lesson, you know, you wouldn't need a workbook. You wouldn't need a lesson if you would have really understood what salvation is. Okay, so let's start out here with those first four paragraphs, which basically explain that theme.
Speaker 3: My holiness is my salvation.
Speaker 1: If guilt is hell, what is its opposite? Like the text for which this workbook was written, the ideas used for their exercises are very simple, very clear, and totally unambiguous. You're not concerned. And now he uses some interesting terms. I put them in quotes so that I can really come out of my of my book.
Speaker 3: He uses the.
Speaker 1: Expression in intellectual feeds, logically, toys, clouds of complexity. Okay, right in the sentence, we are not concerned with intellectual feeds, not logically toys. We are dealing only in the author nice term, in the very obvious. You know, in the very obvious, this is very obvious what revelatory mind is showing us who we truly are in God's mind as his, as the holiness, the Holy Son of God himself, which has been overlooked in the clouds of complexity in which you think. You think again, he uses I think, I think.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It is like twice removed from reality right away. If guilt is hell, what is its opposite? This is not Difficultually. The hesitation you may feel in answering is not due to the ambiguity of the question, but another very nice question here. Do you believe that guilt is hell? If you did, you would see at once how direct and simple the text is, and you would.
Speaker 3: Not need a work book at all.
Speaker 1: No one needs practice to gain what is already his. And see, that is the question that only I can answer for myself.
Speaker 3: No one can answer that for myself.
Speaker 1: You know, do I believe that guilt is hell? And using that mind of the reflection of the master teacher, he we are doing the second episode of the past of the Dream in the video of today, which is chapter eighteen, and he is doing chapter eighteen in that episode, and there comes to the expression God is and you ain't. That is kind of one of the sentences that that was already kind of looking why that video that ex question is one somewhere that series, Where does it come from? And it is so crucial, you know, to see it's not just having that recognition, Okay, God is and you know, yes, and I recognize that God is existent and he exists for me, But it is crucial to recognize that I, in my conception of the self, what I gave myself, what I believed about myself is completely non existent.
Speaker 3: And his teaching is very.
Speaker 1: Clearly, you would not be here, you would not have to do anything here if you wouldn't believe that Actually you are guilty, and at least guilty.
Speaker 3: For guilty for loving you right.
Speaker 1: Even that is a form of guilt that needs to be converted because it is part of the human mind. It is part of the human consciousness to feel the guilt of even being here of an ancient memory that is already over and gone, of an idea of being separate from my creator, and so to just walk around and say, well, I got it, and I know God exists, and I know that all what you're telling me is just half of the mind training, and the other half has to be that any slightest belief of guilt has to be healed, has to be consciously corrected and allowed to be corrected. And see, at that point, really all discussion ends. We can like that was yesterday. I heard that yesterday when the brother would say, yes, I'm just asking, right, I'm just asking the question, right, but where.
Speaker 5: Are we going really.
Speaker 3: Do looking at things?
Speaker 1: And that's why she couldn't really hear you, because the indication that you gave her was to that second bath. You know, we still have to be at if about to root out really the human consciousness. It's not done by telling myself I already know that, right.
Speaker 3: And see that's.
Speaker 1: Really also where you see where a mind sticks with the mind training and rather admits, Okay, I admit that here in time space I do not perceive my own best interests. But there's one who knows me perfectly well and will show me if I ask, So that asking is essential. Okay, Next paragraph. We have already said that your holiness is the salvation of the world. What about your own salvation? What about my own salvation? The inclusion of myself? How long are we walking year round proclaiming Jesus is our savior or whatever whole mind is our savior. It is actually a very fresh recognition that this time, this cycle, it has to be my own acceptance of my own saviorship. If I'm not stepping into what I've seen in you, in my saviors seemingly outside myself, then my journey is not complete. You cannot give what you do not have. Jesus answers. A savior must be saved. What expression isn't that a savior must be saved in order that he can save. Right, no one can save unless he accepts to be saved. And that allowance to be saved is also the entering into that, yes, this is happening to me, this is me, and this this is only me. How else can he teach salvation? Today's exercises will apply to you recognizing that your salvation, my salvation, is crucial to the salvation of the world. He uses the word crucial. As you apply the exercises to your world. The whole world stands to benefit. Your holiness is the answer to every question that was ever asked, is being asked now, or will be asked in the future.
Speaker 3: Harle Luiah.
Speaker 1: My holiness is the answer to not just some questions, particular questions, to every question that was ever asked, is being asked.
Speaker 3: Now, or will be asked in the future.
Speaker 1: Your holiness means the end of guilt and therefore the end of hell.
Speaker 3: Your holiness is.
Speaker 1: The servation of the world and your own. How could you to whom your holiness holiness belongs be excluded from it? How could how could you? How could I to whom the holiness belongs be excluded from it? God does not know unholiness. Again, God does not know unholiness. Can it be he doesn't know his son? Amazing? Because of course we have to acknowledge that that knowledge comes from God, and as He knows me only the same way I can can know myself and I can know you. So let's just let that sink in for a moment before we go into the instructions of how to apply this lesson thirty nine today.
Speaker 2: It's so.
Speaker 4: Alright.
Speaker 1: The practicing is prescribed in the same way as we had it already yesterday. We have four longer practice periods, but the suggestion today is also to have more than four, and even longer once than the five minutes as asked for. But it says it is even more suggested to have more of them than longer ones. So a full five minutes are urged for the four longer practice periods for today, and longer and more frequent practice sessions are encouraged.
Speaker 3: And if you.
Speaker 1: Want to exceed the minimum requirements, more rather than longer sessions are recommended, although both are suggested, And begin the practice periods as usual by repeating today's idea to yourself, my holiness is my salvation. My holiness is my salvation. And then with closed eyes search out, make that mind searching again. And today we're looking for unloving thoughts. Yesterday we were looking at any sense of loss or unhappiness of any kind. Right today we're looking at unloving thoughts in whatever form they bear. And here he makes it, gives us a whole list uneasiness, depression, anger, fear, worry, attack insecurity, and so on, and whatever form they take, they are unloving and therefore fearful. So this whole list is still all just about ideas of fear, and so it is from them that you need to be saved. Specific situations and events or personalities you associate with unloving thoughts of any kind are suitable subjects for today's exercise, and it is imperative for your servation that you see them differently, and it is your blessing on them that will save you and give you vision. So slowly, without conscious selection and without undue emphasis on anyone in particular, search your mind.
Speaker 3: Search your mind.
Speaker 1: For every thought that stands between you and your salvation, and apply the idea for today to each of them in this way, as suggested, my unloving thoughts about and then you feel therein about the world, about myself, about the brother so and so, about the situation so and so are keeping me in hell. My unloving thoughts about blank are keeping me in hell. My holiness is my salvation. My unloving thoughts about are keeping me in hell. My holiness is my salvation. My unloving thoughts about are keeping me in hell. My holiness is my salvation. And you may find these practice periods easier if you intersperse them with several short period riots during which you merely repeat the idea my holiness is my salvation.
Speaker 3: Slowly a few times.
Speaker 1: And you may also find it helpful to include a few short intervals in which you.
Speaker 3: Just relax, which you just relax.
Speaker 1: And do not seem to be thinking of anything, because it says also, especially for those who are doing that for the first time, sustained concentration.
Speaker 3: Is very difficult at first.
Speaker 1: It will become much easier as your mind becomes more disciplined and less destractive. Meanwhile, you should feel free to introduce variety into the exercise periods, and whatever.
Speaker 3: Form appeals to you. Do not, however, change.
Speaker 1: The idea itself, as you vary the method of applying it, however you elect to use it. The idea should be stated so that its meaning is the fact that your holiness is your.
Speaker 3: Salvation, and loving thoughts about are keeping me in hell. My holiness is my salvation.
Speaker 1: And we end each practice period by repeating the idea in its original form once more, my holiness is my salvation. And we add, if guilt is hell, what is its opposite? And in the shorter applications, which should be made some three or four times an hour, and more if possible, you may ask yourself this question, repeat today's idea, and preferably pose, and if temptations arise, A particularly helpful form of the idea is my holiness is my salvation from this My holiness is my salvation from this.
Speaker 6: Specialthing. No, it's.
Speaker 1: A thank you so much, thank you will wrap up this lesson. There's a few sentences from chapter sixteen, section five, and it will also show how true that idea of today is. That is a fact that our holiness saves us from all guilt, and the way that we practice to recognize our holiness is the way to recognize our salvation. And that is also the salvation of the world. Now that a peal of the world, or what is separate from the world in the world, or seen or health as separate, is really the bill of hell, and Jesus calls it here in this chapter sixteen, fifth section the choice for completion that they peel of hell in the ninth paragraph is that that the peel of hell lies only in the terrible attraction of guilt which the ego holds out to those who place their face in littleness. And you know where in which situations that the experience in the human mind is where littleness is actually recognized, because it is in the relation in our relationships. He says that the conviction of littleness lies in every special relationship, for only the deprived could value specialness. And now I'm gonna go to paragraph thirteen, seeing the special relationsationship nothing more than a meaningless attempt to raise other gods before Him, and by worshiping them, to obscure that tininess and his greatness, to obscure.
Speaker 3: In the name of your completion.
Speaker 1: You do not want this, for every idol that you raise to place before Him stands before you in place of what you are. Salvation lies in the simple fact the delusions are not fearful because they are not true. So we are recognizing the unreality that it is not true whatever we see, whatever we think, whatever the form of the illusion presents itself. They but seem to be fearful to the extent to which you fail to recognize them for what they are. And you will fail to do this to the extent to which you want them to be true. And to the same extent you are denying truth, and so are failing to make the simple choice between truth and illusion. God and fantasy or heaven and hell holiness Hell. Remember this and you will have no difficulty in perceiving the decision as just what it is and nothing more. The core of the separation illusion, he calls it. The core of the separation illusion lies simply in the fantasy of destruction of love's meaning.
Speaker 3: And unless love's meaning.
Speaker 1: Is restored to you, you cannot know yourself who shared its meaning.
Speaker 3: Separation is only.
Speaker 1: The decision, what decision not to know yourself, not to know myself? And this whole thought system is a carefully contrived learning experience designed to lead away from druth and into fantasy. Yet for every learning that would hurt you, God offers you correction and complete escape from all its consequences. To finish it up. The decision whether or not to listen to this cause and follow it is but the choice between truth and illusion. That simple, for He is truth, separated from illusion and not confused with it at all. How simple does this choice become when it is perceived as only what it is? For only fantasies make confusion in choosing possible, and.
Speaker 3: They are totally unreal.
Speaker 1: This year is thus the time to make the easiest decision that ever confronted you, and also the only one, the easiest, and the only one. You will cross the bridge into reality simply because you will recognize that God is on the other side, and nothing at all is here. That is the one saying God is and you ain't. Nothing at all is here. It is impossible not to make the natural decision as this is realized. Amen, Thank you well, thank you so much for being here. And again as a reminder, tomorrow starts our event. Love is a many splendid thing, and please join and or tune in. It is really always just for myself. It is just for yourself. And you have a most most wonderful day in receiving those blessings from heaven that lets us recognize that holiness, our holiness is our salvation.
Speaker 4: Thank you you.
Speaker 7: The voice so many and.
Speaker 8: Singing to me, and a year.
Speaker 7: An angel laughing.
Speaker 5: His voice is clear, and bra.
Speaker 8: The angel's wings unfold, rapper around my soul.
Speaker 5: And time is gone with floating through the night sparkle no longer.
Speaker 9: Stay, I kiss, and then I'm gone. Time is only.
Speaker 8: Mamory, wonderful mamory.
Speaker 5: And the dream is over the fine old words and.
Speaker 10: Co The sun is setting now for the very last.
Speaker 5: Time, time and a time again.
Speaker 7: It's the beginning.
Speaker 11: Of what can never d It's a big of what can never. I hear the voice of any angel singing to me, I had none everything.
Speaker 8: I hear an angel laughing.
Speaker 5: His voice is clear and brow.
Speaker 8: The angel's wings unfold.
Speaker 5: Wrapper around my soul.
Speaker 12: And time is gone.
Speaker 10: Floating through the night, sparkling his eyes.
Speaker 11: No longer can I stay.
Speaker 12: Kiss And the un gone time is only.
Speaker 7: Moving wonderful memory. And the dream is over.
Speaker 10: The fine occurtain call. The sun is setting now for the very last.
Speaker 8: Time, dim and time again.
Speaker 5: It's the beginning of what can ever. It's the beginning.
Speaker 13: Working You have been listening to voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day. That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think. God bless us everyone,