Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Statement of purpose? Should I email you?
Speaker 1: Should I put this on your action item list?
Speaker 2: You decide your own level of involvement.
Speaker 3: We are the Prepper Broadcasting Network.
Speaker 4: You are now listening to the Patriot Power Hour, the newest show of the Prepper Broadcasting Network. This live episode features the situational awareness you need to practice self-reliance and independence. Introducing your hosts, Ben, the Breaker of Banksters, and Future Dan, the editor of FutureDanger.com.
Speaker 1: Patriot Power Hour live once more, August 27th, 2026. Episode 359, Ben the Breaker Banksters here with Future Dan. What's going on, Future Dan?
Speaker 2: We're almost at the end of the summer. Hottest months of the year behind us. Does look like with the temperatures, some of the news we've seen in recent weeks is cooling off a bit, especially in economics. We're getting, you know, toward the crisis for the past couple of weeks with the bond market, but that seems to have subsided. Or maybe not. Are you seeing things under the surface that aren't making it to the news radar?
Speaker 1: We've got a heck of a dashboard we'll jump right into. But speaking of economics and whether a financial crisis is in the offing, the banksters, meaning the Treasury Secretary in this case, they've kicked the can down the road successfully here with doubling the purchases, the buyback. That's going to start in September of debt. That's going to help support the overall financial system. Make sure interest rates don't explode crazy out of control. But they're also looking at tapping a trillion dollar additional account for more bond buybacks. That'll go longer term as well as probably more per month. So yeah, I don't think the crisis has been averted. or solved at the basic level, right? But it has been successfully kicked, I guess. We'll find out. I don't think we can say what's really going on until after Labor Day, right? It's still August. People are back, but it's still light trading right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What else are you seeing? What else has been happening that has drawn your attention, Ben?
Speaker 1: The CIA director going to Russia, Ratcliffe.
Speaker 2: Is that making you nervous? That makes you nervous?
Speaker 1: No, it's actually the other way around. I'm like, oh, maybe they're like meeting and trying to prevent total breakdown of communication and resulting in escalation. That's what I'm hoping for if it's the other way around and they're like really fighting it out in person, I guess. But I'm more like hopefully they're trying to come up with a way to not blow each other up on accident.
Speaker 2: I can't remember before the Trump presidency any CIA director travels that were public. He uses CIA director that way and comes right out and says it was semi-routine to do it. On the other hand, you know, would you expect to see something like that weeks before World War III?
Speaker 1: I do recall there were some visits by gosh, maybe you recall, but right before February 2022, when Russia went into Ukraine, there were some high-level dignitaries that had just visited Ukraine right before it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Obama or Biden also sent CIA directors publicly. That's true. It's fairly recent to have... You think back during the Cold War, that was never a thing, right? They very well went and did stuff like that. It was just always... Like anything they did was secret, right? Now we're getting to see it.
Speaker 1: Sure. And there's a lot of reasons for that. And we won't get too much into the cloak and dagger, but.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one good reason.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: So they can escalate to Rubio next. And then if they needed to, they could escalate to Vance, right? So they got, you know, constitutionally a bigger gun, right? Higher up the chain of You know, succession, really. If you wanted to say, all right, no, you really can't be doing this. And Rubio would go to Lavrov, right? And I don't know, Vance would probably want to speak to Putin and probably get Medved.
Speaker 1: At least they're engaging in that diplomatic dance instead of just totally shut off. It's how I look at it, but maybe that's gracious for me to give the CIA director. I don't care what administration. It's hard for me to be too supportive of them.
Speaker 2: So another way that governments do this, which is almost always clandestine, at least when it happens, is it's a French diplomatic term called démarche, issuing a démarche. And militaries do that, right? An example that's now, you know, public knowledge is when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. He got a demarche through, I think, you know, probably the Swiss, some intermediary delivered it. And it was like from our military to you. If you go into Saudi Arabia, you're getting nuked.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: We got the insular in Turkey where there's bunkers. They bring the nukes out. They put them on the airport. whatever's they had at the time, and you're at risk of that. So the question in my mind is, did Ratcliffe issue one of those?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess if he did, what would you see in practicality? And are you seeing that right now in future danger? What would you be seeing in the coming weeks if something like that did happen and didn't go positively?
Speaker 2: Well, the European media, especially the British, and possibly, you know, I'd accuse Germans of, you know, really pounding on this story that Putin's going to attack a NATO country, probably a Baltic state, Romania, Poland, or one of the Baltic states, in the coming weeks. And the fact that Ratcliffe went there sort of substantiates that, at a minimum, our European allies think that is going to happen, and it's Overton window stuff, Ben. You're right that the Russians would try to set a precedent that was not met with lethal force. And I would not be surprised to learn later that Trump sent Ratcliffe there to say, this will be war if you do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll keep reporting here on Patriot Power Hour Which, what we really see happening, do you have any further opinion?
Speaker 2: I can just say demarches are serious things. They're when militaries say to other militaries, there's the line. We're not going to accept it being crossed.
Speaker 1: Right? What's the line? So what prompted this then? Russia starting to kick Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Take some of the drones?
Speaker 1: Problems?
Speaker 2: Germans are saying that there's been drones in Germany with explosives that are linked to the German military intelligence.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: The GRU. And Ratcliffe was sitting across the table from two senior... The senior civilian intelligence and the senior military intelligence representatives of Russia. So he's talking to the people that if they're up to that stuff are ultimately responsible for it.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: We've reported on future danger, other drone incursions. So the Europeans are very worried that they're going to try to set a new precedent and cross that line. I'm not sure how legit that ultimately is because that's Article 5 stuff, right? If Latvia gets struck, they're a NATO member. They invoke Article 5. What else can the alliance do? Well, I think that was the CIA director getting sent there to remind them, once you start down that path, global thermonuclear warfare is the end state. We don't know of a way to start fighting like that and not end up there if you strike allied territory.
Speaker 1: So where does that leave Russia? Because they're getting bombed in Moscow and from the interior, they're just going to take it on the chin. They're kind of being power played like that or because they're getting kicked right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of territory, a whole bunch of governments. They're all in an alliance. And they're under the American nuclear umbrella. French and British in a minor way, too. And they're not going to strike us. And you invaded Ukraine, so it seems like you're a problem.
Speaker 1: You know, interestingly enough, as part of the 15-year anniversary of Dethrone the Banksters, I had a news site that was I'm like, it wasn't similar to future danger, but it did repost and list several articles a week that I thought were interesting, including the maiden revolution in 2014 and moving into Crimea and all the stuff that 10, well, I guess eight years later turned into the invasion. So it's kind of, I went back down memory, down a memory hole, I guess, looking at old articles 10, 15 years ago. over this last week since our last broadcast. That was one of them. And seeing this acceleration and potential escalation, having the CIA director show up there like that, definitely hope cooler heads prevail. But it does not seem like Ukraine ceasefire is going to happen. That's actually one of our Patriot Power Hour predictions for the year, that there would be a sustained ceasefire. And it's kind of an evaluation where you have to make the judgment call, but we have not been able to make that call yet. Doesn't look like it's going to happen either.
Speaker 2: Fire simply in the ballistic missile and the cruise missiles, the drone munitions. Just a ceasefire in that air war would be a significant achievement this year.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, let alone localized fighting on the ground. That probably ain't going to stop. I mean, that was going at a low level since like 2014. But then, of course, blew up big time in 2022 and beyond. Well, we'll go through the news because we have a couple more articles about Ukraine and just generally national security and economics. But before we do the dashboard, any other major topics you want to hit on or anything just generally on your mind, even if it's not a news item?
Speaker 2: A little preview of the heat map dashboard. Last week I talked about how, you know, after a period of occasionally using artificial intelligence to find news articles according to the 492 indicators of future danger, it's now become a regular practice to seek news in this manner. And a lot of the returns that I've got are, we're, we're definitely on the trivial side, not, not making it onto the, onto the board. And that is a big sign that news is cooling off. Uh, it would have, it would have found serious stuff easily. It's so, that's how I say, you know, this last episode of Patriot power hour, this summer of 2026, uh, cooling off a little bit, but still very significant things heating up in other directions. It's just a little less intense than we've seen in the last couple weeks, and that's obviously good. Right.
Speaker 1: And we were saying that, especially last week as the example, it was possibly the most intense August news blitz of all time, except for maybe 2020. is what my guess would be. But just because it's cooled off since last week, my point is this is still pretty heavy. I know maybe a couple of these articles were found by AI that otherwise would not have, but I think they're all very legit. And there's a lot of fairly high-rated, high-grade. So it's not just all topical. So how about I just run through it and we'll judge it one at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what we get. All right.
Speaker 1: Economics. Bitcoin above $ 80, 000. Gold, silver back off their lows in the past month. But definitely not at their all-time highs, any of those assets. What is at the all-time high, of course, is the debt. And what also is all-time high, diesel. Up 20% near the all-time high. Not at the all-time high, but super close. Up 20 cents since last week. Gold heads for its best month since 1999 as the dollar wobbles. Wheat futures surge to three-year high. Mentioned this early on, the Treasury Secretary could tap nearly a trillion-dollar Treasury general account to fund bond buybacks. Undergrid goes down. There's residents in Indiana enduring their 11th day without power. Storms toppled power lines. Still don't have it back. And AI supercharging the hacks of everyday utilities. We're on Prepper Broadcasting Network and everyone should be prepped to go at least a week without power. Honestly, a whole month minimum. That is worth being a prepper. Just no power for a month. Trade severely declines. Economic outcast China is threatening the U.S. with retaliation over Iranian sanctions. More trade war. I mean, we've got trade war with Canada. We've got trade war with many countries. Let's move on to national security and domestic security. We already talked a lot about Russia and Ukraine, but let's just run through it real fast. CIA director delivers secret message in Russia. First known trip by Ratcliffe. CIA chief personally warns Russia, do not attack a NATO member. And the U.S., the U.K., and Norwegian forces are deploying to a strategic island for a NATO exercise called Arctic Sentry. Keeping an eye on that. 50,000 ICE arrests in July. Pretty large number. Almost the NFL stadium worth. The most concerning, although Russia is concerning certainly, I've always found this indicator to be probably the most concerning in this column. Foreign black ops. Here's several important articles about that. U.S. universities were found tied to Chinese defense research labs in an Air Force study. So the Chinese research labs using U.S. universities in different ways tied to them. Chinese hackers breached Justice Department, NASA, the Fed. Yes, the Federal Reserve and the Senate. So our universities, our defense research labs, DOJ, NASA, financial institutions, Senate, Senate, just the Senate alone. FBI disables tools used by firm servicing Chinese intelligence agency and military. DHS, CISA, CISA, over 100 internet exposed water systems targeted in July cyber attacks. Yep, 100 internet-exposed water systems targeted in July. Wastewater systems and water systems generally. That's the security column. Let's move on to liberty. Supreme Court backs the presidential order on mail-in ballots. U.S. Special Forces conduct operations inside Ecuador. Charges are dropped against a person who clapped at a city data center meeting. Charges brought up against them, but then dropped. Nine million facial recognition images leaked and a major breach at reverse image search and identity verification service. I don't know about you, but I've used a couple apps, including like Customs Border Patrol. Got to take a picture. Facial recognition images, right? Reverse image search and identity verification services. Let's go to the fourth and final column. Health and natural news. New record high of average global sea surface temperatures. Relentless heat dome. Texas to California. Heat, heat, heat. Did that heat cause a glacier to fracture this avalanche? Flash floods, 160 plus dead. It's going to probably be a lot more than that in Nepal and China. Including a few dozen Americans, at least it looked like. Lab made DNA stores memory just like flash drive. So. This is actually the highest rated article of the night, SHTF level, because it's actually happening now. The future is now, for better and worse. Lab-made DNA. Stores memories like a flash drive. Nature re-engineered. Organic computing, etc., 6.9 magnitude solar flare with an Earth-directed CME. A G2 geomagnetic storm watch was issued. Again, power outages from natural or man-made solar flare. Not really a way to prep for that if that hits us a big enough once. So just get ready to have no power for a little while. That's my backstop, what I'm trying to prep. Measles death or multiple deaths in Pennsylvania. The first U.S. deaths of measles in 2026. Reno, Nevada has what's known as the Hawk Fire. Thousands had to evacuate. More evacuations in Texas. Up near Dallas, there were fires. There was a lot of fires all throughout the West, of course, this summer. About 80,000 acres for the Ross Fire in Texas. Blood Red Moon over the U.S. And another kind of artificial life event. lab-grown brain type of article to finish the night. Oldest lab-grown human brains reach seven years old, and they may have recorded the passage of time. So they have a concept of time, this lab-grown human brain material that is seven years old, living, and may have actually recorded the passage of time future, Dan. Artificial life is spawned, and it's living. What do you say?
Speaker 2: Getting towards it, aren't we?
Speaker 1: Definitely ain't in Kansas anymore. Any articles or topics you really want to jump into tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, correction or potential correction because RFK Jr. says that the measles deaths in Pennsylvania might be false reports. Saw that earlier today. Okay. So that could be some government statistics being falsified rather than actual pestilence of that nature.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to get to this one for sure. I tried not to jump into it during the news blitz, so now that we've broached the topic. First, two deaths out of the entire population of America. That's nothing. I mean, each individual is a tragedy, but it's totally statistically insignificant. there could be two deaths per day of measles. And it wouldn't even move the needle for me.
Speaker 2: But you're missing the point. That disease was essentially eradicated. So, you know, when we had MMR vaccines that weren't controversial and almost everybody agreed you should have one and they work, right?
Speaker 1: So two threads. First, yes, people don't trust those vaccines anymore. Number two, How many illegals have entered the country in the last five years that are spreading measles? My real question.
Speaker 2: Or Americans that said, I'm not doing any of that because my brother's children are autistic and they got loaded with 30-something shots the first year of life.
Speaker 1: Add that all up and it definitely, that is statistically significant. So a lot less people are getting vaccines for sure.
Speaker 2: Potentially for good reasons.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a risk, and he could potentially die from it, but as you said, this could be a miss, kind of going back to your original point, is this real statistic? Is it propaganda? Is it whatever? RFK, I'll dig deeper into what he said. I haven't heard his rebuttal, or do you have a little more info on that, or I'll try to follow up on that soon.
Speaker 2: I didn't read what he said, so that's pending, but pretty clear his political enemies are just would be overjoyed to see a, you know, a deadly measles outbreak ravage the United States. It's almost like Democrats cheer for it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's certainly true. They cheer for that and they cheer for mass shootings at schools, for example, too. Not good. Um, well, I'm almost taking this that. Yes, it's true. Even if it was true, you know, okay. There's two of them. That's really nothing. in a country of 350 million plus, but it could be totally false. And most stats, I'm one of the last people to trust government stats, let me tell you. So we'll see. We'll run this down. I want to see what RFK says and if they can actually track it down and if there's more coming up towards the end of the year. But we're already in towards the end of August and there haven't been any up until these two here. That's pretty amazing, really.
Speaker 2: It's the amount of time that passed when there was none. Many, many decades. So, that's the perspective most people have.
Speaker 1: And I just have to say, yeah, most people just have an unrealistic expectation of statistics. But I have very, you know, maybe my way of looking at things is not always agreed upon or, you know, whatever. And you're right, though. It had been you know, the worst year in measles since 1991, and three decades of no, I mean, that's true. That's pretty crazy. It went three full decades, and now there's been a couple. If it does end up being a couple per week going forward, then that, you know, would be a concern.
Speaker 2: And it's not like measles became a superbug resistant to its own vaccinations, right? Like, that's still a disease that could be eradicated. So to me, it's like our civilization peaking, and now you see, in one small dimension, falling off of what we once achieved.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to put it, too. And this is not the only example of that, probably. All right. Let's move on. Let's see. How about... Let's stay in this column. I want to hit the lab-made DNA... Lab-made DNA can store memory like a flash drive. Synthetic DNA. This is different than the brain that lived seven years. The neuron tissue, which we'll look at later, too. But this uses synthetic DNA and a semiconductor. So it's merging carbon and silicon, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: A cyborg, right?
Speaker 1: Memory resistor. A memristor, it calls. Holy cow. Well, This is just good old pop science. I used to read pop science, pop mechanics, popular mechanics when I was a kid. And now, what I was reading back then pales into comparison to artificial DNA, semiconductors, lab-made DNA. How about this? This seems too much. I don't know if this is true. It must be, though. It says one gram of DNA, which I don't even know if we have a gram of DNA in our body because it's so small. But a single gram of DNA has 215 million gigabytes of data. You want to know what the best data drive is? It's your body. It's your own cells have way more data than any computer. That's pretty crazy. I know that's true. But I think the 215 million gigabytes, I don't know how much DNA we have in our body. I'm going to have to actually ask AI that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while you do, what we're headed for is data centers that have significant, they're going to be biohazards. They're going to be loaded full of organic human material processing, being the model for the machines and also storing the information. They're going to, if people are against data centers, if there's a reason to be against data centers, I haven't heard a good one until I just kind of realized that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Bio hybrid system. They call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I haven't read this. Have you read about this? Cause I just kind of put two and two together right now. And the future come came to me just on the two articles you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Patriot power, our epiphany.
Speaker 2: I'm sure others have written about it long ago and there's sci-fi movies anyways, right? But just your sterile local data center that's a big box with power grid lots all around it to keep it powered, pretty soon those are going to be biological hazard sites, like big plates of brains in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, man. This definitely sounds like an 80s cartoon type of thing, too. I don't know, like the evil robot. hive mind that's part brain part machine um hey it all checked out here man i did independent research and per gram of dna that is 215 million gigabytes and a holy cow everybody knows how big a gigabyte is like that's a pretty detailed lengthy movie right.
Speaker 2: Quarter billion million.
Speaker 1: And so you're doing 215 million of those per gram. And the human body has 25 to 50 grams of DNA.
Speaker 2: Oh, you were a bit off on that estimate. Wow.
Speaker 1: But this just seemed like an unbelievably ridiculous amount of data. Like, I thought, I don't know. That's crazy how much. First off, I didn't know we had that much DNA. That's like an entire ounce. One ounce of your body about is DNA just by itself.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Could this be for the best, or is this going to bring about dystopia? I'm not trying to fearmonger here, but these articles are on the EMAP dashboard for a reason, right? Artificial life being spawned, nature being completely re-engineered, doesn't take much of an imagination to know that that could go horribly wrong.
Speaker 1: I think if I had to really jump into it, I'd say developing computer chips that have DNA in it. I don't have too much of a problem with it because what's the difference between that and raising factory animals that live in exactly the same spot their entire lives and then are slaughtered. What's the difference between that and some neurons that were created? However, it.
Speaker 2: Really crosses their human neurons. That's the difference.
Speaker 1: It could, But are we sure they're all human neurons? Because maybe we can use other type of animal neurons that aren't human and still get some of the good benefits from it.
Speaker 2: Human experimentation in this dimension isn't banned. And of all the animals on the earth, why would you go and use chicken brains when you can use fake human brains?
Speaker 1: That's a great point. Well, that's definitely probably could debate it for hours and hours. I think I like science and technology. I don't think I like human experimentation or using human brain matter kind of in a scientific way against us. It's who's also using it too. I would not trust those who are doing the experiments either. That's a big part of it.
Speaker 2: You know, modeling the structure so that we have silicon-based memory that has that capacity because it's designed like the human genome or, you know, silicon-based CPUs that are modeled after the brain and are therefore far more effective, right? I mean, that's kind of inevitable. You kind of expect that, but it's when you actually have flesh, tissue, organic material of humans in the machines, you know, you wonder, where's that stop, right? There's going to be a whole class of people that are genetically modified that, you know, have absolutely dominant intelligences and other physical attributes, right? Blade Runner shit.
Speaker 1: Well, it's, like you said, a lot of sci-fi around it. I don't know. Very complex. I'm mostly am against it, but I'm also, there is a little bit of inevitability to it. Just like with AI, like I'm using AI right now, even if it could be used for better or worse, you can't avoid it. But yeah, I don't know. Uh, human brains plugged into Skynet is not what I'm looking to, uh, support by any means.
Speaker 2: All right. So have we, uh, thoroughly covered the nature, science, technological dimension of our show. Anything else in that column that's worrying.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I'm actually looking into the other article. Didn't have it up on screen. These are, you know, the human brains are just like very, very tiny. The size of a peppercorn. Some of them peppercorns that you grind up. But Again, this is just the beginning. Other articles, I mean, the wildfires could be huge depending on where you live. So another great reason to be a prepper if in your region flash floods or hurricanes. We saw Hawaii hit by a hurricane in the last month, last few weeks. We've seen earthquakes all around the world. If I was on the West Coast of the United States or even up in Canada, Vancouver and all that, on the Pacific Rim and up in Alaska, I would be on tsunami and earthquake super alert because that's the one part of the Pacific Rim that's not been hit hard. But we're not seeing any after multiple weeks in a row of a lot of earthquake and volcanic activity. Not really seeing any right now. So that's something I just wanted to point out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What about what we talked about in security? Anything surprising in the Call them two security, foreign or domestic.
Speaker 1: The U.S. universities. Let's go see if my alma mater is in there because Purdue University has done a lot of work with Chinese nationals and Chinese students. Right? A lot of the big universities have been involved in that. Let's see who's named here. I hope it's not Purdue.
Speaker 2: It says it right there in the heading.
Speaker 1: Well, it has a I'm looking at the exact universities it's got.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest word on the line you're showing.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, it's right there.
Speaker 2: You're right. You made that up. You saw that already. You didn't come into this article and actually stumble into that, did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, though. I guess you're really right about Purdue.
Speaker 1: Oh, man. Yeah, I mean, one third of my business master's class was from China or Taiwan. And then a lot were from India and a couple from the Middle East for whatever it's worth. So no, I had a feeling they would be on here, but I did not see it. You're right. It literally is one of the sub headlines. Purdue and Bay Hong built joint research labs. Well, Purdue's heavily involved in aeronautics and computer science and military stuff. They even have a nuclear reactor on campus. So nuclear engineering, they're big on, and let's just say one of my family members, like, let's just say was very involved with, uh, nuclear research in this country. And he was working with Chinese guys who I thought were the good guys. Hopefully a lot of them are the good guys that came to America and working on our side, but easy to have spies or, you know, double Asians, whatever. So this was back in 2011, which is right around the time I was in grad school. Funny enough, 2011, just after I got out of there for the second time, the Joint Laboratory on Energy Systems and Low Emissions Combustion. So I actually did come into this naked, not knowing that that would be one of the biggest ones, but I also did know that Purdue was going to be implicated in this for sure. But I definitely expected to see the likes of Harvard and MIT, and others, Berkeley, Duke, Penn State. But, oh, man, not where I wanted to see Purdue. Not on top of this list.
Speaker 3: Boilermakers Yep Sold out to China China Well let me just say Michigan Sold out to China too Northwestern did as well Everybody, the university systems Sold out Top to bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's not good. My mom's been telling me this for a while, too. It's like, Bruce sold out to China.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, when the history books are written, I'm wondering what part of that regime did they absolutely institutionalize what we would call in the United States think tanks to sit down and just thoroughly look at the ways to absolutely exploit every angle of the freedom of our country to serve the communist regime because this is clearly planned that's all they do is centrally plan from Beijing and I'm just wondering when did they really just say alright instead of we'll do a little bit there a little bit there and we'll try this here and we'll you know kind of haphazardly perform espionage against us and turned it into a a complete enterprise level.
Speaker 1: It's got to be 2008 Obama from Obama on.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: It was gangbusters maybe even before, but I mean, once, once Obama got in and after the Beijing Olympics, that was the coming out party planned kind of esoteric plan by the, Them, the capital T, them, who run a lot of the weird stuff with the Olympics. They're like, now it's China's turn and we're handing it over. The Manchurian candidate, Obama, on behalf of China. There you go.
Speaker 2: I think that's the implementation. I think the Clinton's terms would have been where looking at the Clinton presidency, even without any treasonous cooperation, They might just look, alright, if that country's going to elect people like that, then we're going to just exploit every single angle of it because they'll let us. He was a Vietnam protester, right? It's a big warning sign that he might be lenient on what we plan to do.
Speaker 1: It is a red flag, as they call it.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 1: Enough looking at the Purdue one, but there's more than that under the foreign black ops that i wanted to hit on that that's the not just universities but doj nasa federal reserve and senate there's some memes which i don't think are particularly funny but it may be at one point in my life i thought they'd be funnier about china hacking the fed and what they found inside the federal reserve and blah blah blah but i don't really find that too funny anymore i'm kind of jaded in that regard but uh Let's get into the article. The Justice Department and FBI seized three domains Wednesday. Shut down some hacking platforms used against American government networks and infrastructure. NASA, the Fed, Energy Department, Justice Department, Health and Human Services, NIH, National Institute of Health, and again, the Senate. Kind of important there. All types of exploits. Excuse me. invulnerabilities were uh exploited there and really i mean i don't know how much actual damage was done in my profession i'm always like okay good to know what actual damage was done what kind of uh exposure is that i don't know i don't know how much damage was done but here's the thing we don't We may never know the damage that's done or who's sitting lurking in wait that gained access and are now just waiting to be activated years down the road or just passively monitoring. I mean, you know, I don't know. The analogy that comes to mind is a submarine analogy different than the one we've used before or metaphor, I guess. But sometimes a submarine isn't just to shoot torpedoes and they're not just to launch inter... intercontinental ballistic missiles they're also meant to just sit there silently and observe and report right so that's a lot of cyber attacks are just burrowing deep and just staying there to be activated later and or reporting back passively some info you know what i mean.
Speaker 2: I do be cyber is a war fighting domain i think it's greatly overhyped But to me, black ops suspected comes in many forms and cyber is, you know, a black op. They want it to be clandestine. They don't want to be found out about this, right? Because it doesn't work if you find out. FBI found out and disabled everything, right? But, you know, if a country is willing to aggressively perform espionage on you, it's because they're preparing to fight you. That, you know, it's a chain of events that's the dangerous thing. This in and of itself isn't going to collapse the United States. You hacked.
Speaker 1: Well, they definitely don't want to get caught. I guess the question is for everyone that gets caught, how many are out there? Is it just a few? Is it hundreds? Is it thousands? We'll never know, of course. And again, what actual damage and what actual data can they get access to? There's a lot of people that get paid a lot. And you know what? Funny enough, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, CISA, C-I-S-A, had an article about that. And this was more focused, though, on water systems that were targeted. Future Dan, no one died because their water was turned off, right? But there were attacks. There was some damages. Happened in 12 states. And Even the article admits, yeah, not that much significant disruption, but did raise concerns. So I don't know. I guess I'm more worried about the data and privacy aspect of hacks than like blowing things up by way of a cyber attack. But I don't know. We haven't seen a full on cyber war or at least it's not published to the public. Maybe it's going on right now under the undercurrent, though.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's constant, but to what effect, right? 40% of my life, there was no internet, right? I can remember when there was no internet. To me, it's like, all right, if there's no internet tomorrow, life will go on. I saw it. There's been electricity my whole life, but it wasn't for my grandparents. So, you know, life will go on. Now, to what degree are there people that can't cope without electricity and and internet and obviously if you live somewhere where food transportation is going to break down now you're in a starving situation that's real but life will go on without those technologies it was before you'll kill a lot of people a lot of civil unrest a lot of people won't mentally handle it but I think smaller communities will be able to cope.
Speaker 1: I think the mental part is a huge part. That's why I do some fasting and I definitely try to live a fairly clean life and exercise and do this and that so that if stuff hits the fan, I'm not going through sugar withdrawals or alcohol withdrawals or just, you know. There's part of it just you got to be tough when stuff gets tough. But on the other hand, if you live a decadent lifestyle for years and years, it's going to be a little harder to shift into that so i think part of being a prepper is you know kind of working on especially food i feel like within a couple days if you're not getting the the food that you're used to and we did this with some of our prior challenges last year in particular eating mres and having calorie deficit like if you haven't done that before i would just say do it so you're not totally surprised not too many firsts as mpc guy says but in terms of no internet here's what i would say yes 100 world would go on but from an economic standpoint it would obviously bring everything down really bad i mean maybe that would be a blessing in disguise but uh we would be in great depression mode if not worse if the internet was off for more than a month uh just you know at this point if we just have a gdp that goes down by one or two percent we would be like massive panic and crashing but If we had a GDP minus 10% for a month because there was no electricity or minimal electricity. Yeah, all this debt and Ponzi scheme would unravel very fast. The Fed couldn't even print out of it, potentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I just don't fear cyber attack that way. The cyber attacks that have to be defended against are, you know, are war fighting battle command systems, right? Like, I don't really care if Wall Street can't function for a week. Can the nuclear arsenal function? That's kind of a level I look at. That kind of cyber attack, I don't think that is possible. I don't think they can knock out Wall Street right now. Maybe muck around with some websites is apparently what this is.
Speaker 1: All considered, we have not in almost 25 years, almost exactly right to 9-11, if they had some sort of all-encompassing cyber attack that would have knocked out power to 10% of America or more, it would have been launched by now, I think.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the NSA has done it to people. I'm sure they've done it to every adversary. I'm sure Russians have received what you just described. The Chinese have received what you just described. I don't see any reason why our technology and capability to go offensive cyber wouldn't lead the world.
Speaker 1: While at the same time building the defenses we would need ourselves and just not having some of this stuff, internet exposed, as they say, that's one thing they're doing is rethinking their architecture. Like, do we really need all these different parts? So internet enabled and smart and all that crap, maybe not just other new avenues for entry, you know? So that's, that's a little part of it too. The, the internet attack surface may be smart about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What else is interesting you on the heat map dashboard? Last show of August, 2026. It is.
Speaker 1: Hmm. SCOTUS backing the president, a mail-in ballots, executive order to stop voter fraud backed by the Supreme court, 10 page order reversed to lower court, stay on the executive order. So lower court had said, stay like you say to a dog that's how i remember like stay his does not proceed doesn't count yet you know like a pause well supreme court has the authority to reverse that stay and have it now take into effect this is the ensuring citizenship verification and integrity in federal elections but the fight is not over they're reporting here on the new american but this is a good you know, victory and, uh, you know, at this point, anything like this that comes out of the Supreme court is certainly positive. We'll take it. Um, this was from March 31st and another order in March 25th. So here we are five months later, it's being supported by the Supreme court. You definitely talked over the last several years about how things got to work their way through the court and how in fact it's it'll set positive precedent, right? So it might take a little while, but when it actually happens, that can be bear fruit for a while, right? All right. Future Dan, we're going to move on. Gold heading to best month since $ 99 wobbling month. 4,600 on Friday. Remember, gold touched 5,000 earlier this year, but 4,600. There you are, future Dan. We moved on to gold.
Speaker 2: Back up. I just want to jump back to the immigration thing real quick. So that whole Supreme Court decision hinges on this concept of ripeness. Do you know what I mean by ripeness when it comes to different actions in courts and.
Speaker 1: Uh, no. Go ahead and expand on that.
Speaker 2: To make it real easy, the decision from the Supreme Court is the lower judge couldn't stay in order that actually hadn't been given yet. Because the Trump administration did an executive order ordering the post office to establish new standards for verifying mail-in ballots. But the post office hadn't done it yet. So... The injunction wasn't ripe. There was no harm done because what Trump had ordered the post office to do, the post office hadn't done yet.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't ripe. There was no decision to be made. Lower judges can't just stop things that haven't happened yet was the logic of that. And then as soon as that decision came down, the Trump administration through the post office did establish the orders, which have immediately been sued again.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So now it's ripe.
Speaker 1: Ripeness, okay.
Speaker 2: But the president's opponents, the Democrats that want carte blanche with mail-in ballots again, might actually find out that by the time The next cases make it to that Supreme Court level. It'll be now too late. So the opposite of right. It'll be passed. It'll be passed. It's expired. So it looks like the White House is using the timeline to actually maneuver this in a way where no lower court can stop it from taking effect. And my God, it has Democrats that are smart enough to know how this works. really, really upset because it does seem like it's going to work.
Speaker 1: Love to see it. Love to see it.
Speaker 2: We're talking about barcodes. Having barcodes on the envelopes of the mail-in ballots so they can actually be tracked.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like something very obvious and fair that they're trying to, but they have to actually maneuver the legal system to prevent thousands upon thousands of lower court federal judges from stopping them.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I mean, it seems dishonest to try to have a stay when the rule isn't even final. They've said it wasn't even proposed to let alone final, but of course they don't care about wasting taxpayer resources and court time, et cetera. You know, those attorney fees are, you know how much it costs to bring that motion up. That was just political warfare. I mean, I won't even go any further than that. But that's just how this stuff works out. But at least seemingly the Trump administration is playing the game the right way, might be able to maneuver it with the ripeness. I get that now. It makes sense. It's working between when, well, in the insurance world, when does the claim actually start and when is the statute of limitations expired? Like you said, expired. Similar thing. Like when does the actual claim, law or policy go into place and it had not happened yet. And the people bringing that up knew that it was very on its face, but there, you know, that's the political juristic, you know, jurisprudence warfare, which is very important in all this. I'm, I'm no attorney, but, uh, you know, it's very important. I know that.
Speaker 2: And, and when, um, the vote, vote theft of 2020 was underway, uh, Before, during the days of the actual election in 2020, and all the way through the period until the Electoral College completed its actions and Congress certified it, in J6 2021 in that whole time frame the same logic this isn't ripe yet everything that Trump said and his lawyers were saying is going to happen to steal the vote every court refused to recognize it because it hadn't happened yet and then shortly thereafter said it was a fait accompli and there's nothing to be done because what's happened has happened so what comes around goes around.
Speaker 1: For sure looking at this article I did notice there's a thumbnail I wanted to click on we're not going to play this right now but you sent it to me I listened to it yesterday worth listening to the psychology of tyranny why psychopathic authoritarians keep rising to power I did search our transcripts I got about a third of our transcripts this is episode 359 so I got about 150 maybe hundred twenty five hundred fifty transcripts i searched to see if we ever used the phrase psychopathic authoritarianism it did not find that but i swear i must have said it at some point but anyway the point is this sounds like ben the breaker of banksters from 10 or 15 years ago but this is a doctor in hypnosis. He's talking about how society... Psychiatry. Well, okay. But he practices hypnosis. How about that?
Speaker 2: It's a specialty, but he's a legitimate psychiatric doctor. Joseph Sansone, putting a book out next month, and this hour-long or half-hour-long interview with him by New American... I want to read that book. I think I want to get my hands on it.
Speaker 1: He talks all about what a psychopathic authoritarian is and about hypnosis, about how mass media hypnosis, whether it's January. He didn't even mention January 6th, I don't think, but that's hypnosis. That's a great example. COVID, of course, 9-11, but he focuses big time on COVID. and COVID shots and lockdowns and all that. So, uh, definitely, definitely worth listening. Yeah. Okay. There's not a such thing as a doctor in hypnosis. That's true. But he, he talks about clinical psychology, history, philosophy, sociology, and, uh, what's the dark tetrad. I've heard it before. It's all about sadism, narcissism, and Machiavellianism, psychopathy, uh, how all these traits are actually, they manifest in the public because of the leaders. And he puts out examples of like the people trying to get you arrested for not wearing a mask at a supermarket. Right. They feel so empowered and they often lean on the state. Imagine what it must be in like North Korea and China. Like, like you are in such like lockdown in your own mind, such a, uh, Stockholm syndrome and your own sadism comes out and you're like, yeah, me and the state, we're going to work together. And I don't know, like that whole psych, psychopathy, uh, the leaders manifest that, but they definitely like they're doing it on purpose. They, they're, they know what they're doing. Some kind of like dark magic almost. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the topics that are at hand. It's, it's, it's definitely worth listening to. And, I'm going to get the book. I'll tell you what, that, that, that many half hour interviews by authors have me, have me say, I got to get that book and read it. But he's brought together a lot of things you've heard for a very long time on alternative media in a, you know, an actual construct of someone who's a, has a doctorate in psych, psychiatry. So I want to read it.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. And then actually when this, uh, we're running low on time for the show, but After that, another interview came out all about gun control and someone, pretty much gun owners of American. I'm like, all right, the new American. I've been on New American quite a lot, but got to make sure I go check that out more often. Definitely hitting things out of the park. So, Future Dan, we got a few minutes left. Are there any big articles you really wanted to hit on or any topics to kind of bookend today? This episode, final August 2026 episode.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you, is your Uber chart on America's death spiral, that infographic ready for the public?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. I almost forgot. How could I? This one. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Busy. All right. We're going to run through it in a very high level way. Wish me luck. It is busy, but it's all about the debt going back 15 years and going forward 15 years. So last week, 15-year anniversary of Dethrone the Banksters, my original blog talking about the banksters and all their schemes and their psychopathic authoritarianism, etc. Well, since then, here we go. Debt went from just under $ 15 trillion... to 40 trillion in the last 15 years. Now in 15 years from now, the official CBO congressional budget office, James Walton was talking about the CBO last week. Like, well, how can we have a budget office if we have a trillion dollar deficit? What is that? Like almost like a Seinfeld meme or something. What are we talking about? Uh, Yeah, well, they even think that we're going to go from $ 40 trillion to $ 83 trillion 15 years from now. But that, in my opinion, is massive sandbagging.
Speaker 2: Is that real or inflation-adjusted? What's your inflation assumption? Or is that just nominal?
Speaker 1: That is nominal only. So that's a great question. Yeah, okay. Look on this right-hand side, this green box. This actually kind of translates. The last 15 years was 173% nominal increase. But if you took it into an inflation, it was like an 85% increase in real terms. So if we just said the nominal increase, cut that in half would be the real increase, that's still literally $ 20- plus trillion of today money. So that makes sense. They're looking at like, okay, over the next 15 years, one to $ 1. 5 trillion of today money deficit. That's like what we are now. No improvement, but no, you know, nothing getting worse is what they're kind of expecting. But that is, I just want to show why just a small change in that, which I think is necessary can blow that number out. So again, in current dollars, not inflation, nominal, They think we're going to go from 40, the official numbers, from $ 40 trillion to $ 83 trillion in the next 15 years. Okay. But if we actually grow at the rate of debt that we have for the past 15 years, we're not going to make, like if we just maintain what we did on average the last 15 years, we're not going to end up at $ 83 trillion. We're going to end up at $ 110 trillion. So I'm just saying if we did the exact same regression that line, if we did the same kind of moving average over the next 15 years that we just did for the last 15 years, we're actually going to land at 110. So just that is the baseline. Cause I don't think anything's going to be improving in the next 15 years. Um, but now my question is.
Speaker 2: Um, in 2041 is the yellow or the red or the blue final number. In today's dollars or in what we expect after inflation money to be worth in 2041?
Speaker 1: That'll be in today's numbers.
Speaker 2: In reality, they're going to be sick higher numbers.
Speaker 1: It'll have less purchasing power, which means the debt is worth less too. But it's still going to be a heck of a lot. I mean, let's say Here's another way to look at it, actually. What's the percent of GDP that it represents on a real basis?
Speaker 2: It's almost the best way to look at it.
Speaker 1: Right. So, in that regard, what I would say is it's going to keep rising as a percent of GDP, which, if that happens... it's going to be big time problems. Not only would interest rates be going up, but it could potentially lead to just that great reset. I mean, based on the math here, pretty high chance that there'll be some sort of reset of the financial system at 15 years. Best case scenario, it's like 2008, 2009, 2010, where some people go bust, but it doesn't collapse everything. And there's some bailouts and it goes another decade. I don't know. I think that it can't do that for another 15 years, maybe another 5 or 10. This doesn't take into account World War III or COVID 2.0 either, by the way. So this is just the baseline, let alone a shock value where several trillion dollars needed to be printed in a year. So just keep that in mind, too.
Speaker 2: And I do think it's a Marxist frame to if some calamity like that happened to say that it was inevitable because the capitalist system was falling apart. First of all, this is not due to capitalism. This is clearly due to statism for over a hundred years or 14 or 15 years to be precise. So, you know, I'm not going to accept any arguments ever that, you know, this was inevitable or it was caused by capitalism or they're, the economic situation where there had to be a war.
Speaker 1: I can agree with that because the basis is not capitalism for sure. The problem was not capitalism. They'll try to blame it. A lot of them will say, oh, this is late stage capitalism. That's one of their buzzwords for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not buying it. That's a Marxist frame, neo-Marxist frame. I categorically reject it and speak against it weekly on Patriot Power Hour.
Speaker 1: The only way to be able to get this far is if the government is complicit in the fraud, which it is. So there you go. In a free market, Everything would clear out, collapse and rebuild and regrow naturally. The only way this fraud can be perpetrated this far, this long, is with the government helping to support it. The lender of last resort, the buyer of last resort, right? The government will be there to buy. I mean, they already have done subsidies for corn and soy for decades and decades, for example. But anyway, the insurer of last resort, if If all the insurance companies and pensions and actuaries and all that go tits up, then there'll be some sort of check coming from Uncle Sam. But what can you actually buy with it will be a question. I got to feel it. Yep.
Speaker 2: So, pretty busy infographic. Are you going to post that for us to spend a little more time on our own looking at?
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm going to get that out on X. In fact, I think I posted it last night. Let me double check. I had a beta version of this last week, but I cleaned it up. I specifically told the AI, reformulate this with no Marxist, socialist, you know, Occupy Wall Street type of iconography. It was actually this other one that was worse. If you remember, I had this to throw in the bank, it's just 15 years. And it had like the fist rising. It was like red colors. I mean, this is still kind of the red and Soviet style, but it looks a lot better. I do like the color actually. But anyway, long story short. Yeah, I am posting on X and I'm expecting and hoping to make some more assets. Maybe not as busy as this one, but I'm going to be posting them throughout the year.
Speaker 2: I'd be interested in seeing ones on, you know, what kind of, peaceful, non-reset, fundamental changes to start to flatten the curve. Because flattening the curve relative to all the rest of the debt of the rest of the world would set America up in, you know, exactly where we want to be. Best we could hope for. What kind of productivity gains will we have to see? What kind of breakthrough scientific Discoveries that can be brought perhaps out of clandestine military affairs and brought to the civilian economy. What could AI do? What could blockchain do? What can energy breakthroughs do to flatten that curve? I'd like to see a dethrone the banksters version of that.
Speaker 1: I love it. The first one that pops out is definitely energy, especially electricity, nuclear plants, et cetera, et cetera. But I've always been drill, drill, drill. Everyone's pretty damn glad we did fracking and drilling in the last decade with what's going on nowadays. Let's just say that. I was always for that drill, baby, drill. But energy, energy, energy. And then food, food, food. Improving the food supply, the cost, but also the quality. if you improve the quality of the food supply, that'll have a lot of great externalities on the health side of things. It's really healthcare is such a big expense and just growing and growing and growing. So that has to be handled in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 2: Medicaid, Medicare running, you know, 3 billion a day each, right? Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's ugly. And I have, I'm not going to call this inside information because it's probably publicly available. I haven't done my due diligence, but I'm not running a public company right now. Health insurance premiums should be going up 15% to 25% in the next 12 to 18 months. So hear that first here. If your health care premiums have gone up, expect them to continue going up double digits minimum for the next several years. based on what I'm hearing in the insurance and insurance brokerage field. So that's more and more inflation. Everything's going up in healthcare, leading the charge, really.
Speaker 2: I hope it breaks that whole system and we get back to you just getting cash discount for paying for medical services that are entirely outside of the insurance system. Something tells me that so much corruption and regulation, regulatory capture, I mean, insurance and healthcare, juggernaut, HMOs, something's not functioning according to market principles there. And that's probably what it takes to break that, is drive that to unaffordability. The market will adjust.
Speaker 1: Yes and no. Part of it is who's going to be in charge. Will they try to socialize it if it breaks, if the freaking... America in charge I sure as heck hope.
Speaker 2: Not it's gonna happen if they completely socialize medicine you know what they would immediately create is a proverbial black market for medical care and people pay cash because they wouldn't be able to get it any other way.
Speaker 1: Right my doctor only accepts gold silver bitcoin and water purifiers.
Speaker 2: But have to wait a while to find that doctor but yeah.
Speaker 1: Um, sort of joking, sort of not. I mean, in fact, uh, I did not do this, but during COVID there were certain people that, uh, would try to, you know, work outside the medical system and only certain doctors would see people that were unvaccinated and stuff that hopefully maybe some, uh, doctor patient relationships were built that could be outside of the system. Maybe I need to go prepping to do for me, go find a doctor that I could actually trust outside of the system. I have not done that. it would be pretty hard, but it's probably really necessary. Right.
Speaker 2: But if, if premiums skyrocket like that, they're going to be alternatives out there. There's going to be people banding together for smaller insurance pools. There's going to be clinics that'll, that'll come up and take cash payments.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: As soon as, as soon as it's like, there's no value there. You're paying insurance premiums and the doctors aren't getting paid. People are paying too much that those middlemen, You know, they can't drive that up forever without breaking it and people going direct and cutting out the middleman.
Speaker 1: Well, nothing can cut out the middleman quicker and better than AI. So there's your efficiencies. Cut out the middleman, get all the paperwork to happen 10 times faster, 10 times more accurate for one-tenth the cost by way of AI. There you go.
Speaker 2: And, you know, faster, more accurate diagnoses.
Speaker 1: For sure. For sure. So you ain't pissing away all these diagnostic tests that are unnecessary or, on the other hand, you're treating something right away when it's $ 10, 000 instead of six months later when it's $ 80, 000.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I love these infographics.
Speaker 1: They help me learn.
Speaker 2: Love to see one dedicated on what I really think is, you know, who cares how much debt you got if you have an income that exceeds it, if gross income. Domestic product is, is really healthy and leading the world. Is that curve flattened?
Speaker 1: So perfect. Here's the, how about the final number of all the busyness? The real number, I'd say the real number is the 110 plus trillion. That is scary. That's important, but it's the, what is the compounded annual growth rate? So compounding interest, annual growth rate, the last 15 years, the debt has grown by 6.9% every year, compounding upon itself on average. So 6.9%. We would have to grow 6.9% per year at that rate, which is possible, but it's hard. I've not seen a 6.9% GDP print. Maybe that one quarter after COVID lockdowns were lifted or something. It's not possible, though, but we would need that to match even.
Speaker 2: Is that right, though?
Speaker 1: Because....
Speaker 2: You know, growth and its effects on the federal government's revenues and taxes, I'm not sure if it's that linear, right? If we were running at 6.9% growth, the tax base wouldn't just be 6, you know, it's not a 6.9% increase in tax revenue. Multiple factors of that, wouldn't it?
Speaker 1: It's a great question. What the call that like the inflator or the multiplier. What is that in a one year period? But then looking at what is that in a five year period? Because, you know, let's say you get your paycheck. Well, you're going to spend a certain amount pretty quickly. And then that person or business will spend theirs and they'll be paying sales tax and income tax withholding on all the transaction that, like you said, spawn out. So I don't, I don't actually know what the kind of studies show but it's a great point though it's not one for one for sure.
Speaker 2: Taking this to a new challenge level maybe we'll get to see it in september.
Speaker 1: I like it i this is some good homework this is something uh I should just put this transcript. I'm going to save this transcript and get going with it. I've been using transcripts a lot. They're helpful. But nothing like the human brain that sits on our shoulders. Not in some lab future, Dan. Another great show in the books.
Speaker 2: We'll be back next week on Patriot Power. Episode 360. Wrapping up the summer season in the middle of September. A couple more weeks after that. Like always, though, all hell breaks loose. We'll be on any night on the Prepper Broadcasting Network. Good show, Ben.
Speaker 1: Another great show. Talk to you soon, man.