Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think the encream scream streams and son sat.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Jay's analysis. This time, my wonderful fiance joins me.
Speaker 3: Her name is Jamie Henshaw. Jamie, how are you? I'm great, I'm doing good. I gotta find your picture? Where's your picture? Stick you?
Speaker 1: I have a little image of a furry I don't think you want to be known as the furry on?
Speaker 3: Do you want to be known as Stefan Malinu?
Speaker 1: Now you're not Stephan, You're not Where's you?
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 1: The Chinese black sorcerer from Big Trouble Little China.
Speaker 3: That's not you.
Speaker 1: We've got a weird collection of pictures here, so I'm trying to find you.
Speaker 3: Where'd you go? There? You are? Okay? There is our fiance, Jamie. Everybody loves that picture of you.
Speaker 1: You always get compliments on the haughty Jamie picture.
Speaker 3: What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: It's the same one in every episode.
Speaker 4: With the hat.
Speaker 1: That's sweet because you don't ever wear hats, so it's it doesn't it's odd because you never wear hats.
Speaker 4: But you bought it for me. That was a fun day.
Speaker 3: I bought your love.
Speaker 5: I put a lot of money into your pocket, and then you liked me. It was a purely rational exchange. How many bitcoins for your love? Sounds like some kind of gay glee musical.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful, yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes? All right, No, I did not buy Jamie.
Speaker 1: Jamie freely in the free market of ideas, chose to purchase her love from me.
Speaker 3: Right, all right.
Speaker 1: But speaking of the purchasing of love, the commodification of relation, I just made that up.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm on a roll tonight already.
Speaker 1: We are going to be talking about Hollywood inversion, and we've got some great examples. This is a familiar topic here at Jays Analysis. You know, we've been covering movies ever since the beginning of Jay's Analysis, tying in the philosophy, tying in the worldview, tying in the analysis with expert expert level analysis sizers like Jamie herself.
Speaker 3: Now, you have two books. Only tell us about your books real quick before we get going.
Speaker 6: They're oldies, but goodies, weird stuff Part one and two Operation Culture Creation and Hollywood Mind Control.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the Hollywood my control is a great one. You can find that one at Jay's Analysis. If you go, you'll see the Hollywood my control option in the bookshop there, and then you can find mine as well. So we're gonna be talking about a group of different things that we watched. I watched a couple of things, You watched a few things that I haven't seen, and we're gonna colate that information. We're gonna be talking about the Hollywood version narcissism magic mirror machine.
Speaker 3: So basically, all of.
Speaker 1: Hollywood is a magic narcissist mirror machine.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna analyze it from that perspective.
Speaker 1: Today we watched Natural Born Killers, which I hadn't seen since the nineties, back in the high school days, right, Quentin Tarantino meets Oliver Stone film, which was really interesting to watch this time around. I caught a lot of stuff that obviously I wouldn't have caught back when I was an idiot teenager.
Speaker 3: Now I'm an idiot adult, so I can catch more things.
Speaker 1: And then you watched You Got Me to watch the Cat Moms Catch the Cat Killer documentary about Luca Magnotta, which was wild and crazy, and I was watching part one watching part two.
Speaker 3: It's a three part documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 1: I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, and I'm sitting here thinking, how does this relate to Hollywood?
Speaker 3: I don't get it?
Speaker 1: And then in part three it all coalesces into how it relates to Hollywood, and then ah, yes, now I see why it relates to Hollywood because the bizarre character of Luca is a perfect representation of what's in Natural Born Killers, the perfect representation of what's in movies like American Psycho and Basic Instinct. Not that I'm recommending Basic Instinct. I've actually never seen Basic Instinct, so uh, I know what it's about now that I watch this documentary. But anyway, we're also gonna be talking about some documentaries that you watched and collated.
Speaker 3: Information on and did some research on.
Speaker 1: Who was it Katy Perry, Missus Gaga, and who's the other one?
Speaker 3: Mile Miley or Taylor Taylor? Is Miley coming up in this or not?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Not really? All right? Can everybody hear her? Okay, let's make sure that this sounds good. Does to sound good on her? Let me make sure hear me.
Speaker 1: The chat's always a little bit behind, so if you would be sure that everybody can hear Jamie, well enough before we get rolling, everybody says it's a decent movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll have to check that out.
Speaker 4: Which one based against him?
Speaker 3: Is it? Well? Anyway? All right, so it looks like everybody can hear you. Good, we're getting some thumbed up. So all right, So where do you want to start us off? What was the first thing that you researched?
Speaker 6: Start with the cat documentary and then we'll talk about Nashburn Killers and then.
Speaker 4: We'll go from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Cat documentary is fresh in my mind now. When I started watching this, I didn't know what we were talking about. And then I realized, oh, I remember these news stories. What is paywalking? I don't know what people are talking about. If you have a problem, then go to some other, some other channel. Get that dude out of here anyway. Uh, stop trying to muke a loving store living, Brue.
Speaker 3: Do you know everything should be free? Brue? Everything is free anyway. So, so I didn't know this was about that dude. So that dude was.
Speaker 1: I remember the cannibal killer and they don't even mention the cannibal part in the documentary.
Speaker 3: Which is odd. Maybe that never came up in the trial or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it was all in the news at the time that he was the cannibal model male model killer, so.
Speaker 3: He's like.
Speaker 1: He's he basically was trying to mimic himself after the Christian Bale character in American Psycho and the I guess the Sharon Steine character.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen basic Instincts, so I don't know who he was trying to mimic.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy because this A lot of different things stood out.
Speaker 6: To me about this documentary before they even got into the serial killer portion of it. Because the Internet loves like you and I will never be famous as one hundred cats.
Speaker 1: We were watching a movie last night and the song to that stupid movie was some millennial hipster you're going.
Speaker 3: It's like kitties.
Speaker 1: I guess it was called Starfish. I'm not sure if I recommend this movie. It wasn't that great because it was drama sci fi.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what it was about.
Speaker 1: It was about grief in the end of the world and millennial cat songs.
Speaker 6: So the what she said was the rule zero of the Internet is don't f with cats.
Speaker 1: Like yes, sorry, the documentary for everybody, Yes, if you want to know that this documentary because people I'm sure going to be wondering. Don't f with Cats is the documentary? Three part documentary. It's interesting, it will keep you hooked if you watch.
Speaker 3: It, but it is about Luca, So anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So yeah, basically, it just starts off with these people investigating this YouTube video.
Speaker 6: That got uploaded with a guy putting cats into those air tight bags and stucking the air out and killing the cats two kittens, and it was called one Boy, Two Kittens or something like that, and everyone just.
Speaker 4: Freaked out, and I'm wondering, like, how is this stuff even allowed to be on YouTube?
Speaker 6: Like he at the later parts, he even went so far as to post the entire murder on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, like I was telling you, this was twenty twelve, so back then it was a lot less clamping down.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of stuff that was more allowed.
Speaker 1: Back then, Okay, before a lot of regulations and laws came to pass.
Speaker 6: He uploads this video and everybody starts going crazy like we're gonna find you, We're gonna hunt him down, what we do and threatening him, right, And he really liked the movie Catch Me if you Can, so he was leaving clues as to what he was doing and kind of bragging about it because he was getting more and more famous for killing cats, and that's exactly what he set out to do, right, Like, this kid obviously wants to be in the spotlight no matter what.
Speaker 4: Right, So you're seeing.
Speaker 6: The awakenings of his psyche, which is gonna turn psycho because of the attention that he got.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like an addiction like anything else. Is the point I think here is that the dopamine that's released. And actually, again we saw the CEOs and the engineers you know from the different social media's come.
Speaker 3: Out recently and discussed this.
Speaker 1: If you watched Aaron Melissa's videos over at True Stream their videos where they chronicled, you know, the interviews of these people talking about the scientifically precise way that you could engineer people's dopamine too, where they're addicted to the social media attention. And so these cat moms and these people had basically set up this Facebook group to try to solve who the guy was that was killing the cats and these these uploaded videos, and the guy actually joined the group and they figured out that it was him, but they let him sort of lurk around so that they could watch his soft puppet, you know, fake profile, and it just he was so addicted to the attention and to the idea that he was like, you know, playing this stupid serial killer game out smarting everybody. That led to, ultimately, as we'll see, to his downfall.
Speaker 3: So so yeah.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because when he realized he was being watched, he threw them more videos, Like he made one where he was drowning a cat, and then he made one where he.
Speaker 4: Was feeding it to a snake.
Speaker 6: So he was getting off on and like uploading these videos and having the people not figure out who he is or where they're coming from.
Speaker 4: So this just spurred him on to like go further with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: One guy they thought they had found a guy that did it, some guy named jam Zy or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they found a guy in South Africa or somewhere, and it was just a yeah because he used a fake name, and so all these supposed internet sleuths were like, we found it, and we found a guy with that name, and it was totally wrong. There was just some chunky dude with the depression who unfortunately committed suicide after an internet Internet mob attacks and was like we're.
Speaker 3: Going to get you. You going.
Speaker 6: He got bullied so bad he ended up playing himself. So there's another victim of this whole sordid tale. Was this poor guy into the very standard just having to happen to have that name.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Really uh blunder move there. Like just people we see this on the internet. People think that they know what's going on. They think that they have everything figured out from you know, YouTube drama or something like that, or from internet drama or people putting and and they don't even they have no idea what's going on. It's just like it's it's that easy to make a huge mistake.
Speaker 3: And really, you know, mess people up. That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: You know why people docks people and all that kind of stuff is to cause that kind of trouble, which is a really nasty technique, nasty tactic, but it works and that's why people do it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this was a huge mistake early on.
Speaker 1: I think shows the danger in the idea of uh guilt, guilt by verdict.
Speaker 3: Via social media. I mean, this is what we've seen for a long time and so we just live in this. The whole world is upside down. It's just this crazy inversion that we live in.
Speaker 1: By the way, we've been talking about inversion for seven six years on Jay's analysis. Other YouTubers that are now using this terminology weren't the people to pioneer this analysis. To go back to the old interviews that I did with Mark Hacker.
Speaker 3: We were talking about the inversion. So we're getting these people in here. You just you just cut up and so and so with the Tribune anology. Yeah, well, so and so.
Speaker 1: Has been using our terminal terminology for years and making the content watered down enormy.
Speaker 3: You can all figure out who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: We'll be doing a critique of him eventually down the road, but we had bigger issues to get to, namely the stuff on critique.
Speaker 3: But anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What was interesting is they never actually discovered who he was because someone emailed them and said, the guy you're looking for is Luca Mgnata. So they were searching, searching, searching, and then the Facebook group got so big and they hit all these dead ends and then finally like, I know not and as person says, it's Luca Bagnanas.
Speaker 4: So that's a weird.
Speaker 3: Clue.
Speaker 4: In the case like who who rated them out? They never followed that.
Speaker 3: But go back to not talking to you. It's people in the chat. Go back to.
Speaker 1: The interviews that I did and the articles that I did with Mark Hackard from five or six years ago. I said, we've talked about inversion for years. We talked about inversion and old interviews with Jamie because it's the inversion of what's good. Evil inverts and turns things on their head. Anybody who's followed Jason Analysis for a long time knows we've talked about this for years. And mister so and so is just grifting and using our terminology, our.
Speaker 3: Ideas or who shows who never listens to you? All right?
Speaker 1: Really is that right? How do you know that I talk about conspiracy stuff? You never listened to me. By the way, anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I think that's a pretty common magical axiom, like if you want to make some eel you just very good thing.
Speaker 3: It's not that it's pretty Yeah, it is pretty well known.
Speaker 1: But in the sphere of applying it to geopolitics, Mark hacker and I were doing interviews talking about that five years ago, six years ago.
Speaker 6: M anyway, So go ahead, back to if Zoolander was a serial killer, because that's how this guy acts, right.
Speaker 3: So they find it and they find he's always doing blue steel in every pictures.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, And he turns out he was a esport, male escort and male model in Canada, and.
Speaker 4: He's got all of these so called fan sites.
Speaker 6: But people are thinking that he just made all of these up because there's not very many people in the group and there's so many fan sites, Like why would there be forty fan sites with ten people in them a piece for this one model, right, So obviously he had.
Speaker 3: Created fifty profiles. It was crazy uploading all of these selfies. It's like, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, selfies like not even like he was there, you know, him in front of you.
Speaker 3: He would photoshop his face onto other people's selfies. Really weird.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, So then they track him down, find out he's in Canada in like Toronto and Montreal in these areas, and they find one picture of him and he's standing in front of McGill University, remember that in Montreal.
Speaker 3: Right, and McGill University.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not saying there's a direct connection between mind control and this guy. We don't have any direct evidence of that. But McGill is interesting because it is the central university involved, one of the central universities in the mk ulture project. That's also the alma mater of Big New Brazinski himself.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: So about the same time the cat killers, I mean, the cat detectives are trying to find this cat killer in Montreal, a murder happens, and so they think that they they're really close to catching the guy who's called cats, but they don't know that he's also just now graduated onto his first victim.
Speaker 4: A Chinese guy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And then also again I don't really know why they didn't talk about the cannibalism aspect of it, because this is a big part of the story in the media. Maybe the media just made that up or something. I don't know, But I mean, the story itself was just so crazy that the media didn't really have to make anything up.
Speaker 3: It was so crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so they ended up tracking him down, they found his information. How was it they eventually caught it because he was using the internet cafes, right.
Speaker 6: Well, they're simultaneously investigating this murder and then the cat detective people are sending them information like this guy he's been killing cats, you might want to.
Speaker 4: Look into him. Whatever.
Speaker 6: And then once they found it was weird because they found a torso in a suitcase, and they found in the dumpster nearby, like all of this bloody evidence and a dead dog and Luca's identification with the Chinese victims. So I'm like, who put that stuff in there? That makes absolutely no sense. So first they're thinking Luca is the victim because they didn't find a head or hands or feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, I mean it's kind of crazy, like why would you do that?
Speaker 3: It devised logic.
Speaker 1: But I think in the case of a lot of these people, it almost seems like this guy wasn't associative. I mean, I don't think he actually really was, but he was living out.
Speaker 3: A fantasy in his head.
Speaker 1: And I've met a few people I had contact with, people who, for example, grew up on movies. They had the missing father, which was apparently I think the case with Luca.
Speaker 3: They lived their life through.
Speaker 1: The mirror image of Hollywood and the Hollywood stories.
Speaker 3: And so what happens is that the archetypes.
Speaker 1: Of Hollywood and the way Hollywood presents those archetypes gets impressed upon your mind and they kind of become a replacement father figure. They teach you how to be a man, how to operate in the world, what to do, and in his case, he's a perfect example of the Hollywood reflection of the attempt to be, on the one hand, a mastermind director, where you're like, you have a god complex that you're directing, you know, your own life. You're like the director of your own life, and you're some sort of god or something like this.
Speaker 3: And then you're also the.
Speaker 1: Star of your own story because you are the centerpiece of the universe, and you know you're telling the story. You're creating the story on the Internet, and it's now international news and everybody's searching for you. And you're layering it with these references to movies like American Psycho and Basic Instant, and it's just a bizarre twist of living out this alternate reality in your mind that doesn't match up actually to the to the to the external.
Speaker 3: World, but in the in the realm of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: One of the key things that Hollywood impresses upon people is the notion that you actually can live out this this fantasy world. Right, the fantasy world replaces the real world. Now, I mean Hollywood's not as important as it used to be. Right now, it's all switching over into streaming and video games. But you know, this guy grew up in the nineties, I guess, so he would be, you know, growing up watching movies like American Psycho, which I mean, when you're a kid, you don't really grasp satire or satire doesn't really make sense to you when you're a teenager. You know, you don't get satire until you're older, just like Natural More Killers as well.
Speaker 3: Notice it's it's satire.
Speaker 1: I didn't really get satire when I was, you know, fifteen or whatever when this movie came out, and so it can have a put an nihil stick effect on you if you don't get.
Speaker 6: This is interesting because I just realized the common theme through all of these documentaries and cases that we're going to look at is that fame is more important than freedom, Like.
Speaker 4: Fame is.
Speaker 6: Well for Luca, you know, he was willing to take that risk to do commit these crimes and things because he wanted more attention m HM, and he wanted to be famous at all costs.
Speaker 4: And then that's a common theme that I found.
Speaker 1: So he was willing to risk you know, basically spending the rest of his life in prison if he could be famous like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, I see.
Speaker 6: And then well, some of the movies that they highlighted in this that he was into was Scarface, Casablanca.
Speaker 4: He had a Castablanca poster hanging up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was obsessed with old Hollywood, so Bogart and Marlena Dietrich and.
Speaker 4: These characters, and he was directing his own murder movie.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's what I was saying.
Speaker 4: Yea, So he put that poster up. Catch movie can We talked about that and basic Instincts. So all kind of.
Speaker 6: Intense movies with lots of killing and intrigue and twists. So then they started mailing body parts to Prime Minister, to government officials, to schools.
Speaker 4: I think some feet went somewhere.
Speaker 3: And this reminds me.
Speaker 1: Of the story in the Book of Judges where the there's a how who gets cut up at the end of the Book of Judges and her parts get mailed to different people. So I wonder if he wasn't referenced, nobody would have caught that, you know, unless you're familiar with the Book of Judges. I don't know if he intentionally meant that. I think some people in the articles. There's a actually a article in the UK Mirror, which is tabloid, but sometimes tabloids actually have some some valid information. I don't mean Batboy in weekly World News, but I mean I'm seriously, I mean tabloids like the Mirror.
Speaker 3: They will actually break stories that nobody else will.
Speaker 1: And there's actually an interesting history of different intelligence agencies related to tabloids.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying everybody at tabloid is a spy. I'm not saying that at all.
Speaker 1: But if you're interested in more on that, you can go listen to the old, fascinating interview.
Speaker 3: That I did with one of the.
Speaker 1: Premiere famous paparazzo's, Charles. Look for that in the Jays Analysis archive bank Charles Piecraft not a real name, by the way, obviously, go listen to that interesting interview. He has some wild stories from ten years of being a paparazzi and.
Speaker 3: He can tell you about the history of that relationship.
Speaker 1: But The Mirror had an interesting article talking about the different movies that had clearly influenced him, and it should have been obvious. But I don't actually like the movie seven very much kind of gross. But yeah, mailing the body of parts that's from seven.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're right, You're totally right.
Speaker 1: So the hollywoodization principle of the serial killer, which is we've covered many many times. We've covered that in the old day. McGowan analyses that we did the program to kill right other I just recently did the video on Signs of the Lambs. Go watch that video where we talk about the hollywoodization of the serial killer as a star. This goes back to Manson and perhaps earlier you could argue, but that's really what National Warren Killers is about.
Speaker 3: Who's the real villain here?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Is it the media?
Speaker 4: Or that was the moral of the story at the very end of the caj documentary. So it was crazy because after he did.
Speaker 6: The murder, he went to Paris and then he went to Berlin, and by now the forties are after him, right, and he goes to Berlin, he goes to internet cafe and well, the documentary says that they caught him.
Speaker 4: Because he was looking at himself online.
Speaker 1: And I still don't understand how that how he got caught doing that though, like because his.
Speaker 6: Name, his face was plastered like most wanted, you know, if you see this person. And then the guy that ran the internet cafe was like, hey, that looks like that dude.
Speaker 3: The Internet cafe guy said that he looks like that guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I the dude that looks like the most wanted guy is looking at the most Wanted Guy's website, like looking at pictures of himself, And so that's how he caught him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so every time you google yourself, you're basically on the verge of getting docks.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so his vanity was his downfall. That's the interesting thing here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I watched another YouTube video about him. Oh that was the thing.
Speaker 6: Like, so they took him back into interrogation when they caught him, right, and they stick him in the room and they film him and they're trying to get details, and he's trying to pin it on this guy named.
Speaker 4: Manny, like this mysterious guy named Manny.
Speaker 3: Who he was? He was making me?
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly who made me do it? Can you do Luca?
Speaker 3: No, I'd have to hear him again. I I'd have to hear him again to do his voice.
Speaker 1: But I was just thinking of who Manny would be many many Lopez or something like that.
Speaker 4: Luca's voice was interesting and funny.
Speaker 1: He is Zoolander. He's like if Zoolander was a real guy and was a cannibal. Yes, so yeah, this part was interesting and I didn't even catch because I've not seen Basic Instinct.
Speaker 3: Gotta know what the story was.
Speaker 1: But the whole thing of him asking for the cigarette and he's.
Speaker 7: Doing the scene of Sharon Stone, yes by all the way down to like crossing and crossing his legs and asking for a cigarette, and so he was just living his own little movie inside his.
Speaker 3: Head, right, yeah, so what do we get from this? Alliant?
Speaker 1: And don't forget his lawyer. He chose the lawyer on the basis of the lawyer looking like Michael Douglass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I chose you because lawyer.
Speaker 1: Like so he's in other words, he's casting people. He's choosing he's casting people in his movie. He's like, you're the lawyer I want because you.
Speaker 4: Look like Michael Douglass exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm playing the role of Christian Bale as you know, Sharon Stone and basic Instinct from American Psycho.
Speaker 4: And he's like, Manny made me do it.
Speaker 6: So they all the cat detectives go and watch Basic Instinct because he's acting like that, right, and in the movie, And that's how they figured out he's a character in the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that he just made up.
Speaker 3: Since I've not seen it, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is Manny in the movie a fake character that Sharon Stone has made up?
Speaker 4: I think Manny is who Sharon Stone killed for being abusive person or something O the boyfriend, So like abusive ex husband or somebody.
Speaker 3: In the chapel know who Manny is in the story, they.
Speaker 4: Can tell me. But so it had me going because, Okay, here's this kid. He looks like very slender and gentle and you know, obviously gay, but like not like violent looking. He looks really chill.
Speaker 6: He talks goofy. But you know, it made you wonder like did he just get caught up in the sleazy world of escorts and politicians and high powered you know, snuff filmmakers or did.
Speaker 4: He direct this all on his own?
Speaker 1: And that's what I still he claims that, right, he claimed that he was uh thrown into this world of escorts and eight millimeter type movies.
Speaker 3: If you've seen the Nick Cage typ movies, right, we don't want to say, those kinds of movies on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So eight millimeters top Nick Cage movies. And then it turns out that it appears that this is all made up. There are, i will say, a couple of scenes where you almost believe that maybe it's true, because there's a scene where he comes out of an apartment building after he had committed.
Speaker 3: The murder and he appears to have a tape.
Speaker 1: Or something and then they say, you know that he's going to have to take this tape to his handler or whatever, and so it almost seems plausible. But then apparently nobody could turn up any evidence of this manny character. So the mom of course throughout the whole thing is kind of backing him up.
Speaker 3: But so that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Let's move to natural born Killers because we are going to have a separate analysis after this. This is a part one, So if you guys want to hear the part two of what are we gonna cover, We're gonna cover Katy Perry in her background.
Speaker 3: We're gonna cover her the background of.
Speaker 1: And this is interesting, right, so you think, well, who cares about these pop stars? Well, there's actually an interesting history behind a lot of these pop stars and a lot of money and powerful interests that go into making these pop stars into the products that they are, and many of them have breakdowns, and so we're gonna cover some of that kind of stuff because I think a lot of people don't know about this.
Speaker 3: That'll be in part two.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a separate stream after this that's gonna be planned. It's the UNI eight stream. I'm I have to move out till about five fifteen, five twenty and some another say thirty forty minutes for that stream. But let's move on now to the topic of Natural Born Killers. I did a lot of notes on this. I might do a different video just on Natural More Killers. But going back and watching Natural More Killers, it's from ninety four, it's just like, Man, this.
Speaker 3: Movie nailed it.
Speaker 1: It nailed everything about where we are, everything about the idealization of the serial killer, everything about the narcissism, reflection, symbiotic relationship of the media, and now how the Internet and social media has kind of taken on that role the critique of mass culture.
Speaker 3: There is a bit of revelation that there's a bit of revelation of the method involved in this. What we're gonna say, child abuse.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, because the Julie I didn't remember this. The Juliet Lewis character is has an abusive relationship with Ronnie Dangerfield, right at all, I tell you she's abused by her dad. Ronney Dangerfield looks nothing like Lewis. I don't know how that was her dad, but so let's talk about that. So we see at the beginning of the film there's a desert, there's.
Speaker 3: Wolves, and there's snakes.
Speaker 1: Right, So the text mex Desert Demon demons in the wilderness America is a haunted desert.
Speaker 3: Almost This is a theme that comes up in a lot of movies.
Speaker 1: And we see a TV screen of channel Channel Channel Channel Channel.
Speaker 3: TV show TV show, TV show TV show. Right, this is going to tie perfectly with Luca. Luca is the perfect example of Mickey and Mallory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: And he was even trying to tie himself with other serial killers. Like someone started a rumor that he was dating another serial killer lady the.
Speaker 3: Other serial calls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were a couple serial killers.
Speaker 1: So there's this Canadian couple, uh that Barbie and Kin. They're called the barbian Ken doll Killers. They don't look like Barbie or Kin. I don't know why they got that appellation. They're quite mediocre.
Speaker 3: Looking in terms of their their looks.
Speaker 4: It's like they're Canadian.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the Canadian level of hatty is different from Audie. Okay, So no.
Speaker 1: Offense all you leafs, because the leafs are going to be mad now and unsubscribing. By the way, you can support us through super chats if you want to ask us, uh serial killer experts.
Speaker 3: Here on Jason elf any super chat questions.
Speaker 1: But so yeah, if we go back to the way, so the National Killers presents us immediately with the attempt to see the world through the reflection of a of a movie screen, of a TV screen. H And again, even though the movie is about TV and TV is not as big as it was in the nineties, it's applicable perfectly now to social media. I mean, Luca Magnata is the again the emblem of all of that TV stuff and nineties movies and so forth as applied to social media. Again, the perfect example of what the right ear and the different people from from Facebook and those those different engineers said was designed. Social media is designed to do and design to create. So they see Serial Killers as superstars. They see them as a group of people to aspire to be because it's almost like the true American rebel is the most opposed, right, I mean, if the establishment media calls these people out as villains, then to be a rebel is to be one of these people.
Speaker 6: Well, that goes along with what I would talk about several years ago called dark hero programming. Yes, okay, so instead of identifying with the hero like Batman or Superman, used to start to identify with the Joker character or the villain like a Watchman or something, because the world is so corrupt that there are no ideals to stand up for anymore, and it has to be inverted the Joker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so pure Boker is a good example. Donnie Darko was kind of a version of this. Batman is the classic dark hero.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the nihilism that results of relativism least to nihilism, and the nihilism results in will.
Speaker 3: To power, Well, I might as well just enforce my.
Speaker 1: Because everything in the world is just will to power. This actually comes up in Mickey's speech. Mickey actually says this at a crucial point in the film. But before you get to that, we have the Great sequence at the beginning when they start killing at this diner or whatever, and you hear L seven.
Speaker 4: You make my shit list list.
Speaker 1: If you've never heard this song, That's exactly what happens right that. I remind because it just makes me think of riding around in high school with Ben listening to shit lists by L seven.
Speaker 3: But anyway, shout out to Ben.
Speaker 1: There on that one we see them riding down route six sixty six. That's an appropriate road because there's consistent satanic and demonic themes.
Speaker 3: In the film.
Speaker 1: They're actually going to continue they see demons, especially when they get to their initiation experience in the lodge with none other than Russell means if you've ever if you were a long time Jones a listener, then you remember Russell means. Russell means the famous Indian story. He's some sort of politician, I think exactly.
Speaker 4: That was an interesting party, oh am I cutting out, No, you're good. Oh. That was an interesting part of the movie because it just shows you the whole chaoticness of.
Speaker 6: It because the the story he was telling him was about the snake that you know they saved, and the snake bit him. Is like what you've heard that tale, right, what did you think I was gonna do as a snake?
Speaker 4: You know that I was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Trump used that story in the campaign, which was funny, except he applied it to like a something else, like a scorpion or something like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So so he sees himself.
Speaker 6: Like a snake, I mean, because they are so far possessed that they're just going to destroy everything in their path, even something that's trying to help.
Speaker 4: You know that Russell Mean's character was right.
Speaker 1: So before they get to the initiation stage, though, we see a flashback to their origin stories, both of the of these characters. And when Malory, which by the way, the beginning of her name is mal malice right in Latin, when we reflect upon her origin story, she sees her life as a sitcom. So she grew up watching I don't know these Archie Bunker or whatever whatever she keeps appealing to in her head, mixed with mixed with married with children or something. And and so the Rodney Dangefeld character, you know, is abusive to her.
Speaker 3: She's been abused in an obviously creepy way.
Speaker 1: And this has resulted in her dissociation and screwed up. Uh persona Mickey comes in to save her. Mickey sees everything as a Western, right, so he he grew up on Westerns and whatever. I don't even I don't know anything about Western Bonanza or some shit. So he sees everything as Westerns and he's there to be like this hero character. But he's not really a hero in the sense of the of their being virtue.
Speaker 3: He's just a hero in the sense of doing whatever the f he wants. Right. He's a he's a dark hero outlaw. He's an outlaw exactly right. Uh, Indian outlaw jerky and hall ee. She's a tip of a hall She's one of.
Speaker 6: The What was interesting about that scene was that when the origin story of hers was coming out, when they were having the dialogue about her being molested or whatever, it was as if it was a sitcom with a laugh track, and so they were delivering the lines and people people were laughing at the the joke that was her being molested.
Speaker 1: Her life, right, everything is a joke. Absurdism.
Speaker 3: What's the church of the subgenus thing? What's the whole world? Right? But what's the worldview?
Speaker 1: It's Discordian absurdist type of worldview. Yeah, so yeah, everything's nihilistic.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else to have my notes about Mickey. So they have a snake wedding ring. The eternal return of the Oboros of Nietzsche is mentioned explicitly. It comes at multiple times. Snake snake snakes.
Speaker 1: Then we have the interesting introduction of the character of Wayne Gail, Who's funny because Wayne Gail is played by Robert Downey Junior, who's this uh, he's an Australian sort of Inside Edition Heraldo meets Inside Edition meets h what's the John what's.
Speaker 3: His name from? Not Catch a Predator but Chris Hansen.
Speaker 1: No, well this is before Chris Hansen, who's the guy that did the America's Most Wanted. That guy says like a mix of all these guys into one guy who's like, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm gonna I'm on this scene. I'm gonna you know.
Speaker 1: And then he gets the great interview eventually with with Mickey, and so we see that the Hollywood Killers are serialized. Wayne Gale presents his version of the story. That part was really funny because rather than them just being killers, he presents Mallory like Rambo and so she's like, got this bazooka and she's taken out people. So a really interesting commentary on how the media then takes the stories of the serial killers blows them up again, sort of echoing the Dave mcgallan take, also perhaps echoed in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I think there's an element of this in Tarantino's most recent movie. Again, Tarantino is who he producer, directed this, and then Oliver Stone did something Anyway, Now Oliver Stone, it's it's an it's a Stone Tarantino production.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna get elements of both of those guys here.
Speaker 1: But the serial killers are Hollywood eyed. Part of the story is a mythology. And then the point here being is that the the product of this is a it's unclear as to who really the villain is. Is the villain actually the media who makes these people famous is the villain? Hollywood who satirizes and propels these stories.
Speaker 3: Is the villain the serial killer? Or they're all villains? Right? And I think that this is the incoherence. One last point, The incoherence.
Speaker 1: Of this is shown in their tattoos. Right, do you do you remember that they're all they're all.
Speaker 3: Tatted up and all their tattoos make absolutely no sense. Right. So there's a tattoo that deals with like love.
Speaker 1: There's a tattoo of a yin yang, which is like the whole evil good dialectic which comes up all throughout the movie that good is evil, evil's good. There's a tattoo of the almost a caduceis of two snakes, the there's the tattoo of a scorpion, and the tattoo of Jesus.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 1: Incoherent, just zibber jabber got gaggle of nonsense of tattoos that mean absolutely everything and nothing all at once.
Speaker 3: It's it's a.
Speaker 1: Totally if you look at their tattoos, what they believe in, right, what they stamp themselves with as believing in. It's kind of like the typical American, isn't it a concatenation, a cafeteria approach of getting a dab of this, a daba that daba that all together into a pile of nonsense.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 6: Remember two, when you were talking about who's the to blame or who's the villain the there was also the detective character who was obsessed with Mallory.
Speaker 1: And would get Yes, the size Tom Sizemore plays the obsessed p I who just wants to, you know, get it on with Juliet Lewis.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, so even the good guys are bad guys in this. And then also the Tommy Lee Jones character who when they went to his prison he was the warden.
Speaker 4: He became famous. So everybody is.
Speaker 1: Profiting yeah, right, a serial killer market, right, becomes this whole industry exactly. That's another interesting critique, And and I think that there's an element of insight that we could get from Mickey, because Mickey actually makes my argument against Darwinism and against materialism. He says, look, if if the world is just competing forces of good and evil, or if the world is just naturalistic process, then what we call life and what we call death are just flip sides of the same coin, and they're both equally necessary. There's not really any value judgment between one being good and one being bad. They just are right, yeah, and they're just they're just part of the evolutionary process. They're just part of the nevating or bios nietzsche An eternal return cycle.
Speaker 6: Well, he was talking about the snake just hunts.
Speaker 4: It does what it does that both kills, it does.
Speaker 6: It doesn't have any remorse or discretion when it just does that. And he's saying that he is that soul is killer and you can't say he's good or bad.
Speaker 4: He just is a killer.
Speaker 3: He just is, Yeah, just like a natural force is in the world.
Speaker 1: So he sees himself kind of like if you've seen No Country for Old Men, Right, Anton Sugar sees himself as just a force of nature. He's just a determined force of nature like anything else. Why is one action good another action evil? And we have to keep in mind too that the serial killer phenomenon had a huge impact on altering American society. It was a huge sy op in the sense of it being useful to adamize society and remove everybody's innocence and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So notice also that US culture in the film determines global culture. Right. You have all of the other you see like MTV Japan or something like this, and they're like we love Malarihiki, very rebel.
Speaker 1: You know, you see all these people doing all over the world. It's like all these different cultures are emulating American culture.
Speaker 3: Why are you immimating? Why are you emulating this degenerate culture. It's ridiculous, by the way. And also before you say.
Speaker 1: That, keep in mind too, two scenes very reminiscent of David lynch films Lost Highway and Wild at Heart.
Speaker 3: Two very reminiscent scenes. The scene where they're in.
Speaker 1: The desert with Mickey and Mallory just just like the Wild at Heart, very close to the Wilde Heart scene with Sailor and Loula Belle in the desert. And then this movie is in between Lost Highway and h.
Speaker 3: I just went blank, what's the other David Waldehart, excuse me?
Speaker 1: Wilde Heart and then and then Lost Highway. So that the scene where they're at the mechanic when when she runs off, it's actually the Peat The Peak character is a mechanic who's tempted.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what happens in Lost Highway.
Speaker 1: The same actor, the Peak character playing the mechanic, they tempted with Rosanna Arquette, who's the mobster's you know, girlfriend, So in this case it's the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Of the serial killer, right, not the mobster.
Speaker 1: But very very just a curious thing I noticed there with similarities to the David Lynch films.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, So let's see.
Speaker 1: A lot of scenes where we see out windows and outside the window, the world is viewed like a movie. The outside world viewed like a movie. That's the whole meaning of this movie.
Speaker 3: So then we get to their We'll get to their initiation. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: They were doing psychedelics, all right, this is there.
Speaker 3: So they go to the sweat lodge.
Speaker 1: I remember how they come to this, but they get they take shrooms and they trip out with this Indian shaman. I wrote down something about a song. I don't remember what song they were singing. They see demons. The the shaman looks at at Mickey and he sees.
Speaker 3: His face morph into the demonic and he's like you are He's like, you are evil?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so.
Speaker 1: Mickey and Mallory then just like go crazy once again. And then I think maybe it's the little kid is like you people are evil and then he runs off, and uh, this is I think again. If we think of America as a place of quote innocence in the forties and fifties, right, Mickey and Mallory being after the sixties counterculture, they represent the loss of innocence in the next phase in the process of cultural cultural collapse and decay.
Speaker 3: Then then they represent.
Speaker 1: The reason they're constantly referred to as snakes is that they're like snakes.
Speaker 3: In the garden of Eden, right, they're all they're the they're the snake.
Speaker 1: That's that's like Satan destroying the innocence of of Eden.
Speaker 3: Not in America. Actually literally was you know Eden? Or was innocent?
Speaker 1: I'm saying that that symbology is being used here and all of a sudden actually does this symbology and other films if you've seen You Turn, he does the exact same thing, because you realize that this desert town that spoiler alert that Sean Penn is stuck in is almost kind of hell. Basically, it's either purgatory or hell. And there's there's you know, snakes and this kind.
Speaker 3: Of stuff going on in this desert town as well. So, oh, they get bitten by the snake too, don't forget that they're bitten.
Speaker 4: By Yeah, she gets that's how they get caught.
Speaker 3: Right, It's all an illusion.
Speaker 1: It's all if surrealism comes up illusion this kind of stuff, and they think that it's all an illusion because of TV and movies, right, and that the world of TV and movies, it's all illusion. And then the real world has been blended with it's all illusion in Hollywood. So now the real world is a illusion, and that's what surrealism is real them the idea that there's no literal, there's.
Speaker 3: Literally no separations in a waken state, in the dream state. M h everybody. So this is what Stefan said.
Speaker 1: He's like, every time I get on camera and my nose starts ithing the same with me, and then people are he.
Speaker 3: Does coke, he does coke. He just he does coke. No, dude, I have allergies.
Speaker 1: I'm in my library. There's a lot of dust everyone in this library. So my nose is always itching. So I'm not or here doing lines like scarface.
Speaker 6: Throughout the movie, they show the fans of Mickey and Mallery just like as if they're on tour.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're like tour, they're touring. I didn't even think about that they're doing a tour across the.
Speaker 6: US because when you said, like all the Japanese people like, oh, we love making me married, I'm like, that just happened. And all through these documentaries, they you know, they always have to have the shots of all the adoring fans in every country, but they put that in National War Killers too, so like the serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Are on tour exactly. Good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like, even though there's not live stream, I mean yet when we have the prison sequence, it's almost like they're like, quick, quick, quick, they're doing a revolution in the prison. Get it on film, So it's like a live stream. It's a live streaming of the prison revolution in the middle of the super Bowl. I thought that was interesting. The super Bowl keeps coming up because the super Bowl itself is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: A giant social engineering mechanism. And then and then we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna talk about the Super bowler.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in part two, by the way, we will get to the super Bowl, this year's super Bowl. We're gonna break it down with expert super Bowl analyst Jamie Hanshaw. We're going to talk about the other big pop stars in there, weird backstories. Jamie has done a lot of research on this. But we're gonna close this discussion up pretty soon. I did want to mention again that the most relevant scene in the whole film is Mickey's interview, almost like it's reminiscent of the Barbara Walters Charles Manson interview. You know where I mean, he's Mickey's a little more eloquence.
Speaker 3: Than Charles geeble gabble, I'm the darkness in a lot. Mickey is more eloquent than the madness of Charles.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And he actually gives a coherent argument on the bases of naturalistic materialism.
Speaker 3: Right, so the most, that's the most, that's the key thing to.
Speaker 1: Take away from this film is that that's the world view of Americanism. That's the world view of naturalism, Darwinism, materialism, hollywoodism is.
Speaker 3: So they live stream the prison break.
Speaker 1: He talks about reincarnation, reincarnation is the you know, Nietzsche and eternal return, transmigration.
Speaker 3: Of soul circle. Remember what's uh, what's Rust's.
Speaker 1: Line from from True Detective.
Speaker 3: I don't know thought about a flat circle? How you escaped? Going on? I know.
Speaker 4: He says, I can smell the shackles.
Speaker 3: Smell it's a internal return exactly. Yeah, that's Nietzsche reincarnation. So Plato, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Let's struck me about.
Speaker 6: The end of about the end when they're doing the live stream and the prison break, you could You might even say that it was the media's fault that the prison riot happened and they were allowed to escape.
Speaker 3: Oh, the media wanted the prison ride. They're like, oh, this is perfect, get this, get it, help it on, you know.
Speaker 1: And then and that so that comes up in and again, perfect mirror image of this in the Luca Magnetic character, just like the Jake John Hall movie Nightcrawler. If you've not seen Nightcrawler, I recommend that the same same idea there, go back and listen to my interview with Sean Helton from five four.
Speaker 3: Or five years ago where we did a really good analysis. He did a great write up on a Nightcrawler.
Speaker 1: Sean also has a great analysis of National Warren Killers too on my website, so you can go check out Shawn's analysis.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, I guess that's.
Speaker 4: Why I had to say about Ashbourn Killers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't forget that Wayne Gaale in the midst of the revolution in the prison he congratulates them like they're they're both actors in the same play.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great performance, great.
Speaker 4: Performance, authentic life or something.
Speaker 3: Great performance, Mickey, great performance.
Speaker 6: He's broken the fourth wall and now he's like actually in it. Instead of just reporting on.
Speaker 1: It exactly, Yes, doing that gonzo thing of inserting yourself into the story like mister Hunter S.
Speaker 3: Thompson did so famously.
Speaker 1: All right, so thank you for that, Jamie. Part two we'll be either later tonight or tomorrow. Jamie and I will do the rest of this stream. If you want that, you can subscribe at jasonalysis dot com at the PayPal links or the card services there. You can also subscribe here at YouTube YouTube under the joint section and those get posted. And yes, I know I'm behind on the part two of Genesis, the Final Electron Genesis, that will.
Speaker 3: Be up in the next few days as well.
Speaker 1: And then right after this, don't go anywhere. We're switching gears over to theology, and we have an answer to the stream relating to challenges from the Uniates and.
Speaker 3: Everybody I'm sure is familiar with the.
Speaker 1: Flanders conversion story, We're going to have a reverse conversion story. We're going to be interviewing a person who moved from Uniitism into Orthodoxy and he's going to give us his account of the audities and inconsistencies of the world of the Uniates, the Byzantine Catholics, the melchites and so forth. So that'll be up in the next ten minutes, so stay around for that if you want to move on to the theological stream that we're gonna have here in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jamie, appreciate that. And we'll have to stick.
Speaker 4: Around for part two. It's gonna be Kay Perry Lady gagas Taylor Swift the Super Bowl this year and in Disney's new satanic cartoon called The Owl House.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I've heard of this, but I've not checked it out.
Speaker 1: So there's this bizarre, creepy Disney cartoon that is super esoteric in a negative way.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I was talking about Jonathan Pagot earlier, and I will be doing a.
Speaker 3: Critique of Pegoe since he has a voubt.
Speaker 1: He has decided to do passive aggressive statements of making fun of conspiracies, laughing at conspiracies. Imagine in the in the era of jeff Stein Effrey laughing at conspiracies. Right, So I guess he wants to position himself as king of Normy's.
Speaker 3: Okay, dude, we'll see about that. We'll do a critique of his positions coming up.
Speaker 1: We're not in a hurry to do this. Maybe in the next few weeks, maybe a few months.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of stuff I got to do, got a lot of books to get together, putting together two books.
Speaker 3: But anyway, thank you all.
Speaker 1: Come back for the Uniate Critique stream in the next ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I'll better have a good night.