Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's going to happen?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 6: In this episode, we got a very special guest. Someone was really looking forward to.
Speaker 5: Speaking and is going to be speaking at an event that I plan on having a booth that so this is really exciting.
Speaker 2: You get to meet her prior.
Speaker 5: Well before we get to the special guest, and I'm going to introduce the other reject you're running this on the show, and.
Speaker 2: You start off and we got Brooke. What is going on? Brooke? How are you hi?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: That's what's going I'm really excited for tonight's topic, you know, being a crypto girl myself, I'm excited for everything that Justica is going to bring to panel tonight night. We are also going to be at an event, Charley's down on Super Epeat down in Florida, the coult Rejects with you there too, so speaking and it's going to be a great time time And you can find me where you get your podcasts and on Instagram at Dark Florida PODCA podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thank you Brooke, lad you made it tonight and my man Headless Giant, what is going on sir.
Speaker 6: How's it going Nick?
Speaker 8: Happy Monday, everybody. You can find me at this giants Giant.
Speaker 9: On YouTube utah.
Speaker 10: Also, I just got my paintings back today, so abody's putting those out there.
Speaker 6: You guys, You guys can purchase couches those those.
Speaker 8: You can find my show on Thursday night with my cover here and you will be mading your cold.
Speaker 6: Slash Slash Slash bizars, Dream Dream and email list and you can email listen to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you, I thank you get out sending them all right as we got.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for making it.
Speaker 9: Hey, Hey, thanks for having me me. Hello everyone, happy to be here here. He love crypt I'm really excited about this one one.
Speaker 11: So I'm on Conspiracy Guard or Conspiracy on Sundays.
Speaker 9: You can find me over there. The Sundays is sixth century.
Speaker 11: Podcast on all major major flat platforms.
Speaker 9: Crypto in the House.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I just appreciate when you're on the show and we got my man tyroll.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 2: What's going on going on? It's honing to be here here. I'm eager to learn what you gotta share. Straight. Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth of the Word.
Speaker 13: I'm also the best selling author which you can buy my going on Amazon.
Speaker 2: D Organ just thanks next Nick.
Speaker 5: Of course, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: And we got my man Jewels.
Speaker 14: I'm always music. What's up, guys, I'm Jeweled, host of the Great Pilloy Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of shows I do. Go over and check out my link tree. You go rumbleble.
Speaker 14: I'm highly active on their YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts. You can find me on x at Great Pilly Pod and over on Patreon. We do a lot of exclusive stuff on the Patreon reviews, watch party. Do you get a free to figure pack all that good stuff? And Nick, thank you for having me on Man. These are always great conversations. See something face. It's good to see you guys. Uh, Tim, it's nice to meet you as well as you Jessica.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 14: I used to have a show I did every Sunday called and it was me drinking of course banks in my garage and uh watching christ video and chatting ship with my audien audience. And you know, we'd have a game we played called Crypet or Crackhead, a lot of fun people out of that. But this is right up my alley is one of the first things that I kind of started coming out talking about when my podcast first started. I'm very excited about it, very excited about it.
Speaker 5: That was list the last, but at least we bet it.
Speaker 2: What is going on? So going on?
Speaker 4: Everybody, Jessica, you are a big fan. Bigfoot is my gateway drug this whole crazy world of high strangers. You can find me on broadcast uh broadcast dot dot com. And I don't know you've ever heard this before, but I do have a big center to podcast called Whispers on the Catskill app Appellations researching YouTube page.
Speaker 3: So so I'm excited for this or something like that that it's ulter ego over the yeah, right right there you go.
Speaker 5: All right, well, finally we got all that out of the way. Now we got Jessica Jones, the cryptid huntress.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for finally making it.
Speaker 2: For the people who don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: Can you give us a little introduction about what do you what you do?
Speaker 7: Sure? Well, I'm a monster hunter hunter and I've been doing this for a long time. Actually, I am a longtime big Foot build researcher, researcher. I'm based out of Georgia and Georgia and I never spoke publicly about what I did. I did for over ten years, okay, okay, and I started back in twenty eleven eleven. I'm on four actually five different research and investigative teams right now, right now. But yeah, I've been doing it, like I said, for a long time, recover everything. We went out looking for big foot, bigfoot, but we ended up running into everything and everything else out there. So I've experienced a lot of the last weird stuff Okay, okay, And right now I'm actually on a team we actually go out to go hunt, go hunt on men stuff too. So side skinwalker cage, you name it, I do, and I do it, and uh, it's a lot of fun. I actually actually uh when I when I was kind of coaxed into speaking publicly, finally, finally a few years ago, I was asked to speak at a Conferent conference, just a small little gig. Nobody was going to be there was one time thing and that ended up snowballing into me to me being having a multiple shows shows, uh podcast and having a live shows on radio station and all that and all that stuff. And I am now known as the cryptis Huntress address somehow I've gotten that name and and I and I am a YouTuber, I guess you could say now, and I have a show. It's called the Crypto Huntress Huntress. It's my channel, my channel. I'm all over social media. I speak all over the country country at Bigfoot crypted and disclosure conferences and events and events, all the small town big foot festivals around, especially around specially Georgia and Georgia. You can find me pretty much every much everywhere. But yeah, but I have one one little one little public speaking turned into what I do do pretty much pretty much speaking publicly. But like I said, I never meant to be publicly. My my teams are not really public, one.
Speaker 13: Of them is.
Speaker 7: But but yeah, we're we're really big on the research and keeping everything private. It came to what we were doing out there. We're not only trained, were training. I'm training a whole lot of stuff actually actually, but one of the main things that my original teasional team was trained exceptively and it's called viewing viewing, and so I am a remote viewer the military touch You're remote viewing, and uh, we use that in our research. Actually, actually I do a show every Thursday night that just focuses on remote viewing targets targets, and a lot of times they do involve prifted tifted as well, like well like allege or suspected dog man attacks and big foot attacks and stuff like that. Said, so it's pretty cool. I'm just having fun, your own fun. It's just something I love to do. And why not why not you know, you know, do it if you know, I've been doing it for so long. I never meant to do a public now in public, in public, I'm going on. I'm full, full throttle okay, okay, and and I'm happy to be heredy to be here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it was Actually it's funny because I you know, I want I asked you to come on the show. I had, you know, sort of looking into some of the stuff you know, your own whatever, your own stuff.
Speaker 2: I was looking at it.
Speaker 5: And I had saw that that guy John had you speaking at a place that was in North Caroline, and I think that's just something about booths, and.
Speaker 7: Like it was just so weird.
Speaker 5: How like because I had you on, it just happened to check yourself.
Speaker 2: I hit him up and he was like, oh, you wanted it pretty well real quick.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm fid to show the people have questions they want to ask you. I didn't want to ask maybe two questions.
Speaker 2: Now. I guess what kind of got you even into Like what just maybe did you have an.
Speaker 5: Experience I got you went into the crypti stuff and work that viewing.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm. Well, when I was a little kid, I always always was interested in the paranormal, like I just had a connection to it, ghosts, ghosts. I used to take my little my little you know, kindergarten Matt outside. I grew up on a farm out in the country. The country, I mean miles from the nearest grocery store was like ten miles to the nearest grocery store battery store right now, hey, and uh. I would take my Matt outside at night and look for ufo UFOs okay. And all my science projects were always on black like weird start black, holy hols and you know, you know spacecraft and stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It was it was I was. I was for a little country girlcery girl. It was in my opinion, it was a little food was thinking I guess you know, you know where I came from and stuff. But but yeah, I just had a connection to it. I was always interested interested in creatures, things that weren't supposed to exist. See, I had been seeing things that weren't supposed to exist as I was I as a kid, and uh, and so I just assumed that everything else that I had heard about it probably was real. But I was gonna was gonna maybe find out. You know, it would always it would always just assume like it come across cross paths one day, one day I will know, We'll know that. And it wasn't until till I was a was a young adult, young adult, Okay, I did not did not go looking for big kind of came across came a house my past, and and so I had, you know, I was really into like ghost hunting and stuff. Kind of a long time to go. And I had a whole lot of friends and families if that had passed away, including like my brother, my very best friends, close families, family, and so I was like I was wanting to connect and make sure everybody was okay, was okay? Of course that kind of stuff stuff, And so I got into into just being interested in, you know, looking into like psychics and stuff like that. My mom was always into it. I come from a family and very very psychically switched on switched on humans. They didn't they won't tell you that, they wouldn't talk about it. But like I could not get away with anything when I was a teenage teenager. Okay, it's like my mom, my mom and my dad too. They just just knew everything everything. I guess it was pych psychic. So but uh, but yeah, you know I would go and get like session. This guy had a ghost ghost stuff. It was before we had the little I see device. You know everybody's got those out, yes, well back back a long time ago, people didn't have all all. Uh, and this one guy would go around around and it was Christopher, Christopher and he would come to Atlanta and he had this ghost box was the dead something something I think he made think he made it and uh, and I went and I was able to like communicate with what I thought. I think I think it was my family family, you know, and uh and stuff like that. So that was cool. It was cool and and you know, one thing just kind of led to another and my mom was going to like wekle meet up to the grand's house where they would have like a speaker that came in at keep Wednesday night, say night and uh some of the some of the esoteric community community in Atlanta and elasically they would all get together all the game Wednesdays and uh and uh they'd have everybody come to speak from like from like I mean survivalists and people that were selling silver and gold and all that kind of stuff. This is a long time to magicians, to belly dancers, to big foot fild researchers, surgers. And my mom was like, hey, Jes, She's like, why don't you come with me? This would be really cool. I think this is right up your alley. There's some guys from North Georgia, Georgia bigfoot researchers. I think you would enjoy.
Speaker 13: This, don't you.
Speaker 7: Why don't you come with me? And my mom? Yeah, I'll be a.
Speaker 2: Crazy my mom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, it was. It was actually really really fun. Yeah yeah. So I went to those like Little Weekly and it was just it was a guy. It was mister Sam. This guy mister Sam and his girlfriend is Berlin. Berlin go to their house, their house. There's a bunch of chairs and there, and they're living and the living, and they had a podium podium and these guys I used to go for you actually, but these guys were there and they had evident so like a big foot and foot and track pitchures and the Cassie all the stuff that was cool. But but these men had already established was real. They had already already been there, done that, doing this for days, for decades. Right, they had moved on to communication occasion for this point at this point, and they had a spot, had some responts. They go to Georgia, Georgia, and they were like well, like well they were also also at least two of them were the were very much trained you know, military backtary backgrounds. Okay, okay, and and so and so they were into the what they described as the mind, body, spirit spirit aspect and other crypt the cryptids. And they had a team that's called a research research group and that. And I had a lot of questions for these guys because I was like this, So these guys, I saw their evidence, I saw what they had presented, and I was like, okay, anybody anybody going to see bigfoot? These guys guys.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I did not expect to ever good to them, but I did have did a lot of questions and and I started asking like, where's the box the body? Why have y'all never found ever funding? Where's the poop? Okay? Okay? I was asking like those crazy questions. People asked me to ask me today okay okay, And and they they answered that really good answers. Answers you know, some of them have been delated the body for bodies and stuff, you know, like the Tennessee and Tennessee and they're explaining explaining how animals decompose me. I got a lot more than I than I expected expect. Questions I have, I had, but but one of the guys were like, we're having an expedition edition in October, would you like, would you join join us? And I was like yeah, you know because back then I was like I was like, you know, I was wild and free and young, was living in Atlanta and Atlanta and what better way to go have some fun and go see a big foot thrill and going in the woods with some strange streams. Dudes, Hey, okay and uh and so so I was like, put me on your list list I'll be there. I'll be there. It was wild. It was wild. I mean, I mean, I honestly like I I don't have a lot of fear. Fear, okay, I mean I fear the right things I have helped. It's more awareness awareness, but but you know, but you know, it is what it is. I would. I just wanted to go see a big foot, your big foot. So so I got I got all my gear and everything. They sent me this you need this, this, this, this and this, and so I got it and got it. I loaded up. I was rumming like a folkswagon or something and something. And it wasn't for will drive, y'all, y'alling, not a good idea to drive this into the mists amount a mountains. But I did. I don't know how I made it, but I made it, but I did. And I ended up going up there and made I kept thinking, I was like nothing else, I'm going to make some good friends. Friends. We're gonna go camping camp and here's some fun stories. And I get to go out and maybe see and maybe see a big foot. Hey, okay? And uh, And I ended up going going and uh and had and had the most the most intense experiences that I've ever had had. First of all, it's not like we would okay, but but crazy, crazy stuff went down, and it was so wild that I was almost like almost like it sucked me in. And now I'm here today talking and talking about you guys about it because of the things that happened that weekend. Had not had not been so crazy, I would not and would have going back, going back probably.
Speaker 14: Probably So were these thing things before you get into because I'm sure you were these things more like physical or were they more maybe along the line line spiritual or or because I'm at the believable both uh saslatch whatever you want to call all them, sam slant lanch, you know. So I know I'm very interestous and hearing about as.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's both both, Okay, there, it's like cams, we're spiritual, we are in both flesh and right, right, Okay. So that's that's the same as same as Bigfoot, same as pretty much any crip I n countered. I think that they are are. I think they're both. They're both so very much solid animal anivers I'm going to say animals, but they're not their forest and forest people should say let's just say, okay, and and so and so, I guess I can tell you guys about what happened some of some of the highlights of my true that first time, because it is God got it got weird, weird, got really weird. And so when I when I talk about Bigfoot, when i'm when I'm speaking publicly, or you know, if I go on over, I'm show like I'm on right now and right now. When I first started doing that, doing that kind of came out. Then came blazing blazing, like Bigfoot is probably intersal and and you know, there's things that happened that I can't destruct, I can't explain, and I've had missing time. And when I started doing all this research, I started getting visited by alien aliens and like and like people thought it was wild wild, Okay, so you either, So I had this. I'm just gonna tell you guys, I had. It was very It was holrizing because here I am talking about my real experiences that I've had that and there's a lot you know, half the big Foot, the big Foot communities, like they're just flushing and a bunch of primates, right, it's right, And and then there's a few. There's another half the people that like they're interdimensional. There's big foot, big foot, you know. So I'm just I'm just right here. I believe both. Okay, but but okay, So I got out there the first time I rest, I volunteered big foot bait bait. I was like, you know, just put me in a weird predicament, your predicament, and so that I can see a big big foot. And so the first night, first night, I went out with a team that there was a big groups of people there by the way that just those four guys, guys that were on the team they had they brought like a bunch of people and some very well known or small overs country actualtry Actually I didn't know who died about who anybody was at the time at the time, but they were they kind of like do an expedition to see if they want to do They wanted to expand their team, maybe bring bring woman or two on their team as a bunch of bunch of dudes. And so they were excited to have me there there because apparently big foot slight foots like women. Okay, okay, So so they had me and there were the other women there too, and they are too kind of older women and older women. But uh. But but I was like, okay, just put me in the weirdest predicament ever. I will be baby bab. I want to go with the people that are going to have the most action, most action out there out there. And so they side put me with two of the guys that were the guys regularly on the team, and then and some guys from town. We went to field what we called it field number fie number back then, back then, and uh, and it was like we're in this national National Forest in North Georgia in the mountains, in the mountains and undisclosed locations location but uh but uh, but it's like a big group. And then at night and during the days sometimes like we need to divide off into small small teams. And so I went with this one to this one team and and it was me and a bunch of guys, guys and we went to this field like an open field, like a meadow kind of kind of uh, with the tree line from the top in the middle of the mountainous mountains and uh. And they were one of the guys was like, okay, Jessica, uh wall daring you to walk up through that tree line by your sea line, by yourself. And it was about you know, seventy five yards almost a football football okay almost, but it's like seventy five yards up this hill, this hill, the tree line, tree line. Well, they it's a place where they had a lot of big foot, active foot activity, and so they so they they knew there's gonna be there's something probably out there. But but but I didn't have to. I've been told like, don't use your flashlight out here out here, you know, we try not to use lights. Light. I didn't have it, and I had like nothing. They had a backpack with some snacks and some water water.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 7: I didn't have a radio radio like we carry Cebe radios and stuff now and we've got all the equipment, all the equipment, you know, you know, but but there's just me and my backpack full of snacks, full of snacks basically basically. And and they said, you know, go walk up this pitch dark pitch dark, late at night, ate at night. And uh and so I was like okay, cool, okay cool. They were hoping that it would like pull out a big biot, you know, like lore something or something out, and they were going to watch me from the bottom, from the bottom of the hill, their night vision, their fear, their thermal imaging cameras, cameras and stuff. And so I knew that if I got taken by anything, anything, they could at least tell my mom what happened to happened to me? Okay, And that's that was my way of thinking. By thinking b then I was like, at least they can tell I can tell what happened. I went out. I went out, you know, getting attacked by the and and so and so I started up this hill, this hill, and and when you were asking about are they are they physical or the spiritual? This is that's interesting that you asked that question off the bat, because as I'm walking up this hill, I got about halfway up to hilling up the hill, and I heard one of the men running up behind up behind me, and he was like trucking it, trucking it. And I could hear his feet, his feet, I could hear it like it was it was. It was one of those guys who letting up behind and behind me, and and I kept thinking all that I was so professional of these guys, like why would they do that? Do that to me, like, you know, you're probably scared. Scared, you know, I don't know what I'm to do and doing. It's very kept saying to myself and my professionals. And and I played sports in college. I played. I was like, so I was like I used to get tat and tay and I was kind of bracing myself for somebody to run up and say or grabbed me something. And I was like, anything slick, but they're not there. And as he got up he to me to me, uh, he swept my leg out, my legs out from under me from like from behind, and then kept running kept behind me, behind me, went to my left, to my left, and I looked over and I lost my balance a little. I looked over. There was nobody there, nobody there, nobody, nobody, but I felt it. I got tripped up. It was a whole experience, but there was nobody there there, and I thought, oh my god. You know, I was super super confused. But then, of course, like your rational brain always jumps in, okay, so I'm like, I must have tripped over a law a log. I'm imagining things. I'm nervous. My mind is playing tricks on me like I was going through all the child laces. What could what just happened just happened?
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Well because your your rational brain exam like your brain training to make sense. Well apparently okay, So I looked around. There were no logs or no sticks. It was just grass, grass, and no holes. I didn't step in a step in the hole, and I thought, well, I guess I'll just keep walking. I didn't even look like a like a baby baby. I had all these men washing me, you know. I was like, I'm just going to keep and uh and so I continued to walk up towards the tree line. Real, here's the thing, you So we had this distress cress call and if I got into distress to put my arms up over my head head and wait and wait. Well I didn't do that, but when I but when I got knocked not kind of kind of you know, I lost my balance from whatever hitting me hitting me up. My hands kind of went up in the air. But like but like they did, they didn't, you know what I mean. Like I'm kind of like kind of like I realized that I really need to have my hands and my hands up in there, and and luckily I guess it was good because Craig, one of the guys, saw it. He came up to check on you to make sure he was okay. He was like, well, we didn't know if you would have done the distress call call, so I came to check on you anyway.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 7: And he and I when he got up there, I was like, are you a HumanID? Humans behind me?
Speaker 14: Behind me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: And he and I walked back down. I told him what happened. We walked back down to where it happened, and we looked and we got a splash line out. There was nothing, nothing there that I tripped over, tripped over, and we started walking back up to that tree line. He was like, like, have you ever heard of a cloak cloak foot foot? I was like no, no, uh. He started explaining me. He's like, well, you know, we've had to sing. This happened where where you know bigfoots. Foots are like invisible, we can't see them. He's like, but I don't know's I'm not saying that what happened happened, but it's a possibility. The best hass away, maybe a cloak cloak came out or something, you know that was coming out, going out to initiate you into the bigfoot world. I don't know, I don't know. But as I'm up there that tree line with him, something kept pulling me over to the right side, and so I walked over there kind of by myself. As I was talking to him, and the guys down at the back of the down at the bottom of the hill were watching. They said that a big foot leaned its head out from behind a tree and a staring staring at me, right in front of my face. My face. Okay, So so that happened. And that was the first night I was there. I was there, y'all. And uh so the next night, I mean, I know this, and I told the whole story tape for everything. But the next night we ended up going back there the next day. The next day, my friend, my friend j T and I T and I one of the guys on the team. On the team, we partnered up. We decided to go out there there blending the environment all day afternoon till one until one in the morning, and we were hoping that a hoog foot would be right there with that bigfoot bigfoot of his head out night before before, and that night we ended up having having our equipment started malfunctioning functioning. His went forward an hour, mine went backwards an hour. As far as our time is set on it, what it was we had straight, We had lights that were like moving and trained to were patterns in the sky. We had it was floating back and forth in a linear, linear movement across the mountain time time and uh red lights but in the woods beside us, like it was like it was weird a lot.
Speaker 13: Of because I wrote a couple of things down already really talking about it, I've been hearing that, you know, bigfoot is associated with it, you know sometimes some people call them.
Speaker 2: And then also whether UFOs or orbs and stuff. So obviously I mean how often or not is that that does that happen?
Speaker 13: Because there's actually a there's actually a website for you Attraction and you Attraction. So maybe what I should start doing is looking to see if they have the same day recordings for that, because I do do checks on UFOs, the UFO National Reporting Center.
Speaker 2: In more and more.
Speaker 7: You know, okay, well, well funny ask all right. So one of the constantly we have we have had to experiences with my teammates of portals in this location is in North Georgia, Georgia, and we've even had, honestly one story at some point, at some point, we had a fog, one of the scariest actually actually I had a We had a fog that was that was chasing, chasing us basically basically from the top of the mountain down and it had a conscious consciousness to it to it, which was really really weird. Okay, but that's the whole other story story we talk about talk about orbs lots of times, we have we flashes of light out there, we have orbs. I was out there that was that same thing years later later and had a couple of friends with me, with you and me and one of the guys like he was Stacy was one way, I was facing the other. We were looking over each other's shoulders, shoulders. We both saw both orange orbs shoot through the trees, the tree either side of where we were standing standing. And as it shot through the tree on my side, King looking a flash of light and then like a hook and a growl growl together together and and we and we immediately checked to make sure there wasn't a bear and a bear okay, but there was no bear there. We're constantly seeing that is just me. I've had orbs that floated into my ten at night. We have the camera camera all different colors, all different colors. The one glitter is the most prominent, would being white white. I mean, we we have them, have them all over the place. Like I said, we've had We've had lights in the woods as well as well. A lot of times we kind of joke around about how all roads lead back to eating to eat when we're doing our big Foot research research. And that's the truth, y'all, truth y'all. I actually have another another team which is actually so of the same people, same original Tangal team. We have a location that we have been researching recent years. It's called called the Middle of the Meadow, and this is a place where we have actually documented on camera camera an actual portal portal and sent two teammates into the portal not knowing that knowing like a portal, and they disappeared, disappeared and okay, they came back.
Speaker 15: I have to ask, so you have seen that footage, right.
Speaker 7: That's my team, that's my team. Okay, Okay, that's where we go.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 1: I'm very familiar with the Meadow Project, and I guess maybe for the audience audience described as basically the Skinwalker ranch of the South South, so kind of the same similar activity.
Speaker 15: And from what I understand with Trey Hudson, you guys said.
Speaker 1: Send people into into basically this portal and they came out somewhere else. Crazy actually happened to the original original who went through that portal, and right, I heard they had the health issues and things like that on that property. I would love to hear more about the Metal Project product. So fascinated with with the work it was and there thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, actually they've both passed away away. Yes?
Speaker 9: Was it because of the Was it was it because the world?
Speaker 7: We have our suspicions.
Speaker 14: Yes, did they go somewhere where they could stay in their own life?
Speaker 9: You know, like that couldn't sustain?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's uh, well, we we we take a lot of measurements sound the field and one of the constants whenever we're having paranormal activity or activity we have we have radiations, biation spikes and and and there was a there was a we have a pretty healthy vos of radiation radiation out there that night I can I can get into all that. All this is the meadow is a really strangely strange place. Hey, another understooded location location. Hey, okay, And somewhere in the South and the South, Hey, we do call it the skin Walker the skin Walker branch of the South. I didn't call that all day, but I think Trey called it that something because he wrote, We've been out there out there doing searched in this area, in this area for wow. Wow. And uh and I mean I'll tell you, I'll before I get into the portal. And one of the crazier things that ever happened to me out here was was somehow, somehow my life is billing has been. I mean, I've got a crazy life, crazy life. Hey, but but but this was before I got into podcasting and like being public. I was not public back then when this happened. But we were hiking into the meadow one night one night, and uh, and I heard heard a woman's voice voice shield Time travel really loudly from like across the creek where I was at we were hiking in, and I was like, I was like, what is that is that? Well, I haven't tell you guys, Like my whole life now like I talk about time travel, time time all timeline time and timeline shift shifts, time bubbles, time time. I'm really, I'm really, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: What it is. You had what is called a twenty tem.
Speaker 14: Definitely like out the book.
Speaker 9: That's fascinating.
Speaker 7: It gets weird weirder. Oh, it gets weird, it gets weirder. So I hear this woman's voice and she was exactly like I said, like time travel. And I looked at my friend Tim, the guy just passed away house with him and his daughter daughter. We had gone in a little bit early, little bit early to hike in him because he was having help was happening after the Parl incident. He was having his health problems, and so I went with them to go hike in early early so we could walk slow, slow before the team came. The team came in, and I looked and I was like, did you hear that?
Speaker 1: You hear that?
Speaker 7: He looks at me, he goes here what what? I was like, there's a woman's voice. She said time travel travel And he was like no, I didn't hear it. And hear it and and I was like okay, whatever, okay, whatever it was like two weeks later, later, two or three weeks later later, I kept hearing that woman's voice on my host and over again. I was over. I was like, what what what was that? I hear that? I hear that, and then I really I that was my was my voice. It took me two weeks to realize that was my voice, my voice from across from across the creek. I don't know, or I'm a time traveler.
Speaker 14: Was there some time where her voice was able to come through that?
Speaker 7: That's it was, imagine weeks later, weeks later, yeah, weeks later. But another thing, real quizy was that remote viewing. So I didn't get into like when we got trained remote viewing. After that a trip where I had we had missing time time, I had the puidnet malfunctions, and we had words, we had we had, we had eat activity. That was the first time I it kind of spawned, spawned the head of my pet. You going to teach us all remote viewing over the next over the next ten years and years, like we had extensive training and reviewing y'all viewing y'all, and and and so I I love remote It's my favorite hot favorite hobby. Hey, Okay, get to help find missing people, people, cold cases, look into stuff psychically finding blind targets. I have no idea what my tars are. I'm giving. It's a funny, it's a fun game. Okay, okay, But I do these things called pro probes, and I do that whenever I'm doing a target. And like I said, they're blind targets. So if I have this hone in on a consciousness a person, a person, I can I can ask the questions and I've helped locate locate like missing bodies and stuff like that before. It really really wild. So I was thinking thinking like yeah, I've done deep thinking on the thinking on this, thinking, well, maybe I did a deed and I'm probe by myself on myself that night and said time traveling to myself myself. You know, I don't. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas like what that was? That was right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 7: But but like I said, things get really geared down. You're down there.
Speaker 11: Also American spirit, uh, I think it goes back today answers.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's called.
Speaker 11: And it's like all really it's a slender man of the wood, real tall, skinny shadow and some of the stories that are a bit like like he can contin around the tree and it has the face.
Speaker 9: Whoever looks looking at, but just a little bit mangled.
Speaker 14: It's very interesting that him actually brings them to the Native Americans because you said that someone told you that it was a big foot foot kind of going through like this. I guess you called it an initiation apparently, and Native American lore it was common for the juvenile little sasquatches to have to go in front of humans and camouflage by I don't know if they vibrated some frequency that blends them in with the nature or or what, but they would have to do this in order to order to have this like right passage or something.
Speaker 7: And you know that's that's cool because that's because that's that's why I looked at it. It's like it was my it was my and it was that thing's initiatiation as well, because that was the first time I'd ever been behooting ever, and it got me got me into doing and doing it. I'm like, I'm not saying I'm a full time because that sounds weird. It's a hobby, a hobby, but but I wouldn't be here today if I had not had that mappen. That happen probably all that stuff, that stuff, so it was a major initiative initiation.
Speaker 3: I mean the Metal Project down there, they're coming out and with a documentary, right right, Well, well I.
Speaker 2: Think think they got something like that what on YouTube already trailer?
Speaker 7: Well it was it was it was telling me confessionals came out him and filmed the team and stuff. So it was more like his video kind of, but the team was there. They came out to can up to the meadow. Yeah. Yeah, So so I have a.
Speaker 15: Question about the medal before we get too far off.
Speaker 1: But when you team members went through that portal, now you guys doing it, I think from like some sort of thermal if I remembering it correctly, it was caught in a thermal camera them going into this portal that you could see the when they went through the portal and they came out.
Speaker 7: What did they see?
Speaker 15: Was it just like they were here and then they were there?
Speaker 1: For them? Was that their point of view they walked into one area of the field and came out by the trees, or did they see anything while they were in the portal or what was.
Speaker 7: That like for that for them? Well, they didn't know what they were doing. They didn't know where they were going. They were just being guided over to a patch of patch of woods. Woods. I mean it was actually it was actually the meadows open. There were no wood There were some trees behind the area in the area. But but no, they know, you couldn't see this thing with your naked eye. You could only see it through a clear or a or a thermal imaging imaging device device. Okay, you couldn't see it, so they did. Okay, if you actually probably start from the beginning, from the beginning about what happened with that, with that, and then kind of lead up like what they went because it's because it's pretty interesting actually. And so the team was out out, and I want to get full disclosure. I had left right before they went out because I had a little child at child at home. But I'm going to get to that part into a second, because I had activity at home home at the same moment they were having a hurdle in Cile incident. Okay, so I have mine on video video actually so so so. I I had been there. We had like a full week weekend, a bunch of days out of the meadow of the meadow. And and this was on It was on a Saturday night actually actually, and I had gone home early to you know, go take care of my son and my stuff. And and so the team had gone out and hyped out that night. That night. I went home. I went home. Okay, okay, But they hiked out there, and it was a big team that broke off. We always break off in the little teams, and we go, we go, we post up in these different areas around this meadow. It's like about it about a couple of acres maybe maybe with some different sections and stuff to it to it. And and so there was a small team and we just go out there. We just observed we're not out there beating tree doing wood knocks, and we're not out there for the big foot. Hey, we're past that. That out there. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. We're out there out there, you know, having other stuff going on. We've got you know, you know, my own voice yelling at me from across the creek out there, and we've got we've got all sorts of all sorts of a lot of eat activity, a lot of a lot of other other stuff which is call it, call it other and and and so we got phenomenons, boards, yes, everything, everything, It's okay, okay, it's just it's everything. So we just go out there just to go see what's what.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: We we pack this area because there's a lot of local legends and legend and out there legends and legends and like ghosts, bigfoots, foots and some of a lady called monkey bears bears. You know, if you've got a place that has a lot of local legends and legends and probably bigfoots over there, it's probably dog and probably I probably everything, Okay, okay, So that's why I highly recommend to recommend.
Speaker 8: Was it the story that the adjacent property was happening these uh problems?
Speaker 6: Like it was a road nearby and then the director was look at this road he was just drawn.
Speaker 7: On and it was a local it was a local legend and legend and yeah, yeah, yes it was. It was a local legends. I think he had had an experienceial ghost or something a long time a long time ago and out there out there, and and so and so yeah, so we so we we some of the guys did a little scouting trip out there, and they had some pretty good success as far as the high trainer just went, just went, and so they brought the whole team out to be going there ever since. But okay, so so go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I love that you mentioned high strange because that's something so true, especially with this field, as you can go out looking for bigfoot or maybe something's there normal and the things do start happening. That's something that I love to explore the theory of how these supernatural things are kind of overlapping and these worlds kind of blends things.
Speaker 15: You have to you know, be open to it all. Really really it's happening. I have a question with your remote viewing. You said that you.
Speaker 1: Are using it in your field research and stuff like that, and how have you used that to assist you with your bigfoot or cryptic you know, field research, Like what are some of the techniques you're using with that, and then are you still actively taking cases as they come from from Like do people people police de permits reach out to you or do.
Speaker 15: You maybe see something on the musical I can help with that or kind of how I would love to hear more about that. I'm so curious.
Speaker 2: Curious.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Well, I get reached out to quite a bit because now that I will talk about it publicly publicly, and I've had and I've had I've been tasked with, tasked with these blind targets, cases of people that are going missing, like missing like Mara Marie is one of them, I think, I think. And she's a young lady and in Connecticut, connecticussing and missing and you've gotten a lot of data, you know, people like that like their families or families will you know somehow they get how they get you know, these videos of discussing some of the data with whoever I'm doing shows with people reach out down to me with more information and asking to listen to it more sometimes. But you know, my team works. This is all kinds of private stuff, so like I don't really talk about it very often, but law enforcement has reached out to my We're basically a remote viewing tailing team. Han't talked tonight, a remote viewing team and a big foot field research team, but we're remote viewers as well as well. And local law enforcement does reach out to cold cases. I was reached out to by the Nancy Gray Show show to do to work on a cold case and uh and and did a did a did a big old target for them and all my data they were like they argued looking about it and they're like, oh, there's no way it could win. Friends friend, I was like, well, my remote viewing data says it was his friend did this, did this, and there was a fight, like I went through the whole scenario scenario and they argued and the about it and shout out to their team. By the way, it wasn't Nancy.
Speaker 13: It was on that.
Speaker 7: It was on the show show and and it turns outt all my data was right. I ended up finding the guy's body of our sting where we're saying so, but anyways, people do reach out to talk to me about it, about it and yeah, it's that kind of thing. We use it as far as like finding locations. I also like to do people reach out to me targets friends. I don't just do targets for anybody. It takes a lot, it takes a lot out okay, okay, but other remote room friends of mine line, they'll send me target targets will be like treasure hunting in Mexico, where's the very goal, you know, and stuff like that like that and we have had some successful success by the way, by the way, but but yeah, it's it's we use it as far as like like getting cordinate, get like like the location, and I can remote you the property and we can see what kind of activities activity is going on there, cryptids.
Speaker 12: And all that.
Speaker 1: Is it true places like heramids or some of these other you know, myca Olympic structures.
Speaker 15: I've heard that other remote viewers aren't able to penetrate it.
Speaker 1: Are there some places that you you've maybe you got a target or something and you tried to remote you it for whatever reason.
Speaker 15: There was some sort of psychic block.
Speaker 7: No, No, not for me. I, like I said, I've been training this for a long time. I have I have gotten listeners certain things that we're trained don't remote, don't remote view and and I got really comfortably remote remot viewing and talking about it probably and that was a mist was a mistake. And I did get a perobialnocula do and and I gotta tell you all the water it's not basic, but it's not it was the most the moon. Okay, Okay, so so about.
Speaker 10: Well that's that's what the law is with the remote cony, don't go to go to the there's a couple of yeah.
Speaker 2: There there.
Speaker 7: I've remote viewed all of it, all of it, and I think, I think thinking about it is like not talking publicly about it more and more so, I don't know, maybe that'should maybe that's just matter or maybe like I said, I have no fear gets me in troubles. In trouble sometimes so.
Speaker 2: You run out.
Speaker 14: Just like.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 7: I'm trained also to like not not engage with lower vibration VIBRATIONITI, so I don't engage anything, but I don across them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I was bringing a CIA talked about about it was some of the big names in the remote viewing field and the viewing and I don't think the way it sounds like they didn't just go. It's like they kind of travel through the space to get because they talked about seeing spaceships.
Speaker 9: Now in the astros felt built along the way. I was, you know, is that what we're talking about? Like are you are you seeing a target and actually seeing others?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I have been. I have a whole place liss over on my YouTube channels Christian channels, and and I do a lot of work with my friend Barry little scene he gives me. He's a wonderful researcher, but very much, very much et contact and all that and all that, uh uh, does phenomenal research. But he has oftentimes given me, given me these blind targets. But I'm just giving a set of coordinates coordinates, and one of them was the tract is Foreign Star System system. Uh there's a group of group worth planets around board planets like MAKEE me or something and Idea and I can't remember their names, but all these different different the lights on series as well, there's lights on some of these planets planets, and and I do a lot of work with actual actual uh uh. I want to see victims. But people who have been part of the secret space programs as well as and and they have all this testimony testimony, and people are like people, well, you know, there's no way to verify this testimony. Was crazy, be crazy Because I'm getting all these targets of all these all these planet planet targets, targets of these planets, and I am seeing seeing I'm thinking, I'm I'm remote viewing moments because there's humans, there's humans, there's apartment buildings there, there are shopping centers, there are highways, their cars cars. A lot of these times, I'm like, I'm like when I'm I'm when I asked after my sessions, they're like he's like, he's like, what did you see? I'm like, what do you say? Earth in the future. But there's slavery, slavery, just slavery, slavery and stuff and stuff and and so and so it's just telling me, it's showing me, showing me, and it's it's backing up a lot of the testimony from some of these people that claim to be in some of these twenty programs, Bass program and stuff. So I've been doing a lot of who with those actually actually that's.
Speaker 9: Talk about about podcast and.
Speaker 2: Thought.
Speaker 11: But it turned out and he was looking at a human like anti like bigger, bigger or like us bigger, bigger. Yeah, and they were like in some sorts of like like.
Speaker 7: Like a y, I don't know, we have giants here here, we have giants like that here too. Earth some of that some of that stated they are.
Speaker 9: Would It was kind of.
Speaker 6: Because that wasn't his hands and they gave the targets handless handler right, Well, you know you have that person house and.
Speaker 7: The targets like taskers handler So mk ult handler about now.
Speaker 2: Now yeah me too, don't have to go there. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I can also tell you that I've been given targets like weapon VERST, weaponized natural portals. Okay, so the when when I say that I've done some weird targets stuff that they are they are so wild wild. And when I did when I was given that target, I got into the sessions session and I do what's called, isn't it remote viewing. I'm training several different of removing remote The one that I use the most coordinate removiewing so that I can have some data like dating out on paid out on paper, so you can see my thought process or how the how the information is flowing and flowing stuff, you know, you know, and all my centering data and data and everything everything. But but I I was tasked with this target, target of weaponized natural totals totals, and I was and I was I started off that target. And the sun is sun like a portal in the sun, which actually was actually would kind of back up the theory that the sun is a is a portal and it's connected to connected mouth somehow, Okay, So I don't know, it's really it's really odd.
Speaker 14: Too, is it just.
Speaker 2: It's also.
Speaker 7: The like there's a win.
Speaker 9: It's in and always like ortal that's cool, Like are you are you when you say that?
Speaker 2: Be that black spot?
Speaker 13: You have a little black spot that they always talked about, that little weak spot that's on there, and they always have something that's closed by there.
Speaker 14: Like the same thing that thing the portal.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a cue that is something else that I've been tasked with as a target. Is the black cue tethered to the sun, the sun, like right there by the sun. It's like this gigantic mechanic my remov you and data. So it was just like a big massive AI like ancient ancient ai AI in this big human it was actually very human bloom kind of stuff, very magic. Yeahurney.
Speaker 3: So with all the stuff that you've done, done like like are there cryptids or cases that are like still on get list, you know, like done down at all.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty much done it, done at all. But I mean there's always something. There's always Kryptis and creatures and stuff. I mean, I mean, lately my big thing has been getting out doing like dog Man investigations now and now hiking five six miles into the woods the national forest or the woods not nationalist national private land, to land, to to do, to do you know where people have been accost or charge at by dog and my dog stuff like that. So I do I do that kind of stuff, kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: To to.
Speaker 7: So Hey, Harley, Harley, I was just out with Harley. Not so long ago as long ago Tennessee Tennessee operation it was, Yes, that was the operation that in this Yeah, yeah, yeah, we went up there there. We're always I'm always out there. I'm always down for some for woods time for sure, for sure. But but you know, about a year a year or so ago we did like we did like in skin investigation mistigation, which was really cool.
Speaker 9: I've got a good question, Walker, Sorry, or it might not be a baby. This might be like going to the hard But.
Speaker 12: Uh so, if you've done a lot, a lot right, and you bumped up against a lot of very stranger things doing your personal investigatation, are you able to take some of that stuff, all that all that and put it into.
Speaker 9: A pile of data where you like go and think about what this actually is.
Speaker 11: Is like is like what John Jo talk about Like it's like it's the phenomenon is like like choose to become home.
Speaker 9: It chooses how itself like like sometimes peaks foot sometimes sometimes culture. You guys, what do you think from your data? What do you think is going on on?
Speaker 7: Well, I will tell you to tell you. As long as I've been doing this stuff stuff, I can promise you, I don't know. I don't know anything. Okay, Okay, I literally don't know anything. Just what you think I got it figured out, figured out, something else happens and it all goes out, all goes out the window. Okay, okay. So I honestly, honestly, I think the most wise thing that anyone who has been in this long and thisugh long enough can tell tell any publicly, I don't know. I don't know nothing, Okay, Okay about it? About it now, I will say that I do believe that a lot of these cryptids cryptids are solid flesh embellish, absolutely absolutely. But can they access first natural portals? Absolutely absolutely? Okay, Okay, can they change their We're all on different I don't know if you guys are familiar with like with like you know their vibrational I know, y'all know about vibrational frequency, like getting on a high vibe or right low vibe. You know, there have been times in my life where I've actually actually I never finished my story, y'all, story at the meadow. I'm so sorry, so sorry. But we were getting into like the whole and this is going to pertaind to what I was about saying about. Just say, hey, okay, so so let me I'll finish those portal in the meadow real quick, and then I'm gonna and then I'm gonna circle back circle because the guys were sent okay, some of the guys was noticing that there was a cube that showed up in the middle of the middle of the meadow and he thought he was seeing they seems like a like a house beside of the ship shed in your backyard, backyard. So it had like windows on it. It was just this cube and you can only see its clear, and so he handed off his clear to to Terry. Terry looked, He's like, yeah, that's yeah, that's weird. And so they called over to the guys across those field and they said, hey, y'all go check your check this out. Got on there, got on they've got our hand radios out there. They called him over. They were guided over to where this cube was was Kristin pulled out to her clear clear and she started her normal she started recording, recording. She had the record button, cord button on and so you can see some of the video. The video they have to this day. The guys walking over being guided over by radio. There's this cube cube and as they walked into it there the senatures disappeared, disappeared. Now they did describe going in this. They didn't know they were anything. They were just standing in the field field, okay, But on camera they disappeared, disappeared, and they said that they noticed that the vegetation changed on the ground from brushy and hard to walk through through briars and stuff to smooth, smooth, smooth ground. The stars disappeared, appeared, and they said the temperature slightly changed, changed a little bit, a little bit. Then I said, I got a little bit cold, cold, And they realized there was something wrong because they're both trained and remote view and this is Bob and Tim Tim, both of them armed were tired military special Forces search and rescue guys and training remote and remote viewing and uh long time woodsman, woodsman, Okay, survivals. They knew there was something, so they backed backed out. They didn't know they were in anything anything. They kind of backed down, back out, and they reappeared, appeared, and as they reappeared, this tube shruged down down and it floated away away. And so it's just it's just all really really wet.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: Well, as they're having this incident incident out in the meadow meadow, I'm at home my son and really happy. You see me, I've been gone, I've been gone out in the field, staying with his grandma's grandma and and I was married at the times, and his dad and my husband at this time at the time, was filming my son. He had his camera phone. Now my son was on the Olympics on sheet and he was like, he was like having fun. And so his dad was like filming him on his camera phones, camera phone, video phone, whatever you call it. And and so my son is like like you know, yelling and just real happy, really happy. And then I hear I hear his dad says, hey, hey, you need to come see this. Like I don't like what you're like, this's in here or something or something. So I walked in from the kitchen and I'm watching these balls of white floating around with my son and my son and and I got to tell you, it's the same time the portal incidents. Having there two orbs in my in my living room, and they're floatering my son, and my son's like the mom ball ball mom, and he's pointing at them, and he's chasing them with his fingers. He can see that he's clearly seeing because he's following them with his finger and I'm seeing them. I'm trying. You can hear me in the video savideo say, what are those mo mo bucks? Bucks? And because I was having a hard time time figuring out what I was looking at, I was looking at well, his dad could not see them with his eyes. With his eyes, he could only see them through the screen on his phone on his phone. So he's videoing them, can't see them with his eyes, but he can see them on a shone on his phone, and so eventually one of those words shoots into his phone and powers of phone or the phone off. Okay, okay, well that will that showed me showed me that not everybody sees what I see what I see. Okay, it might be picked up pick a camera or whatever. But see, we're almost these different vibrational freational frequencies, and sometimes sometimes I'm going to see things that y'all are going to see. You know, y'all are going to see things that I can't. I can't see. It just depends on if you're on the same like it's like a radio frequency. If we're on the same frequency with some of the cryptids out there, we're going to have an encounter I cannot want, you want and even that even perchance to chance to, you know, I mean I've had I mean I've had my bedroom some solve this happened and stuff, And I saw et my room when I was a kid. I was seeing those those human humans, solid human and humans, and I'm thinking, like they give that was that projected into my mind and they were actually really the whole times, the whole time, you know, I don't know, I don't know. It's just all a matter of frequency, frequency and perception, perception and and and that that's all that I guess, I guess, but but not not everybody is going is going to have the same experience experience as someone who's standing with brightening Okay, okay. So that's why I'm always telling people like, you know, we had a lot of a lot of success and call it out in the field. Anytime I go my teammates, oh, come with us, you know, Jessica brings us the craziness, the high strain. Well, I well, I generally have a pretty high vibe vibe, hey, okay. And and I go out with an open heart, open heart, no fear, no fear, okay okay. And and I think that I think that opens opening and everyone else to having more experiences out me what with things that are supposed to exist exist.
Speaker 13: Hey.
Speaker 7: And that's why I encourage everyone to have a high vibe vibe. You know, you know, do your inter work, fill your traumas and traumas, all that kind of stuff. Stuff. Uh, be trying to be as high vised. I know it's hard to as hart, but if you're out there doing encrypted field research, it's important that you go out there with that kind.
Speaker 14: Of energy and you're saying you no fear. That's a huge aspect of it. As well as when you can hear these things. I think that's what they feed off of as far as energy.
Speaker 7: Wisese you know, oh yeah.
Speaker 14: And it could also make them manifest as even more terrified. Fine, I think perception is reality. Of the troubles God.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go back back to.
Speaker 13: The first started he was talking about, you know, the different people who had come in contact with But I had wrote an article about a year and a half two years ago ago called the wild Man Man he's supposed to come from the King.
Speaker 2: Sure you heard about him out him.
Speaker 13: The amount of research that I've I've done, I kind of feel like that's considered the first description of a big foot.
Speaker 2: And that's just my opinion.
Speaker 13: I'm only because the way they depict you know, Inky Do and talk about how Inky Do lived among the animals and he was just enough human, but but just enough animal.
Speaker 2: Like consider a wild man that was just depicted like like animals last. But my question is like when it comes to.
Speaker 13: These, uh to the crick it always seems like they always have some kind of correlation with some ancient men and it's not as what we would be able to describe today. More like the telephone game. You know, I tell somebody might sing and you might know some like give me a tense person. It's a whole total different story. With the foundation that may be true, but the overall story is not accurate or you know, close to it or what not. And you know, it's amazing because you have a lot of correlations with you know, UFOs and UAPs and all this other stuff. You know, there's all we always you have to you know, you got Native Americans. We talked about Porto and stargates and somethings like that. You know, we can't dismiss what people are explaining to us.
Speaker 2: I mean we're not.
Speaker 13: We may not fully understand how it's used or how it was about it when when it comes to but we do know that since the beginning of man, man have been trying to the stars to understand what is going on here on earth right like from agricultural needs to you know, you know, practicing meditation where you can control your dreams and mus dreaming or astro projection, and and if these portals are there and they are able to.
Speaker 2: Help people cross over easier, that that's a good thing.
Speaker 13: But I think we went away from that because we found psychedelics that also help with that, and.
Speaker 2: That opens up a whole nother round, right agree, agree?
Speaker 7: Are you asking me about psychedelics.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like do you agree like that helps up like a whole moved thing to the to the stargates.
Speaker 7: And maybe, I mean, I mean I guess it could could. Sure, sure, I mean it's all consciousness, right, So I mean that's that's a big thing that we work on with, you know. I mean, I I've been trained in a lot of mind controlling. That's not controlling y'all's mind, those minds, but okay, okay. And I think that's a huge, huge heart of also also being a very effective encrypted food researchers to have your head straight, head story pay okay, and to be able to be calm and really messed up situation situation hey, okay, when everybody else is there's chaos around, you got to be to be zen zenky okay. And and so yeah, it's all. It's all. I mean, I mean, I don't have a lot of experiences person pers okay, so.
Speaker 3: But I do know.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, go ahead ahead.
Speaker 14: I was going to ask if you ever tried to turn to remote uh the the milium.
Speaker 7: I I pay, well, well, well, well it depends because I have had targets where we've looked into a spacecraft that were actually made of my seat of my ceilium. Okay, okay, so so yes, living craft. Yeah, it's a big thing. Actually, if you buddy very little channels, he's got a lot of information on that on that around his channel. But yeah, but yeah, uh I I have not remote other than that as far as I my ceiling cling goes. Yeah, yeah, but I want to I want to get.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say, they have a white white spot and blacks on the by light they started to move, So so yeah, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: And like living space.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean I was up and speaking, Well, there's a whole lot of a whole lot You've seen a whole lot and a whole lot of different really good points because I wanted to address all of them, don't I don't remember right now, but I can, okay. So one of the things was was we talked about like the like the living craft roof. What are they talking about now, like out like out with the disclosures talking about psionics right right, And they've got like remote viewers, viewers like myself, like myself. They're out there like out there they can control spacecraft, they're right right, and things and things to that nature. When I was when I was probably like thirteen years ago more, I was up in North Carolina with my friend Chief David David up in near Cherokee, Cherokee, and he took us up to this mountain top your Casher Cashers, North Carolina. And I don't know if you guys are familiar with the sky ships over Casher Cashers. There's these UFOs there have been seen there there for decades, right right and uh and he died and he went camping at the top of the mountain. I don't even have like s walker activity. We high bigfoot activity. I was, there's all there's a stuff worn enough up there. But but he said, do you guys want me to call in a sky ship? You know, he's just taken us to you to call the rocky all don't know about you to call it and a big pictureglyph rock in the middle of the pasture. Pasture basically tells the story of creation, creation from the stars stuff. He said that he's from the stars on the star. I believe there's a connection there was the Palladians actually and actually but he but he he said, would you like for me to call in the sky ship. I was like, hey, yeah, hey, yeah, and he pulled out his staff that had like a crystal line and he started chanting, Chance. I don't know, what do you do? What are you doing? But sure enough, sure enough we had four sky ships came and covered as all night when he did that. And he did that, so there is some sort and I'm not saying sky ship out of my stuff, but they were It's almost like they were moving moving craft. Okay, yeah, and I do think that they think they they're out there. They're definitely, definitely, but.
Speaker 2: Also organic craft raft yeah, yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 7: Celium.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it makes a lot of it's like the movie note not because.
Speaker 9: It's a great movie actually that I have.
Speaker 15: No, we haven't got to add that to your list. Yeah it is Kicky Palmer.
Speaker 13: I love her.
Speaker 1: Her and the guy from Get Out There like living in this old kind of farmhouse in this and they're having this strange stuff I think happened.
Speaker 15: That's raining points.
Speaker 1: It's happening in their their cattle and basically not to the movie. But it's an organic UFO craft and it really reallys the idea of ug organic actual gen rather than mad maybe.
Speaker 15: Mote of motiforation case. This thing isn't nice though, it's it's very it isn't nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guys from the Corn very good job about like that too. They have a whole book. Actually, that's wild.
Speaker 7: I've had my show talked about.
Speaker 16: Yeah, phil a Dare I think his Philip that one of these guys from back in the day. I think he was on coast to coast coast but but but he said that he's all a craft in the government warehouse type of situation. And it was a living They had integrated biologicalgic territorial into the trap round or it was just a lot, but it was like it was like it was like a version of like mechanics.
Speaker 9: And biologe logics. Think, I'm sorry, David there, that's a crazy case.
Speaker 14: I think I remember that episode so.
Speaker 7: That you can remember you you you guys have heard of like motherships right, otherships and working with all the secret Space program people and a lot of people in the UFO communities and communities they talk about these mothership right right and uh and they say say that, you know, I talked a lot about cloning and uh, soul transfers, conscious transfers and things like that. I know that's kind of kind of a huge rabbit hole to go down to go down, but you know, I even I kind of make light of it by talking about like all these celebrities.
Speaker 2: It's very popular.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately it is. Yes, unfortunately, I'm seeing human all the way and all the way we all should be, all should be. But but but yeah, they're okay. So we're talking about like consciousness transfers, right, because we're trying to figure out, like, well, how do they transfer consciousness from like from like say somebody they made a clone a call of us, each of us had amus. How are they gonna put our consciousness consciousness cleared?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 7: There's technologies, like alien technologies that they able to do that. They've been doing it. They've been doing it for probably Central Centralley's for probably physic millions, you know.
Speaker 2: But that.
Speaker 13: Transcended n That's a really good movie if you want to know how they're trying to transfer.
Speaker 7: Yes, that is a great is a great movie. Yes, Yes, Well they talk about these mother ships, right, And what I've been told is they all actually actually have and they usually they usually have women have women Okay, like women like women, Women's consciousness consciousness. I don't know if this part of the super Soldier program or what they take women. They transfer their consciousness to the ships, Okay, and like the consciousness, it's like an actual human conscious conscious transfers to those ships. Okay, Okay, So I don't know. So it's a rabbit hole you guys want to do some research on. I don't know how. I don't know how.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also something else I wanted to to address address that you had mentioned about the you know, things getting kind of skewed huge as far as the cryptives goes, they've been around for a long time. The time and I go to the mass to the map, like the old world, Mad World maps, hey, like the Perior Man things like that. You can find a lot of cryptids on these on these maps, like like I just did a show on Bloomy Blimmy Love, Bloomy Love, Bloomy Hey. Headless headless tribes of headless of headless headless man trying tribe headless headless people faces. Also, we got those who have dog headed manded men. We have we have well, there's these things called called a mono. Mono like humans urn like have just like like like their bodies are like mad, they're a big bottom I nose. I know, it's weird. You can find these things on these maps. On these maps, even dragons, dragons, okay, okay, dragons.
Speaker 2: Columbus used to talk about him in his journals. He actually has in his journals I haven't walked about. He said that they killed.
Speaker 13: An eight like human, but but they had to cut the paws off.
Speaker 2: They said. They actually the word in.
Speaker 14: There, and some people could look at it, it's like, oh, it's terrier because like these guys had dog heads. That means that they were stow it right. That means that they were because dog symbolism was wolve symbolism. It was back in too, representers and loyalty and you know man best friend, right, that are so? But I think they're they're they're dog that admitted man wants literal literal.
Speaker 7: I think it's literal because we we I have been faced with something something that was probably I'm not going to say it was definitely dog, but I think it was a dog was a dog man because it's because I'm still confused as to what I was looking at. I was looking at leaving leaving Alabama for late late late late late like twelve thirty one thirty morning. I'm around myself, myself and an area area where a hunter had been found with his arm off and his legs leg pulled up behind the back of his body, his body, his foot, of his head, his head, and and the property where I was passing where I saw these two creaturesatures which looked like a mixed between African dogs dogs are and cougar.
Speaker 14: Cougar.
Speaker 7: That's how I think, the only way I can tribe it. Crowd shown in the drass in the grass. Looking at it was weird.
Speaker 15: It was weird.
Speaker 7: But the man who lives on that presidence of property right there, right there, has had his couple of dog men dog men he'd been seeing out there. So I'm assuming I saw when I was leaving late that night that night. But but, but I but I have too many reports. I have chased too many things. I've seen too many things in my own aren't supposed to exist, to exist. There's no way, no way, I mean, I believe it now are they now? Are they dog men dog men?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yes, I believe dogmen is absolutely.
Speaker 14: I have been that's where there's a tailor dog up bys have you ever heard of that.
Speaker 7: At Yes, I've heard a lot about the city Taylor, Mississippi. Dog Actually actually half I have. There's there's some stories and stories, well I've heard some stories that are are maybe faetational, but they're based on tree story true stories. I've heard that. I've heard that before. So so, yeah, we have dog men all over, although we have more dog man do wearable wear we actually I've done. I've done several different old shows that we've talked about, talked about all the where all the we're there dog dog men. The county that I I just moved from, I grew up and grew up in. They're known for their wearbo wolves there there there there North Northern High School in the north part of the county called the Wolf, the Wool, the wolf pack, wolf Pack. Okay, but for decades there had been there have been wolf wolf wolf wolf, wolf Man, Wolf, wolf Man, dog Man, Yeah, dog man and uh wolf Man's there's actually just north of where I live now live now I've be in Rome, Georgia, Georgia. There was an on a family, entire family recently in the past, in the past few years, a few years of the whole family that attacked aware there is like a nine foot tall wolf and and that is very well, very well known case. Actually out of North Georgia, Dalton, Georgia, lots of lots of dogman. That's where those where are the where wolves are wolves up there? I've done I've done shows on and by the way, they're all on my channel.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 1: And when Tigrone talks about how a lot of these do have these ancient backgrounds. When you look into dog man, if that goes all the way back to the egypt with you know, in the Egyptian gods Anepis and you know, being the one who transfers you to the dead. And when you talk about werewolves and dog man, I think it's interesting because.
Speaker 15: With where wolves, from what I.
Speaker 1: Understand is they transform back into that human being dog man kind of state in that hybrid state. So there does seem to be some variant there, just like we see bigfoot, you know here in Herelorida we have the s gunscape and then they're going to be a little bit different from what you might meet in North Georgia Tennessee area. So I think that there's differences with these creatures to that we have. We have yet to crash the surface understanding.
Speaker 7: And oh yes, oh yes, most definitely. I mean there's all sorts of I have charge of, like the different the different types of dog men, men and big foot. So we have skunky Georgia. You know, they're they're a little they're a little little bit some bit smaller than some of these bigot fine in the Pacific stuff. They're all different their region. They're just like us humans. They're all diferent, they're all different. Hey, they're all regional. We all got our own accent accents. I get made fun of a lot because I'm a lot of Georgia from Georgia. Sometimes I get accent.
Speaker 2: In Georgia.
Speaker 7: You're in Georgia. We're neighborsisi neighbor. Yeah. Actually we actually we have so we have so much high strages center. We actually have a very very famous, like the most well known out of the South, one of the best ones. In the sounds. We got a lot of good a lot of sounds. But one is you're in Georgia college called George's Wearable Isabella. And this was was a documented historical historical a little girl, she was little, she got to be a old lady. The old lady. But she I don't know, you'll you'll real familiar with this. Let me tell you, let me tell you what it's about. It's pretty good. It's pretty good. Okay, okay, okay. So this is back in the in the late eighteen hundred hundred. She was down down in where she Okay, there's an area that research is called the True Corridor Corridor. It's known for mass alien induction inductions, a lot of high strangeres We have dog man reports. I go down there all the time, all the time, dog man sightings, a lot of missing people.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 7: My big thing are like, like I talk about the missing person's clusters. Our national parks. Parks correlate some of those. Maybe maybe people missings and stuff stuff and maybe cryptids. But I think it's I think it's I think it's I think it's a good stuff. Stuff. Can't have people having people. But but anyways, but but anyways, the Trip Quarter, there's a place I think she's buried in Talbot County County, uh Pike County, Talbot somewhere in that Troop Quarter there there and Troop Herd County County. By the way, it goes through Middle Georgia. It goes into Alabama, Alabama, and uh there's there's army bases down there. Here's the thing, here's the thing. Dog man dog bigfoot long cryptal often spotted on their military installments and around randian Bury and Burial Mount cemetery cemeteries. Okay, those are some of those are hot spots. You want to you want to see a dog man go around a military base like base like fort is it Fort Benning down there down there in Columbus, Fort Stewart's down on the other side of the Hinesville. I went to school at Georgia, South Georgia, so I was down there, down there, really really, yes, I played. I played rugby for Georgia Southern Georgia, Southern Okay, okay, but anyways, but anyways, uh, I love it down there, the NATS. I can do what I can do with that, Okay, okay, So but anyways, but Emily has a Bella Bert was a young woman. Her father. She came from a very family. Her father passed away, passed away. Her mother wanted to be like high society, so she sh kids off to here, off to Europe to go to boarding school so she could have her, you know whatever she wanted to do back home, home without the kid kids, and uh, and so she I guess when Emily came home, I don't know if she was home for good for the summer what what they said that Emily was acting acting different different. She was sleeping all day, and she was up all night. She had hair growing where it shouldn't have been growing growing. She wasn't the prettiest what really bad, really badly.
Speaker 2: Kye.
Speaker 7: And and so I had to feel kind of bad for Emily because she got she kind of got kind of got the short end of the stick, the standled looking stuff like.
Speaker 1: That like that.
Speaker 7: But but but but when she came home and she was staying up all night and sleeping all day, the neighbors started proplaining that their livestock was ending up deading up dead, and the blood and it wasn't like like it was being dragged off by like a predator. It was the blood was being drained out of channels like animals, cows, goats and goats, and uh, and the mother started getting started getting suspicious. The mother was like, there was like I think it could give my da daughter, Okay, okay, And and then then would like the guys on the farm with farm would get together and to go have hunting parties that were out at night trying to trying to stop dying out what was killing all their lives livestock. And the mother was so suspicious that it might be her daughter, that she joined the hunting the hunting party, and she took her gun out there there, and she said, she said, she said that, I guess, I guess they didn't find anything. Anything They couldn't when they were out there. The livestock was time fine. The mother was walking home on the last class she went out. She was she was walking home home and and a wolf she had described as the wolf jumped out her from a bush and she shot it, shot it well. When she shot it whimpered and ran off, And she was all just a bobbylate. She got going home. She was by herself. She got home, she got in her front porch, and Emily, Emily Isabella and standing there with a gunshot gunshot to her in her hand. And so the mother took her to the doctor. He diagnosed her with her cand and he helped her, held her on her hand hand, but she ended up. I think they probably kept that secret secret for a while for a while, but she was known as known as Georgia's after that. I don't know exactly what all happened. I know that she ended up staying on that property where her mother and mother, you know, where her family family lived until she died. She buried her. Her tombstone says something really odd odd, something about like something about like now that she's passed on, she's in her true form. Firm finally is what her Yeah, yeah, weird stuff.
Speaker 14: Have you ever heard counter on what they would call I think they called him, uh race rakes, Yeah, pale crawlers, Okay, crawlers, which I used to think we're like juvenile window goes. Maybe I don't know something of that. Those things, as far as any encrypted did scary that set out of Endemy, you know, more than probably probably one of the only things that he frightened, right and not like entregue to see. Have you ever encountered any of.
Speaker 2: Those of those?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Well maybe maybe? Okay, So one of one of the guys on on my team, Don he's a nuclear scientist who works at all the nuclear plant stuff and stuff. He he he lives up in the corner of like North Georgia, North North Carolina kind of like only there there and and I've been to his house is really really kind of creepy out there, but he has a lot of footage, like he has cameras pro big big chunk property up there up there on top of a mountain, a mountain, and he has video footage of a pell crawler in his driver's driveway. Okay, okay, So so I have seen plenty of videos videos with first handers, eye witness encounters, encounters. About two years ago, a year and a half ago, I was with d your chat right chat right now, Drew Ski and I and I and several guys guyscrypted encrypted c W CW operations and survival. Hey, okay, we we all went up to Fear's house, Fara's house up in North Tennessee, Tennessee, and we got called up there because there because chickens were going missing and missing and something was stealing her, stealing her her pet there were her pets, pets, and they just moved into this this logs like a loghouse or something like like on the side of a mountain sight unseen.
Speaker 1: They just seen.
Speaker 7: They just moved in, moved in didn't really didn't really go and check it out until they don'tfully they bought it or on it or started renting or whatever. They whatever they did, And it turns out there was a cave about about thirty feet from their door, a huge cave entrance. Well, well, I've been noticing them. It's actually the s Walker Cave. I'm not going to say the worst. The s Walker Cave, her cave. It was on chopped tail in tall in and uh. And she was getting these these figures and fingers in her cameras that were outside her house or house, like potential dog men men, maybe big foot things like that like that. There's even a big footprint foot by her chicken coop chicken coop. After one of the chickens she had gone missing again and again, so she was pretty upset. The chickens had been taken into the cave. There were feathers, feathers going into the cave. After the last chicken last taken. She kind of reached her limits. She was like, all right, all right, there's this creepy cave back here. She was not comfortable, but even going in that cave, in that cave, I think she said she was hearing voices and stuff in it. She would set up recorders outside the cave and like kickup voices, voices and things like that. So she called us up there to to I don't know, maybe just some best big investigator. I forgured out where her chickens chickens were going, and we went on a on a full investigation into the cave. I'm not a fan of cave in a cave, by the way, but we got up there there. I thought it was really odd though, too, because you were expecting to see you know, I'm a tracker, tracker, I've been doing tracking and tracking a long time, a long time, and I was expecting when I got there to there to go up to that cave entrance entrance, go into the cave and there's the muddy, muddy. I'm sure we're going to find footprints, footprints and some sign of whatever took her chickens chickens. But we got in there and there and there were no no track tracks, no footprints for nothing. So whatever was taking her chicken chicken scaling the scaling the walls, okay, okay, and which is kind of creepy, right, but but but it was going into that cave, that cave, and UH, and the guys and some of the guys they were a little more adventurous than me when it came to getting way back in the cave, and they really really neat. And we had found out that that story bind that cave cave was that there was an issue with a bunch of walkers, walkers, you know what I talking about, what I'm talking about, And and a chopped tall shaman shaman Native American shaman, shaman medicine man man had banished all of the s walkers walks into that cave cave and sealed the spiritually, spiritually, energetically, energetically. And that was a fairs By Firs backyard, right by her chicken, her chicken coop. And and so the guy went back there and at some point they got way back there. I think the rope rope and I'm not mistaken mistaken. Everybody had rope around. So drisking is something he shouldn't have done. He whistled, He whistled. Ko not supposed to whistle to whistle, not at night, not at night, not an Appalachian relations, not in a cave, a cave. And uh, and we like to push our limits. We pushed the boundaries, boundaries and drinky whistles. He whistled and and died. What they said was that it looked like a pell crawler peaked his head or his head around uh back of the back of the cave, of the cave in front of them. So I wasn't there for that. I was at the front of the cave. I was kind of like keeping watch to make sure you know everything. I wouldn't wuldn't run back there for all that, for all that, But anyways, no, I have not personally seen one that I know, but I don't know I've seen. There's there's no tal you know.
Speaker 2: I grew up up and.
Speaker 9: That's when we heard heard you don't whistle whistle. It was it was you don't go certain a dark dark.
Speaker 11: Anywhere out our dark, but but very selective of where you do go if you are to go somewhere, and that you don't.
Speaker 9: I've always wondered about that. I don't know exactly what all the hotels, but that's what they told us to.
Speaker 14: Maybe it's some frequency thing with our with our whistling and some people do that throat singing and stuff. Right, there's that one guy who was on that TikTok live and even throat singing, and then all these entities I don't know what they are.
Speaker 2: They kind of look like like hell pale crawlers.
Speaker 14: They could have been anything like peeked out from behind trees and stuff. And some people say it was because he was American from that kind of that. I think if you, if you can throat, you can maybe all these things out.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I want to, but you know, you know, it's all about energy frequency and vibration, vibration and and like I said, if you want to have an encounter with something that was positive, get on a high vibration vibration, like get on their frequency with that. I've seen that video that's like Mongolian throats and three or something they called that. They called that and it is it is. You know, we we have taken like digitally dudes that you do out in the woods before. For there are some people that take like these Aztec death histors. I don't recommend it. I don't really. I don't the show fear and all that kind of stuff, I do not recommend that at all. Don't all I'm going to tell you, and don't probably don't do what you want, but I would. I wouldn't do stuff like you said, just because you don't know what you're an opening we're talking about. We're turtle, I talk about totals was a lot and uh, and there's one thing to open up. We've had multiple portals if my team is encounters encountered. We had a in our in our base camps night one night and and there were two entities that were crawling out all out of it. And the head of my team team yelled something something in another language. I don't know what he yelled, but the portal portal closed like that like that. One of them got spit out and the other one got sun back and back in. It was a safe word. He was like, he was no, he said, I don't know what he said.
Speaker 14: What he said, one of them got spit out.
Speaker 7: No it well, yeah, it ran and it screamed. It was That was okay, So I said. The fog was one of the scariest things that ever happened. Consciousness consciousness the same location where this thing, where this thing, these things were in things right, and this grid pattern opened up in the sky, in the in the in the in the in the atmosphere, and and one thing, one thing got spit out when he yelled. When he yelled, the other one got back and the thing whatever it got spit out. In the reality reality, it yelled, yelled. I described it a lot. I used to not really tell the whole story of a story on that because it was too it was too weird. And and I just say, oh, you know, it was just a bigfoot build through our camp camp bigfoot, bigfoot. It was something else. We still don't know what, doesn't know what the thing was, but it was, but it was an entity. It was solid, solid, but when it yelled, it sounded it sounded like what a bigfoot would sound like sound. I've heard bigfoots yell and yell and scream and all that and all that, but it was this thing sounded like a female voice voice turned into like an animal, to something that was just mad, mad to pain, pain, and it screamed and the ones on it it means, and you could hear it scream. And it ran all behind our tent and our tents all the way down to where the roads was, the road was, and it was terrifying. And then all night that night it was really weird weird. There's this phenomenon that happened in our aunds. Roads would and and when things started getting weird weird, we're at our base camp, base camp. You think that we stay up, stay up, and we get out of our thermals and our night vision, and we'd stay up, stay up. We all we all go to sleep, go to sleep. It's almost like there's something that comes over us, over us and we're all just like, oh, that's a good idea just to go to bed, living nights with no big footing, big footing.
Speaker 2: Just outside my tent.
Speaker 14: But I'm gonna go and go to uh how many counts that's happened though? You know, like how many of these portals open it and pop out and they run off into the the you know, you know, neverever, and then it closes and then they're they're hell.
Speaker 7: Here, Oh I thought you meant like, have I seen it?
Speaker 2: I was just saying, just like over.
Speaker 14: Time, like so there's no telling how many many live an.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 14: So for people that discounted on it as as you bullship or whatever, it really really just I've always been a big fans for in the cryptos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that tree treat to be to be able to be all to talk to you.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you, it's here too well. And that's that's not that's kind of the point. That was like those like the not using those using the devices, like those musical instruments, stuff like stuff. You don't know if you're like opening up port portals. That video just right. It's like it's like you can open these things, these things, but then it does it close and you gotta think about like all the other people, like I take my kid to the next to the next parks and stuffs and stuff, you know, you know, I like to know what's out out there, and to think that there's like portals opening and people are not closing them down, right?
Speaker 14: Do they follow you around.
Speaker 3: Their cases and all kinds of craziness follow you around, call.
Speaker 6: You, I gotta ask Jessica.
Speaker 7: Yes, we have the Indian Mounds here in Georgia, not too far from where I live, about ten minutes from the hey, hey, over where are you in that area? In that area? And uh? And yes, because we because we actually have a lot of dog man over there over there near the Edwa Indian Mound. And so yeah, I do anytime I get a chance I go to Yes, absolutely. I actually have a friend of mine, friend of mine who who I had not met her in person in person, she was working. He was working, uh mapping out layman Lais, and that was like part of her job, her job, okay, okay, like contracting. I don't know. She was the government going I don't, I don't know, I don't, I don't know nothing about nothing about nothing. But she was finding out and so she was kind of like contacting me to be like, hey, well hey, you know, you know, you don't have to tell me like where you do your you do crypton research, but I'm trying to line up like fear out, fear laid hell, you know, connecting mantle mounds and in places of high strangeness. So I ended up talking with her and doing some work with her on that, on that and so that she's like official lays but they're all connected to these mounts mounds. So so yes, yes, I love.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 13: Actually I did an article in the video on the MOGI and just about two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I went to Rock Eagle and raw just put those two.
Speaker 13: It is amazing because uh, I was going to ask you you are already talked about it lay line lines.
Speaker 2: I wonder you know, have you.
Speaker 13: You know, you did any type of research behind the lay lines where you found some of the locations on some of the portals that you that you might have ran into, along with some of the sightings on Bigfoot and you and all that that.
Speaker 7: Well, we don't. We don't like follow lay lines like do our research and stuff. I mean, I mean it was not until recently I was like, oh, maybe I should look and see all these lay lines up where our research areas are. I had never really put a whole all. Yeah. Yeah, we we do have la a lot of time research.
Speaker 2: I know a guy that uh I know, Guy Ricardo. He actually he showed us this the other day.
Speaker 13: He actually has a the Google's map all the lay lines on the Earth Earth. So he will probably be somebody that you can probably.
Speaker 2: Get. Yeah, he had like literally all the light Earth.
Speaker 7: That's awesome. I mean I have like a like I have a lay line map of like the United States and stuff, and I show it on my shows sometimes somewhere we're talking about different location stuff. You know, it's like the Bermuda Triangle down there, like right off the coast of Florida has an intersection of the lines. Anywhere there's an intersection or slay lines, watch out, watch out. Now, there's gonna be something that goes on there, goes on there. We're talking about things, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I don't know how deep down the rabbit hole, you guys, but I'm sure it's pretty deep, pretty deep. Okay, okay, But we don't know the true history of the land land Okay, okay, that's my opinions, my opinion. We don't. We know there's a whole lot of a lot of history that's been hidden from us and stuff. But I think but if you follow those lay lines, you're going to find the true history history, and you know, starts to start digging and digging. Hey, okay, find out what's really down down there and the way line. Yeah, we might have a we.
Speaker 6: Might have a good kid.
Speaker 11: Uh And.
Speaker 6: Have you heard that I have?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yes, isn't there like I was gonna say, the big festival? Maybe that you are you are actually this weekend, this weekend, you are. Yeah, you are interesting place. I got a good buddies. Yeah. One of my one of my teammates, a friend of my hard usually is a bit near you. He's he's he's got some really good footage little people, little people, videos, videos of little people. It looks like it looks looks like et is actually their little people maybe moon eight people, old people Etsy like walking in single file lines and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, and if we bring up we'd be remiss not to shout out m K in the chat. He has had some experiences and you are a mountain. And I believe they just got off of a documentary Wary.
Speaker 15: US Hotel Monsters and Help and Holler. They were were indicating and the.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot reports that are coming. They have a new new documentary out on it.
Speaker 15: And it came on my show.
Speaker 1: I was telling me all the crazy stuff that happens up there. I was just blown away, like you know, the things he was sharing that happened and it wasn't on my radar, but but it keeps popping up up.
Speaker 7: That's amazing. What's that? Okay, I've seen him in my chat too.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 7: Yes, there's so much that goes on there. Now. I know David David is people you a little bit about you because it was it was it was amazing back in the day before.
Speaker 14: What is that?
Speaker 7: Finding big show, got hold of it, hold of it and uh and and now it's it's tough to go out there and do research because there's so many people people out there, uh, knocking on tree and and all that stuff. It's just not David worth going place and places now up there, up there because it's been advertised. That's why. That's why I hate to say, that's on my team. Like where we do our research over and over again over a end. We don't all, we don't give our way. But there's still some places there that he likes to likes to go. He has a relationship with family families out there.
Speaker 13: Worry that Lady Susie, that Lady Susie from the sixties had a relationship with a big book famiamily.
Speaker 2: There was actually a YouTube video of her explaining and talking about that. But it's no longer on learning anymore and more. But yeah, you know about Susie, right right.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I have no idea the idea.
Speaker 2: So there's this lady in the sixties when she was a little kid, she ran it.
Speaker 13: She was in the woods and she ran it into a big book when she found the famiamily, and she had a friendly relationship with for some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a book about it. There's a book about it.
Speaker 13: Well, it's not her real names, a fame that she gives out, but she did an interview with you.
Speaker 2: She actually did an interview on YouTube. It was on YouTube for a while.
Speaker 15: Anymore, now I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Her name is on the tip of my tu I know some who know her, and it's an incredible story to hear about it. There was there was an unfriendly big foot in the area, and just something really crazy about her story is this was I think, you know, maybe back in the seventies and there was a girl in the neighborhood and just trigger warning, she said she had been essayed by this wild man man right right, and they'd.
Speaker 15: Actually institutionalized her.
Speaker 1: And this woman woman mouth collaborating her story saying that there was was all black, malevolent sasquatch who did was the one who essayed this poor woman and she remained institutionalized for the rest of her life after after that.
Speaker 13: That's one of the reasons why I wrote about article, because they actually used the word and turned wild man in and that's that made when I read that, that's what made me to know about, you know.
Speaker 2: As being a wild man.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, this.
Speaker 7: Man that's wild that's really sad to very sad. And uh, you know, speaking of wild man, there's been a lot of wild men around the South, especially Uh there's one down in Florida, Florida, the Cheesy pond wild man. Okay, And that is an interesting story because they had these are like neander looking human human type sasquatch. I guess they looked more human human a lot of time. A lot of times we called them type floor say, and they would look like like a hairy humor human and more than anything.
Speaker 13: That's what That's what I think Christopher Columbus was probably described because he actually put.
Speaker 2: That in a journal.
Speaker 7: Well, they had I think they said that the newspaper article said that they had found the wild man swimming in the pond that was taking a back taking a bath or something. They captured him and they took him to the to the state capitol. The governor was like the governor's house house. He was like getting him out of here. I don't know anything to do. They do this and they took him up to the Chattahoochie State Hostel Hospital in Chattahooche Florida, Florida, and and and that's where he ended up going. They say that he's buried there somewhere on those grounds of theirs there today, but the people, the people, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: There's some portal activity in Chao.
Speaker 13: I have I have been.
Speaker 7: I haven't done an investigation there at that house of a couple that had where Stacy Brown at that foot. We were up there before Stacy got up to believe believe a long time ago. In my team I was actually told not to ever say their names before they were public republicly. I was up there. My team went up and to spend a weekend and a weekend up there investigating that that was a cool property called it called it? Was it called? Was it called there? I forgot what they called? There was the chance and important tourist in the sugar Shash I stayed in a tent. Stayed yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Okay, I went over something.
Speaker 6: So you imagine that that had charge of big foot.
Speaker 15: That's a that's a really really property. I had the conference on me to visit it in February and walk around it, and it was really neat. I got to see where were and listened to her story stories that was just mind blowing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the Bridges. I think it's your name their feature and I can say it now because it's public. But they were on the Animal Planet or something or some shows shows talking about their big experience experience. Yeah, they had a big foot actually that came up on them up their porch right at their bedroom bedroom from what I can recall, and I can recall and and it came up on there a portion with S and S green one screen one stuff. They had a lot of a lot of activity out there. So so yeah, so you you know, you.
Speaker 11: Know, I know, you guys get something stuff, private teams you work with and all that, and that is that that to do with people having you guys come out there to sort of their rocker.
Speaker 7: Oh well, we don't go there to rid people of problems now, I don't know, c w W that's what we need to Now that's the one team that's not that's okay, that's not what my research team through that do though. So I've kind of gone road on with d y'allay. So that's that's a whole different different that's a whole different beast. It's going out with town, out with town okay, and those guys and those guys my research teams, we don't we don't go, don't go take care of We got there to investigate, okay, okay, And and that's all. See what's going out there and stuff like stuff like that. I don't do a whole lot of investigations these days, and kind of I'm kind of, you know, kind of busy and doing during my my chasing dogs and doctors them so so. But but my guys do do you know that they still go out and investigate. Actually, if you go to like the BFR website, website, website, website, a lot of those reports viecially in Georgia, Georgia were taken to my teammate teammates. Guys are on my team, my team there. None of them are any longer part of the f R N f R O okay, but they used to be a long time, all the time ago and some of the some of the some of them, in my opinion, some of the cooler, cooler reports were taken. I was just reading them and I'm like, oh, that's my teammates, teammate you so so yeah, but yeah, we try to keep our things private pretty much, especially when it comes to families and people, you know, people like the private, the privacy for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 14: I know we probably haven't get out of here soon. But I had one more question on my end. When you've been out there squad watching, you know, out there, honey when I call it, have you ran into any of these wooden structures made of like I think they've been referred to it to star courts. I've seen them on a couple random channels before. I don't have had witness with any of that. It kind of looks like a structure, maybe that something was put together by someone one.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well, okay, here here's my things. My thing with the structure of structures. Most of them are human, human made And I'm sorry, don't sorry, don't don't come at me, at me.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, you're right.
Speaker 7: But there's not all the time, no time though, because okay, so here there's a difference with a lot of it depends you got to go and see and see it. Hey, uh, debris hunting training. You done a lot of survives for males tin stuff, and I've been building a debris is one of the first things you're things you're doing and so whenever you see like your tea and somebody that a lot of times those are those are human human debris dree huts, okay, us I don't and it's fine. People people kind of quit sitting with pictures at this point because I'm like, that's okay. But but there are also things that you can't explain. And there are a lot of bigfoot tree structures as well as well. So, yes, so we have a couple of places we go a lot of times we have trees that have breed down, like a really tall trees bent and there, and they're tied into what I call an asterisk stress like a star what you're talking about talking about, Yes, Like they're tied with other other limbs and trees and it's and it's really tight tight. My friend David Pardu actually that I was just mentioning. You've got a picture of him for him with this tree twists like fifteen times times a huge tree and it's just twisted when like and like maybe a piece of machinery could have done it, but a human sure has could have done that. And it's the most outrageous trees twist I've ever seen. And that was a war actually, actually there's a lot there's a lot of structures that are a big foot. I mean there's a there's a when I was with Harley actually we're up in East Tennessee months ago, months ago. Uh, there's there are trees trees up and internally turned sideways on top of other trees like given place there in place now. Of course it could be weather. It would be the floods, could be could be tornado, tornadoes. It just depends, depends, depends, like almost.
Speaker 2: At the times. Maybe it's just my brain doing that.
Speaker 14: But I don't know if it seems odd because because there are you know, theories if these things are ancient, what kind of DNA did they have, if it's some older race of human or you know the uh what they would all fallen angels, right, that did d NA manipulation? And this just goes back like if you read sits in or whatever, which you know takes it with the brains. But he talks about how how inky and that's where in ky do right, That's that's who.
Speaker 2: Created him.
Speaker 14: Or maybe a concourd, but but he was creating the like Adam, these like men like tribes of atom on the night some of them were covered in hair, some of them can grin some and this is this is supposedly an ancient Mary Mary right, So like, uh, that's it's fascinating to me.
Speaker 9: I I I think these creatures have.
Speaker 14: Some kind of kind of some kind of DNA in them that they're able to do all of this supernatural you know, you know all these things things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean there, they've been around for a long time time, so they're able to to Like I said, we also go back to back to that first natural portals and stuff like they're able to access stuff like that. You know, we we as humans have been have been so far removed from our from natural atrilities of like tuning in tun tuning into our own body and our abilities to being. You know, you know I do this removiewing stuff. You know, I'm really really a lot of practicing telepathy and and you know, just tuning into my psychic ability, like even things like spirit tracking and stuff like that like that, you know, stuff that like everything has been replaced by something something I want to say false or like like what do you call it? It's like non organic organic you know, like you know, our telepathy is no longer needed because we had a telephone, right right. Telephone is for places for part telepathy, selepathy, things like that like that. Bigfoots don't have all that stuff. They don't have all the technology. They're still in tune. There's still in tunes of all the natural things around them and all the natural things that their bodies bodies can be useful, be used for, and their ability and their ability, you know, So they are highly I gotta say, they're very much more advanced in some ways than us humans as humors are. But also but also they're all different, all different, and it comes to big foots. There's big foots that are primate like that are always out looking for food and that's it's all they can think of, they can think of. They're just animalistic. There's some that are highly advanced that are that are you know, more so than us those humans. So there's a whole applied range change of sask big color right, different accents and all that and everything. Yeah, it's greaty crazy, Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Did uh?
Speaker 2: Did anybody have any other questions?
Speaker 5: It's almost getting close to two hours we wrap it.
Speaker 6: I just want to say I love your show all the time. Work I think, thank you.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 7: I appreciate, thank you so much, thank you for having me very much, appreciate much, appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, fun.
Speaker 5: All right, well I'll let everybody, uh look at the shows again real quick before we let everybody go brook. Let everybody know where they can find your show and where you're speaking again.
Speaker 15: Yes, thank you so much for having me tonight. This is fantastic.
Speaker 1: I love anytime we get to talk about about these types of subjects with color reach. Oct I will be speaking at Charlie Leo and Fort Myers, Florida, on Oncober eighteenth, and in the meantime, you can find me wherever you weet your podcasts at Dark Quitter podcast and on Instagram at dark quarter Podcast.
Speaker 15: Thank you again again, thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: My man headless, what is up? You can find me.
Speaker 17: On YouTube on Instagram and I'm on every Thursday reading your email me this podcast gmail dot and that's my cat cat.
Speaker 2: Part of the show. It's always said, thank you very much and Tyron my man and I was wonderful. I appreciate everything.
Speaker 13: I took a lot of notes down this interesting that you said you're in Georgia, because I'm actually in Georgia so too.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna start making it to these events and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: Like I said earlier, everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth of the word dot or and my but but my book Journey True Agent History.
Speaker 2: Amazon, and I talked about in the well Man, Tim, there's a little no find you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, this is this is stuff tonight. You've seen some really crazy stuff. Appreciate Yeah, I'm Tim.
Speaker 11: Show your podcast on modify, Youtubetube, Patreon, and and it's bad.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having grabbing me of course, no, thank you and Jules, what was going on? Guys?
Speaker 14: Uh, this was was a banger of an episodes. Jessica, thank you. I would love to have you on my show show. I would love to have you on Greatful. I think I followed you with maybe maybe we can do that if if, if you like, for sure sure, But Nick, thanks for having me. Uh, guys, Grateful pod on xx, Twitter, whatever, Greatful understan More podcast on Instagram when I use it, Go follow me on Rumble, YouTube.
Speaker 9: Spotify, Apple podcast, Patreon.
Speaker 14: If you want to show, you to go over there and you get a whole sex opposite side of the show. It's all exclusive content over there, a lot of cool stuff and uh yeah, yeah, this just this, this was amazing. Thank you Nick for inviting again again.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, of course, my man, Bennett, what is all?
Speaker 3: I just sent you some uh rat pictures from the National for course in in the Instagram and checked Jessica a thank you for coming on. Yeah, I'd love to have you on my podcast too.
Speaker 7: I'll come on an.
Speaker 3: I think you talk about it, but we just haven't been able to figure it out out to.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at Caffy all up here. I'm like, man, I'm like, I have to all about come on our shows. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Broadcast dot Com, the Broadcasting Podcast. I will be at the Ohio big Foot Jamboree and in eight ohiol on if you want to come out out there and say hi hi, and yeah yeah, the Big broadcasts that dot com. Thanks for having men, of course, of course, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: And Jessica.
Speaker 5: Please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 6: Again, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Okay, oh, this has been so much fun. I can be found on my YouTube channels, the cryptied Untress, so go subscribe over there, and yeah and I have a website, the Crypted Huntress dot com. Also all my social media leader there. Just look at the tripted huntress Huntress Jessica, but it's the crypti Huntress. And I will be I will be at some events coming up. I'm at the Georgia big Foot Conference is coming up in September. September, I've been. I've been North Georgia and Mountain Area. I'll be there, and then I'll be the super Soldier Activation Conference in Orlando, Florida, Florida in October, and then I'll be and then i'll be at the Molina Bigfood Festival in Middle Georgia, Georgia that is coming up. So those are my three events. I can remember remember, but i'll bet but it's all my So thank all again for Hallingen and I was meeting really really fun.
Speaker 2: No, no, thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody's links, so I will make sure he's in the show notes after the show if they weren't there.
Speaker 2: Uh, everybody in the Chad, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: There's people there from the beginning to the end like usual. I appreciate all that and I appreciate all the rejects coming on tonight and making the time to uh, you know, have the show again.
Speaker 2: I had a blast.
Speaker 5: I love the stories, and uh I'll actually be seeing you eventually in person soon at one of these shows, so I look forward to that. And uh yeah, until the next one.
Speaker 6: Everybody be well later