Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike ben Roe and Lee Robertson. And it wasn't until halfway through unpacking my mental trauma that the RAC is not that kind of breakdown service. Hello, Hello, Hi, and good welcome. You're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a very rainbow lens. I'm Mike Benny Rowe and with me today is the face that has not been missed by me or the local consabbinari.
Speaker 2: It's Lee Robertson. I'm actually now known as Ed Winchester. Ed Winchester like the cigarettes Like Hi, I'm Ed Winchester. Okay, there's a choice there. Yeah, I'm bringing you a story about a queen of pop or two. Then we'll get all arty and crafty queens.
Speaker 1: We even have a game that you can play along with two. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube. Just look for you in the CUD.
Speaker 2: And you can see the names of people who have reached out and touched our souls or go along the bottom of the screen as Mike gets ready to bring us up to date on the things that you may have missed from the news. It's almost like an going up in the buzz.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about things that are big unexpectedly.
Speaker 2: Things that are bigger and you're not expecting them to be bigger. It depends how much lubrication is involved. There's a story there, no, just a general observation. Observation. More lube is good, loub There's always room for lube. It's always room for sometimes be too much room, but a matter of yeah, Kegal exercises, Kegel exercises.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, this is a story about a sixty one year old who has decided to make things big just because he can. So he's gone around his home and made random objects bigger.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah you were thinking penis. I thought he'd had a penis thing with it that makes it look like a beach ball. Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It's not that one. So yeah, he's he's put lots of things together. So he's got a giant plug that was the first one he made, and he went, you know what I need for the giant plug a giant fuse. Okay, he looks very happy with himself. What what is he doing it for, Steve? He's doing it because he can.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it for a is it for a film? Is it for a television? It's for attention? He just does it because he can. But he didn't put a plug. He went on and did other things too. So he's done a big lock, a sharpener, a key, and the first thing he made, which was a.
Speaker 2: Take my show. Okay, do do they work? Are they working? Things? The key?
Speaker 1: Not so much because the lock's not big enough. No matter how much Lubi used that, he's not.
Speaker 2: Never going to go in. I mean, I'm somebody who enjoys small things. I know you don't like a big thing because that makes me feel like a giant. Yes, so I can see where the appeal of making big things from. So you feel like a tiny person. So yeah, you could feel like a borrower, couldn't they borrower? Yeah, a little borrower. I'm not mad at it, you're not mad at it. No, don't care either way. I don't care enough to kind of go. I'm going to find him on social media, follow him, see what else he's made. But but well done him, well done him, Well done, him order him.
Speaker 1: I think, if you're going to have a pastime, making things big is a good past time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Indeed, does his wife say, what makes up be small?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But now after it was a formal electrician, he retired and went, I feel a bit lost.
Speaker 2: I need something to do.
Speaker 1: And you know, after rewiring the house of four or five times, she's like, what else can I do?
Speaker 2: Let's make big things? Okay? So yeah, oh, well, you know, if you need anything. Jack didn't get in touch with him. I would imagine exactly, because it's a random household thing that nobody really needs.
Speaker 1: A giant tab, giant hose from the shower, but just the hose. Anyway, moving on, Whenever you want to escape from an awkward conversation, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I usually just stick my things and then walk off. I've actually seen you go no bye, I don't care for this goodbye. Yeah. Oh, sometimes you just get hold of people slips and go. The thing is that's true, that's not a comic effect. They've seen you. Yeah, no more talking.
Speaker 1: Well for those people who've got some social skills and so I can deal with people. They've come up with a phrase that is so bizarre that no one knows how to respond to it. Okay, okay, which is, oh sorry, I've got to go, I've got fish in the car.
Speaker 2: I don't leave. It's very Victoria woodesque, isn't it that it's.
Speaker 1: Very Victoria woodesk gets your walk with situations by.
Speaker 2: Saying excuse me, I must go, I've got fish in the car. Too much.
Speaker 1: It's just oh sorry, I've got to go, got fish in the car. Okay, not that formal excuse me, cads hence forth.
Speaker 2: Scrapped into my passenger seat, and I must go forth with Well, I mean it's an next because because because fish would go off in.
Speaker 1: A car, you don't say whether it's a dead fish or a live no, actually, when you're driving.
Speaker 2: But is this millennials that have invented this, We've got you've got another one beliing you know or gen z I. Okay, yeah, younger than millennials. Just they just need to watch an episode of Dinner Ladies. And that's it.
Speaker 4: Really, I meant to say you and I said breasts. That is a lady's reference. That's not just me having a moment. Yeah, that's there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing is new, nothing is new, just just reinvented. Don't try and say that you invented it because she didn't.
Speaker 1: I've been telling people widge it for years.
Speaker 2: Although I will try it next week and it happens a reaction, I've got yeah hours your weekend. Sorry, we've got to go. I've got to fish the girl fish in the car. It's very warm today.
Speaker 1: And if you've got a fishy some alcoy form a warm box, why not share that with us. It's at the coud TV on social media, and that brings us nicely to our story of the week. Now, chemical waste. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay if you put some ketchup on it, okay, get it. You can get it down quite easily that way. I've never really had a lot of dealings with chemical waste. I mean, unless you count This show is obvious chemical. That's why around the building there's like a whole dead zone that all the plants have dyed and stuff. Oh no, that's urination. Oh okay, to fix that toilet.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this is a story about well, it's a warning more than anything. It's about sharks who are off their faces on cocaine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like I like an animal that stuff its face on cocaine, like smack rabbit, smack rabbit, cracoon, cocaine bear, cocaine bear. There's what. There's another one called sloth something sloth mcgeddon. Yeah. So, I mean it's all fun and I quite enjoy it. It's all full of game.
Speaker 1: It So someone goes, no, this is basically what they found is that off the Gulf of Maine people are flushing a lot of cocaine away.
Speaker 2: They're flushing it away.
Speaker 1: Police knocking on the Okay, what are you doing there? Nothing, nothing right, it's going into the sea. Shots are going, oh, is it just the sharks. Well, they're the only ones with the anger problems. I need to be pretty angry anyway. I just get abroad with an anger, probably throw at the barbecue avenue.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so people say, be very careful of sharks are off the face on cocaine.
Speaker 2: Because normally sharks are absolutely fine to go up and give a hug. Yeah behind the gills. Yeah, Okay, I say, I don't believe it because you don't believe what I cocaine, you know, because yeah, because if it drops into the ocean, it'll just disintegrate, wasn't it. It just dissolves.
Speaker 1: It dissolves into the water, which is what they're swimming around in and breathe.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: They're not like if I get cocaine and like blust into the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll breathe it in, okay, and yeah, okay, you'll then be off you tits on cocaine. Yeah. I mean, I did a bump this morning before I came here, but you know, wear enough, you've changed. Oh, I mean I like the idea of it. I like the idea of cocaine sharks. I think it's I think it's you're waiting for the movie. The rule will be there's going to be one in about a week and a half on on the Sci Fi channel, Cocaine Sharks. Oh, no, Heroine Herrings.
Speaker 1: That song about sharks in my head, but cocaine shout.
Speaker 2: Oh that could be at the open credits. Yeah, good for the sharks, Good for the shuttle not so much. But that's all the bus from all from the bus this week. Oh thanks, Mike, I wanted you an octopus that was an opium. It was amazing. What they did with the tentacles was as well. Wasn't it. But you're welcome stay right there.
Speaker 1: As coming up after this short break, Lee will bring us the show business.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to cheering.
Speaker 1: They could and now it's time we have a look into the wonderful world of celebrity showbiz.
Speaker 2: Weirdley, it's been a while since we've done show it. I thought, let's let's go modern, let's let's freshen So we're gonna talk about Sharon Brittany Speers saying, yeah, you know, it's just just felt comfortable. A pair of slippers shared, an old pair of Share slippers made out of her skin. Anyway, let's talk about this. Share has announced her two part memoir is one She's got enough stuff to do two. It's called Share the Memoir Part one title very and then it's going to be Shared the Memoir Part two. So is she is the Yeah, the revenge here is is the cover of part one, and we're going with a very old photo there. Well to be fair, if it's part one, then it'll be young. She might not.
Speaker 1: She might go rogue and go the last half of my life first she could have.
Speaker 2: So the publisher has said a life two immense for only one book, and promises to reveal shares true story in intimate detail, intimate from a dyslexic child with big dreams, from a dyslexic child with big dreams to a trail blazing impression you've ever done It wasn't a share impression, Okay, Sos with her trademark honesty and humor to share the memoir traces how this diamond in the rough succeeded with no plan and little confidence to become the trail blazing superstar the world has come to love. So yeah, the first part, apparently we'll go into her early life and her relationship with Sonny Bono. I've watched a documentary on them recently. It was a little it was a little bit. It's a little strange. She's also opened up about the challenging of writing her memoir because she is dislike say give it. If you've ever seen share as tweets and social media posts, it's very clear. But she's kind of said she's chickening out and including some uncomfortable truths, but she needs to put them in so she is cathartic. We've got I mean, this is shower over the mean. She's seventy odd now, she is, and I have no work done whatsoever. To be fair, it's not as much as you think. No, I think it's as much as we think. It's just been done. Well, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think she's got a good She's obviously not got Michael Jackson's surgeon, no, right, but she's had a lot of work.
Speaker 2: But I think it's enhanced. I mean, now, I've seen her in interviews and stuff, and she looks like a thunderbird's puppet, and she doesn't seem to have movement of her neck.
Speaker 1: She's like as a bolder clip. She goes like, this is scared if she moves on bolder.
Speaker 2: Clip clips of thank you. Seven decades it's her career spans. She said, my life seems to be longer than any other human being ever. I feel like I should have be in the Guiness Book of World Records for this. And I'm still going.
Speaker 1: Oh at the end, seventy decades, seven decades, seventy years, which is seventy years old.
Speaker 2: She's nearly eighteen. In the first picture is when she was twenty yeah, two four six oh one two three four five six, Well, okay, well she's in a seventieth decade now, isn't she.
Speaker 1: Okay, So six six she's done six decades, so that's sixty years okay. But she started when she was twenty.
Speaker 2: Well, no, she was talking about before she was twenty oh childhood, Oh right, okay. And to accompany this, we've got a new Greatest Hits album coming out which has new stuff on.
Speaker 1: It can't be greatest hits then, but.
Speaker 2: More stuff from her last greatest hits. So where when the last greatest is ended, it's progressing from there. So all that shit a off she did and that crack Christmas song that's going to go on there, So yes, looking forward to that next bit of Showby's news. Slightly younger pop diver Britney Spears officially her book, her memoir, is going to be turned into a film, so it's in the works with John m chu who directed Legally Blonde. So that's the cover of her book. There the Woman in Me, which is not is a weird title. Brittany bless her.
Speaker 1: So she has moments where she's not very well.
Speaker 2: No, and if you've ever watched any of her clips on Instagram.
Speaker 1: She's enjoying living her life with knives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, please do not use dildo their knives as Dildo's not do it. It's not true. No, shut yourself, ride up. She has revealed on her social media that she is working with Mark Platt, who's responsible for making the Legally Blonde franchise. There's no word down who is going to play her in the film. She but Milli Bobby Brown from Stranger Things has been touted. The book has sold over two point five million copies in the United States alone. It's probably come at a time that Justin Timberlake's probably thinking God please, because he doesn't come out well in this book, and particularly as things that have happened recently. The thing that people are really looking forward is because when the audio book was released, Brittany didn't do the audio book. It was Michelle the actress Michelle who is Williams. Michelle Williams, Yeah, Shelly actresses I like. And there's hilarious because Justin Timberlake apparently thought it was a bit of a cool dude. And there is there is a clip where Michelle reads out that a story where Brittany and Justin genuine the R and B singer, and he was like going, oh yeay, fo's foks. She's genuine what's up HOMEI in that voice? Wow, choices were made and people love that. That's become that's become a that's become a Tikertok thing, Tikertok thing. So it's it's coming out at some point and we'll look forward to.
Speaker 1: That because it's quite quite recently been announced, hasn't it? So lots of time yet?
Speaker 2: What about if? What about? Yeah? What about that? I think I could be in the film, would be the film as Brittany as well. I wonder if Derek Barry is like sending letters off going I can do you. You're older than herd, so are you? Yeah? Cegi anyway, that's a bit of show bus news. You know I love a waxwork. You do love a wax work.
Speaker 1: During your little time away, right, there's been a little a lacking of waxwork news. Oh that is so sad.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to bring some to you now, joyful and I particularly enjoy a crap wax work. Yes, now, you're like the good ones. Dear, No that I sold about it looks like the real person. Give me one that looks like they're half melted, and I'm there. This is about a waxwork that was recently made of Shnade O'Connor. Obviously, Shade O'Connor passed away a couple of years ago, very sadly, but a wax museum in Dublin is having to withdraw the Shneade O'Connor waxwork amid criticism from family members and the public saying that it looked nothing like her. Many reacted with shock. So that is that is the wax work. I mean to be fair, it's not. It's not the worst. If somebody said, what was that a waxwork of i'd.
Speaker 1: Goad o connor the hairstyle, I mean to be fair.
Speaker 2: In some other photographs, it looks like a mannequin from from CNA. That wig has followed. Yeahpained to the audience, what is that? That's That's the last time that model mannequins were news like that, wasn't it. So the museum's team met and decided to remove the waxwork because they said that they can do better and they're gonna do a more accurate representation, going to give it another try. Doesn't it does a good pair to her. It only took seven hours and fifteen days to make it. So that's why it looks so bad. Her brother, John O'Connor said he was shot when he first saw it online. Connor, John O'Connor, it doesn't look like her at all. When I saw it online, I thought it's something like between a mannequin and something out of Thunderbirds, which to be fair, it kind of does fits. I thought she would have been very fond of looking well, and she certainly did. And if she was supposed to be a representation of her in her early twenties, why didn't you just do that nothing compares to you, which I think that's.
Speaker 1: Some posts.
Speaker 2: Apparently, in their defense, the owner of the wax workers said that he was a long term friend of Snead O'Connor, apparently, and he thinks that she would have really enjoyed it. However, the guy that they've had that's done all their waxworks, it's getting on a little bit and it's perhaps not as as finessed as he used to be. Pay So we will. So we had to take the decision to cancel the statue, and we will go again and we'll remodel what cancel cancel it. I don't know whether that you're going to take it off. Just put in a big pan, melt it down again, the mole take it so it withdraws off social media, en fills for public life, so we can own and I'm sure that I will cover it again in the future when it has been revealed. And that is the end of this week's show.
Speaker 1: Bus news well absolutely always nice to know that Sneado kind of still making news all these years after her death.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere, it's coming up. We have a game for you to play along with in our game of the week.
Speaker 1: Welcome by to chewing the cud with me, Mike Bainrow and this one Lee Robertson. Now it's the part of the show where we play a little game. But before I release you this weekend it was bright and pride and we shimmied along to have a little gander.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look.
Speaker 3: Let it know what time it is. Time it is all right right down you're running and loot the children of my term happy from the lady a ride, Come.
Speaker 2: No farther and.
Speaker 3: Turn the pitcher and leave it. Maybe the birth did mean but that need to recognize the dad. See you changed that today of the times down the glass to the sound of.
Speaker 1: The Radio, how to let.
Speaker 3: The baside chance.
Speaker 2: Two two three time.
Speaker 3: I was a kid on your show.
Speaker 2: This moment of my life.
Speaker 4: I want to see like you let me go.
Speaker 2: Lots of people are having lots of fun. That's lovely, which is always good. M Well, I've never been to Brighton Pride and you've never sent us, so that's a lot bit selfish. So that was fun to go to. That's fun. But now it's time for our game.
Speaker 1: And this is for the man who has more glasses than a Timmy malletin personator.
Speaker 2: It's like, softee pop. I don't appreciate that reference. Nobody super which is what somebody else said. That's what I was going to go for, but now they're dead Supers that dead day of the week.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to play a game of myth or no myth. And this is where Lee's got a load of cards. I get to speak a letter and try and work out whether he's telling me a big, dirty lie or not.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, Lee?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am, so the choice of letters you've got yeah to her or to her less. I would like to go for a second teeth please okay? Oh Microzamia trees in Australia can live for up to fifteen thousand years. They can. Indeed, yes they can. It is the truth. Okay, it is true. Yeah, okay, So still on nature. I've not picked a letter. There's two and there's two. I'd start off, get to pick a new letter. Now I've done a card.
Speaker 1: Keep going on with your gear, abandon. I will go for an M for Mike comptes.
Speaker 2: Here. It is so this is about the world myths or facts about the world myth myth. The UK is the only country in the world that isn't required to put its name on postage stamps. It's true. It's true. It is true. I'm clever me. Yeah, apparently have you read these before? No? No, okay, so you don't want the second one? Off this on e No, No, it's I will do the second one. Then there's two things on the second one. Second one is the UK has produced more the UK has produced more recipients of Nobel Prizes than any other country. That's false, it is It is a myth. Yeah, Can I get to pick something now or you're going to just keep going on with that? What one? Go go ahead? There's only tupa card. Okay, I will go for a H. What H A p H. So in front of you are the two words spelled out myth and truth.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: So this is this is about health heroin. So cutting your hair will help it grow back faster and thicker. And that's not true, it is. It is in fact a myth. I knew that for a fact. But if you show your pans off, they come back. Alcohol helps you sleep.
Speaker 1: Now this is tricky because it does actually make you go to sleep quicker, but it's not good restless sleep, so you don't go into the deep ram sleep.
Speaker 2: So it's true and false. Well it says myth here, so you know, there we go. So you've had a meme, you've had a H and you've had what would you like to go on? Now? Are you please? I would let you? Are you? This is celebrity okay, Hitler's it is modern. Hitler's favorite gotten staff was Charlie Chaplin. If you're right? Questions? Lee? Did you write this? If we have it a nap? He closed off love? Did you write these? Questions? No? Okay? Just because it's of era appropriate steps.
Speaker 1: She remembers dancing away to steps of the old folks, I'm going to say true, it was true. It were also like Blackpool, he did he didn't want to bomb Blackpool.
Speaker 2: No, it was a great one to save it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the second one, the depiction of tinker Bell in what Disney's nineteen fifty three version of Peter Pan was based on the measurements of Marilyn Monroe. She wasn't that small. I think it was this week no use your use your common sense, Mike forgot saying it's obviously that it's a cartoon, isn't it, and it's a fairy, but they they modeled it.
Speaker 1: On usual carbon sense like it was a cartoon fairy. I'm gonna say true, because it's bizarre.
Speaker 2: It's a myth. Okay, because tinker Bell was didn't have big chest. He tried not to say boobs, and yeah I was. I didn't have those womanly curves that Marilyn Monroe had. Marion Road didn't have massive breasts though. People it's one of those.
Speaker 1: Ding Bobby effects what's it called Mandela effect where they think she had a massive rack and she didn't. Having the question of didn't Nelson Mandela have a massive rac from the Garyan, Yes, yes, he did known for his bajungers.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: That's the Mandela effect. Massive tits Wow talking to massive.
Speaker 2: Let's go for you are another you? Is that what you said? This is about the this is about the world. According to English myth, conscious Pilot was built there with too many peas. Then, according to English myth, conscious Pilot was born in Perthshire or Perthshire. True. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jackie yeah. According to English myth, the Holy Grail was brought to Britain by Judas Iscariot, Judas Charmers, by Judith Chalmers. She put it in a hand luggage after she'd been to to Ainos Oinos that Lamandine. I think that's false. It is indeed a myth. But who Judas Childs was not involved in the Holy Grail at all. But she did get thrush in inst a reef. It's very heart is that.
Speaker 4: Something you know? You just made up?
Speaker 2: Just made it up, so it's a lie. So just because she did, in fact, just what the Judith Charmers with my name, that's what happened. You got throst terrible lead us, I've got thrushing terriblenos. How did you get thrust thrushing terrible lead us. Mom wouldn't let me technic will and means coming drunk south overheated got a yeast infection?
Speaker 1: Have you seen that woman on social media who makes food out of a YaST infection? She did what out of a yeast infection? He makes breads out of a yeast infection? So she used it to ferment.
Speaker 2: Bread and stuff and back five because last time she.
Speaker 1: Did it, I think it was she made and shaded up with all thrush a stick around because coming after this short break, Lee brings us some more creative side of his mind.
Speaker 2: As we go into Crafty Queen's.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back, you are still watching Mike and Lee and chewing the cud. This time we do something that Lee referred to as the dog's ball at well, it's Crafty Queens with Lee.
Speaker 2: Got two things fair s. Yeah, when I was away having a break, yeah, break promised that this would be that I would never have to do this every game. And secondly, who's been wearing this tabard when I've not been here?
Speaker 1: I have because it stinks it's stick will be thankful I gave it a rinse throat was covered in all sorts. AnyWho Mike do you like food.
Speaker 2: Seeman, there's a persistent state. Yes, I do like food. I like to put things in Menmo, do you also like mermaids?
Speaker 1: I like the idea of a mermaid. However, practically it doesn't work. How would you feel about combining the two? What an impractice food and mermaids? I'm going to say yes because I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's what we're going to do today. It is the latest trend. I want to say latest. It's probably been on TikTok for about six years and trend. Yeah, one person's we're gon we're going to make We're going to make the little Mermaid out of a hot dog. I apologize I should have killed the se Yeah is to blame here. Yeah, let's let's make this mermaid out of a hot so. I have furbished you with an array of different accouter months. Yeah, to make this so. First of all, you need to take one of your hot dog buns. I think we need significantly bigger buns. We know we don't the sausages aren't very big. And then I want you, I want you to cut your hot dog bond open diagonally diagonally diagonally down there that's not diagonally. Do you want to go all the way through? No, because we still need to have it needs to be like like a little resting place. So kind of like just open it up.
Speaker 1: Do I need to go to the tip? Yeah, just like that, like that, I have opened up ready, ready Eva.
Speaker 2: Now I have provided you with with a number of hot dogs and sages. You choose anyone. Really, I don't think it matters which one you were. I eat them. It doesn't look like a mermaid at the moment. Momentarily it will. So I I have provided you with a pair of scissors. It's actually whether you one of whose scissors or whether you want to use your knife. Because what you're going to do is you're going to create some You're going to create some arms in the hot dog by kind of slicing. Yeah, kind of like a little bit near the top. It's kind of like to release a little bit of a flap. Okay, can you see like that? You want to create a flap out of the hot dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is. It mustn't detach, Okay, it must remain on there that on just on one side, on both sides, both sides, because it needs two arms like smart arms. Now, if we would we were actually going to cook these, these little arm slits would open up more. Okay, but we're not cooking them, so you know they're just I have arm sleps. You've got arm slits. Now, okay, then you need to set your out, get your knife and like a little mouth hole okay, in where it would possibly be a mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've created a little hole at the top where there would be a mouth.
Speaker 2: You might need to carve it out. What have you done to your heart? It stepped off? Well, that's no good use at burnoose. You asked me to carve bits out of it. It wasn't structurally very sound as a piece of tubular meat. You've got to be gentle. That was gentle. I'm gonna let me just cutting my off it. I just use a different hot dog. Yeah, just use a different hot dog. I suppo giving you three place that in in the place that in the hot dog in the middle of it, so it's like a little bed. Now, I've provided you with some capers. No, you stet up in a bit more than that up in the thing, a bit more like that. I can't see. Yes, that's that. That's fine. Yeah, I wondered what that bit of the schmutter was. I provided you with some capers, other capers, peppercorns, peppercorns. You're going to use these as eyes, So you're gonna press them into just above your mental flesh of my meat. Yeah, oh, you might actually have to make a little hole.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going to be able to because I've got a separation of the meat happening, because again it's not structurally sound, right they are.
Speaker 2: I've created eyes. Oh that's hideous. Yeah, that's a bit like Stevie wonder For now the magic's going to happen because we're going to make them into actual mermaids. So I provided you with some some lettuce, and what you're going to do is you're going to with your scissors fashion some tail fins to go at bottom. So you just need to chop the leaf. Okay, I've created a tail fin into it like a little and then place it on the bottom of the hot dog to create its tail like that. Well, I mean, if that if you're happy with that, night, that's fine. Happy is a strong word for what I'm doing Herely, mine looks more like a mermaid's tail of course, and then you're going to fashion a little because obviously this is a female, little mermaid, so it needs a little bra top. So you're going to cut a little bra out of the bra shape out of yr leaf.
Speaker 1: Mine's a male, is a man who need to cover the nips?
Speaker 2: Well, it needs some nipples. Then if it's a man, you need to you need to mush a couple of peppercorns and into its chest. It's gonna put a little bra on. M I might need to just tuck my tut the edges of my bra in.
Speaker 1: So I just want to point out the fact that my moment is quite sensitive over the position of his nipples and would like no judgment.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, where's his tail? Is it still there? Okay, We're gonna give it some hair, okay, and in this in this handy dildo dildo then I filled with tomato sauce. Just unclick the bit at the top now and then now you've got to be cut out. Gonna test it first on a bit of leaf, because I don't know how fast. What do you do? No, you don't do that. Just the flicky lid little bit at the bottom to cut the top off. Okay, it comes out quite quickly. Okay, what am we deal with this? You're gonna make hair with a tomato sauce, so I'm gonna I'm gonna give it long hair because mine is very air mine. I have no good air with this. That's just been silly. I've got hair. You're saying I'm being silly. That's not that's not that's not taking it seriously. It's like it's been decapitating turkey. So if you're happy with whatever thing you've done there, the final bits are to put a bit of sand in. So I have got dried onions, so you can just sprinkle that at the bar. And then if you want to add a little bit of color, I've also provided you with some hundreds and thousands. I'm just gonna sprinkle mine. Well, that looks like he's got a dick in its mouth. I'll have to get rid of that. We'll have no relation here. Oh okay, and you should have an absolutely beautiful little mermaid pot dog. Remember, if you can't get any vagine or a bit of pean, you can always breathe a crafty.
Speaker 1: Quaen't get any pean or any vagine or anything in between.
Speaker 2: I can say how I want to where's your where's your Murman? I don't know. I disappeared. What's that? What's that red stuff around your math bank? Very personal? I'd like not to draw attention to it. Why can I smell like hot dog juice? Let's say you just cushed your legs. Did you eat it? Mike? That's almost the end of the show for now, but on screen you can see our contact details. It's at the cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube. Look out for Chewing the Cud. Thank you for watching, and we'll see you all soon. Bye. I want to put this