Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I have another fascinating guest with me today. The first show we did together got taken down, so if I have to edit this one, I will. But I think we know, like now what we you know, like they're targeting or whatever. But who I have with me is Posner. He's my friend. He's uh, he's from the discord chat. He well, he's in my discord group. But then also he's an experiencer. He's a researcher. He he's had amazing weird experiences, like they're bizarre. So I thought this would be a great night to do it. It's like a cold night here in Pittsburgh. It's like really great for some paranormal tales or you know, get to get into the basically get into the weird. So with all that said, I'd like to give him a big, warm welcome back on the show. Posner, thanks for coming back on. How are you doing pretty good man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, one thing we can do to void censorship next time is maybe we can try to if we if I accidentally do you swear, you can either weep it out or something. So yeah, they're swearing, isn't bad. We just can't talk about like medical you know, like no about medical stuff last time though.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so yeah we should be good. Okay, So where did you want to go at this tonight? What did you want to where'd you want to start? Do you want to tell the people your experiences from the beginning since the other episode got taken down or whatever?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you looked at uh. But I'll go through a brief history of some my personal experiences and I'll mention the summer old ones I didn't share last time. But long story short, around two thousand and sixteen, I was actually started two thousan fifteen. I was trying to sell my soul and then I had a weird experience and then it became an up and it's an obsession and constantly talking, staying out loud with in ten. Then one day I was smoking weed in my apartment at my old place in twenty sixteen, and then I saw the maras of plants sat like a marae in my head. I was thinking like, oh cool, maybe plant ceturn is calling me, Maybe they need my help or something. And that's where weird stuff started. To happen, I would, well, weird stuff was happening before me. Weird stuff gets really starts happening. So the best way I can describe this Maracit plant Saturn, what happened was you see a mirage your plant, the maras plant center, and.
Speaker 1: You follow it with your.
Speaker 2: Third eye, and it takes your vision to a different dimension. And that's where I all get through the whole the what happened, the whole terrible wave from Saturn. And when I went goofed off out from that plane field. But when I got close to the planet, I saw a huge ufo the size of my whole vision, and it somehow led to a group of bumpy faced humans and and I and I was in front of them, I don't know for how long, not too long. And I looked around, didn't see rings. I didn't even know where the hell I was at because it's my first time traveling into an interdimensional plane. And then I ran from them and they start chasing me. And back in the day I used to tell you I used to see silhouettes. It's a silhouette from right here all the way around to rake here. And when I see silhouettes, paranormal stuff would happen most of the time. I saw slowet. I thought it was a little the thing I was trying to sell my soul to. And when it showed itself, it went around me where I saw my buy out the third person view, and it blocked those things from talking to me.
Speaker 1: And then what was talking to you? What was what was talking about?
Speaker 2: They were talking to me? I'm not even I just saw them like I couldn't hear their thoughts. I gain topack of communication. They were trying to talk to me as soon, That's why they were calling me. But then venture that ran kept randy when I saw it silbet and then I ran out juice and I can't remember exactly what happened after that, but do you remember later that day I decided to research on planets that got to a Leimonadi video where said never heard of Liminiti before in my life at the end or even looked in conspiracies. The month the movie the documentary was called Warning watching their Own wrist realtures between the Lemonadi, ufo Us, gout rent Plants, Saturn and something else. And I watched it and the movie meeting the documentary sense It shurked me the hell out. It actually scared me. And that's when I realized my phone was being dacked, and I thought it was the Leimonari after me and were stuff started.
Speaker 1: Since it was just like imaginally experiencing like gang stocking and you were the individual at this point, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was game stocking, but it was very little subtle, by subtle, by subtle. It was very subtle because it didn't all they instantly come after me read it, but the point it was more like they're let me know they're watching. Does that make sense? Yeah? It was like my because after that experience, I put my Google information on my phone and then that's where shit like open my eyes. I didn't even know about the endsay, like I said, I never look at conspiracies, never loo got news. I was pretty much live an earnie for Bridge, only playing video games. Well, I put my Google information on my phone, dude. It was insane. Imagine everyone you have ever met for like the past twelve or twelve years or something like that, all on your freaking phone. Everyone you ever talked to, everyone you barely met for one time. You talked to people you associate with, but they're not your friends, they're on your phone. Freaking people that my friends associate you with that I don't even know, and they're on my phone, you know, stuff like that. And it was creepy as hell. All those numbers of people I used to associate with, associate with, and people I do associate but they're not my friends. All those numbers were completely wrong on my phone. Only the people I usually call were right numbers. And it just gets weird from there, like my phone would. I was being gaslighted, and I didn't realize this, but when I realized my phone was hacked, every time I tried to working pressing buttons on my phone, I give it to a friend telme attack and it magically works for him. He looks at me like I'm crazy, hands me the phone again, and my phone like starts of malfunctioning again. It's like, God, damn't that was. I was too stupid enough, not clever enough to put like like something over the camera and try to like write it down down a piece of paper, see if I can convince them being hacked. I remember praying to God and the freaking thinking the demons were coming after me. And when I said, you just Christ amen, that's when the bone went off. Stuff like that, Just like it would cont it just got weirder and weird. But during this whole time career being game stopped, my third eye was open. Like when I closed my eyes, I would see a different dimension behind my eyelids closed. And what I mean by a different dimension is that's just the best way I could worry. It was a different reality behind my eyelids closed. Sometimes I would see beings out there. A lot of times I'll see the plant saturn out there. And like I told you earlier before we started, when you when you're out in these fields, you'll either see like anties or maybe you'll see the eye of Horus or the eye of raw or whatever. But when you're in these fields, wherever you focus on your third eye, it will zoom in like a phone. It'll create a whole new world within it. And that's the best way I can describe that ability was just like, yeah, you see a different dementia on your eyelids closed, and you can explore that dimensional film and and then what happened? Did you do? The targeting will get worse over time, It got worse and worse and worse. But it was. It was very subtle. It was very subtle. Maybe it was mainly through my phone and then night so every like phones will always go off in appropriate moment. It's like the fault shelter pack would always open up on inappropriate moments. And it was, Yeah, it's very so maybe through the phone. So what I did was like churn off the phone, put it in my bathroom, put it like what gets over it because I didn't want them listening. But and then it gets even creepier over time. But let me get through the dimensional field of dimension within I was, I was struggling, I was having paranormal experiences, low off and a few other things. And then I'll see them sat behind my eyelids closed and it just gets worse, I mean weird from there, because what I noticed was a Frank told me he wasn't even word that if I saw on my soul or not. He didn't believe it was possible. He's kind of the person who believes we're all God. Does that make sense? Yeah, but he believes, like we're all God, we keep retarring on Earth for his dimension until we get it right. And maybe that's true. I really know personally, but that's his technical blasses. And he told me looks for my God. So what I did was I did exactly that I got. Then I closed my eyes. I chanted the words God with them with full intent, full focus, and I repeated over over and over like a mantra out loud, and took my vision to a different dimension behind my eyelids closed, where I saw the pyramids that need the Eye of Problems. It's out there, and I thought it was lim andie, so I kind of got But let me describe the well it looked like in the in that dimensional space I told you last time. It's more like it takes your vision to a different dimension and you see your body out there in third person view, and it can switch from third person view to third person first person view, kind of like a dream in some cases. But it was controlled. And when you see your body out there, you're not looking at this point, you're looking like the etheric body within if that makes sense. Yeah, wait, okay, but that's when I got to the A and I I dodged it and I what the what the dimension look like? It looked it was kind of like a yellowshool this area. And when I dodged the all seen. I I looked on the the bottom and there's the pyramid, and I got stuck trying to push through the pyramid. And I kept trying to push through the pyramid with my intent power. I saw a red target lock over the top of the pyramid, like a red tarket lock where you're trying to lock on target, and I freaked me out, so I backed off, and I guess somebody told me that's probably its way of saying your your target's on the top of the pyramid. But anyways, eventually that ability ran out juice, and then the next day I looked for my God within. I chanted it close my eyes and repeat the word god ein a full focused, full intent, and then it showed me a dog bill behind my eyelids closed, and it showed a magnifying glass over to Triangul with the eye basically saying that it's my God within is the all same eye problems. But while this is all happening, the game stocking got a little bit worse. They started being a little bit more open me more more subtle about it. Because back in the day, what they would do when the beginning of the Gainstocking was just half my phone, make my phone go off inappropriate moments when nobody's around but me. And what they would also do was like I said, make my phone malfunction in front of me, and then give it to a friend and it works for them, and get back to me and it starts to malfunctioning it. That's just the whole kind of game. Stock I was game, but it got a little more obvious. And then the next one was they made an account on PlayStation network named will I Rex on a game it doesn't even matter? More like this was World Combat ninety in two thousand and sixteen. Everybody on World Combat was all playing x knew Moral Combat and it was named will I Rex and tripped me out. He added me as a friend and I was like, uh, and I don't see that as like I don't see that as like how my therapists And however people say that my therapist is like what if his name's Rex? And I'm like, will I Rex? And add me as a friend on a game it doesn't even matter? And give the persons to even respond to me my asking what's up? And you can look this count up on PlayStation Network. All you want to count exists to this day, and plus it's a brand new freaking account, Like it was like, what maybe a month or two old, and this game Socking is going off for like a couple of months straight, and uh, it basically had no achievements on the fucking account. It was brands freaking new. That count was guaranteed made to break the mess with me. And uh and then when my friend saw that count and information like, you know what, rection you know what that you did? You kick somebody's ass in world combat and this is their way mess if you know, I'm like, dude, touched your grass. Most good players or anybody's on the new game. Nobody's gonna go do that on the whole game, because so yeah, I mean, at least I don't think so, Like, why would if you suck so bad at the game you couldn't even perform a combo, why would you make it? Why would you hack into somebody that's buried you and just mock them? I mean, I guess it's poplaw. But the game, Yeah, the game was obsoletely no way played it, mostly at least no way good or nobody plant afford the PlayStation four him I mean, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what would happen with this bank account that they try to go further with it?
Speaker 2: No, I immediately got off Moral Combat nine and I just I declined the frame request and and they can't remember the other stuff that happened in between, because I do remember my phone getting jacked by somebody. They can have the curse phone.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: And then things wouldn't go off and on for a while. I was in pure fear moment at time, because I was thinking that Saturday means Saturn was Satan. It was calling me, and I was thinking that the devil want talk to me, and I was in pure fear. I think I may I accidentally sold my soul, and I was just constant fear nonsock. I thought the Lemonardo was coming after me. I thought they were gonna and at being sacrifice Mersey and I tried telling this to my support group everyone around me. No one listened. Mmmmm. They basically like, basically, your answer is like, defend yourself. Nobody's coming after you. You know what I mean. What kind of support group were you in? Was it like an abductee support group or something like that. No, this is a place for mental illness? For what for mental illness? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so their whole thing is like.
Speaker 2: We help people with mental illness. We even oh shit, you're still there. Yeah I lost a picture of you. Oh they're okay, sorry about that, that's okay. Yeah, I clicked something in this whole picture went away. I was like, oh, ship, how did this good? Away? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You went away on yours too. That was why I was like, are you still there? I didn't see you for a second. I was like, what happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That was weird. Yeah, sorry about that. There was this thing on there, fall on the sideboard. Now I was clicking to go away and then did that. But anyways, back to what we're saying. Basically, I'm part of a group known as Clubhouse International and they and they they work worldwide. They're pretty much worldwide organization and they help people with mental illness. So I was with a particular group. We're not going to tell you what exactly what they're what that particular was called, And it's kind of like we don't we don't let them. I don't want to put them onto it. But basically they threw me the books, No way virtually believed me, and I was in pure fear of walking in every damn day. Like you know how you can tell them some he's fear right and they are constantly in fear. Have you ever had that happen? Or you can just tell something he's afreak, have you? Well, basically I noticed multiple people confirmed me over at clubhouse. Even my friends are like, dude, you're ready fear, Like we can actually sense the fear coming off of you. So but like I said back in the day, I was I saw different dimensions behind my eyelids coast, I was seeing Silhouette's paranormal stuff was happening. I didn't understand this was my so but anyways, let's get through the the final gain stocking thing, and I'll tell you about the pre Mantis experience, the hyperdimensional premnch just experience, and the final part of the gain stocking. And so I told you about the all c and I being my god within and every so long, when I close my eyes and mid tape where I keep my thoughts completely clear and just explore that dimension within occasion of the eye, problems would show itself to me like in a playful manner. Like, I don't know what its tensions was. It was kind of sterious. I didn't understand it. I didn't have telepathic communication with it. I just would see it every time, like every so often. And well, this, all this fear led to me doing research, and all this research every time I try to drive to church about my personal experience always led to the worst possible conspiracy you can imagine Lemonadie and all that stuff, and doing the researches drove me insane. It didn't help with my mental health. And what's how could it if you're looking at that type of research saying you're God within is the all c and I of Saytan or Lucifer, the planet saturays say in and freaking thinking your soul and your soul and thinking you're being gainstocked, thinking it's a LEMONI coming after you, and all this research is saying all this. Do you understand that that doesn't help your mindset at all? So eventually I was in so much fear. I just wanted to have a positive experience. And that's so I closed my eyes. I asked the universe so I could see friendly aliens before I could before I died, and I was. I kept my mind, I mean my thoughts. I kept my thoughts cleared for a long period of time, nothing in my head, and eventually took my vision to a different dimension. But this dimension was more riller in here. It was like way way more realer in here. But imagine it being like part cartoonish dement reality and not cartoonish. But when I got to that dimension, I saw huge praymantis in as it was more rialern here. It tricked me out and I jumped out of meditation. I's like going back into it. And then that's where I pretty much saw pure love. The best way I described pure love was it was so beautiful out there. Every time you acknowledge how beautiful it was, it got more beautiful, and there's beans within it. It was the best way I conscribe It was just a reality way more waler in here, and it was and it showed me almost pure love throughout the whole freaking thing. And uh. And I was in there for maybe a couple hours, I don't know how long, and then until I fell asleep. And then the next day, when I was having a positive after that positive experience, I went on the bus to get my mind from work and uh my paycheck for work. That's when I was confronting on the bus by a guy that he was dressed in a suit, recently done haircut. He had a boat right here on his chest, one of those sides, and he he saw I was wearning the ambulant. He demanded to know what the amulet was, and I told him, and he started mentioning like code words, do you believe in God? Like imagine somebody confront you and they were telling you do you believe in God? And cod in like a weird wording. Basically, they're trying to tell you do you believe God?
Speaker 1: And a weird worried.
Speaker 2: But the thing was, dude, I almost fear bad vibes from my gut. Have you ever had bad vibes from gut? No?
Speaker 1: No, I've never. I've never experienced that.
Speaker 2: No bad vibes from your gut?
Speaker 1: Really, I mean bad? But oh yeah, of course, yeah, yeah, sorry, I was thinking about I was thinking about what she said, a brother, Yeah, I've had.
Speaker 2: I always hate that. It's I called them psychic warnings or psychic nudges. You know. He starts speaking after I told my aunt what my ammiate was. He started. First he mentioned, uh, what are it called knights of the Templar? And then he was starting to talk to me like he was. The question she was asking me was do you believe in God? But you didn't open out mid that the way he was worrying it was he was. He was demanding me if I believed in God? And I started getting that bad vibe from my gut, and every time he spoke, I was in more fear, more fear, and it was surrounding a whole fucking by a pure fear on the bus of all places, and uh, he went shut the fuck up out, demanding the answer if I believed in God. I don't understand what the fuck that's about. But eventually I got off the bus, so him, I believe guys in the alien got the hell out and then and eventually that led you the when I looked up for Premantis experience because my friend was tripped out that I had Premantis experience hyperdimensional Bramanch experience, he told me that from his research, it's supposed to be a pure evil being that shows you fear of love and tries to trap you somehow, So I did research and I went to look this up on Google, and that's where this is the weird happen. I got to a website that talked about it, and it kind of resonated to my personal experience. Basically, where you're a pure fear, it takes that advantage point where it says as a universe drawer, like it renders the univers ry. And it said something like it's a pure evil being trying to soul trap you, soul harvest you, capture your soul, and I mentioned a bunch of other your fucking shit. I never heard these things before, but I was like, I think those things actually do exist. I was sinking it in my head. But when I grabbed my heart is how scary the information was. The Internet minimized by itself. I reopened it and continue reading. Grabbed my heart the Internet minimized again, opened up and continue reading again. I grabbed my heart this time, look because the information was tripped me all out and scary of me this time. The third time it exited out of the Internet, it deleted from my history box on my computer and I couldn't find it on do a littlegan when I looked it up, so magine it, like, what the hell do you think that is?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's tough man, that's that's I don't know, that's insane. I guess.
Speaker 2: Uh have you ever just looked up information and malfunctions to you like twice in a row. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one time I got into some real deep government documents. I'm not going to talk about them on here, and uh, I was, I was on I was, I was researching something pretty heavy, and uh, I got like, I got I got hacked. After that, for like a week, I was like, I was like, I was like, I was like, it was crazy, Like nobody believed me that I was hacked. I was like, oh my wait went nobody believed me that I was hacked. And I was like trying to tell people. I'm like, look, you know, I was researching some ship and all of a sudden, my computer got hacked and I don't know what to do. And I didn't want to tell people what I was researching because they'd be like, oh, were you crazy? Like not us, like the people in our group and like the people that watch my show would think it's completely normal, but people in the like, I can't tell the tech it best buy this shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like y.
Speaker 1: Be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You're in saying you know, So I just I just kind of let it go and I kind of put it out of mind. And I noticed it when you don't give these things attention, they don't fester. So that's one thing, big thing I learned in life, like, if you don't give these problems that come up attention, they may bother you for a little bit, but then they'll eventually go away because they'll get bored of bothering you because they realize you're not they're not getting a reaction from you, if that makes any sense. Well, I've been hacked a couple of times, you know, and that's what I think was happening. I think someone was manipulating your your devices for a long time. That's my analysis of all this because I experienced it myself, and I think you're not just that, but I feel like someone was also sending.
Speaker 2: You psychic energy attacks.
Speaker 1: From everything that you just told me, From everything, I believe you were being targeted, gang stocked, being sent psychic energy attacks, and hacked on your computer. I believe all that was happening to you. Just that's just my analysis of here and everything Yeah.
Speaker 2: Imagine it's like not just exing out the it deletes it from history box to website and then you can't find it on Google. Get that's weird. I guess we looked into something that about a certain anti being real and such. They might just fuck fee a little bit. Now do I believe that information? Why I saw? I don't. It's a good way to mitiplate something that's positive and they name it something completely worse. And I'll say this right now, this whole conspiracy about Saturn being saying I don't buy it. First off, I have never, in my entire research on the Internet have gotten to these exact Saturn aim to what they look like. I have. I'm virtually the only person that has put on the Internet. And every time I put it on the Internet or Reddit, even on a Saturn website, I mean a Saturn subway, they ban it. They don't let me talk about it, and they won't even let me talk about who I believe that I prompts is my godfin When I tell them who I think is, they ban it. They don't they don't let me talk about my personal experience on these conspiracy pro websites to tell about what these npties are and that's fucking meet. Sorry, you can bleep that effort out. So you're you're going, you're trying to go on forums and they're not letting you speak your truth you're saying, or my personal experience. Yeah, they won't let me. It's really weird. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: These are what you gotta understand. They have an agenda, you know what I mean, They have an agenda. So if it doesn't fit their agenda, they're not going to post it. And that's the sad thing.
Speaker 2: But these are the same websites that talk about these aunties all the time. Is this when somebody actually has an experience or it was even you don't buy my experience even though you don't believe it, I you know what I mean, if you don't believe it, why why do you just let people speak their mind? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I have personal experience in the eye profits and sad and from my whole tire research, no one, not one person has mentioned you bump face interdimensional Saturday aliens. Not one And I'm like the one person on the internet has ever tried to get this information out. Most of these.
Speaker 1: Aliens, what are these interdimensional bumby faced aliens?
Speaker 2: There's humanoid I guess, but they're they're not physical, They're just they live within consciousness. The best way I can describe interdimensional stuff to you, Jack, I mean not chat, Sorry, Rob, I don't know why I called you chat. The best way to describe interdmensional stuff to you. So here's my personal opinion on interdimensional right. Yeah, they are beings that live within consciousness. And apparently there's technology in these areas as well, but that's it. They're energies that live within consciousness, not just my consciousness, not just your consciousness, but everybody's consciousness. And it's they I guess these things is have ay, they have their own domain within consciousness. And when you when you travel and when you medicate, behind your eyelids closed and you travel to these different dimensions within you, that's where these n ces reside. That's the best way I can work it. And yes, they can cause paranormal stuff to happen. And from my personal experience of all interdimensional beings in my lifetime, all the nts behind your eyelands close, most of them are not even concerned with the hell you're doing. They don't, They don't get involved that much unless you reach out to them first. That's my personal experience with these things, Like they will leave you alone unless you start interacting with them first. And yeah, that's my personal experience with interdimensional beings. Like you know how when you do d MT, it takes you vision into a different dimension. Yeah, well, let me tell you it's a lot more potent when you do DMT. Where you close your eyes and does that make sense? Like I'll give you an example. Have you ever done shrooms large portion shrooms? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you ever close your eyes? You start seeing geometric shapes behind your eyelids closed.
Speaker 1: That's what happened to you when I did d.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Imagine in that field where you close your eyes and you see these geometric shapes and these cool colors and all that stuff. These are where these interdimensional aliens resign. It's within you and for as you know, everybody can remote view just by looking within and meditating. Okay, well it's not your Your mind's just not capable of remote viewing you. You could travel to different dimensions, possibly ey dimension like from so called the four or fifth dimension. You can get to these areas just by closing your eyes and meditating on it, and you'll see it behind your eyelids closed. It's not just remote viewing. You travel different dimensions. You can meet aliens or different beings behind your eyelids closed. And Yeah, when they say God's within each other, I mean, oh rob it they when they say God to diny like in the Bible, the Kingdom of Gods with it, you know what I mean? Y mean that God is his eye has all seeing eye. It's within us. He's like he's even watching everything with through everybody, everyone in every little atom. Either his eyes in within everything, and that's how he watches it. And I'm willing to get a separate He not only watches all of our thoughts and what we fancize about in our head, who talks shit on in our head? And not everything we do here. He's not just watching all that stuff. I guarantee you, since he's within our consciousness, he feels our pain too. Imagine imagine feeling everything in this freaking universe, every pain, every positive stuff. Now I'm not saying that's got We're all God and that's and he's within us. I don't know about that. All I know is that that the eye province is real and that's my god thin And for some reason it's on the dollar bill. So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that that there's a there's a reason for it. I think it was all all done on purpose, you know, I really do. I feel like that was all meant to be like those that's what there's everything's a mystery. I think everything and everything's more mysterious than we are, meant than now that we ever thought or taught. If that makes any sense, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like a Lott's I'll tell you separate. Before we finish podcast, I want to get into other personal experiences you haven't heard before. We've pretty much been through this on our last podcast, and I'm sorry for wasting your time for all this again. Listen from my personal experience. A lot of these occult books with those unties on it, you know, I'm talking about old cult books. Yeah, a lot of stuff they say in there, no stuff all those A lot of those anties are real. Like I'll give you example, you know how all the cult books they say you could talk to an auntie through the mirror that's happening, and yes, it gets freaking creepy when that happens. I will tell you my personal experience. So when I was struggling a lot, and I didn't think I could be forgetting, and I remember talking in the mirrors asking for forgiveness, and then when I looked in the mirror, I saw a female version to me, and it said, like, this is pretty Bay. I don't you rex imagine a reflection in the mirror view as a female just talks to you in that creepy voice telling you that stuff. And that tripped me out and I just let them that that room, like I seen anties appear in the mirror, mainly just love. I haven't seen anything else only love in the mirror. And yeah, it's a lot of stuff in the clokbooks. They are real stuff. I don't know to like stent how much all of it's real or not, or if it's misrepresented, but yeah, and I will go so all my paranormal stuff and interdimensional stuff. Most of the interdimensional stuff lasted till twenty sixteen to twenty seventeen. Then I lost the ability, and my paranormal stuff continues from twenty sixteen to two twenty and then it kind of I mean, no, no, no, twenty nineteen, sorry, not twenty twenty. And then this kind of just all stopped. I haven't had much experience since then. I may have one interesting experience, well, a couple interesting experiences seeing things bend. My eye was closed this year, but it mainly just all stopped after twenty nineteen. I told you about me being killed by Egyptian god Horus on my last podcast, because I the reason why I started worshiping Chorus was because I thought it was the time. That's what somebody told me, and that's why I started worshiping him. But I'll mean to give you something. You know how witch is like to put their crystals outside during the full moon. Yeah, well let me tell you something. Not to hurt burst our bubble. But the moon isn't just going to give your crystals energy because you leave it outside. That's not how for my personal experience. Maybe it works for that from my personal experience too, When you want the moon to actually give you energy, you have to ask for dessent. Does that make sense. Yeah, Like twenty eighteen, there was a blood moon and there was a super bloo moon or something like that. I can't remember what it was called, but they're around the same time period. And during this super the super bloom I think it was. I remember asking the moon if it would charge my crystals, and I got on my knees and it felt energy shine down to me through the crystals. Me and my friend ignolge like you're pouring a lot of energy. As weird as that is, it's both the bs's that sounds, I get it. But the next like a couple of days or wherever so called, later during the blood moon, and let me tell you what happened. So this makes so you can kind of get work by did this first place? So I was back then I was addicted to drugs and my friend three days before the bloodmon happened, I was going to get this one drug and I couldn't get it. And my friend came to my place and he asked me if he could spend the night, and he was and he was relapsing, gone this drug. Does that makes sense? Yeah, And I just and I was not in a good mood. I told him no, and then I went to my friends it was my neighbor and and then I then I just instantly started vision three days before, like how I was trying to get that exact same drug and I would have been this position he would have been and I and then I saw the moon like like not mocking me, but frowning on me, like it was it was upset that I did that with him, Like I saw a picture of the moon just like frown upon me in my threat eye, like I was seen it in here. And then I went outside. I had to apologize to the moon. When I got outside, apologized to move. Right when I got all my knees to apologize to you, because I was super emotional, That's when the moon turned blood bread at exact moment, like right when I got my knees and sorry apologized to the moon, it turned blood bread exactly. So I don't know if that's a sign of fucking the moon is a consciousness or not, but that's what happened. And right when I got my knees and apologize, that's where and then I asked it if it was going to charge my terror, and it gave it a lot of energy. And when I brought my tarroo in, both my friends like saw that it had like an unusual order about your d comet. Well, like I said, not all times the moon will give you energy, you had to consent first. It ain't just gonna give you energy for hippie door for no reasons.
Speaker 1: Maybe it does the other people I know, Well, how do you consent to give the moon or the moon give your enery? You can you command it? Can you command the moon to give you energy?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how it works. You're talking about an astral body in space. Well, you think you're going to just buoy the moon just give you energy.
Speaker 1: Well, they say, when you want to manifest something here, you have to kind of command it in your reality. That's the only reason why I said that.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think it works just like that. That's like saying like you're demanding an old god or god or whoever to give you a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not that way. You think you can. Sure you can manifest stuff, Sure you can bend reality to your will, of your intent and your thoughts one hundred percent. But you can't just demand stuff. It's like, that's not how it works. Like, yeah, if you're demanding stuff, if everybody can just demand stuff and get what they want, out of the universe. Instantly their their universe, the world will be completely different.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree. It's more like consenting with these actual bodies to give you energy and all that stuff. And a lot of times when I ask if the answer is no, saying goes for C five man, well listen, are you going to demand the aliens to come to you to have these experience? The answer is if you demand it like a like a jerk, likely is those UFOs won't show up. It's like when you're doing a C five, dude, you're basically asking them, can you please show? Sometimes you show, sometimes they don't. If you're going to be a complete douchebag and demanded, do you think would you want a show personally?
Speaker 1: No, you make a good point. Yeah, you may a really good point.
Speaker 2: And let's try to end this on one final note. Hold on, I want to look at my this what I want to talk about. We kind of went further. I don't even know what time and how long we've been here.
Speaker 1: I don't be going about an hour, and that's that's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I'll just end it very quickly. I just want to get this last information is I just can't really remember it. Oh well I can't open it, so I'll hurry up this. Okay, okay. Have you had to ever experienced what they call the Matrix.
Speaker 1: Agents Matrix agents, you mean like uh like like you mean like the guys from the Matrix they like that, you know that, like come like suits M I. B's men in Black.
Speaker 2: Stora but not sort of okay, in the Matrix movie. Let me explain this real quick. With the Matrix movies based off of it's kind of based off with gnostic theory, where the reality is illusion, et cetera. And you know how the Matrix agents can be whoever they want. They can just peer in a random body. You know that in the show you know about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well it's kind of.
Speaker 2: The same here reality, except for they don't disappear to you where everybody can see it. What they would do is they would talk to you through somebody, if that makes sense, Like they'll use the host to talk to you without the host realizing they're being talked to you. And I'll give you example of my personal Mad Tricks Agents experiences. When these interdimensional stuff give you information and you believe it, it kind of changes your reality and it affects the people around you. Like when I something told me that I was a certain type of angel and I believed it, and people around me, from multiple different people that had no connection to each other, would always whisper to me the type of angel I was, and that sounds like bs. I don't. I don't know how it happened. But when I believe that was a certain type of angel, they would whisper me in the ear saying I'm your I don't want to say what they sold me, but was acknowledging that I was that type of angel. And and then a lot of times this year I was thinking I was damn for all eternity, thinking I sold my soul and that you kind of feel that bit chad me, you know, Rob, I struggle heavily mental illness. Like I get these thoughts you are you did all times. Sometimes I get thoughts rect you're damn And these thoughts repeat for the past three two years now, and it's been repeating NonStop, and I and it's affecting my inner mindset and my mental health.
Speaker 1: Would did you ever think that that's not I don't think that's mental illness, man, I think that's either entities or you're targeted. I think it can be other stuff besides mental illness. Like I think mental illness is the mainstream narrative for what they think it is, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's mental illness. I'm saying, it's affecting my mental health. Oh so yeah, so it's so it's like so it's like, so you think it is targeting or entities you're saying to a.
Speaker 2: Certain extent, yes, Because this all this these repair thoughts happened where I received a large information basically saying Dan for all eternity, and I kind of believed it. And then that's when these thoughts start pat repeating over and over and over and over, and it's driving me coocoo to the point that I almost commit suicide just to get these thoughts to stop.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Tell you something, dude. When you constantly are hearing these thoughts over and over and over and over, you're begin to hallucinate it, like you're hallucining your own reality. And so I try to combat these thoughts saying no, I didn't and and like I said, I had, Like I told you before we started, I had a personal experience in October where I didn't see y'all see and eye, but I saw a purple background with an eye in the middle, and where I'm gonna say, you didn't, it zoomed in on the eye. So I figured I was the all seen eyes telling me I did something soul. I don't know hundred percent if it was the all thing I represents an eye, But in reality, dude, it's yeah, I'm trying not to freaking manifest this this thing happening acts sense, you know how the law of attraction where it keeps repeating over and over and over, you're like, you're you're at tracking it. That's That's the one thing I'm trying not to attract is this damnation ship. I mean, damination is me selling my soul and all that stuff, and yeah, it's harm But anyways, when we get to the final matrix agent experience, I had not just the ones where I believed I was an angel and these people and multiple people were whispering me the type of angel I was. I don't know why they did that, but that's why I assume with matrix agents. That's what somebody described to me. That was what was going wrong. It was like a matrix agent and then and then in my head where I'm just talking to myself and eventually heard a thought in my head in a voice type of say, Rex, you really feel like there's nothing you can do. It doesn't matter what you do, You're damned. And it was like a certain type of voice in my head saying that. And when I was talking to my therapist about this personal selling your soul stuff, she said that exact same thought in the exact same voice. And Uh, that's weird because it sounded like the voice in my head that said that. My therapist said things xact same words in that kind of similar voice. Do you find that coincidence? Rot, Yeah, I know I find it interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is, though, but you know it's it is.
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I know you're busy, You're you're kind of having a hard time paying attention, paying attention. I'm just no, I'm not, I'm just I'm just I was just looking down because it's like I'm everything you're saying about missing this personal thing I was I had was this end it here? But I had information I want to personally talk to you about, and all that information on my no pad was gone well, I woke up when you called me, and I apologize for being late. Dude, I wasn't. I'm not cansely. I think I think you're targeted. Man. Honestly, after everything, that's what I was just doing. I was thinking. I was like writing stuff down about like what I think might be going on with you. I think you're targeted. I really do, I really, really, really really do. It's the Targeted Justice website. No, no, no, no. Target Justice is for gain stocking. I'm not being gainst I haven't been gainstock since twenty seventeen. Target Justice is a gainstocking website. And if you're saying I'm a target individual.
Speaker 1: You're talking about anti attachments, and I think it could be government orientity. I think it could be both. Actually, I think they do this to people.
Speaker 2: They really do.
Speaker 1: I think they do. And it drives people crazy and they think they think it's something else. But it's really targeted. I really do.
Speaker 2: Let me let me end it on this note. There is an ex raytheon employee that that was in the Antarctic the South Pool, and he kind of released what they were doing in the South Pool basically technology you're talking about, Eric Hecker Eric you, Oh, you're you're no, I don't have to.
Speaker 1: I've had him on my show.
Speaker 2: He you basically say they can do earthquakes, and and you know what, there's suspicially stuff about earthquakes, Chinese military structure being targeted by earthquakes, the nukes on freaking North Korea instantly being targeted by earthquakes, and all their scientists dies, and he makes a deal with the Trump the next day. You gotta understand, you aren't think those are coincidences earthquakes or are they really doing that?
Speaker 1: They're really doing that?
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, he said they can send you thoughts, but I don't think it's a government. I don't think the government is purposely targeting me at all. I don't. Uh. That's what these what these thoughts are are thought forms, and maybe it's an end to tell me it. I tried talking to these thought forms, and sometimes when I close my eyes, I see the thought. What looks like when you.
Speaker 1: Get thoughts that you know that aren't your own, that's not your thought. When you when you get something bizarre that's telling you stuff that doesn't make sense, that's not your thought, that's that's an entity or or targeting it's voice to scholar an entity. Why I would think about this way logically, Why would you have those thoughts. It makes no sense that you would have thoughts that don't make sense, you.
Speaker 2: Know, thoughts like I tried selling my soul in the past, and it's trying to convince me that it's soul. The soul.
Speaker 1: Well that again, that's an entity.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't think it, you know, I honestly do.
Speaker 2: I really do. I can hear it everything you told me. I can believe it's too, I do. I tried talking to it either. I watched your video about I can't remember. His name is something West, and he told me that he's He told you that when you talk to these nties or sending you to thoughts, sometimes you can talk to the hierarchies on what they're doing. Uh, this is like a little to post it. But anyways, did I don't want to keep bugging you. I I really wish there's a different podcast and then reserving my last one a little bit because I wanted to tell you about person or different experiences. But it kind of just happened the way it did. In all my information on my podcasts, I was hoping to talk to you about ended up deleted and with my old information on my Nope. It was like all right, and yeah, and I'm sorry for missing your h being late, dude, I fell asleep. I slept from my alarm and yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It's totally okay, man, it's totally okay. I know I go through sleep issues too, so trust me, you're fine. And we can do another podcast, Like as soon as you get like your information together or whatever you want to put together, like we can we can do another one.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's said do a podcast like if I if I ask you, I'll do one more. If I can find out any information, I'll write it down. I want to talk to you about egogors or egors. But you know that's fine. It's a little late and maybe we can just talk and discord with everybody in the future, so yeah, we can.
Speaker 1: I'd love to do that. I would love to have a I'd love to get a podcast going where we have the group from chat from Discord, like well watch party that we do and then like have like the group chat recorded. I'd love to do that. I wish we could do that. That would be so much fun.
Speaker 2: You know all last thing I want to say, free in it and I'll just say it real quickly. Don't believe everything the Internet is tell you about these end seats. I don't believe hard percent the all see and I province is Lucifer or Corus. And I'm damn you're convinced that the Sadden thing is not seeing.
Speaker 1: My thing is Like, I'm just like Urt Bell. I just like present all the information for everybody to like take it in and if it resonates with them and resonates with them. But like me, I don't know what I believe. I don't know if I believe anything to be I mean, I believe in it, I believe in everything, but I don't believe anything at the same time to say is I'm really skept about everything that comes across you know, like, but I'm open minded to everything though too.
Speaker 2: You know. All right, man, I will talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Ok, bro Okay, Well, have a good night. It was good seeing you.
Speaker 2: Man. Take care.
Speaker 1: If you ever need to bs or something, can you hit me up you know later, bro, I take care.