Speaker 1: Toxi. This is the seventy seven w ABC mini cast.
Speaker 2: Lost in the biggest all night show on American radio with Dave Scott. Are expert on UFOs, UAPs, conspiracy theories, bigfoot, everything that we actually care about, mysteries, conspiracies. Let me repeat that, mysteries and conspiracies.
Speaker 1: U.
Speaker 2: Steling secrets. Dave Scott Howard things in Canada? Are the wildfires consuming your attention?
Speaker 1: No, it's starting to wind down here is as you know, they've opened up the highways and now people are, you know, putting up all sorts of videos online about the carnage that the fires did. Carnage. We don't use that word much anything, No.
Speaker 2: We don't use it enough. In fact, we should use it more to bring in to bring in listeners and generate ratings. What sort of carnage have you seen in the wildfires in Canada?
Speaker 1: Well, basically what's going on and you can see it online is just the way the mountain sides are all burned up and people who have had ranches, you know, for hundreds of years, of their families, you know, stored on those properties is now gone. You know, I mean, it's pretty sad. In order to be able to see what has happened through the devastation of these fires. I was reading one story earlier today where literally the family had a feeling something was going to happen, they packed up and then when they got the call with it, in minutes, their house was already torched. I mean, these fires seemed to sweep through so fast as And you know, one thing that people don't understand about forest fires is they actually create their own weather patterns and atmosphere. So this is where you get fire tornadoes, this is where you get the lightning storms and hail and heavy rains that just seem to come out of nowhere. It's because it's actually caused by the fire as well in order to try and grow. So, you know what, we see a lot of it, hopefully as it's starting to cool down up here, like the night times now are starting to get into single digits. And this is the time of year. I actually love up here because you know, you can have a really hot day, but you get that nice cool breeze coming in the bedroom at night because up here you can still sleep with the windows open.
Speaker 2: And are you aware of how much of the smoke and damage has hit the lower forty eight.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I've had you know, just like everybody else, you know, you follow along with how the smoke has been affecting people. And look, there is a crisis here, Walter, There really is with these fires, okay. And part of the problem that I see with them is that, look, forest fires are natural. Let's stop calling them wildfires. Let's get back to what they are, forest fires, Okay. And yes, some of them are natural, caused by lightning or too much heat, but a lot of them are caused by stupidity of humans. Let's say you throw a granola bar wrapper on the ground or it falls out of your backpack, and the sun hits that inside of the wrapper, which is like that very shiny metallic color, okay, like a chrome color, and that reflects onto something that's dry. That could start a forest fire. People having cigarettes or campfires in dry tinder areas. That starts them. So and let's not forget our friendly neighborhood arcidists who like to have a good burn every now and again as well. Walter. Okay, So it's not just climate change that is causing these but the biggest problem that I see, whether it's what's happened in California or what's happening here in British Columbia is I don't call these forest fires anymore. I call them bureaucracy fires, because there seems to be a lot of bureaucracy about these fires, from who gets contracts, who doesn't, who's allowed to put them out who doesn't. How many students can we hire over the summer and ogs after Labor Day weekend when the college students go back to school, imagine that a lot of the big fires are all of a sudden under control, are about to be put out. And that's what we see happening here.
Speaker 2: It happens every year, doesn't it. Can you ever remember a year where the forest fires in Canada did not take place? Is this a recent phenomenon or has this been your whole life?
Speaker 1: I would say it's probably been the last twenty years that we've actually seen it get really out of hand, and more so since in my area in about twenty seventeen. Now, I've talked to people. I've been in my area of the Caribou region of British Columbia for about eleven years, and I've talked to people who've been here thirty forty fifty years, they never saw forest fires. There was only I believe that the one person I remember talking too said this area is susceptible to a forest fire about once every thirty five years. Now since twenty seventeen, My area alone has had three major superfires since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: And they were set well, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think nature caused them. In twenty seventeen, it was caused because a bunch of idiot teenagers has decided to go site in their rifles and at one of the local shooting ranges in the forest and decided it would be smart on a thirty eight degree day Celsius, which is almost one hundred degree day in Fahrenheit, and decide to blow up a canatannerte. Why not?
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, thank you for the update on the fires. Can you give us an update on extraterrestrials, metaphysics all of the things that Dave Scott is expert on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, there's a scientist named doctor Eric Davis, and he has been very famously known in the UFO world for a long time, and it's only been recently after years of denial, denial, denial. I know nothing. I know nothing. Well, now he's starting to talk up a little bit about what is being hidden. Now. He only pushes it so far due to his non disclosure agreements that he had, but he has come out and said as an astrophysicist specializing in aerospace propulsion, he says that the US government has allegedly confirmed the existence of extraterrestrial life and has found wrecked UFOs. Now, according to Davis, the US government has four different species of alien races. They've got the Grays, the Nordics, the insectoids, and these praying mantis type beings that stand about seven feet tall and literally sometimes they have human hands or sometimes they have those little pincher claws on them. Now, David says there's a minimum of four that we know of. He says he's seen the evidence. He believes that they have been taken a special basis across the United States. Some of them are still alive, some are not to be tested, to be worked with, to try and communicate importantly, try to get the propulsion systems in these craft figured out so that way the US government can probably use them for theirselves. Now, Davis has always been what we call a trusted individual as a scientist. There are people who have very much high respect for him. But is this a true story? Is this a ruse? You know, we don't know. But what we do know is that the man is very well connected and usually what he speaks people listen.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I think he's telling the truth?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I think he's one of the guys who wants to come out. He wants to be able to talk about aliens and UFOs and get people to understand that we are not alone in this universe Walter. And with that being said, you know, we got to use him or treat him with a monoicum of respect, because at least he has the cajones to come out and talk about this important subject.
Speaker 2: Do you have other updates? You have other news for us? What about the What about the latest drop? What about the latest drop? Did we cover everything that was in the latest US government drop?
Speaker 1: Well, the latest US drop, which came out about a week and a half ago, is still stinging in the eyes of many UFO people because people are starting to get left out and let down. They feel that the government is not taking this UFO disclosure seriously. With these drops. They believe that the people are being played, people like you and me. If you're wondering who the people are, people like you and me, the average ordinary citizen who has a keen interest in this subject, or even those who don't. They keep saying it's about transparency, but we don't see anything transparent. So many people are actually saying that another drop is coming, probably in a couple of weeks. I don't care. They're not going to show us anything. What's the point of even doing it, what's the point of even learning. There's become a real smug attitude about this in the UFO world. But I think that plays right into the government hands because they want this subject to go away. They want to put it back in the cupboard where they feel it belongs, and the best way to do that is to bore the hell out of people and not give them anything.
Speaker 2: It is pretty boring.
Speaker 1: You can't get much more boring than that, No, you really try have a beij Volvo Dave Scott.
Speaker 2: How do we find you online?
Speaker 1: You can find us on YouTube at space out Radio.
Speaker 2: Spaced out Radio, and the great website spaced outradio dot com. Spaced out radio dot com