Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Letchintaco one O one one W jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, Hey, little heads up. Coming up at nine, just before we get into U State we play. We're gonna have details on a big free local events, a very big one. Right around nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: We'll give you the details on that free events. So I just wanted to plant that little seed. Let's begin in Lincoln, Rhode Island, Okay. The owner of a Saint Bernard puppy who allegedly died during after after surgical instruments were left inside her body during a routine operation, has fought a lawsuit against the veterinarian who performed the procedure. The lawsuit, brought in a Rhode Island Superior Court on behalf of Kristen Bretton and her two daughters, accuses the veterinarian named deborahrsh of leaving hemostats and medical grade gauze inside Princess Freckles abdomen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a name for a dog right there. Princess Freckles subsequently died. Could you imagine being at a dog park.
Speaker 4: Princess Freckles can here, Princess Freckles, Come.
Speaker 2: On, It's just doesn't roll, dude, No, I couldn't imagine that, even even if i'm you know, you're in the position where, let's just say you've got one kid and it's a young child, and the kid you and your your spouse decided, yeah, let's let the kid name the dog, because that's gotta be a kid's name for a dog.
Speaker 4: You're still gonna come in, right, You're gonna get honey, Frank's better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the on the look, I know it's a female dog, but who cares it's it's twenty twenty four. Frank is fine. Yeah, yeah, you just how do you explain to the kid though that look, there's gonna be a lot of let's be honest here, I'm going to be the one who ends up having to take this dog out to do everything, and I just can't be standing out here yelling caime here at Princess Freckles.
Speaker 4: And that's why I put that scenario out there, because I pictured you, specifically, Pat in a dog park. Could you ever see Pat Lens in a dog park going come on, Princess Freckles, even even if it was just hey, Freckles, come on, Freckles, it's just but on the.
Speaker 2: Flip side of that, to try to explain to your kid why Princess Freckles is dead. If you're you know, mom or dad, that's you know, come on.
Speaker 5: We all were looking at the X ray like, it's not even possible that there are scissors in my dog's stomach. But by that point, she was so sick that if they had done the emergency surgery, she probably wasn't gonna make it. So we had to rush the kids, you know, out of school. They had to say goodbye. I was not expecting to put her down. I was expecting overnight stay with fluids, maybe antibiotics. Never, in my wildest dreams, I think I was coming home without.
Speaker 2: My dog, poor Princess Freckles. I know, if you were to get a new dog right now, what would you name it? Me? Yeah, I'm just just bam go almost what I what we almost went with with Juno. We wanted it just a one name type thing, but we were gonna name it like a normal dude's name. I thought you were gonna do like a guy name. So what is it no, no, I mean we were just gonna name dog like Steve or something. Yeah. I think that's cool when somebody names their dog like come here, Sam, come here, Bob. You know what I'm getting it. I thought you'd name it thora. No, that's if I had a male son, I would have named him thor well. If I had a male son, it was going to be Toby. And if I had a dog, God, please don't don't send another dog by way, But if I did, if I did come across a dog right now, i'd name it Toby, I with the boy's name. If I if I ever get another German shepherd, I've got the name picked out. Give it, sergeant. No, no, no, no, I do not want to give it away because it will get stolen and the next thing I know, there'll be a bunch of East German shepherds running around with that name. It's like a kid's name when you name your kid this and then every other kid has the same one. No, no, it's once you. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it. Okay, Oh, I know you'll get another shepherd you love yours. Yeah, you can guarantee I won't get another dog. But if I do. His name's Toby, and.
Speaker 4: The reason why is as I said that was gonna be the boy name if we had one. But also in this day and age of twenty twenty five, it's not even twenty twenty four anymore. By the way, I said that earlier, in this day of twenty twenty five, Toby could be either way. If he turns out to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I have a Virginia today. All I think we've really established with this conversation is neither of us is going with the naming a dog princess freckles. No, OK, we are sorry for your loss though. Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Uber is actually pretty genius with the marketing level. Uber has a brand new promotion for teenagers. I got a promo for it the other day. Think Uber teen accounts being offered six free rides for teens who fail their drivers EXAMPT test.
Speaker 4: I didn't open the thing that I got about teens, so I don't know if it's that or if that's been sent to me.
Speaker 2: Yep, that is great. Uh. Six free rides worth up to twenty dollars each or one hundred and twenty in total for our teens who are able to prove that they failed their their driver exam. Better luck it next time. In the meantime, we're here for you.
Speaker 4: Remember when gambled, he told us he didn't gamble who was on the show for a while. He told us that he didn't have a driver's license till.
Speaker 2: Later and the reason why he had failed it. But then what was it? Then then he's like, I really don't use it. I just use uber Man. It's easier. No, And then he just had the girls drive them. And then then when he went in to go get his license, they go, you have a license, You're good. That's the whole time he did. He thought he didn't have a license, but he did. Graast all right. A cereal butt slapper is on the loose in the Denver, Colorado area. Cops are asking to help identify him. A woman in a the Denver suburb of Lakewood was the latest victim out jogging when she had someone drive up behind her on an e bike and slap her on the butt, which was the same procedure that's happened to several other ladies. Same creep on an e bike doing butt slap drive by, So it's creepy. It's not like a hurt them wham. It's not one of those jack No, No, this is just some dude on an e bike, you know, trying to get a several three incidents so far. Someone did get a shot of him on his e bike, but you can't see his face. Ladies in that area need to carry a stick right through the spokes. Yeah, just be ready.
Speaker 4: I know those things go super fast as they fly by, you stick them.
Speaker 2: Am I the only one who when I see someone on an e bike gets a little jealous because I just flashed back to when I was much younger and my means of getting around was a bike and you literally had to huff it manually across the town. Yeah, I mean you got. I mean it's so much easier now if you if you want. I look at him sometimes and think cheater, you know, like you're not really exercising. If you think you are, then you know the e skateboards like.
Speaker 4: Come on man, And yesterday you were talking about E roller blades roller blades at the Consumer Electronics Show. The E roller blades are are a trip to the emergency room.
Speaker 2: Those things death. I was hey, back to the driving test. Do you ever fail it. No, No, I never took it.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I told you because you had You've got instruction in school though. Yeah, but I never had to do a road test. Really yeah, to this day, I could parallel park pretty damn good. I mean I may bump off a few cars, you know, but be sure to leave a note if you you do. We w j r R, Orlando's rock station.