Speaker 1: It's nice eyes.
Speaker 2: Une Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan Watkins, thank you very much. We have an election year going on, and those we talked a lot about the presidential elections. First the election, first between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Now between Donald Trump and the and the vice president. Now, who is the head of the Democratic ticket, Kamala Harris. Now there's a Senate race in Massachusetts. Our senior senator is standing for election for re election, Elizabeth Warren, And there are three Republicans who have qualified for the ballot. We've already had John Deaton and Ian Kin on as guests, and joining us now is the third Republican, Bob anton Ellis, who is running for the right to oppose as the Republican nominee Senator Elizabeth Warren. Has to get through a primary and so September. Bob Antonellis, welcome to Night's side. Give us a little bit of background. And my understanding is that you have never stood for public office before, or never held public office. Is this the first race you're running.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, Dan, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the first time I've ever run for political office. I'm a I'm a regular person.
Speaker 1: That's good tonight. It's good. That's good. That's a good enough reason for some people to vote for you because the politicians, Well, tell us what have you done as a regular person? Again, I don't want to be agist here, but like me, you're on the wrong side of fifty. So you're not some you know, thirty year audims taking a shot at the US Senate. Don't have to disclose your age, but I think we can agree that we're both on the wrong side of fifty.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you my age if it's not a problem.
Speaker 1: Not a problem for me.
Speaker 3: I'm sixty two years old and I just had my birthday, which is I was born in sixty two, So it's kind of a weird coincident. Sixty two.
Speaker 1: It's only going to happen one year, so you're.
Speaker 3: Having exactly he's the why I can't. So anyway, the short of it is, I moved to the state in sixty My family moved to the state in sixty five from Virginia. I've lived in the South Shore, I've lived in the Cape, I've lived in Middlesex County, Amherst. I got my education in UMass Amherst graduated in the class of eighty four Industrial Engineering and Operations Research. So and I've always said the Senate and even Washington needs one more, you know, definitely needs more engineers and it needs less lawyers. So I've had experience, you know, in the state software industry, contracting full time, dabbled in startups. So I'm a self starter. I get things done. I even had a technology I once called pizza pilot, So I'm very much aware that people don't like waiting for their pizza, that's for sure. Uh And I my technology was this was two thousand and seven, so it's quite a long time ago, meaning like it was, it was pretty avant guarde so GPS based pizza livery technology which I used to slash delivery times for a Dominoes in the north shore of Massachusetts. And then as far as did you have.
Speaker 1: It makes some big money off it sounds like.
Speaker 3: I did. I did, And that's a whole other story. So it's a lot it's a lot harder to get a patent issue, you know, to get through because it's not it's not a cheap process. But so that's that'll be a story for another day.
Speaker 1: So let's get back. Let's get back to the campaign here. When did you decide you wanted to run? Is this something that has been a burning issue for a while, or what's what prompted you to finally say, you know, dag mammit, this.
Speaker 3: Is the year I think it was. There was a discussion on the radio about Elizabeth Warren, and I honestly don't recall exactly what the conversation was, but I felt, Okay, she's very exposed, she's you know, I sometimes call her Queen Elizabeth Warren, and I think she needs to abdicate the throne that she's been occupying, because honestly, I can't think of one thing she's actually done. Maybe you do, Maybe you can, maybe a caller can suggest one thing that she's done that's actually good for the state of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: He's got me stuffed on that one, Bob, I gotta tell you. I mean, you know, so you're not concerned about running for someone who is such a deep and abiding Native American heritage, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly so. But I just felt good about you know, I did some you know, market research. You can say, talk to a lot of people different artcs, which is Republican town committees, and I basically found that there was a hunger for a genuine Trump supporting conservative Republican. You know that, you know that you can go through the checklist, Not that I would want to go through a checklist, but when you hear my positions. My three big categories of topics that I promote are America First, which you've heard of that, yep, Massachusetts first, which is an interesting way to say, but you know what, America first is really great. You know, we we love America first. But there's a difference between fixing America's problems and fixing the problems in Massachusetts. So that's what Massachusetts Massachusetts First is about. We'll talk about that. And then the thirdly is womanhood first. And that's because see, these are every issue that I'm going to talk about. You'll if you run a check in your mind about where are the other two candidates stand on these issues, and I can almost guarantee you that there's almost zero overlap, especially with the topic of womanhood first. And that's the one that's kind of near and dear to my heart because well we saw it on the opening what do you call it of the Olympics. There's a societal problem that we're having in this Western civilization. And I really think that a womanhood has been under grave assaults from a variety of sources.
Speaker 1: And Okay, when we get back, I'm going to have you expand on that and espouse that a little bit. My guest is a Bob anton Ellis. He is a Republican in a three way primary which will be held in early September. He's running against a gentleman named John Deaton and Ian kin With We've had both mister and mister Caana on and tonight we have mister anton Ellis. If you want to ask him a question, give him a call, you more than welcome. I haven't even given the numbers yet, and we have some lines already full, which is always a good sign. The only line that remains open is the only one line is six one, seven, nine, three to one ten thirty. There's one line there, and we'll get to callers. But I also want to give Bob and an opportunity, Bob Antonellis an opportunity to define himself and also probably talk about the other Republicans of the race. And he's more than welcome to do that. Why he would be a better choice than either of the other two to run against Elizabeth Warre. And we'll get to all of that, I promise, right after this break on night side six one seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Those lines are full. The one line that is open is six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. Back with Bob Antonellis talking politics, Massachusetts Senate politics right after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Light, thanks to you on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Joining me is Bobby Antonellis. He's running for the Massachusetts state Massachusetts US Senate see currently being held by Elizabeth Warren. In order to be able to challenge her, he is going to have to get more votes than two other Republican candidates in the September primary. So do you want to draw some distinctions with your opponents? Bob, going ahead if you'd like to. If not, we can move on to some of your important issues. Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a conservative Republican as you know, and I'm strong on the Second Amendment. Both of my opponents have said that they're happy with the gun laws in Massachusetts, which if you have anybody listening that's a hunter, anybody that's been following what's been going on in the State House of Massachusetts with gun rights. Anybody that's you know, that frequents a gun shop to buy ammo or goes to the shooting range, then you probably, you know, they would probably respond, you know, with you know a little bit of a chuckle, you know, hearing that Massachusetts laws for guns are okay.
Speaker 1: But then then again, then again, Bob, you know, you just had a presidential candidate, the candidate that you support, almost killed by a twenty year old kid out in Pennsylvania was able to buy fifty rounds that day, apparently using maybe using a false name. That's pretty scary. So you know, I'm sure that that issue cuts both rights.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you're right, But you know what, it's everybody really knows when they think about it. Guns don't kill people. And it wasn't the gun that pulled the trigger. It was something much deeper. And people, you know, refer to Trump de rangement syndrome, you know, as part of the you know, the so what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Still, this kid, this twenty year old, had access to a pretty sophisticated weapon. And yeah, again, that's that's interesting. Give us some other areas where you and your Republican competitors disagree, how do you distinguish yourself?
Speaker 3: Well, universal healthcare completely against that. In fact, since Obamacare prices of skyrocketed as supply his shrunks. When it was one sixth of the economy. I don't know what it is today, but healthcare was one sixth of the economy. And when you basically socialize anything and you create all kinds of new hoops and regulations and restrictions, particularly on doctors, the amount of care that they can offer up shrinks, and as that happens, prices go up. So I'm dead, I'm looking. I'm hoping to see Obamacare go away.
Speaker 1: In fact, again, it's tough on those programs. I will say this that it's very tough if you lose your doctor in Massachusetts to find a doctor these.
Speaker 3: Days, it sure is. Yeah, yeah, And that this is.
Speaker 1: An another pattern. Give me one or two other issues that you disagree with, your your your compatriots, your Republican.
Speaker 3: Two good ones. A green New Deal is something I'm dead set against, particularly involving wind farms. I've been saying for you know, well before this, uh, this disaster, this disaster that occurred just weeks ago that has destroyed the coastline of Nantucket. I've been saying it's a horrible thing. And I was against wind farming for other reasons, and I honestly never even occurred to me. I never even thought like these these blades are you know, they're over one hundred They're over one hundred yards long in some cases can weigh over twenty tons. And the stuff that's in there, the oils, the foam, the garbage, and then the fiberglass, it is potentially an ecological disaster, just one, just one, and it could go for forever and ever another. So the wind farms, my my plan would be to ban all. And Donald Trump has joined this, uh you know, I started saying in February, and now he I'm happy to hear he also on day one would ban all wind farms off of all US territorial waters. That's quite good to me. Now. The last thing I think I would I'm gonna say I'm really against is bitcoin. And you'd be surprised the end, you're I know, I know, I know. So I mean, I'm like, I like, you know, I love Donald Trump, but but I'm not some kind of like robot and so I have completely different opinions. I'm one hundred against bitcoin, and it has to do with the pure uh waste squandering of our electric grid.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I'll get through out a statistic. You know, we can talk about it if you if you have questions. But the amount of electric be used by one single Bitcoin transaction can equal as much as the electricity used by five hundred thousand VISA transactions. It's obscene. It's an engineering failure. And I have an article I put into the Broadside where I basically was calling out Lincoln Labs mit Miter Corporation to say this is a flawed engineering concept and please speak out against it. All right, that's up because of the electric waste.
Speaker 1: We got a whole bunch of callers. So let me start with some callers for you here because they think it's important to listen and take questions. Again, ask everybody if you're a supporter of fine, if you're somebody who supported of another candidate, please be be professional and be polite to my guests. Let me start it off with Chris in Marion, Massachusetts. Chris, your first this hour with Republican Senate candidate in the primary, Bob antonellis.
Speaker 5: Hi, Bob, so, I understand that the Grenelka statue in Boston is pretty controversial to you, but you know, the fact of the matter is that almost ninety percent of Massachusetts residents support the Black Lives Matter movement, which the statue is connected to. So could you please explain two things to me, First, what you want to do about that statue. And second, and this is the one that I really want to hear, how you intend to develop cross party support, which you need to be warren when this issue that you have been so vocal about about is something most mass residents don't agree with.
Speaker 1: Okay, before he answers, my understanding, Bob is that this issue is one of your campaign issues that you'd like to get that statue removed from the common Someone mentioned that to me earlier. I just want to make sure that I understood it correctly and also obviously hear what your position is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And I think there are plenty of people and plenty of Black Americans, black residents of Massachusetts that look at that statue and they think it's actually a disgrace to the memory of Martin Luther King Jr. Because there is you know, people look at it and say, this is like a pornographic, this is this is insulting. It's not even there's no faith, there's no feet, there's no body that just limbs. So I'm absolutely for uh, you know, Black America having a voice. But when it's kind of interesting how you brought up Black Lives Matter. I've done a lot of research into BLM and I have proven and I have you know, others conversations we can have on this that it was the rebirth of the Black Liberation Army actually BLM. So it's very militant, and it's actually hurts Black Americans, particularly when BLM goes out and says we want to get rid of the police, Like, how does that help Black Americans? They suffered, they suffer more gun deaths in the inner cities, they suffer more crime, and is a lot of his black on black and they're saying, give us our police, but Black Lives Matter keeps it away. So Black Lives Matter. I'm sorry, I appreciate the call, Chris, but they are doing a lot more harm. And then you know, then they start then as you know, there's Black Lives Matter related violence and burning of police stations, and uh.
Speaker 1: Also a lot of a lot of black businesses also suffered damage during some of the riots.
Speaker 3: And that's right sure that.
Speaker 1: We have seen in Massachusetts some of the founders of the Black Lives Matter movement in Massachusetts are finding themselves in buriled in federal court. Chris, your follow up question, if you if you need if.
Speaker 5: You need to, uh, yeah, I'll just reiterate. I mean, it's true, I think you're right about b l M. But let's be honest, most mass residents support b l M.
Speaker 1: I think that, Yeah, Chris, I think when you break that down that uh you you may have residents who say, hey, you know, you know black Lives matter, the concept of Black Lives matter, but a lot of the violence. I think that the popularity of Black Lives Matter as a movement has waned in the last few years, not only across the statement, within the black community. I think I think Bob is actually right on that because again, the violence that occurred didn't occur in places like Marion. It incurred in in the black community. But Chris, I appreciate your call. Thank you very much. We'll talk again. I hope, thank you all right. Let me move you can move Chris Off here. There we go up. Let me try to get one more in here before the break. You know what, I'm not going to short change anybody. Let's go to the news. We'll go to the news first and then we'll get back to phone calls. My guest is Bobby Antonellis. He is a Republican who would like to win the Republican nomination for the right to run against US Senator Elizabeth Warren in November. We've had two of the three candidates on to date, John Deaton and Ian Kin, who are both both Republicans, as is Bob. And we will continue with phone calls and questions for this candidate right after the news break. Here at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 2: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, my guest is Bobby anton Allis. He is a Republican candidate. There's a Republican primary. Let's get to as many calls as we can. Going to go next to Pete in Framingham, Massachusetts. Pete, you were next on Nightside. Welcome gright ahead, Pete.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bob, So I've heard a theory that President Trump could come back into office this very month by following a key phrase that you have helped uncover in the Constitution. Could you just tell us more about how that would work?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, Please don't get weird on me here because this sounds to me. I happen to be a lawyer. Just so Pete, you know, I studied the Constitution in law school. I've practiced the Constitution as a television reporter and as a talk show host and as a lawyer. So you could tell me what you want to tell me.
Speaker 3: But please, yeah, yeah, okay. I got a tremendous on play for the Trump card out at Seatback, Dallas, July twenty twenty one. Got scared the daylights out of Nancy Pelosi. But because there was a seven point constitutional cure and whatever it was, the speaker can be anybody. So the governing body over the electoral college, if the electoral College is the executive brandch and that chooses the president and vice president as everybody else. But how the legislature has the same power in authorities to co equality as the electoral college to choose the president and the vice president. So when that happens, like when.
Speaker 1: The I think, to be really honest with you, Bob, with all due respect to you, you were way off in La La land on one. We don't think you're going to do yourself more harm than good because I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to have to Yeah, I think I think that's not I don't think that's a winner for you, and I think it's just.
Speaker 1: Dead wrong frankly, because well you know, just you know, I'll have Alan Dershowitz give you a call.
Speaker 3: And I would love to I would love to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, thank you for that for that interesting question. Let me go next to Thomas Tom in Winchester.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Tom, Hey, Bob, thanks for running again. Agreed to have some good competations out in the Republican primary.
Speaker 1: The first time he's run. Tom, When did he run before?
Speaker 5: No, so I didn't say run again, I mean thanks for running in general.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I thought you I thought you used the word again. I'm sorry. I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss a prior you know, race, Go right ahead, right.
Speaker 5: Well, it's well documented that some powerful people around the world, especially I don't.
Speaker 1: Think Jeffrey this is not an issue with this for this Senate campaign. Tom, have you ever listened to my show?
Speaker 6: Just do you think any of our politicians here in Massachusetts in a college is already complexity.
Speaker 1: I have a great night. Thank you for answering my question. Let me go next to Marie in Everett. Marie, you're next Time Nights.
Speaker 7: Right ahead, Hi, Dane, and Hi mister Antonelli's okay, so I hope you don't This is gonna be La La land a little too, I think, go sorry, but I heard you on another show, mister Antonella's that was a while ago, maybe a month or two ago.
Speaker 1: And do me a favorite, Do me a favor, Marie, no need, stay with me, just to answer me for a moment.
Speaker 7: He was talking about the Marie do me a favorite.
Speaker 1: Take Marie down and explain to Marie that she needs to listen to me. Uh, she's a guest and she's a guest caller. Tell her to listen to me, and I want her to listen carefully so that she understands one of the rules of the show is Marie back with us here, Marie. Okay, Marie, you do not need to mention the name of any other show. Okay, so please don't do that because that will end the call real quickly. Go right ahead. What's your question.
Speaker 7: I didn't mention any name.
Speaker 1: No, I know you didn't, but you were getting perilously close.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I wasn't going to no. Yeah, anyway, my question was about something that mister Antonellis said about Harvard University being founded to protect some kind of criminal ring. Now, I'm la Marie.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you. Do you have any idea? Marie? Do you do you have any idea when Harvard University was founded?
Speaker 7: Oh, a long time ago.
Speaker 1: What year do you think? Want to take a shot at it? Oh, sixteen hundred something, Yeah, it was sixteen thirty six. Now, I don't think Harvard University was founded for a criminal ring. And I'm not going to loll in with that question either. Thank you very much for be calling nonethelesson and I hope you continue to listen to Nightside. Uh yeah, you know. I I want to focus on issues that people in Massachusetts want to talk about. Let's talk.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, we're calling. I mentioned what do you want?
Speaker 1: What you like to mention?
Speaker 3: Well? Well, I was gonna. I never had a chance to talk about my Massachusetts first. So why did I talk about the big topic which is on everybody's mind, that my Massachusetts first agenda handles, and that is ending Massachusetts as a sanctuary state. I think that kind of there's many wonderful things that will ripple down from that kind of improvement, and so that's the top priority for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think that when you talk about the the law that was passed in nineteen eighty three, assigned by Governor de Caucus, I actually covered that news conference which had an intention of providing shelter, the right to shelter law for pregnant women and for women with small children. I think everyone understood what that law's purpose was, and I don't think that that law at all contemplated people coming here from other countries. And I think that the Republicans are at the State House of Representatives and in the State Senate have tried to amend that law on several occasions. We've had State Senator Peter Durant, we had State Representative Frost on the other night talking about those efforts. And now the governor herself has kind of clamped down as the costs of these accommodating these folks has gone through literally through the roof, and I'm sure they were aware that there's a six million dollar, no big contract to a cab company down. I believe you're from the Cape at this point, Am I correct in that job? Well?
Speaker 3: No, I've lived on the Cape, but at the moment I'm in Middlesex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well the point is that, uh, there's this company that got six million dollars uh for cab rides. I mean it was a nice work if you can get Let me go to Michael in Marshfield. Michael, you're next on night Side. Welcome, You're next with Bobbys Analyis.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Michael, Hey, Dan, first time call it.
Speaker 5: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 3: And it's great to see that we got three choices to Unsea Polkahonas. That's a that's good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My question is I understand that one of your opponents in Quincy he devoted to raise the mayor salary of seventy.
Speaker 3: Now you're seeing America first and now Massachusetts first.
Speaker 5: Why don't that seem to you to be more politician first?
Speaker 3: I mean, I shouldn't people be.
Speaker 5: Paid based off of the America and what they do?
Speaker 3: And I just want to know your take on that. I definitely believe in a merit based system, and I definitely believe in politicians not I'm not saying it was unilateral, but not unilateral, not unilaterally increasing their pay without a lot of, you know, input from the people.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to speak for Ian Kane. I've heard him talk about that, and I frankly don't understand that the devil. You need to ask Ian Kane about that, But I don't like you. I don't want to see bit what he did. Yeah, yeah, well correct me if correct me.
Speaker 1: If I'm wrong here, and I might be wrong, I don't think that that pay raise goes into effect immediately. I believe that that pay raise goes into effect after the next mayoral election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be right about that. I think you might be right.
Speaker 2: So that just a little bit like what do you guys think about you know, especially Bob the redit that you what do you think about term limits?
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest with you, I stand apart from a lot of people who think, you know, it's a grassroots movement. I'm a grassroots kind of guy, but I actually in against term and the reason I'm against it is because I think we already have terminal limits in the sense that we have two years for the House six years for the Senate, and the idea is it's a complex organization to be part of the Senate or to be part of the House, it's complex. I mean, we look at somebody like new Ingrid. She was re elected so many times, and look what he was able to do with his contract for America. That kind of skill comes through learning and trial and error and negotiation and intellectual growth. So I'm actually not really I think trumpeting.
Speaker 1: Okay, talking over each other. Sorry, Michael, I got to run him up my break. Appreciate your call, Thanks very much, and in the future, refer to the elected politicians you know by their names. I think I think we've had enough of the nickname and the names name calling. Thanks Michael, appreciate your call. We'll be back right after this break. My guest is Bob anton Ellis you here generate a lot of phone calls, Bob, and again we'll continue with our callers all the way up until till ten o'clock. If you're on the line now, Kathy, Paul, Dwayne or Andrea, you're going to get on the air coming back on Nightside.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World Nightside Studios on w b Z the news radio.
Speaker 1: I guess is Bob anton Ellis. Let me go to Kathy in Lunenburg. Kathy, welcome to Nightside.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Dan? Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: Hi, Bob.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you recall we met you, came out to our RTC and spoke with quite some time ago. And then I helped the Harvard Republicans at the event that we had at the Regency back a couple of months ago, which was a.
Speaker 8: Super event with Scott. Yeah, it really was a great event. A lot of people rallied there.
Speaker 4: The reason I called I wanted to ask you, and I know Dan, you have it posted on the Busy night Side page about Nashoba Hospital. What's happening out here is beyond shameful as far as I'm concerned with the closing of the Shoba Hospital. The fact that yesterday Tarnee Hospital, the entire congressional delegation showed up all the you know, Boston officials, and then today when there was a press conference, it was local folks. Warren sent an intern from her office and we did not see the governor. We did not see people from Boston coming out here. And to me that the furtherest slap in the face. This area continuously gets neglected by Beacon Hill, So I think it would be mindful of you to get involved in this conversation with what is going on. They're trying to close the hospital in less than a month. Our reason, for the most part, most of the town's out here Lunenburg Lennon, Sir Shirley to go to Nashoba is much closer and quicker. The next closest quality hospital would be Emerson and it's you know, a good hike away going down route too. This is going to be a matter of life and death for many people.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good, that's a good that's a good issue, Kathy, that you've suggested to him and I and I hope that he considers your recommendation. You're one of my more my better callers in with a great suggestion tonight. Thank you so much, pack Lines. You want to give everybody else a chance.
Speaker 8: All right, thanks, thanks, thank you.
Speaker 1: That is a good question. That is a good issue. Let me go to Paul in Boston.
Speaker 3: Paul next, go ahead, right, good evening, Dan Bob. Let me a quick question. What grade would you give Mitch McConnell. What do you think what type of a job he's doing in my second question, My second question is, I don't know how undred sitting senators right now. Who's your favorite? What senator down there now? Is your favorite senator?
Speaker 1: Oh? Those are two questions. Go ahead, let's give me, go ahead. Give Mitch Mitch McConnell, you're great, assuming that that you got there, he would still be there. Uh. And who's your favorite senator?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say he is not doing well, Mitch McConnell. Grade wives, he's definitely flagging.
Speaker 1: Quick. We've got full lines bop.
Speaker 3: Let's just say C minus.
Speaker 1: Let's say, yeah, got a lower than that, but that's okay. So who's your favorite center?
Speaker 3: I actually I like rand Paul a lot, but on certain certain issues, On certain issues, you know, not so. But on some issues he's really very strong, and so I do if I am go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying that's fine. That answers Paul's questions. I got a couple of other calls I want to sneak here as well. Paul, great, great specific questions. I liked the call. Thanks Paul, hope you continue to listen to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you much.
Speaker 1: Andrea in Abington, Go ahead, Andrea.
Speaker 9: Oh hey, Bob, So I just have a couple of questions. What kind of thoughts our plans do you have to cut middle class taxes in Massachusetts?
Speaker 3: Especially in.
Speaker 8: What kind of plans are.
Speaker 9: Thoughts you have to stop Massachusetts middle class from paying for so much of these overlaps the utilized systems from the state and federal government.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about federal taxes, Andrea, or state.
Speaker 8: Taxes mostly federal Like that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well, that he's running for the US Senate, that's a federal position. Bob, please answer Andrew's question, especially Ken, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I was thinking for state, are we be after the illegal aliens? But I think there's a lot of federal opportunities too with all this deficit spending. We definitely need to talk with President Trump, let's say, if he is elected, about a you know, a tax cut for uh, you know, working people. I'm sure there's a lot to be done. I'd love to talk with you more on some other venue. I'm I'm gonna be having I'm planning to have zoom sessions where people can but each morning, I'm hoping I could do it at the same time, So stay tuned. Go to Bob, go to Bob for m A dot com, which routes to my full website, which is the longer name Bob for Senate m A dot com. So you can stay a tune, you know, register we will.
Speaker 1: Give you a Bob. I want to give you a chance at the end of the hour. We're not quite there yet to give those. And also, your signal now is kind of dropping in and out on us. I don't know if you've moved your location. I can hear you better than I can Bob right now. And so thank you for that question.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to say that, no problem.
Speaker 1: Andrew, thank you very mu mu. Let's keep rolling. Do we have a name in this last caller, Rob or No, you got to get the name. Okay that we have one more call here for you, Bob. And in the meantime, why don't you give your you the way in which people who might be interested can can get in touch with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can send me an email Bob at Bob for m A dot com. And it's just the word f O R so Bob at Bob for m A dot com. Okay, here's an email that I'll definitely get and I'd be happy to target you. If you give a cell phone, I can call you and I definitely would like to hear you know what's your most important issue, because as we get closer and closer to you know, the actual election, we want to know that it's how you build a consensus necessary to get me over the finish line with Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me get one more call in I from Boston, in in your little late but I'll get you in out of the wire here. I got it like at least the minute for you. What's your question of comment? Dan?
Speaker 10: Okay, so real quick, you said that you were not for bitcoin, which I actually agree with. But considering do you know what the bricks is? Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa alliance and there's more countries joining, and they just declare that they will go with a digital currency, and there's a very strong financial alliance. So if they're going with the digital currency just out of curiosity, what would you have the United States? We just lost the petro dollar with Saudi Arabia as well the fifty year agreement. They didn't resign, So what would you do in terms of protecting our dollar and the worth of the dollar.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a really complicated question for late, but let's give Bob a chance to take a quick shot at it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Bob, I would quickly try to restore the petro dollar. That's critical to preserving the American weight of life. And I would only suggest a digital currency with the attention and embrace of the American people. So we're not just gonna have something thrust upon us one day where we find out, oh, we can't eat dinner tonight because we said the wrong word on Facebook, you know, because that's the that's the worst case scenario right there, all right, So that's got.
Speaker 10: To give the gold and silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I we're flat out of time. I wish you would called earlier.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm sorry, I've done it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, call again, Thank you, called back again, Bob antonellis again one more time. What's your best website that people can get in touch with you on?
Speaker 3: Okay, Bob for senem dot com is the full domain that you can go to the Bob forma dot com. It's quicker, uh, and it will get you to the same website and you'll see me there you'll leave and see a new surprise section called red Meat from MAGA. It's a new topic that I have, a new topic areat that I've added so some articles that are very interesting and too interesting. Two people that are you know MAGA, go Trump. We'll say, oh hey, there's some great articles there.
Speaker 1: All right, Bobby Antonellis, thank you very much for your time tonight. We're flat out of time, but the best of luck in your campaign as you run for the Republican nomination to challenge Senator Elizabeth Warren. Thank you, Bob, appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome. When we get back. When we get back on the talk of Boston City Councilor Ed Flynn, Mass and Cass is rising like from the ashes, like Phoenix, Mass and Cass is back, and that is not good for Boston. It is certainly not good for the South Bay area of Boston and the surrounding communities. We'll get to all of that right after the ten o'clock news