Speaker 1: For you to be here with me. I just watched her perform. I hosted a tour contest. We're back here at the booth. I'm so excited to talk to you and catch up with you. Tell me about your performance. That's your first live performance.
Speaker 2: So it's my first singing live performance.
Speaker 3: I was super nervous.
Speaker 2: It took me two weeks to get ready, like choreography, so because we didn't want a lip sing and I didn't think I was ready for that, but I did it, And yeah, we prepare.
Speaker 3: Hard for it. You work hard.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes I think that it's natural to get nervous because you love your craft.
Speaker 3: You're doing a new, you know, adventure, you're doing.
Speaker 1: Music now, and it seems like it's a passion of yours, but it comes out because it's such a passion of yours. So I'm excited to see you in a new light because I feel like a lot of people don't get to see us as true artists sometimes and thinks that other in other ways than just obviously we did poorn, we're good at that. But now it's the next chapter. You're the next chapter of your life, which music is what it is. Tell us about how you kind of got in to that field of music. Was it something you always wanted to do?
Speaker 2: You know? No, like it was something an opportunity that got offered to me. And obviously I knew a lot of artists and I will go to the studio with them and I'll be like, you know, if I can do this, I can do this.
Speaker 3: I'm a girl, and.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't know. I never had a boice to sing. I had to take singing lessons. It took me three years to find my boys, to find myself in music.
Speaker 3: It's not that easy, like people think.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of practice, a lot of money to invest, and I didn't. I never thought I was gonna sing to me, honest I thought I was going to keep being a porn star. You know, you know me, I was all about it. I was one of the tops. I kind of miss the industry. I missed like craziness about it, the sex, the adrenaline, and most likely I missed that I can't be myself anymore like as a porn star, I could be sexy, crazy.
Speaker 3: Ho're going now?
Speaker 2: It has so many limits. It's a whole different industry, has so many rules. I got to act a set away and it's hard for me. The plast year is making a transition when I got to learn how to choreography, how to learn how to breathe, how to talk on a mic, how to perform a stage, and it's a lot of practice.
Speaker 3: And I talked to him and practice makes perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think for your first performance, you did an amazing job in your outfit, your performer, your dancers, Like I wasn't expecting all of that, but I loved every minute of it. So congratulations and everything we have. You just had a new song come out.
Speaker 3: What was that? We'll talk about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I met a little pump last year because he lived here in Miami and I was retired. I needed an agency for only fans that could wrong my my only fans, and I met him. He offered me to a contract to sign for him for his only fans.
Speaker 3: So I can't say it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, if you do a feature for me, if you do a song with me, And with that, I signed a contract with him for a year and he did the feature for me and there is our song Mala. Right now, we're kind of like in a relationship with dating and seeing each other, and yeah, he really helped me with a song, believing in me, giving me a chance because a lot of artists didn't want to take me serious. A lot of people don't want to work with me because.
Speaker 3: Of my past.
Speaker 1: Word do you find that happens a lot where it's like where maybe your label reaches out And I say that because you're You're done because of.
Speaker 2: Your past, right, like Josh, A lot it's being art my translation because of it. It's hard to find people and the music industry that I want to work with me upon gave me an opportunity and I took it and I appreciate that. And yeah, we're coming strong with a second song. And you know that's not gonna stop with my past and who I was not gonna stop me. I see it like that's just who I am and where I come from, and I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: You're hungry, independent, beautiful queen, and you deserve everything that your heart desires. So whatever that is, I know that you're gonna take it and you're gonna excel in it. Because the one thing I've loved about you from the beginning of just knowing you is you just dot it there's an in factor in people and performers either have it or you don't. And from the beginning you just I you know, I've always you know, give you your flowers, from the beginning of me having your booth, so just how you operate it. I think it's really unique that not a lot of people have.
Speaker 2: So I love my entertainment and I entertainment. I love entertaining people. I love putting on a show, and I'm very persistent. Yeah, when I get something in my head, I get it done and.
Speaker 3: I do it until it's not done. I keep going, good, gotta keep going.
Speaker 2: Wait, thank you for Hallyween and your PoCA. Of course your booth. After four years seeing you in person, you were one of the girls in the business and I always respect going it look up to. So it's awesome to see you again. I'm next to your girl. You're a legend, and you know sometimes you wore encourage me and you know, I mean looking at your Instagram, how you podcast and you know, yours amazing.
Speaker 3: Woman to look up. I appreciate that. I think it's the same.
Speaker 1: Thing as like obviously I don't do music, but I like to perform.
Speaker 3: We do it.
Speaker 1: We have our own artist things. And for me, my avenue was the podcast, and you know it was some people didn't want to come on the interviews as well too because of what it was. And you know, it takes the situation where you just keep on going.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't like the word no. I'm sure you don't either.
Speaker 1: And my podcast is in season three and we're doing We're as successful as ever and we're gonna keep on going to the top.
Speaker 3: So I love having successful.
Speaker 1: Women being a part of a community and uplifting each other with the words, the encouragement, you just showing up. I know that this isn't something that you typically are doing anymore as far as like appearances, because you are in music. So I appreciate you took the time to come and sit with us and perform for us here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, mommie.
Speaker 1: Probably a so you said that you're so, you're in a relationship, You're off the market.
Speaker 3: Nobody can come and slide into your dms. You know, it took me months.
Speaker 2: To take one series because everyone you know, he's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's wild and but sometimes crazy. It can work if you can deal with that.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, he's a woman icer you know he's a player and I'm a boss bitch, and it's been hard for me to keep him in lane because he's crazy. But you know he's growing up, even though with different ages because you know he's I'm thirty, he's twenty one. He asks why older? And Joseph butta. He helps me with music. He's there, he can help me teach. He takes me on a studio with him.
Speaker 3: He can teach me.
Speaker 2: Thanks I need for the same industry. He takes me to all his shows on tour around the world, show me his performance and show me how I gotta get it done. And I appreciate that for him. You know, we connect with smoke a lotta weed.
Speaker 1: It's alazing to have a partner that you're on the same page, the same you know kind of things where he have similarities and stuff like that. And I'm sure that he could, you know, a good teacher for you and being an artist and you know he's very successful and doing all those things.
Speaker 2: So I didn't think we've been dating for a year.
Speaker 3: I didn't think. What laughs, it's hard to lay artists. So have you changed his womanizing ways? I have? I really have other girls because he's in that age that he wants to like, oh fuck everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I understand he's an artist, he's little pump, But I thought him about respect. I thought him about how to treat a woman right, and uh yeah, like we have fun together.
Speaker 3: I don't take that away from him. As long as we're together, you know. I like that. So you don't mind sharing, No, you know, I'm all about it.
Speaker 2: I love I'm crazy, I love all the girls, just as long as we're on the same patient. He's not doing it behind my bar, not doing it behind his back. It's hard to lay it an artist because he's always on tour. Right now, we're kind of distance because I'm here working performing. He has to be in the other side of the world performing. We're staying touch communication sure, and.
Speaker 1: He's like, listen makes the heart grow fonder. FaceTime helps too. So what's like for you? You just had the MOLLA come out? Are you having a whole album you you have you know what's happening with all of that yet?
Speaker 3: Or are you just doing singles right now? How does Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we have a structure, the label, the label and I win. That's very strict. I have a lot of rules from where I have to post on Instagram some type of.
Speaker 3: Way I'm not allowed to pose. I take down my posts.
Speaker 2: They're very strict with my image now and how I portraying myself.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're working on singles for the next year.
Speaker 2: Two weeks we have a music video, my second one, I'm alone, I have no featured. It's called Pooteria Time, and it's all about who I am, how I am, my past, who I was. It's about poteria, how I went hard on porn, on my scenes, and yeah, I'm excited because it's I can talk all the trash I one on my songs. It's a different way expressing myself, like no, no, I'm not having sex on camera, but I'm saying all these words and it's literally the same thing.
Speaker 3: Good for you. So are you writing your own songs? So do you help with the process.
Speaker 2: I help with the process. The layel so strict. They have a writer for me. But yeah, I'm learning everything's it's a process to learn a lot to learn.
Speaker 1: Me for sure, I think that you know with anything that you're going into it, because me the first time and not knowing. I think that taking the steps from learning of it is more beneficial because you really learn it for you and not someone just doing it, you know what I mean. Where it's like you're part of every process, right expect an you have a story to tell, expect me to come in the studio and improvise and just throw a shirt on the mic.
Speaker 2: And for me it's hard with the language too, because they want me to do all kinds from you say, English, Spanish, travel, all these things then got me recording.
Speaker 3: Monday till Friday.
Speaker 1: So are you only recording Spanish on yours? On your sore to be? They want me to be different. They want me to do spanklish like Spanish and English.
Speaker 2: All of my songs sayings no artist is Linda, So that's why they want me to a stick to nice.
Speaker 3: So if you could ask, where do you see yourself in ten years? So you know I'm going hard on this. I'm putting all my money, all my time into this.
Speaker 2: I'm taking singing lessons, dancing classes, have a vocal coach. I've been saying my money and time in this. I'm going for the words. You're gonna sing me all the music Awards, the Red Carpet and Jose as hard as I went into the porn business. I'm going to the music business.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that we're here at Exotic in Miami, twenty twenty two talking to Veronica Rodriguez. I absolutely love this lady. She is a star in her own right. And I love that you're paving away in the music industry. That you said, you know what, I may not have wanted to do this, but I'm taking this and I'm gonna do it. You're taking the time learning your craft, which one of those things. But what you say is your favorite choreography, the voice lessons?
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite? Do you like it all? You know, I hate an artist to do all those things.
Speaker 2: I love dancing. I love that choreography. Really you dance, girl? Yeah, so I know how to twerk and I didn't know that that wasn't part of a dancing choreography.
Speaker 3: They definitely it's just for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly like I thought I could dance. You know, all these years, I'm like, dam I can't dance, no, Mommy.
Speaker 3: It's all I get routine dancing. Yeah, I'm sot.
Speaker 2: A choreography is hard and something to memorize, Okay, I have to be on my hundreds and memorize. It's all about memorizing shit, and but I like it. I like dancing, breaking it down, and I hate singing classes. I never thought I had a voice. I don't think I have an amazing voice. But I'm working on it and I keep getting better and better and I'll get there.
Speaker 3: You determined, you have you know you have that hunger. You're gonna do that. Who are your music inspirations?
Speaker 2: So I really like Takeisha because she's dirty, she's sexual. I'm all about sex. I'm all about my woman empowering. I love Takisha, I love Accardi b I look up to her and many others like Maria Becera. Shakira is one of my jas my. You know I always loved your idols. Yeah, yeah, so I was two years old. And you know, we don't need a nice voice. We just need swag. We need ideas, and yeah we got.
Speaker 3: In the song.
Speaker 2: You know, be popping the bee is very important in a song, to the energy that you put into it. It's not all about the boys, for sure. Who would you if you had a choice with your dream artist to work with the collab with? You know, I'm gonna escape that question because every time I answered that my boyfriend gets mard at me.
Speaker 3: Definitely Little Pombo though twelve more songs with him. No other artists. Is there any female? Does he get joiced on the female? I'm listing to get jogs to the females, not females. I want to work with Cardi B.
Speaker 2: I want to work with Sweetie, I want to work with Aisha and yeah, a lot of artists. I want to do a lot of Spanish music, reggaeton, R and B. I'm really just putting a word for I'm not ticking to what kind of music I'm going at all.
Speaker 3: So what would you say your genre is? Is there not one? You're just kind of just taking it off.
Speaker 2: I love reggaeton, but I have some take English songs at are trap, R and B. And I'm being fighting the labels, like, let me release those songs, let them out. The leol sadly has to pick and choose what kind of song I put out, so I just go with it, have to follow rolls and instructions.
Speaker 3: So awesome. I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, please let us know where we can find you. We could celebrate you and get your music, download your new single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please song right now? You can help me?
Speaker 2: Is you just downloading or listening to my singles? To my songs in every single music platform. You can find me on their b ron that's b Space, Rod and I have over seven singles ounds.
Speaker 3: And gonna keep putting music every two three months. And yeah, I just mean your love and supporting my music. That's right.
Speaker 1: It always takes you know, a village to make it all happen. So dream her music, support mss v Rod all those things. So we're gonna play a shorter version of my favorite game with our here on the podcast. It's called True to Texas. Normally we have a four cards kind of game. Each a suit is a different type of question. But I'm just gonna go down each category and ask you a couple of questions, because why not.
Speaker 3: You're miss Vara Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: We're here in Miami Exatica twenty twenty two, We're here on Patreon giving you all this hot, juicy content. So a romantic question, would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: I am super romantic. When I tell you why you answer that question of I believe you romantic?
Speaker 2: Where I will get a candos the whole setup. I'll dance for you put up by show. Oh may here, my man. I'm very romantic and when I when I don't feel that romanticism buck, so I'm very needy. I'm like, you gotta be this way with me too. I gotta feel them hello. Don have to be both sides?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If not, then you know it'd be a little off. What is your biggest turn on in a partner? My biggest turn on its wow. I like money.
Speaker 2: I like eyes, I have money, diamonds, swaggy.
Speaker 3: Making out, I like ora.
Speaker 2: I guess pussy eating it'll be a good pussiter. I'm a good pussy theater. I'm teaching my man how to.
Speaker 3: Do it right?
Speaker 1: How could you tell it in some short, simple ways for the broadcast listeners out there? How could you teach yourself or them out there to eat putty good? If you tell your man, how do you how do you teach these?
Speaker 2: You tell him to spread it with his stiff fingers and going and starting to clin because some nothing going really hard, like go crazy, you.
Speaker 3: Can go crazy, and pussy is very delicate. They gather nurse to gather.
Speaker 2: Spots, and I will start with a clin and they're working down and I don't like it going crazy. I like it very slow and like I like circles, and I like a lot of sucking.
Speaker 3: I like it you heard it from That's what she and I will have to agree. Those are really great, great moves.
Speaker 1: Really lights on or light sauce, lights on, lights on, lingerie or naked naked.
Speaker 3: I like make it cut or uncut? Cot You're like, damn it, which way is? I mean? I have Well, I like four player sex. You can only have one or the other. Four plag gates me wet.
Speaker 1: You're from Miami, so I know what this answer already, or I think I do. Have you ever had sex on a beach?
Speaker 3: I have sex in the beach?
Speaker 1: I was like, from Miami, you have to be I mean necessity. There's beaches everywhere, and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: There in the beach in the water, and I'll sign the sands.
Speaker 1: Babe, baby, there would have been some great people on the beach if they were in the water that day.
Speaker 3: What is an absolute deal breaker for you in relationships? Deal breaker?
Speaker 2: You know? And my relations some very I'm very controlling. I'm very I'm not gonna say jealous, but I'm very bossy and possessive and.
Speaker 3: And turn off is a lot. I bring you girls. If you cheat of me, I'm not honest with you. Yeah, if you're not honest, you cheat of me.
Speaker 2: Like when I can bring you bass bitches and you want to go behind my bat and it's done, like cut off.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What would you say in your past relationships that you've learned?
Speaker 2: You know what I learned that I've been very fucked up and my past relationships I fucked up a lot.
Speaker 3: That's accountability though, that's a start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I ad made I've been a disloyal I've been because how I was focusing on the money, on work.
Speaker 3: I was a porn start.
Speaker 2: So you know, our relationship has a porn start for us to have a relationship and our personal life is hard, you know, So it was it was hard for me. I guess I didn't value the person I was with. You met my ex husband, big head. He was an amazing man. And I did all this shitting. I did all this fuka for money. But you know it got mean to be a better person in my relationship than amount today.
Speaker 3: And I learned from my mistakes. I apologize to my ex Hey, you're a big you're a bigger woman.
Speaker 1: You know, some people don't even get to that point where they apologize or have a space to do that because it's growth.
Speaker 3: So you know that's a it's a big one, all right.
Speaker 1: So moving on to the kinky questions were a little bit more spicier.
Speaker 3: Hatachia dil do do? What is it hatachi or a dildo?
Speaker 2: So I will say hatashi because he can fuck me and I don't have to.
Speaker 3: Litle to work with my hands. Dirty talk yes or no?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love dirty talking. Can you give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I want Tomoka?
Speaker 3: It's all your dirty talk in Spanish? Yeah. Have you ever had partners that don't know what you're saying but they still like it anyway? Yeah? They love it? You love me? Couldn't got love it? Do you have any fetishes this big porn star. You've done a lot of things in your career. Is there anything that you have like that you say was a fetish? So my fetish is I'm a squirter and everybody knows, uh.
Speaker 2: I love squirting squirt it in her mouth, soaking the whole.
Speaker 3: Bed doesn't matter. If we need to buy another one. Do you soak your own bed? No, I do not do that. I just don't.
Speaker 2: My bed is on the topedic. It sits me up, it sees me. Not give me my sages. I paid pank case for it. Definitely not squirting on my bed. My boyfriend's like, yeah, in the car anywhere. I don't get a fuck if I didn't pay for it. No matter.
Speaker 3: What is the most expensive thing that you've squored it on.
Speaker 2: That's your ruined my computer, the Bentley, the letters and the Bossie. That's the light and the Bellley I squirted and the splashed that ship.
Speaker 3: Smoking smoking out of it. That's some bomb as plessy girl. What you doing up there? I square so much. I let your car the whole serving it to Bentley. I don't think I've ever heard that. I love that. I scream that. I got screamed it, but it was worth it. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters as long as you're having dominant or submissive in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm very crazy, but I'm submissive doing the mall and the guy that I'm fucking if I love him, I'm sub messive.
Speaker 3: Aug I'm your little bitch.
Speaker 2: Literally very a messive and sex sex wife said, daddy, I love me chalking lob.
Speaker 3: Then look at me weird, like you're sure, You're like, you're small. I don't want to hurt you.
Speaker 1: Please clink if you're okay? What do you have a safe word? No, No, you're not believing work.
Speaker 3: I was telling like trouble me spit in my mouth and he's like, are you sure? I'm like, yeah, do it, y'all do it right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Role play, role play, no play.
Speaker 2: I guess where yes or solves all the time.
Speaker 1: All right, spicy questions, which he's evolved been a little spicy. How many partners? Let me refrase, Let me rephrase it. I'm not trying to get you a trouble girl. How many porn scenes have you done?
Speaker 2: Okay, I've done more than definitely more than a thousand and seven years eight years that I was in the business.
Speaker 3: I did say three hundred. Craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: I wasn't a roof hanging. I was hanging on some bars in the roof and it was raining.
Speaker 3: With my ex. Was there raining or were you scorting on everybody?
Speaker 2: I think it was bond, but I guess on that on the bars that you work out on.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I guess I was. You're hanging on there for dear life, being like, if you don't fuck me right, I would have. I was bondsing girl, and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Name something completely off limits in the bedroom you're absolutely not willing to try, or if you tried once and you're just not in.
Speaker 3: It, I try to do it.
Speaker 2: Tied up scene where they tied me up like I can't cont okay, bonded bondage.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it. I'm claustophobic. So I freaked out.
Speaker 2: Another thing that now that that I'm not in Born and that I wasn't allowed to do those kind of scenes. I always wanted to kind of get game bang do I say it with many guys?
Speaker 3: So that was my next question, is that that's the thing that you haven't done in the business that you would want to do. I think that's that when I watched Born right now, that's what I love. That's what you masturbate too. That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Masturbating too, because it's something that I'm not allowed to go that I.
Speaker 3: Know the guys are in your dreams.
Speaker 2: Twenty girl, I'm not even coming back to Buck.
Speaker 3: That's back to Buck. And where are those loads going in my pussy? In my face? Something that I was never able to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well it turns me on. No gang Bang city over here. I like, what's the most number of times you've had sex in a day? Eight times? Eight? Have you ever had a partner that was too freaky for you?
Speaker 2: I think my ex husband is otopy how to be freaking, how to record, to be porn.
Speaker 1: I was with him for eight years, so he will take So he kind of like pushed you into your freakiness in my head and then he liked it and he will put porn.
Speaker 2: While we were fo I learned. I'm like, we will pull your girl. He was one of your biggest fan and.
Speaker 3: We'll pull you on. That's how I learned.
Speaker 2: Baby, we will watch your big booty movies.
Speaker 3: He will love oil and big booties. But I was skidded. I was timing, so I'll be like them.
Speaker 2: You like big bod like you like this bitch? What No?
Speaker 3: I you have me a bitch, Veronica? When you were turning out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I used to be so jealous. Have you He will put you so fucking watching you, and I'm like, they said, what turns you on? And literally, that's how I learned how to twork. That's how I learned all my porntes, watching all your big boody movies.
Speaker 3: That's what I like to do. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I've heard people in the past be like, oh, I brought you've broken at my relationships.
Speaker 3: And I'm like all these things. I'm like, but I wasn't even there. Yeah, and you were one of those girls at first, and then you met me and you're like, wait.
Speaker 2: No, you met my husband and he was always like a fan of yours, and I'll always been like, fuck off, You'll be watching what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm sucking her. Okay, now you right, He's all about it.
Speaker 2: We had an argument, but then I got over it and I started like learning, and then I got into the business.
Speaker 3: Girl. I've seen your ass is looking very badd these days.
Speaker 2: Girl, So honestly, I got on a little injections, Okay, going hard at the gym to.
Speaker 3: Keep a plump, okay, and yeah, hey, whatever works for you. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think the best part for me is the accountability of that what works for you and your body.
Speaker 3: You look sexy as fucking gout my cities on. You're rocking it, and.
Speaker 2: I got a few things on and I'm happy about it. I used to be all natural when I was informed, but now you know, it is what it is, and this is what makes me happens with my body?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Is there any performer that you didn't work with that you would like to work with if you could? And a fantasy hypothetical.
Speaker 2: After I retired, there was a new bike calling Leo Poya and Leo Poya I forgot he was signed by Browsers. Okay, I forgot his name.
Speaker 3: And I have done I porn in so many years ago. I don't even know who's been new for I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's been at least five So I'm like, any new person now they've been in for like seven years, and it's somebody else. I'm like, this is why I'm here at the show, to kind of get to know all the new booties of Exotica's of the porn world.
Speaker 3: What about girls? Is there any girls?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah? I wanted to definitely work with Lexiboll. I wanted to work with you, mommy, like I never sat on your face.
Speaker 3: It was a shame.
Speaker 2: I even text your mom my last only fun.
Speaker 3: Hey, we never say never, you know, never say never. Yes, I dreamed, You're definitely always wear a dream to work with I've never had any. I just feel like I would like suffocate you. And I'm like, I like you like, I don't. I don't. I don't want you to my eye you can see my face.
Speaker 2: But to ask me my dream, That's what I always wanted to do, especially with you. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. Hey, Hey, you know, dreams do come true.
Speaker 1: Veronica, all right, naughty question, last set of questions. We're almost finished. You're doing amazing loud or quiet when you orgasm?
Speaker 3: I'm quiet, I'm quiet. So you're Scorting's the noise for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not like a screamer or like lie moaning or no.
Speaker 3: I'm very like, oh, very quiet. I was like, yeah, sometimes I have been freaking. Oh. Oral sex sloppy or clean? Oral sex sloppy or clean, slappy, slappy.
Speaker 2: I like a slap, but I like spain.
Speaker 3: I'm better.
Speaker 2: I like to I like to go on it and if not, I.
Speaker 3: Get my own spit doggy or missionary.
Speaker 2: I love Doggie, but I can come and square on missionary.
Speaker 3: Ever had sex with someone else while the other person was sleeping.
Speaker 2: No, I think I've been the other person sleeping and then I get waking up getting.
Speaker 3: So I guess that would be me. I guess that would be me. All right. Last question? Have you ever hooked up with a friends sibling.
Speaker 2: A friends sable. No, I don't think my friends have cute cute brothers or.
Speaker 3: I'd rather hook up with my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hook up with all my girlfriends for sure. When I'm drunk, I get a little crazy spitter swallow you know right now everybody want to hear me swallowing. But I swallow so much my past ten years that I was gonna I'm I'm a spider.
Speaker 3: Now I swallow tomorrow. It is what it is. She's swallowed enough. Guys, There you have it. I love you so much. Thank you for coming and taking your time.
Speaker 1: Private Talk Podcasts with Alexus Texas after Dark.
Speaker 3: We are here on Patreon with the lovely v Rod. Please