Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, how did the weekend get here?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I mean the week day for the work week.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Happy Monday, guys, I kind of missed you.
Speaker 2: Really not you listening? All right? Our first talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Yo JV Show. Alex here, big fan of this show. I always one of you. Show some love to this one Animal Shelter in Modesto three six four seven corner Coope Away in Modesto. Just you know, just an animal lover who loves dogs. Just want somebody, everybody who listens to the show hit up that location and adopt the animal.
Speaker 3: Thank you God Blood.
Speaker 6: All right there you know the adopted dog today at the animal shelter Modesto.
Speaker 3: We don't know the name of it, but it's on corner Cooky Away. Look it up. Find it an adopted dog?
Speaker 2: Yes, only dog. What if there's like a little little kiddie that needs a.
Speaker 3: Home there, get a dog? No, get both? Fine?
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, good morning JB Show at San Francisco. Gamer Babe, Graham, Buddy, you really shouldn't put your feet in pictures or keep them in so we could laugh. Last night I had to zoom in on those things. What are those? They're wonky?
Speaker 3: Have a good day, Love you guys.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 8: What picture?
Speaker 6: I posted a picture we had some friends over for brunch yesterday. I posted a picture of the four of us, my wife and I and our friends, and my son took the picture and uh, you know what, my feet are in the picture, and I left him in. I posted on my Instagram story. I'll make that my photo from home today so everybody can get a good chuck a lot of it. You guys know, let me just point let me I.
Speaker 2: Saw the picture. I didn't I didn't notice anything weird about about it.
Speaker 6: Let me just point something out that I think is an interesting double standard, because let me just I was just saying, I don't care what you think about my feet, doesn't bug me at all, But you guys have emboldened the feet shaming community and the body shamers out there. What if like this was a body part on a woman and somebody was leaving talkbacks to one of you, like Selena, you really shouldn't post your elbows on Instagram because there's a you know, the wrinkle there and we all see them.
Speaker 8: I just I'm just obviously it would be so mean.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so it's just food for thought. I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 2: It does work both ways. I get comments like that all the time because of things we've talked about on the air, not specific to feed, but whether it be like you'll call my hair dry. Now I'm getting comments that, oh, Selena, your hair looks like hey like or.
Speaker 8: You know, or.
Speaker 3: Do you not use conditioner?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess I do. But both ways, we've been through it.
Speaker 3: I I'm just just hard.
Speaker 2: People make comments with my saggy boobs.
Speaker 3: Okay, those that's because of stuff you say.
Speaker 2: I've you called them saggy too.
Speaker 3: Only because you gave them a nickname. I did, but I didn't say you can use the nickname. That's fair them throw that No you can' you should say that you can. Are you guys each other's bullies?
Speaker 6: I kind of think we are. I did, just I was just throwing that. I was just food for thought. Is it is there a double standard? If Selina says there is not, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so, because they would do the same thing to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I also think Graham, you agree that your feet are a little strange.
Speaker 6: I think they just look like big size thirteen feet their feet. You don't have knuckles on your feet. You guys's feet are perfectly smooth. Everyone take their feet. I want a JV show foot picture, tog.
Speaker 3: Why not? What do you guys have to hide?
Speaker 9: Because we can make a lot of money off of that. People are just you can't.
Speaker 6: Nobody would sorry, no one would pay for pictures.
Speaker 3: No one. And if they will, then why aren't you making the money on it? Right now?
Speaker 6: I think we should do a JV show foot picture. Everyone puts their bare foot next to each other and we take a picture.
Speaker 8: They're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Why what do you guys have to hide? I mean, they're my feet. I don't know, I don't like feet.
Speaker 8: Might fet have been another I know I feels.
Speaker 2: Feed some pictures, but I just so.
Speaker 3: Why don't you guys want to do a JAV show foot picture?
Speaker 8: What might be next to you?
Speaker 2: Your guys feet?
Speaker 3: Some weird excuse?
Speaker 6: I don't want to put my foot next to someone else's foot. We're not putting, We're not mushing them on top of each other. We're not rubbing them up with baby oil, and then smushing them all together. We just put each one of our feet next to each other on the carpet. They can be separated by however far apart lot and.
Speaker 2: We take the jam picture putting myself out there for foot shaming.
Speaker 3: Why not you guys, You guys all the time.
Speaker 9: Even say anything putting your feet out there.
Speaker 8: They're always in pictures.
Speaker 6: Okay, don't don't say you don't say anything. You're the one that always zooms in and shames the feet.
Speaker 3: The start, we just can'tntinued and agreed. I think you guys are scared. I think you guys are legit scared. Yeah, I'm not opening myself up to shaming.
Speaker 2: Who's like on purpose?
Speaker 3: Then why are you throwing don't throw stones at a glass house. Let's take a JV's show foot picture. I will think about it.
Speaker 6: No, you guys have I have the sense that you've thought and the answer is no.
Speaker 3: Wow, you guys are scared.
Speaker 8: I don't have anything wrong with my feet. I scurred.
Speaker 3: You guys are scared just for.
Speaker 2: You saying something.
Speaker 8: Oh, I just said. I don't have anything wrong.
Speaker 9: I don't feel like I have any insecurities about my feet, but I don't want to develop any new one.
Speaker 3: Wait till you read the comments.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly to say, you guys are such wissens.
Speaker 6: The JM show foot picture posted on our Instagram story When will that happen?
Speaker 8: Eight twenty am.
Speaker 1: Today The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four. The four things you need to heads.
Speaker 2: Up on to start your day or last night, we'll be talking about them all morning. Graham, I know you loved Miley's eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Where'd they go? That's a great question. They're missing in action.
Speaker 2: Amelia Perest did not as great as people thought. It was nominated for thirteen awards, only walked away with two Last Nights and Nora was the big movie of the night. Independent film, Yeah, I won five awards. They were nominated for six, including Best Actress for Breakout Star Mikey Madison.
Speaker 3: She beat Outjimmy Moore. I think was pretty disappointed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Niners fans take a moment, say your goodbyes.
Speaker 3: Oh no to Deebo Samuel.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend, the team agreed to trade him to the Washington Commanders in exchange for a fifth round draft pick. Samuel is coming off essentially his worst season as a pro, and had asked the.
Speaker 3: Team to trade him.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be missed here because he did a lot for the team, But if he doesn't want to be here, I think it's for the best. The trade won't be official until March twelfth, when the new league year starts.
Speaker 9: Goodbye, we're getting dry vibes today, you guys partly Cloudy's Guys during the day with hies in the upper fifties till o sixties and more.
Speaker 8: Your rain is coming on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: See about that.
Speaker 6: You told me Saturday was going to be called drizzle and drizzly, and it was sunny and gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Hey, Libra, bestys Surday today is going to be an.
Speaker 6: Eight communication flourishes between partners with mercury in aries.
Speaker 3: The hell does that mean?
Speaker 6: A delegate compromise and negotiate terms. Remind somebody what you appreciate about them?
Speaker 1: Oh good ideas? Love that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. You had a great weekend.
Speaker 8: Grammy.
Speaker 6: It's National Anthem Day, you guys, A very very important day, National Anthem Day, National National Anthem Day, because it's like the national Yeah, for the national anthem. I had just a quick question for well, mainly for Jess. Jess, can you sing the national anthem? And you don't have to like built it out sing it, but you could go through like are you able to do the lyrics?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you start now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 9: Oh say, can you see by the dons early light?
Speaker 3: What so proudly we wait?
Speaker 8: I already get confused?
Speaker 3: What so proudly we hail at the Wait?
Speaker 8: Did I already get confused? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Did you already did?
Speaker 8: Or doesn't saying?
Speaker 3: Did I already get confused?
Speaker 2: And then she did she already get confused?
Speaker 3: I do not getting confused?
Speaker 9: Oh say, can you see by the dons early light?
Speaker 8: What so proudly we hail at the starlights? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Did I already get confused? Start again?
Speaker 9: Oh say, can you see by the dons early light? What so proudly we hail at the starlight?
Speaker 3: Who's no starlight? Does this help you out at the Oh.
Speaker 8: My god, now I can see why why they messed.
Speaker 3: Up and take it from the top.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, we can't.
Speaker 2: Did I just get confused?
Speaker 3: I just get confused?
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: Okay, take it from the top this time. Nail it. Come on all the lyrics. It's not that long of a song. It's like ten lines.
Speaker 9: Oh say, can you see by the dons early light? What so proudly we hail at the twilights last cleaning whose breath stripes and bright stars through the parious.
Speaker 8: Fights or the ramparts we watched.
Speaker 9: Were so gallantly streaming, and the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that the flag was still there's still there? Oh say, does that star spangled banner yet?
Speaker 3: Wave the black line free? And the home of the break was, Wow, are you all right?
Speaker 6: Way to dis respect our national anthem? On National National Anthem Day?
Speaker 8: Did you guys know it?
Speaker 3: I do because I've sung it before at a game, like in front of people.
Speaker 6: I've said this a million times. I sung it in a national game. Your choir, the nap behind men's choir totally mail that had the lips.
Speaker 2: Can you really say, yeah that you're that you sang it, you performed if your mic was off.
Speaker 6: I mean I was out there on the field, you know, I was harmonizing in my mind about it.
Speaker 9: There's a lot other d get nervous, because Wow, I just got so.
Speaker 3: Nervous right now.
Speaker 6: I mean, I understand that if you were singing solo a national anthem at a sporting event or something, it'd be very nerve wrecking. Now this brings us to Ingrid and Dress. Remember the singer that totally bombed at the I think it was for the home run derby of the Major League Baseball All Star Game. I want to let's just revisit a quick clip of her rendition because it was terrible.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a dying cat.
Speaker 6: Now after that one, there's a lot of criticism online social media. She said she was drunk and then she basically disappeared. We didn't hear from her from about seven months, and a lot of people thought maybe she's in rehab or something like that. I think she was working on new music. I don't know if she actually did any rehab or anything, but she blamed her drunkenness on that awful, awful rendition.
Speaker 3: It was not good.
Speaker 6: Well she's back, you guys. She sung the national anthem in a Colorado Avalanche hockey game on Friday night, and she posted a clip on social media of her singing it even said we're back, here's Friday Night.
Speaker 10: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Better of a crowd response.
Speaker 6: Any thoughts on that rendition she went with a more I would say classic rendition of it, the previous one that she tried to be All Star game.
Speaker 3: She tried to, you know, do some stuff.
Speaker 9: I think that's the way to go, because artists try to do too much. Sometimes if you try to make it your own, it falls flat.
Speaker 6: No, but sometimes it works. Did the best National Anthem rendition I've ever heard, and it was totally different, like.
Speaker 2: Just Fergie's is also totally different, and but it didn't work.
Speaker 3: It did not work.
Speaker 6: No, you're taking it, you're taking a risk, but also you're seeing the classic rendition. You have to be able to really hit and hold some of those big notes.
Speaker 3: I agree she didn't really do that.
Speaker 6: It was a much better rendition though, So props to Ingrid and on risk she's some kind of saying.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows that.
Speaker 6: I couldn't name any of her other saw other than the National Anthem bombing right, you know me too?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: To nine, Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the shocking thing that a lot of younger couples are considering breaking up over. Did you guys see Mark Zuckerberg at his wife's birthday party?
Speaker 3: No, I've heard about this. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 8: I wish I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: His wife turned the Big four roh in Mark Zuckerberg. He is very cringe. Everything he does is cringe, but it's like it's like so funny. He goes up on stage and you can see this video at JV Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. He goes up on stage. He's wearing a black tux and then people come on stage and they rip the tuxeedle off of him, and he is wearing this shiny blue one piece kind of like what Benson Boone wore to the Grammys, with the you know, the plunge down the front that goes down to his belly button.
Speaker 9: Very shiny, very shiny, and he performed jumping around wearing that.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's cute.
Speaker 3: How I have the volume off? What is he singing? I thought he's singing some Bens and Boone, but I'm not. I'm not sure, but this look.
Speaker 9: Just doesn't fit him. I'm sorry, I feel like no look fits him.
Speaker 8: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so JB Morning Shows go check that out.
Speaker 2: More cringing and embarrassing than anything.
Speaker 6: He's jumping around on stage with his little heels on those he have some lifts there except kind of like Sh'S had a bit of a bit of a lift.
Speaker 3: There on the back making.
Speaker 2: You can check that out on our ig.
Speaker 3: Make sure you follow us if you're not already.
Speaker 2: That is j D Morning Trim.
Speaker 8: I feel like you would do this.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not a stranger to throwing on a weird costume or whatever and doing something for a laugh. I'm not mad at that, but just something about when he does it, it just.
Speaker 3: Like you out right. Yeah, and he's just I don't know, he's like trying too hard. Look at me, guys.
Speaker 6: I can I'm a tech billionaire, but I can still be cool and fun too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is giving that a little bit? All right?
Speaker 8: What do you have for?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: A staggering number of gen Z couples consider breaking up over sports disagreements. A survey found that one in four gen Z people confess that sports have sparked heated debates in their relationships, and they said uh. Twenty six percent admitted they seriously considered breaking up over those sports disagreements. I wanted to ask you, ladies, would you be able to date somebody that was a huge, huge fan of like your rival team and you were always rooting against each other when it came to sports.
Speaker 3: Could you date someone like that? Selena?
Speaker 2: See, I think I could, just because I don't put so much weight on sports that I'm not like, although I have my teams, I'm not like that into it where I sit down and I watch every game and I'm at every game. And so I think I could because I would look at it as like just something fun, like a fun little rivalry between us.
Speaker 3: Now what if now?
Speaker 6: See, I think like if you ask my wife that her answer would be the same because she'd be like, I don't really care, you know, like, yeah, she likes the Giants, likes the Niners, but she's just not it doesn't make her break her day like it would be if they lose in the playoffs or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm moping around for weeks. Yeah, So do you look at it?
Speaker 6: What if you were man was a die hard fan of your opposite teams to you, Selena, and it did affect him. So even though, oh, you're cheering for the Giants or whatever, it doesn't really affect you, but you cheering for that team affects him.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that would probably cause some problems. And it would not only cause problems on his end because he wouldn't like the rivalry, but it would cause problems on my end because I'd be like, why do you care so much?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, don't ask us that. Don't ask us that we're upset by Yeah, everyone's mad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because my I'm glad that I didn't have a team when I met my boyfriend because then it was so easy for me to just be like, yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: A backbone like the Colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the New Giants with you too, you know.
Speaker 9: But if I did have a team before then, and I was like die hard like he is about the Giants, then that might cause a little bit of problems.
Speaker 6: You never had an inklean of a team before, just like nothing didn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't, I watched baseball, I wasn't. I wasn't really into watching football. So it's been a learning.
Speaker 8: Journey for me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, like like you mentioned, if you were let's say you were a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan, a you know, rival team to his New York Giants, and on Sundays you were decked out in Eagles gear every time. Do you think that he could be in a relationship with you or it would cause too much conflict.
Speaker 9: I think it would cause some conflict from the history end on you.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 9: But the thing is, I'm saying that as somebody who isn't a diehard like fan of a team, you know, because if I was a diehard fan of like a diehard Eagles fan and he was my rival, then that my also, you know, bring up some issues with me.
Speaker 3: What about you? Graham? I couldn't date somebody that was like.
Speaker 8: Really, why, it's just what if?
Speaker 2: What if it's your wife? Everything about her is perfect, This is the love of your life.
Speaker 3: And then she's wearing a Dodgers hat every day? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 9: You know, people do like though, Some people do like having opposing teams because then it makes it kind of like a little competition.
Speaker 8: It makes it fun.
Speaker 6: It was fun when your team's winning. When your team is losing, that fun, right, It's terrible.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with you on the Dodgers thing, though, because that would just be embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be too there would Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to today's Hat is Trending.
Speaker 13: Morning JV Show, I wanted to comment on the teams. So I'm a Niner fan and my husband's a Raider fan, and we thought it was fun like when we were dating, but now that we have kids, and he's like trying to totally convince our children to be Raider fans, Like I'm not for that, but mom always wins and they are Niner fans and Giants fans.
Speaker 4: Whoop.
Speaker 6: I didn't even think about that when the kids are involved. We were just talking about a survey that found twenty six percent of gen Z couples have considered breaking up over sports disagreements. And can you imagine Niner fan and a Raider fan get married and then they have kids. How do you sign your allegiances there and that? And that just gets too messy And for that reason, I'm out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Just I guess it's a good thing you're not gonna have good thing. You're not gonna have kids in that. You just took your man's team anyways.
Speaker 8: Yeah, see it works out.
Speaker 3: You're conflict there. I got lucky.
Speaker 2: My man has a different team, but he doesn't really care about them, maybe because they're not good.
Speaker 3: See if that helps. He's a Falcons fan. Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 14: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: It's according to Kardashian weighing in on this rumor that May Mason has a secret baby. We talked about this last week. There is an Instagram account claiming to be Mason. He's fifteen years old now, and this account did a Q and A and revealed that he has a one year old daughter named Piper, which shocked people, but not like that shocking that he would reveal this on social media. He's revealed family secrets online before, so I think that helped it seem somewhat believable. So Courtney posted this after catching wind of this rumor online. She said, quote, I rarely have to sound like her. I rarely address rumors or conspiracies. Regarding myself or my family. That's gonna take too long. I'm just gonna read it normal. I rarely address rumors or conspiracies regarding myself or my family, but this is about my child, and it feels wrong to let anyone think for a second that these lies are remotely true. Mason does not have a child, and these accounts that pretend to be him are fake. My son really values his privacy, and I'm asking all media to please be respectful. He is a kid with feelings and a beautiful life ahead of him, so please stop spreading false narratives and spinning lies.
Speaker 6: It would be weird to have the Internet in a frenzy and spreading rumors if they were not true about your kid. Thinking about that from the parent perspective, Yeah, but also does he really value his privacy that kind? He loves going online posting stuff, That's what I thought. I think he probably likes the attention.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I bet Chris Jenner is just stressing out because you know she was able to construsting.
Speaker 3: Out or celebrating.
Speaker 6: This is bringing this is true its eyes, It gets people talking about the Kardashians.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: This is Chris Jenner written all over it. She might have been the one that fabricated the rumors. She probably out, She probably runs She probably runs that account.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: Chris Jenner would sell any of her kids if it made them famous.
Speaker 2: True, that's actually a great point, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: Guys, we've landed on the Moon. Any astronauts or any people or anything. The last time we did that was over fifty years ago. Technology again, well technology must have.
Speaker 3: Been better back then.
Speaker 6: But a lunar landing module did successfully touchdown onto the Moon's surface yesterday, the Blue Ghost Mission ie lander, which was launched by a company called Firefly Aerospace. They became just the second private space mission to achieve a successful landing.
Speaker 3: On the Moon. It's a big deal.
Speaker 6: The only company to ever and they, excuse me, they're the only company to ever fully complete the landing. If you remember, another company landed one on the Moon a few months ago, but their spacecraft it came down too fast and it landed upside down. Remember it tipped over, was like onside and so they sort of successfully landed something. But this time this company actually did this thing touchdown upright and it's not easy to stick that landing. So when the blue Ghost did, the team erupted in cheers, massive celebration. There at the control room, a blue Ghost has a bunch of instruments and is performing tests and experiments for NASA. It's gonna drill into the lunar soil, find out what's in there. Thought we already did that, and then they're gonna have a radiation test to see what kind of radiation you know, you'd be subjecting human astronauts to when they walk around on the Moon when we go back there.
Speaker 3: In like four years or go there for the first time.
Speaker 6: I'm kidding conspiracy theorist, but that seem a little weird. Anyways, This thing is designed to operate for a full lunar day, which is fourteen Earth days. I guess I'm not really good on my Space math, but that's the thing, and it's gonna take It's already sent back some images which are stunning of like the Earth rising. Basically, it's like, ah, and just some of the pictures that is already sent back, very very cool. The company that landed one on the side, they're launching another one. They're gonna try it again on March sixth, and we'll see if they can land another one again. The last human crude mission to the Moon nineteen seventy two. It was a long time ago, more than fifty years.
Speaker 2: Why can't have been.
Speaker 8: Doing Yeah, you would think by now it'd be like every week.
Speaker 6: Well, it's tough, you know, landing on the moon and stuff, and like all the technology we have now, But it was like better fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: In that part is just a little yeah, but hey, who are we to but yeah, point that out, all right, thank you for having I know, there's real good people.
Speaker 6: I was like, I can't believe you're briddy conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just throwing on some food foray.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Before.
Speaker 2: We get to what the bleep, we were just talking about how a lot of couples, younger couples consider breaking up over sports related arguments, and Graham, you were talking about what if you and your partner are fans of different teams, rivalry team, and someone was like, well, when kids are involved, Like, so who's who wins that fight? The kids are teams of which team?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Kids are fans?
Speaker 4: I too wanted to follow up on the sports thing. I'm a diehard Niners fan. My wife's a diehard Raiders fan, and our nine year old boy and.
Speaker 13: Our five year old boy, our Kansas City Chiefs fans.
Speaker 9: Well, they like winners.
Speaker 11: I guess, and I think they did it too, be spiteful little turns.
Speaker 6: I mean, can you imagine that is my You just laid out my nightmare scenario, my wife being a diehard Raiders fan. That would be brutal, and then my kids betray both of us and become Kansas City Chiefs fans. I mean that's a hated rival of the Raiders and the Niners. I mean, that's I'd be terrifying.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a lot of people's situations right now? Maybe their kids are Chiefs fans because of like tayloror and Travis.
Speaker 6: Patrick Mahomes with the Frog and everybody else. Yeah, I know the kids love winners one a lot.
Speaker 2: Let's get to what the Bleep's where you can win a JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest Today's leaped out word correctly as always leave your guess is on the talkback mic on the you and improved iHeartRadio app. You guys ready to jump right in.
Speaker 3: It's a stay's clip.
Speaker 15: Here it is, do you even know how many big black I've ran through in my career?
Speaker 3: And it ain't cheat?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's not.
Speaker 3: Okay what.
Speaker 6: I didn't know you had to pay for that. I thought you'd get those for free. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Then whip out your iHeartRadio app. Hit that talkback mike button will add us to your presets. First, let's pause there and then yeah, presets, and then hit that talkback mike button. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the very first Cruick Chances of the morning.
Speaker 1: To win the JV show Chug Mug, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. So we're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word. In case you missed our clip of the day, here it is, do you even know how many big black I've ran through in my career?
Speaker 3: And it ain't cheat lot. I imagine you have a type.
Speaker 2: We haven't had that conversation.
Speaker 3: Got it, but hasn't come up immediately. She just hasn't come up. Grandma. I feel like you might have oh oh wow, don't love me.
Speaker 8: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's go through some of your guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV Show. This is Natalie from Martinez.
Speaker 3: I'm going to guess the missing word is tires.
Speaker 4: Have a good day, love you guys.
Speaker 6: It's a popular guest this morning. That's a good one, big black tires.
Speaker 2: I've been known to hit a kerber too, ra JV Show.
Speaker 14: I think the least out word is hoodies.
Speaker 6: This is awsome that and people know that about you, Selena. And that's probably the most popular guest that's come in this morning.
Speaker 3: Hoodies. A lot of people guessing that you love your black hoodies.
Speaker 6: Hey, JV Show, this is Kira Max and sell It from Windsor.
Speaker 9: And we think the missing word is microphones.
Speaker 4: Have a good day, you're.
Speaker 6: Great, guess as she grabbed her black microphone right there.
Speaker 3: I had to move around.
Speaker 2: I had to move it a little to the left there, but great guy. Not the correct one.
Speaker 3: Keep them coming though.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play more of your guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm thank you for being here with us. Are playing with the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's sleep out word correctly. Now, in case you missed our clip of the day, here it is.
Speaker 15: Do you even know how many big black I've ran through in my career?
Speaker 3: And it ain't cheat. I could take a guess. I got a general idea pretty high.
Speaker 2: Up that I'm gonna just remember this is a family show, yes, it os, so please keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's run through some of your talkbacks.
Speaker 12: Now, Hi, this is me well on our commute to Baccaville, and our guest for the bleeped out word is Crocs corrupt.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's a very great guest.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised more people didn't guess that, knowing what they know about you. Black hoodies and crocs, those are your signature.
Speaker 2: But I said, through like throughout about my career, I feel like Crocs, my croc era is just like a small fraction that you're trying to forget.
Speaker 3: Good morning. This is when from lake Thrap.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming the leaped out word is coffee.
Speaker 3: All right, I have a great day. Big black co.
Speaker 6: Yeah, big black coffee is a lot of people guess that this morning, Selena. That makes sense for morning radio. Do you drink your coffee black here at work? I know when you go to Starbucks you get like some tin ingredient Burris does nightmare, But what about here here?
Speaker 2: I just throw some sugar in it. And I know that that's not considered like fully black, but that's all I do here.
Speaker 3: Just just sweeten it up just a little bit. No no cream, no coffee cream or anything. The interesting. You guys are crazy, that's it. Good Morning JB Show. This is Alicia from Valleo.
Speaker 4: I think the bleeped ot word is lashes.
Speaker 3: There was another thing.
Speaker 6: A lot of people were on lashes, eyelashes, mascara, you know, some anything eyelash related.
Speaker 3: A lot of guesses came on that the right one though. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Emily from Aubrey, Texas.
Speaker 3: And my guess for the bleeped out word is headphones.
Speaker 8: Headphones.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, one here today's clip unbleep.
Speaker 15: Do you even know how many big black headphones I've ran through in my career and it ain't cheap.
Speaker 3: They're not cheap.
Speaker 6: I don't know who decided that this, you know, the sony ones that we wear, has to be the official headphone of radio. Like headphone technology is really good. Now, I'm sure somebody makes someone way better than these, but like this cuter one, that's what I mean. But for some reason, like these are the industry standard. You everyone like falls in line and gets the same.
Speaker 2: Pay, and if you don't, everyone's looking at you, like, why are you wearing different one beats or whatever it is?
Speaker 6: I mean, I remember I wore a different pair to start and JV mocked me mercilessly, and then you guys.
Speaker 8: Mocked me when I brought my beats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: It's like you peer pressure every want to get in the same ones, and like these headphones probably aren't even that great, but whatever, that's the standard.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get some shout outs, you guys. Let's get some shout outs. This morning is a good a real good shout out and shout out to Emily and Aubrey, Texas. She came with the very first correct answer, and you know what, I'm happy for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 6: Number one JV Show is number one in Aubrey, Texas, so that's good news for us.
Speaker 3: Secondly, it's good news for it because I get a lot of people in my DM's like it's.
Speaker 2: Not there, there's a delay on the app, and I can never get in.
Speaker 3: She's in Texas and she just won the game, so keep trying.
Speaker 6: It means you can win the game even with a slight delay on the apps. Everyone zip it zip their complaints. But Emily and I know she's played a lot and I'm happy for she's got that win on her belt.
Speaker 3: All right. A couple other people, not as many people came with the correct answer. More people were on the black.
Speaker 6: Microphone this morning, and as opposed to the black headphones, which was the correct answer. Eric Harmony and Aliya and Fremont had it, so did Abby and conquered What's Up?
Speaker 3: Abby was up?
Speaker 6: And our buddy kat In Dublin had the correct answer as well. But outside of that, that's about it, you guys, That's about damn it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you everyone for playing. Anyways, next time it's be a little bit sir.
Speaker 8: Can I do a little quick PSA.
Speaker 9: Please check your email, you guys, and if you don't see an email, double check your email, and then check your spam and check all your folders and then if you still don't have an email for me, then leave me talk back with your phone number. I'm trying to get you these chuck mugs. But if you're not getting one, reach out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going by your email that's associated with your iHeart account, so make sure you're checking that one.
Speaker 3: One more shout out here, Alfonso. He also had the creak cants this morning. I just saw his guest. Yeah. Way, hey, you have to put them on blast like that better.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. Jess is running in here from the bathroom. How's the bathroom?
Speaker 8: Chess's in there?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Twenty yeah, sure, all right, let's go to the phones. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: Vanessa?
Speaker 2: Your callar twenty wedge means you're gonna be playing the JV Show. Yep, no game for your chance to win.
Speaker 9: Tickets to the Happiest place on Earth for two day one Parker Day Disneyland Resort tickets.
Speaker 2: Now, before we jump right in and get started, we really hope that you win these tickets. Last week we got some backlash. Yep, we're taking away tickets to people who did not win the.
Speaker 6: Game well and to a one family that openly admitted that they were cheating. So all we ask this week is give it your best shot. It's a trivia game. You might know some, you might not know some, and that is okay, cheating cheating people.
Speaker 2: But I want to say that we are We're putting our first digging to the rolls this week. It's a new week. You have to win to get the ticket.
Speaker 3: Really, okay, we're playing prison rolls.
Speaker 2: It should have been a thing from by the way start. So you so used to want to give them out to people that don't win. Okay, that was Jess by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh no, give it.
Speaker 6: Out to people that are cheating. That to me should be an automatic DK.
Speaker 2: All right, Vanessa, are you ready?
Speaker 9: Yes, I have a full car.
Speaker 8: I have my son Adrian, my daughter Selina, and my baby Junior.
Speaker 4: So case you guys here sounding about you.
Speaker 3: By the way, baby put his phone away.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. She's gotta get three corrects, and the tickets are yours. Question number one, sink of the Mayo is a celebration of the Mexican defeat of which nation.
Speaker 7: The battle?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know this one. Who are they fighting?
Speaker 9: It is not that actual independent day for sure, but it is a battle.
Speaker 3: So you guess what country were they fighting?
Speaker 2: And not the name of the battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what country were they were they up against?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Who Mexico is? Again?
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't run out.
Speaker 2: Of time, I guess.
Speaker 3: Hurry she say Spain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, France is the correct answer, but that it makes you answer a little quicker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Question number two, what was legendary boxer Muhammad Ali said to float like?
Speaker 3: Sorry? No, float like a butterfly? There's question number three.
Speaker 2: A black Russian is a drink that has kalua and what other ingredients in it?
Speaker 3: Black Russian? I don't drink, So what do you think Russians like to drink? Though? I mean that's why named.
Speaker 6: That's Americans vodkas.
Speaker 3: Russia's love they're vodka. All right?
Speaker 6: Question number four you need this one to avoid me shouting Holy horrible trivia. What color is the backdrop for the stars.
Speaker 3: On the American flag?
Speaker 9: Fight?
Speaker 6: No, the star the stars are white, but the backdrop of behind the stars is blue, the old r the old red white. And I just have to say, holy horrible trivia.
Speaker 8: I am so you guys.
Speaker 9: I think we made her nervous because in the beginning we said we were putting our foot down, and that would make me nervous if I was playing.
Speaker 6: I still like power through the nerves and like get some of them right, Like, know what the American flag looks like?
Speaker 3: I quit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: I'm joking. You didn't win the JV show. You have no game.
Speaker 6: Here's what you got to do. Now we're gonna put you on hold, and you got to just lay it on thick. I need to hear every kids sob story back there about why they want to go to Disneyland, and then Jess, maybe she's convincable. Let's just leave it up the right.
Speaker 2: So Vanessa hang on there. Okay, everyone else, we know you want these Disney tickets. Another chance for you to win happens at eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 6: We're just having some fun with you, guys. Please don't be intimidated to come on and play the game with us.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: I am obligated legally to shout Holy horrible trivia if you get It's in my contract if you get all four wrong. But otherwise, don't be intimidated. We appreciate anybody that's brave enough to come on and play with us.
Speaker 3: And you can squeeze some tickets out of Jess. She's very squeezable. Wait hr, Yeah, that's an HR violation.
Speaker 8: Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was all these moms and my dms. Moms and my dms. It's probably a violation as well.
Speaker 6: I going, hey Graham, could you and the Wild ninety four nineteen give a birthday shout out to my beautiful daughter Anna Belle on Monday. We listen to you guys every day on our way to school and work. Annabelle. We love you very much and we are very proud of you. We hope you have a nice birthday. Big nine Here she comes, Love Mommy, Poppy and Aubrey a little brother Buddy that's their English bulldog. So happy happy birthday and a bdayart that's true. Another one here, hey, grandmom slide in your DMS, I'd love you give a shout out to my daughter Brooklyn. Today is her twelfth birthday. She is so amazing and intelligent and keeps me laughing every day. She is such a blessing to all who know her. Happy birthday, Brooklyn. Love you so much and that's from Mom Jess, So happy her, Happy birthdays, Brooklyn. Another one, Hey, grand moms and daughters in your DMS. Here we listen to you guys every morning on our community and podcast What We Missed on our Way Home. Want to give a happy birthday shout out to my son Zach aka Larry.
Speaker 3: On the Big One three.
Speaker 6: He's officially a teenager and no longer has to call me mommy because in my house it's mommy until you're thirteen or you don't eat.
Speaker 3: We're proud of the man he's becoming.
Speaker 6: Killing out a travel baseball and maintaining his three point eight at school and that is from mom Zaida. So happy happy birthday, Zack aka Larry. How do you feel about that rule your mommy and until you're thirteen?
Speaker 3: Love it? I do kind of like that. It's kind of cute. One last one, what's up? Graham, loved the show.
Speaker 6: Just wanted to wish my wife Christina a happy birthday. She's the best mom and wife and deserves to enjoy a great day. Love Rosally and Dad, So happy happy birthday to Christina.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great point there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine, Jess's back in the bathroom, double stomach belt Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What's going on with her stomach. Oh, hey, Jessy, your back?
Speaker 2: How was the bathrooms all right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I don't hear the toilet flush. Yeah, just started.
Speaker 2: It's a wild for nine The JV show, Happy Minday, thanks for hanging with us. I'm Selena our room and I'm dead.
Speaker 3: The Hottest Day.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 1: Heay.
Speaker 2: So we are talking about that Drake joke that Conan O'Brien did last night. In case you didn't know, it was the ninety seventh Annual Academy Awards the Oscars, hosted by Conan O'Brien. So here's the clip that was all over the internet last night where he referenced the Kendrick and Drake beef.
Speaker 1: Well, we're halfway through the show, which means it's time for Kendrick Lamar to come out and call Drake a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, I'm lawyer.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm lawyer.
Speaker 3: That was good. You gotta admit that was good. That wasn't funny to me, that wasn't funny at all.
Speaker 2: I like it what zero I saw that, Like, I just wasn't funny.
Speaker 8: Why do you feel like people are dragging it on?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a little bit of that, but it's just I don't know what about that was funny.
Speaker 6: That's like a well crafted joke. It's very topical. It's right on the heels of the super Bowl halftime. This is where this is where Kendrick called Drake a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Like that's just all around. That was just a solid line.
Speaker 2: That was just a really for me, whatsoever?
Speaker 3: If anything, the needle went like backwards, Oh wow, Like it was not Are you not a you don't like Conan O'Brien as.
Speaker 2: I'm indifferent.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I never watched you know, any of his like late night shows or anything like that, But I mean I appreciate a.
Speaker 6: Good joke when it's good, Conan's fantastic. That guy's got phenomenal delivery, and he did. And even when a joke doesn't fully hit, he can. He's one of those guys that can still make it funny by his like reaction and long pause to it and timing and stuff.
Speaker 3: That guy's a pro. And I like that joke.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of people did so. Other than that, Nora was the big winner from last night's awards. The film was nominated for six awards, took home five, like in major categories. To the other thing we got to talk about that I know you love Graham is Miley's missing eyebrows?
Speaker 6: You guys or could figure out where they went.
Speaker 8: They're on our Instagram story by the way, you check them out.
Speaker 3: That's where they went.
Speaker 2: They ran away to our Instagram story. Yeah. So she was rocking the like bleached brows look, which I thought we were done with. It's like everyone month in a while, a celebrity will do this again, and I don't understand why.
Speaker 9: Now it's different about her because other than the brows, is it did she?
Speaker 6: Kevin ears she looked very different to me, but I don't to me when someone. It's one of those things that, like, you wouldn't think the missing eyebrows would like totally change the way you look, and then you see it, and it totally changes.
Speaker 3: The way that you look.
Speaker 6: It very much like she looked totally totally different to me. But I think it was I think it was the missing brows, and I texted you look. I very rarely watched the Oscars or any of these award shows. My wife had it on last night and I was like, this good and Conan I thought had some good lines and there was a couple of funny moments. But I was watching when she came out to present, and I immediately texted you, ladies, like we got to talk about where the hell of the eyebrows went? Nobody responded, but that's okay. But I don't respond to text either, So.
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Eyebrows and I just loved it, okay.
Speaker 6: Sorrybody, No, no, no, I don't respond to text either. But I just didn't know if, like I was, like, is anybody clearly you guys weren't watching. No, no, I figured most people would just see it on social media, and so you're not a fan of the look.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of I don't know what it is about it.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's fully the brows or maybe you.
Speaker 3: Just hate her whole face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I'm hearing, Just what.
Speaker 3: It sounds like.
Speaker 8: I feel like she just looked like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think she looks that different in the brows.
Speaker 2: Also, what the Kanye did? You guys see footage of him out and about Thursday in la wearing one of his swastika T shirts, like just walking around out in public.
Speaker 3: So he's still still running.
Speaker 2: With He's still on that. And then on Friday he posted on Twitter it was always a dream of mind to walk around with the swastika tea on why And he also posted that he's looking for a jeweler to make him a swastika chain.
Speaker 9: Go away, Kanye, go away, Kanye go away?
Speaker 3: Come back all right, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 6: The Battle of the boom has continued. On Saturday, the crowded attendance for the World Wrestling Entertainment WWE Elimination Chamber Match in Toronto rained down booze upon singer elzbe with Irving. She was performing the US national anthem ahead of the Match's just a little clip of what it sounded like as she was trying to sing.
Speaker 3: I could bare leaving here. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Crowd was given it to every but again, this is a crowd in Toronto. Now, if you haven't been following the back and forth booing of the national anthems, this has been become the new thing anytime there is a Canada versus the United States any sort of athletic competition. At the recent NHL Four Nations face Off tournament, this happened back and forth, Americans booing the Canadian national anthem and vice versa. A lot stemming from our current presidential administration saying that Canada is going to become the next state and Canada has taken offense to that, and they, I believe, for the first ones to boo the US national anthem. But now it's just going back and forth, both sides booing each other's anthem. A lot of people very upset about this and a feeling that it's incredibly disrespectful, which it is. I mean, I feel for this for whoever's forming Yeah, the national anthem, Like I understand why, you know, I guess I understand why people are doing it, and then they're mad about that. So now I'm gonna boo your anthem and it's a little childish, you know. I feel bad for the person that's I had to go up there and perform it and then just gets booed, not because of their performance or anything they did, but just because of their getting caught in the crosshairs of this little thing. But it's been happening, not just a hockey there's soccer matches, other things, and this is the this is apparently the new norm.
Speaker 2: So oh my god. Imagine being that person saying though You're like, oh are they booing me? Okay, they're not booing me, but then you're distracted and.
Speaker 3: You're like like that sucks. Yes, get the words. Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Room.
Speaker 8: I hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: So once again here I don't forget eight twenty another way for you to win tickets to the Disneyland resort.
Speaker 9: Okay, that is coming up, all right, you guys, So let me let me start by saying this because I need your advice on what I can what I should do in this situation because my Boyfrien's just been telling people my embarrassing stuff and let me start with this.
Speaker 8: So for some reason, I'm very bad.
Speaker 9: Look, I'm very bad at driving, but specifically when he's in the car, I try my best.
Speaker 8: That's all I can say. I try it.
Speaker 3: It's like a nerve thing. You get more nervous when he's in the car.
Speaker 9: It's part of it is now that I get nervous because I know I've messed up when he's in.
Speaker 6: The car and he's just watching like a hawk, just waiting for you to screw up again.
Speaker 8: And he's a really good driver. So part of me is also that, and part of me.
Speaker 9: Is like I just get distracted when I'm with him because you know, we're having fun, we're talking, and I'm like, wo.
Speaker 8: Like just living life, live it, lives it live.
Speaker 9: So there have been two specific instances where I messed up, like really.
Speaker 2: Bad and oh my god, what did you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well, one of them, I like drove through a stop time because I didn't see it there and I was going like a little faster than I should have been going.
Speaker 6: Thankfully nothing happened.
Speaker 3: Has it happened?
Speaker 9: Like my heart dropped because in this instance, he was dragging me behind me and I was like, oh my gosh, I call him right away.
Speaker 8: First thing I say is you cannot tell anyone, Like, don't tell anyone. I messed up?
Speaker 9: I know, Like I was just so embarrassed at that point. Another time, you know when you're like, uh, when.
Speaker 2: You're feel like I've done much worse? Is is anyone else like this is the worst you've done?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel like it keeps happening.
Speaker 3: My dragon record is flawless, impeccable.
Speaker 2: That would be Graham Herbert.
Speaker 8: Another thing, we're turning.
Speaker 9: You know when there's two turning lanes for for turning left, and you're on the second turning left lane, but when you turn left, you like, instead of going staying in your lane, you like go into the closer lane.
Speaker 3: Am I making? I can't stand that people can't follow a simple arc.
Speaker 9: Well I did that recently as well. And again he's in the car, so he's like, miss, like you're you're going in the wrong lane, like and then they're honking at me and I'm stressed out and I'm like, this is your fault actually, because you're just driving me, Like I'm a worst driver when worst driver when.
Speaker 8: You're with me.
Speaker 9: But then again, I'm like, please don't tell anyone because I don't want people. I'm like insecure about this for some reason, like I don't want people thinking that I'm a bad driver because I try my best.
Speaker 8: I swear. What does he do the next time we do a double date? Brings it up?
Speaker 9: And of course now people are laughing and I'm like trying to laugh at it too, because I'm like, maybe it's not that serious. I think I'm just overreacting, Like you know, we all make mistakes when we're driving, but for some reason, I'm like when it comes to driving, I'm like really like I don't want people to know. And I know i'm talking about it now, but I don't want people to know horrible.
Speaker 2: But it's true though.
Speaker 6: I try my best, I'm trying and executing nothing. They're not the same things. Yeah, hell of a try, But I.
Speaker 9: Feel like I want him to see me when i'm a good driver. But for some reason, anytime I'm with him.
Speaker 3: I'm horrible.
Speaker 8: So I'm like, how do I prove to him that I'm actually a good driver.
Speaker 9: So that he stops talking about it whenever it comes up in conversation.
Speaker 3: I feel like the only way is to like actually drive good. Well, we know what I.
Speaker 9: Mean, Like that, that's right, that's out the window.
Speaker 6: But Selena, the bigger question here that Jess is asking if you ask your partner not to share something, whether or not we think it. You know, you may think like, oh, it's not that big of a deal or whatever. That's doesn't matter if it's a big deal to Jess, And she asked her, man, hey, don't you're not mention this? What do you do in that scenario when they do then bring it up and you're like, dude, bro, I asked you not to talk about this, and then you have to sit there and laugh along at everyone mocks your horrible driving because it's horrible.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 9: I mean it is, but I I I guess And yeah, in your point, Graham, like, I want to know that if I tell him, like, hey, I don't want you to say this, that he's not gonna say how he's like not respecting your boundaries?
Speaker 3: But does he know that you're does he know that you're serious about it?
Speaker 6: Because like sometimes you do something embarrassing, you're like, don't tell anyone about this, and you'd say it in kind of a joking way, you know, because it's like that's just something you would say if when you were embarrassed in the moment.
Speaker 3: We don't know you actually don't.
Speaker 9: I think he doesn't think it's that big of a deal because like when he brings it up, he doesn't bring it up in like a super mocking like oh my god, you're a horrible driver, but just like trying to just make it like funny, like saying that you know, well.
Speaker 6: He did almost die on the way to dinner, and he's like, I just got to tell someone about this because I'm so thankful to be alive.
Speaker 9: But it's like, hey, I said, don't tell anyone, so maybe like give me a little bit of time so that it like settles in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he's trying to be mean or make you feel some type of way. For most people, stuff like that is kind of funny as long as nobody gets hurt. Like stuff like that, it's kind of funny and you laugh about it after, you know it's I think that's where he's coming from.
Speaker 3: More than anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's trying to like throw you under the bus.
Speaker 6: He was telling me about this one time when you ran a red light and you just wiped out this a stroller that this one was pushing, and it sounded hysterical.
Speaker 8: Did you run a red light? Ones have to report that as a tiny little street.
Speaker 2: Nobody was that time you ran over a puppy on Christmas morning you just drove off.
Speaker 3: Had run his neck. Yeah, I have to report that.
Speaker 9: Pubby did run in front of my car once, but I didn't. I swerved to the other lanes and almost hit some cars, but I didn't hit anything.
Speaker 3: Sure you did? Did you leave it? Note on the dead dog?
Speaker 8: I did it, It didn't die.
Speaker 2: It is actually like a serious thing to you. What are you gonna do? You can like tell him, I.
Speaker 9: Mean I think I want to remind him because again, like I don't want people too late.
Speaker 8: Oh, you have a curious clout.
Speaker 2: Either you have a serious talk with him about how this stuff actually hurts you, or you do the same thing and you start telling everybody his business.
Speaker 3: And I like that one more.
Speaker 9: But I guess from your perspective, because again, this is something that I'm like, before I bring it up, I kind of feel I don't know if I'm overreacting, because if it's something that's so lame, then I don't even want to tell him, like, hey, stop doing this.
Speaker 6: You know he told me about that time you craft crashed into an orphanage.
Speaker 3: Orphan orphanage, and then it would have been such a good job. Yeah, I watched it. Anyone take it back? Take that? Can you take that out of the podcast.
Speaker 2: We will strike it from the podcast.
Speaker 6: Or orphanage. That's a tough word. Orphanagees orphanage is orphanage. That's a weird word.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much for hanging out with us. All Right, you want these tickets to the Disneyland resor we have for two day, one park per day tickets. Here's what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: It's actually really easy. Leave us talkback.
Speaker 2: That's it. Leave us a talk back with your name, your phone number. You number will not be played on the air unless you want it to be. No, but we.
Speaker 3: Won't air that out there.
Speaker 8: But just leave us a talkback.
Speaker 2: Between now and around eight fifty ish, that's when we're going to be calling a winner live on the air. Make sure that starting now. Yeah, I get those talkbacks. And all right, we were just talking to Jess about how her boyfriend is telling everyone how much of a bad driver she is. But was it you ran a stop sign?
Speaker 3: Yeah, meeting Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing was turning left you went into the the wrong lane.
Speaker 4: About the driving thing, now, listen, I used to date someone for quite a while. He would grab the grips sometimes and streak out if overreacts. Now, he was a bit of a narcissist, so that may have something to do with it. Not saying yours is but I feel you. It's just a dude thing. And Mike, I used to make me feel even worse about it, so then my driving got even worse. Still, hang in there, you got this. It's not you, it's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not me, it's him.
Speaker 3: You're right, What do you mean it's not you? You're just driving along not paying attention. I'm living life about life.
Speaker 6: And crashing into pedestrians and parked cars and curbs and things like. He has a saying it right, he's riding in that car because.
Speaker 9: That's happening as a result of him making me nervous now because he calls me a bad driver.
Speaker 8: So then that just manifests you know.
Speaker 6: Would we ever reach over and grab the wheel like she mentioned in that talk bang, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, if I was messing up really bad, probably wow, that's I mean, if you was gonna save right, what if you were.
Speaker 2: Like about to hit a small.
Speaker 3: Child or something. I guess maybe you know what.
Speaker 8: Driving is not for everybody, And that's okay, it's actually not.
Speaker 2: It's really not. I encountered this.
Speaker 3: Every day when you're when you're driving yourself.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but I'm the good one.
Speaker 3: It's the other people they shouldn't be on the road. Sure, all right, Graham, all right, we.
Speaker 6: Got to talk about this video that's gone viral. You can check it out JAB Morning Show on Instagram. I mean, last week we talked about that confrontation in Pittsburgh where a woman kicks a small dog.
Speaker 3: That was very startling to watch.
Speaker 6: Now this one, this happened in Daily City at the Ocean View Stables. Family out going for a little horse ride, her five year old son. This woman, her five year old is on a horse and some random woman who's out there walking along the ocean there walks up and pulls the horse's tail. The horse obviously freaks out and the five year old kid gets bucked off the horse. Now, I've heard varying reports about the severity of the injuries. That initially was reported that he had a fracture in his leg. I've also read that X ray showed he just had a sprained ankle or something. Either way, the kid was injured by this woman's action, and they were looking for the public's help tracking her down, like who is this who would do this? I've also read a report that she has since been arrested, but she posted bill almost immediately and was out, and that further infuriated this mom. It was just like, okay, so they did catch her, but then she just immediately got released. No, I haven't been able to find what charges she may be facing, but I did want to ask you, guys, what kind of charges do you think this woman should face, because if you watch the video, I mean, it's pretty shocking to me that someone would think to do this to an animal that has If you want to pull a horse's tail with no rider on it, go for it. The thing's gonna kick you and you'll probably learn why you don't pull a horse's tail, but when there is a small child riding on it, Like.
Speaker 3: What kind of level of idiocy are you?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: What do you guys think jail serve actual jail time?
Speaker 9: I think so because look, thankfully the consequence or what happened wasn't bigger than what it was, but that child could have lost his life. Seriously, you know, so she knew this going into it. You know you're not supposed to do that. I don't even know why she would, So I think jail time is appropriate in this scenario.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of things would like I would agree with jail time being in consequence and although I do hear, I know that's not going to happen, but this has to be some type of like endangerment charge something. You know.
Speaker 6: It is funny that we are very happy had this kid gotten bucked off the horse and gotten paralyzed. Happens to people every single year in this country, getting knocked off a horse and they're paralyzed or worse. Had this kid had something awful like that, we'd have no problem with very serious charges being levied.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: It's like, dang near attempted murder at that point, you know, like a kid could have been killed for something stupid that you're doing. But because all this kid just twists his ankle, we're gonna be like, oh no, nothing that. It's weird how we vary our charges based on the consequences. You should face a horse penalty just for the potential of your eating.
Speaker 3: I want to get this woman on the show. I got it. I just need to know why why would you do that? Are we that stupid as well? Yeah we are, haven't.
Speaker 6: Gotten gummer, I don't think again, because this kid only sprained his ankle. And our legal system and the fact that you can actually kill someone and get out of jail after not that long. It's like, I don't know, I don't think she does any actual jail time. I'd love to see some harsh consequences come away when you should get rewarded with.
Speaker 2: Something like they're they're walking the horses by and you see this woman standing off, you know, with with a man or whatever. The fact that the horse has already walked by it and she runs after it to pull its tail.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't the horse just have kicked her right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right in the face. Keep the kid on there, kick the person the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show. This is Bronte from Martinez Graham. Ten out of ten on the house, man, I don't know how you did it. We ripped up the floor and our tiny house this weekend, and I'm beat. Man, I don't know how you went to work every day.
Speaker 7: I'm like.
Speaker 13: You, you you you did a good thing man.
Speaker 16: Nice work.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that talkback.
Speaker 6: And yeah, even now now that I've finished the house and we've moved in, I'm trying to figure out how I had the time to do that, because now I can't find time to even do, you know, finish. I have a lot of like simple projects and touch paint and stuff that have been on my list now for weeks and I can't seem to get that done.
Speaker 3: But there was a time well and.
Speaker 6: It was a very long time, almost three years of working seven days a week, no off day, every single day, from going from here to there, working on.
Speaker 3: The job site. And yeah, I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm ready to.
Speaker 9: Take a nap for a long revisual tired, I do I'm rolled over to now.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, all right, So go to JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: If you want to check this out from Milan Fashion Week, Diesel they debuted their fall Winter twenty twenty five collection and they have these jeans that are so low whoa that you can see the butt cracked in the back and all the models are walking the runway wearing these.
Speaker 6: One guy's pair staying up. His butt's like floating in it. Look at the third gut, the third one that walks in. The jeans are out like two inches wider than his hips.
Speaker 3: This is JAB Morning Show.
Speaker 6: What start the video and then watch the one, two, three four. He's like got gray jeans on. How are those ones staying on? They're out wider than the jeans stick out, they're wider than his.
Speaker 3: Hips and you definitely see the crack.
Speaker 2: What Diesel said is that jeans like this were popularized back in the early nineties by Alexander McQueen, and they're.
Speaker 8: Bringing them back. They're bringing them back.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be the next big thing. Are you guys here for this new trend?
Speaker 9: The bumpster is that that's what it's called, the bumpster sturgey not on men.
Speaker 8: I don't want my cheeks even on women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me either I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing on somebody else, but I'm not wearing I mind seeing it on somebody else.
Speaker 6: Okay, but correct the really low rise gene trend, there was still underwear involved, right, isn't that where we got all the you know, the whale tails and that you were seeing some underwear stick up this they've forgotten the underwear. So this is a whole different In my mind, this is different trend unless I just don't know, maybe this was a big thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, when I mentioned this is popularized by Alexander McQueen in the early nineties, I don't even know if I don't think I was born yet, but if I was, it went completely over.
Speaker 3: My head, right, yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can wear anything under these ones that we're looking at on JB Morning's show. And if you haven't gotten a wax in a while.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, to forget it.
Speaker 9: They just look really uncomfortable because they look like they're about to fall.
Speaker 8: Down any second.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm wondering how these things are staying up on some of these people.
Speaker 3: Mainly the one guy in the gray and the gray ones. I don't. Those are defying physics.
Speaker 2: I like, I need more support to like tuck my stomach into do you know what I mean? I don't need it folding over the jeans. I need it tucked inside the genes.
Speaker 9: So what if it was a little higher up in the front but lower in the back so.
Speaker 6: You could show that looked like maternity pamps? Wouldn't it higher in the front, lower in the back.
Speaker 2: That a little heay, And those are actually really comfortable.
Speaker 6: I'm not mad at that, right, But you are getting it. You're able to, you know, put your stomach in it. That's the I guess the low rise, Yeah, it's the muffin top is the is the issue with the real lower Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is this ever a trend for men?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: That's why I don't remember that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I kind of feel like it was just women that were wearing the little rays.
Speaker 3: With the butt crack out. Interesting, I don't.
Speaker 6: There's a triges me crazy when you see I see guys on the construction job site or whatever, and even then it's like, you have a belt, you could prevent this from happening.
Speaker 8: There's no trend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they're not. And I don't want to see another man's butt crack. Like I'm just trying to get some work done here.
Speaker 9: I just I don't want to see anybody's butt crack. I think that's one of those things where we can't ever like.
Speaker 2: Makes who there's some people should Oh look, who would you like to see them? I mean, if Rihanna is walking around with her crackout, I'm looking there are people where you're not mad at iturious.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hat is trending. You know, we got these Disney tickets to give away you guys. Here is our winning talk back.
Speaker 11: Hi, this is Tarya from Benetia. I just want to say how much I love listening to you guys every morning. It's the only way I can get through work. And I am really hoping to win those Disneyland tickets. Both my kids and my husband have never been to Disneyland, so I just want to show them how magical this place really is. And yeah, my phone number is four on five six zero zero ninety four. I hope to hear from you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, let's dial her up.
Speaker 3: She's Her name was Tarria do you think she's I hope so she's better.
Speaker 8: It's a lot on the line.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi is this Taria?
Speaker 8: Yes, Hi Tarria, it's.
Speaker 3: A Taria from Benetia.
Speaker 6: Get out.
Speaker 8: We're calling about your car's extended warranty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to bring you that. This is a message.
Speaker 4: Please, I'll leave a message to the.
Speaker 8: Tarria. You just want tickets forty I just wanted to both the truckmill.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is more important.
Speaker 9: You just got four to day one part day Disneyland restart.
Speaker 2: I guess you are very welcome. Congratulations, thank you. Oh my god, this just made my holiday. No problem to.
Speaker 14: Hang on there the hottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 9: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health, Access to Excellence and really quick.
Speaker 2: I just want everyone to know that we have more Disney tickets all this week. Yeah, seven thirty five inside the JB shows you have no game, and then eight twenty we will do that same talkback contest. So it looks like Milly Bobby Brown will not be getting the role of Britney Spears, at least according to this. So we talked about Milly last week. She has a new look and it is very y two K, like very Brittany in the early days of her career. It's total Brittany vibe. And people think it's because Milly is trying to get that huge role of Brittany in her upcoming biopic.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: A source even said that it's become Milly's life mission right now to land this role. Only problem is Britney Spears doesn't seem to be here for it. There's any report that she's seen Milly's look, She's seen, you know, an audition tape, and she doesn't see the resemblance and doesn't think that she is a good fit. And the director of the biopic, John Shue, even said that Brittany will be very involved in the movie and the casting process.
Speaker 3: Oh that's his night, right, So if you.
Speaker 2: I know, But if Brittany's not on board, it ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Brittany changes her mind with the faster than the wind changes. I mean, how are they ever going to settle on someone. It's going to be a long process.
Speaker 6: And then you know, the one that Brittany Picks everyone else is going to be in the room like that looks nothing like her? Does she think that looks like her? Because it doesn't. And this is going to go on and on and on.
Speaker 9: Dang it, I think really is a good fit. Yeah, I had my mindset on her.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 6: Any other suggestions, thoughts, anyone else that could play her.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, in the begin beginning of this biopictok another name that was thrown out with Emma Roberts.
Speaker 3: But I haven't seen anything since then.
Speaker 8: Roberts, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I don't really see it.
Speaker 9: She's yeah, I think it could work, but I'd rather see Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, might not happen. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Al Right?
Speaker 6: You guys, For the first time in six years, listen to this. Steph Curry dunked a ball in a game. This is not a drill. This happened on Saturday, and the team's lost to the seventy six ers. If you're not aware, Steph is not a big dunker and he rarely rarely does it. The last time before Saturday was on February twenty first, twenty nineteen, at the Warman's old home Oracle arena. He has never dunked at Chase Center in a game, which is crazy to me. But again he's cranking up three point Yes, why you don't need to Yeah, but he steal the ball, You're on a fast break and he just lays it up. He's not you know, Yeah, most guys have dunk that one. After Saturday Nights dunk, Curry said postgame that was in fact the last and final dunk.
Speaker 3: Of his career.
Speaker 6: He said, quote that will probably be my last dunk, though I'm calling it right now. That was the last one you'll ever see.
Speaker 8: Why.
Speaker 6: He's just Look, he hasn't done. He dunk for the first time in six years. He's not that And the timing of Saturday's dunk was kind of funny. It was a little ironic because in the pregame warmups of that game, Curry said Warrior's assistant coach Jerry Stackhouse was teasing him about his lack of dunking, and it ended up happening in that game, and Curry, after he dunked, he pointed towards Stackhouse on the bench like, hey see, still got it. But he said again in postgame Curry said it took everything out of him to get the ball up there to be able to dunk it, So he ain't doing it again. So everybody take a moment and say your goodbyes to Steph Curry's dunk, and I mean maybe we'll we'll all. You know, if you didn't weren't there watching it live, you know, most people will remember where they were at that exact moment for Curry's last dunk.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 9: Now he's obviously taller than most of us, right, but is he on the shorter end?
Speaker 3: Is that why?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's never been Again, he's never been a big dunker. I don't know that his vertical leap has ever like wowed anybody. What is Curry listed at my guest is six three, but I don't six to two, So that means he's really shorter than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's really six feet yeah, because.
Speaker 3: The NBA players all too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at me just towering over Kenny Smith who came in here that one day recently and now Steph Curry. Although I feel like we're the same, Hike, because we saw Curry in the club that one time slander.
Speaker 3: I remember, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was really drunk, so not really.
Speaker 1: Never mind that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine are the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us, grand Before we talk.
Speaker 3: About your weekend, Good.
Speaker 17: Morning, Happy Monday, guys, I have a question something you guys always bring up about tipping. This past weekend, me and my husband went on went out to breakfast. We went to a new place. We were maybe there for like thirty forty minutes, and we're super used to going to like small mom and mom and pops, and we know we tipped like maybe like seven dollars, eight dollars and we're out. I feel like this person wanted us to tip them like ten fifteen dollars?
Speaker 3: Is that normal? I got to see the bill.
Speaker 2: How much you spend.
Speaker 6: It's all dependent on what you spent, and I know that some people don't tip that way, but that is the general.
Speaker 3: Social norm in this situation.
Speaker 6: So if ten or fifteen dollars was about twenty percent of what you guys spent there, then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's pretty normal. I don't think I've ever tipped less than ten.
Speaker 8: Well, if you're getting something that's like twenty bucks, how much would you tip for that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, like if the prices really I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I mean I would say fifteen is like like baseline, you know, for like two meals.
Speaker 6: But she said we're tipping seven or eight dollars and they wanted to tip ten or fifteen dollars. But again, I don't know. It's a percentage of the bill.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's hard to tell. We'd have to see what you ordered and all that. How much it costs, right to really really know going out to eat, it is more expensive. Better split everything?
Speaker 6: Can we split this cup of coffee? Can we split this one egg sunny side up? We're going to need to do that so we can afford it.
Speaker 2: Graham, how was your weekend?
Speaker 6: You know, it's interesting that we talk about tipping there for a second, because I did want to ask you guys, and I'll tell you what I did on Friday. Friday was the economic blockout right nationwide. So I did want to ask you guys how much you spent on Friday? Did you guys participate in the nationwide boycott or did you just spend like normal.
Speaker 3: We'll start with you, Selena.
Speaker 2: I actually did not spend anything zero dollars spent on Friday. I wanted to go to home goods and just browse, and then I ended up not even doing that. I did have to go grocery shopping on Friday, ended up not even doing that just because I was so sick. I literally spent all weekend like on the couch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you were trending down towards the end of the week. I was worried about you feeling better today?
Speaker 2: Much better?
Speaker 8: Okay, you don't even door dash on Friday.
Speaker 6: I didn't whoa, Lena, stay strong, all right, jess a dollar total dollars spent on the economic blackout Friday?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: So oh, I mean get the calculator out, Selena. It sounds like you've got a lot.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 8: Well, I didn't go shopping, but I went to go get my hair done. Does that count?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 6: They we're asking people to support local businesses if you had to, if it was something essential or emergency, as.
Speaker 3: Selena is getting your hair done essential? Yes, thank you. Are we going to talk about justice new haircut? She's been here all morning.
Speaker 8: A little bit of blonde to it.
Speaker 3: There's some like colors, there's some streams in the front.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like it, and that's not that matters. Is that a photo from home? My photo from home?
Speaker 9: I mean you can see it a little bit, but it doesn't I think it looks a lot more blonde in person.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why wouldn't it be your hair friend center?
Speaker 3: That's what it should be.
Speaker 6: If anytime I get a haircut, you guys make such a big deal of it.
Speaker 3: Well this time, can we make a big deal about her hair? You can if you feel uncomfortable, just kidding. It looks nice, thank you? Okay?
Speaker 6: So total, so total dollars spent there on Friday?
Speaker 3: Get the calculator out, Selena.
Speaker 9: So with tip it was three three one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars economic non blackout. Jeez, you'd spent all the money that day, all of.
Speaker 9: It I had already so I had already set the appointment before.
Speaker 8: That's why I went.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and forty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Is that how my husband is listening and appreciates that I'm too lazy to go get my hair done because I'm not.
Speaker 8: You guys, it's so expensive.
Speaker 3: Do they give you a happy ending?
Speaker 6: Can you say that for three hundred forty five For three hundred and forty five bucks, you don't.
Speaker 8: Get including tip. But also I didn't think it was going to be that much.
Speaker 9: But then once you're there and they yeah.
Speaker 3: Your hair's jacked. This take some time.
Speaker 9: Because of the length and because of this and because of this, and then they lay everything out on you and then you're already in the chair, so you're like okay, oh, because you were getting and color, you start doing and then I wanted like a treatment so that it.
Speaker 8: Was like softer.
Speaker 9: That's another like thirty forty dollars.
Speaker 8: So I was like, oh my god, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: And then you went out after that to dinner. How much you spent there? Did I?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't. I didn't go to so that was it just.
Speaker 3: The hair, just the hair, So all dollars stopped there at the hair. Are you buying that selenta? Because I think there was more transaction.
Speaker 8: It was just that because the appointment was then get gas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what'd you eat?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Why did you get caut?
Speaker 3: Okay? How much was that? Probably about sixty five bucks or so?
Speaker 8: I think I stopped at forty. I was taking tooty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What'd you eat that day?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: I was at my mom's house, so she eat I ate her free food.
Speaker 6: Sure sure, sure, Okay, so you were pushing four hundred bucks that day?
Speaker 8: Thank what about?
Speaker 3: Thank you for supporting supporting about all?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 6: Now, I did get gas that morning, but it was an emergency.
Speaker 3: My gas light was on and that was.
Speaker 2: You the day before.
Speaker 3: You could have got it the night before.
Speaker 6: No, I don't live close to a gas station, so it's like I got a just one fell swoop it.
Speaker 3: So that was probably eighty bucks.
Speaker 6: Now, we went out to we picked, we got to go food on Friday night.
Speaker 3: But I used a gift certificate. Does that count?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Because our entire meal was only five bucks, so I only really spent five dollars.
Speaker 2: But so you should have spent that five and the gift card doesn't count. You're still putting that into the pockets of whatever. But the money's already in the pockets of then. And if I don't redeem the card, then the money just stays in their pockets. So now I'm taking money away. So could I have used a credit card? Then it's not really like my money. I'm not, nothing's coming out of mind.
Speaker 3: No, you're giving them money even though it's not your money. You with a with a gift card.
Speaker 6: No, they already have the money because the gift card to buy a gift card, they've already gotten the money. I think you guys are confusing the difference between a gift card.
Speaker 3: And a credit card.
Speaker 2: But if it's not, what if the gift card wasn't purchased there and so they didn't get the money.
Speaker 3: It was purchased there. I'm what if it wasn't.
Speaker 6: Well, but it was wrong anyways, And our whole meal costs five dollars, so eighty five bucks.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot. That's a lot, but almost to half a thousand. Really cutting photos from Home.
Speaker 2: They're posted at JV Morning Show. We do this every Monday, a photo from our weekend Grammy.
Speaker 3: All right, mind's a picture of Sunday morning.
Speaker 6: We had some friends over, our buddies, an incredible couple, Umog and Shivanni, and they're two young boys that they came over and we did a little Sunday brunch at the new House, which was a lot of fun. And I wanted to post this picture as my photo from home because I posted on my story and I was already mocked in the DMS and on our talkback Mike for my feet so feel free to zoom in on my feet and justa can.
Speaker 2: I ask why, Like, what were they saying is wrong with it? Because I saw this posted yesterday on your Instagram and like, I didn't even think anything of it.
Speaker 6: You heard the talkback earlier, this woman said, oh my god, those are wonky.
Speaker 3: What are those? Don't ever post your feet ever again.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks like big floppy feet here.
Speaker 8: One of them looks a little carved. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 6: I think you're seeing a shadow. And then I got stripey socks on. You can't really tell. It makes them look like they're a weirder shape than they are.
Speaker 8: Like it looks like Cissan shape they do.
Speaker 6: I agree, But I think that's a saw. I think that's a saw issue.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe say goodbye to the stripe socks gram.
Speaker 3: I like those all right?
Speaker 2: Anyways, my phone, we're moving on people, Is it me? I told you I was sick a week and I didn't really do much. But this is me and my daughter drive in we're in the car.
Speaker 3: Or do people still do the teddy bear ears?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not really. You know, me and my daughter.
Speaker 2: One of the things that we do that one of the ways we bond is we have a snapchat streak going so well, like take pictures and send it to each other even though she's sitting there. But you just keep your streak going with whoever person and you just don't let it end.
Speaker 6: But like that means meaning there needs to be one a day or something. Keep the streak alive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, got it, got it?
Speaker 3: Got it? Very cute?
Speaker 6: All that mine?
Speaker 8: You guys. I cannot ever see a buzz well ever again.
Speaker 9: I don't know why my friends this is like always their choice of drink plus everything else that we're drinking.
Speaker 3: How old are then? Are you hanging out with high school or no?
Speaker 8: No, they're like late twenties.
Speaker 9: But every time I go to their house for some reason, like we're drinking, think you know, we're drinking other stuff, but they pull out the giant buzz boll and balls make everyone do like uh like make everyone waterfall out of it.
Speaker 8: And I'm just I'm so over.
Speaker 3: Sure of high school. The waterfalls school.
Speaker 9: But I drank way too much on Saturday night and I just don't also ignore my hot cheeto fingers, but oh I missed it?
Speaker 8: Did you even notice?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cheeto thumb is alive as well.
Speaker 2: Please it's a fun weekend all right. Check out this photos jav Morning
Speaker 1: Show on IG The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.