Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't send well, I don't yeah, mhm h yeah, Good morning guys, Good morning guys. How's everybody doing this morning? What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: Good morning? How's every how's rabblah? How's baby? How's everybody going? M hm? You know, what's up? Guys? How's everybody doing? What's up? M m m m. Well, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone? How is he? Every one now is here? Along?
Speaker 3: D d h h Hey, what are you doing here? What do you want? Huh? What are you doing here? Jake in my stream yard? Play you on my channel? Hello?
Speaker 2: Kah, yeah, yeah, good morning guys. How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Hullo, someone's here. It's Bobby Nips.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: I can hear you? Brother?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, let's make it cheers, dude.
Speaker 2: How was your How was your tiar T shirt? Today? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was really good? It went really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and and I'll let you know that as we had to let we had to put ass back outside.
Speaker 3: Oh you just put him back outside?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We found out he had worms. Yeah, yeah, you know, but you know what the thing is is that was today last night that was the first time I've gotten sleep in a few days. Yeah, we don't. Haven't worried about animal jumping on the bed.
Speaker 3: But what I don't know is it cold out there?
Speaker 2: Is beb love today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it cold out there at night? And stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm just worried about what's going to happen to the cat.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not listen. We weren't expecting it to live. What do you mean because it doesn't have his mama? Well, that's true.
Speaker 3: Did it take it to like some kind of animal shelter though, or something we don't have.
Speaker 2: We don't have one in our area. We don't have one close. The closest one is in Haysbury about It's sixty miles from here. Jesus Christ, I live in a small town. They they would rather bring big business in than bring my animal shelters in. Huh yeah, but uh, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can hear you, because last night I did like a thirty minute streamy ended up not having an audio.
Speaker 3: Oh really, audio? What the fuck is going on with that? Again?
Speaker 4: You're kind of you're not you're not clipping, but it's like you have uh, whenever you talk, it's like, I don't know, it's like a helicopter.
Speaker 2: I'm right, I'm not I'm not fixing it. I'm not like Jackah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care. It doesn't matter, dude, I'm just telling you. Listen, I'm so hey, it's just a real Gene Laskar, Jake.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is the real one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say no, yeah, knowing people they're yeah, no, Knowing how many people watch me that come in on fake accounts.
Speaker 2: I even had a fake uh whenever, whenever it's uh making making videos, I had a fake Gary the R word to come in really, uh in the chat, in the in the in the comments, Wow, I had a fake I had a fake Gary. Bubba boy blah blah boy. I had a Gary. Uh. I had a fake Gary. I had a fake seth.
Speaker 3: Rawlins, fake seth rawlins.
Speaker 2: Really, I actually had a fake Kevin Done. I had a fake Kevin Done come in my chat work. Huh when I was making videos. When I was making in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: N Who's Kevin Done?
Speaker 2: The producer for formerly the producer for w W Television. You have television?
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, Yah, the real deal. Bobby just spreading the good news. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Uh, Jane, what do you think about buzzard Bob not being here anymore? It's almost been a year since we lost Buzzard Bob.
Speaker 3: What buzzer Bob is dead?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, he died like like in November.
Speaker 3: What did he do? What was he known for?
Speaker 2: Trucking streams? And asked Eden on the Bubble the Lost Boy Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know he died. I heard about him for Lemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I actually uh knew him through uh through temputarians stuff. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Tabatary. He's another guy that does trucking streams, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: No, Temtary is like Alex Joe. He does like Alex Jones streams.
Speaker 3: Oh does he? Okay?
Speaker 2: He streams Alex Jones and he's streamed. He's the reason why I watched Perry.
Speaker 3: A lot of times, Perry really.
Speaker 2: Because he streams Perry.
Speaker 3: Oh oh ship. Megan Fox has sent me a phone request on Facebook. Wow, it's a fake. No, it's the real Megan Fox, isn't it. Dude?
Speaker 2: Dude? There's fake?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 3: Son of a bitch? I wanted it to be real. I thought we could be together forever.
Speaker 2: And how I think m g K has already caught that spot.
Speaker 4: Well I could make that change, yeah, I Megan fox Man. Holy shit, Oh we got two mutual friends. No, no, we don't know. We don't have any mutual friends friends with someone has too mutual friends with me?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 6: Uh, who.
Speaker 3: Is this person? Who does this person have? Can't I see their mutual friends? Mm hmmmstence, they got two mutual friends, but I can't see them?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Is it is it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's too too fucking what the fuck? Okay, So, yeah, I know this dude.
Speaker 3: I know this is good. He's he's uh. People are trying to cook them or whatever. I don't know what you call that.
Speaker 4: Andrew, No, no, none of none, None of them actually related to Andrew. Actually, you know, it's pretty crazy because usually it is that that's the first culprit.
Speaker 3: How did they find me? Oh?
Speaker 4: They got mutual friends with the answer? Uh no, no, Andrew, This time two people in my real life?
Speaker 2: Actually m hm, oh, let me get let me let me guess. Oh god, Owen, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't consider Owen in my real life. He's not in my real life. I've never met him in person ever ever. H yep, yep, a.
Speaker 2: Good morning ghost goes the common senses in here.
Speaker 3: Common sense is those of common sense is a six nicotine member Tier two on my on my channel, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, anybody that does want to support the channel, I know goes, I'm going ghosts. By the way. Uh, so let me explain something to you so you could tell Wendy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The reason why I use thrown instead of Amazon wish List is because I've been scared.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's there's ways that trolls can What they'll do is they will put it. They will put an item.
Speaker 3: In there in our car and they'll take it off a year. Yeah, they won't actually buy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they won't buy it. What they'll do is they'll say they'll get it in the store, don't get it in a real life store, and they won't. Yeah that I've had I've had Ian Hawk, I've had Ian do that.
Speaker 8: I've had a lot of your whole fucking Yeah, I remember Jakey. Yeah, I looked for I looked into the throne.
Speaker 3: It's safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanna I just want to say that I don't get none of the information with its Patreon. The only the only reason why you give your information is because if you're a hundred dollar remember you for three months, you get you get something, three months, six months, nine months, and a year, you get something. And they have to have your address and yourself for your for your shipping. I get. I get none of the information. The only information I get is war name is the name you put on the on the Patreon. I don't I don't sell it. I don't even I don't even try to look at people's information.
Speaker 3: Things to people? How do you ship things to people?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Patreon? Does that? Miss Thompson? Just both sweet tea, thank you, Miss Thompson, I mean ghost Sorry.
Speaker 3: With the genus. Sorry, I always got to remember the new names.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it comes up, it comes up on the sweet teeth, buy me coffee comes out?
Speaker 3: Miss Oh, don't say that, Ghosts of common sense for crying out love.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm sorry, Ghosts.
Speaker 3: Ms Thompson died. Was it bullshit?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 3: Okay? I get it, I get it. Okay. So they were saying that they have the whole chat history on the the little box. Yeah, so now what does it really matter though? If they have the whole chat.
Speaker 2: History because they can when the people.
Speaker 3: It's not like you go back on it.
Speaker 2: Well they here's the thing. I like to have it up. So the people that run bus snowball yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh snowball yeah yeah. Well all right, so let me let me say this. By the way, did you check your Twitter yet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ship, No, I forgot sorry, buddy doo open Twitter and okay, heart retweet somebody else. Did you hurt your own No?
Speaker 2: Brian Clatter did.
Speaker 3: Oh, Brian Clotter did? Okay, cool? Why is it Brian Clotter here? He's seen that we were live. No, nothing, come over and visit does? Hey?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Are you here?
Speaker 2: But so I want to ask this question. I do. Here's the thing, the reason why yesterday I put a lot of clips on TikTok and bit shoot and and rumble.
Speaker 4: You know, I know you put him on bit shoot because every time you put something on bit schoot, I get a fucking email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you followed me about a year ago. Yeah, you followed me on there a year ago.
Speaker 3: That's weird though, like no other accounts that I follow on ditshoot or even posting anymore.
Speaker 2: But me. Yeah, because I'm posting. So here's the thing I'm usually posting over there because number one, it's easier for me to post.
Speaker 3: All it's freedom. It's freedom Jake.
Speaker 2: And also like like I do rumbles all.
Speaker 4: But uh ghost of common sensus. I get more emails from Jake than anyone else I know.
Speaker 3: I feel love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you probably one year of free Patreon?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, buy me a coffy? Yeahs.
Speaker 4: A supporder of that brings an influx of emails. You should get on his Patreon. You don't even Doublespippley amounts.
Speaker 2: Every time I post an audio, it can what I love about post where I post like a thing, I could say that it doesn't send, But anytime I do an audio, it gets posted all the fans. Yeah, I don't. I want people to listen to my stuff. The reason why I put it on. I want people to listen to it.
Speaker 3: You want people to listen to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want people to watch this for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get some people in here, folks, there's only three people. Come on, come on, lady asked.
Speaker 2: Us liking retook this tweet.
Speaker 3: It's right. Jake is a king of all of the apps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call me Howard Stern.
Speaker 3: He does the.
Speaker 4: Throne, he does the fucking buy me a coffee, he does the Patreon, he does what the fuck else do you do?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 3: Everything? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh? Do you still hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Here you dude, Ah, here you dude.
Speaker 2: I'm a more on mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So am I? It's okay? Two morons doing Joe's Are you sure he's singing in the subway after this? You might be? H And do you any good grabs from the fucking dumpster lately? Jake?
Speaker 2: No, I've not been to the dumpster lately. No, they're locking it up because we've got dogs. Oh, we got a dog problem, dude, we gotta we got to two poodles and a bulldog running rampant.
Speaker 3: Hello, Oh the sub shop. He's singing at the subway? Okay, do you have a subway near you that you can go? Sing? It?
Speaker 2: Very funny.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe they'll pay you in fucking submarine sandwiches.
Speaker 3: That'd be for a been awesome.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go? Why don't you do a long walk on?
Speaker 4: Let's see, let's examine that. A long walk on a short pier now peer leads to water, right, so you want me to take a long walk on a short pier. So are you telling me you want me to drown?
Speaker 10: Ja?
Speaker 3: You have me to follow the water and drown.
Speaker 2: No, how many emails do you get? How many did you get about? Like, did you give a lot of emails last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Uh it was funny though I watched I watched some of them. Let's see, let me go back to my emails from last night. Dudy doody, doody, dudey do where are the ones from bit shoot? Okay? Yeah? Bit shoot one? Two, three, four? Uh, I guess it was only four?
Speaker 7: That was oh no, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think that's it now.
Speaker 2: That we did to twelve clubs, because yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was twelve clips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight from the one we did in the morning, and four when I did it two joints.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Ghost of common sense says, no, not Bobby. It's going to be horrible to watch Bobby drown.
Speaker 3: You did it, Jake, you did it? Mm hmm long walk off that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm a big fan of Hey Bobby. Yeah, send uh Jen at work? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, damn it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Mitch Ficante says that long walk on a short pier likely turns into a dance party. I don't know. Maybe, I mean, I don't think you can dance on water, but.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, hey, hey, hey, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby Bobby. Uh huh, yes, yes, ya, I thought you were going to do yes, Wendy. Oh I should have.
Speaker 3: Whenny Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wenny.
Speaker 2: Bobby Bobby, Robby Bobby Bobby, yees Wendy late Wendy cheir.
Speaker 3: No, trust me, Wendy's fucking crashed out sleeping.
Speaker 2: Because she does she does late night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh, she does.
Speaker 2: I also saw her doing a show with what's his name was?
Speaker 3: Matt? Yeah, she was on with Matt.
Speaker 2: I was gonna drunk, idiot, the joke idiot that that that fuck this bird.
Speaker 3: Last sight. I think, no, Corey, No, there's no way she would. I know when I went to bed she was on with Matt. I was gonna go up, but I was like, uh.
Speaker 2: Dead, you were retired because you did the hokey pokey.
Speaker 4: I fucking didn't manage to turn myself around either, So Jesus did it all for nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser. I'm a loser. Hello and now.
Speaker 6: And now?
Speaker 3: I mean, why do people think I'm lying when I tell them I saw Jib run from going on stream with you twice with my own eyes. I don't know. I don't know, miss, I know it happened, though he wouldn't come up. I think it.
Speaker 4: I think both times were on Jake's show, was it not? You remember when he was in the in the chat and I told him make him on up Basil.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wouldn't come up. That's what he does. Though. He has to have all of his buddies back him up.
Speaker 4: And even even then, sometimes he'll take off because all of a sudden he's got to do something, because that's what he did with That's what he did with uh oj Mumbling Nick all of a sudden. Conveniently he had to leave. Conveniently he had to leave when he was on when Jib was on, well, when they sent him a link, when they sent oj O g Mumbling Nickel link and Jib was on there it's on New Girls Channel, he just boom, he was.
Speaker 3: Out of there. H like a puss puss has n't blocked? Has me blocked? Uh so we can't talk in the chat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have him blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah fuck him. He just have circles Rix. That's right, that's right, coast of common sense.
Speaker 2: Because Goes paid for him to be blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me sitting on a band. Then it wasn't me eating bamboo. It wasn't mean Sorry, I get that song.
Speaker 1: I get that song.
Speaker 2: Confused, woah, what do you do? Oh we look at the giant robot beer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember. No, I get Jim's blood pressure high because like if you watch, if you watch the clip of when they were all on Wendy's show that one time, and.
Speaker 4: I come up because I'm getting accused of striking channels, you know, and I'm like, you pull the fucking ship, you know, and uh kid, he just you could tell his voice is just shaken when he's when he's actually talking to me, like I'm this big, bad motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Makes some trouble. Hoh you fuck m m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh oh man, Bunny, Bobby check Twitter?
Speaker 3: Check Twitter once again? Okay, okay do you do.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Why are we doing the kicks?
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: I retweeted a check.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: M mhm. I guess kick kick is kick is good if you can get an audience.
Speaker 2: Over there, huh, and hold on and add something else for you.
Speaker 3: Ghost of common senses. I've seen him cry from a chatter's post. Yeah, yeah, I've seen him.
Speaker 2: Check Twitter again.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, but now twitch?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, holy shit, missus Thompson has a fucking oh my god follow back.
Speaker 2: Can you miss Thompson? Uh? Wait? Can I? What's her?
Speaker 3: H she retweeted you? What she retweeted? You say you'll be able to find her? So I found her or she liked or something? No, she reposed, Let me check. I don't want.
Speaker 6: We're um going only God knows where a beer. I'm a devil on the road. Six girn lever, I can lay on the wheel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do you know that peacons Pekan's love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sent me the link. He sent me a link. But I thought, i'd that's not ideal with you first. And you know I don't always gets two shows at you in the morning anymore, Jake.
Speaker 3: So I thought, because you're busy, yeah, I thought maybe i'd do one today. And because he was already talking about bringing wild Pill up. So I was like, Okay, well maybe he's maybe he's got a maybe he's got a guest lined up. So do my thing with Jake.
Speaker 2: And because you know, I just followed miss Thompson, Yeah so did I did?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: I was didn't know your own acts. Yeah, but there I didn't. Really here's the thing, because they didn't give me an notation. That is, uh, when I was getting shipped the ribby Onis.
Speaker 3: Oh, they didn't give you a notification really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it only gave me a because I got it through Throne. And the thing is with Throme, it's like they there. They worn't with the companies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they they don't. Actually they don't actually ship.
Speaker 2: Right, They're they're the in betweens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a third party through all these different places, right Amazon? Who else do they use?
Speaker 2: Oh? By the way, I just want to let people know. My partner, let me know that a someone sent ten dollars in the PayPal's uh.
Speaker 3: M sweet sweet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, m hm.
Speaker 3: Take you believe in things like Shuely magic.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in sue. Here's the thing. I just want to say this, surely, do you know Kevin is uploading shows to rumble.
Speaker 4: Now, Uh, you better be well. I mean he better be promoting that shit real good too, because yeah, I mean shit's going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the reason why fucking bird is here saying keep it down over there. We're fine.
Speaker 4: It's fucking it's eleven o'clock, Terry Jesus Christ, Dad.
Speaker 2: Actually it's eleven eleven in the East coast.
Speaker 3: Fucking dad Bird, It's okay to make noise at this time.
Speaker 2: Here's the chicken taking a hit of the dog.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck? That's is that? Is that? How they really look.
Speaker 2: Less puppets? Okay, like it's it's it's miss Elizabeth and Dave from most other broad podcasts.
Speaker 3: Oh so you changed him into the this Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: To you those to you?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you know yes. Happy happy birthday, Happy birthday. Carry been on your hearts, been on your hearts. I don't have a heart. I don't have a heart anything.
Speaker 2: Your hands sit on your hands.
Speaker 3: I think that's what you man idle hands of the Devil's playground.
Speaker 5: Right, Happy birthday, Terry, Happy birthday, terrye Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: You fucking bird.
Speaker 2: You happy to you? Wait, but you have an echo.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do I sit on your heart?
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting on no fucking hard anything.
Speaker 2: A little avocado.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, it's not an avocado. It's a fucking pickle, our cucumber.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, before we get out before uh hey, y yes, yes, yes, Can we play a show? Can we play my favorite?
Speaker 3: Uh? What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: You you doing yoga?
Speaker 3: I don't do yoga.
Speaker 2: Keyota as a cat.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what you're talking about. I know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: Oh, Wendy's in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, and you got Jason and pretty in the back of it. Bobby Bikini Report.
Speaker 3: Last night Primetime Emmy Awards presented by the Academy of Television, Arts and Sciences was on Prime Time Television.
Speaker 1: Report, have a great day?
Speaker 3: Shut the up. I didn't mean that. It wasn't that better though?
Speaker 1: Why ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, I see, let me try to find it here.
Speaker 2: M how about bacon? How about bacon.
Speaker 3: Bacon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, let's let's see this one. Salty sweet? Oh, salty sweep jo Jo jo.
Speaker 1: Jo Joe.
Speaker 3: Can't stop take smelling.
Speaker 10: Salty when salty sweet?
Speaker 2: Just salty? Hey all right, yeah, Bubby, can you play my favorite video of yours?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Can you play the Roald? Tom say? I know what the can you play maybe dam Rod in a hot water heater?
Speaker 3: Oh that's what you want? Huh uh.
Speaker 2: About the new one I saw? There's a new one.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, you're not wrong. There was like three different incarnations of that video.
Speaker 11: H Hey, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby?
Speaker 3: Hold fuck? Where is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: There it is? I think this is it?
Speaker 2: But oh no, the same boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's work am I doing? Uh? Yeah? Okay, what's up on that? Don't look the same? Sorry?
Speaker 2: H K, Hey can you play? Can you play with him? Like lips?
Speaker 3: Do there?
Speaker 2: Private chat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Private? Okay, okay, yeah I can play this do mm hmm? Sharing that screen? And here.
Speaker 12: So Farcino's doing in the Hot Water Football Show tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, how's Keanu? Sanno's doing?
Speaker 12: Greats over chees the RS hitting the Sydney over Scotia tomorrow. Okay, she's hitting the Sydney. So Farcino's doing in the Hot Water Football Show tonight.
Speaker 2: It's just a clip.
Speaker 12: He's great over cheese, yours hitting the Sydney over Scotia tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Noise noice, Oh.
Speaker 2: I got a clip that I got a clip, but it comes from your channel. It it doesn't come from Jim's channel. Oh yeah, it's not, it's not. It's it's a good clip. Good Cliff, it's Tokyo is so high that he forgets his song. Oh oh yeah, yeah, it's on your channel, but it comes from the kind of the jib YouTube that came from your channel because you were streaming it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will be in the private chow.
Speaker 3: Right now, right now, right now.
Speaker 2: This is this is when he was funny. There's no copyrighty content on this one.
Speaker 3: New copy right of content. Motherbuggers?
Speaker 2: What's that clipping and dipping clipp it's there?
Speaker 3: Very nice. He's doing two hours of prep. Okay, I got my next song. Okay, excellent, Okay, that's not so. That's treatment for people in what is wrong with You?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, wrong, not there anymore?
Speaker 2: The bottom four are not there?
Speaker 3: What are the signs? Yeah? Oh, my fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 12: I feel like the ad something and say that said hymns.
Speaker 3: Whoever the hell is I mean to go off of that? He's doing two hours of prep there, I go, I what hello, hello, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: My name is Bobby reed. Can Tier two? Tier three? Can the nine nine dollar members become uh? Still watched the Tier two show or is it just Tier two?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah? Cheer okay, cheer, cheering up? Can't watch the tear two show?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: And Tier two can watch the chier one shows? Yeah right?
Speaker 2: Hey? Uh so, Pete, you're going over to Peak Country before you Uh, but here's the thing. You might have to go over to Bobby Franson.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: So we might have to shake a leg and dance to the macarena, my my mag arena.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm a loser.
Speaker 2: I'm ana loser, I'm ana loser. I'm a loser.
Speaker 1: I'm a loser.
Speaker 2: I'm a loser.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, bad loser.
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 2: By the way, they've just announced that Vince Russo is working for Juggalo Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: Uh he can have ruined j c W. Yay? Who mh. By the way, it's it's Cultaholic. It's the the guys who who got fired from walk Culture started their own group. The Adams are out is now Jack the fucking jobber b b b b b b b b b b b b b b no Mitch I'm not. I'm not like Karma. I'm not I'm not dating policical Espe. I think political Espe is a whore. I think he is just using people to get content. Mm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm h m hm. All right, hey, Bobby, did you chare dance?
Speaker 3: Would your chair dance? Would you make a bunch of Ai music and chaer dance like Karma?
Speaker 2: No? No, hey, I got so for you brother. What