Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: And hey, it's the first day of July twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and I am live here on a Wednesday, Wednesday, middle of the week, all that good stuff, and glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Although I went to air lait, so.
Speaker 2: Most of you will be hearing the podcast I know. Well, even if I didn't go to air late, you'd be hearing the podcast because that's just the way things work now. Anyway, glad to do it, especially every other Wednesday. Generally speaking, I have author Larry Hancock with me.
Speaker 1: Who is the author of a great.
Speaker 2: Many books, but today's focus might be on books that are titled things like Tipping Point someone would have talked, oh and the Oswald Puzzle, which if you haven't gotten the updated version of it, I would highly recommend it. But also, you know various writings Larry Hancock's blog whoops, I spoiled it.
Speaker 1: That's who's with me, And if you're a regular listener you.
Speaker 2: Already know that. But anyway, you know, I recommend all of Larry's books. They're all on my shelf. And even if I sell off a bunch of my books, I'm not selling those just saying so I will keep them because they are among the best of the best that you can possibly acquire.
Speaker 1: So it's just that simple.
Speaker 2: I might recommend some other things that have more photos or better photos in them than Larry's books.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Larry.
Speaker 2: I might recommend some stuff that has, you know, verbatim interviews in it that maybe Larry didn't reproduce in his books. You know that other people went out of their way to simply collect a bunch of interviews. Things like this, I will recommend outside of Larry's books or even honestly, Walt Brown's, well, his entire chronology is a piece of work that is unequaled by anybody. I mean, there's thirty thousand pages in there. What are you gonna do? Okay? But outside of that, you know, when you're talking about individual volumes, the behavior of the national security state in America and elsewhere, whether you're talking about UAP, you're talking about the chaos created or creating chaos, I should say, you know, And when it comes to Russia and oh my America surprise attack, I mean shadow warfare, the awful grace of God, Am I naming all your books? No, I'm not gonna get there, Larry. But the thing is this, they're all valuable, and they're all worth the time and space that you will take up with them by reading them and owning them if you don't already have them. And In Denial, you hear a little ad for still played on this show. Even though I probably sold all of the copies of In Denial to whoever I'm going to sell them to, I'll still play that anyway, because we need to break up. You know, my voice and times that I'm talking and doing other things as well. And you might as well be reminded of a good book. Besides, never a bad thing to buy one for somebody else and make it into a gift either all of Larry's books, how about that? But the Oswald Puzzle definitely on the top of that list right now.
Speaker 1: In my mind anyway, Larry, now that I gave that.
Speaker 2: Wildly long and ridiculous introduction to you, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing okay, Chuck. Kind of looking forward to celebrating the fourth of July. It's kind of a holiday week not but you know, but so picnics and you know, celebrations going on. So that's a good thing. I'm up for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I listen. I'm looking forward to the possibility of pleasantness. And you know, my dog's barking a lot because there's fireworks outside.
Speaker 1: And people are having fun. You know.
Speaker 2: I like that. It is nice, even if I'm not participating in it. I like to be surrounded by it, because you know, it's not always a good idea to give explosives to.
Speaker 1: A blind guy.
Speaker 2: But but I will, you know, light some fireworks and bottle rockets and things if I can afford them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: And my kid loves hot dogs and his birthday just passed, you know, fascinating thing. And you're gonna find this funny, and it'll be the last sidetrack I do, because what I want to get to is an update with you about what's going on regarding well again, sort of disclosure, except we're not going to talk UAPs tonight, So everybody put a pin in that.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people don't know this.
Speaker 2: My children were almost born on like the three most patriotic days on the calendar. My daughter was born on Flag Day, okay, my oldest son, who is my second child, was born on Veterans Day, and my youngest son was nearly born on the fourth of July, so it would have been interesting if that synergy had sort of come together, but he just missed and came a little early due to distress. And yeah, so Frankie just had his birthday like two days ago, on the twenty ninth, And yeah, so I always but I love that kind of thing when I was a little kid, you know, and I know, Larry, you were already an adult by then. But nineteen seventy six, the bi centennial, there was you know, people who weren't alive then, don't realize there were flags and flag decorated themes everywhere.
Speaker 1: In America.
Speaker 2: You couldn't go to a grocery store and not get red, white, and blue and stars and stripes pretty much shoved at you. Every product adapted it.
Speaker 1: It seemed like you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't escape this country celebrating it's two hundredth birthday. And now we're coming to the two hundred and fiftieth, and I dare say that, one, you don't have the same atmosphere, you don't have the same color, you don't have the same you know, decorations or generally sort of shared commonality anymore. So yeah, I like when I get at least a little glimpse of that old fashioned sort of Listen, we can.
Speaker 1: Be against one another and argue all the time and.
Speaker 2: Everything else, but at the end of it, we're all, you know, in the same place, and we're all Americans, and therefore, no matter where we came from, we should come together. I means, as bad as my upbringing was, that was a positive theme. I felt like in my I don't know, maybe I'm just rambling about stupid things in nostalge.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Larry, but I mean there's there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I can contribute to that, because nineteen seventy six, it's really kind of sad for those folks that weren't around for that yet. Not that being young and sad that's a good thing. But we were coming out of a very tough period Vietnam, Watergate, a lot of internal conflicts, a lot of people very violently upset with each other, and I remember that year has been just almost like a period of relief. It's like, Okay, we can get back to being in one country, some fundamental beliefs, you know. There were songs. It really it was kind of like a party, a national party that was working and you could feel it. And I'm saddened by the fact that you're not feeling it now. Some people may be, but generally we don't have that feeling right now. I hope we come back with it again. It was great. I remember it well, like, okay, could we not do that again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And you know, for those that say, well, we were facing financial trouble, yes we were. It was actually financial troubles were constant then. I was experiencing it and a lot of other people were, because you know, you had price changes on a daily basis where things would jack up overnight constantly.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't based on the supply chain and the internet.
Speaker 2: It was we had this problem going on financially in this country where even though you know, on.
Speaker 1: Some level it seemed like everybody was suffering.
Speaker 2: There were fuel shortages, all kinds of problems went on during this time period. And like you said, it was post Vietnam, I mean, just after the official end and everything else, which was a bone of contention in many parts of this country. Nonetheless, there was that sort of like you said, like you know what, despite all that we're all here, and yeah, there's almost like a part already going on. Even if you observe television shows that were filmed in nineteen seventy six, you'll see that. You know, they have tablecloths that are red, white and blue. They're flags, little American flags all over the place. Everybody, even if they didn't like the president or whatever else. You know, Saturday Night Lives making fun of Gerald Ford and Gerald Ford was easy to make fun of, you know, and all that. Nonetheless, it was all still at the end of it all, we're coming together. This is about celebrating what is and we're all here. Let us experience this together. That's what it felt like to me again as a kid, and so you know, you were a little older, so therefore, you know, you had a totally different perspective on almost everything else. But you had to admit this was a constant everywhere, you know, and it didn't matter in poor places and rich places.
Speaker 1: It was a celebration.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, when I get the sense of like any of that sort of you know, bling up again and it's only for brief flashes, now, yeah, I think back to it and say, man, I really wish we could go back to that. That's one of my terrible nostalgia member bary kind of things, you know, where it's like, man, I wish it was like the old days, you know, and now I'm old, right because I say that, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that aside, though, it is a factor. And of course this is also during the time period where the assassination was becoming laid a lot more bare in the public's mind. You had, you know, the House Select Committee on Assassinations going on, you know, fifty years ago, you had you know, the the previous congressional committees who had looked into CIA misdeeds.
Speaker 1: You know, the the Cuba.
Speaker 2: Plots, MK Ultra becoming revealed, et cetera.
Speaker 1: It's or at least beginning to become revealed.
Speaker 2: You know, and all this stuff going on and people questioning things. And this is post the assassinations of the sixties, which I feel was a demoralizing trend. You know that that affected that generation that was now coming into power in the nineteen seventies. Plus you know, nobody should ever forget Disco. I mean, for God's sake, that affected everybody.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, I've had my joke.
Speaker 3: Long live, long lived the BGS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess anyway, you know again, jokes Larry. But to get back to the serious point and what it is we're going to talk about tonight, there is something to be said. We're not in that time period, even though we're going into the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, et cetera. And of course we've been through a lot of different gymnastics as a society, as a country in the legal, you know, corridors of power, in political corridors of power, and and you know, today we have this Oversight Committee that a lot of people misunderstand as the great revealer mechanism, you know, and are asking them to do things that previous committees like the House Select Committee or the Pike Committee or Rockefeller Commission or et cetera, et cetera. They want to see some of that kind of action come through an oversight committee, which is not its function, is not empowered to do so, et cetera. And what does this bring us to, well, the recent disclosures or whatever, the recent document dumps or whatever, and what it is we're going to be left with because you know, theoretically the Trump administration will depart in twenty twenty eight. They've had two years, they've made headlines. Jeff Morley went there to do, you know, testify with others. There were some other interesting you know people that testified. Oliver Stone, despite being confused for Rogerstone, went there to testify regarding this whole thing disclosure.
Speaker 1: How about we complete.
Speaker 2: The work of the AARRB, which was expected in twenty seventeen but you know, was delayed and then the can was kicked down the road and then again by a different administration. Okay, a lot of road in between there and here, but there are things still happening currently, So I want to get an update from you and just kind of shut up and tell me what's happening as far as you can see, because I've got my opinions. But that's not what this show is about. How is it that the general public who maybe is not catching any headlines right now regarding this, I mean, there's still stuff happening or not, or is there things to be expected, etc. Maybe you can help us navigate that. Larry, I'm sorry I took a long time to do that, but that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: So yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I think I think one of the things that you have to do. Is people in general have had the same confusion about this as as with the ar B. You know, both of these are congressionally empowered. You know, they worked under a charter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But I think the funny thing is there is such a subconscious desire for another investigation. You know, we all think, could we actually do a criminal investigation and get it right? Maybe this is it, But this is not it. This is not what the oversight committee. Oversight Committee was chartered to really look at the government's ability to be transparent. You know, it's it's a transparency effort. It is not a new investigation. So you they're not they're not in people. They're inviting people to come tell them what they think is there that is not surfaced, right, you know, actually what the government knows in various areas or holes in various areas and has not come to the surface. And that's that's that's the real reason. It's an oversight committee of the government in essence, is the government doing transparency? Is the government doing what we would expect it to do.
Speaker 2: And just to address well, hang hang on a second, just to address your comment about you know, what people expected from the ARRB and also what they expected from previous efforts. Let's get that straight real quick. The Assassination Records you view board was not there to investigate, although they did some investigation to verify the validity or the authenticity of some things. Now, that is not the same as investigating the crime. And each of these committees that we could look back on did have an outreach one way or another to people who were doing independent work. It came in different forms though the HSCA, you know, they contacted Mark Lane, right, they contacted Jim Garrison. I mean, these are just the big names, but they contacted many people who might have independently had knowledge that the committee could use to guide it. Later on, the RB did consult with some people who were let's call them experts for lack of a better term, on certain areas in order so they could narrow the focus of their inquiries regarding the collection of documentation, because ultimately the ARRB was there to collect.
Speaker 1: And release documentation.
Speaker 2: That their purpose not to investigate the crime or not to come up with a new solution, uh, you know, and not to add to the already confusing dual conclusion of official realities we have with the cot with with our government, which is that the Warrant Commission concluded Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, uh, you know, killed JFK and Jack Ruby acting alone killed Lee Harvey Oswald, and they had nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The House Select Committee on Assassinations ultimately concluded that it was likely a conspiracy. And people can complain it was all about the acoustics evidence or whatever. But the point is, the ultimate conclusion was we have a likely conspiracy here, but it's still mainly we only have evidence for Oswald.
Speaker 1: And if you listen to the.
Speaker 2: Guy who ran it and the guy who wrote the report, who then released, you know, a publication later in the form of a book.
Speaker 1: Also by the way, the mob did it. But anyway, you know, but the.
Speaker 2: Official conclusion varies a little bit, and both of them stand legitimately as far as I know. According to the official record, the ARRB did nothing to contradict it or add an addendum to any of it. They were there to just release documents. Now, have I gotten anything wrong here, Larry? In general, like in my explanations, O my simplification of what it is that people expected and that there was outreach and interaction because some people think they never asked any of it, and yes they did, and yes people volunteered, and yes some people insisted that information was given to some of these previous committees' efforts, etc. So we don't have a homogenous Well now they're inviting new people in we have now they're being allowed to testify in Congress. I don't recall that a thing except in you know, certain sessions with the HSCA, you know, so that was different. And we didn't have live broadcasts of all of that. I think we had one day with the HSCA, you know, where there was live broadcasts. But am I missing anything here for context, Larry or you know, help me fill it in.
Speaker 3: And I think that the point, the big differentiation is there were two inquiries or investigations whatever you want to call them, you know, and the House Select Committee did supposedly was chartered by Congress to inquire or investigate different assassinations. They were to address different subjects. The Warrant Commission only had one subject. The HSCA had three assassinations they were supposed to deal with, and they really focused on two never got around to the third one. But as you said, check That is the big differentiation. They were at least inquiries where you could go out and they're one of their charters, and they did you know, they did have investigators, people that went into the field, ask questions, collect information. Not as many as we would like, but they did have investigators because they were investigations. That is not true for either the ARB or the current Oversight Committee. Those committees are named very well. The ARB it's a records review board where we're reviewing records that the government holds or that somebody holds. It's it's records the government. You know, let's let's review what the government got and let's make sure we get at public. And to that extent, the Oversight Committee is doing the same thing again, let's let's review what the government knows, what the government holds, and let's make it public. So the second, second, two or quite on a lie like the first one, and I think the current committee, you know, every everybody wants their thing in front of the current committee, but the current committee is really looking at you know, discrete assassinations related records and documents and did they get released, did they not get released, what's been missed, and what they're going to produce. Obviously they're going to produce a report that said we heard from these people, we looked at these sources, we identified these documents and managed to get them released or didn't. And these are still outstanding. And by the way, here's our list of ESK. You know, we ask agencies for this during the time we existed, we didn't get them. It's still the responsibility of you know, Congress could step back after the Oversight Committee is is finished, and Congress could set back and in panel another body to force those releases be up to Congress. But that's the next stage in what the Oversight Committee is doing is preparing reports in all their areas. And if you look at what they have tried to do in a relatively short period of time compared to the others, is to tackle five different subjects. As a matter of fact, while they were I mean, we've got five different subjects, some of which are totally different than each other. And the thought that they could effectively do that, it's amazing. But even during the period in which they've been in existence a relatively short term, another subject has surfaced and brought up that they are addressing with its own hearing and its own task and that's mk Ultra right, that was not on the original list. So it's a phenomenal breadth of work that they're even trying to shine the light on, and they're having some success in certain areas. But as you say, one big difference is they you know, they don't have the time to do what the ARB did. The ARB could go around the country and hold regional hearings, which they did and ask for people to submit you know, I know of this document. I've seen this document. You guys should look for this document. You know, they had the time to do that. I think with five different subjects the Oversight Committee, it is like, no, we have no time to do that. We need to bring people here, we need to have hearings. You know, not that people have not contacted them directly with their staffs, but to accelerate the process. That's why they decided to have hearings in DC, because they don't have time to do what the ARB did right well.
Speaker 2: Also, the ARRB was created as a matter of a law being passed, which means that it was empowered by that and then it created that law created a uh, you know, an agency within the executive branch of the government, and that is different than the functional panel of the Congress acting on its own.
Speaker 1: Now, they are inspired by an executive order, but that is not a law. Yeah, it's a differentiation.
Speaker 3: I apologize good and they're not funded in the same fashion.
Speaker 1: No, because I gain so it.
Speaker 3: Is even if their task is somewhat the same, they existed a totally different level. And in some instances it's it's clear the ARB was largely bipartisan. The Oversight Committee, if anyone's listening to their hearings, will find out that there's there's still I don't think there could be anything that goes on in America right now that's not partisan, but it is partisan to extent that you did not say with the ARB.
Speaker 2: Right, And look, you could blame that on the uh, you know, hyperbole that is loaded into the rhetoric of our politics in general right now. But the truth is that all of these inquiries, right, all four that we mentioned as as the main topic here, all of them had political uh you know, actions occurring during affecting them and guiding them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, there was quite a bit of politics with the Warrant Commission. It was a bit more independent than the the following three things.
Speaker 1: But politics played a role here.
Speaker 2: I mean you had the whole thing going on with Dick Sprague and you know, the removal and then uh, you know, the the guy who was the New York cop before, Robert Tannenbaum, right, you know, ending up taking over and this and that, and ultimately you had you know, a Professor Blakey running the show over there. That was a whole lot of political maneuvering. The ARRB had politics in it, but it was purely it was clearly excuse me, not purely, clearly more bipartisan than probably the previous and what would follow it, you know, as an agency in my judgment anyway, And you had an oversight committee that up until a certain time wasn't doing this work, but was doing oversight on other things. And the changing of the guard occurred when you know, the Republicans basically took over and you know, you can't get through a hearing without you know, political grand standing points being scored. This is about your attacking the Trump administration. You could be talking about the Kennedy assassination and noe, you're attacking Trump, you know, or no, not attacking Trump enough, you know, And all this crap goes on in the midst of these hearings. They're using their five minutes in some cases to not question the witnesses or ask for clarity on evidence. They're entering statements in and then making statements publicly, and a lot of them are just well, you know, for political gamesmanship, that's it. They're politically gaming the situation and utilizing their TV time to make statements, you know, which that didn't seem to occur with the previous ones, okay, where you had that public element of it. So you have differences, and but again it's not an investigation. We're not here with the expectation that you know, even if there isn't impaneling of another circumstance that's got to be done separately. That's not this where an investigation will be conducted about even anything specific. And as you pointed out, they started with a mandate which was from the executive order that covered a lot of ground. I mean, you're talking about the King assassination, Uh, the two Kennedy assassinations, right, uh you know UAPs okay, and oh boy, what was the fifth thing, Larry? You know, I think kr K Trump, So you know, I'm just saying these things were all collectively thrown out as like, let's get to all this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, as you said, the HSCA had ultimately they had two you know, parallel investigations. Uh, but they initially started with three that were intended.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Warren Commission was only you know, it was not the Warrent Commission. It was the presidential you know, commission to explore Kennedy's assassination.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: It was JFK, you know, and the ar RB was there to collect things about the JFK assassination. This is different from all of them because of this multi you know, multipurpose multih you know, actual subjects. That oversight is being held over right, So that in and of itself makes a big difference, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: And and it has no power other than writing report, you know, summer reports of what they did and what they got and what they didn't manage to get. That's that's all. That's the extent of their power unless unless the Republican Congressman who is actually over Luna's oversight committee decides to take action, nothing further will happen. That if you want to talk about something being political and a committee within Congress, even if it completes its work, is still subject to the politics of what happens to its work. And I will say, you know, our friend Stu Wesler tells me an update is during his testimony to the committee. You know, Luna said, you know, came back and said, we're absolutely working. Right now as you speak, we've started launching the effort to get the HSCA material on the King assassination. As of now, weeks actually months later, she still hasn't got it. That's not her fault. She's asked for it, but people above her in the Congressional Republican congressional hierarchy have to make that happen. If they don't make it happen, if they don't push it, then it just sits there. You know why it wouldn't happen, But I think we have to. You pointed it out, Wealchuck, the ARB was a body existing on its own. This is simply a subcommittee of another committee of Congress.
Speaker 2: Right, and it in and of itself doesn't necessarily have subpoena power, which the ARRB did you know, and things like that. She's making requests, she's not making subpoenas go out, you know, which the ARRB had the option to do, you know. And Congress when it was holding the House Select Committee had a different set of powers to be able to compel certain things. But even within the government, the FBI could resist handing over things to these committees.
Speaker 1: You know. And and where is the enforcement arm.
Speaker 2: Where is the ability to compel someone to come forward or information to be turned over? Well, that gets a little dicey, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you you can't? Yeah, who wants that? Gets back to a political thing. Does anybody want to I would say, with the mid terms coming up, does anybody want to stir things up more than they already stirred? You know? At this point, it's hard to see anybody gaining politically from forcing these issues, you know, does right now? Everybody is trying to just kind of write it out. It feels like, well.
Speaker 2: Right, because in this circumstance, you could do harm to yourself as a candidate if a major mistake was made, or if you know, you're requesting things quite loudly and people are ignoring you. These kind of things could do harm to someone who's a candidate. In twenty twenty six, which is just around the corner, you know, the elections. Yeah, so you know there are political considerations here anyway, All of that again is just about the context. But you know, where are we currently, I mean, there aren't things happening, it seems. And there have been you know, records turned over and there's been different disputes about it, and there was the problem with you know, turning over people's personal information and making a public when they shouldn't have and all of that has gone on, Larry already, But who wants to really shake things up real big in the last few months leading up to the midterm elections where the balance of power could shift, you know, from one political party to another in that chamber. That is again as you said, over the Oversight committee, right, so.
Speaker 1: Different issues here, yeah, and a bit.
Speaker 3: Of risky business if you want to slide over to the UAP or the UFO section. She took statements from a number of people on panel in front of her talking about uh, information that existed within the government, things that existed within the government. And then there are two levels of response. It's sort of like, well, what's your source, which is any any investigator would ask, what, how can I trace that out. You know, you say you heard this or you saw this, tell me where and who's so we can call them? Right, okay? And then the response as well, I'm within security classification. I can't tell you an open hearing. Maybe you know you questioned me in a skiff. Okay, fine, But then it enters into this level of vagueness sort of did they do that. Let's is somebody going through the list of who testified, who said they heard abcdef things and did the committee bring them into a skiff and get more detail? Did they get names, did they follow up on those names? Did they go back Some of the individuals were saying the whistleblowers were saying that they had made reports to the IGS already on this or to is the commit Did the committee go back to the IGS and say is that really true? The back the back end, I'm afraid will be missing. It will be like we always are, a lot of rather sensational things were dropped in in the various hearings, all the various hearings, and but that won't be part of the oversight report because especially in that area, it's it's there are issues of security and classification, you know, I just don't expect the Oversight Committee review to say we did this, this and this, name new people and and release information that we will. You know, the transparency is going to run into national security in that area pretty quickly, just like it appears that the release of the HC investigation on the MLK is going to run into the politics of the king family. There there are things that you can do everything that you want on the front end to bring issues out and bring them to the light of day, but you know that next step gets to be very difficult across a gambit of things from national security to politics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So that being said, though, what would you say is the latest on the progress regarding you know, the individual because you have insight into multiple topics here based on your experience and also, uh, you know your current work and again you know your experience in the past.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you can see this.
Speaker 2: Well informed in various areas. So we've talked about the UAPs and what's happened recently. What has happened, say, you know regarding the JFK assassination recently, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Think the JFK assassination, what's happening on all fronts is that they're working on their staff is beginning the process of writing their reports. You know, we had a committee, we did hearings, we collected information. Now we need to write this all up because that is their obligation. So they're in the process of writing reports on what they have done and where they stand with the information. Think of that. That's where they are now. I think as it stands, there may be there are rumors that there will be one more hearing open hearing on MK Ultra, but the rest are done and that they've run out of time. It's over. They're working over writing their reports. In some instances, like I said, we can know from the outside that certain things have not happened, like with the m l M LK document releases, that seemed like a very simple thing and an easily done thing by you know, the party in power, but that hasn't happened yet on the JFK front. A given example. One of the things that was brought up in the in the testimony is is the fact that uh, the President's physician, JFK's physician during the House Select Committee had his lawyer right to the House Select Committee basically offering a statement that he had information to offer on the fact that there was indeed a conspiracy uh. His his his lawyer is on record of having done that. Later, during the period of the R A R b UH the AARB attempted to pursue it, with no luck because they needed the lawyer would tell them everything that he had been told. But you know, he didn't know what that information was. You know, he didn't have the files, he didn't have the interviews. So the only way to get that is to go back to the papers of the of the doctor and see if he had written down anything or done any interviews that would substantiate his remarks. Unfortunately, when the ARB appealed to his daughter, who legally owns his materials, she refused the request. Now it is possible that the Luna Committee could revive that request to her. As you said, they don't have subpoena power, but at least they could ask her to go on record and publicly say no and publicly perhaps he even make a declaration of why she's refusing to share it, you know, so they can That's why I used the term earlier. They can do an ask. So I think what's happening in several of these areas is the committee is documenting quote unquote these ask you know, these are things that have been identified. They're still open. There still exists to known documents, and the least we can do in our report is itemize these as asked that somebody could pursue.
Speaker 2: Well, right, And as I said, both the ARB and the current committee did accept input from outsiders, you know, and advice about what should be sought, what would be useful, and what should be disclosed. Right, That's a common thing. Although again they were two different you know, they were two different animals, but nonetheless they did do that, both of them, except outside input about what should be sought.
Speaker 3: Right, And I saw it in terms of known records. Again, this is this is not it's not an inquiry, it's not investigating. This is back to did the government itself within you know, within all these investigations are the things that are part of the body of record, you know, like this was, that have never really been in They're loose ends, they've never really been pursued. But this is not brand new information. This is information that has already proven to be out there and exists, and nobody managed to obtain the same thing would be with the UAP reports. These people that are testifying are talking about things that are known to exist within the government, that have been part of whistleblower reports by g investigations. You know, this is all known stuff. It's not new, and I guess again, I know it's belaboring the point, but it's this is the whole point is to identity things that are already known and whose location is clear and try to close the loop on those.
Speaker 1: So so there you have that.
Speaker 2: But you know what, what else can be said regarding the interactions, because you know, some people have sort of interpreted, you know, the events of the past couple of years, whether it be an UAP or it be on JFK, or you know, the fact that we did see a release regarding our FK that was a bit more expansive than what was available in DC anyway, or at you know, at the archives, although you and I discussed that, and the majority of it was stuff that had been around but was not necessarily as accessible. So there are you know, the upgrades, if you will, of access where nowadays somebody can go and click on a file folder and look at things that were particularly hard to obtain not too long ago. I'm not speaking to the quality of that or exactly how well it's organized or anything else. I'm just saying that it's now available where it was not previously, to the whole country.
Speaker 1: You say, yeah, go ahead, I.
Speaker 3: Would, but there is again, there's a good deal of confusion about that. Yes, I know of nothing related to j f K, MLK or RFK that is now. You know, we've had some some documents that have been provided, right. You know that that Luna asked for things about William Harvey things. So there are some documents that have been requested and are now visible.
Speaker 2: And Morley got some of the Joe stuff right right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: But but that's only happened literally, if you think about this is very strange. This has only happened because a a committee chair has asked an agency for something and they have responded, and she has released it. You know, it's kind of like the the Soviet records of Oswald. She has released it. There there's no mechanism to release this stuff. That's a personal personal act on her part as chairman for Transparency, because there is no federal mechanism to release what she's asking for. In getting this strange thing when you carry that over to the UFOs, the UAPs is there's all this talk and all this media about oh, we're seeing UFO reports now, and so none of that has anything at all to what her oversight committee is doing. We are getting documents released because the President gave a directive executive order and the DNI, whoever the DNI is at the given moment, made a request and asked to various agencies and started doing a collection. How they're doing a collection, it's sort of like, is everybody just sending stuff in the mail to a desk and it's all being dumped out by the White House essentially, Yeah, that's what is happening. That's not at all anything to do with their oversight committee. The stuff that's coming out of the other congressionally mandated group, the on UVAPS, has nothing to do with your committee. So I think people are probably looking at this like saying that there's some mechanism at work that's actually somehow now reaching out and grabbing stuff and making it available, And no, that's just things that are happening independently, right.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing with the ARB.
Speaker 2: There was a system by which this stuff would travel be considered, and the records would be as you said, you know, just like the name implies, the records would be reviewed.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 2: That that led to the whole description of you know, the CIA guys sitting there would fight them on every document. But you know, so on and so forth all that, but that mechanism is not even there. It's not even there for someone to obstruct.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, yeah, it is fascinating. And that again, I talked to so many people about the UAPs. It's like, all you guys are getting all these records. Well, now what we're getting is we're not getting what we got fifty years ago from the Air Force investigation, where you would see, okay, here's the report, here's who made it, here's where it was made, here are descriptions, here's how it was investigated. Great, we're getting none of that. Everything is redacted out. You know, I'm looking at report. Fascinating to report the other day that says, you know, on an unstated date, at an undefined location in the Western United States, these people were interviewed by the FBI about something that they observed, and it's there's it's not actually a government document. There's no routing on it. There's no was it investigator?
Speaker 1: Was it not?
Speaker 2: It's not a threeero two form. It doesn't tell you. Does it even indicate you who conducted the investigation.
Speaker 3: Or in some cases yes, in some cases no. In the case I'm taking about it is the FBI, because a lot of a lot of the reports that we would have wanted would have come from the Strategic Air Command or the Strategic Command or nor Read or whatever. That's not what we're getting. We're getting reports that came through the Department of Energy and related to the FBI, who who interview people about an incident, or homeland security or you know it, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. These are all kind of miscellaneous reports. The only reports that are being released from the military, the Department of whatever you want to call it, relate to things that are overseas. And you are now go and look at the list and go, oh man, all those videos, all those images, all that sort of stuff there, you know, from aircraft and the receptors and so on and so forth. Yeah, that's great. It's all over the Persian Gulf, you know, like about the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the one we discussed about the hell fire missile that appeared to almost bounce on that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was in the that was over in the Middle East. That occurred.
Speaker 3: It would almost lead you to think that the United States has no military in the continental the United States. They're all overseas, and then it's like, well, maybe that's true.
Speaker 2: Well some people do think that, but they clearly don't live near any of the bases because they're bases anyway. All right, So all that being said, I mean, that's where we're left. And it's actually kind of an interesting situation in that things are happening despite the fact that they're not being compelled by a specific mechanism.
Speaker 1: Still, all of it's sort of inspired.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, by the generalized executive order.
Speaker 1: So Trump's executive order.
Speaker 2: Is kind of being followed in a loose sort of way by people all along the chain instead of it being run through the normal channels.
Speaker 1: Is that accurate you think.
Speaker 3: In any kind of a structured fashion. I think it's sort of like an announcement is made that says we're going to have transparency, right, and then things happen and if you know, a year later, you would look back and say, did we have transparency? You know, let's let's evaluate this. It's it's not the kind of transparent see who were expecting so.
Speaker 2: Far right right now, It's just it's an anomaly, if you will, when it comes to these things. And you know, and that's even in the face of people not understanding that you know, oh well, you know they were going to withhold stuff for seventy five years and that was unusual.
Speaker 1: And you know, if it wasn't for you know, Oliver Stone, then Bubba. You know.
Speaker 2: The problem there is that people don't look at the regular procedures anyway for congressional committees, because if you did, you'd know that Pearl Harbor's information, which there were various investigations regarding Pearl Harbor, a lot more investigations through the Congress, I think than anything close to what we have here with the Kennedy assassination, King and probably UAPs combined. I think there were more investigations if I remember right about Pearl Harbor, but that information was not forthcoming and transparent right away because of the normal procedure of withholding congressional records, which is part of the equation as well.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there are two things that are working against each other. The one thing is if Congress any there is an official federal investigation of anything, at least information is collected, and it's collected in a body about that subject, and it's in a set of holders whatever, And then the good news is it's collected, so it just doesn't disappear. But then it falls under the classification that says fifty years, seventy five years. So the good news is it's still there and eventually somebody will get it. As compared to what again, most people don't know that there are very specific protocols about records retentions within the military services and with any government agencies, and most of them, I mean, this makes sense, like you can't keep every piece of paper forever, so in some cases they're very short. I was reading several related to UAPs and it sort of, yes, we had a threat report. There was actually an operational report about a threat to this base. But our standard records retention protocol is, after you know, thirty days it's gone, we don't you know whatever happened. If there was no military action, we don't keep it. And there was no body to collect that. So what we end up is we end up with a lot large compilation at the National Archives of investigations that are conducted by government bodies that stay there for a very long time, and the other stuff that happens on a daily basis or a weekly basis, unless it's part of something you know, above the daily operations of that agency or service. It just it's destroyed after thirty days, sixty days, whatever. They all have retentions protocols, but it never gets saved, which is you know, I think people don't really understand that information goes away that quickly at a local level unless there's been a special investigation to collect it, which is everything that we've talked about tonight, Chuck. As far as the JFK records were records that were collected by various congressional activities, right, and there is a related record out there that an FBI local office that nobody collected it went away.
Speaker 2: Well, right, because here's the thing, they were given special you know, classifications for retention because, as you said, in the normal course of things, eventually most of this stuff has destroyed. Now, a major exception to that might be the records of the President, where you know, pretty much every scrap of paper that's pretty much utilized or touched by the president, is supposed to be preserved, you know, according to the standards, right, But Congress, they have different time periods where these things are you know, summarily destroyed, okay, or preserved you know, again, depending on what they are. And I used to have to explain this when people said there was no reason in the world for them to pick the twenty twenty nine date, you know, because that was the initial date. And I'm like, actually, there's a perfectly mathematical explanation for twenty twenty nine as being the year, and you know, people would be mystified, and I'd say it's pretty simple. You know, the Warrant Commission concluded its work in nineteen sixty four that stuff was to be withheld from a public view, you know, outside of what was published by the Government Printing Office. Remember I'm using the word government here in a lot of places, because guess what. That's who's involved, and that's who's guiding when, how and where this stuff is released and also how it's collected and preserved. So the thing is sixty four. If you add seventy five years to nineteen sixty four, guess what year you get to twenty twenty nine. It's not a special thing that was done because Kennedy. It's that's the way it was.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There have been disclosures because the Freedom of Information Acts. I mean, this is how we got, you know, hold of the first executive sessions of the Warrant Commission and everything in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: I think it was doctor Ron and Howard Weisberg.
Speaker 2: You know, we're actively involved in that at a certain point, right, you know, but these are things that were done under the procedures and based on some actual common practices where yeah, indeed, Congressional records, under the right circumstances are withheld from public view for seventy five years. So when the House Select Committee was also going to be withheld for fifty years, it also made perfect sense, right, because that's what they did with a lot of things. And you're never going to see the House on non American activities, you know, in total, I don't think that's ever going to see the light of day, because there are provisions where you can prolong it, delay it, change the release date, but there are standard procedures that take over without anybody making a declaration or decision.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's I mean, does that sound like a fairly reasonable basic explanation.
Speaker 3: There's nothing mysterious about that. There's nothing intentionally evil about that. It's just records retentions are different against agencies and at different levels of government, and they just it's it. It is. Is it a bureaucracy, Yes it is, Yes it is. But there you know, there's a reason for that, or people would be deluged with pieces of paper and they could never find anything. But so nothing mysterious. You just have to know what their their protocols.
Speaker 2: Are, right, And there are various presidential commissions, okay, outside of what people commonly refer to as the Warrant Commission, uh where, Yeah, their records are basically handled in a very similar fashion, and they could be studying, you know, something like the farming communities and the effect on our food supply during a ten year time period where there appeared to be.
Speaker 1: You know, this is what I'm saying. It could be the most mundane things.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily always the most controversial, or things that are filled.
Speaker 1: With murder mayhem and you know, intrigue.
Speaker 2: Those records are withheld too, and you end up with an even smaller report. I mean I've got reports on stuff from the Kennedy administration, you know, regarding the behavior of the shipbuilding industry and how it relates to you know, stuff like this goes on all the time. This is part of the bureaucracy as well, So you know, let's look at what's normal and also not necessarily ascribe the nefarious nature to everything right away. That's not to say there isn't nefarious purposes or that it's useful that these procedures delay the release until everybody's dead who was involved.
Speaker 1: You know, and all that.
Speaker 2: Yes, and even I've stated on here, you know, which I find funny. You'll find that there are documents on the on guess who the Lincoln assassination that are still withheld, you know, for national security purposes. Figure that one out, folks. There was no Secret Service protection at the time. Okay, they were fully engaged in counterfeiting. So it's not about the Secret Service. Obviously there was a failure of whatever the hell was going on because well Lincoln got shot.
Speaker 1: But there's stuff withheld on that to this day that if you.
Speaker 2: Go and you try and get it from the National Archives. Yeah, you could ask for a document and get one of those slips. I mean, I don't know if they physically do that anymore, but you get a slip where you open a folder and the record is withheld, so you know, that.
Speaker 1: Is still possible.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all of that aside, it's just a matter of, you know, let's have some clarity and not look for Santa Claus to deliver as presence, you know, because there's no Santa Claus here.
Speaker 1: There is a mechanism. There are things happening.
Speaker 2: But you know, the people that say, well, they should investigate, and they should, they're not empowered to do that. That's like asking a local cop, you.
Speaker 1: Know, to do the work of the FBI. They're not empowered to do that.
Speaker 2: They don't have the resources to do that, they don't have the directives in place to do it. You're asking the wrong person to do something. Now, could a local cop, you know, inspire the FBI to get involved in an interstate investigation? Possibly there are mechanisms in place where they can ask for assistance and they can make them aware of evidence that would fall under their jurisdiction, et cetera, et cetera. This is my you know example here to draw a parallel that you can only ask, you know, the office of anything, whether it's a sheriff or you know, or it's a congress person or whatever, to operate within the parameters of said office.
Speaker 1: Okay, And we.
Speaker 2: Have to get to the reality of that, and I think people fail to understand that, and they're just like they need to disclose this stuff and go after this information and get these people. That's not what they're there to do, you know. And again, remember, like Larry said, you know, the record's review happens with the Records Review Board. The oversight happens with the Oversight Committee where they're looking over things and that have already happened. They're not making new things happen necessarily.
Speaker 1: You know. Do you think that's fair to say, Larry.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that's fair to say. And I think this is I mean, I don't blame people for not knowing this. This is like, you know, the senior level Civics class know your government and know your government at this level of details. You know, we all have trouble knowing the government at any level of detail. And this is this is pretty minute. But so there's there's the problem is nobody intuitively knows this. It's not even civics hasn't covered that much in high school these days.
Speaker 1: But even the basis, yeah, even the basics.
Speaker 3: If you missed it, this isn't the basics. But you know, you shouldn't be shocked. I guess you're as you're saying. Check. People want it, they expect it. It's intuitive, but that's just it's not the way the system works, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So so there you have it.
Speaker 2: I mean, ultimately, you know, you can say whatever you want and closing here, but I think we've covered this pretty well, uh, given people an idea of what's happening. Uh, you know, And again this is not a criticism of anybody, uh that's involved. Everybody seems to have, you know, good motives, you know, for the most part regarding Hey, let's get to some clarity on these things. If documents can be released, let's get them released.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know.
Speaker 2: And and that's the thing, regardless of what you think of whoever's in charge. And I've had my mixed thoughts watching some of the hearings, you know, the fact is that ultimately it looks to me like they're kind of doing their job, you know, And yeah, go ahead, and.
Speaker 3: That would be my summaration. They are doing their job within the constraints of that job. It's it's not their fault that their Congress did not the clear and fund a new investigation of at least one of these things. But it didn't, you know. That's so within the constraints and within their environment and the very as you talked about earlier. You mentioned it hyperpole, and I think if if we all had hyperpole gauges, our heads would be blowing off now because nobody can make a statement in government without blaming somebody else, and that's slowing down the whole process. But that aside, they are doing what what they're legally constrained to do with within you know, the scope, and it's our our problem is not clearly understanding their scope or accepting it, you know, because we want a bigger scope, but they can't do that. So we just have to be realistic. And we are getting new things. We're getting bits and pieces. We're seeing things that we didn't see before, you know, whatever you want to call them. We are getting more details. And when this is all said and done, we don't know if they do a good job and their oversight committees of what I've been calling the ask, you know, kind of like, well, we weren't able to get you know, we got one through five and we didn't get six through fifty, and somebody really should make sure that you get six through That's that's still the responsibility of Congress. The committee's over them could do something further. We might get something more if somebody really wanted to push it from a political standpoint. So part of doing their job is that oversight report calling out all of the things that they identified that they didn't get is actually a very important things. I remember. I was shocked one time when I read the HSCA report and one of the early documents that was created was a document HSCA is specifically saying, these are all the things the FBI should have done in support of the Warren Commission but didn't do. So let's do it. You know. That's a good starting point, and these folks could leave a good starting point, just setting there for something else to occur.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So, ultimately, you also wrote about this, you know, in a blog post that is to be published soon or is it already because I know you shared it with me, I had of publishing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Actually, actually I dug into something that we've learned more about that actually being this is not being discussed much, and there are being claims made even now about Oswald and and this surface. One of the things that surfaced as part of these new documents have been documents as to when and where Oswald appeared on various government lists, whether it was a CI list or an FBI list. And you know, there's a lot of dialogue about, well, he wasn't on this list at the time of the assassination, and he should have been, because if he had been, he would have been pulled in for questioning and so and so this almost have been part of the conspiracy. And unfortunately that's resurfaced the whole point of of what we often call the watch list. So if anybody wants to take a look, what I've done is to go back and say, you know, let's take a look at what that really means. You know, we've seen some new documents. Let's look at them all all combined, see whose list he was on, and really challenged that issue, you know, was him not being on a male intercept list? Did that contribute somehow to the assassination? If he'd been on that list would have been picked up by the FBI. No, he would not have been. And the thing that emerges from all of that is that, yes, if Oswald had been considered a threat and been on a threat list, okay, he might well have been picked up and questioned. I mean, people that have expressed overt threats and made aggressive statements against the president of the United States can be picked up in questioned. Oswald had not done any of that, which is the reason he was not on those lists, which becomes a really interesting thing to consider. A trouble. An issue that the Warrant Commission faced is you know, none of these agencies had Oswald listed as a threat. Were they not doing their job? Were they not looking at him? The point is they were looking at him. You had agents from New Orleans to Dallas looking over all this little shoulder making pretext calls to the school book depository, visiting his wife. You know, they were watching him. They were, but they didn't see a threat, right and you know, the at best they saw him as a you know, is there is he having subversive contacts we might want to know about. But you can almost see why the Warrant Commission really didn't want to surface that issue. Right, because it would have been negative information. It's like, oh this this radical loan nut gun liking you know, you know, Oh no, he wasn't because yew all these people investigated him and they didn't see any of that beforehand. But oh we see it now. Wait a minute, yeah, going on.
Speaker 2: That's a problem considering he was you know, there was a like basically a threat you know, attached to his name where an alert could have been sent out and would have been sent out had he crossed the right paths, and that list or that you know, alert that was connected to his name was dropped at a very curious time.
Speaker 3: Check what you'll see in my blog as I challenge that, oh you do, it was not He was never on any list. The only list that he was on and what was dropped is a list that would have said basically this, this person is under investigation because of possible subversive contacts, and so we flag this so if any of the offices come up with something about him, we circulated to all the offices. That's the only that's the that was the flag that was not there. Nothing would about him being a threat. My argument is that's been misunderstood over all these years because that had nothing to do with this being a threat. That had to do with him actually being an FBI source in New Orleans because at the time of the assassination, he had actually provided subversive information to the FBI and they were treating him as a subject of interest and that's why they were watching him. They weren't watching him for anything related to a threat.
Speaker 2: Well, and Hosty is you know, because that was Newman's assertion years ago, and you know, it seemed to make sense to me. But the thing is, you have host He following him, and we're what you're saying is that we're interpreting that as you know, we got to keep an eye on him, but really it's more about maintaining contact.
Speaker 1: And I mean, you know, the guy had.
Speaker 2: Changed his opinion and explanation of what he was doing and everything else regarding that work over the years because he felt, you know, kind of burned by the whole thing host.
Speaker 3: Hosty did, and I talked to hev felt burned, but in honesty, and I include the links of the documents, he had not done what he should have done because New Orleans still had an active investigation going on of Highdell and this you know FPCC that investigation was still live at the time of the assassination, which meant Oswald was still live. That that's why if he had not been live, hosty would not have even been supposed to be. You know, you don't just go investigate American citizens if there's not some reason. I know that sounds like canaya you statement, But there was a reason to be monitoring what he was doing because he himself had voluntarily reported meeting with subversives on you know, the FPCC was on Hoover's list as a subversive organization.
Speaker 2: And suspicion based on the fact that he had recently lived in the Soviet Union might have also had something to do with it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean that was that's covered separately. That was the FBI handed that or that would have been the CIA's thing to hand it off to CIA domestic operations, which they did. The FBI would have done this, they would have been copied from the CIA and the FBI. Absolutely what you're saying is correct. That's why they contacted Oswell and fort Worth and interviewed Oswell twice and put him on this put him on this list. They flagged him because their concern was that he might be make contact with communist organizations. Okay, because of the Soviet Union, they flagged both he and Marina. But after they checked him out over about ninety days and found no sign that he was attempting contact, they checked all their sources, they took the flag off, which is the way these things are supposed to supposed to work. Hosti's mistake was hasty, failed to fill out a form and check a box, which should have continued that flag. Hosty did make a mistake, like it or not, and not that he liked it. But that's really Hoover did have a gripe with his handling his work on. If you read Hosty's book, it's kind of like, oh, well, Oswald was just in Dallas and I just got there. You know his file from New Orleans. No, Jim, you've had that for weeks now, and you were making pretext calls, and don't lay that off that you had him under active investigation. And you even told a Secret Service agent on November twenty second that he was under active investigation as a subversive.
Speaker 1: Yes he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you got to parse out there. I think our real problem is if you parse these out separately, it begins to make a lot more sense as to who did what and who made what mistake.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, in the aftermath of the events, he did feel scapegoaded, and I can't say that he wasn't, but you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't say that. But with Uber that was kind of that kind of went with the territory. But all I'm really countering here is that there are people once again making remarks that oh Oswell was a threat to the president, he was a known threat to the president, and somebody covered that up or he would have been picked up and the president would not have been killed. And that just that simply is not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that leans into the hole he must have done it issue too. That's the other part, which you know, I can't say I can concur with either.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Larry. But there will be a.
Speaker 2: Link to Larry's blog in the show notes, just so you know, as well as a link to the Oswald puzzle, because.
Speaker 1: Why not, you know, and maybe maybe a few other links.
Speaker 2: To Larry's work as well in the show notes, because there were the you know, relevant ones to this discussion obviously, But Larry, I really appreciate you, you know, coming in and clarifying this stuff and you know, helping us all kind of understand what's happening now, because again, it's not really the primary thing in the headlines at the moment, even for those that are interested parties. You know, it appears to sort of have gone to the back burner, if you will. But you know, there's still things going on, and you know, as you pointed out, there's still possibilities for things to occur in the future that might be different from the Oversight Committee alone. But we're gonna have to wait for the politics to shake out and the results of what is happening here to sort of you know, settle, if you will, before any of that might occur, or somebody might get alarmed enough to say, hey, we need a rein investigation of And then they got to be specific. They can't just put out a general you know, let's reinvestigate all this stuff. No, that's not going to work.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's gonna have to be a specific directive designed and uh and specific empowerment given to an existing agency or a creation of a new one in order to get the kind of results that a lot of people are imagining the Oversight Committee can generate. So with all that, Larry, anything else you want to add.
Speaker 3: I think Mike, you pretty well wrapped it up. It's funny. A few years ago people in politics or were talking about having laser like focus on issues. No boy, yeah right, you remember that, I do common common turmoil. We have to be laser focused on issues, and I think the whole somebody either defocused the laser or you know, we we we replaced that with hyperbole. You know, we we have no more focus focus at best. As for five minutes and one head, Well what I think the Vice President said, you know, these days, Watergate would have lasted five minutes now he thought that that was a good thing to SKay. That terrifies me because that means that everything has been so marginalized that any level of corruption or miscontact it doesn't matter. So I think that would be my summary. I'd like to see a little return to focus, laser like or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't necessarily have to be a laser, but how about you know, we narrow the field a bit.
Speaker 1: That would be nice.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Watergate might only last five minutes nowadays, because it would be a hiccup compared to what you know is was has been recently, so you know, leave it there, I would say, and you know, judge for yourself what's going on, you the listener, not you, Larry, But of course you always do judge things for yourself. You are an independent thing and I appreciate that about you, because you're not so easily swayed to other people's you know, prescribed ideas and concepts. You actually examine the evidence and the reality itself and put it into context and.
Speaker 1: That often results in a book.
Speaker 2: So again, I recommend all of Larry's books. I appreciate you, Larry for doing this with me, and you guys for listening, you know, as per usual, I'll just say, well before I go, actually, you know, there are opportunities to contact me lately to you know, to maybe get some materials on the assassination that you're not going to find everywhere else.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking to get rid of these things because I'm done doing that work.
Speaker 1: It's just that simple.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean I won't discuss it doesn't mean I'm not going to go over it with Larry as many times as he allows me to, you know, because I love to get you know, sober angles on these things that I don't seem to be able to find independently out there in any sort of media presentation, anybody else's writing, etc. So we should all thank Larry for giving us the privilege of his wisdom, insight, and authorship regarding just colating this information, sometimes but often interpreting a great many complexities. See I sort of like Larry's work for the same reason I like Mike Swanson's work. He takes very complicated things and makes them digestible. Mike has a way of simplifying things so that even if you are not very sophisticated, you can get it. From Swanson, he really does bring it down to whatever level you need it to. Larry does the same thing, but it's got a different style, and it's more like the way a textbook should look as opposed.
Speaker 1: To the way they do look most of the time.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that's the way it is, that's the way it was. I am ocelly, and I hope that you guys are the effect. And again look to the show notes and read further with Larry Hancock's work, whether it be in the blog, a book, or.
Speaker 1: Even if you already have a book, take it off the shelf.
Speaker 2: Read it again because sometimes I go back over and stuff, and I discover things I didn't realize. We're there the first two times.
Speaker 1: And Wall Wall Street Windows, Don con don com.
Speaker 5: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 6: Wall st Do.
Speaker 4: Go there, now, go there, now, go there now.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War. And they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com the.
Speaker 1: Views expressed by Coler Stools.
Speaker 2: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com who not necessarily reflect the views of the Jelly dot Com or of chill And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might have students than you do.
Speaker 6: You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs, in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike swamp with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 4: Swantson in Denial. The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book in Denial rips the cover off many of them using new files.
Speaker 5: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 1: Pledge Allegians were a false flag of the.
Speaker 8: Never United Manic State, a maclarrida reda orange margarita, one nasymbotea, the anti gods and anything they would seem worthy of ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms animized without the liberty.
Speaker 1: Estate, freely, and justice.
Speaker 8: Probably the elite that can afford the right, but no