Speaker 1: All right, and we are back, and we are joined by doctor Jane Ruby of doctor janeeruby dot com. She has a wealth of information that she is ready to share with us about what's going on with the FDA, what's going on with r f K and DJT so lots of acronyms, but even more information. Thank you for joining us, doctor Ruby.
Speaker 2: Hi, Travis, it's so good to be with you. I'm really you've done such a great job. I just want to start out by saying, I'm sure your dad is super proud, well, thanks, which is also helping his healing. He's an incredible man. Yes, so give him my love and my prayers to him and your mom and yep, you know, God is great, so he's gonna I'm sure he's gonna be back soon.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm honored to join you, yep, and be on the show. And yeah, share some time with you guys again.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure to have you on. And I actually have a question from my dad. I spoke to him briefly during the previous break. He wants to know what's a alternative to statins. The hospital has been pushing that on him since the whole ordeal, and you know, they have a long list of side effects that are not great.
Speaker 2: To say the least, they sure are and you know before that reminds me of something, Travis. Before I go further, I just want your audience to know that whatever I present or talk about is not intended to be medical advice. I have to give that. My attorneys want me to give that legal disclaimer. It is for information only. Always check with your own trusted I say trusted because they're not all trustworthy healthcare professional. And this is also not medical advice for David, although I would probably because of our relationship, privately talk to him in more depth about my observations and my expertise. But I think for the general public, I have a great concern about statins in general as a class of drugs. Your right to be concerned, and it's mostly because it is very well known now to be damaging to the sensory motor system. People often develop difficulty walking, and if that goes on, if they stay on the drug long enough, Travis and these symptoms, they're living through, these symptoms, those things will become prominent. Eventually most people clear up from them literally within twenty four to forty eight hours of stopping those drugs. Again, your father got caught up in a nightmare that we all pray to God, you know, we don't and that if we do that, God, you know, stands by us all the way through. And that is the allopath. He had no choice. If I took my arm, I'd have to go in myself. Today, certain things are unavoidable, and so when you get into that world, you are pushed into that whole allopathic Rockefeller medicine, you know, the pharmaceuticals and all that. So you're all your family's wise to be cautious about navigating that again. And I don't know the whole picture. So I'm going to talk in generalities about the statins. Most people, the whole thing about high cholesterol, which is generally the target when doctors talk to you about statons. Oh, we've got to get it down. That down, that threshold, you know, where they want it or where they want it under, is actually a moving goalpost. It is really a tool used by corrupt agencies like the American Heart Association. Those associations were started by the Rockefeller medicine men precisely to do what they're doing, which is to bolster the pharmaceutical industry to prop up, you know, drugs and things like that, because people would go to them and say, well, the pharma company and my doctor want says, what is your thought as the American Oh, yes, you've got to do it and whatever. They set the threshold for high cholesterol at a certain number, and if you really look through the history of that, it has moved around probably in the general sense. And again for your audience, just reminder, I am a cardiac practitioner worked in the hospitals in ICUs for over fifteen years directly taking care of patients. Nps do not take direction or have need co signature from physicians, and they have full prescriptive privileges even into narcotics. So I just want to lay that foundation that I'm talking from that experience, and then I went into teaching at the university level, then into the pharmat industry for twenty years where I was in drug development. So I just want to kind of lay that out. So the whole thing about the statins and cholesterol, I don't believe there really is a solid case for keeping your cholesterol below a certain level. In fact, it's actually dangerous your brain is covered in healthy fats, fat covering. It needs sugar for function, metabolic function, it needs the fat for a lot of other functions and protection. So we don't want cholesterol to be you know, to be dampened down. And as one cardiologist told me at my alma mater, the University of Rochester, he said, you'd you'd really and he was honest. He said, you'd really have to live, you know, to be like one hundred and fifty for any of these high cholesterols to make a difference. So a lot of times that suggests that the statins are not necessary. I believe the allopathic system is created the concern. They've created the disease of hypercholesterolemia. And of course then now the next step is to justify these drugs that have really serious and sometimes and then eventually, I'm not going to say sometimes, but eventually they will become permanent symptoms of difficulty motor skills, feeling sensory feeling pain when you need to, like a burning stove or something like that. So I do I do not recommend them. And I think that one of the things I might tell your dad later on is have a deeper discussion about let's find a natural pathic cardiologist or cardiology specialist who would be able to come up with more natural ways, which is really should really be the first approach. Yeah, because no one's gonna no one is going to drop dead within a few days of a high cholesterol. Yes, that was the point of Yeah, so anyway, I didn't want to prattle on, but that is really my take on those drugs. And happy to give him more of my opinion, you know when we speak privately if he needs that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for that, doctor Ruienne. Again, it is important to clarify that these are all this is not medical advice. The government feels very very strongly about when you give medical advice. They will come down on you, yes, with the wrath the wrath of God if they feel you are dispensing it. So you have to make that very clear. They have, yes, good point.
Speaker 2: They want control over the entire terrain that they don't they don't that they don't own that, so we can talk about that later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as you said, the whole medical industry is interwoven with these other different agencies and corporations that have been built up to bolster the narrative whatever it is that they're selling you, there's another doctor that you can go to that will reinforce that narrative. And they're all sort of paid by the same corporations at the end of the day, or getting their money from the same funding sources. But let's let's move on to the FDA. You said you had a lot of news about what's going on there, and right before you came on, I was actually reading about how the HHS is going to stop recommending the COVID shots for children and pregnant women, which I found to be a hopeful sign. But also, you know, it's still speculative on whether they're what they're really going to do in terms of that, but I think that's the minimum that should be done. Not only should they stop recommending it. Personally, I think they should just get rid of it, not just for women and children, but for everyone.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you. You've opened up a couple of really important areas, so if I could go through them, I would love that. Please, let's talk about this HHS. Supposedly there's this, like you said, this notice put out a lot of there's a chorus. I call it the chorus, and that is that all of a sudden, when there's a messaging that they want to get out, you see the usual suspects come out, and those could be organizations in association with some frontline doctors who we know now many of them are compromised. Many of them I'm not going to name names, but I know your Dad's talked about it on the show many times. Many of the people that were originally either we're giving good, good information to the public and then sort of changed, or they were always there as a plant, are part of the chorus. So I always know when they all come together and they're saying something that there's an issue, there's a concern, I should keep my antenna up. But let me just say to you that to the public, to your audience, be careful with words like can, considering, recommending, looking into, holding a hearing, developing a task force. These are all code words for we're not going to do anything. We're going to placate you. It's a red hearing. Now, what I feel about the whole AHHS issue, I do think it's a red hearing. To be honest with you, they should have stopped it from day one. They're saying that they want to recommend that it be removed from the childhood schedule. I think Travis people need to remember, and this is all stuff they can verify by going and doing some of their own backup research to vet. What I'm saying is that you have to understand that Health and Human Services is the umbrella. I don't think people understand how much power, at least theoretically Robert F. Kennedy Junior now has, and that the position of AHHS Secretary has. It is over all health agency. So let me go through them really quick. FDA, which is hundreds of institute, it's the National Institute's plural of Health CMS, which is the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare, which is the there's so much power that they have just that one little agency, I say, FDA, CDC. So for a statement to come out, it's disingenuous in my opinion, for a statement to come out saying, hey, the HHS is going to recommend recommend, they should be demanding right that it be immediately removed, immediately pulled off. So that's one one point. So I think it's totally a red herring. We're in an information war, and what does that mean that means you're going to be lied to, you're going to be led astray, you're going to be thrown red meat, You're going to be shown red hearings or red herring. Is something to get you to pay attention. The state chemtrail bands apparently am now well known for saying that they're all shams. Why are they shams? Because there's there's not just Title fifty sub section fifteen twenty and fifteen twenty one exemptions clause that allows the Feds to keep doing this over any state ban. But in the meantime, I've checked with Catherine Watt. I'm not sure if you guys have interviewed her, but she's a legal analyst expert who who puts toget it's not her opinion. She puts together documents to show the history of the laws that Congress executive orders, things have come in that created the PREP Act, and things that allow the government to do this to us. And she has found for me numerous other laws that replay because people are coming and say no, doctor Jane, those of the Title fifty section has been repealed. Well, Travis, actually, if it's repealed, if you really look at it, Title fifty sub Section fifteen twenty was a restriction. You know, they twist it was a restriction on showering us with toxins. So technically if they repeal that, they actually are allowing it. But there was My argument was against the state bans. There is in sub section fifteen twenty one an exemption's clause with three exemptions. The first one really ties in connects right to the prep BacT, which allows really makes any restrictions moote. So what I'm saying is back to HHS, they don't have to recommend anything. They should pull it. Yeah, but they're not going to pull it because many of us, you guys included, understand that this is actually being perpetrated by the very people that some of you are seeking justice from. They're actually doing it to you. So I think the HHS recommendation is you know, belooney and people will figure it out in due time and their tipping point will go, you know, we'll get to the anger level.
Speaker 1: Yeckly. I commented on this last week on the show. But we see this over and over again, and it's not just from the Trump administration, but every administration comes out and makes this bold declaration of we're going to do this, and they celebrate as if it's already a victory, it's already done, whereas it's just an idea they're going to as you just put together a task force or any other word or string of words to say that while someone's going to look into it, and it might get done down the line, maybe just maybe it might and that's generally where it ends. They celebrate as if it's already a victory, and they move on to whatever else they can distract you with, and nothing ever actually changes. And on the subject of the chemtrails, I saw that article about you know, oh state bans chemtrails, and then you know, great, good for you. But also this is seems to be a geoengineering problem, and if the state next to you doesn't ban geoengineering, doesn't ban chemtrails, it's just going to leak over. You know, the chemtrail doesn't respect your state's borderline. So this is truly a you know, global I don't want to say, you know, globalist issue, but it affects everyone globally. If one state is doing kem trails, I imagine it impacts all the states surrounding it as well. These chemicals are not going to, as I said, can find themselves to the state's borders. They're going to leak out and leach into the surrounding area. And with the you know, the wind currents, there's no telling where all of them are going to end up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really absurd, to be honest with you, to be celebrating your state's chem trail ban, your state ban for that geographic limitation. It's we share the same air on the planet. It's not even your state to state. But you raise such a critically important point, and it actually makes it very suspect to me, Travis that a lot of the anti or free you know, clear skies type, free skies, anti chemtrail and anti geoengineering groups, none of them have aligned with me on the truth about the limitation. That makes me very concerned. Are they paid agents? Why are they attacking me personally when they can They're not addressing the issue I'm raising. Argue with me all day long. I'd love to see refutations, but they don't do that. And then you have this group, the Global Wellness Forum. Anything that starts with Global loses me. So that's this guy SAJ who hangs around with RFK Junior. It's Marlon Maples. It's ed group. And I'm sorry, but anybody who's in that group that's saying celebrate chemtrail, say chemtrail bands Florida, talk to the people of Tennessee guys, because they had a chemtrail geoengineering band for their state, which is absurd, but they did it, and they've been sprayed every bit as much or more since that time. So I'm a suspect of those groups. They either shun me or block me. They've literally blocked me on social media. Why won't they address the limitation issue? You all should be very concerned. And the legislator's Travis that put this through, they know because why they know it's not going to go through. They wouldn't have been allowed to do it if it was going to go through on any level, even the state level. But what does it do for them? It gives them great foundation their re election donations. It's Ron Johnson was the bigger picture for me. He held all those hearings and all he did was get reelected on Hey, I had hearings on COVID injury. You didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see that over and over again, like you said, Ron Johnson and Trey Goudy. Trey Goudy is one of the foremost people that comes to my mind when you think of hearings and him just berating and badgering someone who definitely deserves it, but nothing ever comes of it. You know, he makes all these great points, he dresses them down, he makes them look like an idiot, and they go right back to their job in the administration and nothing changes. Trey Goudy gets to looks like look like a hero on camera, he gets to look like he's achieving something, but in reality, all it is is just you know, the bureaucrat shuffles back to his little desk and keeps pushing the papers the same way he always did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said you know. In Texas they tell me they've got a saying called all hat no cattle. Somebody you know, supposed to be all full, you know, but Trey Gaudy I used to call it. For the Bengazi hearings. I called them all hearings no action. Yeah you've nailed that one, yep. So yeah, yeah, a lot of sham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the I had seen this article before and I wanted to see if you had heard anything about it, but it's from the fue Thought Project, and I think the Free Thought Project does a lot of great work. The uh HIV contamination found in modern A's COVID shots, and to me, whether or not the HIV virus is doing anything negative in the shot itself, it speaks to the level, the sloppy level of control that they have exhibited even when creating this thing. It speaks to their inability to maintain a secure environment with these shots, so at minimum they are contaminated with who knows what else. If they are just now finding the HIV contamination in there, and it just to prescribe something that is so unknown to the general populace has it's truly amazing to me that people are not more outraged at this, the number of people that will still just run out and get another COVID vaccine simply because it makes them feel like they're doing something when it is just this conglomeration of unknown side effects that we are pumping into people. It reminds me of a Gulf War syndrome in some ways. And the fact that these you know, this massive all these random chemicals were you know, the troops were exposed to them, and they presented this massive number of side effects that were you know, hard to trace and hard to identify and hard to take back to their source. And as such, it was very, very hard to get a diagnosis of golf war syndrome because it had these numerous, litany of side effects that could been caused by other things. But here we are. Now we're seeing just chemicals and random nonsense being injected to people, and we are seeing that again, just this continual cropping up of other extreme side effects that are extremely hard to pin down. And it is just truly mind boggling that still to this day they're discovering new things within the COVID vaccine that they didn't know were there.
Speaker 2: Well, you've opened up quite an interesting box. Let me start. I always say when I do spaces or educational pieces, let's go back to the truth that we know, the beginning of the truth we know. So similarly to SARS Kobe two, no one has really demonstrated that the human the HIV virus right, human immuno compromise virus exists. Now watch this, because it's never been demonstrated or isolated. Rather in its whole I say round, I don't know, we see all these cartoons, so it's never been really demonstrated to exist by showing us a whole not a fact similar or a sequence or any of this other bs, a whole virus from that's been isolated, extracted from an ill individual or animal, see all those conditions. Okay, So with that said, I feel and a lot of the research and work that I've done so far with other experts shows us that the same applies to HIV. So I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying we haven't seen the evidence yet. But what it did do, Travis, is it justified giving people who were diagnosed. However, that was done previously and currently now with anti virals boom, where are we back to a very expensive, big win for pharma on these drugs that are anti virals, are very dangerous drugs to give people. I wanted to also say, I mean, they make a good point, but what I'm concerned about it is and they sound like a great group, but I would advise them, hey, don't go down that path, assuming that the virus exists, follow more, show me, prove to me how are you justifying this diagnosis? And then, because we know what your next move is, mister doctor or pharma or or HHS, you're going to recommend the anti virals for it, same with them. And you brought up another really important point that I want to share some information with. Indeed, it is true, not just for the mRNA COVID shots, by the way, a seasonal flu shot full of mRNA. Whether they tell you that or not, we have the documentation, We have Albert Bola, the CEO of Pfizer, admitting it on camera, boasting about it, very happy, bragging about it. And it could be that your COVID shot or your seasonal flu. If you say I don't want a COVID but I will take seasonal flu, is probably a combined. Right now, who knows what's in there? And let me tell you why your comment was so important on who knows what's in there? Pfizer negotiated for itself back in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one with the EMA, which is the European Medicines Agency or the equivalent of the FDA. They negotiated for themselves of fifty percent non disclosure agreement. What does that mean? That means that at any time they don't have to disc c those half of what's in there, so they can I know what they do. I worked. I saw how the sausages made in pharma for twenty years. We couldn't do that. But that means to me that they can change up the formula anytime. They don't have to notify the FDA, they don't have to get approval, Travis. This is like going to the grocery store and getting a package of hot dogs and it says fifty percent meat. The other fifty is not disclosed. Would you buy it and eat it? Of course not. So why would you have them stick something in your arm to do that? So that's the danger of it. And this is why it's very challenging to help those who've been injured from these shots because I'm very careful. I don't want I'm not selling them anything. Number one. Number two, they don't know what they got, Nobody, nobody except the companies. And there's the scary part. Know what anybody got when they got a shot, and they don't know what they're getting with an HIV. You know, vaccine quote unquote big quotes, and remember everything comes under a vaccine gets under the prep back protection. Everybody's protected. The injectors, the makers, and the government so very important. I just wanted to add that in because people don't always connect. Yeah, they all those dots together.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you very much. And as you said, it is there's nothing else like what goes on with the vaccine industry where they are protected whole cloth from any sort of repercussions, even if you do manage to prove that you were injured or damaged by a vaccine. You know, in the vaccine court, it is not going to be the companies that pay out. That is the government that pays out. They have negotiated a ludicrous deal for themselves, and you know, you can only imagine that it is thanks to a hefty, hefty amount of lobbying, just a ludicrous amount of money dispensed to the people in power to make sure that no matter what happens, they are protected that they never have to pay out under any circumstances. And I remember when you know the code vaccines are first being shipped out. I forget what South American or Central American country it was, but Pfiser is basically saying they're going to put a lean on parts of their country if they weren't able to pay for the vaccine itself. I have never seen a company engage in such strong ye such strong arm tactics. I've never seen that in my life where they were able to just bully these countries. That just the way they did it was incredible.
Speaker 2: And just yeah, that's because it was That's because it wasn't the company. Those are do D. Those are yeah, those are do D contracts. That's why you have never seen any pharmaceutical company do it. Pwiser is basically DODO. And that was in social Autopova unveiled a lot of those contracts, many redacted but many not. And they showed that not only that, but the contracts also listed the countries the other the purchasing countries military basis. Yeah, that's when we had the suspicion that this was a DoD operation. So yeah, yeah, good point, good point to bring up on that. You know, I wanted to share. Yeah, I wanted to share with you. I don't know if you're going to get to it, you can tell me to wait. But on the just the approval of Nova.
Speaker 1: Vacs, oh please please absolutely share with what you got.
Speaker 2: Did you were you aware of that? Yeah? You have?
Speaker 1: You used I read the article last night. I saw the headline and I was blown away by the fact that they're pushing for it and it's going to be brought in and it's just again, this is the Trump administration, where you know, he brought us warp speed, he brought us the vaccines, and he has learned nothing. He had to be told by I forget which country Western Arts it was, Hey, stop talking about the fact that you're the father of vaccine. It doesn't play well with your audience. They don't like it. But he hasn't changed who he is. He is still going to push more and more shots on people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here's the deal for for your audience. Yesterday or was it two days ago? Two days ago? I think by the calendar, the FDA's right in your face. They're not even hiding anything. Fully approved. You had to understand what fully approved means. And I'm gonna as a twenty year pharmaceutical drug development expert, I'm gonna explain that. But the FDA fully approved yet another COVID bioweapon shot, a dangerous bioweapon shot called nova vax. Now Novavax is in the DC area. I believe it's in Maryland. Novavax is actually the name of the company. I'm not sure if they have a different name for the shot. But people have said to me, Oh, that's not an mRNA. You shouldn't worry about that, doctor Jane. Well, first of all, let's go back to the truth. We know there was no pandemic. The COVID thing was probably a synthetic foreign protein antigen that was dropped around at different places to give you a visual to drive you to take to get scared and take the shots. The real bioweapons are these shots. This is what's taking people out and contaminating our environment. So they approved it. But I want people to my big thing, Travis, and people say, oh, you're too harsh. Listen, I got to hit you guys over the head. You've got to learn to read beyond the title of an article. You've got to learn to read beyond the title of a publication. Oh I got a study, he says this. You know, half the time the title doesn't even relate to what's in there. So, Travis, if I may let me share it with your audience. If you look down at the third paragraph, it says, but late Friday, the FDA granted the company full approval for its vaccine. Now, before I get into for who it's for, let me just say that full approval, Travis means that regardless of who it's recommended for, regardless of any black box warnings. When it comes down to and I'm talking as an experienced prescriber legally allowed to and trained, that tells I can prescribe it for anybody at any time, under any conditions, even dangerous ones. So it's never illegal to prescribe off what's called off label, meaning using it for something other than what it was approved for, which is how we knew the hydroxychloroquine bands and restrictions were not to be prescribed because they were off label. Were a lie from the government. We knew it was a government operation. But let me go on. It says that the approval for its vaccine. But here's a little catch that I want to share with people, Travis, but only for use in adults sixty five and older, or those twelve to sixty four, twelve years old to sixty four who have at least one health problem that puts them at quote increased risk from COVID nineteen dot dot dot. The thing that doesn't exist that's never been proven to exist as a flu. So let me get into at risk. Oh, it's only for elderly people or those at risk. Well, believe me. First of all, they can prescribe it for anybody. You watch it. It'll start to get given to children without any Oh you better, the doctor will say, you don't want them. You know nobovactis. It's safer. It didn't get all the bad press like Moderna and Pfizer. Let me do. Let me dispel myth number three Travis for your audience. People will say, well, it's not the mRNA it is, but it gets in in a different way. Here's how it does. They took the synthetic protein genetic code to tell a body to make it, and they inserted it into moth cells, living moth cells, and they let the moth cells do the work, and they produced billions of these I'm going to call the spike protein foreign synthetic foreign proteins, because they are going to aggravate your immune system. Your immune system is going to know what the hell is that? Okay? So, and then what they do is they extracted the billions of those foreign proteins slash spike proteins, and they directly inject those into the person. Now, Travis, there's no long term study, there's no way to know if there is a genetic code in there that while it's in your body, it's going to deposit that that will go in nano lipid nano into your cells and do what Pfizer and Maderna do. And in the meantime, those foreign proteins, depending on where they land, are going to cause the myocarditis. If they land in the cardiac tissue, if they cross the blood brain barrier, you may have a stroke. This is your body. You can't hear it or feel it until it something happens. But this is the body going danger, danger, danger. So it's recognizing something that it's never seen before in the biological world. But it damn well knows that it's dangerous. So when you read that paragraph, you can see three lies. Right. Well, they fully approved it. It's only for sixty five year olds in child and anybody twelve or older. But Travis, the other point I wanted to make was this is exactly how they introduced the Pfizer and Moderna. Remember remember it was oh, just the elderly and those at risk, not not for everybody. And then when everybody got nice and normalized and scared, Oh, sure, we'll approve it for the rest of you. Yeah, this is a slippery slope.
Speaker 1: It always it starts on the margins and works its way in with everything they do, and it's like, oh, it's only for extreme cases, it's only for this, it's only for that. And the next thing you know, you know, everyone in the grocery store is wearing a mask and has the little you know, injection mark on their arm, and it truly has spiraled out from there, and.
Speaker 2: Before you know what, the pediatrician is saying, Look, I know it was initially approved for, you know, just elderly, but you really should get Johnny. He's fifteen years old and he's going to be traveling. You really should give him this shot. And I want to remind people of another thing, Travis. I know you'll appreciate this.
Speaker 3: This is all happening. I don't care what Biden did. This is happening under Trump exactly. This is happening under Kennedy. There's no more excuses.
Speaker 2: Since Trump was inaugurated, over two and a half million babies and children have been stuck with this poison that was never ready for human beings. Yes, and I'm angry about it. Travis, I'm angry. I'm entitled. You should all be every one of you out there should be angry, because it's not until you get angry that this stops. They're not going to stop it. Congress exempted themselves. You want to go to Congress for justice, please, they exempted themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way it always goes. Anytime Congress gets caught doing something, it's like, oh, they make a show of it, as we've said, and it goes right back to business as usual. And I think it's even more heinous under Donald Trump, simply because he was supposed to be He marketed himself as the answer to this, as, oh, I'm going to put a stop to it. We all knew what Joe Biden was, that he was part of the power structure, that he was the exact problem that we've had for years, and personally, I think I think most of us knew that Donald Trump was the exact same thing. But to me, it's more heinous when someone tells you that they're going to fix the problem, when they promise resolution and they don't deliver it to these people that are caught up in the madness of it. They see they just believe what they're told. They are intrinsically trusting of the power structure. They look at it and go, Okay, we know there's a problem, and he says he's going to fix it. So that's great, And that, to me is more wicked and worse than Joe Biden just bumbling around and going with the flow, because we all knew that was going to happen, there was no illusions of it.
Speaker 2: And then and then Trump comes in three days after inauguration and says boldly, not only am I not going to remove it, I'm going to give you a souped up version. AI is going to create your own customized one for this one that I'm never going to acknowledge. You know, murdered millions and millions of people. And the other thing that's happened under Trump and under Kennedy is fast and Marty makery. This puppet FDA director is is the they fast tracked an mRNA shot for bird flu for animals. Where do you think that's going. It's it's really dangerous, Travis, It's so dangerous.
Speaker 1: The bird flu is one of the things that is the most absurd to me because they continually talk about how dangerous it was, but they're the ones that killed the millions upon millions of chickens. That we weren't seeing birds dropping dead, we weren't seeing cows dropping dead, we weren't seeing people dropping dead. But they came in and they they killed millions of chickens and drove egg prices through the roof because of it. And it is simply another one of those things where they can say, you know, headline, you know CDC had to euthanize millions of chickens, Well, why they weren't dying. They weren't. They weren't going to impact anything. It just gives them the terrifying headline that they that the people can point to and go see, see they had to kill They had to kill millions upon millions of chickens to save us from this. It's like, did they did?
Speaker 2: They really good point? And isn't it interesting? I live off of a preserve and I don't see any sick wild birds, so how did it jump? And the other thing is it's I think, Travis, I'm very doubtful. I think that they used it as a beta kind of a beta testing situation where they saw they could draw. You know, they're not geniuses in the economy, so they tested it out. They got those egg price. Oh we could do that with fear. Let's see how high we can get it to go. Now they're coming back down again, But who knows if they didn't when they culled all those livestock. If they didn't then tell those farmers, hey, you want to restart up again, you got to use these chicks and this chemical and this material, because they reset them with what they wanted to install. So I'm always very suspicious of that. But like all the rest of you should be doing. I work with local co ops here and local ranchers, and they're more than happy to tell you what's happening, the harassment they're taking from Department of Agriculture, and how they protect their cattle or their livestock whatever it is, from these materials. And then in along with supporting them and buying their their products, their animal products and you know, dairy and all that, we actually are close to the source, so we know we're gonna see if something's different. And these people are just as dedicated and they understand the truth like we do. So yeah, get out of the big box, you know. I'm sorry Costco, I'm sorry Walmart, I'm sorry Big Box. Those meats, I wouldn't trust them anywhere, if they're even real at all anymore.
Speaker 1: We've started keeping our own chickens here over the last about year year and a half now, and the eggs are just so much better quality than you will ever get from the store. If you buy them from a local co op, from someone who raises their own chickens, that's great. If you're able to raise your own chickens, that's great too. It is work, you've got to, you know, clean up after the chickens, but the eggs you get are so much better, and you know what goes into them. You're not worrying that the farmer has been feeding them some kind of weird chemical concoction, or that the chicken was in with some weird vaccine for something that doesn't exist. So, if you're able to raise your own chickens, or like you said, get involved with your local co op and buy them locally, do that. It is one of the easiest ways to start taking back control of your own health is make sure you know what goes into your body. Make sure you know what goes into what goes into your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you reminded me of something else I was in, you know, I was in the tractor supply store. It's a public store, and I was looking at the baby chicks and I was kind of thinking about it. I'm in more of a residential area, but I thought, well, I'll just get a couple of chickens and they'll be my I'll just register them as my emotional supports. They can't tell me what kind of animal they have. But what I noticed, Travis, and I think your dad mentioned it once on the show that he had seen me mention it was there was a sign on the cages that said that we have chicks that are have been cleared. They're free of you know, which is code for vaccinated. They're free of AV and blah blah blah blah blah. Oh no, so these are mRNA injected. I'm not sure, Travis, but I think it speaks to like you said, almost you made me think of something. Maybe if you have a local chicken farmer, you pay them for chicks, and you know that again they came from his or her firm, not necessarily Big Egg because a chain store is going to be big egg, right, we might not, but good point all around. The better the closer you can get to the beginning, you know, the chain of food, the better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to establis. Like in the cop shows, establish a chain of custody, and if that chain of custody is broken, you don't know what happened to it. It's not admissible. You can't admit it as evidence. I also, I saw this headline and I read I read the article last night, but it says, you know, the FDA agrees to take down I've remixed and posts in legal settlement with doctors. So I found that to be at least a hopeful sign at least that there is some recompense being paid to these doctors that were trying to use ivermectin to help people, because it did seem with whatever was going on, ivermectin did seem to help. We had some friends that got sick and they took ivermectin and it basically helps them instantaneously. So I find that to be at least a hopeful sign that's somewhere some of these doctors are getting justice for the fact that the government just came down on them with a hammer and basically, in my opinion, forced them to violate their hipocratic oath to some extent and said, you cannot provide treatment, You cannot provide something that will help people. You were going to push what we have allotted to you. So I am happy to see that. What's your opinion on that? Do you think that speaks to a sea change or a shift in things?
Speaker 2: Yes? First of all, when the government precludes or prohibits trained experts and professionals from doing something, especially under public health, which has actually been hijacked by the military. There was no such thing as public health. But when the government that was the moment that any sign of that, like in twenty twenty or beyond, is very frightening to me. That is the epitome of tyranny. But let me speak to this cybermectin issue. I want to speak to it sort of in a balanced way. As you indicated, you hinted at or mentioned, I too saw ivermectin that work almost instantaneously. The paste was snuck into hospitals for friends, for people that came to me in my show and told me later, people that got the medication itself snuck in or brought to their home and the almost immediate reversal. This bode for the suggestion although drugs can have different mechanisms of action. This bode for the suggestion that this was really that the whole COVID thing was parasite eggs and parasites. Well, that at least that's part of it, since we don't know entirely what's in these shots. But because I witnessed the rapid reversal of these FLUC symptoms, which I think is really a lot of poisoning from a lot of different sources. Another talk for another day. I was very surprised to see recently another chorus come out. Some people in the chorus were people that I respected, not going to name names, respected, worked with, had good understandings with, we shared medical understanding, and yet they are out there warning and listen. I'm open. I'm open to the warnings because it's an it's a pharmaceutical drug and anybody can make it now, right, it's generic. Anybody can make it. So it is suspicious. Are they changing the formulation and these other people in the chorus have gotten information that they it's dangerous. Okay, I'm open to all of that, but I also am open and concerned always. Anybody Travis, at any time, by the grace of God, can be flipped, can be threatened with the carrot or the stick. And so these people that did good before might have might might not be doing good now. So I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing is if I got a severe flu symptom syndrome, I would jump on the ivermectin as well as some other things. But that's I'm giving myself that advice. Yeah, so I would say to everybody else, stay open, keep listening to these people. Always use show me, show me, prove.
Speaker 1: It exactly, show me. Right, as you said, ivermectin is still a drug. It's not something to just be taken blindly without any sort of idea that there may be side effects or consequences for it. It is still produced by the pharmaceutical industry. It may have less severe side effects or you know, side effects that are worth dealing with to get rid of whatever you have, but it is still a created concoction from the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 2: And on that same note, I wanted to say, I'm sorry me to cut you off there made a little delay The same thing goes for the nicotine issue. I've been you know, chastises a little bit. Oh you know, these other doctors came out. Listen what they're talking about. In terms of gum patches or pills. Those are full on pharmaceuticals number one. Number two. If you've never smoked or chewed tobacco in your life, you are what we call in the medical community nicotine naive. Number two, so you could have severe side effects, profound vomiting. It's a very powerful drug. Three. I do not agree. I will say this publicly, Travis. I've said it before. I do not condone or agree with other doctors or healthcare experts prescribing for the general population. Oh just try nicotine, It'll do that, It'll make this go away. I'm like, unless you have a direct patient provider relationship, why do I say that? Because if I say to you in a public you know, hey, yeah, Travis, take that nicotine the next time your you know, your flu symptoms will go away or whatever it is. You don't have a conduit to me. If you get a simple you need to determine with an expert is that symptom attributable to the nicotine? Or is it something else. In all fairness, if it is attributable to the nicotine, you need a dose adjustment. How do you know what to do? Is the person taking it? You don't know if you don't have that relationship. So I do not agree with this mass population public prescribing. I believe you can drive people to a trusted healthcare provider and talk to your doctor. I know it's a pharmaceutical, but these doctors have shown you some great results. Go talk to your natural path and all that, and you know they'll get And by the way, there's no equivalent. I'm going to tell you between vegetables that have those that nicotine and the pharmaceutical version. How do I know that it has to be because if it was the same thing that occurs in nature, they couldn't patent it, they couldn't sell it. So they've bastardized it in some way. Technically, they've added something to it. And of course, if you look at these products like the gum and the patches, they have the additives, they have dangerous additives to them, and color dies and things that have not been banned yet. So you gotta everybody's going to slow down a little bit, that's my message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always important to do your own research and never just rush into things blindly, especially when things are new. This is a little bit of a silly comparison, but I remember when the Xbox three sixty came out, the first generation of it, almost a gigantic portion of them fried themselves. Technology is an especially visible area where jumping in on the first wave of things can lead you to getting suckered. Where it breaks itself, it fries it, it has some very very bad issues that they resolve in future iterations. But it's a lot harder to tell that when the pharmaceutical industry, where the first iteration of something may be very very harmful. But again, it can be very difficult to track these symptoms and side effects back to the origin source. It can be very difficult to say, oh, yeah, it's definitely attributable to whether it's nicotine or the COVID vaccine or any other innumerable the n innumerable list of drugs that they push on people. So anytime you're looking at something, be especially wary when it's new, when it's on the cutting edge and the bleeding edge, whether it's technology or the pharmaceutical industry. It's very, very dangerous, especially at that time period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you bring up the Xbox because I remember similarly around another technology years ago, someone who is like an IT expert said to me, oh, you don't want to be the beta testing around Jane, And I thought, oh, right, you know, you don't want to be first one out unless they're giving it to you for free to test it. But other than that, you don't want to buy the first run of anything. And a lot of people charged in with the COVID shots, as you well know, and they paid a heavy price for it. Yeah, they paid a heavy price, so we need them back.
Speaker 1: It's a it's been truly horrifying to see just the uptick in especially young people just keeling over from heart attacks. And it's just the thing that always gets me is people like, oh, well, this was always happening, but it wasn't reported on. It's like, I just flat out don't believe that this was not happening. We weren't seeing soccer players or basketball players or football players just keeling over from heart attacks in their teenage years. If a child did have a heart attack, it was such an aberration that it would have been reported on, but now it has become quite commonplace. We see it, you know, very very frequently. And my personal pet theory is we've seen drowning deaths go up, and I believe that the COVID vaccine tends to, you know, put extra stress on the heart and other areas. So when you're putting extra extra stress on it in terms of physical exercise, it can lead to these adverse reactions happening very quickly. So I attribute the rise in drowning deaths to people, you know, finding out that they got a bad batch of the COVID vaccine and you know, having an issue while they're in the water. But that's just my own personal conspiracy theory right there.
Speaker 2: But now we don't even know the stent. You made a really good point. When you're on the highway, you have no idea. People say, I'm worried about I personally am worried about pilots. I went through that whole thing in twenty one and twenty two, exposing all the CEOs of these airlines that took billions of dollars from the government to push their pilots to take it. I said, you're going to put them in the air. What if they have a heart attack and then the other pilot doesn't know, you know, anyway, but that is the danger of it. But the worst at least it's up there and you've got other pilots and whatever. Not that I'm saying it's safe. But on the road, you don't knows on the road who may have a sudden heart attack. Maybe they have a mental status change and they hallucinate. I mean, all kinds of issues have come out of people that have been jabbed. You're surrounded by people that have been jabbed, you know, not to mention the future damage to the damage to the human genome, and how your children and grandchildren will not likely know their mate mates. Legis family legacy in terms of who took the shot. Eventually, it's going to get saturated and it makes me sick to my stomach. Yeah, but I pray for a miracle from God that he somehow I don't know, Noah's ark cleanses is it, I don't know. Yeah, they didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: That is something that I've been concerned about. My wife and I had our first child last year and he's he's wonderful, But that is something that I just grow concerned about just what does the future hold for him? You know, how is he going There's no real way to tell, because you know, maybe the woman that he's going to fall in love with or get married to didn't get the vaccine, but what if her dad did, or her mom did, or they both did, and what has that done on a genetic level. It's very very scary times we live in because there's real there's no real way to tell. We actually have a question from Angry Tiger.
Speaker 2: On Kick I Love Questions.
Speaker 1: He says, a question for the doc does she think that people who are vaccinated are shedding on us? And how can we protect ourselves if they are?
Speaker 2: You know, in the beginning when they started pushing the shots, that's a great question. Thank you for bringing that up. And I know people are still concerned about it. When they first started to push these shots out, remember there was like a collection of people all over the world, and you know, when you're doing the show, like you guys do and like I do, you tend to get more information from the general public. So they start to see patterns and a lot of people were expressing that they were having they were not jabbed, and that they were in a room where their family was or whatever the group was, and they were experiencing symptoms that were unpleasant and that took like a day or two to get rid of. Or maybe they took hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin and they went away faster. And at first I was skeptical, Travis and I started, I started to get into groups. They had these club forty fives down here at these you know, Trump sycophants. But at the time we would go for like general you know, presentations and guest speakers and all that. I knew that a lot of those people elderly in that room, and they were smaller, they were closed off, you know, Florida with the air conditioning, and I started to get those symptoms. And we can talk about the details another time. I'm happy to answer it. But then I started to believe something's being transferred. When you look into the Peiser documents, Pfiser itself, Travis has a document in their Investigators brochure that's for when you're about to start a trial. You have multi center sites across the country, and those the leaders of those sites are called investigators. You put together as a pharmaceutical company, something called the investigators Brochure, and in that brochure it supposedly tells you as much as they can about the drug ahead of time that you're going to start in your clinic, you know, running your trial. There's a page or two in there. It specifically says for the peiser covid injection, it says, if you have they give an example of a male who is treated right getting the injection and is if he has a wife It says spouse or partner, female of child bearing age then and if she is exposed to him. It didn't say a timeframe. It was what caught my eye, Travis, was it was to become a reportable SAE. What does that mean? We have adverse events and we have serious adverse events. These are two very distinct categories in drug development pharma. Aes are basically anything I had a back ache, I threw up, whatever it is, I got a rash. Serious aes are only about five things. Death, anaphylaxis, which is life threatening, allergy where your throat everything blows up, visit to the hospital. There were a couple of as I can't remember off the top of my but you get the idea, and I thought to myself, Oh serious, Ae, she was just in the same room and he got his vaccine. Why would that be a And it goes on to say, because there is transference, and it happened in two pathways, inhalation and skin the skin contact. And I said, Jesus, take the wheel. Are you kidding me? So here now, with all that said, let me wrap it up with this ball. We don't know what you've got. Some of you got something that may exude and make others sick if they're so vulnerable. Some of you didn't get that, you got something else, and you got other additives. This is the evil and the diabolical nature of what has been done to us. So I personally would never date somebody I knew who had the shots because I don't want to be exposed intimately to whatever they got. I don't know what they got. They don't even know what they got. So this is where it just it's going to all fold in together in the next generation or two, and I think the evil is going to exponentially expand unform. I know that's not a happy answer. I apologize, but I do believe that if I tell you the truth out there, you will definitely be looking in the right places for better solutions.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's important. It's a you can't sugarcoat things. You can't give people this sort of just happy, well, you know, oh uh, things are all going to work out. It's like we know, because we're Christians. In the end, things do work out in the next life. But that's not an excuse to put your head in the sand and ignore what's going on here on earth. So you have to give people the unvarnished truth. And of course everyone has their own bias, so we always encourage everyone to go do your own research and form yourself on these things as well. But doctor Jane, I want to thank you for coming on with us, and we only have a few minutes left. I want to ask you if there's anything in particular you'd like to cover here in these last few minutes before you know the show ends.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you. It's really been an honor, Travis. I really appreciate you having the confidence and having me on, you know, while you're filling in for your day. I think you should do your own I heard you before the show talk about your idea. Maybe for people who are interested in those other topics and younger people and stuff like that. So you have a great role model. But I thank you for that. And I think the last few minutes of a message I would want to give all of you is go slowly. You are in an information war. They're not going to shoot a cannon for your front door. They're going to lie to you. They're going to show you things with artificial intelligence that they can use to manipulate you. And I want to just add in terms of this is my personal opinion on the artificial intelligence platforms. I don't have to name them, but people will say, well, so and so the platform said this. I looked it up here. This is not an unbiased encyclopedia digital encyclopedia. These AI platforms have are propaganda. They have been programmed by people that want you to think a certain way. They're dangerous mentally that way. Yes, you will be sacrificing your God given mentality, your discernment, your you know, God created a section of the brain that animals don't have, called executive function, and it's in the frontal cortex. Don't throw it away. Still, vet still look things up. So I wanted to warn people about that. And the bottom line for me is. I jumped in in March of twenty twenty, Travis for two reasons babies and children and our military. And I've worked on tros with attorneys in two major military cases against the mandates for the military. And my primary concern is, please don't give this ways into your babies or your children, and let's stop it as much as we can. So thanks again for having me again, my prayers and love to your dad.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You know miraculous recovery every day. He deserves it and we need him.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, Thank you so much, doctor Ruby. And again, her website is Doctorjaneeruby dot com. Look for her stuff there, go Fallow or her wherever she is listening to her podcast. We will be right back and I will answer your comments. Thank you so much, doctor Ruby.
Speaker 4: Julie listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, folks, and got an issue with the screen right now, but welcome back. Thank you for staying with us. That was, in my opinion, a fantastic interview. Doctor Jane Ruby has a lot of great information and I'm just going to read through the comments that we have here from Chambers Nancy. Everybody's protected except the victims. That was in regards to the vaccine industry. That is correct. The victims are the ones that get no justice. Then on kick, Camille Grancowick's get the a sub on kick. Thank you so much, Camille. I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner. I hope you're still there. We really appreciate the support. It is wonderful to see the generosity from everyone. John bez Alone, a thirty year old airline pilot, just passed out in the cockpit. The other pilot was to use the restroom and was locked out. Pilot was passed out for ten minutes. The other pilot was locked out. I imagine I haven't seen that headline, but I imagine that was an absolutely horrifying experience for everyone on the plane. I can't even imagine the level of terror that would produce. But yeah, these are these sorts of things we're seeing now, people just passing out or having heart attacks. Ron Helton one Travis, I had the same exact symptoms as those soldiers who had Golf War syndrome. I'm friendly convinced that it was from the jabs that they gave us when they activated our units. Yeah, I mean, even just the sheer number of random chemicals and garbage that is in our environment now, in my opinion, is probably somewhat mimicking the effects of Golf War syndrome in the fact that you're just being exposed to a plethora of toxic chemicals at all times. Probably not in the concentration or the level of toxicity that the soldiers in the Gulf War were exposed to, but just in the fact that it is a numerous different, extreme variation of toxic chemicals, whether it's the plastics were always constantly ingesting or others. MAV twenty twenty two. They have new vaccines coming out that were engineered with insects. What could go wrong? Yes, I for one can't wait for these scorpion do crawl up my arm and inject me with its own bio vaccine. Be a fun time. Indeed, Acca and pelists should love their insects, eating them, injecting you with them, everything they can do, and they treat us like insects, so exactly, we're their own little terrarium to play with. Thank you. Mav nmex safe and effective, Yeah, but it wasn't tested and no ingredient list right, But where the experts trust us it's safe and effective. That's right. You ask no questions because they're the experts. You just do what you told. Jerry Alatalo from Desvier is removed from Ebola treatment trials because it killed repeat killed fifty six percent of those who received the REMD severe during initial trials. That's right. It was renamed run death is near because they knew when they gave the patient to remed severe they would pass away soon. Johnny gospel Seed. They still have children getting their first COVID shot at six months, and then a backup booster within a year, and then a booster every year thereafter.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: This isn't going away. A Syrian girl, I think they will be trying to hide mRNA in everything. After all, they want to kill as many of us as possible, as fast as they can. That's right. It's going to end up in all of in anything they get it into. Ron Helton won They made it illegal here to have chickens. I think they are the pocket of local grocery store, just saying that's right. Big Chicken doesn't want you to know, but you can keep chickens in your backyard. Well, some places you can out e MRR. Government deception is very easy to detect by one simple ask, asking logical questions. That's right, you just have to ask logical questions, use your brain. And if you just simply abide by the axiom government does not want what's good for you. They simply want to control you. You don't have to worry too much. You will get it right ninety percent of the time. The government is not your friend, folks. All right, Well, that's all the comments that I have time for. We've got plenty of information about statins that I'll pass along. I thank you all for all of that. Guard Chavkin, Ron Helton, Map twenty twenty two, dougda Real, Octo, Spook, Solocat, and Angry Tiger. I thank you all for those comments. And remember, if you want to support US hospital bills are expensive, you can tip on kicks, Pbscribestar dot Com, Ords, Lasty, David Night Show, Zell David Night Show, proton Maail dot Com, David Night dot Gold, and Transjournal from a Code Night. Thanks for joining us. Have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 4: The common Man they created common Core, dumb down our children, they created common past, track and control us They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. The most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, and inidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com