Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wealthy for nine Bays, number one hit music station. I'm Selena JV Show. Oh Jess, she popped her head in here and I think she ran out to the bathroom. It looked like a really hang on, she'st emergency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's texting me right now. It's oh god, Selena.
Speaker 3: This doesn't sound now, but she said her stomach's going crazier than a hummy burden a shoe box right now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Bad. Oh, she's good. I think she's she's back. That was fast chess.
Speaker 1: That sounded the record.
Speaker 3: Based on your text, Yeah, based on your text, it did not sound friendly in there. Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought I could get it in under a minute, and you did.
Speaker 4: That was your fastest time yet. I'm back.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 3: I was good.
Speaker 4: I apologize.
Speaker 2: I'll be having a chance to win a crazy cash on standby right now.
Speaker 5: The first talk back of the day JV Show.
Speaker 2: One of tuesdays.
Speaker 4: Like that, short, concise to the point. That was great. Let's do the second talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JAV Show. This is Victor from Chico.
Speaker 6: I know we say Monday is not the best, but yesterday was different because we got that w.
Speaker 1: WHOA did you guys watch the game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Wow, the distress. Everybody's tuned in today. Hear your reaction to the big Warriors win last night, and you didn't even watch.
Speaker 5: Tuned into here your reaction.
Speaker 7: Oh what?
Speaker 1: I watched some of it. I didn't watch the whole game. I couldn't. I had to go to sleep. I was exhausted.
Speaker 3: I was whacking it all day yesterday, you guys, was hurt so bad. I was whacked hours of whacking yesterday, weed whacking, you guys. I was weed whacking yesterday for hours.
Speaker 1: I'm so tired.
Speaker 4: Did you make your wife go out there and help you?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't.
Speaker 3: She just sat there from inside her little castle, looked out the window. And I was out there sweat your way, just whacking weeds that were like six feet tall.
Speaker 4: And were you whacking.
Speaker 2: Weeds around the trailer that is still on your property?
Speaker 1: It's still there, It's still there, still there.
Speaker 3: He said he was going to come pick up last week or the week before.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: He sent me a video trying to start his truck and a bunch of smoke came out of it.
Speaker 1: Could be a video he found online.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, I made it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he wasn't able to come pick up the trailer.
Speaker 1: Uh last last.
Speaker 4: Week, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know, hey, if you're not going to get the trailer, at least you can come do some weed whacking for me, because that was sort of like the initial agreement. You know, he was going to do some clearing on our property and okay, so at least you can come out and do some of the whacking. He hasn't yet. He has yet to show up for me the whacking.
Speaker 5: Are you to here?
Speaker 4: I am so done with him.
Speaker 3: Me out there whacking. I got a lot done yesterday, you guys. Oh but the weeds, my god, they're tall right now.
Speaker 4: That sounds awful.
Speaker 5: How they get so tall? Like you don't trim them off dinner?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: I think they just grow over time and then the rain.
Speaker 5: Now, I mean I get that party, obviously get that part, but I mean like if you moved in, since you moved in, like, is that something that you have been kind of doing.
Speaker 3: Or no, Okay, I'm busy, I don't have time. You out there whack it every day and then you blink and then the weeds are taller than.
Speaker 4: Some funny men out there. They make time to whack it every day.
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, for like five or ten minutes. But like you need to get a full session and get out there and whack for like that hour too. You got to you gotta be out there whack until your arms are tired, right like mine, incredibly tired.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine show from South City.
Speaker 2: Hey Graham, after you were done whacking the weeds around the trailer on your property, did the trailer look bigger?
Speaker 3: Just asking, that's what I've heard. Yeah, I did, I did, we did gross.
Speaker 1: Its true.
Speaker 4: Why you listen to the JV Show probably thank you for that.
Speaker 2: It's Wildy for nine of the Bases, number one hit music station, I'm Felinambo and of Jeff and It's time.
Speaker 1: Four The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: The number one thing you need to know.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing you need to know is that we have a pool party at Great in Resort Casino coming up with Steve A.
Speaker 4: Yoki Bank twenty four. You want to get those tickets.
Speaker 2: Great in Resortcasino dot com slash pool it is twenty one and up, you hit.
Speaker 4: We cannot wait to party with.
Speaker 1: You, and it will sell out.
Speaker 4: It will help me, I always do all right.
Speaker 3: The Warriors won Game four of their first round playoff series with the Rockets last night, one oh nine to one oh six.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler returned from injury. He was huge in this game.
Speaker 3: He led the team with twenty seven points, pretty much scored all those in the second half, including a pair of clutch free throws to seal the win in the final seconds. With the win, the Warriors now have a commanding three to one series lead. Game five is tomorrow back in Houston. Tip Off is at four point thirty in the afternoon our time.
Speaker 5: Some patchy fog is out this morning. Low clouds will linger for a bit, but then the sun will peek through. You guys, upper sixties to little seventies. We're back to the nicer weather.
Speaker 1: Yay, I heard that.
Speaker 3: By this weekend, though, it's back to the crappier well, oh my god, I heard it's going to be windy and cold and maybe leaving a little sprinkle again. Hey Capricorn bestie, today is.
Speaker 1: Going to be a nine.
Speaker 3: You are currently in the zone. Continue on the path, you are on and you're gonna surge ahead. Be sure to nurture your health with good food and rest so you can maintain this powerful performance.
Speaker 4: Okay, it is me.
Speaker 3: Are you in the zone? Right? I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Remember that I'm bringing back the true crime YouTube channel. Probably maybe if I get around to editing stuff.
Speaker 3: Zoning, And have you been nurturing yourself with good food and rest?
Speaker 2: Not the rest, but the good food at least, I mean, not like delicious food, but like healthy food. Healthy okay, but not like I want bet ubs, you know? Yeah, no, no, no, that that okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: That healthy food the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So I have a bit of a question about something Drake says in his song Nokia, Oh, is that your bestie? I'm gonna ice Bothy all out. Every time I hear that, I think to myself, best possible scenario.
Speaker 4: I'm already married.
Speaker 2: But imagine my bestie starts talking to Drake. He's buying all these chains and diamonds and like all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Then I'm like, what would my man think? Would my man be okay with that? Graham?
Speaker 2: Would you be supportive if Drake wanted to ice out your wife. No, is she just an innocent and bystander bestie? Why why wouldn't you just be happy for her?
Speaker 3: Because I it's Drake, He's that's his motive is not just to ice out somebody, just to ice him out.
Speaker 1: He wants something in return.
Speaker 2: But he's talking to your wife's bestie, not her, and she's just an innocent bystander getting all these gifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what you think?
Speaker 1: Or is that what you think?
Speaker 3: If you're a dummy. The next thing you know, Drake's got your girl, right.
Speaker 2: I just be happy for her. This is like once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 3: I don't know, would you want your like, would you want your man parading around and wearing a bunch of jewelry that's some woman bought for him?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 5: No, Okay, so you just answered my question.
Speaker 2: If you wrong woman or like major celebrity, all right, Sidney Sweeney wants to buy him a bunch of jewelry and everywhere it goes, people are going, oh my god, where'd you.
Speaker 3: Get that chain? Sidney Sweeney bought it for me?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 2: Well, if it's if it's a woman, that doesn't you know jump from man to man and fall in love easily.
Speaker 5: Okay, what if it was Ariana Grande.
Speaker 4: No, she's a man steeler.
Speaker 3: He's a man steeler. Try again. So there's certain criteria about who you can accept from. Okay, So I wouldn't want my wife taking.
Speaker 2: It from Dray And I think I think if it was the world's biggest star to be like, you know what, aj get your bag, can get your bag because at the end of the day we're married, you're coming home to me with a bunch of you chains and diamonds.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thinking about Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that just gave thinking about what else he could get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a mansion.
Speaker 4: He doesn't even yet that he doesn't like all the extra stuff.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes all that extra he does when it's from Sydney Swing.
Speaker 4: So you're not here for Drake buying your wife.
Speaker 3: Nope, whatever, Nope, just ask him stay stay back, d stay back.
Speaker 5: So Okay, maybe maybe not at that level, right, Maybe not with the chains, maybe not with all of that. But Graham, how do you feel about like dating somebody who brings their friend around all the time, Like.
Speaker 1: Who has a bestie?
Speaker 5: That's like, oh, like we're going to have lunch, but can my bestie come?
Speaker 3: Or I think it's fine some of the times, but I don't want to be the third wheel all the time. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we do have inside jokes, so you do end up kind of being.
Speaker 2: That would bother me because the person's friend is always there, like we're the we're the ones dating can just be us.
Speaker 1: I want to date this person and love some days what the friend looks like plenty of.
Speaker 5: Times when I was single.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's either that or I'm just gonna sit.
Speaker 2: At home with my kid, Like hello, it's like, you know, I want to go at home. I'm gonna sit at home too, me out for dinner and drinks. I'm there because they know that I have a ruby in Austin. They let me tag along all the time.
Speaker 3: I was very sweet at that.
Speaker 4: That was very nice for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they're probably like, gosh, yeah, we definitely it was a courtesy invice.
Speaker 3: She wasn't supposed to say yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that was my question, Graham, do you have anything to throw in here?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: I thought this was kind of funny, funny story. A British man, he unfortunately recently had his car stolen a twenty sixteen Honda Civic Type R. And he loved, loved this car, and so he was so distraught. He was like, I want to get out and find as close to that exact same car as because it was like his dream car. He's like, I'm going to try to find that as close to that car as I can. Well, he he did. He found one same color, same year, even had the same custom exhaust system. He's like, oh, dude, this is meant to be Like wow, what a good I mean, as unfortunate was getting his car stolen, he found almost the identical car, and so he it spent twenty six thousand dollars on this car to replace the one that had been stolen.
Speaker 1: Then when he was.
Speaker 3: Driving it, he noticed that a few things seemed oddly even more oddly similar to his. He opened up the center console and there was even a couple like wrappers from some candies and things that he likes. And the more that he kind of looked around, he realized, I'm pretty sure this is my car?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: He took it down to a dealership.
Speaker 3: He didn't think at the time when he bought it because the license plates and the VIN numbers were different, so he was certain I purchase that it was not his car. Well, when he took it down to a dealership, they confirmed that the VIN numbers were fake, and the light and these were some license plates had been swapped and it was in fact his car. So well, he spent twenty six thousand dollars buying his own car back. Now, he said, part of him felt excited that he had gotten his car back, but then afterwards, thinking about it, he felt pretty stupid about it.
Speaker 4: Did he get his money back?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how it worked. With the insurance probably covered the loss on the other one, and so the whole thing may have been a wash. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know it worked.
Speaker 3: But he ended up buying his own stolen car back, and the shop said it was one of the best like dupes that they had ever seen as far as switching the ven numbers and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was very very well done.
Speaker 3: So they said this would have deceived any pretty much anybody.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you, guys, if.
Speaker 3: Your car had been stolen and you bought one that looked just like it, what's something weird or unique or something you might find inside of your car. That would tip you off that you, in fact, had just bought your own car back.
Speaker 4: You mean the layer of cheese it's on the floor.
Speaker 1: That is true. I've been in your car. There's a lot.
Speaker 3: There's no way, despite how many detailings of vacuums, you can't get all that change of done out of there. That's a good one, Yes, that would tip you off. Jess. What's unique or interesting or something you might find in your car that would let you know, Oh, wait a minute, this is actually in my.
Speaker 5: Car, probably like either ten pairs of shoes or five body sprays or all the makeup I have in there. There's a sax in my there's a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of body sprays rolling around.
Speaker 5: So yeah, behind the passenger seat, that's where I have my row of body spray, so that I can just reach back there.
Speaker 1: And like, was it like axe body spray? What do you like?
Speaker 5: Body works?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Probably that the let me merge best tea sticker that you have on the window, that would yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually that would be.
Speaker 4: I forgot how did.
Speaker 5: You forget about that?
Speaker 4: Just as a sticker that says best let.
Speaker 5: Me says bestie, Please let me merge whatever I don't know if it's really worked.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 3: No no, and people actively fill that spot into instead of letting me merge, they pull forward.
Speaker 1: It's about stupid no, not let me merge, stupid sticker.
Speaker 4: I mean, Graham, do you have anything.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing that would.
Speaker 3: Tip me off that's unique about my car is when if it's a windy day and you're there's this this wind squeaking sound that comes to I can't figure out where it's from. It's been like that since the day that I've driven this car, my old two thousand and one TWITTER four, and I've had it forever. But there's it in people writing me like what is that noise?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know where it's coming from. But on a windy day, if you're driving on the highway, it makes this I don't even kind of whistling sound and it sounds like it's airs come to the winhows something it's not, but I can't figure out where it is. And that would clue me in right there, like ough, this is my this is I would know.
Speaker 1: For a fact that's my car. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: To nine, where the JV show.
Speaker 2: Don't forget eight to fifty got your chance to win tickets for j Balvin. Plus when you win, you're qualified for the grand prize, which is to meet him nice at this show. So eight fifty this morning, All right, Jess, we're talking TV.
Speaker 4: What's going on? Right?
Speaker 5: So I talk to you guys about the never ever met the last week I'm still watching that. These are couples who are meeting for the first time after dating virtually for months and some even years. Well, the drama continues, you guys, because in these latest episodes, they focus on one couple where the woman likes to have you know, a few drinky drinks on the daily.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't wait on the daily?
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the who doesn't?
Speaker 1: Who doesn't?
Speaker 5: So her boyfriend starts noticing that she likes to drink a little more than average, and basically every time he's having a conversation with her, she has a drink in her hand. So the topic comes up of I think you're drinking a little too much, Like, are you sure that this is not a problem? So I want to ask you guys, can you date someone who maybe drinks a little too much on the daily? And if you start to notice that it's getting out of hand. How do you go about telling that person.
Speaker 3: I would not be able to Well, it depends how hot they are. Well, yeah, then I will look the other way. But the bringing it up to them, that one that's a tough that's a tough thing.
Speaker 4: Is they're drunk and all they're going to do is get really mad.
Speaker 3: In right, and then you're really sleepy and just pass out.
Speaker 5: Do you guys think it's a problem for I mean not for everyone.
Speaker 2: For me, I wouldn't be able to be with somebody who's drinking every day. I think maybe maybe the occasional drink at dinner fine, but anything beyond that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I had a couple of Mendelos last night, so I'm not gonna a glass house. Uh yeah. I mean it becomes a problem because there are people that are functioning alcoholics so to speak, you know, and they go about and they get their day to day life done, and they go to work and they're I use a bartend. I see very highly successful people, but they ended up taking us a very serious toll in their health and some of them are no longer with us.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And they had like blossoming careers they were, you know, very successful, and it's not good.
Speaker 1: So you do.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's something that needs to be addressed, right, if he's going to be someone that.
Speaker 5: You're I think it puts a stress in on the relations future with Yeah, because you do. The more you start to care for this person, the more you're like, wait, I want you to be healthy and live literally forever, because.
Speaker 2: Hello, I love you and nobody in the history of anyone has ever like taken that criticism.
Speaker 4: Well, no, why right?
Speaker 3: You bring it up?
Speaker 4: Relationship might be over now.
Speaker 5: With the topic of drinking also comes like the topic of nightlife and somebody who enjoys having a good time and going out and being at the club or possibly even working at one. So, Graham, I did want to ask you, did you ever have any women that you dated that had an issue with you being a bartender?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kate my wife, Oh really that was the reason that when I first asked her out, she said no, she said, no, I could never date a bartender. No, I don't want Wow, She's like, I've been into your bar and I don't want to feel like I'm like competing against other women that are in there trying to talk to you.
Speaker 4: I mean, she has a point and you've seen me, so yeah, I believe were.
Speaker 2: Just throwing themselves at you. They weren't, I said, I don't believe that. Oh sure, I didn't know you. All right, Well, believe what you want to believe. But I'm just living my truth.
Speaker 4: I couldn't date a bartender either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I could either. But if it was the other way around, Graham, Like, I know you were the bartender, but could you date Like if Kate had been a bartender, or if she had been like a bottle bottle girl or something, would you have had an issue with it?
Speaker 3: I think if you have jealous tendencies, it would be incredibly difficult to day a female bartender or a bottle girl or whatever, because they attract a lot of attention. Look, if I thought I was getting a lot of attention as a bartender, the ladies that I was bartending with, they got ten times that because guys are guys are We're constantly hitting on them. And I don't mind because it was making me a lot more money. We pulled tips, you know, so it's like get out there and flirted up ladies whatever.
Speaker 4: But would it had bothered you, like, could you have dated somebody who's in that position.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I probably could have. I probably could have, but I think it would have put a strain on the relationship a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think things like that, like, yeah, you can get over it as long as it's not like a serious relationship.
Speaker 4: It's like, when you want to be serious and long term, those.
Speaker 2: Are the things that you don't really want, and when you just want free drinks, then yeah.
Speaker 4: Then yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: There's so many people listening right now, like, you guys are so insecure and so immature. I dated so and so and they're a bartender. I was a bartender and we and we've been married twenty years. I mean there obviously is that maybe we are immature and insecure.
Speaker 4: Listen, I think or maybe I know. I'm only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 2: Maybe younger I would have been more okay with it, but now just because it's not really my scene, like I want somebody who I feel compatible.
Speaker 1: With, right, you know, and tougher in this life stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I wouldn't initially rule it out, but I just know that in the beginning of the relationship I would be like yeah, of course I can handle this, and then like a few months in, I'd be like, I can't handle this.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But on the show, you know the woman in the way that she feels when she is confronted with this, and when the guy does bring up like hey, you got a little bit of a problem, she interprets it. Of course, she gets defensive and she's like, I think he's trying to control me, and I think this is how it begins. You're trying to control my drinking and then all of a sudden, you're gonna control other things that I do. Uh uh, I don't have a problem, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean meaning if I was the guy, I'm no, I'm not trying to control your behavior.
Speaker 5: And on the show, they bring on a therapist for them, like they have help there to kind of help them manage this relationship because these are couples that have never had to experience each other in person.
Speaker 2: So I think we skipped over that part if anyone didn't tune in last week. The never what's it called the never ever meets? The never Have I Ever met? Yeah, these are couples that dated online aually when they've never met in person until this show, so they're starting to know about her drinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're starting to notice all of these little things that pop up when you do see someone in person.
Speaker 4: So check it out.
Speaker 5: A lot of drama on this show. Oh that never ever.
Speaker 3: Mets what's it on?
Speaker 4: So that's the thing.
Speaker 5: You can check out the first two episodes on oprah.
Speaker 3: Dot com And for that reason, I'm out, But that is I watch a show on oprah dot com. It used to be an executive producer open no Idea.
Speaker 5: It used to be available on Max, but now they only have the first season, so if you're looking for the second season, you have to watch some of.
Speaker 4: It on Oprah. But where's the rest of it?
Speaker 5: The rest of it is on own, which is over.
Speaker 1: I don't have that.
Speaker 2: Nobody has that if you have cable, Graham, don't you have cable?
Speaker 5: I do not? Oh okay, then I found it on my uh fire TV.
Speaker 4: Like the little app is doing too much?
Speaker 3: God, we all take the weekly recaps, been seeking this out.
Speaker 9: Hottest things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 2: So this trending is all about Jojo Siwah, which I never thought I would say.
Speaker 4: But what is going.
Speaker 1: On with the first question? What's a Jojo siwash?
Speaker 2: She was on Dance Moms and then I don't really know how to describe her at this point. She's like a music like a child sick, but she's not like a child. Well she was, we all were at one point when you think about it. Yeah, she started a music career, but then she went on Celebrity Big Brother UK and that's where all of this stems from.
Speaker 1: Celebrity Big Brother UK.
Speaker 4: Yes, so is she Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who want to know?
Speaker 3: Your career has really taken off the UK celebrity.
Speaker 2: Well, have you been hearing anything about what's been going on with her, Graham?
Speaker 3: I've seen some headlines.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So she goes into the house and she is in a relationship with Australian DJ kath Ebbs. Right, So she goes into this house. As she's in there, there's a lot of controversy. There was one guy who was like singling her out for her sexuality. But then Jojo she started to getting really close to another housemate, some guy named Chris Hughes, like uncomfortably close where there was talk that they were like cuddling and they were like hot tubbing together, and he supposedly like gave her a forehead kiss, which to me that like, you only do that with somebody like you really really care about. You're not just out her forehead kissing.
Speaker 1: Everybody, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Unless, yeah, once it's a grandparent or something like that, or your baby. But so they formed this really really close relationship in the house, and then when they leave the house, because when you're in there, you're cut off from everybody the outside world.
Speaker 4: You don't know what is happening.
Speaker 2: So once they leave the house, we learn that Jojo Siwat dumps her girlfriends Australian DJ Kath Ebbs.
Speaker 4: She actually posted a TikTok about.
Speaker 2: This, saying that she flew all the way over there to be supportive of Jojo. She's there at the after party and then Jojo dumped her while Chris was in the next room and she was humiliated. So now the narrative is like, oh my god, did Jojo Siwah dump her for this guy when she didn't even like guys before.
Speaker 4: So it was just like extra assaults on the wound, you know. The entire time.
Speaker 2: His girlfriend is being supportive and she's like watching her in the house and she's just getting closer to a guy which I didn't even know you liked, Like imagine that feeling. And then afterwards, now this is now that this news is like everywhere. They were on ITV. I'm sorry, I don't know that network.
Speaker 4: It might agree, but they.
Speaker 2: Were just yesterday they did an interview and they called themselves friendships, soulmates.
Speaker 3: M they're dating.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she's trying to downplay just because of all the attention this is getting. And then she was also seen yesterday wearing his clothes.
Speaker 5: Oh well they that's something.
Speaker 3: You do in your friendship soulmates with someone.
Speaker 4: Right someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They did ask her like I think about like if she ever saw something happening with him, and she kind of went around the question and was like, well, kind of like you never know what will happen in the future type of thing, like we're friends. But I think she was trying.
Speaker 2: To stop she just think I think right now, she's so worried about hurting her ex's feelings, like you already dune it. That's worse enough, but you don't want to come out and be like, yeah, we did this in the house and we did that, and I do She's just waiting for the right time, I think to come out and say all this thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's just a yeah, how are you going to look in the eye of the public, Yes, because people are judging, people are judging harshly.
Speaker 5: That's like the worst case scenario getting something like that. And you know what, at the beginning of like when I was seeing clips of Jojo in the house, a lot of people were actually praising her at first because they were saying, like, hey, we're seeing a different side of Jojo, like a more calm, not so crazy, not so out there like type of Jojo, because I think she gets a lot of criticism for the way that she acts in public.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no carpets.
Speaker 2: And things, right, but very centric, obnoxious.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but people were able to see like a different side of her. But then everything just turned completely around when she started.
Speaker 4: He sound like too much of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this whole thing has been just like a crazy roller coaster ride following this entire story.
Speaker 3: Well, but maybe it works on the end and she's got her friendships.
Speaker 5: I hope it does.
Speaker 2: Everyone deserves this hole made yeap, even if it's just a friendly one, which I'm not believing.
Speaker 3: Grammy, what do you have you, guys, Niner fans? A contract has been signed. I repeat, a contract has been signed.
Speaker 1: Not by Bruck party though.
Speaker 3: For once, the Niers decided to not drag one of their contract negotiations all the way into the started training camp and they got a deal done with tight end George Kittle. Kills entering the final year of his contracts, so the team announced that they signed him to a four year, seventy six point four million dollar extension. This nineteen point one million dollars a season is just slightly more than the deal that Arizona tight end Trey McBride signed this offseason. His is right at nineteen, so this makes Kittle the highest paid tight end in the league. Sorry, Taylor's best boyfriend, I think you're now the third highest paid. I think Travis Kelsey is the third highest paid.
Speaker 1: Kittle thirty one years old.
Speaker 3: This is going to be his ninth season in the league, and he has been in a Niner his entire career, and hopefully this contract gets close to keeping him a Niner all the way until he decides to hang it up.
Speaker 1: So congrats to George Kittle. That's my boy.
Speaker 4: That's my boy.
Speaker 1: That's my boy.
Speaker 3: Niners could not afford to have him be unhappy. He's like the face of the team right now.
Speaker 4: All right, well, thank you Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Did you see the video of Chapel Roone pushing her assistant on a red carpet?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Yes, this is an amazing way go to our story JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: This is at the twenty twenty five Fashion Los Angeles Awards. She's walking down and you see like her arm just swing out in her assistant take a huge setback and she's like wide eyed and in shock after it.
Speaker 4: It looks like she for sure Graham's watching her right now. Yeah, I did see everyone is coming for her.
Speaker 2: I did see another angle where it looks like they were just like about to bump into each other. So chap Will just like put her arm out really quick as like a buffer and didn't even like make contact with her. That's what the other angle shows. But this one, this is the one that's going viral. It does it does look like she just pushed her out of the way.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I'm starting to feel really bad for her because everybody's just like nitpicking every little thing that she does or says, because I mean, this is this was just a five second moment on a red carpet.
Speaker 2: But if go see the video, it does look like she just stuck her arm ound and just pushed her out of the way.
Speaker 4: Like move it, peasant.
Speaker 3: It does look a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't forget it. Saw the other angle doesn't really look like that anyways. Thanks for hanging out with the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm just by.
Speaker 5: My name is Leila, and I hope you guys have a good day. Bye, Landla, thank you.
Speaker 4: You have a great day. All right, let's get to what the bleep It's where you can win this JV show.
Speaker 2: Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guesses on the talkback mic, I mean you an improved iHeart app you guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 5: Yep. Almost every time that my boyfriend visits me, we have on the balcony.
Speaker 4: I wonder if my neighbors have noticed, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean they hear it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pop, can I smell it? Oh?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's a yes? All right, think about what that word can be. Remember this is a.
Speaker 3: Family show, So keep those guesses PG. Leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio app. Make sure you set the JV Show a Podcast as one of your presets and Wild nine presets, and then just leave all the other presets blank. You don't need those, yep, but it is a cool feature on the upgraded app, leave us your name in your city along with that guest so we can shout you out when.
Speaker 1: You win the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, thanks.
Speaker 4: So much for hanging out with us on this Tuesday. Were playing what the Bleeper?
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can win this JV show Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest today.
Speaker 4: The bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: As always, when you think you know what that word is, you leave it on the talk back on the new and improved I Heard app. Case she mis today's clip here.
Speaker 5: It is almost every time that my boyfriend visits me, we have on the balcony.
Speaker 4: I wonder if my neighbors have noticed a little tradition.
Speaker 1: There's a little exhibitionists, I see, but the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: No, you're here, let's go to your guesses. Hey guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 9: My guess for the bleep dot word is breakfast, have a good one, like breckfasts.
Speaker 3: Breakfast on the balcony. It doesn't does sound nice. Anytime you watch one of these HGTV shows and they're looking at a house and there's some balcony, like this is where we could.
Speaker 1: Sit out here and have our coffee in the morning. No one ever does that. They say that on every show.
Speaker 3: Watch any one of these shows, like, oh this it would be a great place to sit out and have our coffee in the morning. No one ever does that. They don't ever in the history of having coffee. Nobody unless you're on vacation. Then you sit out on the belk and you have a coffee. In your day to day life, you just don't do it. There's no time.
Speaker 5: But it is.
Speaker 6: Richard from Mantica and I think it's coffee.
Speaker 1: There you go, coffee, there we go. Yeah, you're gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Have you, guys ever sat out and had your coffee on the.
Speaker 5: Belt You actually have, but not often.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, maybe once I feel like one of the most said things, but just very rarely happens.
Speaker 4: It's like that cold and foggy and thematau and.
Speaker 5: Then you, yeah, you also just drink a little bit of it, and then you're like, let's go back inside, get back.
Speaker 1: Near a screen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good morning shows us his lampside of San Ramon and my guess, his conversations.
Speaker 3: Conversation, some wholesome conversations out there that happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not the word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always too quiet in my neighborhood. So then you just feel like everybody's listening to your business.
Speaker 4: All right, continue to get those guesses in on the talk back mind you and approved I heard out. We're gonna play more of your talkbacks coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Plain what the bleep?
Speaker 2: We're all you're gonna do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. You do that by leaving your guests on the talkback mic, and first person to do so wins this Chuggy Muggy in case miss today's clip here.
Speaker 5: It is almost every time that my boyfriend visits me we have on the balcony.
Speaker 4: I wonder if my neighbors have noticed you're sick like that for a while.
Speaker 5: And I think, wow, as time has gone on, like it's like longer and longer that we're out there.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, gotten more experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah things, All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Alma from Fremont.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is wine.
Speaker 4: I have some wine and on the balcony and joy bye. Oh that actually SuDS for that.
Speaker 1: A lot of people guessing that wine.
Speaker 5: I drink a lot of wine with him. I feel like if I'm having a glass of wine, it's my way.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Their dates.
Speaker 4: All aside, dude, Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 7: This is Ky from Foster City. I'm guessing the answer today is drinks.
Speaker 3: Thank you, drinks now, this was probably the most popular guest this morning, having drinks on the balcony.
Speaker 2: Great Gus, Well people think you're an alcoholic that I get in.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Karen and Luna and Oaklynn. We believe the bleeped out word is barbecue.
Speaker 6: Barbecue in the balcony, okay him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably one of the probably the second most popular guests this morning.
Speaker 1: Do you own a barbecue just I do not.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's gonna be tough to barbecue on that body if you don't have mine.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 4: This is Christine calling from Stockton. Is they bleeped out word cocktails? You are an alcoholic? Okay, there we go, hear clip unbleeped.
Speaker 5: Almost every time that my boyfriend visits, we have cocktails on the balcony.
Speaker 4: I wonder if my neighbors have noticed.
Speaker 3: They have, and they are judging you think so, Yeah, they're like geez every time that true of them are drinking, and then the fighting and then the yelling at each other. Oh my god, I'm just trying to sleep.
Speaker 5: But it's only on the weekends. That's okay, right.
Speaker 3: Keep telling yourself. Pretty soon, let's spill over into the weekdays. All right, let's gip some shout outs.
Speaker 1: Let's skip some shout outs.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, Christine and stucked and was.
Speaker 1: Nice job. She had the very first corcked answer this morning.
Speaker 3: I thought more people were going to be all over this one, but the majority of the people, like I said, they guessed drinks or barbecue and drinks pretty dang close. But cocktails was the word we were looking for a Jessica and al Lamita had it, so did Natalie and Martinez, and our buddy Jonathan was up Jonathan Jonathan San Carlos had it as well. Anybody else I'm missing, just because I think that was it. And that's a pretty slim list to given how smart the JV Show listeners are. But you were saying during the last song you didn't think they're that smart, and maybe.
Speaker 4: Didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you did say that A couple of honorable mentioned guesses all thrown by you milkshakes. Quite a few people guessed milkshakes, and I believe that's because jess just learned the other day that protein shakes and milkshakes are two different things.
Speaker 5: Anything with milk and milkshake, like if it's blended, because on the blender I use the milkshake settings, so that qualifier.
Speaker 4: I can see how that's confusing.
Speaker 3: Let me let you know a little secret about blender settings. They're all the same, but the blade spins, they all do the same thing. Dance battles, as somebody guests that you do and your man have bacut.
Speaker 5: The dance battles we don't because I would just win every time. I'm much better at dancing than he is.
Speaker 3: I could see that. And then photo shoots was another guest. I saw a few people. Do you get out on the balcony?
Speaker 4: And she definitely did a couple of photo shoots.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 5: And my boyfriend's not the biggest fan, just because I'm very critical of the pictures he takes of me.
Speaker 2: But I would hate to have a girlfriend. It's the word, just make you take pictures all the time?
Speaker 1: Do you guys like.
Speaker 3: It when we have things and we have to take pictures because I don't ever even look at them. I just don't care. Just and then he wouldn't it be nice to have more friends and more people around like me?
Speaker 1: Or they don't like let me see, let me see? Okay, no, we have to do it again. I don't need to look. I just don't care good pictures.
Speaker 5: You know what would be nice if you guys took better pictures of us?
Speaker 2: Because when I ask that, what's what the down angle? It's always down, like looking up.
Speaker 4: Like the lash floor.
Speaker 3: How come you guys only look good from one specific angle? Like be like be more like us? We look good from all angles.
Speaker 5: No, we look good, but we want the scenery around us. We want everything to be proportional, everything to look nice. But you guys like get all the ugliness in the background.
Speaker 3: I don't take a down angle picture. I don't do that, okay. I just do a very straight ahead of this very bland and boring picture. And if you can't look good in that, that's on you.
Speaker 4: It's my angles.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone. Hi is this Gina yea?
Speaker 1: Higiena?
Speaker 4: How's it going this morning?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Hear you are great? Thank you.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal. You're going to be playing the JV Show. You have nope game. If you don't know, we're gonna be asking you for trivia questions. Get three correct, and you.
Speaker 5: Win a one dollar Visa gift card courtesy of and Or season two.
Speaker 4: All right, you can do this. You got this?
Speaker 5: Are you ready to jump right in?
Speaker 4: Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: Yachtzi is a game that is played using five what yatzi night?
Speaker 4: Yep, you got it.
Speaker 3: That's the one you guys ever played YACHTSI? No, No, it's actually a pretty fun game. It's not bad little boomeray, but it's still pretty fun, all right. Question number two in military time, what time would you say five o'clock in the evening? Is yeah?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: What I would have taken me a while? Really, you don't like think about it? And then I would have added, oh really, what is it?
Speaker 1: Tell us about it?
Speaker 2: There's the track twelve Were you a twelve?
Speaker 3: Yea there?
Speaker 5: That would still take me a while.
Speaker 4: We can't all be Gina over here, all right.
Speaker 5: Here's question number three.
Speaker 2: There are four US states that end in the letter E.
Speaker 4: Can you name one of them?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Easy, pasy easy.
Speaker 1: I should add your name two of them? Nicely done, all right, Gina.
Speaker 3: Question number four that you don't even need this one.
Speaker 1: It's just for funzies.
Speaker 5: What did you call her?
Speaker 3: Jina? Gina Gina? Yeah, that's what I said, okay. In the Star Wars series, the Mandalorian, what is Baby Yoda's real name?
Speaker 6: Brou Are you a genius?
Speaker 1: Clean? Sweet?
Speaker 5: Thank god?
Speaker 1: No hesitation?
Speaker 3: Yoga?
Speaker 5: You just won.
Speaker 4: That's so excited.
Speaker 5: A one hundred dollars visa gift card courtesy of and Or Season two Hose streaming only on Disney Plus.
Speaker 7: Come.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, you did that? Hang on for that winning.
Speaker 5: And you can celebrate the second season of and Or on May the fourth at Doctor Comics and Mister Games at forty fourteen Piedemont Have in Oakland. Enjoy special photo opportunities, free giveaways and special prizes all day.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: Just happy you got Piedmont Crest Piedmont Graham.
Speaker 4: Do we got some shout out?
Speaker 3: We got a lot of them. Can somebody get the calculator figure out what nine.
Speaker 1: Months ago was?
Speaker 3: Because I want to know. All right, here's the first one, Grammy Auntie sliding into your DMS. Can you please wish Alena a very happy tenth birthday? We love you so much more so proud of you. That's from Auntie, Jackie, Uncle Sean, Allie, Stella, Winston and Grayson. So happy happy birthday, Elena. Book fart, that's a good point. Another one here, Good morning Graham, longtime listener, first time DM slider, Well come in. Can you shout out my son Saul for his eleventh birthday. We love listening to you guys on the podcast so anytimes fine. Love his mom Karina. He also loves the who.
Speaker 4: Here's the fart.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't hope you have a great great eleventh birthday. Saw another one here, Hi Graham, My daughter and I listen every morning before school.
Speaker 1: Her birthday is today.
Speaker 3: It'd be great if you could wish Camila happy eighth birthday from her mom, dad, and brother Lucas. We love her and hope she has a great day celebrating. Yes, Happy birthday, Camila the Fart. Another one, Good Morning Jav's Show. Please send a belated happy birthday to our son, Christian, who turned twelve last weekend. We're very proud of him and blessed to be his parents. He loves his chug mug Ooh did he get that for his birthday? If so, how thank you loving very much. That's for mom and dad. Happy birthday, Christian. The far Facebook marketplace they're just giving away in there. Another one, Hey Graham, it's that time of year again. It's my daughter's birthday. Her name is Shay and she is turning ten years old. I was hoping you can greet her on the air. The last time you did made her day super special and someone from.
Speaker 1: Her class heard her name on the radio.
Speaker 3: Thanks and that's for mom, Suzanne, So happy happy birthday Show the fun. Hopefully at least one person from your class listens to our show. I hope the entire class does. Another one, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Graham. I just want to send a shot out to my son Connor.
Speaker 3: It's not his birthday or but he is just such a good boy and he makes me so proud every day. Thank you, son for being the best boy and always trying so hard to do your best each and every day. I know it's not always easy for you, but you continue to make me proud. Also, thanks for helping clean your little sister's room this weekend. I do notice and appreciate you. I'm so lucky that your mind love you so much. That is from Mom. So Connor shout out to you A fart. Yeah, that's good point. Another one, Good morning Graham. Can you guys shout out Alfredo, my boy aka Canelo. Happy birthday, brother, you old fart. Keep striving for success and keep on hustling, man. Love you happy you made it another year. Thank you. That's from Ivan, So happy birthday, Alfredo. A Fart'm doing Graham Day one loyal Doghouse fan here, hoping you can wish my son Jayalen Gomez a very happy eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: We are so proud of you and your college bound future. Love you to the moon and back. That's from Mom Geraldine, Dad Chris, little brother Ja ja or haha, and little sister La La. So happy birthday there eighteen. That's a big one, Jalen. And last one here, Hey Graham was wondering if you could wish my mom Ashwn a happy birthday. We listen to you guys every morning while getting ready for work and school. And that is from your son Chris.
Speaker 1: So happy, happy virtue.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 1: Who is the party?
Speaker 3: It's good point.
Speaker 2: Gramma went back nine months. Yeah, that would have been July. So maybe they were just like summer VK. Yeah, celebrating life.
Speaker 1: Fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fireworks go off and then nine months later you're like, what is this thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think that's it.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 4: We got to get to today's hot it's trending, which.
Speaker 1: Is next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Hi JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Christy from Sacramento.
Speaker 10: I'm an attorney and one of my jobs here is to conduct what's called climate assessments. This is where we go in and see what's going wrong in the work environment.
Speaker 5: My boss came into my office this morning and asked me what the status of the climate assessment was.
Speaker 10: I laughed to myself and said.
Speaker 1: You mean the climate assessment.
Speaker 10: She had no idea what I was talking about.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I thought I would share it.
Speaker 3: Says if you missed it, just as rebranded climates to climates to give this a listen.
Speaker 5: Today the micro climates climate.
Speaker 3: So just in case you want to know, that's how you're supposed to say.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 9: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So we have evidence that Taylor Swift and Blake Lively are back on the outs and possibly for good. Now this is really interesting because last we heard they just made up. Remember Taylor didn't like being dragged into all of her drama with Justin Baldoni and she was upset. But then Blake supposedly reached out and apologized and they were good again. Well, then we heard that Taylor Swift is going to be subpoena and we were like, uh, oh, that is not going to go over. Well, Well, here's the latest. Travis Kelce has unfollowed Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: This is not a drill. Drills unfolded.
Speaker 2: Now Blake is still following Taylor. Taylor doesn't follow anyone but Taylor's man, Travis Kelcey and following Blake's husband.
Speaker 4: Very telling, if I do.
Speaker 3: Say so myself, very calculated calculator and says, look, it was just the app was updated it and then it was actually a glitch and I didn't know that I had unfollowed him. And then when the app updates, I will be re following him again. We always get some solid excuse every time this happened.
Speaker 2: And when he does come out with that, I hope nobody buys it because it's gonna be bs right.
Speaker 4: He unfollowed Ryan Reynolds very intentional.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what he was doing.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh yeah, I think they're done being friends, like for good.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see Blake Lively's pit stains at the premiere for another simple favor on Sunday?
Speaker 3: No go check him out.
Speaker 2: JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. People have been like ruthlessly roasting her. It's either like like body makeup or spray tand mixed with sweat and it's like all on the side of her dress. Anytime she moves her arm. It's just like brown smudges on a beautiful dress. It looks pretty good, sands out because the dress is like, you know, a light blue color.
Speaker 4: But that looks gross.
Speaker 5: It looks bad.
Speaker 3: But we've all all you ladies have been there.
Speaker 5: We've all been you have all been there, well, ladies and men, we've all been there with like having you know, being with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's funnier when it's Blake Lively.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: It is funnier. Can we go back to the unfollowing part? Do you think because look, Travis Kelsey in my mind, like a lot of guys, probably not a big like unfollower, you know, Oh I got to unfollow this person?
Speaker 4: You think it was Taylor?
Speaker 3: Well, obviously Taylor's telling him that he has to do this right.
Speaker 4: And would you be.
Speaker 3: Bothered if your significant other is telling you that you have to unfollow this person who is married to a person that you don't like, And I would just that would bug me, just okay, just you know, I don't think.
Speaker 4: It would have really bothered me anyone who my man does it?
Speaker 5: Like I don't like either.
Speaker 3: But Ryan Ryolds just don't like adjacent. You know, he's not the one that it's doing the cause of.
Speaker 1: This feud, I know.
Speaker 2: But so there was a lot of like double dating going on. So they had they and they all had like a friendship with one another. But if your partner isn't cool with them, I'm sorry, but you can't be either.
Speaker 5: And if they're dragging her into this big o' mess, he's probably not very happy about it.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Travis Kelsey's texting Ryan on the side, like, sorry, bro, she made men follow you.
Speaker 4: But okay, I'll see at the bar later, you know, the betrayal.
Speaker 2: By the way, just to give everyone a quick update on what's been going on with Blake and Justin's legal drama, because you know, there's new stuff coming out literally every single day. Apparently we talked about this before. Justin was dragging Marvel into the mess to hang on so all documentation having to do with nice Pool because he wanted to prove that this was a character based on him and that it was you know, mocking him, mocking.
Speaker 4: Justin and uh Marvel, excuse me.
Speaker 2: They filed the motion to have that dismiss saying that it was irrelevant this is a movie character. But then Justin Jess fired back thing though it actually is very relevant, and you need to provide this documentation so I can see if Ryan was intending on mocking me.
Speaker 3: This is where Justin loses me. He has me convinced in a lot of other angles of this case that Blake Lively is to blame for a lot of this stuff, and she's got done plenty of things wrong and inappropriate on the set. But you lose me at this one. Why I don't care like a movie character can be mocking you, right? Is there a law against that? It doesn't say his name, it doesn't. They don't use his likeness, They don't if they want to subtly mock him that nobody else picked up on.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really have anything to do against that.
Speaker 5: It doesn't really have.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with like Blake's lawsuit, but then he ended up filing a defamation lawsuit against Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: But there are movie characters loosely based on actual people mocking them all the time. Yeah, and this happens all the time. You can't that's defamation. Let's say used your first and last name right, or your name or something, or where people clearly knew what was about you what I thought it clearly knows this was.
Speaker 2: Nobody would have ever figured it out if he didn't point it out. Right now we all know, and I think now he wants to try extra hard to improve that Ryan was being malicious with it.
Speaker 1: He's lost me on this part of it.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people as well. Grammy, what do you.
Speaker 1: Have all right? Really quick?
Speaker 3: Coming off a wild walk off weekend where the Giants took two out of three games from the Rangers by walkoff wins. Giants on an off day yesterday, but now they are heading to San Diego for a tough in Division series, short little series against the Padres, just a two game series, but a lot could happen in the standings because NL West, we know, is stacked this season. Giants, the Dodgers are both nineteen and ten on the year, the Padres just behind them at seventeen and eleven. First pitch tonight in San Diego is at six forty Oh man, oh man, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, thank you, Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We got tickets for j Balvin coming up fifty plus. When you win here on the JV Show, you are qualified for the.
Speaker 4: Grand prize to meet Tim at the show.
Speaker 2: You'll become an SAP Center. Actually really soon, I think.
Speaker 5: On the ten, which is Mexican Mother's Day, so Mom's night out with j Bellman, leave the kids out home?
Speaker 4: How your chance to win that eight to fifty.
Speaker 2: By the way where the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm just got your crazy cash that is on standby.
Speaker 5: And speaking of Mother's Day, because it is right around the corner, you guys, mothers are done with this and that's having to make their own reservations for Mother's Day. So thirty nine percent of moms have had to book their own reservation in the past, and forty four percent say that having someone else do it would make it extra special. Selena, how does your Mother's Day go?
Speaker 2: We don't do a lot of the going out to eat on these holidays just because it is crazy packs. And one thing I don't like is when they get rid of the regular menu, They're like, these are your three options. Yeah, I don't like that, but we have done it before and I am happy to announce that I did not have to make the reservation.
Speaker 3: Nice, you just have a standing reservation at B Dubs every Sunday.
Speaker 4: I actually would be happy with that.
Speaker 1: So if your family on Mother's Day was like, where are we going?
Speaker 3: We've got something special plan for you, special Mother's Day brunch, and they took you to be Dubs, you would be It's my favorite, all right.
Speaker 2: But now we went to like a nicer restaurant and stuff. But but yeah, I did not have to make the reservation, and honestly, if I had to do it myself, We're just not going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Going that bothers me. Graham, how does Mother's Day work at your house? Because I know you have a lot of different things happening at once with your anniversary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife's birthday, our anniversary, and Mother's Day and all within a week of each other. And this year, Mother's Day and our anniversary is the same day, so we for actual Mother's Day, we don't usually go out to eat, and then our anniversary we usually do a date night out. So I'll plan that Mother's Day like, thanks Kate for making me some scrambled eggs. Appreciate it. Wow, you're not I'm joking, mostly joking, but I'm trying to I can't even remember, and that's you know, maybe that's on me. I can't really remember what we've done for Mother's Day. We usually do something more low key.
Speaker 4: See this makes me sad.
Speaker 5: I mean, we usually, like me and my brother will book something for my mom. But it does make me sad because sometimes my mom after that day ends, she's like, I wish I was like this every day because she just feels so special and I feel like moms out there need more days like this. But also, it's one day out of the year and you're telling me that there's moms out there that have to book their own reservation.
Speaker 1: That is sad.
Speaker 4: It is so come on, guys, step it up.
Speaker 2: Kids and husbands step you do better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently nearly half of moms also want to start celebrating earlier in the day to like maximize the relax relax sation time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I don't want to be up earlier. I want to sleep in later. That's how I want my day to start. Take everybody away from me. Okay, so you let me actually sleep.
Speaker 5: Your ideal Mother's Day would look like waking up later yes, and then.
Speaker 4: And then I don't know.
Speaker 2: I see, I don't want to spend a lot of moms, so like I want to spend the day alone, spa. I just don't want to be bothered, that's fine. I still want my man there though, okay, but like away from us, Yeah, somebody's specially to be by myself.
Speaker 4: I still want my man there, but like just that's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, But nothing around the house, no responsibilities, none of that.
Speaker 4: Right, that'd be great, but it never works out like that.
Speaker 3: So a romantic couple day would be your ideal.
Speaker 2: Mother, Yeah, and it's just like him pampering me, feeding me grapes and all off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you eat grapes? It seems like they have too much water in them, and you hate.
Speaker 4: Water, hate water. I do eat a lot of grapes.
Speaker 3: Okay, just checking. Well, maybe that's great. How you get your hydration?
Speaker 4: Graham?
Speaker 2: Are you all cut up and ready for these back to back special occasions in your house?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Look, I'm going today to pick up the last of my wife's birthday presents because it's my wife's birthday tomorrow and she might be listening right now, so I don't want to spoil it spoil the surprise. Let me just tell you guys that this year, of all the years that you guys have roasted me over my gift giving, this will be your marquee event I fully welcome the roasting that is going to happen from this. I already know the roasting is going to happen. I don't care. You guys have prepared me for it over the years, and this year I deserve it, and I'll try to defend myself tomorrow. Yes, after she gets together, we might have to wait till Thursday, and then you guys can just I mean, roast away.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I can't wait roast away.
Speaker 1: Look, and I admit I deserve.
Speaker 4: It this year that there is on the TV show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Mother's Day, which is coming up, and as you're telling us about the survey.
Speaker 5: Yes, a lot of moms thirty nine percent have to book their own reservation for Mother's Day.
Speaker 8: Regarding Mother's Day, I normally don't care that much about holidays like that, but my very first Mother's Day, when my daughter was like seven months old, hardest year of my life. Nobody did anything for me. I didn't even get a card, nothing, and then my husband got a like custom card for Father's Day from my mom.
Speaker 1: My mom, what whoa? That is ice cold?
Speaker 3: Especially when you've become a new mom your first year, that's the most important. Isn't that the most important Mother's Day? Yeah, like it's your first time getting to celebrate Mother's Day and nobody did anything. And then a custom car now for Father's better.
Speaker 2: I will say this, and major props to my mom because there's there were a lot of years. You know, when you have young kids, they don't know like, oh it's Mother's Day, let me get mama gifts and they can't because they're broke. But my mom she would step in every year and buy things for my daughter to give me.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So just so I would have something. So I feel like, you know, more people should do that.
Speaker 5: And did you buy your mom nice gifts as well?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: She always said don't get her anything.
Speaker 1: So that's just something moms say.
Speaker 4: No, she said, don't get me anything, just go to church with me.
Speaker 1: And did you by all the presents? I'll buy her a car.
Speaker 10: Just a note on the whole Mother's Day things. If dads, spoil and pamper the mom's on that one special day. Who knows what you'll get for Father's Day might be that one thing that you've been looking for all year.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's special.
Speaker 3: That's some good advice right there. Spoil mama Mother's Day. And then Father's Day rolls around.
Speaker 4: And do you know what time it is?
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning? Trying to figure out something for Mother's Day?
Speaker 7: But what is B Dubs thinking?
Speaker 3: That might be a real cool, swanky spot to take my mom?
Speaker 7: Dollis beat up?
Speaker 2: Yes, take your mom there. There's not a single mom who doesn't love B Dubbs. They have the best food, They have great cocktails, a full bar, and a lot of TV's there.
Speaker 5: And how do you dress when you go there?
Speaker 4: That's the best part.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter where whatever you want pajamas A lot of people.
Speaker 3: Do mostly pajamas. It looks like the line of the DND in there. Yeah, I can you tell her what is B Dubs though, because that's what you affectionately call it, the.
Speaker 1: Be dubs is.
Speaker 4: It's buffalo wild wings, Buffalo Wild There you.
Speaker 3: Go, great place to catch a game.
Speaker 4: To the mother's Day. She deserves better.
Speaker 2: Don't there, Holy I would appreciate something like that. All right, So people are posting their TEAMU checkout screenshot.
Speaker 4: What you've heard of TIMU at least?
Speaker 3: Is it a big flightless bird?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, then I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Like online marketplace based out of China. You can get everything on there for hell a cheap clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not just it's not like Fashion Nova. It's like anything is on there.
Speaker 4: Like anything and everything got it is on there.
Speaker 3: I have not shopped on the team and it's.
Speaker 4: So cheap because I mean the mood.
Speaker 3: I will be going to the t mood later check out the deals.
Speaker 2: So they started issuing like notices to customers a while ago, saying that price adjustments would start on April twenty fifth due to recent changes in global trade rules and tariffs that have raised operating expenses. And they weren't lying. People have been posting like the screenshots of their checkout. One person went just to add a three pack of men's athletic shorts and they only cost twenty three dollars with free shipping, but there was a thirty two dollars.
Speaker 4: Import charge on that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: More than the price itself.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because the tariff went up to one hundred and some whatever percent, so that is than the thing.
Speaker 1: That means, take the price.
Speaker 3: Of the good and then multiply it by one point whatever, because then that's what it's going to cost because the tariff went up to one hundred and forty five percent or one hundred and eighty five, I can't remember where we stopped. It kept going back and forth. So until that gets worked out, which by some reports it is and other reports it is not, that's the price.
Speaker 4: A couple other notable ones.
Speaker 2: Someone went and filled their car with sixty four dollars worth of merchandise and then the import charge on that was ninety bucks. Another person was buying eighty six dollars worth of stuff and then the import fee was one hundred and thirty five dollars.
Speaker 5: Not worth it, Not worth it.
Speaker 4: I heard a lot of people worried.
Speaker 5: That Shean was also going to do the same thing.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 5: I placed my order before April twenty fifth, you know, got ahead of it. But they do have a little disclaimer. Shean like in your car, and it says tariffs are included in the price you pay. You'll never have to pay extra at delivery, So at least there's that, like they're when they.
Speaker 1: Were just showing you what the price is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think she and decided to do it a different way where they're just kind of maybe raising the prices of everything a little bit and that will cover I guess the price.
Speaker 4: This is so crazy that this is actually happening.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing we're talking about. In a lot of these trade wars and tariff stuff, the price, the price increase gets passed off to the consumer generally, and that's where it hurts you and I. Whereas the big company making all the money on these items, they could be the one to fut the bill for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, usually, I mean, I guess they don't like making less profit.
Speaker 2: Remember all those videos are people were finding like roaches and rats and their shine packaging anyway, So I.
Speaker 4: Guess it's for the best.
Speaker 7: You know, maybe you.
Speaker 4: Should be ordering from there, you know, just maybe, just maybe.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every time I open a package from them, I'm a little worried that something's going.
Speaker 4: To jump out at me.
Speaker 3: There's a scorpion in there.
Speaker 1: Got to watch out.
Speaker 2: Next On the JV Show, it's squirrel week. Woo, We're going back to squirrel week. Grandma has another story for us next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were having an earlier conversation about Mother's Day because you know it is coming up.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 11: I just want to comment on Mother's Day. Mother's Day is one of my most hated holidays of the whole year, and I'm a mother of four. I don't like it because we have to celebrate it about my mother in law. It's usually what does my mother in law want to do? I still have to think everything about what is it going to please her for the day, so it's not usually about me. And I feel like once you become a grandparent, we really need to start pushing that Grandparent's Day.
Speaker 4: Dude, that Isparents' Day.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is. There's a day for everything.
Speaker 3: And Selena, wouldn't that burn your toast if everything was about your mother in law and Mother's Day and nothing about you? And she says she's a mom of four, how many.
Speaker 1: Kids do you?
Speaker 3: Excellent? Ah, I gotta gaggle right, So wouldn't you be upset?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I thought everybody knew this that like, once you have kids. I thought, my opinion is that it should be that person, your partner, that is celebrated.
Speaker 4: When Father's Day rules around.
Speaker 2: I like, I try to go see my dad thing with him, maybe the day before, because on actual Father's Day, I'm with my husband, right, celebrating him for Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when my you know, I got married and then we had a kid. Mother's Day sole focus on Kate. I barely remember it. Even text my own mom on Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: That rude, But you didn't do that anyways, right, But she.
Speaker 1: Appreciates the text, you guys, she likes it.
Speaker 2: We're also talking about the tariffs because people are noticing when they go shopping on Timu that they are paying more on import charges than the price of whatever they're buying.
Speaker 12: Good morning, JV Show, This is Nancy. You guys were talking about the Timu and the price hikes because of all the tariffs. Did you see that Amazon just announced they will be showing a price next to each item in how much you are paying in tariffs on the item.
Speaker 1: Things are getting wild anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I mean, we are in a full on trade war with China, and if you don't know, we are in a society of stuff where we just order stuff left right, and where does the majority of that stuff come from? China? And guess where? Guess what it gets going to get a lot more expensive. And Amazon and these.
Speaker 2: Companies suppose to order all the stuff that I don't need exactly.
Speaker 5: Because this will help our shopping problem that we have.
Speaker 1: I hope maybe that does. Maybe that's one positive byproduct of all this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. Let's go back to Squirrel Week. Something positive, I hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys.
Speaker 3: The JV shows slightly delayed Squirrel Week twenty twenty five rolls on with more netty squirrel content.
Speaker 1: Before I can, before.
Speaker 3: I continue, can you write down we have a meeting with our boss tomorrow. Can you write down that next year's a Squirrel Week. I would like some big pre produced intro with the station voice, Sir Weed. Write that down, then little squirrels chattering noises and stuff like that, like something, you know. I'll let them come up with something. We need that for Squirrel Week. It's a big deal on the JV show. This morning story comes straight to us from Skydaddy himself. He's apparently been watching and noticing that you guys have been dozing off during church services, so he is sending in the squirrels. In South London at All Saints Church during their Good Friday service, the choir singing peacefully away a lot of people dozing off, and that's when Skydaddy said, hold my beer and he sent in a squirrel. One came dive bombing down from the heavens above or maybe the rafters, I don't know, but it landed directly on one of the singers music sheets and then it hit the floor. The commotion reportedly woke up several members of the congregation, who again dozed off, but the choir somehow maintained their focus, didn't miss a beat, didn't mess up their song. If you want to see this video, it's up on our Instagram story. JV Morning Show. I need you guys to be the judge though, because yesterday look, I told a story about a squirrel that died a hero, and you guys thought that was a bit negative for squirrel week.
Speaker 4: That yeah, jad squirrel, Come on, he got.
Speaker 3: Fried in a in some sort of electrical misapp This one falls from a very tall height. I mean, this is one of those grand churches in London. He falls from a very very tall height and it looks like he goes cute little squirrel face straight to the desk, like straight to the table, and he bounces off. And they say that this squirrel ran off unharmed and is totally fine. But you be the judge, because I don't think there's any way this squirrel didn't get knocked that you know what out.
Speaker 5: I mean, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I mean I think the thing falls from probably forty feet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm sorry to laugh. There's no way that things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see it's squirrel weeks and I don't laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, you keep on bringing stories about squirrels dying and getting injured.
Speaker 3: This one, by all accounts, is fine and it was scurrying around. But I don't know. I just I'm worried. But if it was a divine squirrel, maybe it's immune.
Speaker 4: To that the sky daddy something, or squirrels have nine lives.
Speaker 1: Maybe could be.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What I find kind of the most impressive about this is that they all just go on as if nothing happened.
Speaker 3: They just keep professional, just keep singing.
Speaker 5: Because I could have I would have laughed. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if squirrel started falling from the ceiling in here.
Speaker 2: I don't think the show would go on around steam and that's you're just falling out.
Speaker 3: Of their exactly squirrel week five days and gentlemen, I'm not thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is trending, we've been talking a lot about Mother's Day, which is coming up Hi JV Show.
Speaker 7: I am weighing in as a step mom when it comes to Mother's Day, what are the rules for stepmoms? I came into relationship and my partner already had four kids, So what are your thoughts on how stepmoms should be treated on Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: I think step moms still need to be celebrated. If you were in that mom role, you need to be celebrated.
Speaker 3: But do the so that kids and their father they should be celebrating both. I think mom and stepmom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the kids and the father.
Speaker 1: So it's hard.
Speaker 3: Enough to get guys to celebrate one Mother's Day, let alone too, so if they had to pick one.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if the kids live with you and you are like an active, you know, mom figure, that means something.
Speaker 3: No, I totally agree with you. I'm just wondering because, like I said, you know, it's getting people we talked. We heard so many talkbacks about people not getting celebrated on Mother's Day at all.
Speaker 4: Be sad.
Speaker 3: I feel like step mom's probably getting neglected the worst, and that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Like you said, well maybe this is your year. This will be your year. I have a good feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do better.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 9: Godest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: Do you celebrate your stepmom's lynn do your step mom?
Speaker 4: I don't consider her my stepmom, but she's like there.
Speaker 2: But it's because I'm an adult. She was never like a mom to me.
Speaker 1: She's she's a mom figure to you.
Speaker 4: Now, No, she's not.
Speaker 1: She's just some Yeah.
Speaker 4: Basically, don't get me started on her.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I got a lot to say, but we're not doing that now. This is today's hottest trending. It's not like she raised me. That's different.
Speaker 1: Okay, just checking.
Speaker 4: You got me all riled up over here, getting out of my character. Okay, tighten up, Selina, tighten.
Speaker 1: Note, sorry, walk it up, Come on you got this.
Speaker 8: You got so.
Speaker 2: The celebrity who claims she's never once ordered food ever, Martha Stewart, She was on the Kelly Clarkson Show.
Speaker 3: I have never ordered in?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: My daughter?
Speaker 1: My daughter will voucher you.
Speaker 4: You have never been, like, it's a taco bell night, we're just doing it.
Speaker 1: Never had never ordered in. So it's like, oh my god, and so I will go out.
Speaker 2: Or I will She says she will either go out to a restaurant or she's not eating, like if there's no cooking going on at home.
Speaker 3: You guys buy that. I can believe that that happens ninety nine percent of the time. But I don't buy that maybe her daughter didn't order in for them or somebody else. You mean to tell me Martha Stewart doesn't order room service?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh, but I think they're thinking more on like the delivery apps, which is kind of crazy because.
Speaker 4: Hello, you did an uber eats at for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Also, also let's enter that into evidence.
Speaker 3: Good point, he did did a commercial for something you don't even understand what it is or how it works.
Speaker 4: Or how to operate it.
Speaker 5: I would believe it because she has so much money, Like she has a chef that can be cooking for her twenty four to seven, she doesn't have the need to order in.
Speaker 1: I guess there's something to that.
Speaker 3: But I also think that when you are a Martha Stewart or any big celebrity like you are so so busy, and Martha Stewart is probably an incredible She's an incredible cook herself. You know, she could rip up a gourmet meal, except that when you're that busy and your schedule is that crazy and you're doing all these appearances, That's where I don't buy it. You're so tired at the end of the day, just say, somebody ordered me something.
Speaker 2: Right, But as far as ordering herself, I guess pardon me. Can see her not going that route. I mean, like I look at like my grandma, Like I don't see my grandma adored ashing anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's just not something that the olders do.
Speaker 3: But don't you she's got her favorite restaurant. Go pick me up that chicken palm sandwich from that place. I'm too tired tonight to cook. You don't think that that happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like her assistance going and picking it up is not personally going on like uber.
Speaker 1: Easy, right? Is this one of those Yeah? Was this one of those loopholes?
Speaker 4: It probably is. It probably is.
Speaker 2: Let's really quick talk about Beyonce's Cowboy Carter tour because it kicked off last night at Sofi Stadium in LA and it was, by all accounts, a really good show. She performed thirty six songs. There were even appearances from her two daughters. Blue Ivy came out and you know, Blue Ivy is like one of her dancers, so that.
Speaker 4: Was really nice to see. Also, a little Roomy You.
Speaker 2: Came out, who was already seven years old when I her twins came out and she was so cute, like waving to the audience and gave Beyonce a big o'hug before she was, you know, walked off stage by Blue.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Hours before the show was set to kick off, there was still more than thirty eight hundred tickets for sale, and resale prices dropped all the way.
Speaker 4: Down to some twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: No, some people just want to get something, to get anything, just to get the tickets off of their hands. So I don't know what those numbers looked like once the show actually kicked off, but that was yesterday, you know, the day the show is supposed to, the day the tour is supposed to start. Almost four thousand tickets still available.
Speaker 5: This is so different from her other tour, I know. And if I'm being honest, I hadn't even heard a lot of commotion about it.
Speaker 4: I didn't don't even know she was Yeah.
Speaker 3: That is a good point. It feels less publicized. But also it's Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Do you think she felt like no need to promote it? Crazy, I'm Beyonce. It's gonna sell out. I don't need to do anything.
Speaker 3: When Beyonce was getting ready to go out on tour and Taylor Swift was getting it ready to go on tour, there were a lot of people, are Beyonce is gonna There was a lot more outell Taylor.
Speaker 1: Beyonce is Beyonce. She's getting out, Tell Taylor.
Speaker 3: And then we saw what Taylor Swift did, which was reset the for every record that's ever been for tours.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's because people had more criticism on this album because it was more it was like a different style.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But if I mean, if you're a Beyonce fan.
Speaker 2: I hope that doesn't stop you from going to see her, because she performed all of her other songs too.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just you know, from the country.
Speaker 3: This was just the country. I thought this was like a country show.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the tour is called, you know, it's Cowboy Carter. But and she did perform some stuff from the album, but she also performed all of her other things. Oh interesting, So just so you know, it's a mix of everything.
Speaker 3: I guess, well, that's probably good to know if people didn't know that, because some people that loved Beyonce didn't love that album if they weren't like kind of in the big country fan.
Speaker 4: And I'm kind of in that camp. I didn't really listen to that. Although was that one song that? What was that song.
Speaker 5: About?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 11: I liked that?
Speaker 1: Texas Hold Them?
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, Graham, Graham anything for trendy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take a moment to I wish she's talking about the dive bar that she goes.
Speaker 1: And hangs out up.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Beyonce, Yeah right, you take a moment say goodbyes to a US Navy FA eighteen Super Hornet fighter jet and about sixty million dollars a year taxpayer money because some Navy crew members, you guys, they just accidentally dropped it into the ocean. The sailors were towing the super Hornet across the deck of the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, which is currently sailing in the Red Sea, and apparently the crew lost control of the aircraft and the little vehicle, little tractor.
Speaker 1: Thing that was towing it.
Speaker 3: They both went overboard and they are now considered lost at sea as of last night. The crew members that were one of them was in the pilot seat of the plane and then there were more on the little towing tractor type thing and both of them, they and everybody they jumped off before the jet and everything went overboard. The sailor that jumped out of the pilot seat of the plane that's actually pretty high up, suffered a minor injury. But luckily nobody, uh you know, there's no fatalities in this incident other than the jet, which I said costs about sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Ooh oopsies, my bad, oh my dropped it over the side.
Speaker 3: So if anyone's looking for an SA eighteen super Hornet fighter jet, it's out in the Red Sea.
Speaker 5: You could go.
Speaker 1: You just got to go figure out how to get it off the bottom.
Speaker 4: This can't be great for the sea life.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes a.
Speaker 3: Little coral reef down there.
Speaker 2: Probably guess that would be kind of cute to see you in like one hundred years and it's like little fishies.
Speaker 3: Little SpongeBob is in there setting up the Krusty krawd, so cute.
Speaker 4: Graham just learned what the Krusty krab is My Friends.
Speaker 1: The TV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: A lot of Mother's Day talk this morning. What's up?
Speaker 6: This is just a father out here in San Jose, Colin. You know, I have to say I'm lucky to be Mexican because we get to celebrate Mexican Mother's Day and regular Mother's Day, which means that we get to split up my mom and my mother in law and my wife and my wife. She chooses to want to celebrate our moms, but I'm ready to drop the moms and only focus on her. So, you know, shout out to everybody who's Mexican. I'm sorry if you're not, because you only get one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when is Mexican Mother's Day on the tenth, and it's always on the tenth because.
Speaker 1: Always like, yeah, is there also some day today?
Speaker 3: Line? And sometimes they line up then right?
Speaker 5: Sometimes they do, Yeah, sometimes they do.
Speaker 4: Is there a Mexican Father's Day? No, so only mom's celebrated?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whoa.
Speaker 1: But also I.
Speaker 5: Thought you never really drop the mom's all together, Like I think you still continue to celebrate that, you to celebrate them less?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like ife, yeah stop grab that's not enough.
Speaker 3: Or a call.
Speaker 1: I blame my dad.
Speaker 3: I just didn't like and why I blame both my parents because we just didn't grow up in a very I didn't either celebratory household where we made a big deal about Mother's Days and father's days and that we just didn't do that stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did, uh, you know, we had We celebrated me birthdays, and we did holidays and stuff like that. But my parents, sad to say, they they didn't really do anything for each other. They weren't affectionate. I don't think I've ever seen them like hug or kids. So when it came to each other, and let's be real, once you have kids and mother or Father's Day comes around, the kids, they don't do anything because they don't know you know what I mean. So it really falls on the mom or the dad to do something for each other, and might didn't you doing nothing for our mom?
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: That's similar to the way that I mean I remember growing up because well, or maybe I just don't have a memory of it, but I don't remember my mom ever doing anything for my dad and Father's Day, or my mom ever doing anything for her, or my dad doing anything with my mom on Mother's Day. Anyways, I don't remember that. I just maybe I don't have memory of it, but I feel like I would.
Speaker 1: I need deal.
Speaker 4: I guess I take that back.
Speaker 2: My mom would get my dad something and say it was from us, but it was only like underwear, it socks.
Speaker 4: He needed it, he needed it.
Speaker 3: Father's Day gifts are the worst, you guys. Rip on me for giving stuff my wife needs rather than stuff she might want. That's all that happens on Father's Day. Here's some stuff you probably need. New underwear, new socks.
Speaker 4: Let's run through this list really quick.
Speaker 2: There is a dating coach that has shared the five body language signs that women do when they find you attractive. Oh, so, here's how you know that she's into you If she does any of these five things, and Jess, you can weigh in and let me know if you think you've done these things.
Speaker 4: Number one, play with her hair.
Speaker 5: Oh, I do that all the time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I feel like a lot of the stuff can just be miss misconstrued, like I'm just trying to get the hair out of my eyes.
Speaker 3: There's got to be more than one sign. I mean, there's got to be something else.
Speaker 4: Right, adjust their top.
Speaker 1: Oh, all the ladies in the office do that when I walk by, you know.
Speaker 4: But we're doing that because things are falling out, and you know, we're just trying to.
Speaker 3: But they're doing it at the same time while twirling their hair and I'm just trying to walk.
Speaker 1: To the kitchen again.
Speaker 2: Us now, okay, well then I think that's a tell tale sign. Okay, good, Let's see here, plays with their jewelry.
Speaker 3: They do that too.
Speaker 5: I can see that as like a little like nervous, Like, oh, you're nervous around your crush, so you're like kind of messing around.
Speaker 4: But you do that all the time during the show. Just I don't think you have a crush on it.
Speaker 3: I don't as far as we know.
Speaker 4: Just might have a secret crush on me.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know there's no crush, but yeah, I think a lot of people just have like that nervous, like fidgety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so maybe that's a good sign. They make that person a little nervous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but even if the guy is like hideous, I'm still nervous.
Speaker 1: You're suddenly adjusting your.
Speaker 2: Top right, and I'm talking about playing with jewelry, like I might be like nervous because I'm stuck talking to you and so I'm like trying to find a way out and I'm messing with my ring or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, got it?
Speaker 4: So I think it goes both ways. Tilts her head and listens is another sign.
Speaker 5: I can see that one. I don't think I do that though.
Speaker 3: There is something affectionate about that that when you tilt your head and look at the person.
Speaker 5: Right now and then touches her lips, touches her lips, Like, I don't think I've done that one.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out in what in what way, like when you put your one finger like in your mouth or.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm always like thinking did they wash their hands? I know, because what did they just touch on the answer? No, Yeah, never have right before that.
Speaker 5: See, I think maybe like the eye contact with the eye tilt, I mean with the head tilt. I can see that, or the eye contact with like twirling your hair. It has to be a bunch of things going on at once versus you just doing.
Speaker 4: One of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was it?
Speaker 3: How is eye contact not on this list? I mean that is the you don't go out there and make eye contact and lingering let's just say longer than normal eye contact with somebody you're not at all interest.
Speaker 2: Well, haven't you ever accidentally made eye contact with somebody but more than once because you're like, oh my god, that person saw me look at them, and then you look back and they're still looking. You're like, oh my god, he just did it again.
Speaker 3: That's the sticky eyes we talked about. That had was a surefire technique, but sometimes.
Speaker 5: It doesn't happen because you want it to happen. There's this one man at the gym that I kid, you know, every time I go out to like the gym floor, there's a specific part where I guess we just happened to be working out always at the same time.
Speaker 4: Likes there. He goes there because he knows you're there.
Speaker 5: So then if I'm if I just glance over like I'm done with a set or something, and I'm looking up because i have nowhere else to look, we lock eyes, and we have locked eyes so many times, and I'm like, oh my gosh, what do you do in that scenario?
Speaker 4: Do you give him like or you know how when you like add those look you know, when you you don't even give like a like a courtesy like smile like a no, because at.
Speaker 5: This point it's like, dude, we look at each other too much, like don't look my way and I won't look your way, but somehow we always look at each other, and it's just so awkward.
Speaker 1: That means he's watching you work out, it's waiting for you.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't mean to say that he's creepy, because I mean, clearly I happened to lock eyes with him too, But it's.
Speaker 4: Like if he thinks the same thing about you. This lady the gym is so creamy, she's always looking.
Speaker 5: At me.
Speaker 4: There, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: I don't want him to think that I want him. And the most embarrassing one was when I was.
Speaker 3: You said he was really good looking. No, he's not, but describes to the show.
Speaker 5: He does it. But there was one time that I was looking at the mirror, like I happened to glance at the mirror. He's looking at the mirror at the same time We're locking eyes in the mirror.
Speaker 3: That was so like, is how the love story begins movies before? What if he's is looking at you?
Speaker 1: Going, I wonder if this is Jess from the JV show.
Speaker 3: I listen every morning and said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if it's just that it looks like her and she's a total bee because of how she's treating me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, but I just I try not to make eye contact with anyone because I don't want them to think that I'm over here staring at them and being creepy.
Speaker 3: I met one of our listeners at the gym the other day and she was staring at me, and I was like, take a good look, watch me rip this next set. And then she came over and she said, are you Graham And I said, of course. Her name is Emily, So shout out to anybody she listens to.
Speaker 4: Our show, and shout out your stalker really quick.
Speaker 5: Jess, I don't know his name. Never talk to him. Yeah, we'll see if we keep making eye contact.
Speaker 1: Mall the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine