Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangsta too. It takes a lot of tangle. Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta. Touch baby, you a game.
Speaker 2: Statoo for good warning. This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe talk with the fellas. This ain't my first time.
Speaker 3: At the rodeos.
Speaker 4: All right, everyone, you know what it is. We have Sean mckeann back. He is one of your favorites in mine too, And I'm really excited because last time we got together, we were talking about the Fidelio experiment, but we didn't get to dive into any of the details. And that's what we're doing today and I am beyond excited. Sean, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm very good, thank you, and I'm delighted to be here again. This is a home away from home here in your show.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure. And so we're both big Qubrick fans. And if you could for the listeners kind of tell us how this project came into being, because I'm so curious.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess I have always been the fan Kubrick a long time, and I'm a photographer, and so I would instead of just like I'm gonna sit down and watch a movie like I would put it on while I'm doing something else, like music, you know, and I would take in from from a sidereal perspective, and that way it goes into my brain in a different way. I'm not like absorbed in the story. I'll notice more. And I got like this lightning bolt kind of whoa when I saw the paintings in Eyes Wide Shut and I started down this rabbit hole of how the paintings were in Eyes White Shut relate to the painting in Lolita, and I just fell into it, you know, and digging up all this information. And a friend of mine was putting on a event where he and he asked me to do a presentation and it was kind of up in the air whatever I wanted to talk about, and I was like, well, I got all this information. So I kind of coalesced it into a thing and made a video, and you know, then it was finally all this that I've been talking of people at the fire like hanging out. You know, It's finally a thing, and I was so proud and like I could share it. And ever since then, I still keep learning more, you know, and like it keeps unfolding. And that's the beauty of a Kubrick film. It's not like subjective, it's like actual elements from the real world that we can see on the screen to give us more information on the whole thing, the whole picture, you know. And so it's just everybody that is a fan of Kubrick should know. It's these deep rabbit holes of information. And while I was there, I discovered, like I was learning at the same time about trauma based mind control and satanic ritual abuse and Kathy O'Brien and reading I was reading a Sue Ford's book there Thanks for the Memories, and Kurth Barker and like these stimonias of people that had grown up in generational ritual abuse, and so like my my brain was like it had all that in there already. And then I then I saw that Room two thirty seven and that it's a documentary everybody's probably familiar with. It was on Netflix for a lot of years and John fell Ryan is one of the one of the people who was interviewed for that film, and he says that Helena is stolen at the end, and I was like, oh my god, yeah, and everything clicked and I was like, holy crap. That is they are stealing the next generation of maiden and that's the intergenerational monarch programming. And that's what they did to Kathy O'Brien. That's what they did to you know. They they breed them and take the children because they're more apt to dissociate. Dissociation is a genetic trait. It's learned genetically, so like when they torture the parent, it affects the genetics of the baby, which makes them more readily able to endure that type of abuse. Like dissociation is like a it's like a safety valve or it's like a safety switch for your brain, Like when you're getting eaten by a tiger, all of a sudden, you get adrenaline to like run away and not feel pain. Kind of the same thing with dissociation. If a child is held down like or like circumcision we talked about before on your show, like the baby's held down and then abused so that it can't fight or run, its only choice is to dissociate. And so anyway, that's a genetic trait. And these dark occultists who do these ritual abuse to these for generations, which I also is what I discovered in the paintings is that it's generational for the people wearing the masks too, like they've been doing that for generations, and of course, and that all fits in with the whole thesis. So that was like another lightning bolt. And so like I've been going on to Williams show, William Ramsey, you mentioned him earlier. William Ramsey investigates. He's a friend of both of ours, and he was interested in the eyes Watch shut thesis that I had about how the movie's not really really my thesis. Right here we go, the movie's not really about Bill Bill Harford, the main character, Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is the vehicle that we get to learn about the story. He's just a bumbling fool who is stumbling across all of these facts are in his general vicinity. But really the story is about Alice, the wife of Bill Harford. Alice Harford, and she's named Alice because of the reference to Alice in Wonderland, which is right, you know yourself as a trauma based my control programming set like that, So that right there is a clue. Kuprick is giving us many clues and the very first shot, the very first image that we see of this film is Alice naked. Well, she's disrobing. She's wearing a black dress like a black robe, and she drops it off her body the same way that the women do at the ritual, and then she steps out of it with her high heels. Whe's she wearing heels forget, but anyway, she steps out of the dress and it's the same way they do it the ritual. So right there, like coobrig is showing us she used to be at the ritual. She was trained to do that, see, and we also see that she's in front of her her closet doors are mirrors and one of the doors is open and it's Alice, and that's a looking glass like to go be you know, behind the looking glass. All of that's right there, and she's between two pillars, which is in Anna. That is like if you look at the tarot High Priestess. I think it's like the number three, like the number zero is the fool, number one is the magician, and then I forget how it goes. I think the next one after that is the High Priestess. And it shows even in the right weight deck it shows the maiden in a throne between two pillars, and I think she has two cat beasts like at her flanking her. And that's in Anna has always been depicted with cats, large cats, and we see that in Eyes Wide Shut, with the stuffed tiger or the stuffed lion or whatever. We see that multiple times with Domino's bed, and in the toy store at the end. So and we also have so those are the pillars of Jaquim and bo Az of Freemasonry. And behind her is pomegranates, and these pomegranates are in the shape of the cepha Roth of the Tree of Life. So this is a huge lots of information. And on her lap she has a book and I think it's the Tarot, but it's like a it's like information, but any where the taro is a book that's considered a book of images. And so anyway, this is like the first image. This is what the movie is really about. And so she is Inana, like the pomegranates relate to Anana because of Demeter and Persephone. Persephone was stolen by Hades, brought down in the underworld. You know that whole story. Yeah, yeah, But like she eats six pomegranate seeds, and that is the the Greek or Roman I think it's the Greek one with Persephone. That's the Greek version of the Inana story of the Sumerians and the Babylonians had the same story and her name was Ishtar, so it's the same goddess like you know, and it's the same story even like Inana goes into the underworld and she's made to be trapped there, but she finagles her way out of being able to get out every six months and then she makes Tamus, her male counterpart, goes in her place, so like while she's you know, in the summer months, so while while she's on the earth, it's fertile, the land is fertile, you know, just like Persephone. So it's like a death rebirth fertility ritual and long before the Jesus myths and all of the male death and rebirth it so it's like the old religion, you know. So, uh, that's what. And then we see like later she goes into the party and she there's all these Ishtar stars eight pointed stars and surrounding her head like framed around her, and we see at the party she slips into the altar of being one of the maidens and zandor Zavos like will he he accesses her through a certain series of motions and words that unlocks the programming within her. That's one of the phenomenon of these trauma based mind controlled slaves is that their altars are programmed in different ways, and the altars can be called up to the foe to the front, while the main alt the main persona has to sit in the back seat, you know, while the other one takes control of the body. So like, uh, this kind of like this revelation that I learned from Room two thirty seven, Like why didn't I see it before? Oh? My god? And so it all unfolded from there. And and so I was talking with William Ramsey a bunch, and we were I was going to do a show about Troum novell which you can find on my Wake the Dead Roster of shows and Williams as well, where we talked about trom Novelle and how that is different from Eyes Wide Shut and comparing contrast the original. The film was based on trom novell As, the book by Arthur Schnitzler, and some of the elements were not in the book but the film, so Ziggler was not in the book. Xandor Zavost was not in the book. Ziggler means builder in jail, which means mason. So there's a lot like hung on these elements. And so the guy with the costume shop was in the book, and the Maiden, the young girl who was Ley Sobieski's character, she was in the book too, so that is a continuation. Nightingale, the guy's name being Nightingale is was originally in the book. And that goes back to Avid, who was also mentioned by Xandor's Avast. He was talking to there was a scene where there's a string of lights from his mouth to her ear, from Xandor's to Alice's ear, and he's telling her about Avid and Avid's poetry. And Avid wrote a book Metamorphosis, and Metamorphosis is all about like what a butterfly does, like the monarch, right, and so yeah, and there's another reference to another book named Metamorphosis, The story of Psyche and Psyche and Aros, that whole story where Psyche is a human woman who was turned into a goddess and was given butterfly wings. That story is in another book, ancient book titled Metamorphosis, and the other the other title is called the Golden Ass No like ironic and humorous, but this is true, yes, and I talk about it on my like, So there's all these references to metamorphosis and butterflies, and when we first see helen Us, she's wearing white butterfly wings. So all of these are evidence of this theory, right, Yeah, And so on my show, I talked to a lot of people and I've been digging into some real good topics and some of them are pretty nasty stuff. But I want to learn the truth and I want to understand the mind control. And we got to know, you know, we can't just be like, oh, that's gross, I don't want to know, Like, we have to know if you if you if it's gross, then that's occulting it, Like you are occulting it from yourself on purpose, and like that is occultism.
Speaker 4: Right, So that's the best way of ever heard it put like you're a goulding it because you don't want to hear about it, you don't want to look at But that's fine. Well, you you're making it worse by not digging in That's how I've always been, like, I get it, it grosses people out, but at the same time, you need to know this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. So like when when a grown person says they're having recovered memories of being forced to eat feces or being buried in a coffin alive, or you know, like all of these like being raped by Jesus or these are the most horrendous things you can think of, and other people are like, that's crazy, and they just like, no, not real. People still don't believe it. And like when I tell my theory about eyesweitch shud and how it's related to trum based my control, satanic racial abuse, other like Kubrick researchers and quotes, they're like, no, no, I don't want to think that. They just don't even want to.
Speaker 4: Like even there, what is their grand theory about it? Then? What it's about?
Speaker 3: It's they it's about a lot of well, different people think different things. So the rob Aeger online he thinks that, like he'll talk about the book that Kubrick used that describes occultism and the rituals and child sacrifice and all that stuff. He'll show the cover of the book. He bought the book, but then he won't open it and read, like what and relate the information to the movie.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, I don't go for that stuff. Like he'll say it in his video. I don't like to. I don't go for that stuff. And like another researcher, Julie Kerns, who's phenomenal, she's great. She does idolopus press dot com is her website, and she was featured in Room two thirty seven as well, and she's very smart and she has very intelligent theories and goes in very depth on her website. Everybody should check it out. I asked her too about the paintings and generational abuse, and she was like, I don't I don't want to. She's like, I don't believe it. I don't want to think about it. And that's something I just don't want to look at. And so like this leaves the road wide open for me to just stroll down and like I'm the only one saying it, but I'm not afraid to say it.
Speaker 4: It's the fucking elephant in the room. Yeah, Yeah, somebody's got to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've said for the longest that that's what it's about. But then again, I'm not afraid to talk about those kind of things.
Speaker 3: So God bless you. That's why we're friends. That's why we do yeh yeah. So, like I mean, this is it's it's a wide open and it's and it's like everything that I learned, it all fits in the story. And it's not because I'm crazy and I'm seeing whatever I want to see. Other people corroborated. Like I spoke with on my show. Like I said, it was pretty deep topics and pretty nasty stuff. But we go deep and we talk it out. And one of my friends now and she's been on the show many times, is Carrie A. La Hey, and she is an experiencer of this. She as she was abused ritually by dark cult members of the military, and she was forced into her altars were used to in the rituals. She would wear the robes and be in the performance and when they did the things, she would be used to assist, right, and she had no will of her own. She her she was trained. Basically, she had an altar up who was proud to be that, you know, And she talks all about it on my show. But God, oh, my god. Yeah, oh my god. She's really a warrior. Amazing. She talked about there's another episode that we did about her New World Order Programming where they expected her cult expected that by this time the world would have been taken over by the One World Government and those of and her job was to track down the people trying to escape and kill them. She was talking all about it on the show New World Order Hunter Tracker New World Order Programming, that's one of my episodes I talked to her about it. So like she she's been able to recover her memories and she's done the study to understand what it means, right, she she knows she studies the same stuff I do, and like she understands what the symbol means instead of being like, oh this happened to me, and but she can comprehend why and what it did. And so on her show, she has a YouTube channel desert Dakini Da k I n I, and she explains the mechanics of the SRA, what the mechanics of how she does this for other people like herself, to help find their way out of this dissociated identity disorder. Journaling is important and she like helps for people to understand the mapping in their heads and why why they have these you know, she can tell them what their symptoms are and this is why it's you know, because people can't think. They their brains have been trained to not recognize what is actually wrong and they block it. It's like, uh, the trauma makes them not look same with certain decision, right we can. I mean the trauma of the circumcision makes the father not deny it happened as trauma. Oh it's not just a little cut, no big deal, because he wants to deny. So like his consciousness is like won't accept that it's torture because it doesn't want to accept that it's been tortured. You know, it's there's it's weird the way the mind works. And she can help to elucidate un She helps people and everybody should check in her, should check out our show, and she did. She also did many episodes on the Imagination podcast with Emma Catherine and Emma talks to many SRA survivors. It's like her whole show is just and it's like one after another, it's all the same, Like it's it is a pattern. It's a science that they have been doing for generation, you know. Anyway, So Carrie's talking to me one day on the phone and we're like scheduling one of the shows that we did, and she tells me, Hey, I saw that Ice White Shut thing you did. That's real. I was like what. She's like, yeah, I said, oh, my god, can we talk about it. Let's do a show, and she's like, yeah, okay, And that's recently the last time she was on my show. We talked about the name of the episode was Survivor Speaks the Truth of Ice White Shut. And she tells the story she like years after her recovering and like trying to get better, she thought she was strong enough to watch this film and when the music started going and the backwards chanting and the lighting, and she started to feel messed up and she ran to the bathroom and all of a sudden, she was on her knees, paralyzed, couldn't move ready for programming. She calls it slave pose, and that's what the women were doing in the on the TV screen.
Speaker 4: They were on these my god.
Speaker 3: Right, So like she said that that ritual, she's seen that in real life, and she was when she said she had to recover from She was describing it like it was like being in the sunken place of get out, Like she couldn't have no control of her body anymore. And she described like another movie Kill Bill, like when Uma Thurman's like move your big toe, like really concentrate on trying to move her body again. She had to do that to regain control of her body again. She had enough consciousness to know what's happening at the time, but still it was doing this automatically, like this is what so like we did this whole show where she's telling me, like she's telling me things that I didn't know that I didn't right, Oh my god, like the double headed eagle in the chair. That relates to the programming itself where they even they try to split the minds of the victims. Some victims have total split mind programming where they destroy the corpus colosum, and then the left brain and the right brain can be thinking two things at once, and the two arms can be doing two different things at once, and it's like one of the different programs. And it's related to Philimila programming, which is the which relates to Nightingale, which we were already talking about and Philimla was She's in Avid's book a metamorphosis the stories and Avid's book. And she was raped and the rapist cut her tongue out so she couldn't speak, and she was able to weave a loom that told her story to her sister. And she prayed to become a knight. She prayed to become a bird to get away from this man who's trying to kill her. She was turned by the gods, turned her into a nightingale. And so now as a nightingale, she sings hers. She sings all night telling the story, and then you know, like and the bird sings its its biggest, most important song right before dawn, right right at the end of the night. So it's like a and anything that relates to nightingale, any story, even Shakespeare, like it relates to some of Titus Andronicus, relates to that story of Filamilo. Is anything where they mentioned nightingale, it's a it's a sorrowful lament. They're hinting that this story is a sorrowful lament of violent abuse and sexual torture. So that's why it was in the original book of Schnitzler, and that's why Kubrick kept it for the film, and he accentuated by making Tom Cruise exclaim Nightingale, Nightingale a bunch of times, like every time the guy showed up on screen, Tom would be like, oh, Nightingale, So like it goes into your head, you know you anyway, So she corroborated basically like my whole theory, right, And in that show she was kind of talking about how, oh yeah, that extra twenty three minutes of that was cut, right, and everybody there's this rumor that there's this extra twenty five minutes cut from the film that had like the really naughty stuff, right, And in honesty, there's like maybe maybe like one or one minute like something like that during the sex scenes. In order to get like a different rating, they wanted NC R instead of NC seventeen. I forget, but it was not like a whole scene. And the way that it was cut, I don't know. I don't even know. If they did, they might have added something else to something else so that the timing was the same, because I don't believe that they cut anything out of Eyes Wide Shut, And there's no missing twenty three minutes twenty five minutes because I discovered that this film synchronizes with itself at one hour intervals. Long ago. I discovered that in the bathroom, Ziggler says one hour and he looks at his watch, and then I was like, on a lark, I was like, I'll skip ahead one hour and see. And that's the moment when Mandy is kissing Bill at the ritual mask to mask and I'm like, whoa, that's the same girl that's there on the couch who's passed out. And it's like, this is more information, right because they're related Like that, I can learn more about that character Mandy. And I was like, that's interesting. And then there were a couple other points where I was like, oh, weird, I'll skip ahead and back and was trying to show to William how it does that. And I wanted to ast up one night before the Troum Novelle episode and I was thinking, like, how can I show this to everybody? And it just dawned on me. I was like, Oh, I'll just play it right next to each other. And I got into obs here and I took the movie and I put it into one screen, two screens, and three three screens, and what I did was I and here I'm sharing with let's see share sound yes, sure? And so this here is what I created. It's got the top on the top left, we see the the beginning. It's the first screen starting, and so this is uh, okay, can you hear it? Oh, it hasn't started, okay, So like we got it started here on the upper left, and the other ones are waiting in the screen. So I let it play all the way through, you know, and then I go to about here. Let's see, this is twenty three minutes here here at fifty nine minutes here can you still see?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here now you can see it?
Speaker 3: Okay? So here one second, So this is the same moment where we see Fidelio. So this is at play. This is at like fifty nine minutes. This is at one hour where Bill is at the debt at the table in the Sonata cafe with Nightingale, and he's talking about the ritual well and right about the time when he gets the phone call. Oh see he gets the phone call. I know where that is, right, he's writing it down. Fidelio. Fidelio is the password right this moment and we just saw, well, I'm on my way right now on my way. Right now, when he says, now is the exact moment when you push play on the next screen, the name of Beethoven opera. The password. Now we have entered the true understanding, right the password is this one hour moment. So that's why I named it Fidelio experiment. So now now we go. So now the second screen is starting, and I'm playing the audio altogether, no.
Speaker 5: Way, and so we've seen how these screens relate to each other, and we are able to learn more informational that way.
Speaker 3: So now you're on a pause it and now I'll skip ahead to uh now when we have okay, this is the ritual scene. Okay, so we see the ritual scene is the same time when xandor z Avost is dancing with That.
Speaker 4: Is the freaking chills because it's like literally lining up.
Speaker 3: Dude, It's amazing. It's like way more than Wizard of Oz and the Deck's Dark Side of the Moon. It's like, it's amazing, and Kubrick created it this way. This is on purpose. All kubric researchers, even if they don't like my theory, they should see how it lines up. It's at least this is true because I didn't make it up. I just discovered it. And if you when the DVD was released back in ninety nine or whatever, if you've got three TVs, three DVD players, and three codies of the DVD, you could have done this yourself. You could have sat in a room pressed play when he says now, and on the second one and the third and it would all play together like this. Uh so, now we're skipping ahead and when they when he when okay, listen to this one. This one's amazing.
Speaker 2: Death undressed?
Speaker 3: What makes me? What makes you an exceptions? This is the same moment. Uh this is when she's like, remove your right, so he's found out like he's describing, right, remove your clothes. And if you skipping ahead one hour exactly from this point, we would. So anyway, this is the danger on the other side of the gave it up to me right when he's with the hooker. She supposedly added aids right, so like she is, she's the danger on the other side of the fence. Like when they kiss. It's like another moment, right, All of these moments line up. So yeah, this is when we're arriving at the Sonata Cafe and this is when he goes back to Domino's apartment and learns about the aides thing. So this is all connected and he goes did ding when they said Domino, Domino is Domino mask is the mask of Zoro, the one that goes over their eyes. That that's what a Domino is. Like the word Domino relates to the masks they wear. And Domino the hooker, she has masks on her wall. It's and like it's it goes very deep. So like so here we're arriving. We're arriving at the second hour and the first hour on the second screen, so we're about to hit play on the third one. So we're gonna see Okay Nightingale, Bill Nightingale and they put their names together. And if you look right here, when the waiter is bringing the napkin to the table, the napkin which he writes Fidelio on, if you look just under behind them, just under the waiter under the beer, there, that's Stanley Kubrick in the background and he's listening. He's this is Stanley Kubrick alerting us to pay attention to this moment. And he's like listening in on their conversation. He's in the This is I think the only time when Stanley's been in one of his films where he's put himself in there.
Speaker 4: That means it's important.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly place. So they okay, and then he tells the story there in the village and watched this.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So the moment when Bill grabslous Sally's breasts is the same moment where Nightingale does this with his fingers, because was like, peey, touchy, watch swear it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Look at that. I didn't do that. Kubrick did that. This is the genius of Kubrick blindfold is huh. Right, So then something I should tell you? Really m m, you're putting me on all right. So it's like this moment.
Speaker 4: The plane from wasn't on so well, I don't know when to tell you this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I have seen one or two things in my life. Never, why don't you have a seat The moment he says never, She's like, why don't you have a seat? Done with the flirting? Never such? W never? Right, So okay, wow, okay, this is he gets the call. You know, I don't know how to say this. Hello, Yes, sir, considering that you were with last night, I know where that is. Were dominantly fair? Right? The results, the results the passwords. Well, I'm on my way right now, right now. HIV positive. That's the same. That's interesting. What is this.
Speaker 4: Whoa that lined up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, HIV positive, it's the password whoa. I'm really sorry. So, like, I wonder if Kubrick knew that it was going to be a virus in the future because en Fauci was involved. Like, God, you probably put it on YouTube. I said the wrong words.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even do.
Speaker 3: I'm still like, I think that maybe Kubrick knew that was the plan for the future. And these are the people that are, you know, the hivy thing that people should go down the rabbit hole. There snow HIV virus.
Speaker 4: That's the big secret, right, because it isn't that's right.
Speaker 3: And guess who is in charge of it way back then, And guess why people were down and people were dying because of the medicine. Magic Johnson stopped taking the medicine. He's aliving. Well, you know what I'm saying, people need and why they have.
Speaker 4: To take out Freddy Mercury though really.
Speaker 3: Because just like the killing of the king, the trauma that it causes us who love him so much, that's what it does. And then they can make way more money off his albums that you know they own the right. So here we'll look here. This moment is so this okay, this is like the most important sh stuff, dude.
Speaker 4: This moment right here. This is crazy because you have Ziegler in the uh the billiard room, I guess billiard room. You have the red pope in the ritual, and then you have bill Um finding Mandy in the bathroom. This is crazy because Ziegler is present in all three scenes.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Ziggler's wearing the tricorn hat mask.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, So we've got a trifecta going on right now. This is nuts. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: If you look the red of the felt of the pool table, all pool tables standard is cyan. It's like the opposite of red on the color wheel. So that is like, ohh brings your attention to that, And there's a lot involved with that. It goes back to clockwork orange like I get into it. But so we got the red pool table and then we got the red carpet right, the red pope, right, the red Pope. So that's the same. And they talked about that in Room Too thirty seven, how they related the carpet to the pool table. But then if you look here, we have the painting on the wall in the bathroom where Mandy is passed out. That's painted by Christian Kubrick. It's right there behind Bill's head. It's a huge painting, and that the painting is titled Paula six Months on Red. It's a pregnant woman like laying there on a red red like red carpet red right, and Mandy's on the red chair in the bathroom. So like that's what those women are becoming pregnant. They're getting impregnated. That's what the whole story is. They're like making all those women get inmated, I swear. And when there's a scene, there's like one shot where Bill is looking up at Ziggler and Ziggler's face is framed in front of the painting where the painting behind him takes up the whole frame, and Ziggler's mouth is right where the vagina of the painting, So like it's like the pregnant woman is gonna be borne through his lips, is like gonna speak out what's program and that's what's happening in the billiard room. I'm not gonna tell you who those people are, but you wouldn't sleep so well at night. So and he says it out. He says she's a hooker, like that's what she was, and like you know, and he also says that the doors were locked from the inside. Cops are happy, case closed, But the newspaper didn't say that newspaper didn't have that information. He has secret information about that whole situation. So she was murdered because she went against her programming. Yes, yeah, we talked about that on our show. Yeah, sad, it's very sad. So that's Harry calls that someone on the freedom train. That's how they get free. They have to get murdered out. That's the only way to get free.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: But Alice was lucky enough to be used as a breeder, just like these women at the ritual. They're all being inseminated by the people behind the masks, you know, And that's why they run a train on them so that they don't know who the father is, so that there's no parental lineage. These can be slaves, and they can abuse them and have no care that they're their own kids, you know, but it's still from an elite stock of semen.
Speaker 4: So that's why they run train on them. That makes so much fucking sense, because it's like it's just a random kid to them.
Speaker 3: It's right. It erases the paternal lineage right right, my god. And so that too is a trauma to the baby to not have a father. But that adds to the the abuse that they have to traumatize the children in so many ways to create the effect of an Alice who will, against her own motherly instinct, let her child be abducted by her owners. You know. In the toy store, that whole thing was was orchestrated by Alice, and those people were there just to receive the kid. And Alice went and stood right next to the to the stuffed cats. And those people were waiting in that aisle. They knew which ile to stand in because the stuffed lions like of Inana, like her cat beast, you know, familiar right of magic, familiar, so like. And there was a thug in the in the toy store. We can see him following them. And I talk about it in my My first production was called a Cult Kubrick and the Butterfly Net, and you can find that on Odyssey and stuff I go through.
Speaker 4: I watched it.
Speaker 3: It's great. I'm glad. Yeah so I So there we see her on the on the red chair, the red carpet, those women genuflecting on the red carpet, and he's like, oh, I think you got too many ideas here. Listen to him talk.
Speaker 6: Boom boom.
Speaker 3: Look at where his lips are.
Speaker 4: I never noticed that before, Sean, Fuck you, that's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like Kubrick had to put the camera down low to create the shot. He had to like light it up specifically so.
Speaker 4: That what lips.
Speaker 3: Are, the lips of the vagina would be in the painting. And we can tell that's a pregnant woman. You see her, her nipples are big and dark, and we see her pregnant belly.
Speaker 4: Her belly. Yeah, do you think it's significant? Also, I think I've mentioned this to you before, but Mandy is a redhead.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, They're all redheads, even even Helena mm hmm yeah yeah, even Domino too.
Speaker 4: Coveted, fucking coveted.
Speaker 3: I know they are, that's right, if Arizona Wilder, I don't know how much stock you put in what she says, because some of the stuff she says is pretty wild. But she talked to David Ike a long time ago and he said that, uh or she said to him that blondes and redheads are more they do psychic they have, they're more easily psychic abilities come more easily to them. So they that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why they say like redheads have like mutant DNA and shit, I'm so serious, they say that redheads are mutants.
Speaker 3: That's just because Britain hates Ireland. That's all it is. It's just some racism. Shit. God bless Irish people come on anyway. So all right, So we see that this is him speaking out, like this exact moment, like two hours exactly ahead from the bathroom scene. We hear him speaking out. And the paintings on the wall in the billiard room are significant too. That's where we see the guy with the tricorne hat in the in the painting above Ziggler, So that's supposedly his ancestor.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: These faces on the wall are the unmasked participants from the past that were in the ritual and Kubrick gives us a heraldic shields on the walls above the red carpet, and the guy with the tricorn hat is on the balcony above the red carpet, just like the portrait is above the pool table looking down on the red pool table. Same. It's like it even more strengthens the idea that Room two thirty seven posits with the relation between the carpet and the red pool table. And if you go even further, the ending of Clockwork Orange features a pool table. It's like a snooker table. And he's got the guy, the crippled guy that is torturing Alex with Beethoven.
Speaker 4: Literally, I was gonna say Beethoven at the end, uh huh.
Speaker 3: The Beethoven Opera is the thing that tortures Alex. And really, like Fidelio, like if you think about I'm like just like realizing now, like somebody that has cheated, that is the torture to remember that, to know that you did that and you can't undo it. And it's like that's the pain that we have to live with, is you know, like you can't undo the thing, you can't go back, and like so that in itself is the torture. Like I believe that when when we're done with this life, we judge ourselves. I think that's I think that's why they do many so the darker cultures do all those cremations of care so that when they get to that point, they don't they don't judge themselves. Like I don't know. I think it's like hijacking the the mechanics of spirit, like.
Speaker 4: That would be that would be the ultimate fucking like to judge yourself for all the fucked up things you did. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: I think that's how it works. I think that's how it works because like, yeah, I mean, well anyway, yeah, because like even in life now, like I mean, you can't like if we think about our mistakes and like I mean, that is the torture. I think if you, I think we're inherently moral beings, you know. So that's why in these satanic rituals, they they do the most immoral stuff and then you have to participate, and it's your willingly drinking the blood or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, eating drinking the piss, right right, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So like that then that is confirmation that you are accepting the evil and this is a free will environment where we That's why they show us the thing they do before they do it to us, because this is our consent when we let it happen. So that's the spiritual law of this of this world and this existence. So they have to present their plan to us. It's so, I mean, these kind of movies are both a revelation of the method and a part of the magic ritual itself. You know, people that don't like Kubrick might think that this is that this is an intentional movie, that they're revealing this stuff on purpose to show us that we nothing we can do, Like, can you know they're they're so powerful, makes us learned helplessness, you know. But really I think the Kubrick is showing us how totally depraved they are and how disgusting of people they are. Like when we see Millic, the guy in the costume shop, he's got like a the tie he wears looks like a golden snake skin, you know, and he's got this like evil grin. And I think Kubrick still maintained his morality even though he was in this I'm speculating. Of course, I can't interview the guy, but I believe he was revealing this, and Carrie does too, and we talked about it. She thinks that because there's so much context, that this is not just a trap for our consciousness to allow their rituals in the future. She believes that this is Kubrick trying to reveal to us. There it's all there. We have to decipher it, I mean. And he started in the Shining. In the Shining, he started making these mazes of a movie, you know, where it's, uh, it's more than a film. It's like a it's like a puzzle. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, you and I talked about before a full metal jacket and fucking I was gonna say something about about The Shining, but now I forget. But it's like, it's not just a movie. It is not simply just a movie. There is so fucking much more going on with every single one of them. And I think to prove that point. If you, which I think you do, think that Kubrick did the moon landing stuff, like he's a brilliant, fucking genius. And we've even talked about how kind of like that are today Kubrick a little bit like with get Out, and you know, it's like it's kind of telling of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jordan Peele has like a morality and he seems to be revealing the darker cult and the evil ways of mind control they use, and those mind control slaves are all over Hollywood, like Marilyn Monroe, like you talk about Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, that's that's so exactly that, like we're and you know, Kubrick did take his family of all daughters and to move them to Saint Albans, which is like that was like sacred land for for England basically like and the King Arthur and like Albion of like William Blake and you know, like nobody's gonna bomb that, you know what I mean, Like it's a safe place, like decreate it or like ye if he's like lives where because London is like the control arm of the evil, like it seems to be like the city of London. And of course they work with the Vatican and the whole in Washington, d C. The Three City State, like well.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean shut was filmed at a Rothschild's house.
Speaker 3: Yes, this mansion was built by a Rothschild family member. This at the ritual space it's called meant Moore Towers, and it's not currently owned by the Rothschild. They sold it, I think in the seventies, and then the person who bought it then sold it in the late nineties, and that's why it was able to be featured in these films because then they started renting it out to directors. Also in ninety nine, it was used in the Ninth Gate, the Roman Polanski.
Speaker 4: Fi shut the fuck up. Yeah, the same, the very same, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in ninth Gate. Yeah, the front Jesus Christ, the front facade was used. That was the same building. And you remember like all the lit up little candles, and here's like.
Speaker 4: The fucking Roman Polanski ass fucking ninth Gate ass fucking Johnny Depp ass. That's same, very same, yeah.
Speaker 3: And that movie was released in ninety nine, same time, And that movie, that movie is about a satanic person attaining apotheosis without going through Jesus. It was like you can just walk right into.
Speaker 4: It through the Satanic rites right right.
Speaker 3: They's God. It's like hacking the mechanics of this reality so that they don't have to be christ Like and they don't have to live morally and live abide by the laws of natural law. The creator's laws of this world. If you harm others, you will receive negative harm. Like even the witches will say, like you do a bad spell to somebody, you receive it back times three, you know, Like I mean that that's the love of nature, right, So that's why the Buddhists don't harm anything. They don't even harm bugs like the you know, because they recognize that could be someone somebody's aunt or uncle who's like reincarnated into a bug and happens to be trapped in that body at the time. Like, so they have such reference for life, all life, you know. But these people are hijacking the mechanics of life. So that's what the ritual is doing. A normal copulation has a normal spirit from the realm of God to inhabit the baby. That's how all babies are born with the copulation, the combination of male and female, combination of sperm and ovum. When that spark of life begins, it's a natural soul who gets first rights to that body, right, and they just step right in. Whether it's incarnation or a new soul or whatever you believe, it's that's a natural process. So at that ritual they're going Widershin's they're going backwards. They're speaking backwards. They're doing necromancy, and necromancy has a lot of what they call a left hand path where they go against the flow of nature to work against that flow. Right, So they're doing this necromancy ritual. I believe to control what and who is inhabiting these women at the point of conception. Here at this ritual, Like if you read Moonschild by Aleister Crowley, it's like his only fiction work, but it's based on actual magic, where they create a baby and they control what spirit or entity inhabits the boss. Like that's what Croley was doing with the homunculus. He was like trying to It was really gross the Crowley was doing, trying to make a baby without a woman, like using blood from violent rape and the semen. Maybe that'll make a baby. Like that's what they used to think there was they they call it starfire. They believe that the the woman's menstrual blood is the fertile ground that the seed. They used to think in the cult the ritual, like the ancient times, they used to think that all life came from the male semen and that it's just the red of the starfire. That's why they read this. That's why red, red, and white are the magic colors because of semen and starfire. So like the red of the blood, they used to think, oh, maybe we could use this other blood, maybe we can grow some babies in that. And so that Crowley was like doing violent anal rape and like trying to mix uh semen with that blood, trying to make a homunculous like that's what the picture of lamb. If you ever, if you turn that picture upside down, mm hmm, you see that it's a it's being born out of an anus. It's really it's not like it's like, uh, it's shaped like. It's not shaped like that to look like an alien. It's shaped like that because it's like a droplet of of google being like excreted out through the It's gross. I'm sorry, listeners, No, I mean that.
Speaker 4: It's like we said at the beginning, this stuff is very important and everybody needs to fucking know about it. But it's just like how deprave does your mind have to get in order to think like ass blood and fuck? What did they He raped him in the ass and then he busted a fat load and thought that that was gonna like who's gonna work that?
Speaker 3: If you if you look at a Crowley, like it's all ass right, like a lot of it like that, there's.
Speaker 4: Like what do they do after he busts the fat load? Like he's like, who who is who carries the baby?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know it? Like I don't know it excretes out, I don't know, I'm telling you. But apparently the evil spirit that they allow to inhabit this thing, this demon that's trying that they're trying to be born into flesh they are. They think that that magic power will keep it alive, you know, and of course never bornculus. But people should look into what Homeleuculous really is. It's not just like a little thing, like it's not like it's not like the dude from the Black Lodge of of David Lynch's Twin Peaks. You know, it's not like that little dude. It's like it's something.
Speaker 4: Else, something Okay, So I had not walked. I think the only David Lynch movie I had ever watched was Dune because like it was the lesser of the David Lynches, right, Dune and.
Speaker 3: Fucking it was really well done but pretty silly.
Speaker 4: The new ones are great, which I talked to you about because I wanted to do a thing with you.
Speaker 3: I might still go along with.
Speaker 4: You and that you because they're incredible films. But so I went to go visit Are you familiar with Kolby from Conspiracy Playtime podcast? It's a really good podcast. But anyways, like I went to go visit him and he was like, you're about to get lynched, and I was like, I was like, okay, I'm ready for it. We watched Mullholland Drive and I was high as dog shit.
Speaker 3: That movie is about women like Alice too, yes.
Speaker 4: And it has a Naomi in it.
Speaker 3: Oh Campbell? Right? Yes, yeah, I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Wait wait or is that her name? That's her name?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh?
Speaker 3: Right, the other the blonde chick right right? Isn't it Mulholland Naomi Watts?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I think that's the actress's name, and that she is her split personality.
Speaker 4: She she's a split personality, right right, Naomi?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And she's a Hollywood actress.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: So I had never watched David Lynch, like a good David Lynch. I had only watched it.
Speaker 3: They're all good, even eraser Head is good. Jennifer hates it. Fucking Did you know eraser Head is Kubrick's favorite movie?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: So Colby's sitting there and he's already he knows what to expect because he's already seen it. I'm high as dog shit watching it for the first time. I was like, I don't know whether the fucking puke or fucking ship or fucking start my period. I was having a whole mental fuck. I had never watched a movie that literally jarred me out of reality like that fucking movie did.
Speaker 3: And so this is cilensial cilensia. Like at the end, you're.
Speaker 4: Just like wow, Like when the dude is sitting at the cafe and he's like, I had this dream or whatever, and then he goes around the side of the building and there's that fucking scary ass motherfucker like hiding on the other side. Sean, I'm telling you, there's this whole aspect to film that people do not appreciate, like eyes wide shut, like fucking clockwork orange, like the Shiny It's more than just a movie. It's like a psychological fucking almost like a psychological operation on.
Speaker 3: People, like they are in your fucking.
Speaker 4: Mk ultra right, Yes, it's.
Speaker 3: It is a dream. They can they control the whole dream for two hours. Yeah, Like that's the normal span of our REM sleep, the REM cycle. You get about two psych in about one and a half hours something like that. So they they time movies to be alongside with the rapid eye movement REM sleep cycle, so that our brain takes up this information the same way it takes up a dream. So when that's right, So like when when Kubrick's images are so striking, they burn into your head and you remember that stuff, like the scene at the end of Clockwork Orange when the guy has a pool table with big speakers on it and there's a guy in front who's like playing with red pool balls, red pool balls on this table. It's a green table, but still and like behind them is a big painting of a maiden and this what's being played is Beethoven, you know, and he's like looking up and you can see the guy's face. He's like, aha, like what is a speaker? What is what I mean?
Speaker 6: Ziggler is speaking? He's the speaker in the billiard room. And you know, like the password right, So anyway, and so like it's just loops and loops back into itself and it further like strengthens itself, you know, and the being able to see it here in three frames like even that relates to the Goddess. The Goddess has always been depicted as three, like even the fates, right, and you got maiden, mother and krone. You got the maiden, the young sex kitten, right, and then the mother, which is the reproductive of what Alice is doing, and then the crone. They never actually get the krone. They kill them off like Mandy, right, that's the the other end of the spectrum. And so we see the whole. We see the beginning of the life span with Helena and her butterfly wings and being trained into this nutcracker ballerina, you know, set of programming, and then she gets stolen and then the next kind of stage in the in the lifespan of these women is to be a child prostitute. That's what Carrie was used for. That other women are and it's and it goes that's.
Speaker 4: That's the most valuable thing you can do, is be a child prostitute for them.
Speaker 3: And the room where in this film where uh where Ley Sobieski is being filmed. Is a glass room and the locks are on the outside. It's made to trap victims inside, so it is a blackmail device.
Speaker 4: So that's like you passed on one scene that is like real fucking crazy. Oh look at this.
Speaker 3: This is the tricorn hat is right at the same time, and she's got the star of Ishtar right there around her head.
Speaker 4: Yes, shut the fuck.
Speaker 3: Right, and look at the hat on the woman. Look, it's like she's wearing the hat too, Like Alice is wearing a hat. She's got the stars and the things. And this one's got like dingle.
Speaker 1: Bell he's got the stars too, yea, even with the little fucking bells on.
Speaker 4: It, like where the lights are on the star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like that. And when you first meet and when we meet Ziggler's wife here, let's see if I can find her at the beginning when they first arrive at the party.
Speaker 4: When when he's like, oh, you look beautiful, yes, and she's all like.
Speaker 3: Here, let's see if we can oh this week and see this is Ziggler speaking the This is an important scene right here. So Ziggler is speaking the magic spell to Alice. So this is the moment where.
Speaker 4: And look at her face. She looks all fucking like dissociated and shits.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, she's hearing the message. And he's look at the string of light going from his mouth to her ear. It's this magic spell that he's speaking to her. And this is at the same time when these men are captured in the blackmail Room. And it's also the same time that Mandy's dead body is pulled out of the morgue. So I'm gonna drive back a little bit so we can see so uh so watch wat's this? So this is relating all three of the women together. So uh here she's saying, so he drinks her glass. She's standing there at the bar and she holds the glass right under her face like it's an advertisement, right, And he's reading the newspaper. Here at two hours into the movie, and at one hour something into the movie, we see the introduction of the Rainbow Room. There's a giant rainbow over.
Speaker 4: The door on that ship that the heads crazy.
Speaker 3: You can see the heads of all the different wigs. Those are all the personalities, those are all the and so like this is what goes on, you know, over the rainbow is when the soul dissociates under the rainbow is the debaucherous rape, you know, the abuse of the child. So this is what is being depicted here in this room. Like so okay, she's at the bar and at the end of the film, towards the end, Bill is reading the paper about Mandy. He's discovering what is this? So I mean Harry to get back to bed, so black look so he or something? So Xandor sees her, puts his glass down. What's his hand in his pocket? She sees this. She puts the glass in front of him.
Speaker 2: One of my patients.
Speaker 3: Please give me, He says, what is this? As he's looking down at cheese pizza? What is Cooper telling us?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And then he finds the teddy over there on the red couch, Crimson red, and she he's picking up her glass and he's about to drink her glass, and she's watching, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's my glass.
Speaker 3: I think that's my glass. And that's the same moment when he's discovering this teddy, like, I think that's my Like the teddy is hers right.
Speaker 4: The way that she says it too is like you were saying at the beginning of the episode, if you were to say that sentence, you wouldn't say glass. You would say that's my drink.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right.
Speaker 4: She specifically uses the word glass, right as in Alice in the looking Glass. She's always in front of mirrors. She's always looking in a mirror. And then it's like, hey, I think that's my glass. Like, think about that, Sean. That doesn't even like make sense. It's not empty. It's not like you're sitting there drinking wine. If you put your cup down, you'd be like, hey, that's my drink. Why my drink? She's hey, that's my glass.
Speaker 3: So specific with these altars switching, mirrors are used to help the switch. We see it happen when Bill is touching on Alice and they're about to have sex. She's like giggling and liking it, and then she looks in the mirror and all of a sudden, no more smile and she's just blank, no feeling empty, ready for the sex. Now that's what her brain does when she's because she's a whore, you know. Yeah, So that glass. By saying glass, that's like, that's my trigger to switch alters. That's that's how I switch.
Speaker 4: He drinks, he drinks the whole class Yep.
Speaker 3: He consumes the whole thing.
Speaker 4: So now her glass is empty, fucking dissociated. Oh, somebody's gonna say I'm a psychopath for looking.
Speaker 3: Into this leg all these things.
Speaker 4: Meaning right, he drinks it to the very bottom. He doesn't just take a sip from her cup. He drinks it to the bottom. So now she's the empty glass, ready for the ready for the program right the.
Speaker 3: And then the other altar pops out where all of a sudden, she acts super drunk and she's all flirty with him, and she acts like she'd give him sex, but but her other programming, of mother programming won't allow that, and she walks away from him, and the band is playing only Have Eyes for You, like in the background, you know, and that's her moment of fidelity, you know. And it's like we can all relate, like, oh, I used to be uh, I used to fornicate all the time, but now I'm a married dude and now I can't do that, I guess, So like we can all kind of relate, so like we you know, regular people watching. But this is he is accessing her programming with this motion of using doing her glass and and she is she's being accessed.
Speaker 4: In the fucking scene right above it, the dude is standing behind a glass window.
Speaker 3: Yes, right there in a glass room.
Speaker 4: And he's in a glass room and he's just discovered his daughter with two fucking dudes fucking doing some training ship and it's like, okay, now we've got two references to the glassroom.
Speaker 3: Now, good point. Yeah, I never I never mentioned that, but but that that definitely that fits are So this is also she's looking up to see you r R A N the one in the other the at the end of the film, this is the moment when he's learning that Kurran has died, right, and so watch this is the moment that that Zandor guzzles the glass. Watch this the exact moment, Yes, what on earth is going on here? This is what that That's the very moment where she's triggered. That's the very moment when he discovers that those dudes are in the room there. This is the very moment when he learned when later in the film, when uh Bill learns that amandica and died and then we'll continue watching here, I'll kill you. I promise, I'll kill you, he says, and then he says, I'm xandorz avostright, So here we go. Have you no sense of decency? As he kisses her hands, have you go crazy?
Speaker 4: We were invinded here the lady daughter.
Speaker 3: To you. Hear that, young lady, this is my daughter. Same moment where she says, my name is Alice Harford. This is my daughter. My name is Alice Harford. This is exactly relating. Alice is the same as Leely So yeske, it lines up perfectly. Can't you see? This is my daughter and she's deranged. She is a child police.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 3: Wind himself clime his eyes out someplace with a very bad climate. Where is Mandy right now? She's on a cold slab in a drawer.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, that is what she said?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where is Where are these guys right now? Watch the moment that Mandy is pulled out of the door the drawer. Is the moment where the door gets locked. Watch please take here. He had a very good time first, right, like those guys just did. Had a good time first, like the cult just did with Mandy before she got put on that slab, A very good time, right?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: What are you here with anyone? Watch? Gentlemen, please have the goodness to big fine for't you see I sent you little wore. He's pointing as we see the dead Mandy on the slab, and listen to what he says, go to bed at once, like the big sleep Mandy is. She's gone to bed? Did you as soon as a serf sentiment? She whispers in his ear. Lely whispers in his ear. You need an ermine cloak, which means that Ley was there at those parties, those rituals before she knows about these parties.
Speaker 6: You need it? What else?
Speaker 3: Okay, please go ahead?
Speaker 4: Yes, well, I mean just like it's it's Bill and Mandy, Bill and Ley, fucking Red Pope and Alice, and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think he's the Red Pope, but still go ahead. I think he is.
Speaker 4: You don't think so?
Speaker 3: No, No, I think that. I think that the Red Pope is the guy in the newspaper who Mandy was betrothed to. I think that anyway, But let's please continue with your thought.
Speaker 4: No. I was just saying, like it's so interesting because it's all like couples, you know, and it represents like the mother the maiden.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: Her own Lely is the maiden, Alice is the mother, and Mandy here is the crone. This is the three aspects of the goddess right here on the screen. And so we listened to Zandor asks what do you do? Alice? So watch watch above what Lely does in response. It's like they it's totally lined up. Watch the creature. I deal with you as soon as a serf sentiment.
Speaker 5: What you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Alice? Well at the moment, at the moment, look at what Lely Sylvieaski's doing. She's like she's selling her wares. What do you do, Alice? Well at the moment? And then look what does she do? She's she was the kid in underwear trying to be a hooker, and she's also the woman here on the slab, dead in the morgue, right, that's what she does. Well, I managed an art gallery, but it went broke. It went broke. When we when we zoom in on Mandy, who went broke? Or just that slave went broke? He went You notice how the car sound cut exactly where she said, but it went broke. And this is the same moment where Bill is realizing this is the same girl that he met at the party and so and then you look at both Bill's faces the same face. They're just like the stunned. He's got friends in the art game, right, thank you. So there's a naval officer. There's the two maidens that give us when it at the party. So it's like all of these maidens are connected. They're all the same. So this is what Kubrick is doing. He's showing us that they're all the same. Girl. And look at this the dollar Bill He's got to cut in two right when he's talking to the two girls, like he's like, look it's Gemini, Like there's two of them, right, you know. And we see these two girls, the nw Ala Windsor and the other one from Rockefeller Plaza right Like everything you can skip to anywhere and you can see how all three lines. This is where he says she's a hooker. This is where she said like the star of Ishtar behind It's like.
Speaker 2: It just keeps going, goddam.
Speaker 3: We see here they're grooming. And this might be when Bill is realizing that his daughter is also part of it. If there's other realizations, you could look at it different ways. Where Bill is realizing that his family and that his wife. It might be that like that he's realizing these things and not speaking them out to you. Could you could look at it in different ways. And the moment when she's look at this, when he's.
Speaker 2: Found out and where did you disappear?
Speaker 3: Now he's found out, Oh where did you disappear? With them for so long? And all of a sudden, the moment the ritual turns to where he has to confront Red Cloak, and you know, and the music even lines up, so I didn't disappear the word disappear, like right when we see this mask of the Eye of Providence with the trying with the eye in it, and this is the same moment where uh and in a couple of minutes and like another minute, we're going to see the double headed eagle on the chair, which also relates to freemasons just appear. I didn't go with anybody, come forward. I got called upstairs to see did you hear that?
Speaker 4: Ah? That was crazy?
Speaker 3: Red Cloak says, come forward, and Bill says, I got called upstairs to see him. Yeah, it's amazing. People. Everybody needs to take a big dose of mushrooms and watch this thing. Like everything lines up and look at this. Okay, the scene where he finds the mask on the bed, the threat and there's the mask. They right, just a couple of minds. The music fits where did you disappear to?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Then like and if you go further ahead, here the the moment where he says, remove your clothes, hind remove are like your mask? There's the mask right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: She find and then he takes the mask off and look at he's got his hand on his heart. He's like, oh, found out where exceptions. At the beginning he says, I'm an exception. I would never do that. But in the end, this is the moment where he's found out where he did that. You see, like it even fits the x the exoteric story, the way that it lines.
Speaker 4: Up what makes you?
Speaker 3: What makes you an exception? That what makes me? The minute he says get undressed is when he starts crying, He's like.
Speaker 2: I notice that.
Speaker 4: It's like he's bawling over.
Speaker 3: On the other Yeah. And the guy's holding the mask over his heart like it's a protection, Like it's his shield. He's trying to cover protect himself from these people. And she has the mask there on the pillow. It's all found out like he's discovering because move you, I would never hurt you. I never do that to.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't those two consideration.
Speaker 2: Because it.
Speaker 3: Relax regressive.
Speaker 4: It's not the pot.
Speaker 3: He just said, I'll tell you everything. She yelled stop in the other frame, and he says, I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you everything. That's the rule. He wasn't supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Answer the impression.
Speaker 5: That's what I was.
Speaker 2: Who we're arguing about.
Speaker 3: She has to redeem him. And look at on the left, her eyes, her face, she has to deal with this guy. She's you know, is she ready to redeem him? The wife? You know, and she's looking down below in the other end. She's like, I'm trying to find out where you're coming from. She learns in the other frame where he's coming from. And look at what it does. She's crying all that. You know, I'm just trying to find out where you're coming from. Listen the moment she says, Titt already to redeem him.
Speaker 7: Let's say, let's say, for example, you have some gorgeous woman.
Speaker 6: Are you sure you understand what you're taking upon yourself?
Speaker 3: Tits right at the moment, Oh my God, there's her efing tits right when she says her efing tits and we see Bill's face over there like looking down all like, h yeah, when touching tits at work. It isn't just professional like you know, it's the truth. It is so amazing this movie.
Speaker 7: Now, what I want to know, I want to know, what are you really thinking about when you're sing Alice, very welcome to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: It's all very impersonal and you know you are free.
Speaker 3: I warn you.
Speaker 4: Further or if you say a single word.
Speaker 3: If you say a single word, and he's saying sex is the last thing on my mind. And he said all the words to Alice, and Alice is one of their slaves. It's like he just told them everything that he can't keep a secret. And this is the moment where she tells him we have to bring Helena to the toy store. After he spills the beans and disobeys Red Cloak and tells somebody more than a single word. Now his daughter has to get abducted. That's why she's really crying because Bill ruined everything, their whole the plan of raising a daughter and a nice little family for them to use and abuse whenever they want. Now that's all out the window, and how they have to abduct Helena. And now Helen is probably gonna be like Leely and she's probably gonna work at the garment shop. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: About watching with fees, there will be the most.
Speaker 3: Do you think.
Speaker 4: About what handsome doctor?
Speaker 3: The moment when the guy says there will be extremely dire consequences for you and your family. That's the same moment when Alice tells Bill, we told Helena We're going to bring her to the toy store. I'm gonna bring her toy store today. And the toy store is the handoff where she brings Helena to be given away to her cult. And I can even skip ahead to you. Yeah, so here's a toy store.
Speaker 2: He's the last thing.
Speaker 3: Do you understand the dire consequences?
Speaker 2: Right, hypothetical woman patient's mind leaks, He's.
Speaker 3: What makes him so sure. And there we have she's being taken by death and he's leading her away and there watching it happen. And this is the same moment when the thug starts following them. This guy you can barely see him. Bill is stepping aside for the thug you see him to the right of that screen. It's like Italian guy with like a five o'clock shadow, and he's looking down to where Helena was just and Bill has to step aside for him to move. Bill kind of like nods at him, So we are to look at this guy that Bill is moving aside for in the toy store. He appears directly at the same moment that the cloaked figure is leading Mandy away to her death. Stoping, this is the same moment. This is the same character. Yes, this is they're taking Helena away, just like they're taking Mandy away. They're they're sending their goon to go grab her. Now, see now he passes them, and then we'll see that he goes beyond them and then turns around and starts following them, and we see them again, or we see him again right before she turns down the aisle of the two of the two old men at the end of the Teddy Bear a better reason. She's afraid. She's afraid, okay, so.
Speaker 2: So so after you tell her that everything's fine so fast.
Speaker 4: What then?
Speaker 3: What then?
Speaker 2: Yes, what.
Speaker 3: What is going to happen? What is going to happen to that woman?
Speaker 2: What then, and then by the way to yes, yes, what is.
Speaker 3: Going to happen to that woman? What is going to happen to his daughter? The teddy Bear at that same moment, and then we see those two guys holding the teddy Bear laughing at the end of the aisle. What is going to happen? What is going to happen? No one can change you see the promise.
Speaker 4: And years of evolution, she said, years of fucking generational fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trauma based mind control. And then we see directly behind her on the wall in the toy store, on that red wall that matches the red carpet all that we see. It's like on a shelf. There's like an obelisk. It's black and white checkered with.
Speaker 4: The big star looking thing around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's kind of like it's a ferris wheel or whatever. And it's actually it's a yellow octagon. Suh, I know, I know, right, But the octagon represents the Testa act, which is the hypercube, which is the mind control programming of the slaves they are in the eternal cage.
Speaker 4: You blew my mind with that when we talked about it on the Note episode, because you were like, well, look at it. It's a testaact and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh mind, yeah, yeah, the face of the bad the evil monster is a testa actor. It's an extruding cube. It's fucking amazing. Yeah, Jordan Peel's really smart and so like Kubrick, here he's shown above her head and then like it's in the background, but as she as they walk, this thing becomes behind her head. It settles within her skull. The way that the camera is lined up, it's like like the way that stars work, and like you can see a thing because it lines up with you know, so that that symbol is effectively through the camera lens being placed within her head, you know, in the space of her head. So that octagon represents the eternal cage of mind control. And he's asking her what do you think She's thinking, what the what the cult tells her to think? She's doing what the what the cult tells her to do?
Speaker 7: Women, It is just about security and commitment and whatever.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: So watch see behind them there's the thug and he's touching a teddy bear. See that he's walking around there. Here's his face again. See him at the five o'clock shadow, and he walks down the aisle behind the aisle where they walk. So when the little girl walks around the corner, there he is. He's the big bead wolf. So nobody notices that thug guy. I think I'm the first guy I notice him.
Speaker 2: Why don't I think we should too? She got a little stone tonight.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I do know. There's the same moment where we see Barbie and you know, a Barbie.
Speaker 4: I know all about that, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. And we see Marilyn Monroe in the dress. Fucking gentlemen prefer blondes. That's what Arizona Wilder was saying before. You know, gentlemen preferred blondes, right, So, and then she's in the ballerina. She got the ballerina nutcracker Barbie. So this is I know what I do know is and then boom Kubrick cuts to Barbie dolls, Marilyn Monroe little girl coveting the nutcracker Barbie. And then in the box below the Marilyn Monroe doll is another Barbie trapped within a golden box. And the window she's looking out from is an upside down pentagram. It's an upside down five pointed star trapped within a golden cage, and she looks out through a window of satanism. Fuck, I'll tell you what I do know. And then like if you look up to the right, there's like some ornate like ancient like old English costume of Barbie which shows the generational how long it's been happening, you know, like everything is there in the frame. And then like, I'll tell you what I do know. That's what I think what Kubrick really does know for sure, he does know about Maryland. He does know that these women are slaves. And this is him showing us that, you know. And this is also the moment where he locks the door behind him, like and then he's yelling. He's yelling at at Alice in the other frame. You know, he's I know what I do know.
Speaker 2: Find to pick a fight with me, and now you're trying to make.
Speaker 4: Me jealous, but you're not.
Speaker 3: And look at all the Teddy Bears, Like over on the left, she's there on the side of the Teddy Bear, and we see the Pooh Bear way up in the corner with the elevators. What does elevators relate to? You know? The elevators are just satanic. I don't know, just the symbolism just you know, brings you deep into the underworld, like pulls you down. I mean, freaking prince died in an elevator. They killed him in an elevator, and we got Pooh Bear right there, the yellow.
Speaker 4: You've I have.
Speaker 3: So now the moment where we're at the aisle, we see the two men at the end of the aisle, we see there's the tiger stuffed cats that she goes and stands right next to the stuff tiger and down below in the other one, she's like, you've never been jealous to me. She's mad. It's like she's doing this out of revenge. She's like pissed at Bill. She's like, yeah, let him have our baby. And this is the same moment he looks at Helena while she's sleeping. He like goes in her room and he likes sees and there's a big teddy bear in that scene too, where he looks at her sleeping and he's like, oh, she's safe. Oh, thank goodness, she's safe. And he's looking at her. But now I'll play it and we'll see in the toy store he doesn't even look at her. His eyes are wide shut.
Speaker 4: And when jealous.
Speaker 5: About me, Well, I don't know, Alice, maybe because you're mind.
Speaker 3: The same one, because you're my wife, right. And this is the moment where they're pushing, they're almost effecting there, pushing out yeah, yes, that you can see. They're like pushing her shoulders. As those men go, they're like, go ahead, follow them. And she's got the cat beast there behind her. She's got the anana energy. That's the altar that's up and we see Helena asleep. Room two thirty seven told us about Look at the painting that she painted. It says sex like that's in the subliminals of what they're programming her with. And there's like there's two lamps and there's a clown on either side, a blue one and a red one. And there's a little teddy bear on her post, like the bedpost, and the little teddy bear has a rainbow on its T shirt and it's straddling the post like it's a phallic thing. So this teddy bear is going to relate to the rainbow room that she's gonna She's being programmed the same way that Ley Sobieski was programmed, right, So this is the same moment because you're my wife and you would never do that. And then she laughs at him.
Speaker 2: Watch maybe because you're the mother of my child.
Speaker 3: And I the little girl looked back for the last time. Alice was watching. But Bill was looking at Alice's face.
Speaker 4: Uh, mother of my child, right, and.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's the last moment that Helena or that Alice is going to see Helena look at her face. She's like, oh inside, all of her authors are screaming, but she has to do it. She just does it. And this is and look Bill, Bill was just looked at Helena and he closes his eyes. It's as if that it's as if he's feeling the pain of the of what's happening in the other frame.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like the name Helena was chosen specifically or did that come from the book?
Speaker 3: It was not in the book. I forget the girl's name in the book, but it was like a German family in the book.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Marilyn Monroe died on Helena drive.
Speaker 3: Huh really wow. Also, she relates to the gods. Helena is like one of the biggest gods of the Greek pantheon, you know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I thought that was so crazy because Marilyn died on don't get me to line about the number of the house. But it was on Helena Drive, and if it wasn't in the book Helena, then that's gotta be chosen.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, you're right, anything that he changed we need to pay attention to, yes, right, right? So yeah, and like hell in like hell in like in a hell right, you know, hal sounds like hell like that whole like it's I think Kubrick might have been using that too, because the way the words work, like in your brain, would never be unfaithful.
Speaker 4: To me yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, grateful, I'm sure of.
Speaker 3: You, and she laughs grateful and then she's explaining we should be grateful, and basically she's telling him, like we should be glad they didn't kill us with all of our adventures. She's like, I'm saving you, buddy, even though he doesn't know. His eyes are wide shut. He's the jerk, you know, like.
Speaker 2: That we've managed to survive.
Speaker 3: So as the one frame is she's telling him, oh about this. The other frame, she's laughing in his face after his daughter was stolen, and he's so sure that she'd be unfaithful, and she's laughing in his face as like his kid gets given away. And we can tell in the other frame how much he cares about Helena and how like he looks at her when she's sleeping and he you know, he loves her. But he's probably not her dad. She was probably inseminated at one of those rituals. He thinks that he's her dad.
Speaker 4: Well, she's red headed and he's brunette and she's blonde. So you always have to say. I mentioned it all the time with the royal family about fucking Harry because he came out of the woodward with some fucking red hair, and Diana probably got inciminated by a higher upper if you know what I mean, a redheaded motherfucker. And that's who Harry's dad is, because.
Speaker 3: The firstborn had to be Charles. But after that they're allowed to be with who they like. Just what Xandor Zavos said to Alice and the party, you know, oh, the beauty of marriage is once he married, you can, you know, be with who you like after that losing r Jenny and then it's all so kind of the same way, like the first guy gets first DIBs at inseminating her. You know, like after the ritual, the woman gets up and walks over and chooses one of the men. So that's almost like, oh, I got chosen, right, But then right after that all the other guys run train, and so no one really knows who the dad is, so like it's certainly not Bill. They own this daughter. They they own Helena, right, Bill is just he's in charge of feeding her and keeping her clothed, you know, that's why they give him such a good job. He doesn't do anything doctor, He just like checks their pulse, like puts his hand on their head when they die. Like, he doesn't do anything. He's so cush and his apartment is so rich. If you like lived in New York, it's like impossible to that apartment like that. You know, you gotta like.
Speaker 4: But he still only serves the elite, even though he's.
Speaker 3: A doctor, right, he only serves them. And that's why when he was going to the Rainbow Shop to begin with, he was trying to find one of his old clients. So the Rainbow Fashions was always run by the cult. Millich is just the new manager who's taken over, who's pimping women now, but before Bill used to take care of the other guy that used to run that classroom, who used to be in charge of that operation. So Bill serves all of these all of his get like all of his people are probably elite pedophiles doing to bauch her sex with bread trauma based mind control hookers.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's funny, yeah, Milleny.
Speaker 3: So the only a dream stuff relates to like the dream space, is when the locked away memories become liminal again and they can be accessed in a dream. And so these dreams that she has about the naval officer and all this stuff are memories that she had as a different self, and they bubble up in her dreams and she doesn't even know why they're important. Carrie explained that to me, she might not even know why she's having these dreams or why they're so important to her. But there's a part of her that believes herself to also be elite. She is one of the ones who was not thrown away. She is like a diamond, you know, like how they give them diamonds, Like they don't set these ones on fire, they don't let dogs eat this one. These ones they use for breeding. She's one of the better ones, and that's what the Filamila programming and other like the o cult priestess. There's an altar inside which believes herself to be elite bloodline and is happy to be and is proud of being part of this cult, and that overrides the will of the other ones. So that is the crown that holds down the two heads of the eagle. Like that, there's an internal altar which keeps the separations, which keeps all the other ones in order. And the more you learn about traum based my control, you'll see that.
Speaker 6: So this.
Speaker 3: She has, Alice has a elite, a cult personality that is proud to for them that when that feels that's the only time when they're allowed to shine, right, that's the only time when they can be their best self and they're not like be treated like treated like crap. Like I mean, my dad was beat up his whole life by his dad. But when he would help swing a hammer or carrie shingles or help build the house, he would get a pat on the head. Good job, son, you know. And then my dad grew up a carpenter. Just happened that, right, So that's like how it works though, that that person is proud even though they're abused all the time, they're proud to be that and it uh so that is that is the main will that is acting with Alice, and that's why Alice does everything the cult tells her, and that's why she has these dreams bubble out, because that's when she felt whole and complete and happy and true. And she even describes it in her dream to Bill. She says, it's funny because you were dearer to me than ever and we talked about our future and we talked about Helena, but at no time was he ever out of my mind like she was out of her mind right. So this is she's explaining what it is to be the victim. She doesn't even know what these memories are, but the true self inside is giving in dreams. And Kubrick understands this all and he gives it to us in this film. And he constructed the film precisely so that it aligns in one hour intervals so that we can discover this information. And it further cements the message by having all three work together. And then when the when the first film goes black, when the third film gets to the point at one hour you can start it again and it can be like a never ending mobile strip of this movie where it's all three playing all the time. Yeah. So, like Kubrick he filmed it, he didn't. It's the longest filming of any any movie. It's again his Book of World records. It took him like two years to shoot the film. And before he shot any scenes on film, he put it on all on VHS tape and he sat down with the actors and he went over, I like what you did here, I like how you do that. I'll do more of this. Don't do that. And this way they're in real time, they're able he's able to see how long it takes for the lines to be spoken, how they and then when he edits it later, he can construct the scenes so that they aligned perfectly. At the one hour mark, and with all of the messages that he's putting, he can be like, this is gonna happen at about thirty six minutes, and then it can re re reinforce that message at one hour in thirty six minutes, and then again at two hours in thirty six minutes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So this this proves that there couldn't have been anything taken out because it wouldn't line up this perfectly. It would be it was just not fit. So Kubrick gave this as not only as it like it's a key to decipher the message, it's also like proof that it's complete. We it proves that nothing was cut. I don't know if he was murdered. I think his health was declining. Maybe he knew that he wasn't going to survive much longer and this film was gonna be the next one after Lolita, But he kept putting it off, putting it off. And I think it's because it it takes this much time to create such a masterpiece and to have it layered in so perfectly.
Speaker 4: It's that's what it is. It's an actual masterpiece.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, like the best one. Like everybody's like, oh man, but really the way that it's constructed, the way that some of the lines, he's like, what then, and we're like waiting for the next line, and some people are like, it's really odd the timing of the dialogue. But then when we see it line up completely, it lines up with the other frames. So the other frame is answering, what then, what is going to happen to that woman. Right. It's as if the first frame had to wait for the other frame to say that line so that it lines up. It's like they're speaking so that it's it's meant to be seen this way, just like the the just like the Maidens. Here in this film, it's a three aspects of the Maiden, the Maiden, mother, and Crone. This film is meant to be watched three ways together to get the full understanding of what the Maiden really is. She's got three different lives, She's used for many different purposes. And that's Cooper is showing us.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 3: It's more than just showing us the maidens and the hookers. He's showing us the mind control and what it is to be one of these women, and how the cult treats these women, and how the organized crime of the operation and the blackmail of it all, and the hooking, and like even man or even Domino, the girl on the street, she too had a stuffed lion cat on her bed and the beds spread was like red bedspread had like roses on it, which is even more Rosicrucian stuff even goes even deeper. And she had like a mirror on her wall with a candle in front of it, Like, why, here's a big mirror with a candle. It's like a mirror for looking at your face. But then you put like your magic candle right there for when you're doing your you know, your wickan magic or whatever. She's got all the masks on the walls which represent the split personalities, just like the heads in the Rainbow Room, and just like the masks of the ritual space.
Speaker 4: And she had all those teddy bears on her bed, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is a stuffed cat, just like Inana. And then if you look at Lolita, when when the Quilty is crawling up the stairs and he's getting shot by Humbert, he crawls behind the portrait, and then Humbert shoots through the portrait like he's shooting the portraits. He's shooting the people hiding behind the portrait. And then when we see that portrait is a maiden and it's on a tiger skin rug like it's it is the Scarlet Horror riding the cat beast of Babylon. It's the Scarlet Horror Babylon right there, and Quilty, the rich occultist who rapes Little Girls is hiding behind those portrait, these portraits which the portraits are heavily revealing, like in this film too. And I talked about it a lot in the cled Kubrick and the Butterfly Nets.
Speaker 4: So and even if it wasn't like if we're just talking about surface level shit for someone who is not a conspiracy theorist whatsoever, right, and they're gonna sit down and watch eyes wide shut, the surface level story is even such a fucking study in the human condition because it's so true. Right, the woman is always the one that's insatiable. She's bored out of her fucking medulla having to be with fucking Bill, and she's like she's like tired of her life. And I feel it. And then you know, and I'm not just saying this because I'm recently divorced or anything, but you do get to a point where you're like, you bore the fucking dog shit out of me. I swear to God, if I had a chance with that navy guy or whatever, the sailor, like when she all the flashback scenes where she was fantasizing about it, that's like some real fucking shit. And the argument that they're having oh, when you do a breast exam, like you're not in you're touching her titties, and like you don't have any thoughts in your head about she's projecting onto him her desire to get by some other guy, Like she's projecting from herself onto Bill, who's not even like he didn't even ask for the conversation. He didn't even bring it up. She brought it up about the models and where did you go? And it's just such a study in the human conditions. She's so fucking bored out of her fucking mind, and it's just like you're stuck together in this prison of marriage with this person that you know it's Bill is like the big idiot in this whole movie. Like he's the dumb ass in every even conceivable way. He's just the dumb fuck that you know, nobody wants him at the party, his wife barely wants him. He's a shitty dad, you know, letting them take Helen off at the end. And he's just this big dumb ass, this big fucking dumb ass. The movie is not about him.
Speaker 3: And you know, Kubrick, he was going to do it in the seventies or early eighties, and he was going to have Steve Martin played Bill's character. And one of Kubrick's favorite films is The Jerk Steve Martin, and to have Steve Martin be there, he is the jerk, Like he's the jerk like I'm on the phone book.
Speaker 4: Well you know, like the character is so.
Speaker 3: Stupid and blind everything. That's Bill. That's right, Bill, right, yeah, and we and he thinks he's so great. Oh this is what you get when you make house calls, right. But really they're inviting them to the party because of her, because Alice, you know, like she's their favorite and so like that's why they get invited every to the party every year. That's what. Like he's just a warm body to be a dad for them to raise their little butterfly.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: And you know the elites they don't just you know, they might own the hookers on the street, but they don't just find some random hooker. You know, they're not they don't do like what Epstein was doing, like random girls, like they breed them, like they from scratch. It's not like Kathy O'Brien was sold to the government, like you know, like sometimes like John.
Speaker 4: I swear like that that story is so sad, right right, and she was a throwaway cats in it, like the generational as we were discussing, So in this situation, Patsy is Alice and John Benet is Helena, I mean, was born, raised for the slaughter right right, and groomed for it. Yep.
Speaker 3: And all those people were touching her body. Mm hmmm, because all those people touched her body during the ritual when they killed her, you know, and like they so there are throwaway ones and there are not throwaway ones, and some of them they think themselves, like Alice does, we should be grateful. We're lucky that we weren't like John Benet or Mandy. You know, we survived.
Speaker 4: We get to live whether or not. It's a great existence, I mean, but at least we're not dead.
Speaker 3: Might as well let the power elite just do what they're gonna do, because you can't fight it. They're just gonna take control of your whole life. Just you know that scene in the billiard room where Bill is like Ziggler puts his hands on Bill's shoulders and he's like, people die, It happens all the time, you know, Like that's a threat to Bill, and Bill has to like take that and go with the lie instead of the truth. Yeah, because to believe the lie is too much drive you crazy. That's why when nine to eleven happens, they say, oh, yeah, it was steel beams melted because kerosene. Yeah, Norad stood down because some guys that lived in a cave in Afghanistan. That's why Norad didn't go and shoot those planes down. You know, like they tell us these completely ridiculous lies like oh, door was locked from the inside. Cops are happy, end of questions.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: That's how they control information. They control the newspapers, they control the actresses, all the models, Marilyn Monroe, all of.
Speaker 4: It, right, every fucking aspect right.
Speaker 3: And that's what your show talks about all the time, and my show too, we talk about the mind control and sovereignty, you know, of personal owning your own soul, not giving into their control.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just it's so sad. It's so fucking sad.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 4: I do understand that our work is important, Like this project is crazy important. Like yes, it's a movie, but it's so much more. It's so much more than a movie, and it's this game that they're consistently playing on us right right in front of our eyes. Literally shut see shut exactly. But I mean, thank you so much for bringing this on my show. I am flabber fucking yeah. And so if someone wants to just watch it without our commentary, yes, where can they find your project?
Speaker 3: They can find it at well. All my stuff is posted at one Great Worknetwork dot com slash Sean hyphen McCann and there I have a page where I post I embed the links. I make a new page for every project and I em bed all the links and where I post it. But you can find the Fidelio experiment. I put it on Odyssey on my Odyssey page. You can find that on't wakethedead on Odyssey dot com, o d y see dot com. I also put it on Rumble, but it was too big a file to put it on bit shoot. I might have to shrink the file down and maybe get on bit shoot. Right now, it's on those two places, cause it's like five hours. I wanted to show prove that I'm not pulling at editing, moving stuff around. I play the whole thing, start to finish the number one screen, start to finish number two screen, and those go black and the last one plays out to the end. I let the whole thing so you can skip to the middle and see where all three line up. But I just displayed it all for everybody to see. I'm not playing around. This is Kubrick's movie. I'm not editing or doing anything. It's complete. So you can find that. It's called Fidelio Experiment, and you can look it on Google. Probably find it Fidelio Experiment. It's many hours and if you look up on Odyssey, there's a way to download. If you click the little three dots button, it'll give you the option option to download, So get it on your computer. I'm not making any money from it. It's fair use, like I'm not. I'm showing the genius of the movie, and it adds to the value of the movie itself. I believe that I'm adding value to Eyes Wide Shut. I'm not making money off of their copyrighted material, so right, I believe this all to be fair use, and I'm not charging money. Everybody can see it for free, so they can find that Fidelio Experiment on my weak the dead pages of Odyssey rumble, and I also have a bitch, and I also post on Spotify and you can find all on Apple Google all the audio places you can find Wake the Dead podcast. And I I've been kind of slow. I've got some shows like ready to go, but I haven't posted them yet. I've been having a you know, it's summertime and it's tough to get everything going and like to have everything. So I didn't post anything this week. You know, I'm sorry, listeners, but I do have more shows in the works and we're doing this here today, and so I haven't stopped. I'm just I had to slow down and I'm working on another side project and I'm trying to get I'm trying to get something else done and I'm so I'm trying to focus and rearrange my life a little bit. So but hopefully it'll it'll be done by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: And you son like me, Sean, I'm just like, I haven't stopped. I'm just kind of bummed up right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right. It's tough man to keep the keep all the threads together, the ties that bind, you know, or sometimes let them go, and like it's tough. It's really tough. We are and I know that your life has been like really rocky, and you've had a lot. I hope that's free.
Speaker 4: I mean it's been. I don't know about you, but twenty twenty four has been like one of the most revealing years of my entire fucking life. Like it's I'm not even I don't even know if I'm the same person anymore, Like twenty twenty four happened and like I'm fucking Phoenix from the Ashes or some shit like that. It's been transformative and years dark occultism.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, it's.
Speaker 3: Just being alive.
Speaker 4: It's formative year.
Speaker 3: I think the wheel of time is like we're like the universe is grinding our face against the wheel and it's like grinding off all of the all the like it's I go deep with it, but we gotta go. I gotta I gotta get ready for work.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: I always love working with you. Where the hes in a pod. I feel like literally.
Speaker 3: Anytime, like we need to and maybe Dune maybe it's a big project.
Speaker 4: Huge, huge project. Keep it on the back burner though, you know, because it's it's a great Both of those movies are great. But thank you so much. Sean, this was amazing. We'll have to do it again sometime soon. And I hope all the listeners go and find more of your work. And to all of those who stuck around to the end, you're amazing and we will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 3: Cheers,