Speaker 1: This is your favorite podcast, and I'm your favorite podcasts. Welcome to I'm just chilling. A Wait, that was rude. Hold on, let me running that back. This is your favorite podcast, I'm your favorite podcast. It's your Roy Coy and welcome to I'm just chilling. Look, if I didn't correct myself, then my mama would have probably called me and been like, boy white being so rude. These people don't know you. You better introduce y'allself properly. So see my I do got some type of science. You feeling, I'm going too strong, girl. They want you as a wife. That's why you wanna have You want to protest while you wanna fight for your right, you don't allow them by run everything that noise a as you see, it's a vibe over here. If this is your first time listening to the show, welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. You are now family. I appreciate you. Thank you for tuning in. I don't know how you ended up here, but thank you and I appreciate you. If this isn't it your first time on the show without how you doing whatever the ball. I gotta start doing that, man, I gotta stay being my social feel me. I'm trying to do better. You feel what I'm saying. But God know my heart. That's like my that's my line for everything nowadays. God know my heart. It worked though, because he do. God do know my heart. Do you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to do better. It may not always present itself as better, but just know I'm trying and my level of trying. This may not be a lot bad times, but just no, I'm still trying.
Speaker 2: D D deep do side.
Speaker 1: Don't be looking at y'all whatever device is like I'm crazy, because I know it's true. God know y'all a heart. Y'all ain't saints, because if he was, you wouldn't be on the chunnel. You look at you, Look at you? Got you not just playing? Don't click off?
Speaker 2: I like you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry forgive me.
Speaker 1: So, y'all, I got I love you brand because I sat in front of the TV for about six hours because I had to be into watching two days because you know the schedule.
Speaker 2: Confidence but that's but that's neither here to me.
Speaker 1: So I just sat in front of the TV for six hours and guess what did I find out?
Speaker 2: Who kills Sarah, did I ask me?
Speaker 1: Ask me, I went, oh, yeah, no, I did not find out who killed Sarah's ask Now, if you're looking like what are you talking about, Cochean, I am talking about Who Kills Sarah?
Speaker 2: The Netflix document your series?
Speaker 1: You feel me? I watched it.
Speaker 2: I watched the other day from.
Speaker 1: Season one, season two because I'm like, oh, maybe I might find out who kills Sarah. Yeah, no, I ain't find out who killed that little half food and she was in a lot of other things, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, I really want to know who killed her. A lot of people have reasons to kill her. But look, I'm not gonna go on it for for the people who haven't seen it, but if you're on the fence about watching it, definitely sit.
Speaker 2: Down, grab some popercorn, and watch Who Kills Sarah? Okay, it's one Netflix. Don't don't be the last one to watch it.
Speaker 1: You know, because it's definitely Abode put on.
Speaker 2: This one for the ladies. Shout out to y'all, what the ladies listening for you? Let me stop couples a little, yeah you killed Sarah?
Speaker 1: And then after that, I need a new serious to watch because I don't manage to watch this, So can y'all drop some serious in my inbox?
Speaker 2: I appreciate you so much, and I know I didn't go live. I'm up to something product, but I shall you my.
Speaker 1: Face there, like my actue looks crazy rating and I refuse to be on anybody's camera with my act ways looking like the himalayers. You feel what I'm saying, Like, no, I know y'are not about to have me on the next meet because y'all are truth poking to connect to that to my face.
Speaker 2: So after my act clear, I've got you coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking about you. So it's not I'm just chilling cards mom, I'm just chilling because they was beinging on the phone on the sudden that.
Speaker 1: I gotta go for your like I told you, like I appreciate everything like ordering and I read them because it makes.
Speaker 2: Me better as a whole.
Speaker 1: For what I'm saying, like I'm shrying, it's not just talking fast like.
Speaker 2: A truly am trying to.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of hardy.
Speaker 2: People feel like.
Speaker 1: Els milensing out. So whoever cat card car is carrying. He said, these conversations are validating s every lated, thank you for bringing bringing us to this very special podcast.
Speaker 2: Wasn't just what I do?
Speaker 1: You know, I tried to I tried to meet me all the time.
Speaker 2: I just know you just come back. Bro. So whoever Joe so right, he said, when I'm driving, I must look in saying make laughing.
Speaker 1: So Joe boy, I appreciate you looking, saying it just look like you have a good time.
Speaker 2: They mad because they.
Speaker 1: They didn't have something like you at Let's see it, says, I was having a bad start of my day. Now I'm laughing so hard. I forgot what I was upset.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, baby.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I can hope that to me. Go Tore says, I always look forward to listening to Coy when a new episode comes out.
Speaker 2: So keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love you. I look forward to blessing your ears. I know it sounds nice, it says Michael cracking.
Speaker 2: Get up.
Speaker 3: Mike said, God, bless.
Speaker 2: You your things on.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: I want to listen to you because we have hope.
Speaker 3: This podcast is one of my daily plays.
Speaker 2: Love me to work, keep up the great work. If you love me, trust.
Speaker 1: To The feminist said whatever, but it's a fucking other nigga, we love you a touch and so this is.
Speaker 3: This I don't know your name, I can't pronounce it, so well done. It's just tremendous that you want to picture one of my.
Speaker 1: Favorite pods cast great premise, levels of characters, interesting guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have nothing but the characters. Speaking of guests, have.
Speaker 1: Y'all seen the Golden Girls? Like we keep going through this every so often, Like the Golden Girls always go miss it and then I gotta go looking for these little ball head half and then they get mad at me because when I find them, I just don't bet I have a gamper right. I feel like I shouldn't have to go through that.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought my relationship with them was better.
Speaker 1: Like I looked by the pool, I look at the liquor store, in the wine aisle, you know what I'm saying. I looked at the chip aisle in the grocery store, and I couldn't find them. So like, if y'all find the Golden Girls, can you please return them to I'm just chilling podcasts? Thank you? That was a special announcement.
Speaker 2: Trump, You're busy boys, Kisy could go bring goes for.
Speaker 1: This new season because you know we have another FI Moons, so you know release it's a new season, new opportunities, new blessings.
Speaker 2: Right like I had to give me a to do list, gud.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds like something so small, like all he had to get him on to do list, but it's so like, I don't know, it does something to my spirit seeing my to do list because the cross off the things that you make it seem like I did something, you know, because like els put all my thoughts at one place.
Speaker 2: It lets me just get everything that I need together. And you know, to cross off something.
Speaker 1: About to do list feels very validated because it feels like.
Speaker 2: I've done something I wasn't looking.
Speaker 1: Man, that's what we might think is to have something new, you know, my to do list, something new and cross off one thing off my to do list everything at least they don't have a short term for now, but just to have something to do this that you're working to it to be a better And that's why I challenge everybody. I challenge you to get it, to do this, and I challenge you the point three things on it to do is that's what makes you a better person.
Speaker 2: And I want you to work for it. Just make sure that you cross those things off your to do this whatever it is, like, I believe in you.
Speaker 1: I know you can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's like I can't move. It's like, don't laugh at me. I've gone through it. We're like crying right out. Like someone calls six ninety six kids, Life away. I'm falling and I can't move my leg help life away with a wife, work man.
Speaker 1: Look y'all, I gotta get my way together. I don't want nothing anyway.
Speaker 2: Tug. Somebody tell somebody you love the mother, don't let your way go. Know it's always peach love. Happiness is your boy, coy And I see y'all next time.
Speaker 1: I got my