Speaker 1: This has the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, and it is time for your sunset at McKinney Amphitheater MAVs Minute. As you know, the MAVs play at Houston tonight. You can hear all the action right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle, the home of Dallas Mavericks Basketball. I don't know if you know this not, but the Mavericks are huge sponsors of that big Saint Patti's Day parade that happens on Greenville Avenue every year as well. But anyways, back to the task at hand here. They are going to be at Houston. Will have a pregame starting at six thirty. Tip starts at seven with Chuck and Brian and look, Houston is an aggressive team. They're supposed to have Fred van Vliet back for this one, but the MAVs are gonna get some guys back as well. Huge to get PJ. Washington Junior back in the mix. That will absolutely make a difference. He's one of their better players. Maybe they can garner some momentum. They're still holding Phoenix at Bay and hanging onto that ten seed, so who knows how that will turn out and then they'll turn around and they'll play Philly at noon on Sunday. That is your MAVs Minute, brought to you by the Sunset of McKinney Amphitheater. Going to Sunset Texas dot com. That Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a fire pit sweet or join the Apemen Club. It's gonna be opening in twenty twenty six. Secure your suite now. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fun tweets.
Speaker 3: Here are the important.
Speaker 4: Stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 2: As you can tell, it's a little dusty out there. Big big wins have been a problem out west. It's wild to get a notification on your phone that says fire warning. We've been in a fire warning today.
Speaker 1: Get that. I get it.
Speaker 5: Either that it's only for KT You guys probably don't have the right weather apps. I'm tracking on my Oh it's an app. Yeah, you have to be a notifications stirred on. Yeah, you have to be like verified and all that you know. You know, then, uh, but bad deal.
Speaker 2: Seriously, four thousand people a four thousand Encore Custer without power with high winds, we had eighteen wheelers in the Panhandle blown over. Bender shows a video earlier in a Marillo that looks like the apocalypse. We had firefighters knocked out a seven acre brush fire in Wise County, which is good that they knocked it out, but that's the problem. One small fire can spread quickly, and I don't know if the fire warning is very common or if we didn't notice, or it's just top of.
Speaker 3: Mind because of LA. But that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is gonna be great. Yeah, weather's gonna be wonderful tomorrow. This is just gonna pass through. It's gonna be dusty and weird tonight.
Speaker 1: So did you guys ever see the great Orson Wells hosted movie The Man Who Saw Tomorrow about the prophecies of Nostradamus? No, okay, have you guys ever gone down the Nostradamus well?
Speaker 2: And he's got boring to me? Man, the guy knew stuff, predictlar stuff cool.
Speaker 1: The thing that's fun, not fun, but like when you go, oh, okay, it said this and you try to apply it to something. It's kind of the era that we're living in he had predicted just hell on Earth, and I was like a wonderful Nostradamus saw old of just fires that were going on, like forest fires and blazes in California, and wonder if that's what old Nostrodamus saw and he thought it was the apocalypse?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean maybe, But like the thing is that people still try to apply things to Like when Oshra Damas said this is gonna happen, right, did he just have so much time on his hands that he was predicting all these things into You would get bored predicting things after one hundred.
Speaker 3: Years in the future before the internet though, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's when they like figured out like you know, constellations and stuff. They're just like staring up to go, hey man, that looks like a god's belt.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Let's play a quick game. And this is just a guess what this news story is about? Ready?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 6: Agents are used to confiscating a lot of things, right, shampoo, shaving cream, even weapons. But last week agents at Newark Airport came across some unusual contraband you see it there. A Pennsylvania man was caught with a live concealed in his pants.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what to sing it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you all know? I think I know what it is? If I does it?
Speaker 4: Snap, let me go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and play the fool ready, yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You see it there.
Speaker 6: A Pennsylvania man was caught with a live turtle concealed in his pants when he tried to go through airport security on Friday. The man was escorted out of the checkpoint by police, while the turtle was handed over to local animal control officers.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it wasn't a snapping turtle.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I picture that little turtle there in little turtle handcuffs going.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't mean it, wouldn't mad it. This guy's amusing me.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know this guy, So what kind of turtle? Why was he trying to get it through?
Speaker 2: I saw the turtle wasn't that big. I don't know what kind of turtle was. That's a turtle. I don't know the type of turtle. No, I know what I know why? It was one of those comfort turtles. Oh yeah, yeah, and he service turtle. Yeah, it is a service turtle. And he was not allowed.
Speaker 4: To bring that on the plane. But he couldn't move forward without it. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Because they have the small turtles right, that would be the best emotional support.
Speaker 7: Turtle ever, little soggy wet turtle servicing him in his pants.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, he was going to town on that shell.
Speaker 3: Turtles are kind of gross to me. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What are the animals that aren't gross to you? Boy?
Speaker 3: That's fair? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just see the lady in Australia who's gonna get deported from Australia.
Speaker 3: She's an American but idiot, Yes, I saw her.
Speaker 2: She picked up a baby wombat, held it up, and then Australia's political people were like.
Speaker 3: Get rid of her. That bitch is not allowed to Australia ever. A get She took the baby wom bed away.
Speaker 1: Took it away from the mom, and then the mom started running after as well, like what are you doing, crazy American lady.
Speaker 4: I'm not a thousand percent sure I know what a wombat is?
Speaker 7: What is a wombat?
Speaker 3: Wombat? Looks like that's a good question. A little tiny little bear.
Speaker 2: Kind of I'm looking it up right, They're so small they're like a bear in a hedgehog combined.
Speaker 4: Maybe is it a marsupial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sort of very strange looking. It's kind of round and cuddly though.
Speaker 4: Does that have a pouch like a kala?
Speaker 3: Like a tiny kuala? Kind of this? I mean the baby one. I don't know if the big ones. They're allegedly dangerous too.
Speaker 7: What made her think she could pick it up like a fumble recovery and start running back?
Speaker 2: Animal influencer? Okay, yeah she is, so she does, so she makes a living online. I pushed videos with animals. I'm not good with the news. Did they find the missing spring breaker and the Dominican Republic? Are you'll following the story?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You get different news. You watch some different news channels than I do. It's a huge story, really, dude. All right, like gender free news. Somebody got lost on spring break? Wait he follows gender free news like gender fluid? Yeah, okay, I'm looking at a wombat. That's funny, isn't.
Speaker 2: Don't lead us?
Speaker 3: What's the Dominican public story?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, let me get on Google and you talk words till I'm done.
Speaker 7: Uh, this is a spring break situation where like a high schooler.
Speaker 1: It's a college. I think it's like twenty one year old lady.
Speaker 4: That sucks.
Speaker 2: The Stars are gonna have some of their games airing on Fox Savvy moved by Fox, copying the MAVs model.
Speaker 4: Okay, n take four victory plus games.
Speaker 3: We're gonna air on Fox four.
Speaker 4: Yes. Oh hold on, I have an update.
Speaker 3: That's a sad.
Speaker 7: Care with an update now on the story Skins tracking.
Speaker 1: Witnesses say the missing PIT student was rescued from a powerful wave and then vanished.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is a story from a couple of days ago. I did see her picture that I saw.
Speaker 7: It rescued from a powerful wave and then another wave.
Speaker 1: So this is a story from USA Today from eight hours ago. Last man to see her name is Saduska Kananki said he tried to save missing student from ocean.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that sucks.
Speaker 1: The international search continues University of Pittsburgh student who vanished while on spring break trip to the Dominican Republic earlier this month.
Speaker 3: Ye, well, that is not the positive note. I wanted to end the segment.
Speaker 4: On to bring the warm back back up.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, baby Wombat happened, and the turtle is at his pants.
Speaker 4: Yep, the turtle was in the pants.
Speaker 7: There you have it coming up next, the only segment of Today that won't be podcasted.
Speaker 4: It's the Today Game Next