Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday's the JV Show. I'm Selena Room and I'm just let's get to the first talk back at the day. Let's just jump right in by the way, crazy Cash, It's back on Wild. Yes, we have a chance on one thousand dollars on standby. Just hang on, Okay, give me a second.
Speaker 3: Dang, Happy Thursday, Selena and Jess. So here in California, we have four professional NBA teams. Three of those four teams made it to the playoffs. Do you want to guess what team didn't make the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Check them out, boy Graham. But sure he's okay.
Speaker 4: Uh, guess what this suck?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Your king?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Samona Kings were eliminated from the play in tournament last night by the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 2: I love that for us.
Speaker 1: I don't love that for us. Check out your boy gram.
Speaker 4: I'll let you know how I'm doing. I'm doing just fine. I had no expectations for the Sacramento Kings this year. They traded a deer and fox Like, did I think They're gonna be some playoff run? No, My expectations were perfectly in check. Would have been nice if they won last night. Sure, am I heartbroken that they lost today? No, not at all, Like they had no business. They're not a good enough team to win an NBA championship, and neither are a few of these California teams that are in the playoffs, So like, who cares?
Speaker 2: And although you are a Kings fan, and by the way, you still support the Warriors, also a Warriors fan, but I feel like, I feel like you're more of a football, baseball kind of guy.
Speaker 4: I'm more I'm much more invested in the Giants and the Niners than in the Sacramento Kings. But also Sacramento Kings have been pretty like I mean, not to rip on my own team, pretty irrelevant for the past two decades. So they had, you know, they've had really great teams in the past, and the NBA decided they didn't want to let them win a championship because the NBA is rigged, and after.
Speaker 2: The scripted it's all scripted, you guys.
Speaker 4: It wasn't scripted, but it is now. The refs even came out and admitted that they were fixing the games. But that's neither here nor there. We don't need to drum up the pass there. But yeah, I'm doing just fine today. Okay, just to check out your boy Graham, he's doing just fine. I would have liked to have liked would have been fun to like to be him this morning. Yeah, sure, but you know, didn't get to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, for the best.
Speaker 4: There's always next year for the best. Yeah, and it's okay.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: It's in a ghost voice because they're ghosts.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's good, the ghost voice.
Speaker 4: What I find what I find funny is that you know, Warriors fans have been waiting. They've been waiting this entire you know, they've waited an entire year because I don't know. I mean, again, not to drum up the past, but the Kings beat the Warriors and eliminated them from the play in tournament last season. Do you guys not remember that some people have obviously circled this and waited into this moment. Now. The only problem is, Look, I appreciate the trolling. I think it's funny. That was a good talk back like that one. But the only problem is, like the Warriors weren't the ones that eliminated the Kings from the play in tournament. It was a Dallas Mavericks unless you're a Dallas Mavericks fans. If you're a Dallas Mavericks fan, like, by all means, open up a talk back, let me have it.
Speaker 1: But like again, I don't really care.
Speaker 4: But but you know, I mean, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Still allowed to be happy that Kings were eliminated.
Speaker 1: It's not as satisfying, though, is it?
Speaker 4: Like as but a little satisfying when your team eliminates the other team from the what was what exactly happened last year?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: That was satisfying?
Speaker 4: Stuck in the past ground exactly. I'm not drumm enough the past. I'm just saying I'm comparing that to this year, like this year, like unless you're a Dallas Mavericks fan.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, I'm four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: By your festival two ain't happen any guys. Oh we are going to talk more about this later this morning, but for now, just know that organizers are saying that Mexico stole all their money. So it's been called up or postponed. Far now postpone, ye still.
Speaker 4: Going to happen. Francisco Giants will look to take three out of four games from the Phillies when they take the field today. They pounded them last night eleven to four, keeping the Giants with the second best record in all of Baseball Division rivals. The Padres have the best record, and then the Dodgers are just narrowly behind the Giants. The NL West is going to be tough the season, so the Giants need to keep on winning. First pitch today in Philadelphia is at one oh five.
Speaker 7: Oh WHOA a moist to morning. You'll see now clouds and patchy drizzle.
Speaker 2: For your morning commute.
Speaker 7: That will go away though, and temperatures will remain in the mid to upper sixties to date.
Speaker 4: As I was running my wipers the entire drive in this morning, as it sprinkled the entire way sprinkle that it was a mix of sprinkling and fog dizzle And is that fog gizzzle drizzle and fog fog gizzle? I just thought to myself, Man just didn't mention anything about this. I was the old one that brought up that it may be kind of sprinkling in this there's a chance of some.
Speaker 7: Because yesterday, I gave you yesterday's forecast.
Speaker 4: We have to live in the moment ground give it happened last night.
Speaker 7: We have to live in the moment I told you in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but at the forecast gives it what's coming up.
Speaker 4: The forecast is telling you what's ahead. And like last night, it was definitely a sprinkling at my house and this morning was sprinkling on my drive in. I thought I should know about them. Hey, Jim and I best your day today is going to be nine with mars in Leo, whatever that is. It's time for you to collaborate, strategize and connect, dig into a fascinating subject and explore how it could be turned into a potentially lucrative career or business. Ooh, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks hanging out with us. I'm Selena Ogrim and I'm Jess. All Right, we got to talk about this race. How are we because I've been seeing it, you know, all over the internet, so I know what it's about. How are we going to convey this?
Speaker 4: This is going to be difficult, but mark your calendar is April twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: Startup in La is going to be hosting the.
Speaker 4: World's first ever how do I say this a race of swimmers? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, like Michael Michael.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not like not like an Olympic swim race.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a race. They're much much smaller like things.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's the world's first ever baby gravy race.
Speaker 1: Babies.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me let me think how to say this. They're gonna be racing the swimmers man jam from the man jam.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like Megan Markles, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Tadpole t animals. No, not not tadpole racing. Sorry, it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be extracting some swimmers from some brogert.
Speaker 1: What you know. You know, it's like no, no.
Speaker 4: No, you know, like the genetic confetti that only a man can excuse me, you know, the wiggle Warriors. They're gonna be the ones doing the racing, you know, the little the wiggles, the tiny, little microscopic tiny Oh got it, Now there's gonna be. They are gonna be this is look, this is gonna be a legit race. Now you're probably thinking, how in the world are you gonna be able to watch a race of such teen C tenC tiny microscopic proportions.
Speaker 1: They will have a special.
Speaker 4: Microscope Microsoft microscope set up so that you are able to view this up on a screen, and then it's gonna be the first one to cross the finish line.
Speaker 1: They're going to pick two.
Speaker 4: They're gonna select ahead of time, two racers, two competitors that they think are really fast swimmers.
Speaker 2: I have questions, true, how how did they get them?
Speaker 4: Probably I'm assuming donation.
Speaker 2: So and each one is from a different donor.
Speaker 1: Yes, not the same.
Speaker 2: Is Nick Cannon one of them?
Speaker 4: Don't know if he's supplied any but he I mean, that wouldn't be fair. Okay, so they have been supplied. That'd be like Michael Phelps swimming against you in a race, Selena, Like, that's not Nick Cannon's man.
Speaker 1: Jam would destroy you. Sorry, it's not like.
Speaker 7: An in the moment thing, like you're just like I thought it was like.
Speaker 4: Justs is picturing a game of soggy biscuit. That's not what That's not what's happening here. This is a they're setting up an actual unofficial I mean, I guess official track, but that track is going to be a very short route that's only visible under a microscope. This company says that they are doing this to raise awareness about issues affecting male fertility, and so that's kind of the point behind this. But they are selling tickets to this. There's going to be a thought there are a thousands. There are a thousand seats available to watch this, and they want to make this a spectacle. They want to make it just like any big prize fight or championship race or sporting event. They're going to have, uh, you know, live weigh ins, a press conference, there's going to be play by pla commentary, The race is going to be live streamed.
Speaker 1: Who do you think they're weighing?
Speaker 4: I don't know how you put something that tiny on a scale or no, I think the actual that And they say there will also be betting, so you are going to be able to bet on who you think is going to swim the fast.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 4: I can only hope I could pick more or less than on the swimmer's time. I don't know what a good time would be like, you know, if they told me like they're going to finish the race in three point eight seconds, I don't know, Or is it ten minutes. I have no idea, but I'm fascinated to watch. Would you guys attend to race like this if somebody gave you a ticket?
Speaker 2: I would just for the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, Jeff.
Speaker 7: Would be pretty funny to watch. And if there's money on the line, I want to win so many Yeah.
Speaker 4: If there's a betting aspect of this, of course, you know I'm in.
Speaker 2: So it's just a room of people watching this on his screen. Yes, because you can't like actually see with your own eyes.
Speaker 7: This could possibly just be like the shortest race ever, right.
Speaker 2: It is going to be the shortest race.
Speaker 7: Like, but then once the race is over, like, is there an after party?
Speaker 2: Like what's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh, there'll be everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure they'll put like a little I picture them putting like a little metal around.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's kind of cute. The neck and they're standing on like you know those like pedestal called the podium. What number one and then number two? Is it just two of them?
Speaker 1: It's just two. It's a one on one race.
Speaker 4: As far as I've it's everything that I've been told so far about this race.
Speaker 1: It's a one one on one.
Speaker 7: But merch there that you could buy, obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna get like Cala brand deals obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: You on the cover of like Cereal box, get some.
Speaker 1: Little shoes on them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, one little shoe, one little shoe on the back. Okay, this is weird.
Speaker 2: Wait when is this taking place?
Speaker 4: April twenty fifth? You guys, mark your calendar in LA. There's time to get down there and get your tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you Graham the JV show on Wild.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, guys, is Alice so rich men. Sorry for the right top bag, but I have a comment about Jess's weather report. She kind of reminds me of Karen Smith from Mean Girls, So yeah, thanks anyway, Jess, all right, you guys have a great game.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: Who's I mean? I've seen Mean Girls. I don't remember Karen Smith? Who's that?
Speaker 7: She like goes on to become a weather reporter on the like after the movie.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they should. But her boobs can always tell when it's gonna rain. And there's one weather report. Listen to this, Hi, this is Karen Smith.
Speaker 8: It's sixty degrees and there's a thirty and it's already raining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's like feeling her boobs as it's raining on her, Like, yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: A thirty chance spot on thirty percent chances already raining. That's keeping you on your toes. That's how Ess likes to describe any chance of rain, just like it.
Speaker 1: Might be raining, it might not, but it might rain, but.
Speaker 7: It might Umbrella's just might not need it because we never know what tomorrow is gonna bring.
Speaker 2: Really, what are supposed to know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't warn us yesterday about all this fog gizzzle because my wipers were going the entire drive in from that on this morning.
Speaker 2: And I don't have good wipers.
Speaker 1: Just it's the worst, all right.
Speaker 2: So major changes coming to how we board flights. Now, this is the biggest shake up in the aviation industry in fifty years, is what this report says. So in two to three years there's going to be new technology available. We're not gonna have to check in for flights, We're not going to have to show a boarding pass, We're not going to have to show or ID or passport or anything like that, which is perfect. It's wrong. Sure to go to the d MB and get our real IDs. But this is what this report says, Okay that under this new way of boarding, flights will be issued a journey pass as soon as we book a flights, so all of that information is going to go straight to our phones as well, Like we're always going to have our passport and ID and all that information stored in our phones as well. So when we get our journey pass, that's going straight to our phone and it'll automatically update if any changes are made to the flight or to you know, the booking process and all that stuff. So when we get to the airport day of not going to be any check in desks, we just walk right in there. There's gonna be technology already set up in the airports. It's going to scan our faces. And they've been talking about this facial recognition stuff for a while. Supposedly two to three years is when it's going to actually like roll out and.
Speaker 4: Be you take a picture of your face right now, when do you take a flight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for like security purposes right now.
Speaker 4: So that's the same thing as scanning your face.
Speaker 2: Right well, now this will be for check in purposes. So we go there, they'll know that we arrive just because our face is going to pop up and that'll notify them of our intention to board a flight, and then we just go to the gate. There's not going to be any like security checkpoints. Well, there is going to be security checkpoints, but not like the check your ID boarding pass.
Speaker 1: Okay, do I still have to take my shoes off?
Speaker 2: That I don't know?
Speaker 4: Come on, can we get rid of that?
Speaker 2: And you know about that. Sometimes they make you take your shoes off. Sometimes they don't like why isn't it consistent? Oh I always do it.
Speaker 4: No, sometimes they're like, don't work.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, they're no, leave your hoodie.
Speaker 4: On, leave shoes on, just on, just walk on through, like make it make sense?
Speaker 2: Which is it?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Anyways, so they're going to be using our biometric data since they're going to scan us and know everything about us, to just let us board the flight. Just walk right in, get on the plane, and go oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: So more jobs that are going to go basically because all of the people that are working at airports TSA.
Speaker 4: And sorry, I'm not going to need you anymore. A camera in the sky is going to scan you on the way in. I mean, this technology basically art exists right now, but they have to be able to roll it out and implement it. Yeah, and worldwide and worldwide right and at all the airports you mean to tell me the airport and like Bozeman, Montana is going to have all all these scanning cameras and all this high tech you know, like sure to SFO got it right, But like you mean to tell me, always like little podunk airports around the country and where the world we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have it, be ready for it. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make you print your boarding pass and take your shoes off and do all the unnecessary and take your items that are clear liquids and taken put them in a plastic bag and take that out too. Does anyone do that anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't do that, even print boarding pass.
Speaker 4: I just leave that stuff in my bag. If you want to go through it and find it, go for it, you do, yes, what what do you care? You're gonna pull men? You're gonna pull me outline and tell me my hairjels one ounce more than the thing. I don't take it out of the bag and a clear like why you have the equipment to scan it? You can see everything? Like what are you gonna do with it? Why is seeing it with your own eyes better than the thing that can X ray so you don't have to take it out of your bag.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All that stuff, it doesn't mean anything like all this song and dance as some guy tried to, you know, take out a plane, get on a plane with a bombity' shoe like a million years ago, and we're still taking our shoes off today. When you go through some scanner that through everything you can wear, your stupid shoes.
Speaker 2: Are in exposed to like harmful stuff when we get in that scanner. By the way, probably great.
Speaker 4: None of that stuff blasting through you, I'm sure is good when you have and but the other thing is like, oh, you can pay more money and have the clear or whatever. The other different you know, speedy check in lines and you don't take your shoes off in those. So how came paign more money makes your shoes exempt from having a bomb in them? Like, explain that to me, Like you know what I mean? None of this stuff makes sense. It would be nice to have just one universal system. I kind of like this idea. You just walk in, everyone just walk in and go just walk in, let the camera figure it out.
Speaker 7: Unless your phone's dead than what Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, just it can't be dead. Nobody is walking around with their phone in these days, right, everyone has the charger except for just trying to exact.
Speaker 9: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about story happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, Blake Lively was just named one of Time Magazine's Titans. Do you know what that means? So you know, every year in Time they put out their most Influential People list.
Speaker 1: Do they still put out an actual magazine?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think they do. Wow, I think. Don't quote me on that. But anyways, so every year they put out their list of the hundred most influential people, and then they also have a Titans category. This category is for people who are leaders in their field and who've made a transformative impact on the world. In the past, they've listed like Bill Gates, Michelle Obama, George W. Bush. This year, Serena Williams was listed, Lorne Michaels, who's the creator of SNL, Simone Bioles, Mark Zuckerberg, Blake Lively, Blake. Blake and a few others made this category as well. So civil rights attorney Sherylyn Eiffel. She wrote the blurb for Blake and praised her not for her acting but her activism, which I had no idea about. But this is what she wrote. She wrote, the Blake Lively I know, is a philanthropist and a student of our country's most intractable problems. She went on to say that she and Ryan Reynolds reached out in twenty nineteen and made a pretty hefty contribution to the NDAACP Legal Defense Fund, and she truly believes that Blake is here to create a better future, in a better world for not only her children, but ours as well. Okay, so basically it doesn't track with the Blake I know, you know, with the lawsuits and everything and the girl and the bullying and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Highly influential, like yes, but not necessarily in the right direction. Always like she seems influentially mean sometimes.
Speaker 7: But I mean, she does have money to make hefty donations.
Speaker 2: So that's true.
Speaker 1: There you go, that got offset some of that.
Speaker 7: But I don't know this is important in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Wiskleifa for a quick second. Sure, so he has a new album, you know, coming out, Cush and OJ two, right, and he told TMZ that he lost count of all the weed that he smoked in the making of this album, right, which I mean this was That's not surprising.
Speaker 4: I mean, most people that smoked that must smoke that much lost count of you know how many Dorito's the eate yesterday.
Speaker 2: But it reminded me of a conversation that Graham and I had yesterday after the show. Do you remember last week I said that I told you guys how I had like a tea drink for the first time, and I was just I was so out of it. Never again. Well, yesterday after the show, I was telling Grandma, was like, bro, it took me thirty minutes to figure out how to send a text message. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: Not do it.
Speaker 1: People that are like functional stoners like I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I you know, your body builds up a torrance to it, you know, and then you can operate. But if you don't normally partake like Slanna and I, and then you do it is tough to do complete day to day activities.
Speaker 1: I don't know very simple tasks.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say?
Speaker 1: What if I told the story before?
Speaker 4: But one time when I was once when I was camping, a buddy had this like it's like a big bong looking thing, and Mike took a took a rather large, hefty pull off of that thing. And then my buddy looked at me, He's like, you probably should have done that. I was like why, He's like, well that was a lot yea yes, and uh. After that, I was on another planet and I just I couldn't enjoy the rest of the evening because I couldn't function. And I was like, I got to just go. I need to go get in my tent and go to sleep. You know, we're camping. I couldn't even get into my sleeping bag. I could not figure it out. I was that baked. I could not figure out how to get inside my sleeping bag, and I just ended up sleeping the night on.
Speaker 1: Top of it probably freezing cold.
Speaker 4: That's how I mean. It was absurd, like I could not figure out how to get into a sleeping bag that and Selena could'tigure out to send a text message. I couldn't fully understand. I'm telling you guys. That thing was sewn up at both ends. It was impossible. There's no way to get in.
Speaker 2: This thing, all right anyway, So but wis is a pro obviously.
Speaker 1: A slightly different tolerance than you.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: As soon as we finished turning this planet into a giant trash can, great news, you guys, because scientists they just discovered a brand new planet. This one looks great for us to go and destroy. Using the James Webb telescope, researchers, I've obtained what they call the strongest signs yet of possible life beyond our Solar system. The planet is named K two eighteen B. We might want to work someth to me, come with something like more fun than like touristy sounding that you want to go to. It was discovered to have two gases in it that are generated here on Earth only by living organisms, not that kind of gas, primarily microbial life like algae. So the thinking is that because there is the presence of those gases, plus the fact that this planet orbits a star at a distance, which is in what they call a habitable zone, there could be life there already and at the very least like I mentioned be able to host life. A K two eighteen B is about eight and a half times the size of Earth, so it's a lot bigger, a lot more space for us to wreck. But the biggest problem, of course, is.
Speaker 1: How do we get there.
Speaker 4: It's one hundred and twenty four light years away, and just we all know a light years what.
Speaker 2: A light year? How many miles is that?
Speaker 4: Well, not theing miles, but just give me a breakdown of what a light year is.
Speaker 7: A light year is like if you compare that to a year spent here on Earth.
Speaker 1: I don't know, again, what's a light year?
Speaker 7: Light year?
Speaker 4: I don't know a light You don't know what a.
Speaker 1: Light year is?
Speaker 7: I guess I don't.
Speaker 1: I just did. It's twenty four light years.
Speaker 4: From Earth, like the distance from Yeah, that's the distance they're giving you to, one hundred and twenty four light years away.
Speaker 7: The list the So what is a light years the distance of light traveling to Earth?
Speaker 4: Well, start off, and it's the distance that something traveling at the speed of light would go in a year. Oh okay, so in this case, the speed of light we know is incredibly incredibly fast.
Speaker 1: So if you were measuring that, how far.
Speaker 4: Something would go at that speed over an entire year, one hundred and twenty four light years is I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, five point nine trillion miles away. It's very, very.
Speaker 2: Very Isn't it crazy thing that once we do figure it out when we get over there and we like land on this planet to see what's happening to Yeah, isn't it weird to think that like we're the aliens to them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll come back in like a couple of cases of white claws.
Speaker 2: But yees, they're having the same discussions, like is there life on other planets? There's aliens they're trying to make contact, and we're the aliens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it could just be a bunch of green algae or it's just flopping around there in the nation. You know.
Speaker 1: All I know is.
Speaker 4: If Bezos can blast a bunch of space babes into space for eleven minutes a board of massive male junk shape rocket, I'm sure that's the guy that can figure out how to happened to travel five point nine trillion.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now's The River Wild and for nine the Bays number one hit music station. The JV show. Thanks for hanging out with us. I'm Selena.
Speaker 1: We got an idea. I'm grand by the way, and that's just over there.
Speaker 4: I think each of us should have to do the end of that song tomorrow. Okay, okay, I think it would be funny.
Speaker 1: Sure, I would like to hear you guys. We will do that, and then we can play that and see who does it the best.
Speaker 2: I love that. I feel like you're gonna win. You've already got so much, you're getting ahead of the game. Okay, hang on, hey, vocals, all right, it's time for what the bleep? Where you can win this? Chuggy Muggy just gotta be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, you got to leave your guys on the talkback Mike on me you an improved iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine camping at Coachella and having to hear everyone in the tents next to you yours? You know it's happening, and.
Speaker 1: They're just like.
Speaker 4: They're clapping for the artist stage. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be Remember this is a family show, you sicko, So keep your guesses, Peeg, please please, then whip out your iHeart radio app. What's probably already whipped out right you're listening to us. It should be we should be streaming Wild on there, and we should be your number one pre set, as should the JV Show podcast. That should also be in your presets. All right, make sure you do that. Then leave us a gas leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out when.
Speaker 1: You win the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Juniors, it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: I know it's baby Friday.
Speaker 2: Just trying to yeah, happy Baby Friday. Baby Graham. By the way, I'm Selena Gram. Before we get back to what the bleep, we have your chance to win one thousand dollars do all right?
Speaker 4: Take this nationwide keyword right here, it's green, by the way, green, and you take that over to Wild ninety four nine dot com. Enter it there and you got your chance to win a piece of some crazy cash, which is a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck. Now we have your chance to win a chug mug. Just got to be the first person to guest today is believed out word as always leave your guesses on the talkback Michae on the iHeart application. Is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine camping at Coachella and having to hear everyone in the tents next to yours.
Speaker 4: I couldn't deal with that a lot, like wrap it up, hurry.
Speaker 2: It up, Let's go to your guesses. I remember this is a family show.
Speaker 4: That's right, morning JV show. There's a turk from Brentwood.
Speaker 1: I think the missing word is snoring. All right, guys, have a good day snoring.
Speaker 4: Let me just say, holy tidal wave of snoring talkbacks. I appreciate everyone that's ventured. That is our first guest. That's far and away the most popular first guest and a good answer to God. I cannot sleep if somebody was, I was just listening to a cacophony of snoring.
Speaker 1: Oh you are the snorer, your man, man? That's right. Yeah, ful for you morning guys.
Speaker 4: This eisode from Oakland.
Speaker 3: I think the word of the day is farting.
Speaker 4: Anyways, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Why does everyone all we think about is parts?
Speaker 1: Well, that's partly.
Speaker 4: It's because it's partly true, but also partly because that would be something that you would be hearing if a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: In tents around you.
Speaker 4: That's just a natural bodily function.
Speaker 10: Hijabish And I think the leap toward is vomiting.
Speaker 4: Thank you have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, A lot.
Speaker 4: Of that happens. Oh, there'd be nothing worse than cleaning that out of a tent.
Speaker 2: You're just sharing it.
Speaker 4: Imagine that happens. Yeah, imagine that happens night one. You got to sleep in that tenth for the next couple of nights.
Speaker 2: Oh go all right, so no one has gotten it. Yeah, continue to get those guesses in. We're gonna play more of your talkbacks coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine nine.
Speaker 2: We are the biggest number one hit music station. Things for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm still and I'm just We're just trying to give away this chug mug. That's it. You gotta win. What the bleep though I gotta do is be the first person to guest today is the bleeped out word. As always, if you want to play along, you just leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app. Now Here is today's clip in case you missed it.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine camping at Coachella and having to hear everyone in the tents next to yours?
Speaker 4: You're sick? I hurry up, wrap it up. You're making me look bad over here.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show. This is Stacey from San Ramon. I think the bleeped out word is partying, because nothing's worse when you're trying to get some sleep and you hear people in the tents next to you partying. Thank you so much, have a great day.
Speaker 2: That would drive me crazy.
Speaker 4: Come on, we gotta go to this festival again tomorrow. Let me give you some sleep.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 7: Am Munafl from Oakland, and I think the bleep out word it's yelling.
Speaker 4: Yelling, so much yelling. You know, there's a lot of yelling.
Speaker 2: Does anyone really sleep at Coachella?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. There's got to be some people, right I would. I'd be exhausted.
Speaker 2: Because we're yeah, yeah, twenty six and a half. I can go all night. Good Morning JV Show. This is Serena from Panol and my guess is talking. Thank you have a good day. Everyone talking.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's hard to sleep. And if anybody's talking, because then you you listen to their conversation. I don't know, No, I want to know. Now you're invested. I gotta hear what happens.
Speaker 2: That's hard for me to sleep with the TV on. Other people need it to fall asleep.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do that yet.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: Good Morning JV show.
Speaker 10: This is from Pittsburgh, and my guess for the Bleep thatt work is singing.
Speaker 9: I have a good.
Speaker 2: Laby, all right, clip on bleep.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine camping at Coachella and having to hear everyone singing in the tents next to yours show?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just stop it the artists. So I've seen.
Speaker 7: Videos it's actually happening. Like people just get so rowdy, which I get it, you're excited, but like there comes a point where you just gotta you just gotta turn it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh dude, and people are not. Sorry people, if the majority of you are not good at singing, unlike me, I have the voice of an angel. So if you heard you singing in the tent near you'd be like, keep going keep going, but most people would be like, no, zip it, shut up.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to have Selena Gomez though, singing it.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just great to sleep so soft. Yeah, oh that would be helpful. All right, let's give some shoutouts. Let's give some shout outs. That'd be the most boring sleep of your life, just like cure to sleep, Like I have to go sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm so bored, all right.
Speaker 4: First and foremost, shout out to and Quinina from What's back to the very first correct answer this morning. She's got herself a brand new JV show, Chuck Muggs, Selena, you are the resident the JV show speller on this show. And because I can see how she spells her name here based on her iHeartRadio account, I'd like you to spell and Quinita please, and Quita A n q.
Speaker 11: You e A A n q u A n I t A A n q u A.
Speaker 2: E A n q A.
Speaker 7: I re evaluate everything.
Speaker 4: And you you're the best speller I know A H.
Speaker 3: Know you A.
Speaker 4: It's a n q u A n E t I A A n n Well, you'd be wrong.
Speaker 1: Shout to again.
Speaker 4: She had the very first crackt as this morning. A lot of other people had it. Christian pleasant Hill had it. Our buddy Eddie in Pittsburgh had it. So did Joyce in Fairfield. Kathy and Hollister. What's up?
Speaker 2: Kathy?
Speaker 4: That's new and Hollister probably not at David so did a conquered what's that?
Speaker 6: Happy?
Speaker 4: What's new?
Speaker 1: And Conquered? Probably not a lot. Yeah, TV in the East Bay had it as well.
Speaker 4: And a few other people that are coming with a late correct answer this morning. Nice job, everybody got it.
Speaker 1: Get quicker tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll do it again seven o five tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Morning, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV Show, you have nope game mor JV Show.
Speaker 8: I know Jess says a lot of silly things, but I think she might have been right about the eyelash shedding season. I lost like fifteen eyelashes yesterday and I woke up with two more on my cheek this morning. Anyway, have a great day.
Speaker 2: No, I'm telling you, my last shedding season is real.
Speaker 7: Right, It's a real thing, and it's happening right now, affecting a lot.
Speaker 4: Of us in the community. Let me just ask this. I haven't counted all my eyelashes before. But when you lose seventeen, how many you got left? I feel like that would wipe out about half a line, right, I mean, how many could you have?
Speaker 2: Really full one?
Speaker 4: How many could there be a pretty finite number there? And they don't grow back quickly. If do they grow by they must go.
Speaker 7: Back the back seventeen. It could be like, you know, half on one night, half on the other. So it's not just finances out.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we don't know, said pictures, Yeah, please don pictures. All right, let's go to the phone. Alady four nine, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Nathan? There you are. We got you on the line. How are you doing this morning? Oh? Not good?
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 2: We're nice to hear, you know what I mean. Someone saved me from this.
Speaker 4: Like we're having a great time. It's Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 9: Let's go That's what I was trying to say, Friday.
Speaker 12: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah here, all right, Nathan, you were on to play the JV shows? Yup, Nope, game jess what is he playing for?
Speaker 7: We have four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences on the line.
Speaker 2: For you, Nathan. All you have to do is get three out of four trivia questions, right, which I know you can do. Let's just jump right in here. Question number one, True or false? Prince was the real first name of the music icon Princepe. That's true. His name was actually Prince.
Speaker 4: His real birth first name was Prince.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Learn something new every day, all right, Question number two. Like a lot of people. Actor Johnny Depp has often shared that he has a fear of people dressed up like what.
Speaker 2: Clowns?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about clowns?
Speaker 1: Mildly creeped out?
Speaker 7: But I don't mind them.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes they're like sometimes they're happy and nice, and other times you're like, you might stab me if I turn around.
Speaker 2: Always creepy, They're always creepy.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three. Nathan A. K. Is the two letter abbreviation for what US state.
Speaker 1: Parkansas? Great guess though it's.
Speaker 2: Close, Well, I mean not close, but good guess. Yeah, Alaska?
Speaker 1: Pesky old Alaska?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I know, often forgotten up there?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Question Question number four.
Speaker 4: What animal is used as the symbol of the Democratic Party?
Speaker 1: Yes, like all legal or something.
Speaker 4: It seems like it should be, but it's actually a donkey. Donkey, it's a donkey. The Democrats is a donkey, and Republicans are now right, yes, I don't know why that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, as much as we would love to say yeah, you didn't, you didn't wind, we enjoyed having you and we hope you have a great rest of the day. Don't hang up, though, I'm gonna put you on hold. Just hang on there, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 4: You know, we do a lot of people in my d ms. Once they get in there, they don't want to leave. I got one here and says, hey, Graham, can you help me wish my daughter Tiani a happy seventeenth birthday today. We always listened to the show on the way to school. Love Papa, Mama, Tie and Keo who use the part that's a good point. Another one here, Hi, this is miss Angelina. It's my first time sliding to your DMS for a shout out. My kiddos from Think Together at Coyote Hills Elementary told me they would love to hear a shout out from the JV show. Lots of the students here listen to Wild ninety four nine on their way to school and also love to play along with what the bleep game?
Speaker 1: My apologies.
Speaker 4: It's also their last day before spring break. I wanted to give a shout out to my fourth grade kiddos, Jesse Anna, Bella, Aiden, g Aiden, p Francesa, Katta and Anthony. I hope they all enjoyed their break from school. Thank you, so shout out to you guys. Nice job spring break on the way.
Speaker 1: Part that's good. Point Another one here was up.
Speaker 4: Graham just wanted to give a happy seventeenth birthday shout out to Sophia aka Natella Monster. Mom, dad and sisters all love you lots. I hope you have a bleus day. So happy happy birthday there to Sophia. Sorry Natella Monster. I don't know if I would want that nickname. One more here, Hey Graham a san Ramon carpool of Farah, Lily and Charlie want to wish Laila of cal Hi a happy sweet sixteenth birthday. We can't wait for you to age out and pass your driver's test, mainly because when a seat opens up, we all get a window seat. That's true about the carpool. You get rid of one, then everyone gets a window seat. That's all right, So, happy happy birthday to Laila, and hopefully you do pass your driver's test.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Might not.
Speaker 2: Though pushing all this negativity, it's not negativity.
Speaker 4: I'm just being realistic. You might not pass on your first triving you try again.
Speaker 2: Did you pass on your first try?
Speaker 1: Of course I did. I got a one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I failed my first try.
Speaker 1: Wow, whoops.
Speaker 2: But you're not gonna happen to you. You got to know you've got this.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Nancy.
Speaker 4: I just want to see if I could give a quick shout out to.
Speaker 6: My son Calvin.
Speaker 1: He's on his way.
Speaker 3: To take your to door today.
Speaker 4: Have the best day playing hooky? All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Whoa fine?
Speaker 1: We now have to do our you know, we have to report that to a school.
Speaker 2: District frame kind of like hip hop.
Speaker 4: That's an unexcused absence. See something say something or hear something say something. In this case, I don't have to do that, but I hope he has a great day at work.
Speaker 2: Right the fun See what it's like, how miserable it is to become an adult?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll want to stay in school after that?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 10: This is Elie for Fremont. This message is for Jess. Jess, what's up at the weather report this morning? I just drove through Oakland and it was pouring rain. We need to do something with your weather report. It's starting to sound like it's just as good as your driving skills. It's only good when nobody's looking.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 7: I'm working on my driving skills and my weather report.
Speaker 2: I did say maybe my driving.
Speaker 7: Weather reports, I guess, but I think we were having a moist morning with soup, saying.
Speaker 2: That people don't like that word.
Speaker 4: People hear that, they are like, do I grab an umbrella or do I you know, bros their wife just.
Speaker 7: A little sprinkly good, right, everybody has their own definition of water that falls down from the sky.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get another Jess weather report a little before eight to twenty. Be here for that.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Bobby Brown says Britney Spears absolutely butchered one of his biggest songs. Bobby was on Shannon Sharp's Club shay Shape podcast talking about how people will always ask to sample his music and he almost always says yes, he does have to listen to the song first, you know, that's a must before he clears anything. So Shannon Trupp asked him, well, who do you think did the best sample? Here's his answer, who do.
Speaker 1: You believe sample one of your songs the best? I don't think they they did they did justice.
Speaker 13: Okay, I don't think they really did justice to any of the samples that they they have done to my songs. Like Britney Spears butchered. She butchered, uh prerogatives.
Speaker 12: Well you couldn't take it, but you but you, but you cleared it. I cleared it only because it was Britney Spears and I was thinking, she gonna do it right, she gonna do it good? Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice Teddy Riley's doing it. Yeah, So you know, but I felt it was a butchering.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was a complete butchering?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's as bad as he made it out to be.
Speaker 2: But like, but if this is like his baby, his art, his masterpiece, like of course he's gonna feel like no one ever like live.
Speaker 7: Up to that little bit of I guess I never thought about it too. When artists approve for somebody to use their song as a sample, they do it before the track is even made, right, So I would I would want to approve something after the track is made and I can listen to the full thing already finished.
Speaker 2: Well, Bobby Brown said, you know elsewhere in that podcast interview that he he must listen to it first. He gives it a listen before he clears it. But he thought, like this is Britney spears, like I know the producer, the producers really good, you know, so she was huge at the time.
Speaker 7: And that you don't know, Yeah, I didn't think it was that bad.
Speaker 2: He hated it, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right?
Speaker 4: We might have a big strike on our hands, you guys. You know the JV show stands with our Bay area teachers, right. The Oakland Education Association says it's teachers and union members they're going to vote today on whether or not they're going to go on a one day strike on May first. The teachers claim the school district isn't telling them enough about how it's handling its massive budget problems. The Oakland unified school district reportedly has a seventy million dollar deficit at the end of this school year, and then they're projecting a ninety five million dollar deficit by the end of next year. So a lot of teachers concerned about whether or not their schools are going to remain open, whether or not they're going to have jobs, and they have not gotten any sort of sense of security or answers about how this budget deficit is going to be handled. So if they vote to go on strike again, May first, would be a one day strike for our Oakland teachers. So hopefully, you know, one day is a little more manageable then than when they go on strike for weeks and weeks. All right, Another thing I want to throw in here to kick off Autism Awareness Month. This is super cool nonprofit foundation Joshua's gift. They announced the launch of Code Joshua. This is a new emergency alert system designed to help first responders safely manage calls concerning individuals who are autistic or who have intellectual developmental disabilities.
Speaker 1: This is very cool.
Speaker 4: If you've been following recent headlines lately about interactions like this with law enforcement.
Speaker 1: This is incredibly, incredibly important.
Speaker 4: This system aims to reduce misunderstandings and mistreatment during encounters with law enforcement and emergency personnel, allowing them to de escalate situations effectively and reduce the risk of trauma and arm and locally here this is cool. Shout out to the City of Fremont, Fremont. That's the all we hear is how it's the best place.
Speaker 2: We should all just move to Fremont.
Speaker 4: Everyone should live in Fremont. But the City of Fremont's police department, they're gonna be the first agency to fully integrate Code Joshua into its dispatch and patrol operations for them, Hopefully every agency follows suit, because there is a glaring need for this.
Speaker 2: Yes, back to the one day strike. Remember when we tried to do that over something that was being played on our station, and then our boss just threw in some reruns so nobody even knew we were gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our one day, Our one day strike was not effective. They're like, he guys, gotta go into one day strike.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We were just talking about Bobby Brown. I know why are we talking about Bobby Brownie twenty twenty five. Don't ask me. He was on a podcast, okay, and he said that Britney Spears completely butchered his nineteen eighty eight record, my prerogative.
Speaker 14: Good Morning JV Show City Fifth, What a creek.
Speaker 2: I just love that.
Speaker 14: Everybody on the Shade Room, in the comments on Instagram are on the side of Britney Spears when it comes to this prerogative song debate. She actually made that song even more bigger.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He sure did love that check And first of.
Speaker 1: All, leave Brittany alone, but.
Speaker 2: It is his prerogatives.
Speaker 15: I have an opinion.
Speaker 4: Alone. Leave Brettany I love. Yeah, I wonder what he made.
Speaker 1: What he got? Probably decent pay day.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Not one of my favorite bratdy records. I'm being honest, Okay, Selein hates it for.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JB fam Happy Thursday.
Speaker 4: About the Britney Spears and Barbary brown thing.
Speaker 16: My personal opinion, and I'm not even a big fan of Britney Spears. I didn't think she butchered it. I think it sounds good in my opinion and not gonna. I never heard the original song before. It's the first time me hearing it. But then again, I'm only three in the three in the party, so there's.
Speaker 2: That understandable, understandable. I just want to know, have you have you heard the entire Britney song or just that clip that I played?
Speaker 4: I can't remember. Of course I've heard it, but I can't remember it all. Okay, you're saying the rest of it's just trash.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it's trash, but thanks for saying it for me. I'm gonna grab another clip. We'll do that coming up. Okay, but you said you have another topic more talk.
Speaker 3: Yo, some JV show, shit boy, nobody especially.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm tired of people coming out my pine and just like that, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just does her best for the weather report. You feel me. If y'all got a problem with it, well and double check her.
Speaker 15: Then check your weather app, which comes on the iOS for free. So you got that one your home, playing at it because you've got to enjoy it. But saying you feel me, you know, yeah, just alone.
Speaker 2: But the point is when people don't have to check their app, they can just turn on wild and we have just giving out you know, the weather forecasting.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, but ess is providing a service.
Speaker 4: And yes, like just Lenda's point, it saves me from having what's the weather and looking it up?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm driving right now and I want to listen to someone deliver the weather so I can drive non distracted.
Speaker 2: Right yup, and we have another ess weather report coming upout in about ten minutes, yo, guys, just hang on for that. We also have Tracy Cash on stand by. First. The biggest story of the day.
Speaker 4: You guys, this is big, big, big news and potentially bad news for me based on the JV Show prediction journal. But Fire Festival too has officially been postponed. Yes, we knew this was gonna happen. Apparently message has been sent to people that purchased You're a stupid if you bought a ticket for this because they didn't even have a destination or any artists lined up, but people have bought tickets.
Speaker 2: Question, yes, did anyone actually buy tickets to this? Because when there was talk about how this thing was like starting to crumble, there was a new station I think who actually put it to the test. They went on to buy tickets and bottom line is like they tried, but there wasn't really a way too. It was just giving them the run run around it. No, there wasn't sold out. It was just giving them the run around, and like they weren't able.
Speaker 7: To I thought that they were able to that just right after they bought them. There was no information after that, so they don't know whether or not.
Speaker 4: They didn't get any email after that, like yeah, like what's the ticket to Also, Okay, we're doing that.
Speaker 7: So I don't I don't know though, because if you don't get a confirmation, did you actually buy it?
Speaker 4: Did they did they take your money?
Speaker 1: Tickets were starting up fourteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I guarantee they sold if you were actually able to purchase some I guarantee people did. There are some people that bought them. But according to this, a message was sent to a ticket holder that said, quote, the event has been postponed and a new date will be announced. You have we have been issued a refund once the new date is announced. At that time, you can repurchase if it works for your schedule.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The tickets went on sale in February, and of course the event was supposed to be May thirtieth to June second, and that all crumbled as problems and logistics with where the thing was actually going to be.
Speaker 2: Hell, look, if this thing was actually going to happen, if it was a real postponement, they wouldn't be issuing refunds.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to any.
Speaker 2: Other concert, any other concert where like let's say justin Timberlake, for example, he has to postpone a show because he's sick or whatever excuse he has, which we know his portrait it spells, but whatever, they don't issue refunds. They say, hey, hang on to your ticket, it's going to be rescheduled. We will still honor your ticket with this date on it for the upcoming show, right, but maybe tells me it's it's not. They know it's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: But if they're back to the drawing board and before the thing was a three day event or whatever, and when it ends up happening it's a one day, then they maybe they want the opportunity to change the ticket price because maybe tickets weren't selling enough at fourteen hundred dollars and they want to be able to come back and offer the thing at a three hundred dollars ticket or whatever it is, There's a lot of different scenarios, So I'm saying a refund doesn't necessarily mean this thing ain't gonna happen. But oh my god, fire festival. You had one job after you botched the first one. You had one job. Just don't batch this one. Even if it was like just an okay music festival or whatever festival kind of thing you wanted to put together, even it wasn't that great, it still has to just roll out seamlessly, right.
Speaker 1: You just had one job.
Speaker 4: Get a venue, sell tickets, have concessions, lineup some artists.
Speaker 2: The only person they had with Antonio Brown, remember that was your lineup, Andy Brown.
Speaker 1: I thing is he did have that one song, Solena.
Speaker 4: It was pretty good. But I just you know what I mean, Like all you had to do was just from a just operationally just make this good. It didn't need to have the best lineup of artists, people and marcked up whatever. You just had to have the thing function, because that's what doomed the first one, particularly, was that it just didn't function, no part of it start to finish. Did so just have this one work out those kinks and they couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have people people.
Speaker 4: That bought tickets for this one thinking there's like me, like, there's no way they can screw it up again because of all the scrutiny.
Speaker 1: They've got to run it right this time.
Speaker 4: Now you're going, why would I buy tickets to this next one because they're going to drop the ball.
Speaker 2: And sorry if you already covered this part, but did you explain what their reason was for postponing.
Speaker 4: Well, it sounds like it's different. Issues with the location is the main issue.
Speaker 2: They're saying that organizers there in Mexico just stole other money and then acted like they never heard of the festival. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Now if you go to their website, they still have a ton of merch. So it makes me wonder how many of the people that bought tickets also bought merch. Some of the merch says fire Festival Too is real, which now is fake because clearly it's.
Speaker 4: Not even Still it's still going to happen, and that merchan is going to be valuable someday if it doesn't happen. You should buy it just in case it doesn't happen, and that's going to skyrocket in value.
Speaker 7: Everything is expensive it's like one hundred and fifty for a hoodie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this guy is a scammer. We learned this the first time. Billy McFarlane, the guy behind Fire Festival, is a scammer. We all know scammers be scamming.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to go back to prison again, right, so listen, can't be a scam. But he's just not good at your business at all.
Speaker 1: He's a horrible business person.
Speaker 7: You've heard of prisons now having pickleball.
Speaker 2: And maybe he does. It's a vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might like it there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So locked that into the prediction journal. Graham says it's happening, were.
Speaker 1: Still going to happen.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's happening this year though, but it will happen at some point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, we have to lock in when.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys are saying it's not happening at all. I'm saying it's going to happen, but this year for early next.
Speaker 7: Year, early next year.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got it.
Speaker 1: Buy early next year, okay. Av show on Wild ninety four to nine High four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So Valero is considering shutting down their Benetia refinery by next year, you guys, because of rising costs, and then there's a lot of strict environmental regulations. Now if it does shut down, this could cost the city millions of dollars in revenue and also hundreds of jobs that will be no longer there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that part's not good, but they also their strict environmental concerns because you'll be thanks stuff into the air and not telling people about it. The San Francisco Giants look to take three out of four games from the Phillies when they take the field today. They pounded them last night eleven to four, keeping the Giants with the second best record in all of Baseball Division rivals. The Padres have the best record, and then those pesky Dodgers are just narrowly behind the Giants. The ANA West is going to be tough this season, so the Giants need to keep on winning. First pitch today in Philadelphia is at one oh five.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 7: That nice, slightly wet morning, since you guys prefer that over moist. Some cities are experiencing rain.
Speaker 4: And some just a little drizzle this morning, but that will go away.
Speaker 2: You guys will win through.
Speaker 4: It by the afternoon.
Speaker 7: Sure, cooler than average heights continue in the sixties, but it will be slightly warmer tomorrow and into Easter weekends.
Speaker 2: So not a single drop this afternoon. It'll go wake by the afternoon. So no more, no more drizzling, Yeah, no more fog gizzle low what time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm getting like twelve five vibes total five?
Speaker 2: Okay, mark you're it's afternoon technically, yeah, write.
Speaker 4: It down everybody, and I bestI Your day today is going to be a nine with Mars in Leo.
Speaker 1: They have like a thing, Mars and Leo.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's time for you to collaborate, strategize and connect, dig into a fascinating subject and explore how it could be turned into a potentially potentially lucrative career or business.
Speaker 1: Wown interesting The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: A Chicago micro biologist has put the five second rule to the test. Do you guys go by that rule? By the way you drop a piece of food, Is it still good to eat if it's less than five seconds?
Speaker 4: Depends on where you are. It depends the moistness.
Speaker 2: Of the food, Okay, but if it's something dry.
Speaker 4: Oh, you go. You still you will find it a day later. Sometimes he's still good.
Speaker 2: So this microbiologist did a bunch of like tests and stuff, and he had all these different samples of food and he left him on the floor for different a different number of seconds, and he said that even zero seconds is too long. He took that sample and he put it under a microscope and he already saw that there was white bacterial spots on it. And that's that's like, you know, zero to one second.
Speaker 1: What kind of food was dropped?
Speaker 2: He said that that I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was all about the stickiness of the food, right, you drop a slice of pizza face down, No, you can't eat that, but you drop the pizza and lands on the crust side.
Speaker 2: But I think the point was just joh, just how quickly bacteria will attach itself and grow. Because the five second sample had the same amount of bacteria as like the one that touched it. Yes, the ten second had a little bit more than the ones left for twenty and thirty seconds had like a lot more than just that. But there's no amount of time where it's safe.
Speaker 7: I geeah, bacteria doesn't discriminate, They just hop on it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't how much.
Speaker 4: But if you swabbed all the doorknob to your house that you know, you swab anything that you've touched with your hands, and then you pick up food with your hands. Don't tell me that the bacteria is not transferring there. You know what I mean, You're getting bacteria. Bacteria is constantly being ingested by you at all times. You're breathing in bacteria, you know what I mean. Like, bacteria is all around us, It's on everything. Bacteria is a vital part of life. You know, you need your gut biome, that's bacteria operating there.
Speaker 1: You need that.
Speaker 3: You need that.
Speaker 4: I know it's gross sounding, but like there's a lot of very beneficial bacteria in your life.
Speaker 1: You need that. That's why you.
Speaker 4: Don't see as many like antibacterial soaps and stuff like that. We realize, like whoa, whoa, we don't want to kill off all the good bacteria. You're just breeding super bad bacteria. You need bacteria in your life.
Speaker 7: So gram you leave things on the ground for like a minute, five minutes, Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: To build up your look.
Speaker 1: I I love you know.
Speaker 4: I buy the big Costco bag of pistachios reaching their big old handful of nuts and like they fall out all of you know, nuts are just scattering across the ground. I'll go find every single one, pick them up and either no, no, no, they're not the shelter. I'm by the ones that are not shelled, that have no shells, and the aresulted. Those ones are so good, just by the hand, big old handful of nuts. Nuts and they're just bouncing everywhere. And I don't care if I could beat my dog to it. It's mine disgusting, who cares? Just got a little dusty, It's fine.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, it's Angie Happy Thursday.
Speaker 8: I think I've heard Graham say bacteria enough times for the whole year in one sentence.
Speaker 4: Good God, that was.
Speaker 2: A lot of bacteria. Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 4: By Wait, I don't know what you're talking about, Angie. Let's go back and listen, because I don't. I think she's like way off face. I may have said it like once or twice, and then you pick up food with your hands. Don't tell me that the bacteria is not transferring there, You know what I mean? You're getting bacteria. Bacteria is constantly being ingested by you. At all times, you're breathing in bacteria, you know what I mean. Like, bacteria is all around us, It's on everything. Bacteria is a vital part of life. You know, you need your gut biome, that's bacteria operating that you need that.
Speaker 1: You need that.
Speaker 4: I know it's gross sounding, but like there's a lot of very beneficial bacteria in your life.
Speaker 1: You need that.
Speaker 4: That's why you don't see as many like antibacterial soaps and stuff like that. We realize, like whoa, whoa, we don't want to kill off all the good bacteria. You're just breeding super bad bacteria that you need bacteria in your life. How many was that?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd sell like three or four to me if you guys are exactly bit my god at it.
Speaker 17: About relationships being a rut. By the way, the is like this, you are only responsible for your own happiness. So if you can make yourself happy, do it, but don't try to make.
Speaker 3: The other person happy.
Speaker 17: You can only be responsible for.
Speaker 3: Your own happiness.
Speaker 17: That's just my he thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Yet, relationship ruts, we're talking about it in our meeting in the ladies room, lady's room, where's my jewelry?
Speaker 4: Can we do?
Speaker 2: One in four Americans say they're currently in a relationship rut. Really, yes, that's a lot of people who feel stuck or like the relationships not really yeah, a quarter of people. Uh yeah, well it's really actually twenty six percent, but they just said the quarters, right, I mean, if you must know, it's a lot of people twenty six Candicators of a rut include you were romantic, gestures or moments, less passionate, routine, sexy time, yeah, boredom in the bedroom, Oh, boredom, lack of conversation.
Speaker 1: In the bedroom, just a general got got it?
Speaker 2: I think deep conversations. Have you guys ever been in that relationship rut? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: And if anything, I think since ever in your life, you've never had a point where you're like, am I is this.
Speaker 1: The right relation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I guess I was thinking about my current one, not in my current one. But I think it does happen.
Speaker 4: I think it happens to I think it happens to everyone at times. And I think probably twenty five percent of people saying that they're in one now it's probably an underreporting, right, And what percentage of relationships. Well, it may even make it.
Speaker 2: Is this different to you than like a dry spell?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think couples, that's natural for them to go through dry spells when there's like other external factors people are stressed out.
Speaker 1: But I think that's a bit of a rut, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, it is exact, but that's what I'm saying. I consider that a rut. I don't consider like, oh, I'm in a relationship, right. I don't think that means you're questioning your entire relationship.
Speaker 4: True, but your relationship isn't peaking like it once. Yes, like things aren't firing on all cylinders at that time. So you could say like, oh, we're in a little bit of a rut right now, not to mean that like I'm thinking of breaking up. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, you're right about that. What do you think about what that talkback? Said Rudy from Hercules. He said, look, at the end of the day, the only thing you can do is make yourself happy. You can't force another person to be happy. You have to just prioritize your own happiness. Don't waste your time trying to make a person happy.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, but I also prioritize my husband's happiness, like I want him to be happy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like you, you know, because you have your happiness like your own happiness, But then there's a happiness within the relationship that needs to be kept at a certain life.
Speaker 2: Like his happiness is a huge priority for me, and I would hope that like mine is a priority for him. Like, isn't that the goal to make each other right happy?
Speaker 4: But if you are unhappy as a person on the inside, you're not happy, you can't then have a happy relationship. Those things that go hand agree with that you're unhappy and miserable, Like that's going to translate into your relationship.
Speaker 2: So what about this? So these are people in relationship rrets. We're learning that a court of Americans say they're currently in one twenty four percent of those people find themselves daydreaming about other people.
Speaker 7: No, see, if that's happening, then you shouldn't be in the relationship anymore in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But it's not like they're acting on these things. Does that make a difference to No.
Speaker 4: Not to me.
Speaker 7: I think if you're if you're thinking about somebody else, then like you should be thinking about making our relationship better, not about leaving this.
Speaker 4: Are you thinking about being in a relationship with that person or just thinking about it?
Speaker 2: Just says daydreaming about other people? What probably more the smasher, reef and yeah. Twenty three percent say that they notice their partner has commented less on their appearance.
Speaker 4: Oh no, now that you mention it. I've been going to the gym a lot. I don't know that my wife has said one.
Speaker 2: Time wow, and that I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: No, I'm kidding, she has she Actually, you guys, I got her a gym membership. I don't know that that's a gift, but that's something she said she wanted. So I added her to my gym membership and she went yesterday for the first time. We were both there at the same time, and like, the thing that I noticed is the normal group of women that gather around me to watch me lift the whole time, like they massively dispersed, like it was a pretty big blow to the ego.
Speaker 1: Where is everybody?
Speaker 4: Why isn't anybody want to watch me?
Speaker 1: Lyft?
Speaker 2: Can I ask what does your wife wear to the gym? Because we talk often about Jim fashion that's constantly changing and now I recently saw it with my own eyes. You know, the really little top tube toplations, the shorts that go all the way up your crack. I don't know if I can say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the leggings that are all the way into the ear, Yeah, into your both. Yeah, my wife wore leggings. Is that what they all the way in the.
Speaker 1: No, just regular leggings.
Speaker 4: And then yes, it was kind of cold, so she had a very thin hooded zip up on. Okay, So I don't know what you had on under there. I can only speculate.
Speaker 7: Okay, so yesterday that you guys went together, were you guys working out together most of the time? Do you guys separate and do your own thing?
Speaker 4: We separate and do our own things. Sometimes we'd it's been a while since we've had a membership at the same gym, but when we used to, sometimes we'd hit jump on the treadmill side by side or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 4: But usually we're off doing our own doing our own stuff. But I don't need to do that machine where like your legs are like spreading out to the sides.
Speaker 1: Like why not?
Speaker 2: I feel like you need to be working out every muscle.
Speaker 4: I just like, what what am I? What does that do for me? I don't need to be proportionate. I don't get like my like groin muscles. Like you're judging that you can't see the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't do.
Speaker 4: We do different stuff, different machines.
Speaker 2: Would you would you care if your wife wanted to work out her groin.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she's done that machine before, Like, you know what I mean, work to be strong, you know, go for it, Yeah, work work out.
Speaker 1: I just like me personally, I don't need to be on that machine.
Speaker 2: Do you do any lower body? Have you seen his lower body?
Speaker 4: I do like exercises. Are you kidding me? But not as not as much? Like these are just questions.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're the people want to know.
Speaker 4: Work out the glamour muscles, come on the guns. Yeah god, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot.
Speaker 9: In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So Megan the sallion is asking a judge to hold Tory lanes in contempt of court. So yeah, he's already locked up, but listen to again. So remember Meghan claims that Tory was paying bloggers from behind bars to basically torment her on the internet. She says they were spreading defamatory statements, they were spreading deep fake videos of her, and just outright lies, and apparently they were doing this just because Tory said so, and they were being compensated for it. So when Tory was called in to get his deposition for this, Megan's attorney says that he was being so uncooperative. He was acting like he didn't understand the meaning of basic words like discuss and approve, so we couldn't give appropriate answers to any of the questions. And then he dissed her hair dye. He said her hair dye was distracting and that she should bring a hair brush next time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So they filed emotion as the Yeah, they filed emotion asking the court to show cause as to why he shouldn't be held in contempt. Even the law firm that's representing him in his criminal trial appeal, they're not representing him in this civil matter. This is a separate case. But they said they they wouldn't fight Megan's attorneys if they did want to hold him in contempt.
Speaker 4: They're like, that's all you It's pretty tough when they just said, let the go back to the record and then they can read back all those yeahs dis to the hair dye. Yeah you don't do that.
Speaker 2: That would sting, Like yeah, it's boxed. So what we're not multi millionaires like you, Tori. People from Justin Bieber's inner so are opening up about seeing Justin quote disintegrate. The Hollywood Reporter published a piece on Justin yesterday, and people close to him are expressing major concern over his mental health. One former team member and these are anonymous people, but one former team member said, seeing him disintegrate like this, it's watching the embodiment of someone not living their purpose. He's lost. There's no one protecting him because there's no one willing to say no.
Speaker 4: You say no, yeah, blown out.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's nobody to put you in check when you're a really rich, famous person because you are at the tippity top at the apex.
Speaker 1: So who is who's your boss?
Speaker 2: Who's your there's no one your parent?
Speaker 1: What is your mom gonna come? Your mommy gonna come?
Speaker 3: Sit?
Speaker 1: Like do you know what I mean? Like?
Speaker 4: Who is that person? And you're like you need those people in your life. Everybody needs it, whether you're famous or not. You need people that are going to like give you a dose reality rights.
Speaker 2: Here's what Justin's rep said, this is just a clickbait stupidity based on unnamed and clearly ininforms, clearly ill informed sources, disappointed that they no longer work with Justin. And then someone clearly from Justin's team or a friend or someone said that artists are just they're artists. They don't look at the world. It's the way you and I do. Justin is healthier than all of us physically and mentally. I don't believe that for us.
Speaker 1: I don't know that either.
Speaker 2: You're one of these yes men.
Speaker 1: Our president weighs two twenty four. That guy's only if.
Speaker 4: That dude's my heighten only twenty pounds heavier than me. I gotta get a different scale. We're not operating in the realm of facts here anymore.
Speaker 2: People, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: We've got a major deodorant controversy on our hands. And guys. This is at a tennis tournament in France. Has happened on Tuesday, during a match British tennis player Harriet Dart asked the chair umpire to tell her first round opponent, Lois, what's on to wear deodorant. It was captured on video a little bit of a hot mic moment, and she said, can you tell her to wear deodorant? She's smelling really bad? Oh my god. Chair Empire, of course does not have the authority to tell someone to wear deodorant. And Lois, despite her stink, ultimately defeated Dart in straight sets and advanced to the second round. Now, look, twenty one year old Lois, she was not down in the pits over this entire thing.
Speaker 1: See what I did the arm pit joke?
Speaker 4: She had some fun with it. She posted on her Instagram story. It was a picture of her holding a tennis ball and a photoshopped Dove deodorant stick right above the ball, and she wrote, Dove apparently need a collab like shout out to Dove, you know, love that beauty for a deodorant a partnership, and she put some praying hands and two laughing emojis there. Now, Harriet Dart has come out publicly now to apologize over the entire situation. She said, quote, I want to apologize for what I said on the court today. It was a heat of the moment comment that I truly regret. That's not how I want to carry myself, and I take full responsibility. I have a lot of respect for Lois, even though she smells like a pile of rotten, hot garbage and an old lady fart that passed.
Speaker 1: Through an onion.
Speaker 4: Oh I made that part. I have a lot of respect for Lois and how she competed today. I'll learn from this and move forward. Do you guys accept her apology?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Because we've all been there, someone is stinking. You don't ever say something you think it tell everyone afterwards when they walk away. You don't ever say it.
Speaker 4: But Jess, you play tennis in the heat of the moment and you're very, very frustrated. Look to me, I very rarely watch tennis, but when I do, I feel like, if you're not winning, every tennis player looks incredibly frustrated and they're just like.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but you take it out of your racket and you smash it down on the ground. You don't.
Speaker 4: And she was getting beaten at the time, and then she ultimately went on to lose, and now she said it was the heat of the moment thing and she's apologizing.
Speaker 2: No, but she meant it.
Speaker 1: The apology, or.
Speaker 4: Meant the comment. I think she must like legitimately, there must have been a fair amount of stink because think about how spread apart you are on a tennis court, roughly one hundred and twenty feet, if you were able to smell some one from one hundred and twenty feet away, like, there's got to be some extreme bo coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, arms are flailing, the wind is blowing straight.
Speaker 4: Every serve ever reserve your pit fully exposed pit wind. And if you're down wind, yeah, downwind of the pit wind, it'll hit you right in the nose. And then, of course, yes, so maybe she does need to wear more beile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suppose you could all use some more.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hanging out with Us got you crazy cash your chance to one one thousand dollars on stand by first Good morning, Sanina, Griam, there's Jared.
Speaker 7: We listen to you every morning.
Speaker 4: Hell a great.
Speaker 2: Day, have a great, great day. I appreciate you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I noticed he didn't mention Jess, did that sting.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 7: A little bit Yeah, I was waiting for it.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I loved it. You have a good dates still, Graham, what want to talk about here?
Speaker 4: I wanted to throw this into our meeting in the lady's room, but when you ladies get gabbin and talk, it's like I can't get.
Speaker 1: A wordin word in Edgeway. So here we go.
Speaker 4: I saw this headline, and I want to know what you ladies think about. This says your husband's parents did a good job raising him if he has these five things in his home as an adult. So think back to the time maybe when you first went over to your man's place, and did he have these things? Number one on the list.
Speaker 2: This is going to be hypothetical for me. I've never I don't think I've never dated a man that had his own place.
Speaker 1: What do you mean where were they living?
Speaker 2: I've only been in like two serious relationships. Last one we went straight from parents house, two together, got it, And then this current one just he had a bunch of roommates.
Speaker 4: Okay, I still think that counts a little bit.
Speaker 2: I also never went over there.
Speaker 4: Oh it's also strange. Well do you really know this person never married?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Interesting? All right, Well, number one on this list.
Speaker 4: Again, this is a list of things that your man apparently should have in his place if he was raised properly, And number one is a stocked kitchen, a lot plenty of food items, all the different things to cook with as well.
Speaker 2: Ladies, I don't imagine a guy living on his own having a fully stalked kitchen for some reason. No, he has.
Speaker 7: My boyfriend has his routine of the things that he eats throughout the weekend.
Speaker 4: He just has one plate, one cup, yea, two forks.
Speaker 2: When you lived on your own.
Speaker 4: I had all the I think I had all the kitchen stuff because I think when my parents moved out of the country more or less, I inherited a bunch of like, you know, plates and bowls and a lot of that stuff. Now did they get used that much? Probably not, but they were there.
Speaker 1: I may not.
Speaker 4: I think I had all this stuff to make a meal, you know, but you did it a hypothetical meal?
Speaker 1: Never did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my boyfriend usually had.
Speaker 7: He has the utensils and stuff, not always like the food.
Speaker 1: Got it all right? Question?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 4: Number two on this list bookshelves with a variety of reads. Would you like to go over to a man's place and see that he's got bookshelves with lots of different reads on them.
Speaker 2: You would I kind of think you're a little boring. But I know I read and I'm far from it. But like, I don't know. I think i'd be like, really, do you sit there and read all day?
Speaker 7: I prefer that then someone playing video games all day.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I would definitely want to date someone that is very that is well read.
Speaker 2: I think that I don't mind the video game.
Speaker 1: I think that's all right.
Speaker 4: Number three on this list again, this is a list of five things that your husband or boyfriend's parents, if they did a good job raising him, he has these things in his house as an adult. Plants or pets.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would like to see that.
Speaker 1: That's a great, that's.
Speaker 2: A because like you can keep something alive, like you're taking care of something, got it? You know, good point.
Speaker 1: But you go to a place and all the plants are dying red flag? Yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: Think so or if their pets are dead, like, oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 4: First of all, clean put clean it up, like put them in the recycle?
Speaker 2: To us, is that what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I think he put them in the compost ben right.
Speaker 7: Wait, random, but is your hamster still alive?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeahs hamsters alive? Wow, that just your predictions wiped out a lot of people's guesses. I'm sure mine's coming gone by now. I didn't give you that much time.
Speaker 7: I think Grandpa had said like February or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't wow.
Speaker 2: Jelly beans alive. Thank thank you very much.
Speaker 4: One thing I have to say is prove it, and I'll believe it when I see it. At number four in this list, photos in picture frames? Should your you go to a guy's place if he was raised right, he's got photos in picture frames, family pictures and stuff. Yes, family pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would want to see that.
Speaker 7: It just needs like I need to see, like, who's whose pictures are these? What pictures are you in with? What?
Speaker 2: Does didn't make sense? The same thing, something like family, Like you would want to see someone because that says that they're connected to their family, they have a close relationship. Those are the things that we.
Speaker 4: Look for you. I have a close relationship with my family. I'm not hanging out pictures down my hallway of like me and my mom.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why?
Speaker 4: Because that's just not I don't know, I don't What did you have.
Speaker 2: On your walls you were a single guy living by yourself.
Speaker 4: What was your bunch of Wu tang posters? Probably I don't know, like cool stuff, like why did they? Why am I hanging out pictures of my family?
Speaker 2: I don't know. If I go over and there's posters, turn off, like come on, we're not in high school, Like this is not your high school bedroom.
Speaker 1: Well butt out of there.
Speaker 4: Then, all right, Number five on this list a fully functioning laundry system. Again, these are things that guys should have. Yes, what if they use the laundromat? Not all apartments. Okay, functioning laundry system, but you should.
Speaker 2: Still have, like you know, your laundry baskets and everything separated, Like that's still a functioning system, everything in your baskets.
Speaker 4: My giant overflowing laundry basket in my apartment here in the city. That was not the sign of a fully functioning laundry system. That was a I'm gonna panic when I run out of underwear to rewear. Yeah, no, like and I got to take it down to the laundromat.
Speaker 7: If there's one thing that will really like make me just not not like you, I guess give me the it whatever you want to call it is if I go into someone's restroom and they have a bunch of clothes on the floor in the restroom floor, Oh agreed, I cannot get past that.
Speaker 1: Pack those up. How is your so hearing this list? How do you think your men?
Speaker 4: Again a bit of a hypothetical for you, Selena, But Jess, how do you think your man did? And Selena, how do you hypothetically? How do you think your man would have done?
Speaker 1: On this list?
Speaker 7: My boyfriend got maybe like half of them, mainly because when his parents moved out of that house, they left a lot of picture frames and they're, oh.
Speaker 4: We got that one by default. They probably left some plants too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the pick Actually, now that I think about it, I think they took.
Speaker 4: The picture frames, so there's there's none there.
Speaker 7: He has one plant that I helped him.
Speaker 1: Buy, but that doesn't count.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's struggling to keep that one. Does he have laundry, Yeah he doesn't that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is very clean, I will say that. So I think he's got maybe like one out of the five.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the only one my man would have is the laundry. System, got it not big on plants and books.
Speaker 4: And Graham, how do you think I.
Speaker 2: Think I did?
Speaker 1: Okay? I bookshelves with variety reads.
Speaker 4: You know, I've read a lot of books, but like I don't know that I really put them out on it, really read.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I read books. But you go to somebody's house and they have a bookshelf full of books. They're not sitting there reading them, right, people have them.
Speaker 4: I assume that they've read all those Yeah, generally yes, And then like when you're done reading it, where do I put this thing?
Speaker 2: And you just put it on the shelf because everyone has their like kindles and their tablets and stuff. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: Most of the books I have, I just like started reading them and then never actually finished up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most you and most people The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine