Speaker 1: This this this this a new Welcome to the Jam Session. HM land me up checking in with the Face DJs.
Speaker 2: Today is Saturday night, so today we're talking tech.
Speaker 3: Knowledge so.
Speaker 2: That that's the such thing is the Robotic Olympics. So we're gonna talk about the Robotic Olympics.
Speaker 4: And what did I see? Actually I need to do I just have to see me here.
Speaker 1: We got music. We got DJs all the way around the world.
Speaker 4: All right, hey you Oh my god, Pas the jack thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: DJA.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he killed it. I didn't know he was gonna get serious on this boy. He's like, damn, man, I ain't here to play with you. Man, I'm not here to play. So shout out to the face ke Jake. So we got music for you today and we're fin to have us a little bit of fun while I break this down. Y'all could have y'all some fun and we'll meet somewhere and uh man, listen to the Jam session.
Speaker 4: It's Saturday.
Speaker 5: To UPHA. Would you get.
Speaker 3: Anyway you get.
Speaker 4: To the way, you.
Speaker 6: Can't look out, you can't wait away you.
Speaker 3: You you have been.
Speaker 7: Cap and you think you know.
Speaker 8: That's got to mean that haven't being done. Got I'm feel the left it? How about half of blacking?
Speaker 7: That's you know how hard you think?
Speaker 3: I s the find of player.
Speaker 7: I really because of you been I tack in.
Speaker 3: A planner.
Speaker 7: Thinking about our.
Speaker 3: Basically, but.
Speaker 1: The basic rather than they in business good because other way you gotta give him. It's okay, I get a d about the eye to do it?
Speaker 7: You got the night pubjects hit about got it done? Oh the play had a bat that it's not say come telling about about because people about him, the person the big.
Speaker 3: What's upmon?
Speaker 7: Plan good? When they do. You can't pick a cat a stay car the pain round you the carry time because that put.
Speaker 3: The foe you have.
Speaker 7: But the main point, the part text.
Speaker 1: Let its okay when they measure up the.
Speaker 7: You know the tort though, but it's gonna pay.
Speaker 1: But the port to yourself to the UK put that up.
Speaker 9: It's the time you have when.
Speaker 3: You're saying where you want.
Speaker 10: You know the brands tell that when they then hit us down.
Speaker 3: When the n's this time, But.
Speaker 1: At the same time, we don't wrong. Gets the bed around your sister set it down, didn't had it? If the kids hood did you had it go you the fiskin then they can't, ye baby, uh, I see you go back.
Speaker 7: Yes you can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can't, but I just want to make you gut if the bus god theres let it go.
Speaker 3: Don't just chill.
Speaker 1: You know you gotta enough, you know, let or h uncas well. Baby guy, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Got a little world, you know. So so I'm doing like the time, well web to grow out.
Speaker 11: Seen the show and you can't turn it down and let me stop, baby tell us all used to say if he used to give back Asika pat, Yeah, I see you came there, don ky baby.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 7: Who's you play?
Speaker 4: You sing totally you know it's like a silk play.
Speaker 3: And so he's got a tour. He got me all the time.
Speaker 1: Little students go kay, you know we could drop kind of the truck po game begun.
Speaker 7: I know we can pay immediate.
Speaker 3: And here if you hear say that they need you know, like you get it's behind the case.
Speaker 2: Even see right now, I'm not even gonna fry it. Act like I knew that this many robots existed. So they have like a robot Olympics or some ship like that, and it it was so different. You know to see like robots, cause I said they couldn't like turn as they ran. And I guess they they put together j this this Olympics. Sometimes I think that the universe do shit just to try.
Speaker 4: To prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 4: I love the universe real, I do.
Speaker 2: But but it seemed like the this robot Olympics had to happen after I said that these motherfuckers are not that athletic for real, because they were like, oh you think they not athletic, Raymond will take a look at this, And and the video popped up at the Robot Olympics, and the and these Olympics had everything. They had robots riding robots as they came in while rave in a flag and I was thinking to myself, oh my god, I mean, one robot is enough, but he's riding another robot.
Speaker 4: And the robot he was riding had four legs.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: I guess it was the horse bot too big to be the dog bot. I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this, but I have to explain to y'all that they're still having problems making the curve when they run fast.
Speaker 4: I'm I don't care.
Speaker 2: And they even had like an upgrade for it, Like, so the motherfucker don't run into the walls. They had like some pads for them to run into, cause you ain't gonna make that curve.
Speaker 4: For them.
Speaker 2: I guess they don't understand robots like what humans do. Like, hey, I gotta slow down for the turn. That motherfucker keep going around the turn at the fucking same speed for rel and now they gonna updated the next video.
Speaker 4: I would see that motherfucker go make the turn already up, already up.
Speaker 2: Y'all better give me some fucking credit for this too, cause I'm like training your bots.
Speaker 4: Like if you gonna run fast, you need to be able to turn phrel.
Speaker 2: So they also had a robot that could jump really high. Son was jumping higher than Jordan. I fuck that hired than like y, like baby Jordan when Jordan was in his prime.
Speaker 4: I wanna be like Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all don't know nothing about that, But the y the robot, I don't wanna be like Mike. He surpassed Mike. This robot jumps so fucking high, So I like, way, y'all got that part out the way. Y'all could jump high, but can't he dunk.
Speaker 4: Can he dunk?
Speaker 2: Nah, man, cause these motherfucker's doing everything that I said that they probably gonna struggle with it, with the exception of turning when they run all the other shit, Like they answered my questions like, yeah, we could build a horse box with a bot to ride it in.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, damn man, that's what impressive technology man. Matter of fact, I'm riding right under crazy tech some crazy tech man.
Speaker 1: Then they had the robots race at each other, and I guess different people built the different bots.
Speaker 2: But I saw a parade of bots, So I don't know if this Olympics is being held by the robots for real.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did see one dude he was walking next to like the horsebot in the boat doors, riding it almost as if he was controlling it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but these are things that I seen, y'all.
Speaker 2: I mean, they had to either AI invent a robots circus or maybe this shit is actually happened in somewhere.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't run it through no filters or nothing. I just started robot saying. I gave a video.
Speaker 4: I like, like, yeah, I l I like this.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, I liked it because it was like a response to like one of my shows, and I like these a motherfuckers can't like turn around an and they can't slightly turn a little bit a little bit. They could turn, but they not going left or right. And if you just go left real go right, you lost them. You can't follow you now. I don't know what directions or how quick that horsebock can run now for real, I don't know, but that horsebot will help you with some of the stuff that I was telling you about. You can run the running bot into like high grass. The horsebock probably could go into the high grass, real marshy territory stuff like, Yeah, the horsebock probably could move through some of that terrain a lot better than the fast bot.
Speaker 4: The fuck names these things? Oh me, Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm complaining about the names I've given them, Like you couldn't come up with nothing better.
Speaker 4: Than the horse bot, Like, no, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Because there's some bitches a fucking horse, I mean, somebody's fucking riding what what else would I call it? It's not like it came with the skin, heal, None of these motherfuckers get skin, So I don't know if it's a male bot or female bote. I don't know, yeah, I don't. I ain't gonna lied to you and try to say that's an angela boy. The heck you too.
Speaker 13: In the street and the beating Gain says upon it take you sleep?
Speaker 3: Well, my not.
Speaker 7: Thinking about my time.
Speaker 1: Using all the mother drugs, using all the mother flood is all about the knights dinner still Gain the clubs, but uh, I mean that the p part, the police looking at their you up as the short black focus. I d at hopefully then I'm gonna open up.
Speaker 7: Before it's reserve.
Speaker 1: It turns get becoming as a mean. They will said, oh it's the getting peat.
Speaker 14: But they reality.
Speaker 7: The bread. That's say you're looking at me.
Speaker 15: I said music, it's not music dead And look at my pros and you trying to text. That's wh I love a good down, but I say how to help you out?
Speaker 1: I'm not stay straight when I come around.
Speaker 3: You're still for.
Speaker 9: STO can turn upside down to take a cry, but still they're trying to hug it down. They took her up. It's not give the recipe, it's cook book with sis.
Speaker 14: You're looking like you're looking at a cook See.
Speaker 7: Don't let it go, don't care you're ready.
Speaker 13: It's company of truture.
Speaker 9: It's telling away, it's taking a look how many how many can be trusted?
Speaker 7: But then explosions coming up? An must still let me that.
Speaker 3: Let the discuss it.
Speaker 9: You're still how don't understanding win money and discuss it.
Speaker 7: You're still.
Speaker 9: You're flussing the situation, the spirits O taking.
Speaker 3: I'm bati.
Speaker 1: You take this can take well, I'm saying the lady's here me straight my time.
Speaker 13: It's murdey.
Speaker 7: And then the point is not in title.
Speaker 9: He's still it's laying enough behind it and the weather fucking dully.
Speaker 7: I said, well, I was a hope looking anybody or whatever, tell you up the cup you chill me look that worry.
Speaker 3: About the f change that we tuk the rick?
Speaker 7: Yeah you hill met that. Do worry about the trip were we tell you about? Go worry about the tirl tlam We chilled at look back.
Speaker 4: Doing word about the camp lay.
Speaker 3: You tell me look that one the killing.
Speaker 16: A twenty something?
Speaker 7: Can baseball run them happen to go wong? Look take or a look and if we go, if youre we go.
Speaker 13: We wished back to see what a.
Speaker 4: Look against me back.
Speaker 3: You don't everybody know how we draft.
Speaker 13: But we flipped that little your hair and there you sit where you said, old yes, the k identity.
Speaker 4: Just back old Jupe, just to see see old pop.
Speaker 13: Yes, just see me leggat.
Speaker 1: I'm a mother fucking scholar, mother fucking muller, fuck with me.
Speaker 13: I'm command I'm a giant.
Speaker 2: Bust off the pink back Jim the game and why try down across the rock? This is me old a night laid it back, play it hesitated, but still turn it out, Wace.
Speaker 7: We strayed.
Speaker 1: This is life the way we play it us still play caated underrated. We strayed, which Claver about the front with shell in the bash, worry about the truck, the chill let him back. Huh huh, don't worry about the truck.
Speaker 3: We chill let him back.
Speaker 1: Pete Pop Yes, sleep, oh yes, yes, just sleep.
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 13: I'm a dearman back ken the James.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, they said it dead and compare the ship but still huh like.
Speaker 13: A here chick, I don't boss time.
Speaker 7: But they smell my ship.
Speaker 13: It's like you you double east with oh yes, to see.
Speaker 1: If he said en up, and to make a corner bed ball, flat ball flat.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's still the flack, it's still your peak.
Speaker 4: Yes it's me.
Speaker 13: I can sleeep down to sleep even you know, here we go, here we come. None let him now him.
Speaker 1: You know I'm little, that's there for but still you know two chicks water broom jack trip with me.
Speaker 10: But that's the old day.
Speaker 13: Now I kick back cause I'm paid.
Speaker 1: You look him back and now the old days we we used to jump back and let him strange.
Speaker 7: Can't let me about, don't h don't don't worry about the trunk.
Speaker 17: Chill let him down, luck, worry about killing in the don't worry about the count were killing him in the back, chill lit up.
Speaker 13: Back so all about the bread.
Speaker 3: Seem we chill him in the.
Speaker 7: Don't worry about the pass.
Speaker 10: Don't worry about the past.
Speaker 3: If you have to pay the side, if it's.
Speaker 13: To talk about, if you happen.
Speaker 3: To happen to design on one side, quite from a great behind ing.
Speaker 4: I have though, if Kenny Tabletino, I have to say.
Speaker 3: You really know.
Speaker 13: Today you need to call the doll But would be the.
Speaker 3: Counselor in the Minnesota from my d as a mini state.
Speaker 13: For siss what we been doing.
Speaker 18: Say I love it. Jo Jo.
Speaker 3: Johnny talk about.
Speaker 16: Jerk about.
Speaker 3: Joy.
Speaker 4: Right now, you're listening to the jam session as we come see forgive you what you need.
Speaker 1: Don't check out a DJ shot Damn DJ Shot, that's DJ Shot, that's check it. Or DJ Michelle.
Speaker 4: That's how you know the weekend still boom and tacking.
Speaker 2: That's DJ Minchelle my father like that, DJ Shock, DJ Michelle. Both of them are classics. Every time I see something they got, I gotta check it out because they both of them on fire.
Speaker 4: Like I said, a very talented bloodline. It gotta be in the DNA.
Speaker 2: For Michelle to be so good, you know, and you know DJ Shock did a great job, so you know, congratulations to them.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: And I also got a message for y'all. I think China is telling jokes and I love China for this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I love them for this because they.
Speaker 2: Released uh I guess a warning and the one that says that if any and it says aliens, if any aliens try to contact you, did I did I communicate with them?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: It says contact the UNN.
Speaker 2: Now this is all I love China cause China said, if you run into an alien, do not communicate with it. Called to you in, don't call us called you in, call them motherfucker gonna call us. But at the same time, it is forbidden. Do not get caught talking to an alien.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 2: The first thing that went through my mind when I heard this vineitant was you know, what would this interaction be? Like, I mean, like, who are you m see you fucked up? Y? Y, you fucked up? How do you know that's not an alien?
Speaker 4: He said? He needs space? Fail play that back. You need space?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be an alien. Pail a South. You fucked up already, cause when you said huh and you turned around. Now you interacting with it for real, You interacting with it, and everybody knows.
Speaker 4: I remember doing his job to make sure you get in the ankles.
Speaker 2: Right say you're on camera, you don't camera, man. I I didn't communicate with him like you told me, he needs space.
Speaker 4: Real. Now they gotta arrangs you and take you to that dark room with the light that's only on you.
Speaker 12: For real.
Speaker 4: They be like, just sit down right here, what they do? Just just sit down, sit down.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna come in and talk to you all right, Then they gonna come in to two people. It's gonna be a man and a woman. They gonna come in and sit in front of you. I'm telling you it's gonna happen. They gonna sit in front of you, but you ain't gonna really be able to make out who they are because the light is in your face, on your eyes, so there's really no light over them. And they start asking you questions like what did you say to you?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What did he say to you? But you said you said you need space? Did you tell him what space was?
Speaker 16: Huh?
Speaker 2: Did you tell him where's you know what? You're gonna answer our question? I am what was your question? Did you tell him where space was?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 12: N know?
Speaker 4: I U call y'all. Yeah, you said something to him, that's it? Huh you said more than that? No, I didn't. I didn't. Don't worry. We got ways to get the information we need.
Speaker 3: Out of you.
Speaker 2: Real to me, I don't know anything you communicated with the a N. I didn't even know he was a an anien. Well you know, now, how do you feel they just like could mistake Oh my god, you just wake right here, y'all gonna do something to me. Do you think we would tell you if it was.
Speaker 4: All right? No, we're not gonna do nothing to you. You gonna do something already know it.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 4: We just need to know everything that you told Damen, ain't told nothing.
Speaker 7: O see.
Speaker 13: Open your own eyes to see, open your own eyes to see.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: He to see me down, team doctor tuck the plot from the wall.
Speaker 13: Don't let him know how we joll Mike Kobe.
Speaker 3: In the question.
Speaker 1: About the put out that the mean calls over flatter John it's over, very lucky put over.
Speaker 3: Let it like him for the close.
Speaker 13: But still you got him.
Speaker 1: At Rover may through he said, the same team back.
Speaker 3: At the game.
Speaker 13: We he gonna play this one kids the street, don.
Speaker 7: Lay that chips took put the way.
Speaker 3: Up, upe sen up and like to walk up.
Speaker 1: Fence up you on the gas m fill better still to get the all in the balls back on the game up walk let for jobs the still U he must h I'm about the p park keep the game better took the shame remember the las uh uh plea my ship the top back n the start for other things, but still uh the instrumental back Both make it took tention fst still up.
Speaker 7: Back the rest found ship up took the rug after.
Speaker 3: Bill get between. We gotta make a lean.
Speaker 7: We gotta mack it up.
Speaker 1: We trained cleaning n H black sizzing when it gets caught. Then the bacon, the spot, the back of the block clatter though look.
Speaker 13: It's tick tock.
Speaker 1: Knock down the best of the spot. Just decide to sit down when you had the sound up the way I'm picking up to play it down.
Speaker 19: Up to like the cloud.
Speaker 1: Over your eyes, say only thing your eyes.
Speaker 13: Since under your eyes.
Speaker 2: Per sen uh lean, you're not a team up when you're back to basically, but let me show you what you say when the decision the late back kidding the game nothing the space the scient look while he has a dream while we're playing a track. No, basically that the gay remntions we still playing attention.
Speaker 1: But stop wire then all.
Speaker 3: About the.
Speaker 1: Mean bench that the pay back now to plow the name. It's kind of like the play probably my desire run scupar wires hot the gout the colt people time begin to came back with the fires and use us wins, believe us we come back.
Speaker 3: The how you ready make a chain.
Speaker 7: Of about a half ge open your eyes, see you can see.
Speaker 3: Opening your eyes.
Speaker 7: See I guess say open.
Speaker 1: Your eyes you stick, open.
Speaker 13: Your eyes, say, I guess the.
Speaker 7: Purple ron.
Speaker 14: Going up away, gonna put a gonna purple rock.
Speaker 12: Not hand say the boy up the gas.
Speaker 14: That chang as in al WoT tis time some one to the board was to tell a word?
Speaker 7: Why want to don't.
Speaker 3: About paying to do? Start at no with a out. It's not oh no, no can know what the parting said.
Speaker 1: Oh under the blood you'll be same thing in the both the bull the blind on the way.
Speaker 3: What do you call it? No way, just make the Underbut.
Speaker 20: Uh, let's try to pick nick take a sleep?
Speaker 16: What nick me?
Speaker 3: May you can't have? You see deep?
Speaker 7: The two three about him? I'll get you back, said little.
Speaker 3: Last a second. But what's it about it? But what does it about?
Speaker 7: Twelve? I got hid lit.
Speaker 21: I don't know, I don't know an, I don't at about you, I don't live, I don't know. M D who sit back and just like up stick.
Speaker 3: The rock, well need it the task me?
Speaker 20: If you get messy, I don't give it back the ever fresh me amos.
Speaker 3: Till that time.
Speaker 16: I can't stop.
Speaker 3: I don't. I didn't feel like I was real. I'm at the back time. But we can ask that re co wrong. I can get it's all. I don't anythink about it. You canna go there they at all right cause my mother is about it. I don't really get the talk we up the table. I'm not get it.
Speaker 7: They just talking, you know, But then you get your.
Speaker 3: Ass and m do you don't get it?
Speaker 2: I think one of the messed up things about getting caught talking to aliens on camera is that you got to explain to your family once they.
Speaker 4: Finally let you go for real, motherfucker walk up like Willie, where you've been? Like they had me? Who had you?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Like the government like that got caught? Okayvin, Like talk to an alien? You what, man? Aliens don't exist?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I didn't think they existed either. A time I saw it, he was he was in the bushes. The hell was the alien doing in the bushes?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: The other man?
Speaker 2: He was like aksing me, like wearing space. Wearing space. You would think a alien would know what space is. He was a lost hung I don't know cause like like they said, like, don't they'll be talking to it y puck ass camera. Man, its like from filming.
Speaker 4: E sop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I I.
Speaker 2: I try to explain to her like he was in the bushes and he used to aks you about space. So you tell them what space was. That's why they took you. Was it the space Force? I don't think the space forts do that. Yeah, they barely do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't know who they were. This is out landish. Look how they brought it up. Look it's it's a YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. Let's let's listen to what they say.
Speaker 10: Soon.
Speaker 2: Hey, the cameraman was right. Dang, that's crazy. That's crazy. Yeah, you got caught. I we're trying to like talk to 'em. I don't know, man, it look like you were talking to 'r cause right here camera it it shows you like looking right at him, but you can't really make out like what you talking to You said it spoke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you keep aksing me like s with space at you Dick he cash or something. I don't know, man, this seems crazy. You sure that was a alien?
Speaker 3: Man? This?
Speaker 4: A d said? Well, J you not sick of nothing?
Speaker 7: Hum?
Speaker 4: You not sick of nothing?
Speaker 16: Nah?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Cause I want know alien spoils or nothing like on my pouch. And you think if if they release you back to your family, they treat you to say did you get probe?
Speaker 3: What? No? No?
Speaker 4: For hell, they gonna aks you all kinds of questions. You know, they gonna see you in your car. Who w w W what's going on.
Speaker 2: Forever? That everybody gonna be worried about you. He was the one that was abducted. It was like the government that abducted you, wasn't the alien. So do you think the alien was working with the government? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: How they we know that you not the alien?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 4: What how do we know that your ass is not the alien?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 4: I mean, don't they do all that hookyp woobie shit? The who keep what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, he got uki kibubi. I'm telling you man, they switched like his skin and put it on like a alien that was about the same height as him.
Speaker 4: No, man, it was I don't even know where the alien went. So he's still at large? Yea yu, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't never be able to live it out.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: People will always remember you in the grocery store like now you good here man, Let you go.
Speaker 4: First, so you can get up out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, people gonna treat you strange for now, man, cause they gonna always know that's the one who spoke to the alien. Look it didn't look can you even defend yourself? It's on camera too. I wonder why people film everything. They filmed your alien encounter. Feel everything is on camera now, even robotic Olympics, Like who's filming this?
Speaker 4: Maybe robotic camera?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Listen in the jam session, Oh man, just ruin your life, lady, I mean you mean to the days, the whole the legion of us. H it can make a strong found the man one and your girlfriend. Buts then lay you know?
Speaker 22: But uncle, still I ho say even different the dreams things, but the way the wings, but you can hear the run of busy let the tail is they come together?
Speaker 23: That's what ever do any but times many days is needed? Well have they been in mid just there we see the.
Speaker 7: H some day came in he.
Speaker 3: Move it down.
Speaker 7: The tailor the other lines.
Speaker 3: Behind right?
Speaker 7: But still we allow something another swet the sign whist? Can't we still a.
Speaker 3: Ride that change?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 7: It's kind of strange. Love still we played with a love speak So we go paint.
Speaker 3: Let me have the day.
Speaker 7: So then took the place. We have that sting.
Speaker 3: Now how we get no.
Speaker 7: A long you come around because the one.
Speaker 19: That's really down down they got a cloud or how they sound with his name.
Speaker 24: H when getting stayed away and you know the baby still stayed at here. Look at me at this you know if we can't get this bag, we.
Speaker 7: Didn't wan to thank somebody bank, don't think, uh, it's up the n not want to fill it.
Speaker 3: You didn't have that. I don't have that, no think h m hm.
Speaker 7: M just yourself.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 7: When didn't you give me?
Speaker 1: If you have a culture looking up to when you spin flis, don't you look at.
Speaker 3: That do and you know it?
Speaker 7: That's not back but still is todd.
Speaker 9: I can make my words changle jingle jangle, made.
Speaker 1: Excuse, don't get intaged because perfect trained.
Speaker 9: My compasity back to the treatment of back again.
Speaker 1: Could not the telet but won't get through the scause.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 25: No they didn't think so deep was drying. But my understanding the time, I don't want to tempt over again. I'm back if plus guess up man.
Speaker 9: Plus not sad only like you can just see you will understand.
Speaker 7: I'm that my timulative man. But still I'm about this pad.
Speaker 1: If you got to attach rait that you never face a back again, put a round the face at the travel then as slid the let know can't yet his hair, goot stop one day and his daughter and let him know of.
Speaker 3: A bo case the department.
Speaker 10: I let you let out play the mark.
Speaker 7: Won't stop because of stop.
Speaker 3: Then I finish young.
Speaker 13: It's a post start. So if you touch the line of privilege, you won't stop.
Speaker 3: Did I you gonna have to do it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna make it t one of the birds.
Speaker 13: If you don't speak the back of the kid but.
Speaker 25: Won't take me, don't go let him know just what I see the citizen of ps.
Speaker 13: It's not necessary but where.
Speaker 1: They get carried, but it's okay taking then at the new she won't did it remove the sli I'm not.
Speaker 25: I'm happy to pay back a pill again. Well, I was thinking it's.
Speaker 13: It's a.
Speaker 3: Sad cow to make a le makes a pointing everything like you go you have a come, make a continent like a day. You have a father as you what you do this a face like a chat facets.
Speaker 26: Star to start tuting as.
Speaker 3: The faces.
Speaker 16: Us to take.
Speaker 3: What mistress.
Speaker 27: Josy pless Jessy priscation.
Speaker 3: Decas to eat.
Speaker 7: Suffering situ.
Speaker 3: Jost I want to.
Speaker 4: That's out. The turn to one another job such all the well, the shout up, to the jokes.
Speaker 3: All all the world.
Speaker 7: I'm the host, Lamy car.
Speaker 2: And as the jam session is up. Three sixty nine Reckless Radio Podcast. Peace come around, goble and I'm gonna